Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 2nd Apr 2015, 12:51 AM   #1501
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 30
Thanks: 13
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Placed Order Order ID: SEO150402-8324-65203
jannahema is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Apr 2015, 12:03 AM   #1502
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered. SEO150406-8324-20180
Lisasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Apr 2015, 07:13 AM   #1503
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Very good service. I will certainly use this service again.
Lisasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Apr 2015, 05:08 AM   #1504
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Testimonials


I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump

Originally Posted by MisterMunch View Post

I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump. Looking forward to see if it can increase my ranking and income even more in the upcoming weeks.

I also made a new order today for a seperate website standing in position 5. I certainly hope this one will bring it to position 1 or 2. Money back in no time!
Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com


Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.
An important part of any link building strategy

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com

Go for it!
He was very helpful, I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.

Originally Posted by ZhaoAnXin View Post

I wanted to leave a quick review of Matt's services.

I initially had some problems with getting the payment processed through Plimus because I'm living in a different country than my bank is in, but that was a different issue not related to Matt's services.

He was very helpful and provided another payment link for me which worked without any problems, and I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.
Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.

Originally Posted by MrLD View Post

Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.
Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!
Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

Originally Posted by scott g View Post

Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!

Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!


CHEERS!

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!
Originally Posted by Sigmachi View Post

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!

This service is awesome . One of the best service.
Originally Posted by coollife84 View Post

This service is awesome . One of the best service. All the links are live and he over delivered . I am confident that my blog search engines ratings will definitely improve. Will get back to you..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Originally Posted by majestic12 View Post

Matt what can I say, many many thanks..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Many many thanks..
Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

Originally Posted by maksym View Post

Hi Matt
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.
Originally Posted by mattlwil View Post

Placed an order the other day. It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.

Thanks

Very friendly man Matt Brody
Originally Posted by SpicerDesigns View Post

Very friendly man Matt Brody.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Looking forward to reeping the rewards

This was done within 24 hrs. Thank you again for the great work done
Originally Posted by Whisper01Barry View Post

Matt,
Well I must say the links provided were well done.The site Forex Trading.I used only had one link all though 1 yr old.We now have 15 links from applicable sites with excellent comments. And looking to receiving more as they are indexed.This was done within 24 hrs.Thank you again for the great work done.

Cheers
Barry

Great services, He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)
Originally Posted by feysal View Post

Great services, randomly check the URL, and yes, most of the site really same as my site niche. Some of the comment already shown up as well as blog post. Recommend!

P/S: He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)

WOW!, my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering.
Originally Posted by Paul Hooper-Kelly View Post

Hi Guys and Gals,

WOW!

Well over 20 links to my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering. What's more 15 are already approved and live.

Well done, Matt!

Paul
he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week...

Originally Posted by dubur View Post

he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week... i dont do any backlink service or any backlink work in the past 2 month...

absolute job for matt.. all of u must try this service...!!!

btw thx alot matt for ur backlink service..
Just placed another order. Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!
Originally Posted by frostbyte2000 View Post

Just placed another order

PayPal Transaction ID: 5G517681J35483901

Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!

great service
Originally Posted by rick323 View Post

great service. really looking forward to purchasing a package myself
Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Originally Posted by demac View Post

Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Thanks alot All I can say GFF
Very good , fast & friendly service .
Highly recommended

Originally Posted by khanadeel View Post

Thanks alot All I can say GFF

Very good , fast & friendly service .
Earlier there was some confusion but immediately resolved

Highly recommended
I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
Originally Posted by richt1984 View Post

I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
great service MAtt - ordered again!
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

great service MAtt - ordered again!
Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Originally Posted by 4k View Post

Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. We were pleased to see that we did have high page ranks as promised.
I will always give an honest appraisal with anything and I can only say that so far so good. I have the backlinks, let's see how they perform!
Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.
I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Originally Posted by zoltzz View Post

Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.

I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Thanks!
Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Originally Posted by Hot Dog View Post

Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Originally Posted by charto911 View Post

Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Originally Posted by brhamo View Post

Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!

Originally Posted by hotmix View Post

Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!
Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
Originally Posted by hard-bounce View Post

Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Originally Posted by Macy View Post

I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Chris
Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
Originally Posted by Vincent Cheng View Post

Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
I am delighted with Matt's work.
Originally Posted by autumnalblues View Post

I am delighted with Matt's work.

I got:

1 PR3 backlink
3 PR4 backlinks
5 PR5 backlinks
1 PR6 backlink
3 PR7 backlinks
1 PR8 backlink
and 10+ edu backlinks

Nice work, Matt. Will be ordering again.

-autumn
Matt,
I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.

Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.
Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.

Originally Posted by ecdavis View Post

Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.
Evan
I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
Originally Posted by Odle13 View Post

I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
thank you.
Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.
Originally Posted by fnieuw View Post

Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.

Thanks,

Frans
My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.
Originally Posted by cesarian View Post

My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.

Last edited on 16th Jun 2015 at 03:25 AM.
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Apr 2015, 05:11 AM   #1505
SEO Genius
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 291
Thanks: 6
Thanked 46 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Will these links be placed within content? If possible, please PM me some sample.
Sumon2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Apr 2015, 05:35 AM   #1506
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Info sent

Thank you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Apr 2015, 12:25 AM   #1507
One Day at a Time
War Room Member
 
Sitechamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Edmonton , Canada.
Posts: 83
Thanks: 5
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would also like to know if these links be placed within content? Please, PM me some samples.

Thanks
Sitechamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Apr 2015, 01:58 AM   #1508
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Info sent

Thank you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd May 2015, 10:27 AM   #1509
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 776
Thanks: 7
Thanked 153 Times in 137 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered a small package as a trial.

Order ID: SEO150503-8912-17372
Icematikx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th May 2015, 06:42 AM   #1510
Finding Freedom
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 117
Thanks: 30
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just ordered

Order ID: SEO150507-1813-30504
Affiliate Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2015, 08:37 AM   #1511
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Lisasu View Post

Very good service. I will certainly use this service again.
Glad you liked our service

Last edited on 16th Jun 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2015, 03:09 PM   #1512
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 58
Thanks: 6
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order placed thanks!
Sullygromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th May 2015, 09:51 AM   #1513
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 58
Thanks: 6
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Another package ordered. Thanks Matt.
Sullygromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th May 2015, 10:17 AM   #1514
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 58
Thanks: 6
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Another order placed, thanks Matt!
Sullygromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2015, 08:16 AM   #1515
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
muzzy4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 108
Thanks: 17
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Just Ordered $100 Basic Backlink Package.

(Unique Transaction ID 61N0557906646151J)
muzzy4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2015, 09:09 AM   #1516
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
muzzy4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 108
Thanks: 17
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have ordered Basic Backlink Package $100


Below is the transaction Detail:


(Unique Transaction ID 61N0557906646151J)
muzzy4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2015, 02:13 AM   #1517
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, I've sent a private message to you. I'm interested to order small package for trial.
suhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2015, 02:29 AM   #1518
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Info sent

Thank you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jun 2015, 03:25 AM   #1519
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by aries1530 View Post

Hello,

Previous I had used Matt's services for my new website, but, it was one time Backlinks package. Within a month, I started to see traffic from google. I was very impressed with this work. Hence, I signed up for $200 Starter Backlinks package. After the 1st month of this new package, I saw very good improvement in google traffic to my new website which is not more than 2 months old. My traffic almost increased by 50%. Matt has done an amazing work. Only because of this work, I see this increase in traffic.

Due to his impressive work, I have decided to signup with Matt for my 2 more websites.

Matt, you will see 1 order from me today and and other in next few days.

GREAT WORK Matt!! I am very much IMPRESSED.

Regards,
Harish
Glad our service helped you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2015, 07:51 AM   #1520
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

ordered :-)
rickib3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2015, 11:48 AM   #1521
ForexBox.Net CEO
 
askamnet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 83
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just ordered. great support.

Order ID: SEO150624-1327-14647
askamnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2015, 12:42 PM   #1522
Intellectual Properties4U
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 2
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered packaged.

Francisco
fzangerolame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jul 2015, 01:27 PM   #1523
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: usa
Posts: 71
Thanks: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just placed order

SEO150701-2553-29665

package name 7x pr5 8x pr4
equate78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jul 2015, 01:11 AM   #1524
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Jamestown NC
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

I ordered

1 x PR6 BACKLINKS + 10 x PR5 BACKLINKS + 8 x PR4 BACKLINKS
$77/Service

Order ID: SEO150702-9038-42483
Bob5097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2015, 01:19 PM   #1525
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by frostbyte2000 View Post

Matt,

You've done terrific work for my backlinks!

I've been using Matt's High PR Backlinks service for several weeks now, and it has never disappointed me. In fact, I'm very, very pleased. My target keywords are in the adult niche, and they are in foreign language too. The High PR Backlinks from Matt's SEO Services work perfectly for them.

Finding SEO services that work is already hard enough, but to find one that could do adult niche AND in foreign language? Talk about a double combo!

Enough said. His services work. Period.

And did I mention that his responses through Skype and emails are fast?

Thanks Matt, you've made me your lifetime customer.
Glad our service helped you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jul 2015, 02:40 PM   #1526
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered $427.00 package, hope for the best
kostajm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2015, 09:56 AM   #1527
SEO Expert
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered a package ^_^
GamingOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2015, 04:56 PM   #1528
SEO Expert
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

On the 31st I ordered a package and I am now number 5 for a search term that is searched 300,000 times a month in the US in Bing.com so far! That is great! I can't wait to see the Google improvement and will keep updating as my website continues to take over this search phrase everywhere.
GamingOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Aug 2015, 03:40 AM   #1529
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GamingOn View Post

On the 31st I ordered a package and I am now number 5 for a search term that is searched 300,000 times a month in the US in Bing.com so far! That is great! I can't wait to see the Google improvement and will keep updating as my website continues to take over this search phrase everywhere.
Glad our service helped you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Aug 2015, 07:34 AM   #1530
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 83
Thanks: 35
Thanked 28 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order placed
Order ID: SEO150817-1125-83208
Tiduslite8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2015, 06:15 PM   #1531
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
order placed (Unique Transaction ID #76401893UM6401401
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

order placed (Unique Transaction ID #76401893UM6401401
bochaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Aug 2015, 07:06 PM   #1532
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order in! SEO150831-1823-91952
toosmrtformyowngood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Sep 2015, 10:35 PM   #1533
Ken Black
War Room Member
 
keblack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 613
Thanks: 36
Thanked 137 Times in 123 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, just placed an order. Thanks.
keblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Sep 2015, 12:53 PM   #1534
Ken Black
War Room Member
 
keblack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 613
Thanks: 36
Thanked 137 Times in 123 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered another package. Thanks Matt.
keblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2015, 11:40 AM   #1535
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order placed! Looking forward to seeing the results.
GEN122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Sep 2015, 02:08 AM   #1536
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Testimonials


I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump

Originally Posted by MisterMunch View Post

I made an order for one of the more expenvice packages for one of my websites ($325).

I have not checked all my links yet, but I see a lot of new links in Yahoo Siteexplorer and they have great PR.

My page was sitting at the very annoying #11 for several weeks before ordering this package. After one week the page jumped to #8 (also know as page 1) on Google for its keyword.

It is to early to say, but so far it seems like this website went from $10 to $20 a day from this jump. Looking forward to see if it can increase my ranking and income even more in the upcoming weeks.

I also made a new order today for a seperate website standing in position 5. I certainly hope this one will bring it to position 1 or 2. Money back in no time!
Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com


Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

Have you used this service twice.

Cannot fault it, fast turn around great reports and always get extra bonus links.
An important part of any link building strategy

Last order made a significant improvement in SERPS for target keyword.
Went from outside top 300 to number 15 on big G.com

Go for it!
He was very helpful, I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.

Originally Posted by ZhaoAnXin View Post

I wanted to leave a quick review of Matt's services.

I initially had some problems with getting the payment processed through Plimus because I'm living in a different country than my bank is in, but that was a different issue not related to Matt's services.

He was very helpful and provided another payment link for me which worked without any problems, and I ordered a $197 package from him.

Throughout all phases of the order he was very easy to contact and answered any questions I had, and was generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

After ordering, he delivered the report to me within 48 hours. Without going into the specifics, let me just say that Matt and his team COMPLETELY over-delivered above and beyond what I ordered and my own expectations.

If you understand the value of PR (not necessarily for ranking, but selling sponsored reviews/sponsored posts/links, etc. and to a degree for ranking as well) and have a need in that area, then I would HIGHLY recommend Matt's service.

He is professional, completes the work fast, and over-delivered on my order - big time.
Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.

Originally Posted by MrLD View Post

Hi Matt,
Thanks for such a great service. Because of your service my site is now on page 1 (from page2) for the keyword you have used.
Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!
Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

Originally Posted by scott g View Post

Matt is offering an AWESOME service here!! Solid backlinks that STICK! Hard to come by nowadays...!

Will definitely do business with again! Great backlinks for the price!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!


CHEERS!

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!
Originally Posted by Sigmachi View Post

This service is fantastic . One of the easiest and fastest services I've used on WF. All the links are working. I recommend this service!

This service is awesome . One of the best service.
Originally Posted by coollife84 View Post

This service is awesome . One of the best service. All the links are live and he over delivered . I am confident that my blog search engines ratings will definitely improve. Will get back to you..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Originally Posted by majestic12 View Post

Matt what can I say, many many thanks..
My order arrived within a day and the links are top notch, to say Matt overdelivered is an understatement. We received far more links than we had ordered.
Many many thanks..
Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Great service! Fast delivery and Matt added many more links for FREE ) Thanks, will be ordering again.
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

Originally Posted by maksym View Post

Hi Matt
thanks a lot for your great service!
I am really impressed by speed of delivery and responses!
Great support and great service!
A++++

It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.
Originally Posted by mattlwil View Post

Placed an order the other day. It was delivered quickly and he over delivered. I will use this service again.

Thanks

Very friendly man Matt Brody
Originally Posted by SpicerDesigns View Post

Very friendly man Matt Brody.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Looking forward to reeping the rewards

This was done within 24 hrs. Thank you again for the great work done
Originally Posted by Whisper01Barry View Post

Matt,
Well I must say the links provided were well done.The site Forex Trading.I used only had one link all though 1 yr old.We now have 15 links from applicable sites with excellent comments. And looking to receiving more as they are indexed.This was done within 24 hrs.Thank you again for the great work done.

Cheers
Barry

Great services, He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)
Originally Posted by feysal View Post

Great services, randomly check the URL, and yes, most of the site really same as my site niche. Some of the comment already shown up as well as blog post. Recommend!

P/S: He's actually over delivered! Thanks! :-)

WOW!, my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering.
Originally Posted by Paul Hooper-Kelly View Post

Hi Guys and Gals,

WOW!

Well over 20 links to my blog comments were delivered just five hours from ordering. What's more 15 are already approved and live.

Well done, Matt!

Paul
he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week...

Originally Posted by dubur View Post

he give over deliver for me...
the best one is.. my site jump from page #3 into page #1 in 1 week... i dont do any backlink service or any backlink work in the past 2 month...

absolute job for matt.. all of u must try this service...!!!

btw thx alot matt for ur backlink service..
Just placed another order. Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!
Originally Posted by frostbyte2000 View Post

Just placed another order

PayPal Transaction ID: 5G517681J35483901

Excellent turnaround time, and Matt really over delivers in terms of the number of backlinks!

great service
Originally Posted by rick323 View Post

great service. really looking forward to purchasing a package myself
Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Originally Posted by demac View Post

Nice work Matt. Quick service will definitely order again, recommended.
Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

Fast delivery, great backlinks! Thanks, Matt. I'm going to purchase again right now
Thanks alot All I can say GFF
Very good , fast & friendly service .
Highly recommended

Originally Posted by khanadeel View Post

Thanks alot All I can say GFF

Very good , fast & friendly service .
Earlier there was some confusion but immediately resolved

Highly recommended
I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
Originally Posted by richt1984 View Post

I have just placed my second order from matt after seeing great results with the first. I will be using his service on all my new sites from now on.
great service MAtt - ordered again!
Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor View Post

great service MAtt - ordered again!
Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Originally Posted by 4k View Post

Well, I've just checked all of my links and I'm happy to say that Matt has delivered as he said he would. We were pleased to see that we did have high page ranks as promised.
I will always give an honest appraisal with anything and I can only say that so far so good. I have the backlinks, let's see how they perform!
Very good customer service by the way and responsive to emails.
Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.
I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Originally Posted by zoltzz View Post

Thanks Matt. You went beyond what the package entailed. Gave me extra backlinks plus higher PR.

I already seen SERP jumped for keyword I was targeting. Can't wait for when more backlinks get indexed.

Thanks!
Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Originally Posted by Hot Dog View Post

Matt delivers - in fact, he over delivers! Quick action and very solid quality links. Don't over think this one and go ahead and order!!!
Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Originally Posted by charto911 View Post

Great job mate did an excellent job all high pr links!
Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Originally Posted by brhamo View Post

Hi Matt, I just placed another order thanks. This is my third order now, the first 2 sites are now #1 in google for their keywords. So keep up the great work.
Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!

Originally Posted by hotmix View Post

Just placed my second order, #62332104
Matt, thanks for the great service at a great price!
Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
Originally Posted by hard-bounce View Post

Great service, did exactly what they said they would, will be using again, in fact I've just placed another order :-)
I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Originally Posted by Macy View Post

I've purchased 4 separate packages from Matt and have always been happy with the level of service received.

The job is completed exactly as promised (Matt usually overdelivers) and in quick time.

Highly recommend this service.

Chris
Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
Originally Posted by Vincent Cheng View Post

Just came to know Matt, and I love the way he is straight to the point, gets to the job fast, and deliver it as it is. His communication skills are crystal clear, and that's what's important in doing business. Keep it up, Matt!
I am delighted with Matt's work.
Originally Posted by autumnalblues View Post

I am delighted with Matt's work.

I got:

1 PR3 backlink
3 PR4 backlinks
5 PR5 backlinks
1 PR6 backlink
3 PR7 backlinks
1 PR8 backlink
and 10+ edu backlinks

Nice work, Matt. Will be ordering again.

-autumn
Matt,
I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.

Originally Posted by Domdx63 View Post

I have just sent an order through.
My second one in a month.
Well pleased.
Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.

Originally Posted by ecdavis View Post

Matt,
Hi. Thank you very much for your link services! all links completed and over delivered.
Evan
I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
Originally Posted by Odle13 View Post

I've got your report today with PR6 as bonus too. Excellent, I love this service much! Thank you Matt. I'll order again soon.
thank you.
Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.
Originally Posted by fnieuw View Post

Great service. All the links were there and I received many extra links. Also instead of pr3 I received extra pr4 and pr5 links. I will certainly use this service again.

Thanks,

Frans
My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.
Originally Posted by cesarian View Post

My order has been delivered and I am really pleased with the results. I highly recommended this service and I am surely will order again next time I need more backlinks.
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Oct 2015, 08:09 PM   #1537
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

this service is still alive ?

plz PM me
mazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Oct 2015, 08:00 AM   #1538
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, service is alive
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Oct 2015, 05:16 PM   #1539
SEO Expert
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Week by week as I order this service I see constant upgrades to my rankings and even better then that I see constant traffic from the search engines increasing. I would suggest if you are serious about going with SEO and want to just boost your website order a large package like I did and see powerful results. When I first ordered I was happy with the service within 1 week and then I continued to see the services I bought improve my rankings.

There is not much more you could ask for, I have paid for other services before that didn't help at all and it wasn't cheap. So don't be fooled go with good service here and make sure you give it time to sink in because it will show results right away but it only gets better with time.
GamingOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Oct 2015, 05:35 AM   #1540
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: GOOGLE PAGE ONE GUARANTEED service + SOLO ADS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GamingOn View Post

Week by week as I order this service I see constant upgrades to my rankings and even better then that I see constant traffic from the search engines increasing. I would suggest if you are serious about going with SEO and want to just boost your website order a large package like I did and see powerful results. When I first ordered I was happy with the service within 1 week and then I continued to see the services I bought improve my rankings.

There is not much more you could ask for, I have paid for other services before that didn't help at all and it wasn't cheap. So don't be fooled go with good service here and make sure you give it time to sink in because it will show results right away but it only gets better with time.
Glad our service helped you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Oct 2015, 12:46 PM   #1541
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ PREMIUM SEO ] HIGH QUALITY SAFE MANUAL Links = TOP RANKINGS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have been working with Matt since April. With his help I am number 1 for a bunch of keywords in my niche.

Matt is a great no B.S. SEO guy with a customer service attitude and I will continue to use his service.

Thank you again for amazing service!
raihan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Oct 2015, 05:07 PM   #1542
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Iowa
Posts: 188
Thanks: 5
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [ PREMIUM SEO ] HIGH QUALITY SAFE MANUAL Links = TOP RANKINGS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order ID: SEO151023-1136-22758

Order in. Hope I can go from #21 to top ten soon.
dockrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Oct 2015, 09:55 AM   #1543
HyperActive Warrior
 
lennyk1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 113
Thanks: 3
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [ PREMIUM SEO ] HIGH QUALITY SAFE MANUAL Links = TOP RANKINGS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

New Order Placed, Order ID: SEO151027-4911-13387
lennyk1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Oct 2015, 05:15 PM   #1544
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ PREMIUM SEO ] HIGH QUALITY SAFE MANUAL Links = TOP RANKINGS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

WOW! Thank you very much for amazing work!
This is best money I have spent on the Warrior Forum.
My target keywords are very competitive ( forex niche )
The rankings were gained within weeks and continue to go up!
I just purchased again.
John Palfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Nov 2015, 01:59 PM   #1545
www.SeoDataService.com
War Room Member
 
Matt Broody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 18
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ PREMIUM SEO ] HIGH QUALITY SAFE MANUAL Links = TOP RANKINGS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by raihan97 View Post

I have been working with Matt since April. With his help I am number 1 for a bunch of keywords in my niche.

Matt is a great no B.S. SEO guy with a customer service attitude and I will continue to use his service.

Thank you again for amazing service!
Glad our service helped you
Matt Broody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Nov 2015, 03:30 AM   #1546
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: #1 RANKINGS MANUAL SAFE SEO, proofs inside
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Made the payment
Order ID: 2873253

Support very good
khaimt252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Nov 2015, 04:35 AM   #1547
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 41
Thanks: 12
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: #1 RANKINGS MANUAL SAFE SEO, proofs inside
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order placed, SEO151121-6264-94372.

Thank you
jivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Dec 2015, 11:25 PM   #1548
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: U.K
Posts: 136
Thanks: 3
Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: #1 RANKINGS MANUAL SAFE SEO, proofs inside
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have ordered your package([SEO151209-6235-68167])
LloydC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2015, 07:51 AM   #1549
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: London
Posts: 48
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: #1 RANKINGS MANUAL SAFE SEO, proofs inside
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Made my first order, look forward to the results.
designandplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2015, 02:37 PM   #1550
Step Up Marketing
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: #1 RANKINGS MANUAL SAFE SEO, proofs inside
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just Place an order:
Order ID: SEO151227-3398-75480

Hope to see results as described.
Step UP is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, high pr backlinks, link building, pr6 backlinks, pr7 backlinks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:45 AM.