Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 5th Dec 2011, 01:57 PM   #551
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mick535 View Post

Just ordered yesterday. Looking forward to seeing the results. Thanks.

Ref# 63725772


Mike
Thank you for your order, Mike
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Dec 2011, 01:57 PM   #552
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by studlee46 View Post

Matt did a great job for us. This is the second time we've ordered and will be ordering again. Thanks!
Thank you for your order
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Dec 2011, 04:36 PM   #553
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 1,691
Thanks: 625
Thanked 611 Times in 267 Posts
Blog Entries: 6
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered. Will check this out, and if all goes well, I have many more orders waiting!

Thanks

GoGetta
GoGetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2011, 03:19 AM   #554
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt.

Just ordered a package. Looking forward to seeing the results. Thanks very much.

Order Number# 30024857

Michael
solidremote is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Dec 2011, 03:08 PM   #555
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

placed order Payment (Ref# 63571856)
bgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2011, 09:32 AM   #556
HyperActive Warrior
 
iluvmoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 187
Thanks: 62
Thanked 23 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

popped over a email mate, thanks
iluvmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 04:41 AM   #557
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Testimonials


I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump

Originally Posted by MisterMunch View Post

I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump. Looking forward to see if it can increase my ranking and income even more in the upcoming weeks.

I also made a new order today for a seperate website standing in position 5. I certainly hope this one will bring it to position 1 or 2. Money back in no time!
Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com


Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.
An important part of any link building strategy

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com

Go for it!
He was very helpful, I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.

Originally Posted by ZhaoAnXin View Post

I wanted to leave a quick review of Matt's services.

I initially had some problems with getting the payment processed through Plimus because I'm living in a different country than my bank is in, but that was a different issue not related to Matt's services.

He was very helpful and provided another payment link for me which worked without any problems, and I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.
Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.

Originally Posted by MrLD View Post

Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.
Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!
Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

Originally Posted by scott g View Post

Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!

Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!


CHEERS!

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!
Originally Posted by Sigmachi View Post

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!

This service is awesome . One of the best service.
Originally Posted by coollife84 View Post

This service is awesome . One of the best service. All the links are live and he over delivered . I am confident that my blog search engines ratings will definitely improve. Will get back to you..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Originally Posted by majestic12 View Post

Matt what can I say, many many thanks..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Many many thanks..
Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

Originally Posted by maksym View Post

Hi Matt
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.
Originally Posted by mattlwil View Post

Placed an order the other day. It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.

Thanks

Very friendly man Matt Brody
Originally Posted by SpicerDesigns View Post

Very friendly man Matt Brody.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Looking forward to reeping the rewards

This was done within 24 hrs. Thank you again for the great work done
Originally Posted by Whisper01Barry View Post

Matt,
Well I must say the links provided were well done.The site Forex Trading.I used only had one link all though 1 yr old.We now have 15 links from applicable sites with excellent comments. And looking to receiving more as they are indexed.This was done within 24 hrs.Thank you again for the great work done.

Cheers
Barry

Great services, He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)
Originally Posted by feysal View Post

Great services, randomly check the URL, and yes, most of the site really same as my site niche. Some of the comment already shown up as well as blog post. Recommend!

P/S: He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)

WOW!, my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering.
Originally Posted by Paul Hooper-Kelly View Post

Hi Guys and Gals,

WOW!

Well over 20 links to my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering. What's more 15 are already approved and live.

Well done, Matt!

Paul
he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week...

Originally Posted by dubur View Post

he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week... i dont do any backlink service or any backlink work in the past 2 month...

absolute job for matt.. all of u must try this service...!!!

btw thx alot matt for ur backlink service..
Just placed another order. Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!
Originally Posted by frostbyte2000 View Post

Just placed another order

PayPal Transaction ID: 5G517681J35483901

Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!

great service
Originally Posted by rick323 View Post

great service. really looking forward to purchasing a package myself
Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Originally Posted by demac View Post

Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Thanks alot All I can say GFF
Very good , fast & friendly service .
Highly recommended

Originally Posted by khanadeel View Post

Thanks alot All I can say GFF

Very good , fast & friendly service .
Earlier there was some confusion but immediately resolved

Highly recommended
I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
Originally Posted by richt1984 View Post

I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
great service MAtt - ordered again!
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

great service MAtt - ordered again!
Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Originally Posted by 4k View Post

Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. We were pleased to see that we did have high page ranks as promised.
I will always give an honest appraisal with anything and I can only say that so far so good. I have the backlinks, let's see how they perform!
Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.
I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Originally Posted by zoltzz View Post

Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.

I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Thanks!
Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Originally Posted by Hot Dog View Post

Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Originally Posted by charto911 View Post

Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Originally Posted by brhamo View Post

Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!

Originally Posted by hotmix View Post

Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!
Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
Originally Posted by hard-bounce View Post

Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Originally Posted by Macy View Post

I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Chris
Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
Originally Posted by Vincent Cheng View Post

Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
I am delighted with Matt's work.
Originally Posted by autumnalblues View Post

I am delighted with Matt's work.

I got:

1 PR3 backlink
3 PR4 backlinks
5 PR5 backlinks
1 PR6 backlink
3 PR7 backlinks
1 PR8 backlink
and 10+ edu backlinks

Nice work, Matt. Will be ordering again.

-autumn
Matt,
I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.

Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.
Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.

Originally Posted by ecdavis View Post

Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.
Evan
I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
Originally Posted by Odle13 View Post

I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
thank you.
Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.
Originally Posted by fnieuw View Post

Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.

Thanks,

Frans
My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.
Originally Posted by cesarian View Post

My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 04:41 AM   #558
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 04:42 AM   #559
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bgoat View Post

placed order Payment (Ref# 63571856)
Thank you for order

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 04:43 AM   #560
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by solidremote View Post

Matt.

Just ordered a package. Looking forward to seeing the results. Thanks very much.

Order Number# 30024857

Michael
Thank you for order, Michael

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 04:43 AM   #561
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GoGetta View Post

Just ordered. Will check this out, and if all goes well, I have many more orders waiting!

Thanks

GoGetta
Thank you for order

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 04:44 AM   #562
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by studlee46 View Post

Matt did a great job for us. This is the second time we've ordered and will be ordering again. Thanks!
Thank you

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2011, 07:39 AM   #563
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Matt for links done much appreciated

Kind regards
Keith
keithkc47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Dec 2011, 11:33 AM   #564
bgs
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered a package. Looking forward to solid links.

Neil
bgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Dec 2011, 01:12 PM   #565
Solar Guru
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, I'm having trouble on your website getting an order through via Paypal. Is there something up with Plimus?
KenAnderson68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Dec 2011, 01:55 PM   #566
Solar Guru
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great. It went through... Order 64076558
thanks!
KenAnderson68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2011, 09:30 PM   #567
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I paid for my order and order number is Ref# 64131492 bought 97 package plus edu links. Please include my free links. I also paid for rush service. I will post if it is worth the money or not once I get report. Im a bit leary. My site wont get penalized right?
powergearbands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2011, 10:49 PM   #568
Warrior Member
 
GraveDigger00's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: ND, USA
Posts: 16
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered, and sent the details.
GraveDigger00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Dec 2011, 12:18 PM   #569
Underworked and overpaid
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 20
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: HIGH PR BACKLINKS <- !! 25% OFF NOWADAYS -> TOP REVIEWS !! -> BACKLINKS FROM ACTUAL PR6 PAGES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bobcath View Post

Matt

Just ordered: -




Order details as below: -


3000000 / BACKLINKS PACKAGE, HOIST Your Site UP! 1 £17.39


Receipt for your Payment (Ref# 61238202)
Payment Information PayPal [Instant] Verified account, Transaction id:97W65433UL2187606

Regards
Robert Jones
This is a mis-type I presume? Surely it is not 3 million backlinks? What is the real number?
rwdomainmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Dec 2011, 12:28 PM   #570
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Info sent, thank you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Dec 2011, 01:54 PM   #571
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

placed my order and sent off an email not sure what you need

Ref# 64136996
rebeccahappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2011, 12:33 AM   #572
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I placed an order but did not get an email. I sent an email to the email address.
Diamons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2011, 01:44 AM   #573
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
ThorstenD's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: In a suburb near by Hamburg
Posts: 15
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

just tried to order, but couldn't choose PayPal in the option box at the bottom of the order page - allthough the site claims to be PayPal verified. What's up?
ThorstenD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2011, 09:45 AM   #574
HyperActive Warrior
 
iluvmoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 187
Thanks: 62
Thanked 23 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Purchased.........

Order No: 43518409

7 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 8 x PR4 BACKLINKS

Thanks
iluvmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2011, 01:02 PM   #575
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
ThorstenD's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: In a suburb near by Hamburg
Posts: 15
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

just ordered.

Order #43519715

2 x PR7 BACKLINKS + 5 x PR6 BACKLINKS + 30 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 20 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 10 X PR3 BACKLINKS

thx, Thorsten
ThorstenD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Dec 2011, 06:09 AM   #576
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , New Zealand.
Posts: 15
Thanks: 9
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, can you please tell me more about the email subscribers offer [IM niche] - what is it? How does it work? Thanks
jeremynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Dec 2011, 06:33 AM   #577
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Info sent
Thank you

If anybody will have any questions, add me in skype:
SeoDataService
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Dec 2011, 09:14 PM   #578
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just placed order # 64206166
tonejunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 03:42 AM   #579
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Testimonials


I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump

Originally Posted by MisterMunch View Post

I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump. Looking forward to see if it can increase my ranking and income even more in the upcoming weeks.

I also made a new order today for a seperate website standing in position 5. I certainly hope this one will bring it to position 1 or 2. Money back in no time!
Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com


Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.
An important part of any link building strategy

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com

Go for it!
He was very helpful, I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.

Originally Posted by ZhaoAnXin View Post

I wanted to leave a quick review of Matt's services.

I initially had some problems with getting the payment processed through Plimus because I'm living in a different country than my bank is in, but that was a different issue not related to Matt's services.

He was very helpful and provided another payment link for me which worked without any problems, and I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.
Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.

Originally Posted by MrLD View Post

Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.
Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!
Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

Originally Posted by scott g View Post

Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!

Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!


CHEERS!

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!
Originally Posted by Sigmachi View Post

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!

This service is awesome . One of the best service.
Originally Posted by coollife84 View Post

This service is awesome . One of the best service. All the links are live and he over delivered . I am confident that my blog search engines ratings will definitely improve. Will get back to you..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Originally Posted by majestic12 View Post

Matt what can I say, many many thanks..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Many many thanks..
Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

Originally Posted by maksym View Post

Hi Matt
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.
Originally Posted by mattlwil View Post

Placed an order the other day. It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.

Thanks

Very friendly man Matt Brody
Originally Posted by SpicerDesigns View Post

Very friendly man Matt Brody.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Looking forward to reeping the rewards

This was done within 24 hrs. Thank you again for the great work done
Originally Posted by Whisper01Barry View Post

Matt,
Well I must say the links provided were well done.The site Forex Trading.I used only had one link all though 1 yr old.We now have 15 links from applicable sites with excellent comments. And looking to receiving more as they are indexed.This was done within 24 hrs.Thank you again for the great work done.

Cheers
Barry

Great services, He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)
Originally Posted by feysal View Post

Great services, randomly check the URL, and yes, most of the site really same as my site niche. Some of the comment already shown up as well as blog post. Recommend!

P/S: He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)

WOW!, my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering.
Originally Posted by Paul Hooper-Kelly View Post

Hi Guys and Gals,

WOW!

Well over 20 links to my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering. What's more 15 are already approved and live.

Well done, Matt!

Paul
he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week...

Originally Posted by dubur View Post

he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week... i dont do any backlink service or any backlink work in the past 2 month...

absolute job for matt.. all of u must try this service...!!!

btw thx alot matt for ur backlink service..
Just placed another order. Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!
Originally Posted by frostbyte2000 View Post

Just placed another order

PayPal Transaction ID: 5G517681J35483901

Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!

great service
Originally Posted by rick323 View Post

great service. really looking forward to purchasing a package myself
Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Originally Posted by demac View Post

Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Thanks alot All I can say GFF
Very good , fast & friendly service .
Highly recommended

Originally Posted by khanadeel View Post

Thanks alot All I can say GFF

Very good , fast & friendly service .
Earlier there was some confusion but immediately resolved

Highly recommended
I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
Originally Posted by richt1984 View Post

I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
great service MAtt - ordered again!
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

great service MAtt - ordered again!
Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Originally Posted by 4k View Post

Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. We were pleased to see that we did have high page ranks as promised.
I will always give an honest appraisal with anything and I can only say that so far so good. I have the backlinks, let's see how they perform!
Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.
I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Originally Posted by zoltzz View Post

Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.

I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Thanks!
Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Originally Posted by Hot Dog View Post

Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Originally Posted by charto911 View Post

Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Originally Posted by brhamo View Post

Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!

Originally Posted by hotmix View Post

Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!
Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
Originally Posted by hard-bounce View Post

Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Originally Posted by Macy View Post

I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Chris
Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
Originally Posted by Vincent Cheng View Post

Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
I am delighted with Matt's work.
Originally Posted by autumnalblues View Post

I am delighted with Matt's work.

I got:

1 PR3 backlink
3 PR4 backlinks
5 PR5 backlinks
1 PR6 backlink
3 PR7 backlinks
1 PR8 backlink
and 10+ edu backlinks

Nice work, Matt. Will be ordering again.

-autumn
Matt,
I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.

Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.
Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.

Originally Posted by ecdavis View Post

Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.
Evan
I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
Originally Posted by Odle13 View Post

I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
thank you.
Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.
Originally Posted by fnieuw View Post

Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.

Thanks,

Frans
My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.
Originally Posted by cesarian View Post

My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 03:43 AM   #580
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 03:44 AM   #581
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bgs View Post

Just ordered a package. Looking forward to solid links.

Neil
Thank you for your order, Neil

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 03:44 AM   #582
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by KenAnderson68 View Post

Great. It went through... Order 64076558
thanks!
Thank you for your order, Ken

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 03:45 AM   #583
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by scrapeboxuser View Post

Your order number is 63677056.

purchased
2 x PR6 BACKLINKS + 10 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 8 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 3 X PR3 BACKLINKS thx
Thank you for your order

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 03:46 AM   #584
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JfloresSeo View Post

Your order number is 63682840

4 packs of:

-1000 directory submissions $27
-HUGE EXTRA HIGH PR, MORE than !!! Much Mo1 links


domains and kw's sent to your email address.

please confirm and advise.
Thank you for your order

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 03:47 AM   #585
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GraveDigger00 View Post

Just ordered, and sent the details.
Thank you for your order

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 03:49 AM   #586
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rebeccahappy View Post

placed my order and sent off an email not sure what you need

Ref# 64136996
Thank you for your order, Rebecca

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 03:59 AM   #587
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Diamons View Post

I placed an order but did not get an email. I sent an email to the email address.
Thank you for your order

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 04:00 AM   #588
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by iluvmoney View Post

Hi Matt,

Purchased.........

Order No: 43518409

7 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 8 x PR4 BACKLINKS

Thanks
Thank you for your order, Amar

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 04:00 AM   #589
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ThorstenD View Post

Hi Matt,

just ordered.

Order #43519715

2 x PR7 BACKLINKS + 5 x PR6 BACKLINKS + 30 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 20 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 10 X PR3 BACKLINKS

thx, Thorsten
Thank you for your order, Thorsten

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 04:01 AM   #590
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by studlee46 View Post

Matt did a great job for us. This is the second time we've ordered and will be ordering again. Thanks!
Thank you

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 04:03 AM   #591
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: HIGH PR BACKLINKS <- !! 25% OFF NOWADAYS -> TOP REVIEWS !! -> BACKLINKS FROM ACTUAL PR6 PAGES
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zoltzz View Post

Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.

I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Thanks!
Thank you

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 04:56 AM   #592
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered Order Reference Number: 43533605
jelvinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 07:15 AM   #593
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
SuperStu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 109
Thanks: 27
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, just placed my first order for 6 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 1 PR3 BACKLINK
Order id: 43534377

Thanks.
SuperStu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 10:41 PM   #594
Active Warrior
 
Prog3nie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 35
Thanks: 10
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt.

Care to give a breakdown on the PR of the BACKLINKS PACKAGE, HOIST Your Site UP! ($87 / month subscription)?

Thanks
Prog3nie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 11:17 PM   #595
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered 8 PR4 + .EDU backlinks
Payment (Ref# 64250080)
bgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Dec 2011, 01:08 AM   #596
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Regarding month subscription into sent
Thank you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Dec 2011, 11:13 PM   #597
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt! I just placed an order 64291350.
rebeccahappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2011, 04:40 PM   #598
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

new packages:

170 Google +1

just 17$

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.js...erridePrice=17



1000 YouTube likes

just 17$

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.js...erridePrice=17



5000 YouTube views

just 17$

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.js...erridePrice=17



1000 Twitter followers

just 17$

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.js...erridePrice=17



Link wheel ( high pr + 2800 comments to them )

just 27$

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.js...erridePrice=27



20 000 blog comments

just 27$

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.js...erridePrice=27



280 high pr links( tier 1 ) + 4600 profiles( tier 2 ) pointing to tier 1 + pinging service included( higher indexing rate )

just 17$

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.js...erridePrice=17
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2011, 06:57 PM   #599
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 44
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order #64319962 Placed and Campaign info sent
danilolee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2011, 12:52 AM   #600
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
mozesteven's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Flowers Land
Posts: 348
Thanks: 21
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, need your info about my concern - is it blog commenting or homepage backlinks. Do you have your own blog? Thank you, Mo Steven
mozesteven is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, high pr backlinks, link building, pr6 backlinks, pr7 backlinks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:14 AM.