Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 20th Apr 2011, 04:31 PM   #551
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by celenco View Post

It shows that the bonus PR 9 site is actually 0, what do you think happened?
It appears that it was a false PR, a trick they played with Google. I'm not sure why they did it. The PR9 was removed from the sales letter, but not from the zip file yet.

If you want more info, I think this was discussed on pages8-9 of this thread.

I will be releasing a scraping guide so everyone can find their own killer targets.

Mike.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 20th Apr 2011, 07:34 PM   #552
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mike,

I am stuck - not able to Register.
Where is the Reg code?
Didn't see it in the welcome email.
Didn't see it in the ReadMe
etc
I have sent you a couple of emails about this....
Thanks,
Robert
rpalma is offline  
Unread 20th Apr 2011, 07:36 PM   #553
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Solo Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Warrior Clan
Posts: 216
Thanks: 101
Thanked 190 Times in 121 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It seems that the frustration is palpable here, I've certainly been guilty of some of that myself. We get used to WSO's pretty much working well out of the box for the most part but for whatever reason it's very mixed with PRP. For now I am hanging in there, have not requested a refund and am hoping for the best as Mike releases more information.

I've never said anywhere that page rank is not important, but you take what you can get, and along the SEO road you will discover opportunities for back links on every page rank from 0 to 9.

We all payed 27 marbles for this program and all that did are certainly wanting this to work. What I will not do is "descend" to a personal attack on another WF member as a certain someone did earlier. I have respect for everyone here and only ask for the same in return. Keep the faith Mike and if I crossed the line in any comments you have my sincerest apology, but it was never personal.

HUB
Solo Warrior is offline  
Unread 20th Apr 2011, 08:02 PM   #554
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rpalma View Post

Mike,

I am stuck - not able to Register.
Where is the Reg code?
Didn't see it in the welcome email.
Didn't see it in the ReadMe
etc
I have sent you a couple of emails about this....
Thanks,
Robert
Hi Robert, I think I sent you an email an hour ago, please check? Sorry for the delay.

Originally Posted by seoevangelist View Post

It seems that the frustration is palpable here, I've certainly been guilty of some of that myself. We get used to WSO's pretty much working well out of the box for the most part but for whatever reason it's very mixed with PRP. For now I am hanging in there, have not requested a refund and am hoping for the best as Mike releases more information.

I've never said anywhere that page rank is not important, but you take what you can get, and along the SEO road you will discover opportunities for back links on every page rank from 0 to 9.

We all payed 27 marbles for this program and all that did are certainly wanting this to work. What I will not do is "descend" to a personal attack on another WF member as a certain someone did earlier. I have respect for everyone here and only ask for the same in return. Keep the faith Mike and if I crossed the line in any comments you have my sincerest apology, but it was never personal.

HUB
LOL, let me guess, it was me? Yeah, I've lost my rag a couple of times but considering we have nearly 600 posts I think I've done ok.

Poor Bill, I laid into him hard. I won't edit the post though, no whitewash here! Ok Hub, I'm now only 7 hours behind with emails/PMs... I was 30 hours behind earlier!

Did you see post:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3741869

Does this apply to you?

To everyone: I'm off the bed now, it's 3am in London! Tomorrow is the day I finally finish the emails and make the videos and scraping guides!

To your success.

Mike.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 20th Apr 2011, 09:52 PM   #555
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 21
Thanks: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike,

Just purchased your PR Plunder WSO. I require the registration code and link to the YouTube instruction video.

SaleID: wso_75vgrw_556931

Many thanks.
Top Dog is offline  
Unread 20th Apr 2011, 10:34 PM   #556
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Solo Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Warrior Clan
Posts: 216
Thanks: 101
Thanked 190 Times in 121 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

FYI Mike it was not you
Solo Warrior is offline  
Unread 20th Apr 2011, 10:34 PM   #557
Active Warrior
 
BiggestB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 43
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My link is always to my whatever.tumblr.com and not to my money site, I assume this is going to be fixed but is there a way to just manually change that on that new tumblr account that was created?

Or, since this has happened to every site I have submitted with PRP, is it or will it be possible to re-submit the same url again when it is working properly? Or delete the account and re-submit.
BiggestB is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 02:59 AM   #558
a new one
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Spain
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My link is still there on safariextensions and adamsdayoff (from PR6 file). However, a lot of new "likes" were added recently, so my link is pushed down. In order to see it I must scroll to the end of each page and click "Show more notes" at the bottom.

Questions: Is my link going to be eventually pushed out of the list?? Are those two pages already saturated? One has 699 notes and nother one 341 notes.
igorvrag is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 04:52 AM   #559
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by igorvrag View Post

My link is still there on safariextensions and adamsdayoff (from PR6 file). However, a lot of new "likes" were added recently, so my link is pushed down. In order to see it I must scroll to the end of each page and click "Show more notes" at the bottom.

Questions: Is my link going to be eventually pushed out of the list?? Are those two pages already saturated? One has 699 notes and nother one 341 notes.
You can push your link back to the top of the list. I will include this feature in the next update!

If the target page has pagination then they still have good PR to spread over links. If the outbound links are more than 150-ish then you have should consider using a different target maybe. Don't bother with targets that have more than 250 on the same page (excluding pagination).
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 04:57 AM   #560
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Top Dog View Post

Hi Mike,

Just purchased your PR Plunder WSO. I require the registration code and link to the YouTube instruction video.

SaleID: wso_75vgrw_556931

Many thanks.
Please check your Private Messages in 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by seoevangelist View Post

FYI Mike it was not you


Originally Posted by BiggestB View Post

My link is always to my whatever.tumblr.com and not to my money site, I assume this is going to be fixed but is there a way to just manually change that on that new tumblr account that was created?

Or, since this has happened to every site I have submitted with PRP, is it or will it be possible to re-submit the same url again when it is working properly? Or delete the account and re-submit.
The issue is probably the speed of your internet/pc, or you have too many system processes running. Please read:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3741869

I have sent you a PM about manually fixing accounts, but I will also build a script for this and release it in the next update.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 06:38 AM   #561
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Tim Buck Two.
Posts: 45
Thanks: 6
Thanked 34 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike (or Anyone that can help),

I seem to have managed to get the 'single website' project to work, but I have only been able to use my money site ONCE to get a back link! IS THIS RIGHT?

I have not tried to use the CSV file method, as I do not want to waste any subdomains or email accounts that I have or need to create.


I was hoping that the video showing us exactly how to do this had been made. I do realise that you are busy (Mike) but I don't want this software laying about on my hard drive simply because I don't know how to use it - I'd be better off requesting a refund. (
Please note: I'm not asking for one at this time.)

I also thought you were going to let us have the information on how to find other Tumblr sites to submit to. (Perhaps you have already sent them out - BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING.) I do know that there was a problem with registering the software - I was one of them, but thankfully received the license details quickly - thanks.)

As far as the CSV method goes, please can you confirm if I am correct about the following, as the userguide is very vague and unclear:

keyword-for-website-1,MyPage.BlogPlatform.com,ANyEmail@fakedomain.com


1) Create a keyword

2) Add a blog platform subdomain address

3) Add any FAKE email address???

4) Repeat steps 1 -3 each time onto a new line and details for another subdomain.


I'm asking these questions because I really don't quite know if I'll be doing it correctly.

Also, the software also creates mostly Tumblr accounts and adds the links on the target pages pointing to the Tumblr account - which then gives me nothing - but time wasted.

Please let me know if the video has been made and sent out.

If not, please will you kindly send me the address of the new video.

Transaction ID: 6JE35435UF3150324

Many thanks and kind regards.
Gimli is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 06:53 AM   #562
Garret Acott
War Room Member
 
gacott's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ft Collins, CO USA
Posts: 798
Thanks: 455
Thanked 423 Times in 254 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, the use of the csv is where I have great interest myself.

Garret
gacott is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 07:02 AM   #563
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi everyone, PRP 1.02 has now been released. It will address the two issues decribed below:

Double like:
PRP used to randomly select targets from a list. If you had a small list, sometimes the same target would be picked twice, which deleted the link you created the first time. This has now been resolved.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3740429

Links pointing to tumblr, and not website:
Some people reported that the links dropped pointed to their tumblr pages, instead of their money sites and subdomains. When there is no user-error, this was sometimes caused by the Tumblr Javascript being slow. This meant the custom domain/website section was not completed and saved before PRP moved onto the next part of the process. PRP now has an additional 2 seconds of time built into 3 parts of the code.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post3741869

The new update DOES NOT require you to re-download/re-install. Once it is created PRP will detect the update the next time you run it. PRP will then download a small file and then you can restart the program. No re-registering needed.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 07:58 AM   #564
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Barbados
Posts: 15
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased your product last evening, and I'm very keen to put it into operation. However, I have so far been unsuccessful in registering the software, because of apparently using the incorrect receipt number (neither the Sale ID nor the PayPal Transaction ID works). Kindly advise me which Receipt or Ticket number I should use.

Many thaanks

genmar
genmar is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 08:02 AM   #565
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Questions answered within the post:

Originally Posted by Gimli View Post

Hi Mike (or Anyone that can help),

I seem to have managed to get the 'single website' project to work, but I have only been able to use my money site ONCE to get a back link! IS THIS RIGHT?

Yes, that is why we use subdomains, so we can take an unlimted amount of pagerank from tumblr.

I have not tried to use the CSV file method, as I do not want to waste any subdomains or email accounts that I have or need to create.

Good thinking if you are not sure, the video will be out soon.

I was hoping that the video showing us exactly how to do this had been made. I do realise that you are busy (Mike) but I don't want this software laying about on my hard drive simply because I don't know how to use it - I'd be better off requesting a refund. (
Please note: I'm not asking for one at this time.)

Videos will be out shortly.

I also thought you were going to let us have the information on how to find other Tumblr sites to submit to. (Perhaps you have already sent them out - BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING.) I do know that there was a problem with registering the software - I was one of them, but thankfully received the license details quickly - thanks.)

This is true, I've been too busy answering emails and license requests. Unfortunately this is not helped by people re-sending their emails 5 or 10 times despite the README asking to give me 24 hours. The guide will be released shortly, along with updates (the first update 1.02 is complete) and videos.

As far as the CSV method goes, please can you confirm if I am correct about the following, as the userguide is very vague and unclear:

keyword-for-website-1,MyPage.BlogPlatform.com,ANyEmail@fakedomain.com

This is correct.

1) Create a keyword - Yes

2) Add a blog platform subdomain address -Yes

3) Add any FAKE email address??? You can use fake or real, I use real so I can return to the account later.

4) Repeat steps 1 -3 each time onto a new line and details for another subdomain. -Yes


I'm asking these questions because I really don't quite know if I'll be doing it correctly.

Also, the software also creates mostly Tumblr accounts and adds the links on the target pages pointing to the Tumblr account - which then gives me nothing - but time wasted.

This main reason for this issue has been addressed in PRP 1.02, released a few minutes ago.

Please let me know if the video has been made and sent out.

If not, please will you kindly send me the address of the new video.

Transaction ID: 6JE35435UF3150324

Many thanks and kind regards.
Originally Posted by gacott View Post

Yes, the use of the csv is where I have great interest myself.

Garret
Video guide coming soon! I have more time today because the emails have slowed down a little bit (only a bit!)

Originally Posted by InternetMarketingBusiness View Post

Hey Mike!

You answered me of my other questions and email but you forget to send my activation key. Please do it soon. I have already sent you email with my purchase details and other info.

Looking for my activation key.

Thanks.

Jawad
Jawad, I am sorry, that was careless of me. Please check your PM in 5 minutes.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 08:07 AM   #566
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Has anyone opened PRP in the last 2 minutes and can tell me how the upgrade went?

@genmar Can I have the buyer email address or item number (wso_....) please?

Mike.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 08:19 AM   #567
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , Canada.
Posts: 5
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Automatic update worked fine for me. Changelog opened and shows "4/21/2011 - 1.020000 Released". Stopped and restarted PRP as a test and it loaded fine. Worked.


GJ.
gjansen is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 08:27 AM   #568
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Solo Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Warrior Clan
Posts: 216
Thanks: 101
Thanked 190 Times in 121 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mike, just launched PRP and got the update........can you bullet point out the changes as your earlier post was not that clear on it. I'm hoping that this upgrade fixes our created links pointing only back to a tumblr page. Having to manually do anything else after our submission is double work and with tons of links no one will have the time or desire to do that.

Also Mike, is there anyway you can find alternative target sites in addition to tumblr so have others to choose from. One issue I can see is that if we try a tumblr run and when it's completed and the links did not post correctly then we have used up a very important keyword that can never be reused forever.....for nothing, and that is not a good thing. So ensuring these runs go perfectly it seem is a huge deal. No one has mentioned this yet but I'm sure everyone agrees. Just something to think about!

Thanks,

HUB
Solo Warrior is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 08:27 AM   #569
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Upgrade also worked fine for me.

Tried a new post, system seemed to be responding more slowly (but that's OK). Got the captcha and solved it. It then appeared to do the liking and wrote a text file with my links into my documents.

Checking the links doesn't show my link (yet).
velociphiles is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 08:39 AM   #570
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
MikeBarcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 26
Thanks: 37
Thanked 62 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mike, I fired up PRP and the update was flawless
MikeBarcus is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 08:58 AM   #571
Web Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 90
Thanks: 25
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would like a refund. I will have to waste a lot of time building anchor texts to subdomains. I might as well outsource this to Matt's SEO service.

Paypal transaction id is 25Y8078150275534X
Ken Er is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:03 AM   #572
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OK tried again but still no luck.

I used CC Cleaner before starting another run and stopped and restarted PRP.

Got the captcha OK and then saw it go to each page to like but I suspect that at this stage the registration was not completed for some reason.

On each page I was trying to like I could see the "register for tumblr" grey box at the top right and not the little liking heart.

Still got the file in my documents with the links, but my link is not on any of these pages.

Any ideas how to fix this?
velociphiles is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:03 AM   #573
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gjansen View Post

Automatic update worked fine for me. Changelog opened and shows "4/21/2011 - 1.020000 Released". Stopped and restarted PRP as a test and it loaded fine. Worked.


GJ.


Originally Posted by seoevangelist View Post

Mike, just launched PRP and got the update........can you bullet point out the changes as your earlier post was not that clear on it. I'm hoping that this upgrade fixes our created links pointing only back to a tumblr page. Having to manually do anything else after our submission is double work and with tons of links no one will have the time or desire to do that.

Also Mike, is there anyway you can find alternative target sites in addition to tumblr so have others to choose from. One issue I can see is that if we try a tumblr run and when it's completed and the links did not post correctly then we have used up a very important keyword that can never be reused forever.....for nothing, and that is not a good thing. So ensuring these runs go perfectly it seem is a huge deal. No one has mentioned this yet but I'm sure everyone agrees. Just something to think about!

Thanks,

HUB
I've modified the post that describes the update. With your download there should be a new text file also describing changes, although the above post is better.

Do not worry so much about keyword relevance for your direct links. Use tumblr to get Pagerank, keywords are not always possible! Use subdomains to get keywords:

tumblr account > high PR tumblr link > free blog/subdomain > keyword-rich anchor text > money site

Going back to what you said about not wanting to do manual submissions, it is certainly a pain to do, but that most SEOs get high PR links. You can't use SEnuke, or ScrapeBox, or Sick Submitter, or SEO Link Robot, or EVO...

you get the idea.

I used to build high PR links by hand! I hope to make PRP flawless very soon, so it will be the best $27 you have ever spent on software. This is already true for the many people who have not had any issues.

Originally Posted by velociphiles View Post

Upgrade also worked fine for me.

Tried a new post, system seemed to be responding more slowly (but that's OK). Got the captcha and solved it. It then appeared to do the liking and wrote a text file with my links into my documents.

Checking the links doesn't show my link (yet).
Yes, it will be 6 seconds slower per run to address the javascript issue. Those links will show if you reload the tumblr page a few times.

Originally Posted by MikeBarcus View Post

Mike, I fired up PRP and the update was flawless
Great, that's what I like to hear!

I'm off again to do emails, I'll back on the thread in a few hours.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:08 AM   #574
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Barbados
Posts: 15
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OneSiteResource View Post

Has anyone opened PRP in the last 2 minutes and can tell me how the upgrade went?

@genmar Can I have the buyer email address or item number (wso_....) please?

Mike.
Thanks for your reply, Mike.

The details you requested are *generation@sunbeach.net* and *wso_75vgrw_556467*.

Have a great day

genmar
genmar is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:08 AM   #575
Web Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 90
Thanks: 25
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How can you don't reply to my refund request!

Originally Posted by OneSiteResource View Post





I've modified the post that describes the update. With your download there should be a new text file also describing changes, although the above post is better.

Do not worry so much about keyword relevance for your direct links. Use tumblr to get Pagerank, keywords are not always possible! Use subdomains to get keywords:

tumblr account > high PR tumblr link > free blog/subdomain > keyword-rich anchor text > money site

Going back to what you said about not wanting to do manual submissions, it is certainly a pain to do, but that most SEOs get high PR links. You can't use SEnuke, or ScrapeBox, or Sick Submitter, or SEO Link Robot, or EVO...

you get the idea.

I used to build high PR links by hand! I hope to make PRP flawless very soon, so it will be the best $27 you have ever spent on software. This is already true for the many people who have not had any issues.



Yes, it will be 6 seconds slower per run to address the javascript issue. Those links will show if you reload the tumblr page a few times.



Great, that's what I like to hear!

I'm off again to do emails, I'll back on the thread in a few hours.
Ken Er is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:18 AM   #576
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Tim Buck Two.
Posts: 45
Thanks: 6
Thanked 34 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike,

I just want to say a big "THANK YOU" for taking the time to answer all our questions.

I get bogged down with a dozen or so emails and so I do realise that you're not a magician and that you're doing the best you can to faciliate all of us.

Personally, I don't think any of the people requesting refunds are screaming at YOU - I just think they they've got this fantastic software tool that can really help them with their backling and ranking and the truth is that they are just frustrated that they cannot get to grips with it as quick as we'd all like - me included!

Anyways, thanks for your usual quick response to ALL my questions.

Keep up the great work Mike.

Looking forward to your updated version and the video.

Regards.
Gimli is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Gimli For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:25 AM   #577
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ken Er View Post

I would like a refund. I will have to waste a lot of time building anchor texts to subdomains. I might as well outsource this to Matt's SEO service.

Paypal transaction id is 25Y8078150275534X
Wow, you send me 12 PMs, and the only time you want to post on the thread is to ask for a refund?

Please sent me a buyer email address or item number so I can refund you. You may sent this to me already a few days ago but I can only store 400 PMs, so I've had to delete hundreds (because people sent me 12 PMs :p)

I'm sorry I didn't have the proper tutorials in place when I launched PRP. I have learned my lesson and won't be making that mistake again!

Building high PR links to subdomains is "wasting time"? There are hundreds of people paying SEnukeX $150 per month for the priveledge of building links to subdomains. They do it because it works.

Regardless, good luck in the future!
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:27 AM   #578
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ken Er View Post

How can you don't reply to my refund request!
How can you not read the thread? I have said at least 100 times that the paypal trans # is not enough for me to work with. WSO-Pro has the paypal details, I don't even have access to it!

Please send me the details I need so I can refund you!
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:31 AM   #579
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Solo Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Warrior Clan
Posts: 216
Thanks: 101
Thanked 190 Times in 121 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mike, completed my first run about 15 minutes ago and as has always happened, NO links have been created so another lost forever keyword. Waited 15 minutes before checking incase there is a lag time to get your liked this link posted. The like at the top of this list below is the same one that was there immediately after my run and as you can see it is the same one now so your program is not working, I do not know what to do at this point. I'm open to suggestions but I'm doing nothing wrong here so not sure what you or anyone can do to "fix this". We should talk in detail about this, PMing or just going back and forth here is not workable. BTW my keyword should be or should have been posted is: local-map - no where to be found. From all the posts on this Mike many are having the same issue, this may be a fatal flaw this is inherit in the program right now that affects a good % of your users? Also I received no text file with the update changes.

Solo Warrior is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:32 AM   #580
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by genmar View Post

Thanks for your reply, Mike.

The details you requested are *removed* and *wso_75vgrw_556467*.

Have a great day

genmar
Hi Genmar, PM sent, maybe you should remove your email from the thread now?

Originally Posted by Gimli View Post

Hi Mike,

I just want to say a big "THANK YOU" for taking the time to answer all our questions.

I get bogged down with a dozen or so emails and so I do realise that you're not a magician and that you're doing the best you can to faciliate all of us.

Personally, I don't think any of the people requesting refunds are screaming at YOU - I just think they they've got this fantastic software tool that can really help them with their backling and ranking and the truth is that they are just frustrated that they cannot get to grips with it as quick as we'd all like - me included!

Anyways, thanks for your usual quick response to ALL my questions.

Keep up the great work Mike.

Looking forward to your updated version and the video.

Regards.
I take that on board, thanks for your patience. I know it's my own fault I was not prepared for 750 customers, and appreciate you acknowledging that you can see me trying my best! And the videos are coming!
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:38 AM   #581
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by seoevangelist View Post

Mike, completed my first run about 15 minutes ago and as has always happened, NO links have been created so another lost forever keyword. Waited 15 minutes before checking incase there is a lag time to get your liked this link posted. The like at the top of this list below is the same one that was there immediately after my run and as you can see it is the same one now so your program is not working, I do not know what to do at this point. I'm open to suggestions but I'm doing nothing wrong here so not sure what you or anyone can do to "fix this". We should talk in detail about this, PMing or just going back and forth here is not workable. BTW my keyword should be or should have been posted is: local-map - no where to be found.
Hi again Hub, you're right, PM is not the best way to go at this point. It means I am only helping one customer at a time. Whilst I do, and will continue to do one-on-one support, I need to get material out to 750 people as well.

We have spoken a lot on the thread, and in PM. I can do skype chat, or screen capture with you once I got a few more things sorted. I know you have problems and it is my job to address them, but I have to get the new support material out first because your issue seems complicated and needs more time. Can I get back to you later once the videos and scraping guide is done?
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:42 AM   #582
Web Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 90
Thanks: 25
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have emailed you the PayPal receipt @ 74picknmix@live.co.uk.

Originally Posted by OneSiteResource View Post

Wow, you send me 12 PMs, and the only time you want to post on the thread is to ask for a refund?

Please sent me a buyer email address or item number so I can refund you. You may sent this to me already a few days ago but I can only store 400 PMs, so I've had to delete hundreds (because people sent me 12 PMs :p)

I'm sorry I didn't have the proper tutorials in place when I launched PRP. I have learned my lesson and won't be making that mistake again!

Building high PR links to subdomains is "wasting time"? There are hundreds of people paying SEnukeX $150 per month for the priveledge of building links to subdomains. They do it because it works.

Regardless, good luck in the future!
Ken Er is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:47 AM   #583
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ken Er View Post

I have emailed you the PayPal receipt @ 74picknmix@live.co.uk.

Ah! Ok, that makes sense now. I have been checking the support email:

support@ black ha tdomination.com

Ok, I'll get you that refund!

Edit: It's been done, to your success!

Mike.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:50 AM   #584
Web Developer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 90
Thanks: 25
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have checked your bonus page. It is indeed PR 9. However, I have a job. I can't afford to spend time doing this. I also don't want to outsource to a philipino either (Cost 200). Might as well outsource to a SEO service. Works better for me. More time to do other things.

Originally Posted by OneSiteResource View Post

Ah! Ok, that makes sense now. I have been checking the support email:

support@ black ha tdomination.com

Ok, I'll get you that refund!

Mike.
Ken Er is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:54 AM   #585
Susan Velez
War Room Member
 
usfemail's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 563
Thanks: 61
Thanked 113 Times in 67 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well I downloaded the update without a problem; however it is still linking to my Tumblr page; when I would love for it to link to my money site.....Hopefully the videos that you come out with soon will explain what I am doing.

Although I feel as though I am doing everything right; I am also not running anything in the background.

I hope that I will be able to use this software the way that it was meant to be used sooner than later.

Thanks for your support
usfemail is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 09:56 AM   #586
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by usfemail View Post

Well I downloaded the update without a problem; however it is still linking to my Tumblr page; when I would love for it to link to my money site.....Hopefully the videos that you come out with soon will explain what I am doing.

Although I feel as though I am doing everything right; I am also not running anything in the background.

I hope that I will be able to use this software the way that it was meant to be used sooner than later.

Thanks for your support
Ok, you tried a new run and it still goes to tumblr page? Can I please have a screenshot of what you are entering?
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 10:01 AM   #587
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Tim Buck Two.
Posts: 45
Thanks: 6
Thanked 34 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike,

Did you get my PM about Camtasia Studio 7?
Gimli is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 10:15 AM   #588
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 14
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

mike,
i keep getting Email Address is Invalid when try to use the CSV file. The CSV file follows exactly the format you mentioned in the PDF. In the dashboard i entered the target,password and number of links.
manhsan is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 10:23 AM   #589
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 37
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mike, I recorded a 2 minute screencast of the problem I am having and have sent you a PM with the link.

The system is not completing the registration for some reason but is then going on to try to like the pages and storing the URLs. So it almost works. Hopefully the video will you more clearly.
velociphiles is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 11:39 AM   #590
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Aurora, Missouri, USA.
Posts: 14
Thanks: 49
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Any idea's what causes this message?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Anyone have this issue? Fill in blanks as instructed click the submit and page to tumbler comes up but gives the following message at the following URL: ht tp://www.tumblr .com / register

"Sorry, the web browser you're using isn't supported. Please upgrade your browser to register. "

Does PR Plunder use it's own built in browser or is it the"default" browser? My default browser is IE 8... But I do have Firefox usually open in the background.
forward is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 11:41 AM   #591
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gimli View Post

Hi Mike,

Did you get my PM about Camtasia Studio 7?
No I haven't looked at that. Someone saw my video and said it was so bad (I used a camcorder) that they will give me their camtasia license, LOL, and they did! I will be using it tonight.

Originally Posted by manhsan View Post

mike,
i keep getting Email Address is Invalid when try to use the CSV file. The CSV file follows exactly the format you mentioned in the PDF. In the dashboard i entered the target,password and number of links.
IF PRP has already gone through the csv file once, Tumblr won't let you use the same details again. Keyword, email, and website must be unique every single time!

Originally Posted by velociphiles View Post

Mike, I recorded a 2 minute screencast of the problem I am having and have sent you a PM with the link.

The system is not completing the registration for some reason but is then going on to try to like the pages and storing the URLs. So it almost works. Hopefully the video will you more clearly.
LOL, almost is not good enough, I will look it ASAP and help you out mate!

Mike.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 12:12 PM   #592
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 14
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OneSiteResource View Post


IF PRP has already gone through the csv file once, Tumblr won't let you use the same details again. Keyword, email, and website must be unique every single time!


Mike.
The details are all new and unique. Before running PRP I have checked all the keywords.tumblr.com manually in browser and they are all available. It works perfectly when I run each setting one by one using dashboard.

Maybe something wrong with the CSV format, but I typed in the details (not copy/paste) using your original CSV template.
manhsan is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 12:38 PM   #593
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 36
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike,

I purchased your software this morning.
WSO transaction ID is
SaleID: wso_75vgrw_558655

I cannot PM you so please PM me. I am still reading this thread, but if you did have time to make the video that is talked about, could you include a link to it in the PM to help me along?

Thanks, and hang in there.
imfornow is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 01:02 PM   #594
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
JasonWright's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 121
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would like to see a video with this software in action.
JasonWright is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 01:22 PM   #595
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 43
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yeah, I'd like to see a video of this product in action as well.

I'm really on the fence about this product. From the ad copy it sounds really good, but there also plenty of people on the forum who seem to be having issues with it, like the bugs haven't quite been worked out of this product yet.

Can I see a video of the product in action? More proof?
menumba1 is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 01:29 PM   #596
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by forward View Post

Anyone have this issue? Fill in blanks as instructed click the submit and page to tumbler comes up but gives the following message at the following URL: ht tp://www.tumblr .com / register

"Sorry, the web browser you're using isn't supported. Please upgrade your browser to register. "

Does PR Plunder use it's own built in browser or is it the"default" browser? My default browser is IE 8... But I do have Firefox usually open in the background.
I have Pmed you scott. I need a screen shot please. I apologise if you have already PMed me back, just need to get to it!

Originally Posted by manhsan View Post

The details are all new and unique. Before running PRP I have checked all the keywords.tumblr.com manually in browser and they are all available. It works perfectly when I run each setting one by one using dashboard.

Maybe something wrong with the CSV format, but I typed in the details (not copy/paste) using your original CSV template.
OK, I use notepad++ this clearly shows if there are empty lines in the file. Do you have any antivirus that would stop PRP reading files? PRP is hard-wired to read "accounts csv.csv", if you use a different file, or alter the name it will not work.

I don't mean to talk down to you, my answer may seem simplistic but maybe check it anyway?

Originally Posted by imfornow View Post

Hi Mike,

I purchased your software this morning.
WSO transaction ID is
SaleID: wso_75vgrw_558655

I cannot PM you so please PM me. I am still reading this thread, but if you did have time to make the video that is talked about, could you include a link to it in the PM to help me along?

Thanks, and hang in there.
PM sent, thank you for buying PRP!
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 01:33 PM   #597
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JasonWright View Post

I would like to see a video with this software in action.
Originally Posted by menumba1 View Post

Yeah, I'd like to see a video of this product in action as well.

I'm really on the fence about this product. From the ad copy it sounds really good, but there also plenty of people on the forum who seem to be having issues with it, like the bugs haven't quite been worked out of this product yet.

Can I see a video of the product in action? More proof?
Yes, there will be more videos including a sales video when the re-launch happens on Sunday. The price will be $37 or $47 (depending on how many new features I can impliment in that time).

You are quite right, some people are having problems, but I think most of these are because I only have one tutorial video. I need to get additional material out ASAP.

Right, I'm back to emails! Back in a bit!

Well done for getting through such a massive thread!
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 01:52 PM   #598
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 86
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i just purchased this software... lets see how it works...
qalott is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 02:59 PM   #599
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 43
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

also, just wondering, what is the advantage to getting a backlink from a page as opposed to a domain?
menumba1 is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2011, 03:02 PM   #600
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Solo Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Warrior Clan
Posts: 216
Thanks: 101
Thanked 190 Times in 121 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looking forward to a "chat" Mike. Regarding a relaunch, that of course is your call but to me and it seems the majority of the feedback here it is not ready for prime-time just yet. It may get there and maybe you want the funds, but seriously this is not working period for so many.....I truly hope it will.....buy not yet no matter how many features you ad. The core program has to work first, and then add features.....at least that's my opinion.

Best,

HUB
Solo Warrior is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
>>>free, backlinks, domains, exploits, free links, link building, loophole, pagerank, pages, software

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:54 AM.