Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 20th May 2011, 01:42 PM   #51
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks,
I have used blog commenting on .edu sites in the past, but this works much better and is far superior...
kellykramer is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 01:53 PM   #52
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
daddyoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Oregon, USA.
Posts: 1,671
Thanks: 124
Thanked 125 Times in 106 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi guys,

I got the PR9 edu blog report and I'm pretty happy with it. I already posted
1 post to my blog and it was very easy to create and post.

It's a nice, powerful site and should help in terms of moving my sites up in the SERPs.

You have a very professional-looking membership site and security system.

However, you need to do something to discourage buyers from sharing the PDFs.
I put each buyers name and email address and PayPal receipt number in
their report so if they share it, everybody including me, knows who shared it.

There are already porn and Rx blogs on the site and they're going to ruin
the site for everybody by getting our blogs deleted and or get the blogging
system shut down.

I know you want to make some money but you're selling too many of each report.
50-90 (or more) people hitting each site and creating blogs all at once, is going to
destroy these sites for all of us.

Even selling 20 copies of each report is risky.

Believe me when I say this because I've seen it happen and have had it happen to me.
daddyoh is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 01:58 PM   #53
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
theplugindude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,182
Thanks: 1,125
Thanked 392 Times in 236 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by daddyoh View Post

Hi guys,

I got the PR9 edu blog report and I'm pretty happy with it. I already posted
1 post to my blog and it was very easy to create and post.

It's a nice, powerful site and should help in terms of moving my sites up in the SERPs.

You have a very professional-looking membership site and security system.

However, you need to do something to discourage buyers from sharing the PDFs.
I put each buyers name and email address and PayPal receipt number in
their report so if they share it, everybody including me, knows who shared it.

There are already porn and Rx blogs on the site and they're going to ruin
the site for everybody by getting our blogs deleted and or get the blogging
system shut down.

I know you want to make some money but you're selling too many of each report.
50-90 (or more) people hitting each site and creating blogs, all at once, is going to
destroy these sites for all of us.

Believe me when I say this because I've seen it happen and have had it happen to me.

Hey Daddyoh..

How do you do this?

Pretty amazing

I would like to know the trick as well.

THanks
theplugindude is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 02:01 PM   #54
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 423
Thanks: 2
Thanked 70 Times in 65 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Jhon and Gav,

I have purchase the first service for 5.77 and the upsell to the 10 domains for 55.77 but I can´t access to the member area, please send me an email my paypal transaction are : 32H24636L38521406 & 9XR69644BV256825A and my email is edwindotel@gmail.com also please send me a pm ....as you know I need to start with this..

The basta
thebasta is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 02:23 PM   #55
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GVA150873's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mexico
Posts: 383
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kellykramer View Post

Thanks,
I have used blog commenting on .edu sites in the past, but this works much better and is far superior...
you're completely right. Backlinks through content have the highest SEO weight. Thanks

Gustav

Originally Posted by daddyoh View Post

Hi guys,

I got the PR9 edu blog report and I'm pretty happy with it. I already posted
1 post to my blog and it was very easy to create and post.

It's a nice, powerful site and should help in terms of moving my sites up in the SERPs.

You have a very professional-looking membership site and security system.

However, you need to do something to discourage buyers from sharing the PDFs.
I put each buyers name and email address and PayPal receipt number in
their report so if they share it, everybody including me, knows who shared it.

There are already porn and Rx blogs on the site and they're going to ruin
the site for everybody by getting our blogs deleted and or get the blogging
system shut down.

I know you want to make some money but you're selling too many of each report.
50-90 (or more) people hitting each site and creating blogs all at once, is going to
destroy these sites for all of us.

Even selling 20 copies of each report is risky.

Believe me when I say this because I've seen it happen and have had it happen to me.
thanks for your words. They are important for us. I have been posting to these sites for some time already and one of the good things of them is that I have been able to post any amount of articles for any kind of topic and no problem. But you're right. Too many people could change things. Considering how flexible these sites have been we though it won't be a problem the amount of sales we have set up. even the gov link we are offering as a bonus, I have several months posting to it and I have seen all kinds of backlinks and content there (even porn or gambling backlinks unfortunately) and they don't delete anything. But anyway I'll talk this to my partner and your comment is important. And of course as each post in individual (not mixed with other posts because it is your own blog those links do not affect in anyway your backlinking results).

Gustav

Originally Posted by thebasta View Post

Hey Jhon and Gav,

I have purchase the first service for 5.77 and the upsell to the 10 domains for 55.77 but I can´t access to the member area, please send me an email my paypal transaction are : 32H24636L38521406 & 9XR69644BV256825A and my email is edwindotel@gmail.com also please send me a pm ....as you know I need to start with this..

The basta
Mm rare because many people have already created account and no problem. But I'll send you an email in a moment and we'll solve your problem.

Gustav
GVA150873 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 03:23 PM   #56
Old Warrior
War Room Member
 
Edwin Copps's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 71
Thanks: 89
Thanked 47 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John & Gustav,

Great work, I thought a no-brainer.
The minute I got an email about it - quoting the price - I clicked to your WSO and hit the Buy Now button.
I was in a rush, so I barely read your offer and put off the download for later.

My problem?
I bought at 12:43 p.m. EST and paid $3.80.
Transaction ID: 39J599839G351192S
I still have the WSO page open and it says:
"PR9 home domain – US University edu just 50 Available - currently selling this one"
and also:
"After you've purchased the first one, you can have all the others for just $3.97 each".

So I just got in, went to download my purchase, and I'm receiving a PR8 instead of the PR9 I bought.
And instead of $39.70, I had to pay $54.73 for the other 10 links.

Shouldn't my PR9 and upsell price have been locked in at the time of my purchase?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edwin Copps
Edwin Copps is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 03:51 PM   #57
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GVA150873's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mexico
Posts: 383
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Edwin Copps View Post

Hi John & Gustav,

Great work, I thought a no-brainer.
The minute I got an email about it - quoting the price - I clicked to your WSO and hit the Buy Now button.
I was in a rush, so I barely read your offer and put off the download for later.

My problem?
I bought at 12:43 p.m. EST and paid $3.80.
Transaction ID: 39J599839G351192S
I still have the WSO page open and it says:
"PR9 home domain – US University edu just 50 Available - currently selling this one"
and also:
"After you've purchased the first one, you can have all the others for just $3.97 each".

So I just got in, went to download my purchase, and I'm receiving a PR8 instead of the PR9 I bought.
And instead of $39.70, I had to pay $54.73 for the other 10 links.

Shouldn't my PR9 and upsell price have been locked in at the time of my purchase?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edwin Copps
Hi Edwin. Sorry for your issue. The problem is that the PR9 blog has been already sold. You can see it in the sales page now. So now the one which is on sale is the second one, a PR8. Also, each set of blog has a higher price and automatically the price changes. So that is your situation. When you purchased, the first blog (PR9) was already sold, that is why you found the second one (PR8) and a little higher price. But anything where we can help we're at your service.


Gustav
GVA150873 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 04:15 PM   #58
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Huntington Beach, California
Posts: 23
Thanks: 17
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I just bought this and the PR8 level and I'm fine with that. It don't need to be the PR9.
Bought the package deal also.
I don't blog any ways. I bought this to have and see what I can do with it.
tripleplay242 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 04:18 PM   #59
Old Warrior
War Room Member
 
Edwin Copps's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 71
Thanks: 89
Thanked 47 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Gustav,

Thanks for replying so quickly, but I think either I didn't give enough details or you are not following me

I absolutely DID buy from you when a PR9 was on offer and when all additional domains were $3.97 each.

"I bought at 12:43 p.m. EST and paid $3.80.
Transaction ID: 39J599839G351192S
I still have the WSO page open and it says:
"PR9 home domain – US University edu just 50 Available - currently selling this one"
and also:
"After you've purchased the first one, you can have all the others for just $3.97 each"."

Simply check the time of my transaction and you will see I was one of the first to buy, well before PR9s ran out.

So it's not a matter of that I was too late, I purchased over 5 hours ago - easily putting me in the first round of your customers for this WSO I am sure.

And also, shouldn't my fast action have locked in my price on the upsell?

Understand, I'm sold. I'm a client for better or worse. Just don't make it worse.
I hate to not get what I paid for - ie. exactly what was on offer at the time of my purchase.

My apologies if I'm incorrect, but please at least check the time on my transaction and see if the above should receive your consideration.

All the best.

Edwin Copps
Edwin Copps is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 04:25 PM   #60
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 99
Thanks: 13
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

While it's worth the price, I'd like to point out that this is NOT a blog they are selling. You will be simply able to register on a blog and post your articles with your link(s) in it.
dtommy79 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 04:28 PM   #61
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
John_Pearce's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 251
Thanks: 16
Thanked 120 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Edwin - OK that's no problem. I will send you the link for the PR9 blog, and you can keep the PR8 blog with our compliments for your trouble. The tie you bought was jus the time we were changing over having sold the original 50. Sorry about that.

PM on it's way shortly.

JP


Originally Posted by Edwin Copps View Post

Hi Gustav,

Thanks for replying so quickly, but I think either I didn't give enough details or you are not following me

I absolutely DID buy from you when a PR9 was on offer and when all additional domains were $3.97 each.

"I bought at 12:43 p.m. EST and paid $3.80.
Transaction ID: 39J599839G351192S
I still have the WSO page open and it says:
"PR9 home domain – US University edu just 50 Available - currently selling this one"
and also:
"After you've purchased the first one, you can have all the others for just $3.97 each"."

Simply check the time of my transaction and you will see I was one of the first to buy, well before PR9s ran out.

So it's not a matter of that I was too late, I purchased over 5 hours ago - easily putting me in the first round of your customers for this WSO I am sure.

And also, shouldn't my fast action have locked in my price on the upsell?

Understand, I'm sold. I'm a client for better or worse. Just don't make it worse.
I hate to not get what I paid for - ie. exactly what was on offer at the time of my purchase.

My apologies if I'm incorrect, but please at least check the time on my transaction and see if the above should receive your consideration.

All the best.

Edwin Copps
John_Pearce is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to John_Pearce For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th May 2011, 04:35 PM   #62
Active Warrior
 
rickdor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

As soon as I saw this WSO I bought it and upgraded to the whole package. It is difficult to obtain genuine inside information like this. The whole package is outstanding plus all the bonuses.
rickdor is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 04:44 PM   #63
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GVA150873's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mexico
Posts: 383
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dtommy79 View Post

While it's worth the price, I'd like to point out that this is NOT a blog they are selling. You will be simply able to register on a blog and post your articles with your link(s) in it.

Yes you're completely right my friend. Warriors know that when here is offered an .edu blog, what it is offered is the link from an educational site which allow anyone to create an account, create a blog inside their account and post whatever articles the person want into the blog, having anchor text pointing to a site. So that is what we offer here. This saves a huge amount of time to people because to get this kind of blogs is not really easy. They are hard to get but at the same time they have much weight on SEO.

I myself prefer to post articles to an edu site than posting comment to a third party blog post. Simply because from my experience a contextual backlink as part of an article has much more SEO weight, and also it will be only one backlink there, and it will be mine. Different to blog posts where there can be thousands of backlinks pointing to all kinds of sites.

Thanks for your important comment.

Gustav
GVA150873 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 05:07 PM   #64
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , Australia.
Posts: 527
Thanks: 344
Thanked 56 Times in 55 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If there has ever been a more useful WSO than this then I didn't hear about it. The value of this offer far outweighs the asking price. If you use these sites wisely then you can really add power to your efforts to rank your sites in a wide range of markets.
I actually hope not too many people but these, the sites are THAT GOOD. But seriously I wish them well with this offer because it's as useful as anything I have ever learnt in the last few years online.
wsiebler is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 05:32 PM   #65
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ritaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: U K
Posts: 268
Thanks: 224
Thanked 90 Times in 83 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have only just had the opportunity to open my purchase, which I made
early on when the price was still under $4. I have to say that I am extremely happy with the purchase. To get something like this for the price is rare (at least I have not seen them before). I am looking forward to seeing what effect this has on my website.

Many thanks for a great offer.
ritaj is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 05:39 PM   #66
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GVA150873's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mexico
Posts: 383
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wsiebler View Post

If there has ever been a more useful WSO than this then I didn't hear about it. The value of this offer far outweighs the asking price. If you use these sites wisely then you can really add power to your efforts to rank your sites in a wide range of markets.
I actually hope not too many people but these, the sites are THAT GOOD. But seriously I wish them well with this offer because it's as useful as anything I have ever learnt in the last few years online.
Thanks for your kind words. We appreciate it. We are here to help.

Gustav

Originally Posted by ritaj View Post

I have only just had the opportunity to open my purchase, which I made
early on when the price was still under $4. I have to say that I am extremely happy with the purchase. To get something like this for the price is rare (at least I have not seen them before). I am looking forward to seeing what effect this has on my website.

Many thanks for a great offer.
Thanks to you. We are at your service.

Gustav
GVA150873 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 06:02 PM   #67
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks John and Gustav,

I'm information-overload for a while..Now,I'm super motivated to take massive action:focusing on Edu blogs from your WSO. Awesome offers !!!

Thanks,

Satria Mataram
afmasudivre is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 06:12 PM   #68
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
John_Pearce's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 251
Thanks: 16
Thanked 120 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by afmasudivre View Post

Thanks John and Gustav,

I'm information-overload for a while..Now,I'm super motivated to take massive action:focusing on Edu blogs from your WSO. Awesome offers !!!

Thanks,

Satria Mataram

That is great. Thanks for your kind words. We are here to help.

Gustav
John_Pearce is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 06:13 PM   #69
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
daddyoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Oregon, USA.
Posts: 1,671
Thanks: 124
Thanked 125 Times in 106 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

prats2992:

e-Junkie has a good system for PDF Stamping:
E-junkie - Help: Selling eBooks & PDF Stamping

or you can manually copy and paste the PayPal Receipt # and
the buyer name and email address into the header or footer of the PDF
when you convert using Open Office.

You have to do this for each report and send them out manually but the
e-Junkie method is automated and I highly recommend them for only $5.00 a month!


Originally Posted by prats2992 View Post

Hey Daddyoh..

How do you do this?

Pretty amazing

I would like to know the trick as well.

THanks
daddyoh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to daddyoh For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th May 2011, 06:19 PM   #70
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
60MinuteAffiliate's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Beautiful Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 1,452
Thanks: 218
Thanked 387 Times in 161 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi there gustav and john

great wso, very much appreciate it and its perfectly relevant to my niches.

i bought the upsell as well and found the entire process very easy and i've already got someone lined up to do this for me via outsourcing.

great work and i look forward to some more great wsos from you both.

kind regards

colleen
60MinuteAffiliate is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 06:25 PM   #71
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 51
Thanks: 14
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Holy Shezzzznit!

I was really skeptical about this one but it is the real deal.

Got my first blog from a pr9 already setup about to get onto the next.

Thanks guys!
Joey J is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 06:28 PM   #72
Page1Pro-Tex
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Port Richey, Florida
Posts: 75
Thanks: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just purchased the wso and the upgrade and let me say AWESOME...

As long as these edu blogs remain in our control this is a bargain for anyone who needs more traffic! GREAT JOB!
musicaltouch is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 06:41 PM   #73
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
John34's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,777
Thanks: 151
Thanked 148 Times in 112 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Pretty good package. Will surely give boost to SE rankings. Will be setting up some blogs tonight.

thanks.
John34 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 06:42 PM   #74
Susan - Research Nut
War Room Member
 
esdavis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 129
Thanks: 21
Thanked 119 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Gotta say that high-PR university domains that allow your own blogs are rare. I've got one other one, and (got the whole package of 10) another 10 will really be useful to me for myself and clients.
esdavis is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 06:53 PM   #75
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GVA150873's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mexico
Posts: 383
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by esdavis View Post

Gotta say that high-PR university domains that allow your own blogs are rare. I've got one other one, and (got the whole package of 10) another 10 will really be useful to me for myself and clients.
That is really true. These sites are the result of hours and hours of intelligently searching. Just after some experience we have come to be a little experimented in finding the hidden gems.

Gustav

Originally Posted by John34 View Post

Pretty good package. Will surely give boost to SE rankings. Will be setting up some blogs tonight.

Thanks. Great. put them to use. They really give a good seo weight to the sites.

Gustav

thanks.
Originally Posted by musicaltouch View Post

I just purchased the wso and the upgrade and let me say AWESOME...

As long as these edu blogs remain in our control this is a bargain for anyone who needs more traffic! GREAT JOB!
Thanks for your kind words. We are at your service.

Gustav

Originally Posted by jesa8406 View Post

Holy Shezzzznit!

I was really skeptical about this one but it is the real deal.

Got my first blog from a pr9 already setup about to get onto the next.

Thanks guys!
Excellent. At your service.

Gustav

Originally Posted by 60MinuteAffiliate View Post

hi there gustav and john

great wso, very much appreciate it and its perfectly relevant to my niches.

i bought the upsell as well and found the entire process very easy and i've already got someone lined up to do this for me via outsourcing.

great work and i look forward to some more great wsos from you both.

kind regards

colleen
Thanks a lot. We hope this will be just the beginning. We have so much to share after months of trial and error, testing and experimenting. So it's our pleasure to serve. Let's keep in touch.

Gustav
GVA150873 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 06:57 PM   #76
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Burlington Vermont
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank You!
This is an excellent opportunity which provides good value. I am already starting to post my first links. I was at a sticking point with a particular site which I believe this will certainly assist me in overcoming.

Thank You Once Again,
Edward Brown
ShakeHandsOnline is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 07:22 PM   #77
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 36
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

well I didn't get a review copy, nor did i get a $3 copy but its very clear instructions to get a great collection of very good backlinks
johngccfc is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 07:22 PM   #78
HyperActive Warrior
 
schnisz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 252
Thanks: 23
Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

this is pretty rad. I've been buying these links for 5 bucks each now I have my own edu blog. I couldn't afford the whole package but pretty impressed with the interface and potential here. thanks!

brian
schnisz is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 07:27 PM   #79
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GVA150873's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mexico
Posts: 383
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ShakeHandsOnline View Post

Thank You!
This is an excellent opportunity which provides good value. I am already starting to post my first links. I was at a sticking point with a particular site which I believe this will certainly assist me in overcoming.

Excellent. Glad you can see the value here. Thanks

GV

Thank You Once Again,
Edward Brown
Originally Posted by johngccfc View Post

well I didn't get a review copy, nor did i get a $3 copy but its very clear instructions to get a great collection of very good backlinks
Great you liked it. Get the best out of them.

GV

Originally Posted by schnisz View Post

this is pretty rad. I've been buying these links for 5 bucks each now I have my own edu blog. I couldn't afford the whole package but pretty impressed with the interface and potential here. thanks!

brian
Thanks. We are glad to help. Thanks

GV
GVA150873 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 07:31 PM   #80
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Hervey Bay Queensland Australia
Posts: 37
Thanks: 9
Thanked 20 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Having read the sales letter and the reviews, I decided to give this a try. For the $7.00 I paid for the wso I believe it is money well spent. I went through the purchase process through to my download section without any troubles and all went smoothly.

I have received the pdf and read through it. My honest review is that this information is not readily available on the net. To have someone provide a step by step process to setting up the blog is nothing short of brilliant.

The difference for me is that before I bought the wso I did not have an edu blog whereas now I do. I know the importance of such links and can only say it is $7 well spent. Thanks Gustav, this is a must buy wso and very professionally presented.
TerryG is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 07:49 PM   #81
Living an integrated life
War Room Member
 
Melody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Cincinnati, OH , USA.
Posts: 3,718
Thanks: 514
Thanked 1,214 Times in 614 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Obviously for the price - can't be beat, and I am definitely glad that I purchased. Wish I had seen it sooner and gotten in on the 9 - those are rare!!

great deal and hope you continue your efforts to find more!

Melody
Melody is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 07:57 PM   #82
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GVA150873's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mexico
Posts: 383
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TerryG View Post

Having read the sales letter and the reviews, I decided to give this a try. For the $7.00 I paid for the wso I believe it is money well spent. I went through the purchase process through to my download section without any troubles and all went smoothly.

Great. We are glad you-ve liked it so far. We are here to help. Thanks

GV

I have received the pdf and read through it. My honest review is that this information is not readily available on the net. To have someone provide a step by step process to setting up the blog is nothing short of brilliant.

The difference for me is that before I bought the wso I did not have an edu blog whereas now I do. I know the importance of such links and can only say it is $7 well spent. Thanks Gustav, this is a must buy wso and very professionally presented.
Excellent. Your satisfaction is our satisfaction. At your service.

GV

Originally Posted by Melody View Post

Obviously for the price - can't be beat, and I am definitely glad that I purchased. Wish I had seen it sooner and gotten in on the 9 - those are rare!!

great deal and hope you continue your efforts to find more!

Melody
Thanks a lot for you kind words. Sure it's our goal to continue helping and sharing the best possible.

GV
GVA150873 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 08:06 PM   #83
thenetmentor
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Currently in Fort Collins, CO (2/3 of year) and Pittsburgh, PA (1/3 of year)
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is the real deal. After purchasing my package of 10 .EDU blog sites I quickly set up my first blog and it was as easy as pie. I look forward to getting all ten set up and filling them with content that points back to my money sites.

Thanks so much for this wonderful service, and at such an affordable price!

Daniel
thenetmentor is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 08:42 PM   #84
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 25
Thanks: 69
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought the WSO and the up-sell, a package of blogs.
Extremely pleased with my purchase, because the high PR blogs were at well-known universities, which was a surprise. And because the included click-by-click instructions for setting up the blogs were clearly written and easy to follow.

Too early to tell how much link juice the blogs provide. But the opportunity to power up my sites with PR 8 and 9 backlinks from blogs I control is intoxicating.

And if it doesn't work, there's always the vendors' 60-day guarantee.
ihelfman is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 08:43 PM   #85
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Guys,
Just bought the full package and opened this and wow! This is an absolute no brainer to get .edu backlinks; I have tried posting on other edu sites but not very successfully, this is soooo easy.

I have setup my accounts at the first two and posted articles with no hassles at all, even fits with my health niche, a bonus :-). The sites made it easy to post a version of my spun article and to add the hyperlinks to my site.

I will be monitoring for the progress of these links and hope to report back again. Meanwhile, off to post the other 8!

Cheers,
Keith Thompson (KeithT)
keitht is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 08:50 PM   #86
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , Australia.
Posts: 11
Thanks: 9
Thanked 18 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks guys,
Professionally done, easy step by step instructions. All in all excellent value for money.
Membership site is well organized. Well done, Ill get started posting.....
lalroy15 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 09:19 PM   #87
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GVA150873's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mexico
Posts: 383
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by thenetmentor View Post

This is the real deal. After purchasing my package of 10 .EDU blog sites I quickly set up my first blog and it was as easy as pie. I look forward to getting all ten set up and filling them with content that points back to my money sites.

Thanks so much for this wonderful service, and at such an affordable price!


Daniel
Thanks a lot. Your satisfaction makes us really happy. We are at your service.

GV

Originally Posted by ihelfman View Post

Just bought the WSO and the up-sell, a package of blogs.
Extremely pleased with my purchase, because the high PR blogs were at well-known universities, which was a surprise. And because the included click-by-click instructions for setting up the blogs were clearly written and easy to follow.

Too early to tell how much link juice the blogs provide. But the opportunity to power up my sites with PR 8 and 9 backlinks from blogs I control is intoxicating.

And if it doesn't work, there's always the vendors' 60-day guarantee.
Really glad you are pleased with the product. We are here to help. Thanks

GV


Originally Posted by keitht View Post

Hi Guys,
Just bought the full package and opened this and wow! This is an absolute no brainer to get .edu backlinks; I have tried posting on other edu sites but not very successfully, this is soooo easy.

I have setup my accounts at the first two and posted articles with no hassles at all, even fits with my health niche, a bonus :-). The sites made it easy to post a version of my spun article and to add the hyperlinks to my site.

I will be monitoring for the progress of these links and hope to report back again. Meanwhile, off to post the other 8!

Cheers,
Keith Thompson (KeithT)
Great. Get the most from them. Thanks

GV

Originally Posted by lalroy15 View Post

Thanks guys,
Professionally done, easy step by step instructions. All in all excellent value for money.
Membership site is well organized. Well done, Ill get started posting.....
Thanks for your kind words. We are here to help.

GV
GVA150873 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 09:31 PM   #88
Seo Freak
War Room Member
 
Alohatom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 131
Thanks: 68
Thanked 35 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this about an hour ago and I already have my very high PR .edu blog set up. Talk about straightforward. This is truly a watershed of SEO link juice! Open the floodgates! Seriously, the instructions are clear, the process easy as pie, and the bonuses rock (I was seriously thinking of buying the submitter they recommend, and now with their bonus, it's a no-brainer!). I also appreciate the second BONUS which ia a clever way to spin articles. What a time-saver!

Do yourself a favor, get on board before they sell out.
Alohatom is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 09:36 PM   #89
Old Warrior
War Room Member
 
Edwin Copps's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 71
Thanks: 89
Thanked 47 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

John and Gustav,

Now that I've had a chance to look around the membership, I am totally impressed!
Yes, the .edu backlinks are wonderful, but the interface you provide is also invaluable for simplifying the process of taking advantage of these opportunities.
Great bonuses and an affiliate program that definitely looks interesting.
Nice to see how your thread has attracted so many friendly and knowledgeable Warriors I've bought from in the past.

All the best.

Edwin Copps
Edwin Copps is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 10:08 PM   #90
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GVA150873's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mexico
Posts: 383
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alohatom View Post

I bought this about an hour ago and I already have my very high PR .edu blog set up. Talk about straightforward. This is truly a watershed of SEO link juice! Open the floodgates! Seriously, the instructions are clear, the process easy as pie, and the bonuses rock (I was seriously thinking of buying the submitter they recommend, and now with their bonus, it's a no-brainer!). I also appreciate the second BONUS which ia a clever way to spin articles. What a time-saver!

Do yourself a favor, get on board before they sell out.
Excellent to hear this. Really glad that you liked it. Thanks

GV

Originally Posted by Edwin Copps View Post

John and Gustav,

Now that I've had a chance to look around the membership, I am totally impressed!
Yes, the .edu backlinks are wonderful, but the interface you provide is also invaluable for simplifying the process of taking advantage of these opportunities.
Great bonuses and an affiliate program that definitely looks interesting.
Nice to see how your thread has attracted so many friendly and knowledgeable Warriors I've bought from in the past.

All the best.

Edwin Copps

Excellent to hear this. This is just the beginning. We want to offer the best we can so we can feel we are helping people to get more from their effort. We have confirmed ourselves that it is really possible to build serious business online obtaining the correct resources and knowledge and with the necessary effort. Thanks

GV
GVA150873 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 10:28 PM   #91
HyperActive Warrior
 
momurph's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 136
Thanks: 4
Thanked 252 Times in 231 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can't wait to set up my blog. I know the power of a PR8 blog and will use it to it's fullest capacity. I appreciate this amazing deal. I wish I could have purchased the whole package but will be looking for more amazing deals as I'm sure that you will be sending them my way. So happy to be a part of this great course. Thanks so much. I also appreciate the great bonus your giving us. Truly an amazing deal all around. Morris Murphy (Murph)
momurph is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 10:40 PM   #92
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought just one PR8 blog and have already made use of it.

So easy to understand - no waffle. Beginners would have no problems understanding the registration process and just one .edu site that you can post to is going to make a difference - the 10 site pack is well worth the money if you want to get fast and powerful backlink juice.

I'm very happy with the purchase and with the guarantee offered there is no reason to be concerned. Highly recommended!
bennyb83 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 10:52 PM   #93
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 144
Thanks: 44
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awesome! I just bought it and registered in the blog. I am ready to create my first edu blog.

Bonus one makes totally easy to create the blog. And bonus 2… priceless. Actually jus the bonuses are worht the cost of the WSO itself. And it is the perfect complement to the edu blogs.

Thanks guys. I am really glad that I found your thread!
Ed
ednigot is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 10:57 PM   #94
Warrior Member
 
paulcline7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 7
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Purchased ... and got a PR 2 EDU site ... I will request a refund. Recommendation - DON'T BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paulcline7 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 11:13 PM   #95
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
wendyann's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , Brisbane , Australia.
Posts: 108
Thanks: 70
Thanked 43 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm really happy with this great package. I've gotten really bogged down in spinning articles lately and I can see this freeing up a lot of time. Thanks very much John and Gustav for making this available. I had to go back to get the 10 blogs as well and have already done my first post.

BTW - there is someone already spamming the PR8 - post on there with about 100 tags!
wendyann is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 11:17 PM   #96
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 3,025
Thanks: 121
Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,141 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John,

I just finished setting up my first .edu blog. Here is an excerpt of the review that goes out to my subscribers:


Overall rating:
This is an excellent WSO. You are going to get your own .edu blogs. You can see .edu backlinks being used in very competitive markets. Links from universities are considered more powerful than others and this WSO gives you the opportunity to create your own university blogs.

HP
lotsofsnow is offline  
Unread 20th May 2011, 11:20 PM   #97
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
daddyoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Oregon, USA.
Posts: 1,671
Thanks: 124
Thanked 125 Times in 106 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ugh! My blog post that I wrote at the PR9 site is not publicly viewable.
I have to login to my account to view the link where it's at.

From my understanding and testing, when an edu or gov blog post is not
publicly viewable, Google can't view or crawl it either.

Thus, the blog and the backlinks there won't get indexed.

Anybody else notice this? Log out and try to view your post.
daddyoh is offline  
Unread 21st May 2011, 12:31 AM   #98
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great deal..

As promised..
sadasiva is offline  
Unread 21st May 2011, 12:31 AM   #99
Active Warrior
 
grow's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Banff, Alberta, Canada.
Posts: 31
Thanks: 2
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think you're right. I've tried this too, and the posts are only visible when logged in. I did a quick domain check in Google, and almost nothing seems to be indexed, certainly none of the posts from the past couple of months that I can see when logged in.

I haven't tested the other sites yet, I hope they don't have the same issue! The guides in this WSO make it so easy to get seemingly powerful backlinks that it would be a huge disappointment if they don't work as expected.



Originally Posted by daddyoh View Post

Ugh! My blog post that I wrote at the PR9 site is not publicly viewable.
I have to login to my account to view the link where it's at.

From my understanding and testing, when an edu or gov blog post is not
publicly viewable, Google can't view or crawl it either.

Thus, the blog and the backlinks there won't get indexed.

Anybody else notice this? Log out and try to view your post.
grow is offline  
Unread 21st May 2011, 12:33 AM   #100
Gordon
War Room Member
 
mistermint's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 387
Thanks: 17
Thanked 104 Times in 86 Posts
Default
Re: First Page Google Fast! Sky-Rocket Your Income – EDU Backlinks from YOUR OWN EDU Blogs up to PR9
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ugh! My blog post that I wrote at the PR9 site is not publicly viewable.
I have to login to my account to view the link where it's at.

From my understanding and testing, when an edu or gov blog post is not
publicly viewable, Google can't view or crawl it either.

Thus, the blog and the backlinks there won't get indexed.

Anybody else notice this? Log out and try to view your post.
Was about to get this though, will wait for a response to daddyoh's post.

Grow: we must have hit submit at the same time ..
mistermint is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
backlinks, blogs, edu and gov links, edu backlinks, edu blogs, fast, google, income, page, pr9, seo, skyrocket

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:28 PM.