Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 25th Dec 2011, 03:28 AM   #601
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Info sent
Thank you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2011, 03:26 PM   #602
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey OP, in a package like this, what kind of links do I get? And are they really permanent?
4 x PR2 BACKLINKS + 1 PR3 BACKLINK $12/Service

Last edited on 25th Dec 2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: added question
Proggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2011, 04:26 PM   #603
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tristan Gemus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 164
Thanks: 17
Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Interested in your service. Now, what are we to expect link wise with these High PR back link packages? I've bought a couple fiver gigs which ended p being profile links on high pr pages, meaning we do not have a high PR link, but a sub page on it. So what type of links are these and are they actually on a page with PR already or a new page of a website with the homepage with PR? Sorry for the complicated question, but please PM me!

Regards,
Tristan.
Tristan Gemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2011, 04:20 AM   #604
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Proggy, info sent
Thank you

This service is not like on Fiverr

You will get backlinks from pages with actual high page rank

if you will have any questions,
send me them to SeoDataService@gmail.com
or contact me via Skype:
SeoDataService
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 05:51 AM   #605
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I tried to order but then it says "Product: BACKLINKS PACKAGE, HOIST Your Site UP!" which is weird because I selected the "1 x PR6 BACKLINKS + 6 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 7 x PR4 BACKLINKS" service.. and then applied the coupon?

Do you also run the HOIST service posted on this forum? It confused me so I stopped ordering.
Proggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 05:58 AM   #606
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

All orders have the same caption, it is okey
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2011, 09:52 AM   #607
Lazy Warrior
War Room Member
 
Praveen Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Vizag, INDIA
Posts: 40
Thanks: 34
Thanked 112 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt...I have placed two orders today and PM has been sent with details.

Thanks
Praveenben
Praveen Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Dec 2011, 05:20 PM   #608
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Greece
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello. Just placed an order for the 327$ plan. Order # is 43601405. Thank you.
GeoIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Dec 2011, 03:46 AM   #609
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Absolute Logo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 354
Thanks: 24
Thanked 44 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered I will email you @absolutelogo.com will be part of my email
Absolute Logo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jan 2012, 12:43 AM   #610
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i like matt's service i have purchased 4 orders from him, and everything is completed with bonus and full report ^.^
jelvinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jan 2012, 07:16 AM   #611
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 350
Thanks: 28
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered:

5 x PR6 BACKLINKS + 20 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 10 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 6 X PR3 BACKLINKS
$237/Service
Hilal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 01:06 AM   #612
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 13
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

We need blog post links on SEO/ Internet Marketing related niche. Please send me list of websites you have with ip & PR details.

Thanks,

Hasan
hzaheer786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2012, 11:17 AM   #613
Warrior Member
 
JakeAllen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered: 64506550

I purchased

2 x PR6 BACKLINKS + 10 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 8 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 3 X PR3 BACKLINKS
$97/Service

+ 170 Google +1 for $17

Looking forward to some great results.
JakeAllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2012, 07:33 PM   #614
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered 64532208.

Four of "7 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 8 x PR4 BACKLINKS" packages.

Hope to see some great results...
ivanheee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jan 2012, 06:30 AM   #615
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 350
Thanks: 28
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt

Thank you for your quick and great service!

Again, thank you for the great Bonus!

Happy new year!
Hilal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jan 2012, 06:17 AM   #616
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered a smaller package the "6 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 1 PR3 BACKLINK
$27/Service" with the "More EXTRA HIGH PR backlinks" option and send you a mail with the details. If it's good I might get a much larger package in the near future.
Proggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:45 AM   #617
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Testimonials


I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump

Originally Posted by MisterMunch View Post

I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump. Looking forward to see if it can increase my ranking and income even more in the upcoming weeks.

I also made a new order today for a seperate website standing in position 5. I certainly hope this one will bring it to position 1 or 2. Money back in no time!
Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com


Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.
An important part of any link building strategy

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com

Go for it!
He was very helpful, I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.

Originally Posted by ZhaoAnXin View Post

I wanted to leave a quick review of Matt's services.

I initially had some problems with getting the payment processed through Plimus because I'm living in a different country than my bank is in, but that was a different issue not related to Matt's services.

He was very helpful and provided another payment link for me which worked without any problems, and I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.
Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.

Originally Posted by MrLD View Post

Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.
Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!
Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

Originally Posted by scott g View Post

Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!

Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!


CHEERS!

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!
Originally Posted by Sigmachi View Post

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!

This service is awesome . One of the best service.
Originally Posted by coollife84 View Post

This service is awesome . One of the best service. All the links are live and he over delivered . I am confident that my blog search engines ratings will definitely improve. Will get back to you..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Originally Posted by majestic12 View Post

Matt what can I say, many many thanks..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Many many thanks..
Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

Originally Posted by maksym View Post

Hi Matt
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.
Originally Posted by mattlwil View Post

Placed an order the other day. It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.

Thanks

Very friendly man Matt Brody
Originally Posted by SpicerDesigns View Post

Very friendly man Matt Brody.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Looking forward to reeping the rewards

This was done within 24 hrs. Thank you again for the great work done
Originally Posted by Whisper01Barry View Post

Matt,
Well I must say the links provided were well done.The site Forex Trading.I used only had one link all though 1 yr old.We now have 15 links from applicable sites with excellent comments. And looking to receiving more as they are indexed.This was done within 24 hrs.Thank you again for the great work done.

Cheers
Barry

Great services, He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)
Originally Posted by feysal View Post

Great services, randomly check the URL, and yes, most of the site really same as my site niche. Some of the comment already shown up as well as blog post. Recommend!

P/S: He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)

WOW!, my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering.
Originally Posted by Paul Hooper-Kelly View Post

Hi Guys and Gals,

WOW!

Well over 20 links to my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering. What's more 15 are already approved and live.

Well done, Matt!

Paul
he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week...

Originally Posted by dubur View Post

he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week... i dont do any backlink service or any backlink work in the past 2 month...

absolute job for matt.. all of u must try this service...!!!

btw thx alot matt for ur backlink service..
Just placed another order. Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!
Originally Posted by frostbyte2000 View Post

Just placed another order

PayPal Transaction ID: 5G517681J35483901

Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!

great service
Originally Posted by rick323 View Post

great service. really looking forward to purchasing a package myself
Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Originally Posted by demac View Post

Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Thanks alot All I can say GFF
Very good , fast & friendly service .
Highly recommended

Originally Posted by khanadeel View Post

Thanks alot All I can say GFF

Very good , fast & friendly service .
Earlier there was some confusion but immediately resolved

Highly recommended
I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
Originally Posted by richt1984 View Post

I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
great service MAtt - ordered again!
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

great service MAtt - ordered again!
Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Originally Posted by 4k View Post

Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. We were pleased to see that we did have high page ranks as promised.
I will always give an honest appraisal with anything and I can only say that so far so good. I have the backlinks, let's see how they perform!
Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.
I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Originally Posted by zoltzz View Post

Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.

I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Thanks!
Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Originally Posted by Hot Dog View Post

Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Originally Posted by charto911 View Post

Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Originally Posted by brhamo View Post

Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!

Originally Posted by hotmix View Post

Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!
Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
Originally Posted by hard-bounce View Post

Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Originally Posted by Macy View Post

I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Chris
Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
Originally Posted by Vincent Cheng View Post

Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
I am delighted with Matt's work.
Originally Posted by autumnalblues View Post

I am delighted with Matt's work.

I got:

1 PR3 backlink
3 PR4 backlinks
5 PR5 backlinks
1 PR6 backlink
3 PR7 backlinks
1 PR8 backlink
and 10+ edu backlinks

Nice work, Matt. Will be ordering again.

-autumn
Matt,
I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.

Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.
Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.

Originally Posted by ecdavis View Post

Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.
Evan
I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
Originally Posted by Odle13 View Post

I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
thank you.
Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.
Originally Posted by fnieuw View Post

Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.

Thanks,

Frans
My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.
Originally Posted by cesarian View Post

My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:46 AM   #618
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:46 AM   #619
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by scrapeboxuser View Post

Your order number is 63677056.

purchased
2 x PR6 BACKLINKS + 10 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 8 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 3 X PR3 BACKLINKS thx
Thank you for your order

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:47 AM   #620
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JfloresSeo View Post

Your order number is 63682840

4 packs of:

-1000 directory submissions $27
-HUGE EXTRA HIGH PR, MORE than !!! Much Mo1 links


domains and kw's sent to your email address.

please confirm and advise.
Thank you for your order

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:49 AM   #621
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GraveDigger00 View Post

Just ordered, and sent the details.
Thank you for your order

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:50 AM   #622
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jelvinc View Post

Ordered Order Reference Number: 43533605
Thank you for your order
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:51 AM   #623
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by stuart.stephen View Post

Hi, just placed my first order for 6 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 1 PR3 BACKLINK
Order id: 43534377

Thanks.
Thank you for your order
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:51 AM   #624
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rebeccahappy View Post

Hi Matt! I just placed an order 64291350.
Thank you for your order
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:53 AM   #625
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by danilolee View Post

Order #64319962 Placed and Campaign info sent
Thank you for your order
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:55 AM   #626
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Absolute Logo View Post

I just ordered I will email you @absolutelogo.com will be part of my email
Thank you for your order
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:57 AM   #627
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ivanheee View Post

Just ordered 64532208.

Four of "7 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 8 x PR4 BACKLINKS" packages.

Hope to see some great results...
Thank you for your order
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:57 AM   #628
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Proggy View Post

I just ordered a smaller package the "6 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 1 PR3 BACKLINK
$27/Service" with the "More EXTRA HIGH PR backlinks" option and send you a mail with the details. If it's good I might get a much larger package in the near future.
Thank you for your order
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:58 AM   #629
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JakeAllen View Post

I just ordered: 64506550

I purchased

2 x PR6 BACKLINKS + 10 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 8 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 3 X PR3 BACKLINKS
$97/Service

+ 170 Google +1 for $17

Looking forward to some great results.
Thank you for your order
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 11:58 AM   #630
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Hilal View Post

I just ordered:

5 x PR6 BACKLINKS + 20 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 10 x PR4 BACKLINKS + 6 X PR3 BACKLINKS
$237/Service
Thank you for your order
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 12:00 PM   #631
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jelvinc View Post

i like matt's service i have purchased 4 orders from him, and everything is completed with bonus and full report ^.^
Thank you

Good luck
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 12:00 PM   #632
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Hilal View Post

Hi Matt

Thank you for your quick and great service!

Again, thank you for the great Bonus!

Happy new year!
You are welcome

Happy New Year!
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2012, 12:01 PM   #633
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 1000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GeoIM View Post

Hello. Just placed an order for the 327$ plan. Order # is 43601405. Thank you.
Thank you for your order
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jan 2012, 12:50 PM   #634
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London UK
Posts: 85
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered PR5 BACKLINKS + 8 x PR4 BACKLINKS -- (x3)

Order Reference Number: 43638229

Thanks!
SaleemY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jan 2012, 12:52 PM   #635
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London UK
Posts: 85
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I also would like to say that you have so many products on offer, if someone was to order lots from you, it could get very confusing since its hard to match the products with the order receipt etc. I think you could clear this process up. Once I ordered I was trying to email you the details but I could not work out which packages I got! Cheers!
SaleemY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jan 2012, 08:14 AM   #636
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello
i already add on on skype
please approve ASAP
Bibik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jan 2012, 10:06 PM   #637
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello matt, my 6th order as below, emailed to you the details

180 PRESS RELEASE Submissions + OUR TEAM will write press release for you
$67/Service

Order Reference Number: 64761360
jelvinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jan 2012, 03:03 PM   #638
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

There are a few HIGH PR blog commenting service here on Warrior Forum which I really like and Matt Broody provides one of them. If my visitors count continues to increase like it does now, I will be a regular customer in the near future.
Proggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jan 2012, 06:57 PM   #639
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 11
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi

what is the process of the subscribers?

12000 Subscribers List [IM niche]

I have guaranteed to increase my list?

newbie here
annag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jan 2012, 01:09 AM   #640
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Info sent,

Thank you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jan 2012, 03:49 PM   #641
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Rankomatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 89
Thanks: 4
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, have just ordered, please check your email. Thanks
Rankomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jan 2012, 11:57 PM   #642
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello matt,
my 7th order
20 000 blog comments
Order Reference Number: 43653099
sent an email to you, thank you !
jelvinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2012, 07:00 PM   #643
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 117
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

order placed
ut-karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2012, 07:14 PM   #644
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 138
Thanks: 48
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Two orders are placed.
slix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2012, 07:17 PM   #645
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 152
Thanks: 30
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

here again this is my fourth order, Matt over delivery I ordered 6 pr4, 1 pr3 and I received 8 PR5, 9 PR4. Of course I am in his list



Thank you

kaizenfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jan 2012, 01:15 AM   #646
bgs
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

placed another order. Ref# 64956488
bgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jan 2012, 05:50 AM   #647
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: India
Posts: 167
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you for your great and large services please give me detail regarding this pack

500 Auto Approve Comments List, High PR pages( PR1 - PR5 pages )
$37/Service -> Click Here To Order Now

Number of different domain
Dofollow ?
OBL ?

please let me know
waiting for your reply
Thank you
krishan1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jan 2012, 05:58 AM   #648
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Info sent

Thank you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 06:46 AM   #649
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Testimonials


I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump

Originally Posted by MisterMunch View Post

I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump. Looking forward to see if it can increase my ranking and income even more in the upcoming weeks.

I also made a new order today for a seperate website standing in position 5. I certainly hope this one will bring it to position 1 or 2. Money back in no time!
Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com


Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.
An important part of any link building strategy

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com

Go for it!
He was very helpful, I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.

Originally Posted by ZhaoAnXin View Post

I wanted to leave a quick review of Matt's services.

I initially had some problems with getting the payment processed through Plimus because I'm living in a different country than my bank is in, but that was a different issue not related to Matt's services.

He was very helpful and provided another payment link for me which worked without any problems, and I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.
Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.

Originally Posted by MrLD View Post

Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.
Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!
Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

Originally Posted by scott g View Post

Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!

Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!


CHEERS!

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!
Originally Posted by Sigmachi View Post

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!

This service is awesome . One of the best service.
Originally Posted by coollife84 View Post

This service is awesome . One of the best service. All the links are live and he over delivered . I am confident that my blog search engines ratings will definitely improve. Will get back to you..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Originally Posted by majestic12 View Post

Matt what can I say, many many thanks..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Many many thanks..
Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

Originally Posted by maksym View Post

Hi Matt
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.
Originally Posted by mattlwil View Post

Placed an order the other day. It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.

Thanks

Very friendly man Matt Brody
Originally Posted by SpicerDesigns View Post

Very friendly man Matt Brody.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Looking forward to reeping the rewards

This was done within 24 hrs. Thank you again for the great work done
Originally Posted by Whisper01Barry View Post

Matt,
Well I must say the links provided were well done.The site Forex Trading.I used only had one link all though 1 yr old.We now have 15 links from applicable sites with excellent comments. And looking to receiving more as they are indexed.This was done within 24 hrs.Thank you again for the great work done.

Cheers
Barry

Great services, He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)
Originally Posted by feysal View Post

Great services, randomly check the URL, and yes, most of the site really same as my site niche. Some of the comment already shown up as well as blog post. Recommend!

P/S: He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)

WOW!, my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering.
Originally Posted by Paul Hooper-Kelly View Post

Hi Guys and Gals,

WOW!

Well over 20 links to my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering. What's more 15 are already approved and live.

Well done, Matt!

Paul
he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week...

Originally Posted by dubur View Post

he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week... i dont do any backlink service or any backlink work in the past 2 month...

absolute job for matt.. all of u must try this service...!!!

btw thx alot matt for ur backlink service..
Just placed another order. Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!
Originally Posted by frostbyte2000 View Post

Just placed another order

PayPal Transaction ID: 5G517681J35483901

Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!

great service
Originally Posted by rick323 View Post

great service. really looking forward to purchasing a package myself
Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Originally Posted by demac View Post

Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Thanks alot All I can say GFF
Very good , fast & friendly service .
Highly recommended

Originally Posted by khanadeel View Post

Thanks alot All I can say GFF

Very good , fast & friendly service .
Earlier there was some confusion but immediately resolved

Highly recommended
I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
Originally Posted by richt1984 View Post

I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
great service MAtt - ordered again!
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

great service MAtt - ordered again!
Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Originally Posted by 4k View Post

Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. We were pleased to see that we did have high page ranks as promised.
I will always give an honest appraisal with anything and I can only say that so far so good. I have the backlinks, let's see how they perform!
Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.
I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Originally Posted by zoltzz View Post

Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.

I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Thanks!
Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Originally Posted by Hot Dog View Post

Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Originally Posted by charto911 View Post

Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Originally Posted by brhamo View Post

Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!

Originally Posted by hotmix View Post

Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!
Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
Originally Posted by hard-bounce View Post

Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Originally Posted by Macy View Post

I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Chris
Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
Originally Posted by Vincent Cheng View Post

Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
I am delighted with Matt's work.
Originally Posted by autumnalblues View Post

I am delighted with Matt's work.

I got:

1 PR3 backlink
3 PR4 backlinks
5 PR5 backlinks
1 PR6 backlink
3 PR7 backlinks
1 PR8 backlink
and 10+ edu backlinks

Nice work, Matt. Will be ordering again.

-autumn
Matt,
I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.

Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.
Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.

Originally Posted by ecdavis View Post

Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.
Evan
I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
Originally Posted by Odle13 View Post

I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
thank you.
Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.
Originally Posted by fnieuw View Post

Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.

Thanks,

Frans
My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.
Originally Posted by cesarian View Post

My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2012, 06:47 AM   #650
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ 2000++ CLIENTS ], Do you want to rank #1?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, high pr backlinks, link building, pr6 backlinks, pr7 backlinks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:23 AM.