Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 3rd Jul 2011, 01:19 PM   #351
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by webtrafficnoob View Post

service was good
-J
Thank you! I appreciate your feedback.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jul 2011, 08:02 PM   #352
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
kartherma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 73
Thanks: 12
Thanked 65 Times in 30 Posts
Blog Entries: 7
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kartherma View Post

ok, day 5...
5 PR3 links, 4 PR2 links some PR1 and PR0 links and total 179 links.
This was in a vacuum folks, this was a site that has been up for several months and I know the link activity (because I was doing them manually)

All of this is because of this service. So, these numbers may shock some and might lead them to believe I am a paid promoter of this service, I can ensure you I am nothing of the sort. I have been running one website since 2007 as a hobby more or less and have only recently begun to really become interested in running more sites.

maybe i am simple but...
seems like this service is working from the standpoint of yahoo site explorer
Day 6 and site explorer reports 220 inbound links and 6 of them are PR3 links.
Is this a help to anyone?
kartherma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kartherma For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jul 2011, 01:44 AM   #353
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kartherma View Post

Day 6 and site explorer reports 220 inbound links and 6 of them are PR3 links.
Is this a help to anyone?
Hi Curt,
I'm sure that you've helped some people with your contributions to my thread. Thank you.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jul 2011, 07:32 AM   #354
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 62
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

I have placed an order for Package 1.

Paypal transaction ID: 2T359038Y5973672M.

Please check and acknowledge receipt of order, thanks.
RosieCain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieCain For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jul 2011, 09:33 AM   #355
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RosieCain View Post

Hello,

I have placed an order for Package 1.

Paypal transaction ID: 2T359038Y5973672M.

Please check and acknowledge receipt of order, thanks.
Hi Kevin,
Thank you for your order! I've received your payment and order details.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 12:42 AM   #356
Warrior Member
 
Cads's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Julia,

I placed an order for package#5 on 03 Jul, 2011.
Transaction ID: 3LP00112N9794145B.
Please confirm that you got my details.

Thanks,
TP
Cads is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cads For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 12:42 AM   #357
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 182
Thanks: 8
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I had signed up for Package 5 50 .edu and .gov High Authority Back links on 28th June, 2011 and had transferred the fees for the same.

It is almost 8 days passed, I haven't heard back any updates from you. Can you please check and let me know the update and send me the report?

Please find the transaction ID: #3C701907VT149910K

Hope to hear update from you soon.

Raghu
seoraghu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to seoraghu For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 01:00 AM   #358
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Cads View Post

Hello Julia,

I placed an order for package#5 on 03 Jul, 2011.
Transaction ID: 3LP00112N9794145B.
Please confirm that you got my details.

Thanks,
TP
Hi TP,
Thank you very much for your order! I've received your payment & order details.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 01:20 AM   #359
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by seoraghu View Post

Hi,

I had signed up for Package 5 50 .edu and .gov High Authority Back links on 28th June, 2011 and had transferred the fees for the same.

It is almost 8 days passed, I haven't heard back any updates from you. Can you please check and let me know the update and send me the report?

Please find the transaction ID: #3C701907VT149910K

Hope to hear update from you soon.

Raghu
Hi Raghu,
Thank you so much for your purchase! Everything is fine with your order, and it is still in progress. There is no need to worry. Package #5 takes approximately 7 days to complete because the .edu & .gov backlinks are in Very high demand. It has just hit day #7, as it is currently July 5 and 3:20 am in New York. Please understand that we are in different time zones (India is 9 and 1/2 hours ahead of NY). Your backlink report will be delivered to you by the end of the day today, New York time. Thanks again.

UPDATE: July 5: The backlink report has just been delivered to your email address! Please check your inbox.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 06:18 AM   #360
Active Warrior
 
[/root.]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 59
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I ordered 2 various packages couple of days ago.

ID #3VW989977N133054B
ID #9P196805E2255023B

Hope to hear you soon.
[/root.] is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to [/root.] For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 06:28 AM   #361
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 238
Thanks: 7
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Received the reports for one of the packages that i had ordered, really excellent communication and quality ...
cheekugames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cheekugames For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 09:41 AM   #362
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by [/root.] View Post

Hi,

I ordered 2 various packages couple of days ago.

ID #3VW989977N133054B
ID #9P196805E2255023B

Hope to hear you soon.
Hi Mark,
Thank you for your orders! These two packages were completed this morning, and I've just sent the backlink reports to your email address. Please check your inbox.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 09:41 AM   #363
Active Warrior
 
[/root.]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 59
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I received the report of packages #1 and #3. Quck turnaround time and right anchors. Just waiting to see the effects now.
[/root.] is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to [/root.] For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 09:43 AM   #364
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cheekugames View Post

Received the reports for one of the packages that i had ordered, really excellent communication and quality ...
Hi Cheeku,
Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate your kind words, and I'm pleased to hear that you're very happy with my services.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 02:53 PM   #365
Javier Charles
War Room Member
 
javistuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 70
Thanks: 33
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the fast work and the great communication!
I'm sure we'll keep on working together!
javistuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to javistuff For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 03:22 PM   #366
DNY
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 33
Thanks: 98
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered for two of Create your own service pack! And sent the details.
Transaction ID # 567172753H458383B.

However i need the details to be be sent to the email address i put in the form not the paypal address! I don't know whether this is possible!?

Can't wait to see the results!
DNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DNY For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 04:28 PM   #367
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by [/root.] View Post

I received the report of packages #1 and #3. Quck turnaround time and right anchors. Just waiting to see the effects now.
Thank you for taking the time to post some feedback! I appreciate it.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 04:29 PM   #368
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by javistuff View Post

Thanks for the fast work and the great communication!
I'm sure we'll keep on working together!
You're very welcome! Thanks, and I look forward to working with you again.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 04:31 PM   #369
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DNY View Post

Just ordered for two of Create your own service pack! And sent the details.
Transaction ID # 567172753H458383B.

However i need the details to be be sent to the email address i put in the form not the paypal address! I don't know whether this is possible!?

Can't wait to see the results!
Thank you so much for your orders! I truly appreciate your business. Sure, that is not a problem. I will make a note to myself to send the backlink reports to that email address instead. Please remember to come back & share your results here with us!
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2011, 10:30 PM   #370
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered packages #1, 3, and 9 just over 3 days ago (for the special discount) and received an email notification earlier today stating my campaigns had been completed! I didn't expect it to be done so fast, so that was a wonderful surprise

I was pleased to see that there was a thorough report for each campaign with all the links listed for me to check out. I checked out a large sample of links from each campaign and the profile links were all intact and with correct anchor text. What was especially great was Julia over-delivered on all campaigns -- she over-delivered by a thousand links on package #1 (amazing!)!

And as for the 250 high PR4+ profile backlink package, I was stunned to see that there were several PR8 and PR7 domains (a good number of PR5-6 included as well)!

Customer service since payment has been superior and I couldn't be more satisfied on all fronts.

Within a few days, my homepage should be indexed and then I should have an idea as to how my rankings are affected. Look forward!!

Thanks for the great work...highly recommend!

Last edited on 5th Jul 2011 at 11:22 PM. Reason: forgot some detail
btm525 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to btm525 For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jul 2011, 01:29 AM   #371
Skiller graphic designer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 101
Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Julia,

I've just completed the payment for PACKAGE 3: 3200 Backlink Pyramid for Ultimate SEO Juice!
Transaction ID for this payment is: 0BE85882AE086051K
Details sent.

Thanks, see you around!
Husacul is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Husacul For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jul 2011, 10:39 AM   #372
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MammothPixel View Post

Hi Julia,

I've just completed the payment for PACKAGE 3: 3200 Backlink Pyramid for Ultimate SEO Juice!
Transaction ID for this payment is: 0BE85882AE086051K
Details sent.

Thanks, see you around!
Hi Husac,
Thank you so much for your purchase! I've received your payment & order details.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jul 2011, 11:14 PM   #373
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by btm525 View Post

I ordered packages #1, 3, and 9 just over 3 days ago (for the special discount) and received an email notification earlier today stating my campaigns had been completed! I didn't expect it to be done so fast, so that was a wonderful surprise

I was pleased to see that there was a thorough report for each campaign with all the links listed for me to check out. I checked out a large sample of links from each campaign and the profile links were all intact and with correct anchor text. What was especially great was Julia over-delivered on all campaigns -- she over-delivered by a thousand links on package #1 (amazing!)!

And as for the 250 high PR4+ profile backlink package, I was stunned to see that there were several PR8 and PR7 domains (a good number of PR5-6 included as well)!

Customer service since payment has been superior and I couldn't be more satisfied on all fronts.

Within a few days, my homepage should be indexed and then I should have an idea as to how my rankings are affected. Look forward!!

Thanks for the great work...highly recommend!
Hi Shirlee,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review! I'm very pleased to hear that you're happy with my services. Thanks for being such a great customer, and I hope to work with you again in the future.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 05:00 AM   #374
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Strategic Seo Services
I want to buy this services, but I don't have paypal account. How I can benefit of this services

Thanks
webtrailblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to webtrailblazer For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 06:49 AM   #375
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: South Africa
Posts: 33
Thanks: 8
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I ordered Package #3

Transaction ID# 8UC59145CW712841M

Please confirm receipt of money and order, thanks
SAmarket is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SAmarket For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 09:01 AM   #376
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
JacobsIM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 22
Thanks: 4
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Julia,

Just submitted my 2nd order because I had a good experience with my first. Quick question...

I ordered the Package #9 High PR links, do you ping those links? If not, is there a free service you suggest I use to bulk ping those links once you send them to me?

Thanks
JacobsIM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JacobsIM For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 09:34 AM   #377
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I need to know if I choose this pack 200+ Angela & Paul Style Backlinks you will ping all profiles?

how much time for start I see some backlinks indexed on yahoo?
tdiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 12:11 PM   #378
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 51
Thanks: 35
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Julia,

I've tried other WSOs and to be honest, have had very disappointing results. I'm really looking forward to your packages. I just made two purchases, Transaction IDs 8KC2190301566001K and 42950492W88811006.

I look forward to receiving the reports next week.
tedgichia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tedgichia For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 03:22 PM   #379
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just places an order for Package 3. Looking forward to hearing from you once project is finished... and looking forward to seeing results!
ladysmokes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ladysmokes For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 04:30 PM   #380
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by webtrailblazer View Post

Hi Strategic Seo Services
I want to buy this services, but I don't have paypal account. How I can benefit of this services

Thanks
Thank you for your interest! I just sent you a PM.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 04:32 PM   #381
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SAmarket View Post

Hi,

I ordered Package #3

Transaction ID# 8UC59145CW712841M

Please confirm receipt of money and order, thanks
Hi Mark,
Thank you for your order! I've received your payment & order details. Thanks!
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 04:39 PM   #382
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JacobsIM View Post

Hey Julia,

Just submitted my 2nd order because I had a good experience with my first. Quick question...

I ordered the Package #9 High PR links, do you ping those links? If not, is there a free service you suggest I use to bulk ping those links once you send them to me?

Thanks
Hi Jared,
Thank you so much for your second order! I truly appreciate your business, and I'm very pleased to hear that you're happy with my services. I don't Ping the backlinks in Package #9 (because some people prefer that the backlinks are picked up at a slower, more natural pace by Google).
Yes, a good free service that you can use to bulk ping the links is: PingFarm | FREE Mass Ping Site To Ping Your URLs For More Backlinks .
This service is also very good: Linklicious.me - Scheduled RSS Feeds to get your Backlinks Crawled FAST , and there is a free version available.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 04:45 PM   #383
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tdiiii View Post

I need to know if I choose this pack 200+ Angela & Paul Style Backlinks you will ping all profiles?

how much time for start I see some backlinks indexed on yahoo?
Hello,
Thank your for your interest! No, I do not ping the profiles for that package. The links will usually start to get indexed within 2-3 weeks.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 04:55 PM   #384
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tedgichia View Post

Hey Julia,

I've tried other WSOs and to be honest, have had very disappointing results. I'm really looking forward to your packages. I just made two purchases, Transaction IDs 8KC2190301566001K and 42950492W88811006.

I look forward to receiving the reports next week.
Hi Ed,
Thank you so much for your purchases! I'm very sorry to hear that you've had disappointing results with other sellers' work on the Warrior Forum. I assure you that you will be happy with your results here. Thank you for choosing my services, and as soon as the backlink reports are ready, I will deliver them to your email address.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 04:56 PM   #385
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ladysmokes View Post

Just places an order for Package 3. Looking forward to hearing from you once project is finished... and looking forward to seeing results!
Thank you for your order, Sarah. Please remember to share your results here with us.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2011, 06:08 PM   #386
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Jason_prz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Montego Bay Jamaica
Posts: 114
Thanks: 5
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by strategic seo services View Post

Thank you very much, Jason! I truly appreciate your business.
Hi everyone,

Final update on the second site, it been a while so I'll do a brief recap. For the second site I had ordered package #5 and it was currently at 15. Let's be clear the competition for this site is tough but the results were surprising to say the least.

The site moved from 15 place to 9th place which for me was huge but that wasn't the best part. A page of website which was indexed came from out of nowhere and when to 2nd place! That was crazy! (it made sense because the it was a well written blog post seo wise)

All in all, very pleased with the service and I am sure you guys all will be too.

Thanks Julia
Jason_prz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason_prz For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jul 2011, 05:04 AM   #387
djy
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Julia

For Package 6 it includes in the requirements Article (optional). What are the pros and cons of us supplying an article? And how does it work if we don't?

Thanks
djy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to djy For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jul 2011, 08:47 PM   #388
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by djy View Post

Hi Julia

For Package 6 it includes in the requirements Article (optional). What are the pros and cons of us supplying an article? And how does it work if we don't?

Thanks
Hi Doug,
Thank you for your interest in my services! I saw your email prior to this message, so I answered your question in my reply. I will add here: Although there is not really a major difference between supplying your own article & having one chosen for you, some people just prefer to use their own article, so that is why it is optional. If you decide not to supply an article, one will be chosen from a database of articles (the article will, of course, be related to your targeted keywords and niche) and then spun for the different Web 2.0 properties.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jul 2011, 11:33 PM   #389
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jason_prz View Post

Hi everyone,

Final update on the second site, it been a while so I'll do a brief recap. For the second site I had ordered package #5 and it was currently at 15. Let's be clear the competition for this site is tough but the results were surprising to say the least.

The site moved from 15 place to 9th place which for me was huge but that wasn't the best part. A page of website which was indexed came from out of nowhere and when to 2nd place! That was crazy! (it made sense because the it was a well written blog post seo wise)

All in all, very pleased with the service and I am sure you guys all will be too.

Thanks Julia
Hi Jason,
You're welcome. Thank you for sharing your Excellent Results with us! I'm very happy to hear that you like my backlinking service. Thanks for being such a great customer, and welcome back anytime.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2011, 09:37 AM   #390
Warrior Member
 
Cads's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by strategic seo services View Post

Hi TP,
Thank you very much for your order! I've received your payment & order details.
Hello Juria,

I just wonder to know, how about my order? What is the process? Please inform. Thanks

TP
Cads is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2011, 09:49 AM   #391
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Cads View Post

Hello Juria,

I just wonder to know, how about my order? What is the process? Please inform. Thanks

TP
Hi TP,
Everything is coming along fine with your order. It is still in progress and will be delivered to you in 1 to 2 days.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2011, 11:05 AM   #392
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I buy pack 7 200 profile backlinks

I send the details on paypal notes

transaction ID for this payment is: 1YY66606RA409404P

I send 3 keywords for one website and another keyword for another website

Please tell me if its everything ok
tdiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tdiiii For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Jul 2011, 12:38 PM   #393
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tdiiii View Post

I buy pack 7 200 profile backlinks

I send the details on paypal notes

transaction ID for this payment is: 1YY66606RA409404P

I send 3 keywords for one website and another keyword for another website

Please tell me if its everything ok
Hi Sergio,
Thank you very much for your purchase! Everything is ok. I've received your payment & order information. Thanks!
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2011, 10:35 PM   #394
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 101
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looking forward to this!

My ID Transaction ID: 16F651269S334374F for the create your own package device.

Do you accept outsourcing too? I run an SEO firm that does optimization uses software like Axandra and SEO Powersuite. But I'd like to offer link building through your services.

Let me know
jplazo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jplazo For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jul 2011, 12:59 AM   #395
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jplazo View Post

Looking forward to this!

My ID Transaction ID: 16F651269S334374F for the create your own package device.

Do you accept outsourcing too? I run an SEO firm that does optimization uses software like Axandra and SEO Powersuite. But I'd like to offer link building through your services.

Let me know
Thank you so much for your order! I just sent you a PM.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jul 2011, 07:31 AM   #396
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 238
Thanks: 7
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just received the report for one of the packages, all i can say is quality work at a very reasonable price ...
cheekugames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cheekugames For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jul 2011, 10:55 AM   #397
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cheekugames View Post

Just received the report for one of the packages, all i can say is quality work at a very reasonable price ...
Thank you, Cheeku! I appreciate your feedback.
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jul 2011, 11:07 AM   #398
Warrior Member
 
Cads's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by strategic seo services View Post

Hi TP,
Everything is coming along fine with your order. It is still in progress and will be delivered to you in 1 to 2 days.

I just received my report and already checked all links from .edu & .gov. And I have to say that I'm impressive with Juria's report. All anchor text links was placed in HIGH AUTHORITY websites! Some sites have high PR. The links came from various language but most of them are English. Other than that she gave me 57 links

Anyway I will look forward to my rank and traffic but my keywords are very high competitive. So I am not hope for result too much.

Very recommend to purchase her service.

Thanks Juria,
Cads is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cads For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jul 2011, 11:36 AM   #399
Julia
 
strategic seo services's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 1,323
Thanked 312 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Cads View Post

I just received my report and already checked all links from .edu & .gov. And I have to say that I'm impressive with Juria's report. All anchor text links was placed in HIGH AUTHORITY websites! Some sites have high PR. The links came from various language but most of them are English. Other than that she gave me 57 links

Anyway I will look forward to my rank and traffic but my keywords are very high competitive. So I am not hope for result too much.

Very recommend to purchase her service.

Thanks Juria,
Hi Tippong,
You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that you're very happy with my service. I'm sure that you'll receive excellent results, as my packages work very well for competitive keywords as well, so stay confident. Please remember to come back & share your results with us. Thanks for being such a great customer, and welcome back anytime!
strategic seo services is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jul 2011, 05:26 PM   #400
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
kartherma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: In my dreams
Posts: 73
Thanks: 12
Thanked 65 Times in 30 Posts
Blog Entries: 7
Default
Re: (((RAVING REVIEWS))) POWERFUL BACKLINKS XRumer Blasts + .EDU & .GOV, + Backlink Pyramid -> DoFol
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great service!
so far 1PR4, countless PR3, PR2, PR1 and over 300 recognized links in site explorer.

Second order in/

I had made an order from another warrior here on the same day and was offering the same services but for slightly higher prices.
One week later and ive not seen anything like this service from the other provider.

going with a bit different things this time, but, then again, its all an experiment anyways...

Thanks for the great service!

Curtis
kartherma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kartherma For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
backlinks, links, penguin, ranking, seo

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:27 PM.