Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 28th Apr 2011, 04:26 PM   #751
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pupster View Post

Mike

Please get to Post #748

Thx
Done! I was getting there! I am pretty good at getting back to people.

Originally Posted by Digital Info Diva View Post

First off, I sincerely apologize for having to ask a question! I have avoided doing so until now because I actually read through all the pages on this WSO to get it running.

Runs fine except:
  • Still pointing to my Tumblr site
  • Does not add a Title to the site
  • Posting on staff pages
I have updated to the recent version and cleared cache.

???
I'm not sure what you mean by title?
Posting on staff pages is fine as long as you don't overdo it. Use profile pictures to make it look more natural.

About the links pointing to tumblr, this makes me sad. Can I have screenshot, or the exact details you entered sent to support @pr plunder .com (without the spaces) please? This is the support email address where I like to solve problems.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2011, 04:27 PM   #752
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi everyone, I'm off the thread for the night (11:30pm), I'm still doing emails, and I aim to get the next update (PRPv1.10) out in a few hours. I will email the mailing list when this is done.

Mike.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2011, 07:22 AM   #753
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I thought I'd give the software another try before throwing in the towel, and suddenly it's telling me it's not registered on my computer. So it's asking for my registration data again. But now I can't find it. Please e-mail or PM me the data. My transaction I.D. was
1BR258018F109522H

Thanks.
Martydee is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2011, 07:32 AM   #754
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 43
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Just signed up for this.
Having trouble running this.
Do I need to set up the accounts manually?
How do I get access to the tutorial videos? still a little lost..

Thanks.
menumba1 is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2011, 08:29 AM   #755
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 147
Thanks: 9
Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You can stop selling this now since I got it to work

Curious to know what happened with the update that would keep our links at the top of the post pages.

Great piece of equipment Mike.....kudos !!!!
pupster is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2011, 10:19 AM   #756
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 43
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

ok, found the videos, ran the software.

However, when I went back to check the report and looked at the links, I couldn't find my links on those pages.

Also, if I wanted to create more links using the same profile, would I have to do that manually? or would the software continue to build links? or would I have to create a new profile?
menumba1 is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2011, 04:22 PM   #757
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Martydee View Post

I thought I'd give the software another try before throwing in the towel, and suddenly it's telling me it's not registered on my computer. So it's asking for my registration data again. But now I can't find it. Please e-mail or PM me the data. My transaction I.D. was
1BR258018F109522H

Thanks.
PM Sent

Originally Posted by pupster View Post

You can stop selling this now since I got it to work

Curious to know what happened with the update that would keep our links at the top of the post pages.

Great piece of equipment Mike.....kudos !!!!
Thanks Pupster, it feels great when problems are solved! That update won't be for a week yet, I'm afraid. I have the proxy support, membership site and videos to do first. PRP will be the dog's nutz when it's finished though. I got a reputation to build!

Originally Posted by menumba1 View Post

ok, found the videos, ran the software.

However, when I went back to check the report and looked at the links, I couldn't find my links on those pages.

Also, if I wanted to create more links using the same profile, would I have to do that manually? or would the software continue to build links? or would I have to create a new profile?
Cool, glad you got there in the end.

You can only do one run per profile. You can more links manually but don't bother, it would be a waste of you time. In PRPv1.10 there is a new video about the PRP strategy: Using subdomains.

Reload the target pages a few times to see your links. They will be there if the account were created properly with details in the correct format.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2011, 05:30 PM   #758
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Signing off for the night....
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 01:21 AM   #759
Warrior Member
 
Beatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OneSiteResource View Post

Useful Notes & Questions:

PLEASE LOOK FOR AN EMAIL FROM 74PICKNMIX@LIVE.CO.UK FOR LICENSE DETAILS, AND CHECK THE SPAM FOLDER TOO!

Tutorial video emailed to all customers.

Registration:
WarriorPlus has Featured PR Plunder as WSO of the day! This means that 1/2 of payments are sent to them directly, and 1/2 to me. I have to send out some licenses manually because it works with paypal, I am working through the PMs now.

Good question, the software is linked to a single PC, but you can change which PC it is tied to every month if you need to. Software devs is need to protect our software in this day and age!

You can give your copy to a VA, but if you want to both be able to use it at the same time then you will both need a license...

But hey... it's only $27 for the ability to make auto-approve high PR, DoFollow links!

There more than 300 targets included with the WSO. I will be updating the software as stated, and I can include a scraper if my customers want it.

I will write a scraping guide (for scrapebox users, and manual searching) immediately and include it in the next 30 minutes.

I will send this to all buyers (I keep a database for the license system).

If you have a scraper already, finding new targets will be easy, there could be MORE PR9 pages out there. You can easily assume there are more PR6 pages.



Hi Jeremy. You've made many assumptions, some of which I've already addressed in the sales letter:

No other software hit these targets, that includes ScrapeBox. ScrapeBox is useful for finding targets, but it will never be able to post to them even if you try to train it.

I'm sending a PM to describe the whole strategy.

The platform is not like wordpress or blogengine, not all platforms work the same. PR Plunder targets have a pagination feature, limiting the number of outbound links... but it's ok because you are not posting comments with PR Plunder, and links can be refreshed!

Hi Michael,

I email you yesterday, look below.
I´m not reseve an email with my license from 74PICKNMIX@LIVE.CO.UK .

Please send me this now!!

Thanks Manfred u. Beatrix

--- HR-24 <payment@business-ideen.com> schrieb am <b>Do, 28.4.2011:

Von: HR-24 <payment@business-ideen.com>
Betreff: WG: [WSO Purchase] [37.00 USD] PR-Plunder
An: support@blackhatdomination.com
Datum: Donnerstag, 28. April, 2011 12:24 Uhr


Hi Michael,

I purchase our pr plunder, but i become an error on our website and also by reg. the software!

In the attach are images about this errors. Please take a look.
Sorry for my bad english

Hoops you helb me fast.

Thanks Manfred u. Beatrix


--- WSO Delivery <deliverybot@warriorplus.com> schrieb am Do, 28.4.2011:

Von: WSO Delivery <deliverybot@warriorplus.com>
Betreff: [WSO Purchase] [37.00 USD] PR-Plunder
An: payment@business-ideen.com
Datum: Donnerstag, 28. April, 2011 08:35 Uhr

Thank you for your purchase...

Item: PR-Plunder
SaleID: wso_75vgrw_600037
Offer Page: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains!)
Price: 37.00 USD

**************************************************
ACCESS YOUR PURCHASE HERE:

Thank You for Your Purchase | WarriorPlus
**************************************************

If you have any questions regarding this purchase, you can contact the seller at: support@prplunder.com

------------------------------------------
This is a one-time, automated message sent by the WarriorPlus WSO Pro System.
For more infomation, visit the WSO Pro homepage at: WSO Pro - The all-in-one WSO sale, delivery and management system | WarriorPlus
</b>
Beatrix is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 06:38 AM   #760
Active Warrior
 
lavmljl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 72
Thanks: 17
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Excellent software. Works just as you said it would links are there. Awesome.
Question reading thread found what I was looking on EMail accounts. I did read that you as your practice check on the conformation link. So do you have to make separate EMail accounts for every account you make to confirm them. Tumble won't let me add links to EMail already used.
lavmljl is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 07:13 AM   #761
Active Warrior
 
lavmljl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 72
Thanks: 17
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Found answer in Best Practices Guide
Should have looked there first
lavmljl is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to lavmljl For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 08:14 AM   #762
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 43
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can I run PRPlunder more than 1 time for a unique URL?

I want to drive more links to one particular site.
If I understand correct, on each run I can get 4 links.

If I want to do a new run, I have to create a new profile.

However, when I make a new profile (new email address and unique keyword) but targeting the same URL, I get an error message on the Tumblr login that says "this URL is already taken"

So how do I drive more links to the same URL?
menumba1 is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 10:23 AM   #763
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by menumba1 View Post

Can I run PRPlunder more than 1 time for a unique URL?

I want to drive more links to one particular site.
If I understand correct, on each run I can get 4 links.

If I want to do a new run, I have to create a new profile.

However, when I make a new profile (new email address and unique keyword) but targeting the same URL, I get an error message on the Tumblr login that says "this URL is already taken"

So how do I drive more links to the same URL?
My question as well. E-mailed about this sometime ago and have yet to get an answer.
Martydee is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 12:11 PM   #764
Susan Velez
War Room Member
 
usfemail's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 563
Thanks: 61
Thanked 113 Times in 67 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Today is the first day that I used PR Plunder with the profile image; however it is not leaving my image. Do they have to be a certain dimension to work?

Thanks
usfemail is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 12:36 PM   #765
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Beatrix View Post

Hi Michael,

I email you yesterday, look below.
I´m not reseve an email with my license from 74PICKNMIX@LIVE.CO.UK .

Please send me this now!!

Thanks Manfred u. Beatrix
That's been via email now, thanks for buying!
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2011, 12:40 PM   #766
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by menumba1 View Post

Can I run PRPlunder more than 1 time for a unique URL?

I want to drive more links to one particular site.
If I understand correct, on each run I can get 4 links.

If I want to do a new run, I have to create a new profile.

However, when I make a new profile (new email address and unique keyword) but targeting the same URL, I get an error message on the Tumblr login that says "this URL is already taken"

So how do I drive more links to the same URL?
Using the subdomain strategy! I am releasing a video about this tonight. It's described in the user guide as well. This way you can get hundreds of high PR links to your network.

Originally Posted by Martydee View Post

My question as well. E-mailed about this sometime ago and have yet to get an answer.
Really? I've been up-to date with emails, all have been responded to except the ones from the last 6 hours or so. Where did you send this email? I respond to every email!

Originally Posted by usfemail View Post

Today is the first day that I used PR Plunder with the profile image; however it is not leaving my image. Do they have to be a certain dimension to work?

Thanks
I don't think so, but if it takes more than 30 seconds to load then it may be a problem. That's why in the video I said to use smaller pictures.

Scale/ratio should not be a problem, in the video I use a long narrow image, no problems.

After entering your image, what did you do next?
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 1st May 2011, 02:00 AM   #767
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Ausiestore's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 23
Thanks: 18
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm sorry Mike but this is just way too complicated for me. I've bought it and read all 16 pages of this WSO but I do not understand it. I would appreciate a refund. I'm sure it's a great product but it's too hard for me.

My Receipt No: 2AV37776C7782213X

Thanks Mike.
Ausiestore is offline  
Unread 1st May 2011, 05:00 AM   #768
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
ArtfulWebSites's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 78
Thanks: 19
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
PR Plunder Problem with Domain Names and Dashes
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

On my very first ever attempt to use PR Plunder (v1.09) to post 4 links to one of my domains, I got an error message something like: "Domain name can not contain a folder...". I happened to choose one of my domains that contains a dash, like: http://www.My-Domain.com. I responded "OK" to the error msg and PRP seemed to continue.

The first target did NOT work (no link posted), but the remaining 3 did seem to work. However, they were all links to my Tumblr profile. I am not sure if that was caused by this erroneous error message. I followed the video to "Fix Links" and that corrected them.

Mike, you should fix PRP to not give an error for valid top level domain names that contain dashes.

Thanks.
ArtfulWebSites is offline  
Unread 1st May 2011, 07:57 AM   #769
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 173
Thanks: 15
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've just emailed you for a question!

(ignore the first email BUT please read the second one!) Thanks!
nerik is offline  
Unread 1st May 2011, 01:02 PM   #770
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Mike,

I'm surprised at your condescending manner. It doesn't seem like you at all. That said, I sent you an e-mail on April 27. It was in reponse to your video tutorial announcement which is below my e-mail. Here it is --


Hello Mike.

Pardon me for appearing dense, but how come I can only input a specific
keyword one time? Tumblr makes it your domain name so it can't be used in
another post. Please straighten me out on this.

Thanks.

Martin Dubow

----- Original Message -----
From: "NEW PR Plunder Video!" <publishing@seolondon.co>
To: <martin@rembrandtpublishing.com>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 7:13 PM


Hi everyone, This is Mike Carlin.

The basic tutorial video has been uploaded to YouTube. Copy and paste this
link into your address bar. Don't google/youtube search for this video,
it's private and invitation only!


Mike


Originally Posted by OneSiteResource View Post

Using the subdomain strategy! I am releasing a video about this tonight. It's described in the user guide as well. This way you can get hundreds of high PR links to your network.



Really? I've been up-to date with emails, all have been responded to except the ones from the last 6 hours or so. Where did you send this email? I respond to every email!



I don't think so, but if it takes more than 30 seconds to load then it may be a problem. That's why in the video I said to use smaller pictures.

Scale/ratio should not be a problem, in the video I use a long narrow image, no problems.

After entering your image, what did you do next?
Martydee is offline  
Unread 1st May 2011, 05:10 PM   #771
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 147
Thanks: 9
Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mike,

*Note: LiveJournal is a No-Follow link

Please address:

1. I ran several successful sub-domain runs but on 1 or 2 occasions when I placed 2 Links to be used from the list, I only ended up with 1 link pointing to my destination URL.

2. When using sub-Domains I understand we do not use the www or http. But the actual article URL where our Anchor Text Links reside reads like a sub-Directory with forward slashes, and I understand that we are not to use anything after a forward slash.

That being said, the PRP links would and do point to a page where part of our Article resides and our actual anchor text that we want Link Juice to flow to is on the next page where the full article is and is 1 page removed from the PR Plunder link.

Although the PR flow trickles down to our Anchor Text Link on the sub-Domain, it seems like because it's 2 Hops removed and not a direct hit to the link on the sub-Domain, the PR of the Tumblr page isn't as effective.

Do I have that right?

3. I tried using the CSV route but I had no success at all. It seemed as if when I started PRP it would go to the Tumblr Home Page to start the run and all of the info ended up on the URL field and not split up on the proper fields.

I checked for spaces and formatting and all seemed ok.

I viewed the video(which was not that audible) several times and I believe I did everything ok, so I don't understand what might be happening.


--
pupster is offline  
Unread 1st May 2011, 10:44 PM   #772
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ArtfulWebSites View Post

On my very first ever attempt to use PR Plunder (v1.09) to post 4 links to one of my domains, I got an error message something like: "Domain name can not contain a folder...". I happened to choose one of my domains that contains a dash, like: http://www.My-Domain.com. I responded "OK" to the error msg and PRP seemed to continue.

The first target did NOT work (no link posted), but the remaining 3 did seem to work. However, they were all links to my Tumblr profile. I am not sure if that was caused by this erroneous error message. I followed the video to "Fix Links" and that corrected them.

Mike, you should fix PRP to not give an error for valid top level domain names that contain dashes.

Thanks.
Hi Joe, how you doing? Did you put "http://" in front of your website when you entered it into the csv file, or dashboard? Tumblr doesn't let us put that into our addresses, you have to enter all addresses without "http://".

If it's something else, or this does not apply to you then please let me know.

Originally Posted by nerik View Post

I've just emailed you for a question!

(ignore the first email BUT please read the second one!) Thanks!
OK, will do! (it was sent to support@ pr plunder.com right?).
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 1st May 2011, 10:46 PM   #773
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 46
Thanks: 3
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike,

Today I ran PRP and no matter if I use proxy or not Tumbler won't let me register and shows access denied contact support message.

Is it just me or everyone using it ?
thanks
Brav0 is offline  
Unread 1st May 2011, 10:50 PM   #774
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Martydee View Post

Hello Mike,

I'm surprised at your condescending manner. It doesn't seem like you at all. That said, I sent you an e-mail on April 27. It was in reponse to your video tutorial announcement which is below my e-mail. Here it is --


Hello Mike.

Pardon me for appearing dense, but how come I can only input a specific
keyword one time? Tumblr makes it your domain name so it can't be used in
another post. Please straighten me out on this.

Thanks.

Martin Dubow
Hi Martin, I didn't mean to be condescending at all! I was surprised that email may have got through the net. I can see what's happened now though, you've emailed publishing@ seo london.co. The support email is: support@ pr plunder.com. I've tried to let everyone know this via video, changelogs, the thread, emails (I've added it to my footer). It's also the address of the mailing list. Have you signed up to the mailing list?

I'll answer your email here:

As you have noticed, the keyword becomes your new tumblr subdomain (few people do notice this, so you're certainly not dense!):

keyword:dogs
new url: dogs.tumblr.com

The reason I call it the keyword in PRP is because it also served as your anchor text when you drop links.

Once dogs.tumblr.com is taken, no one else can take/use it, but it's unique and cannot be assigned to 2 accounts at the same time. I will be making a new feature that allows us to sign back into accounts that already exist.

Does that help?

Mike.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 1st May 2011, 11:44 PM   #775
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Answered in post:

Originally Posted by pupster View Post

Mike,

*Note: LiveJournal is a No-Follow link

Please address:

1. I ran several successful sub-domain runs but on 1 or 2 occasions when I placed 2 Links to be used from the list, I only ended up with 1 link pointing to my destination URL.

How long did you leave before checking the links? Can you see other people's links on the pages? There will be a new feature allowing you to repost links to old accounts soon.

2. When using sub-Domains I understand we do not use the www or http. But the actual article URL where our Anchor Text Links reside reads like a sub-Directory with forward slashes, and I understand that we are not to use anything after a forward slash.

That being said, the PRP links would and do point to a page where part of our Article resides and our actual anchor text that we want Link Juice to flow to is on the next page where the full article is and is 1 page removed from the PR Plunder link.

Although the PR flow trickles down to our Anchor Text Link on the sub-Domain, it seems like because it's 2 Hops removed and not a direct hit to the link on the sub-Domain, the PR of the Tumblr page isn't as effective.

Do I have that right?

The theory is correct, but there seems to be an extra step in there which makes life more difficult. It should be:

tumblr account > high PR tumblr link > free blog/subdomain > keyword-rich anchor text > money site

There should only be ONE step between tumblr links and your article/money site.



3. I tried using the CSV route but I had no success at all. It seemed as if when I started PRP it would go to the Tumblr Home Page to start the run and all of the info ended up on the URL field and not split up on the proper fields.

I checked for spaces and formatting and all seemed ok.

I viewed the video(which was not that audible) several times and I believe I did everything ok, so I don't understand what might be happening.

Can you send the csv file to the support email address please? I'm sorry if the video is not loud enough. I am working on uploading the video to the amazon buckets and putting everything on the new website. I'll fix the audio.

--
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 12:14 AM   #776
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OneSiteResource View Post

Hi Martin, I didn't mean to be condescending at all! I was surprised that email may have got through the net. I can see what's happened now though, you've emailed publishing@ seo london.co. The support email is: support@ pr plunder.com. I've tried to let everyone know this via video, changelogs, the thread, emails (I've added it to my footer). It's also the address of the mailing list. Have you signed up to the mailing list?

I'll answer your email here:

As you have noticed, the keyword becomes your new tumblr subdomain (few people do notice this, so you're certainly not dense!):

keyword:dogs
new url: dogs.tumblr.com

The reason I call it the keyword in PRP is because it also served as your anchor text when you drop links.

Once dogs.tumblr.com is taken, no one else can take/use it, but it's unique and cannot be assigned to 2 accounts at the same time. I will be making a new feature that allows us to sign back into accounts that already exist.

Does that help?

Mike.
Yes, very much. And I guess I'm not signed up for your mailing list as that's not the e-mail address I have; I'll be sending you a request to be added momentarily.

Any idea when the new feature will be ready?
Martydee is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 07:53 AM   #777
Respect
War Room Member
 
Raja Kamil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,630
Thanks: 371
Thanked 549 Times in 253 Posts
Blog Entries: 6
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Austin Delaney
How long are you giving us to test whether these links are indexed and stick?

Getting the links may be possible but if Google doesn't index them and/or they don't stick for long then their worth is seriously devalued.
Originally Posted by OneSiteResource View Post

As long as you like! You can ask me for a refund in a month if you want to, if they don't stick or get indexed! PR Plunder is solid!

Hi;
I don't find this software as helpful as I thought.
Please refund.

Details of payment is below.
Transaction ID : 068604025S223823L
Email : rajakamil(at)rajakamil.biz


If you need reason, yes I can give. It's the same as Austin Delaney concerned before. 3 days ago, I ran the software, tried to get my site on 4 pr6 backlinks (given free as mentioned), but only had success with just one site.

Then, yesterday, I checked my links there again, its not there anymore, and the page full with others backlinks which I expected come from prp user as well. Since, this is not effectives (at least I fell so), that's why I'm asking for refund.

PS : I emailed you 24 hour ago about this to support(at)prplunder.com. But it seem, my email redirected to your another email noreply(at)prplunder.com (no offense, but it's likely happen as that)
Raja Kamil is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 11:06 AM   #778
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 43
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please give me a refund for the PR Plundr software.
I'm having difficulty running the software and the couple times I did run it I didn't see any links produced.

Apr 28, 2011 22:15:27 PDT
Transaction ID: 35712865T5993721V

Thanks,
Norman
menumba1 is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 01:37 PM   #779
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Brav0 View Post

Hi Mike,

Today I ran PRP and no matter if I use proxy or not Tumbler won't let me register and shows access denied contact support message.

Is it just me or everyone using it ?
thanks
I don't have that problem. However, PRP v1.10 was released today, and it now includes proxy support! Give it a go!

Originally Posted by Martydee View Post

Yes, very much. And I guess I'm not signed up for your mailing list as that's not the e-mail address I have; I'll be sending you a request to be added momentarily.

Any idea when the new feature will be ready?
Excellent! The new feature will be in 2-3 days. Proxy support was released today. My things to do:

  1. built-in target scraper/finder
  2. keyword-available checker
  3. log-in and refresh/change links
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 01:47 PM   #780
Frankie Allen
War Room Member
 
birdie28a's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 324
Thanks: 37
Thanked 73 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Mike,

I sent you an email just to say thanks for creating this program. I do have a question that I think will help some people on here.

I know you have been using this system for a while, I was wondering on the Web2.0 sites that you have built and directed links to, do any of those site have PR?

For example lets say you build a blogger.com site and linked 4 Tumblr sites to it. Could you tell us your linking strategies when building these 3rd party sites, do you only use Tumblr links or do you incorporate other links into the mix to get a good PR for these sites.

Maybe this is something you will be going over later in new training, but it would be nice to know a simple linking strategy that we can use.

Also I know Google only updates their "visual" PR about twice a year so PR is not be viewable to the naked eye for a while, but do you see results right away when doing the above.

Again thanks for everything and keep up the good work.

Frankie
birdie28a is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 01:50 PM   #781
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: FREE - Backlinks from PageRank 6 PAGES (not just domains), New Software Exploits Loophole
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Raja Kamil View Post

Hi;
I don't find this software as helpful as I thought.
Please refund.

Details of payment is below.
Transaction ID : 068604025S223823L
Email : rajakamil(at)rajakamil.biz


If you need reason, yes I can give. It's the same as Austin Delaney concerned before. 3 days ago, I ran the software, tried to get my site on 4 pr6 backlinks (given free as mentioned), but only had success with just one site.

Then, yesterday, I checked my links there again, its not there anymore, and the page full with others backlinks which I expected come from prp user as well. Since, this is not effectives (at least I fell so), that's why I'm asking for refund.

PS : I emailed you 24 hour ago about this to support(at)prplunder.com. But it seem, my email redirected to your another email noreply(at)prplunder.com (no offense, but it's likely happen as that)
I'm sorry about the email, my server crashed for a while due to the high traffic levels. It's been fixed now, and my email is coming through.

I have granted your refund.

I stand by my word, my guarantee, and the fact that the software is improving everyday and I answer all emails and questions.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 01:57 PM   #782
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by beautyuno1 View Post

I have a question, to run this program or plugin what other programs you would need? You mention Senuke ...
Is it necessary to buy other programs, if yes, can you explain more?

Thanks, Nora
It is NOT necessary, but obviously I've been doing SEO for years so I have a lot of tools and software. Some of these compliment PR Plunder, and will save you time for larger campaigns and bigger SEO projects.

Originally Posted by birdie28a View Post

Hey Mike,

I sent you an email just to say thanks for creating this program. I do have a question that I think will help some people on here.

I know you have been using this system for a while, I was wondering on the Web2.0 sites that you have built and directed links to, do any of those site have PR?

For example lets say you build a blogger.com site and linked 4 Tumblr sites to it. Could you tell us your linking strategies when building these 3rd party sites, do you only use Tumblr links or do you incorporate other links into the mix to get a good PR for these sites.

Maybe this is something you will be going over later in new training, but it would be nice to know a simple linking strategy that we can use.

Also I know Google only updates their "visual" PR about twice a year so PR is not be viewable to the naked eye for a while, but do you see results right away when doing the above.

Again thanks for everything and keep up the good work.

Frankie
Hi Frankie, I start seeing results in 3-4 weeks. I don't use PR Plunder exclusively on subdomains, I have other tools as well.

The reason PRP works well is it get High PR links, so I have 20-30 low quality links, and 4 high quality links going to a subdomain.

Have you joined the mailing list? I have made a strategy video that covers a lot of what you have asked. Everyone on the mailing list has been informed about the video section, and where to find it (a link is on the members page).
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 02:04 PM   #783
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 235
Thanks: 4
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [850+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

That's cool as software is a great way of doing link building but you have to make sure that you are constantly changing up the way in which you link build to avoid any of the "patterns," Google picks up on that stuff.

You always need anchor text back links with variety of sources. I'm opening up my exclusive blog network that has aged domains all on seperate c class servers and up to PR 10 sites.

Hit me up if you want to get the low down on it but only 3 people can get access because I value the quality of the content and the limited nature of patterns.

Best,
Bryan
richfit is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 06:30 PM   #784
Respect
War Room Member
 
Raja Kamil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 1,630
Thanks: 371
Thanked 549 Times in 253 Posts
Blog Entries: 6
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

As long as you like! You can ask me for a refund in a month if you want to, if they don't stick or get indexed!PR Plunder is solid!
You said that don't you? Or is it some cheapy cheaty here to convince buyer?

I'm not freeloader. I made money, find shortcut through WSO and when they don't work as the claim, then I ask my money back.

In my case, it doesn't work mike.

My links don't stick that's it, as simple as that.

If you a man that hold your word, then please refund.....
You said, you will allow for a month trial when a member asking, but now, it's not working !!!

My concern is the same as Austin below :



But, here is your reply that made me make the decision !!!





I'm not happy with this, and to others, beware. His software don't work.
Yes, you will get your link there, but it will be disappear before it got a chance to get indexed.
Raja Kamil is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 07:41 PM   #785
Rick Macaulay
War Room Member
 
dadhere's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 1,189
Thanks: 330
Thanked 972 Times in 840 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I wanted to let you know I picked up the software and will be giving it a run "for the money" soon!

thanks
dadhere is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 08:06 PM   #786
Honest Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: dallas
Posts: 40
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I'm waiting other fellow warriors about the quality of backlinks. I mean are the backlinks get indexed quick by google?
I've subscribed to get high PR profile backlinks monthly but Google did not index them even I use ping tool.

thanks
luisrmz is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 08:46 PM   #787
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 906
Thanks: 13
Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sounds interesting - my question is will the links become permanent or short term? Also, how much traffic can one expect for a new site that has launched?

Thanks,
Jason
jmorris18 is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2011, 11:58 PM   #788
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
ArtfulWebSites's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 78
Thanks: 19
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike,

I was able to submit a second one of my websites with a dash in the name using v1.10 and it worked fine. I made sure I entered the website WITHOUT the http:// or www. So, I must have entered the http:// as you suggested.

Thanks.
ArtfulWebSites is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtfulWebSites For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd May 2011, 05:55 AM   #789
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 147
Thanks: 9
Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Mike,

Again, I think this program is great, even 1 link is worth the price of admission.

I've been having a little bit of an issue with the program this evening.

When I make more than 1 run on the same Domain($ page), PRP gives me a pop-up, or should I say that Tumblr gives me the pop-up within PRP that says something like, "A User already has that same Domain name".

If I click OK, PRP will finish the run but I end up with links that point to the Tumblr page and if I try to change it manually by logging in, I end up with the same pop-up saying the same thing after i attempt to Save and Close, so I can't manually change the links.

I didn't have this issue yesterday.
pupster is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2011, 07:12 AM   #790
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 173
Thanks: 15
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike,

i've emailed you a couple of days ago but didn't receive answer back (maybe busy with new release i know...).

Anyway, i try to post here my question too, maybe useful for someone else:

Can I use PRP with an already-manually-setted tumblr account ? If so, can you explain me exactly how to do ?

I've a tumblr account made few months ago and its name is a keyword interesting me...

Hope to hear from you soon...thanks!
nerik is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2011, 11:08 AM   #791
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 46
Thanks: 3
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Raja Kamil View Post

I'm not happy with this, and to others, beware. His software don't work.
Yes, you will get your link there, but it will be disappear before it got a chance to get indexed.
You for serious ? Do you think its a magic tool that you hit play and all your SEO miseries would end ?

Even SE NUKE X where you pay approx $150pm is not fully automated and you still need to find content and spin them. Do some hard work and find your own list of pages. I found around 200 urls long before Mike told the footprints to scrape them.

I can post a few urls with PR3+ which only have 5/7 Likes, but why would I ? I don't wanna reveal them.

He sold the software not the links, which were all bonus.

Sorry for this little rant Mike.
Brav0 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Brav0 For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd May 2011, 11:49 AM   #792
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Stormcrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I seem to be having a similar problem to some other people in this thread but so far i haven't seen any answer as to why this may be the case.

Essentially i've done a few runs of PR Plunder but i only ever get 1 link created, which is always placed on the first url in the text file PRP creates. I've tried setting the number of links to drop as 2, 3 and 4 but still only ever get the first 1, all other settings are exactly as shown in the videos and i've run ccleaner and cleared cookies before a run too.

I've gone back and checked a few days/a week later but still only the one link on the first url

NB: i'm also only using the basic settings (no proxies used, manual decaptcher solving and no csv file used). I'm also using firefox as my default browser and cpanel created email addresses

Any idea what i could be doing wrong?
Stormcrow is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2011, 01:19 PM   #793
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Raja, I have granted your refund and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Some tips:
  • The links stick perfectly if you have your own targets.
  • If you can't find your own targets, I will be releasing a scraping program soon, free for PRP customers.
  • The links on the heavily hit PR6 pages will also stick once I release v1.11 or 1.12 with the "re-post" link feature.
  • I have already released 40 new PR5 and PR6 targets, have you downloaded them yet?

The links get indexed very quickly, within a day or 2 sometimes because these are important high PR pages that update regularly. These are Google's favourite type of page in fact.

Thanks,

Mike.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2011, 01:26 PM   #794
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dadhere View Post

I wanted to let you know I picked up the software and will be giving it a run "for the money" soon!

thanks
Thanks for buying PR Plunder!

Originally Posted by luisrmz View Post

Hi,

I'm waiting other fellow warriors about the quality of backlinks. I mean are the backlinks get indexed quick by google?
I've subscribed to get high PR profile backlinks monthly but Google did not index them even I use ping tool.

thanks
The links are very high quality. Each one is worth 1000 of you link packet links... and PRP is only $37. If you have the time, check the thread, many people have reported their experiences. The links get indexed quickly, within in a week in almost all cases.

Stop using the ping tool. Google knows it's only used for spam, it's a bad idea, stop it! Use RSS or even signature links on forums to get links indexed, although I suspect your "link packets" have little chance of being indexed anyway.

Originally Posted by jmorris18 View Post

Sounds interesting - my question is will the links become permanent or short term? Also, how much traffic can one expect for a new site that has launched?

Thanks,
Jason
Links will last as long as the targets do, so years in 90% of cases unless something crazy happens (like massive companies going bust and shuting down). There are some pages(6-8 of the 350+ I've given everyone) that are overcrowded, but I have already got a solution for this, and I will be giving everyone new targets as well.

As for your last question, that's like asking "how long is a piece of string?". There are far too many factors for me to make a guess. Google themselves use 200+ factors to rank pages.

I hope that helps!
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2011, 01:40 PM   #795
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ArtfulWebSites View Post

Hi Mike,

I was able to submit a second one of my websites with a dash in the name using v1.10 and it worked fine. I made sure I entered the website WITHOUT the http:// or www. So, I must have entered the http:// as you suggested.

Thanks.
Ok, glad you got it sorted Joe.

Originally Posted by pupster View Post

Mike,

Again, I think this program is great, even 1 link is worth the price of admission.

I've been having a little bit of an issue with the program this evening.

When I make more than 1 run on the same Domain($ page), PRP gives me a pop-up, or should I say that Tumblr gives me the pop-up within PRP that says something like, "A User already has that same Domain name".

If I click OK, PRP will finish the run but I end up with links that point to the Tumblr page and if I try to change it manually by logging in, I end up with the same pop-up saying the same thing after i attempt to Save and Close, so I can't manually change the links.

I didn't have this issue yesterday.
Thanks for the compliment! Yes, you can only do one run with each domain, you see the original purpose of the loop hole is to allow people to use tumblr pages as their websites. This means tumblr knows when a page is already been used for another account.

Anyway, it would do you no good in SEO terms to build dozens of direct links to your money site, you need to use the subdomains strategy as described in the "strategy" video. You can find a link to this on the members page of the site.

Are you on the mailing list? I send out this information to everyone on that list.

Originally Posted by nerik View Post

Hi Mike,

i've emailed you a couple of days ago but didn't receive answer back (maybe busy with new release i know...).

Anyway, i try to post here my question too, maybe useful for someone else:

Can I use PRP with an already-manually-setted tumblr account ? If so, can you explain me exactly how to do ?

I've a tumblr account made few months ago and its name is a keyword interesting me...

Hope to hear from you soon...thanks!
Short answer: No, sorry.

Longer answer: It will be possible soon (v1.12 probably, we're on v1.10 at the moment).

I'm sorry I didn't get back to your email, the proxy update was really challenging and took a long time so I fell behind. I'm not behind because of the Royal Wedding, if anyone's wondering :p I have zero interest in such things.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2011, 01:46 PM   #796
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Brav0 View Post

You for serious ? Do you think its a magic tool that you hit play and all your SEO miseries would end ?

Even SE NUKE X where you pay approx $150pm is not fully automated and you still need to find content and spin them. Do some hard work and find your own list of pages. I found around 200 urls long before Mike told the footprints to scrape them.

I can post a few urls with PR3+ which only have 5/7 Likes, but why would I ? I don't wanna reveal them.

He sold the software not the links, which were all bonus.

Sorry for this little rant Mike.
Thanks mate, a good point about SEnukeX. I spend AGES spinning articles and finding content. In fact, I have thebestspinner, instant article wizard, and instant article suite just to help me to do it quicker! So, $150 a month, and another $150 of software.

It's great fun being a good SEO though, I love spending money on cool new toys for my business. I spent $600 today on the SEO Powersuite.

However, I do understand Raja's frustration and have granted a refund, but there are already solutions and I am making more for the people who aren't experienced and can't make their own solutions.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2011, 01:49 PM   #797
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post

I seem to be having a similar problem to some other people in this thread but so far i haven't seen any answer as to why this may be the case.

Essentially i've done a few runs of PR Plunder but i only ever get 1 link created, which is always placed on the first url in the text file PRP creates. I've tried setting the number of links to drop as 2, 3 and 4 but still only ever get the first 1, all other settings are exactly as shown in the videos and i've run ccleaner and cleared cookies before a run too.

I've gone back and checked a few days/a week later but still only the one link on the first url

NB: i'm also only using the basic settings (no proxies used, manual decaptcher solving and no csv file used). I'm also using firefox as my default browser and cpanel created email addresses

Any idea what i could be doing wrong?
Interesting bug there, hmm. Can you PM me some more details like keyword, website, targets ect?

I'll run a different test on my machine as well to find out if it's your setup, or PRP.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2011, 08:38 PM   #798
FightBack Networks
War Room Member
 
Michael Carlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 102
Thanks: 324
Thanked 243 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi everyone, some great new updates coming:

target scraper and keyword checker, to name a few.
Michael Carlin is offline  
Unread 4th May 2011, 04:54 AM   #799
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 48
Thanks: 2
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike, if you will (with some free time later) it will be good if you can document the sub domain strategy with more details. Though you've got a video for it, but I'm still trying to make sense of what you are trying to explain. I'm not good with all the linking crap that G is advocating, not to mention its algori....algori....F#@k I can't even spell the math they use.
yangman2011 is offline  
Unread 4th May 2011, 05:05 AM   #800
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 48
Thanks: 2
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [900+ SOLD] - New Software Gets Hundreds Of Actual **PageRank 6 PAGE Links** (pages, not domains
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OneSiteResource View Post

It's great fun being a good SEO though, I love spending money on cool new toys for my business. I spent $600 today on the SEO Powersuite.
Mike,

I'm actually considering SEO Powersuite & WebCEO. What's your experience on SP versus WC. Can you advise me (newbie)? Thanks in advance.
yangman2011 is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
>>>free, backlinks, domains, exploits, free links, link building, loophole, pagerank, pages, software

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:48 PM.