Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 28th Feb 2013, 06:53 AM   #1451
SEO
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 10
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

will think about it and purchase it, looks good
shivnndn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Mar 2013, 02:34 PM   #1452
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

how realistic is it for a tough keyword to be ranked on the 1st page of google in 1 day with this software
benyaminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Mar 2013, 05:37 PM   #1453
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by shivnndn View Post

will think about it and purchase it, looks good
Happy to have you with us.
Originally Posted by benyaminn View Post

how realistic is it for a tough keyword to be ranked on the 1st page of google in 1 day with this software
It is realistic to rank for a competitive keyword and it is all explained within the Topia training materials.
Happy to get you with us.
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Mar 2013, 07:28 PM   #1454
Active Warrior
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 47
Thanks: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

all the articles are unique or not? coz as we all know if they are not unique then it might increase possibility to get banned
umarfatih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Mar 2013, 08:13 PM   #1455
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by umarfatih View Post

all the articles are unique or not? coz as we all know if they are not unique then it might increase possibility to get banned
That is not and never will be a concern with Backlinktopia as we have implemented features to prevent such unwanted results.

happy to have you with us
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 03:35 AM   #1456
Active Warrior
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 47
Thanks: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

is it adsense safe?
umarfatih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 03:54 AM   #1457
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by umarfatih View Post

is it adsense safe?
Yes it is.


Happy to have you with us.
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 06:35 PM   #1458
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi there im interested to know how ur service work with youtube videos .im considering buying ur done for you service and i couldn't find a way to email you so there is it . i whould like to know how is the backlink straegy that you have work with you tube video rank in Google but in google.com.au
Abundantly Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 11:25 PM   #1459
Warrior Member
 
bearhug's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Manila,Philippines
Posts: 23
Thanks: 13
Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Im more concerned on the quality of included plr's, does it gives us more updates?
bearhug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 06:18 PM   #1460
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Abundantly Fun View Post

hi there im interested to know how ur service work with youtube videos .im considering buying ur done for you service and i couldn't find a way to email you so there is it . i whould like to know how is the backlink straegy that you have work with you tube video rank in Google but in google.com.au
It works well we have support HERE

Originally Posted by bearhug View Post

Im more concerned on the quality of included plr's, does it gives us more updates?

We believe in top quality content with good updates.


Happy to have you with us.
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Mar 2013, 09:44 AM   #1461
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: saint louis, mo
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

how many keywords can you use and what is the longest it takes to start ranking for keywords?
luci3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Mar 2013, 07:25 PM   #1462
Forensic SEO
 
TrustedSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 81
Thanks: 22
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does this one still work and is it being updated regularly?


when did u release this?
TrustedSEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Mar 2013, 06:31 PM   #1463
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by luci3 View Post

how many keywords can you use and what is the longest it takes to start ranking for keywords?
You control the # of links and time depend on your sites.

Happy to have you with us.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day...
Let BacklinkTOPIA grow your personal pot of gold.
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Mar 2013, 07:06 PM   #1464
V
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: uk
Posts: 15
Thanks: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there, i'm really interesting in your tool, i can see it's been created quite a wile ago...

Is your tool does just PDf submissions or it does something else?

Thanks
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Mar 2013, 08:45 PM   #1465
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey I wanted to know if there are any OTO regarding your product ?
Skylot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2013, 05:27 PM   #1466
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

got my refund....
faizal yahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Mar 2013, 08:02 AM   #1467
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

got my refund
faizal yahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Mar 2013, 09:45 AM   #1468
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: istanbul
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I want a refund.

do not you even answer emails

Paypal

processing No.30T92716V094.xxx

Thanks
bilmeslek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Mar 2013, 12:19 AM   #1469
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: istanbul
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Even if I made ticket not answered here. user name bilmeslek
bilmeslek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Mar 2013, 03:30 PM   #1470
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Clint,

This software works with you tube videos?

Regards
Telmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Mar 2013, 02:18 AM   #1471
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seokings2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: The Land of SEO
Posts: 139
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Had purchased Backlinktopia couple of days back, i had installed it and after running the updates and all, the software doesn't open up or load, i tried uninstalling and installing back, yet the problem persists, kindly help, i had registered it under the email ravenzone9@gmail.com

Praveen
seokings2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Mar 2013, 05:18 PM   #1472
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Vaidotas View Post

Hi there, i'm really interesting in your tool, i can see it's been created quite a wile ago...

Is your tool does just PDf submissions or it does something else?

Thanks
First version quite a while ago but new versions continuously release. It does much more than just that.

Originally Posted by Skylot View Post

Hey I wanted to know if there are any OTO regarding your product ?
No need you get everything with your one order.


Happy to have you with us today.

Originally Posted by faizal yahya View Post

.
Refunds must be reqested throw payclint.com as Paypal does not support digital goods and we need to provide back the full affiliate split. This is outlined on yoru download page. Please reply to my PM

Originally Posted by bilmeslek View Post

do not you even answer emails

That is do to that fact we have no email but do have a support desk open 24/7 HERE

Please do not post purchase information as it is a major security riskAlso gave you may Skype, Gmail and Cell Phone contact info

Originally Posted by Telmo View Post

Hi Clint,

This software works with you tube videos?

Regards
Yes it is very effective. In fact, we have ranked many authoritative videos driving quantity traffic to our money pages.
Originally Posted by ravenzone99 View Post

Hi,

Had purchased Backlinktopia couple of days back, i had installed it and after running the updates and all, the software doesn't open up or load, i tried uninstalling and installing back, yet the problem persists, kindly help, i had registered it under the email ravenzone9@gmail.com

Praveen
As outlined in your download page we offer you 24 hour support at your secure helpdesk.
Please open a ticket Here we offer support exclusively there for a secure exchanging information, thus protecting your private data.

If you wouldn't mind removing your private information above, as we have had individuals leveraging such private information and attempts to secure free copies of your purchase.
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Apr 2013, 01:15 AM   #1473
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: istanbul
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you give us the answer'm not answering ticket.
I also wanted to return the product if you did not.
that takes the biscuit!
bilmeslek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Apr 2013, 01:09 PM   #1474
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seokings2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: The Land of SEO
Posts: 139
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I had given a request for refund by opening a ticket, the reference no. is 741. , kindly refund
seokings2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Apr 2013, 10:43 PM   #1475
Determined Warrior
Registered Member
 
01123581321345589144's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Not in this universe
Posts: 223
Thanks: 76
Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm slightly interested in this product. What if a few Warriors paid for this and tried to rank #1 for the same thing? I mean, the more people who buy the product, doesn't that hurt everyones chances. Like you say "methods no one is using" but you're selling those methods. Am I making any sense? Also from what I've read you can't rank in one day, even with super legit content. You need the site to age, work for hours, and hours doing legit, white hate SEO and more. TONS of work. How can you possibly rank, even with pure gold, in Google? I mean their algorithm is smart. It wants legit, stable, consistent sites. You really shouldn't be able to rank in one day. Understand my skepticism?
01123581321345589144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Apr 2013, 08:05 AM   #1476
Determined Warrior
Registered Member
 
01123581321345589144's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Not in this universe
Posts: 223
Thanks: 76
Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks. I'll continue to look into it.
01123581321345589144 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 01123581321345589144 For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Apr 2013, 08:11 AM   #1477
Determined Warrior
Registered Member
 
01123581321345589144's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Not in this universe
Posts: 223
Thanks: 76
Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm wondering, I have this site I made here. It's not ranking and I don't know what I'm doing. Currently I've been reading ebooks, doing keyword research, SEO, reading Niche Pursuits, AdSense Flippers, etc. for info. One guy told me there was NO WAY I could ever rank with that site.

Do you think I could? Do you think it has ANY money making potential with your programme? Be honest, because if it doesn't that doesn't mean your product is bad!

So you expect people to be able to get targeted traffic within what was it, 60 days? About how many hard core hours would someone have to put in to implement whatever this product says?
01123581321345589144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Apr 2013, 10:16 AM   #1478
Warrior Member
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 18
Thanks: 18
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have a question (and pardon me if someone above has already asked this (I don't have time to read it all)): If all of a sudden Penguin/Panda updates wipe out a website's high rankings, then could some future update(s) wipe out this software's effectiveness?

Thanks, Clint.

Nick
NSOLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Apr 2013, 08:38 PM   #1479
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bilmeslek View Post

Can you give us the answer'm not answering ticket.
I also wanted to return the product if you did not.
that takes the biscuit!
Refund was sent. Since there was no reply from the PM I sent you containing my personal contact information there is nothing more I can do for you here in the thread. if you Have legitimate concerns Please contact me or my staff directly.

ravenzone99: If you here we have replied to your ticket. There was a duplicate submit but we cleared it up.
Please contact me via pm so I can get your personal info so I can provide this for you.

Originally Posted by TrustedSEO View Post

Does this one still work and is it being updated regularly?


when did u release this?
BLT is a living software. Yes, the software we use in-house for clients at topia services so it is maintained and updated.


Happy to have you with us.

Originally Posted by 01123581321345589144 View Post

I'm slightly interested in this product. What if a few Warriors paid for this and tried to rank #1 for the same thing? I mean, the more people who buy the product, doesn't that hurt everyones chances. Like you say "methods no one is using" but you're selling those methods. Am I making any sense? Also from what I've read you can't rank in one day, even with super legit content. You need the site to age, work for hours, and hours doing legit, white hate SEO and more. TONS of work. How can you possibly rank, even with pure gold, in Google? I mean their algorithm is smart. It wants legit, stable, consistent sites. You really shouldn't be able to rank in one day. Understand my skepticism?
I'm happy that you bring it up. Yes, we're the first to bring this type of tool to market leveraging PDF sites for good SEO, and we have been thrilled over the results are users are obtaining. So feel free to give it a try there is room at the top for all of us.

We have some big things coming up here at BLT and think it will really help you out.
Happy to have you with us. All 01123581321345589144 of you.

Originally Posted by NSOLO View Post

I have a question (and pardon me if someone above has already asked this (I don't have time to read it all)): If all of a sudden Penguin/Panda updates wipe out a website's high rankings, then could some future update(s) wipe out this software's effectiveness?

Thanks, Clint.

Nick
This is covered in the sales letter in which we address why it is Yes in fact Google update safe.

Happy to have you with us.
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Apr 2013, 08:43 PM   #1480
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 01123581321345589144 View Post

I'm wondering, ...SEO, .. think I could? ... money making potential ..
Yes, we have over 30 training videos to help you with this in the shortest time possible.
If you have any further questions still free to send me a PM or I'd be happy to accept you on Skype.
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Apr 2013, 09:24 PM   #1481
Determined Warrior
Registered Member
 
01123581321345589144's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Not in this universe
Posts: 223
Thanks: 76
Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Haven't bought (yet) but just FYI, it's not a huge deal in price but it says 44$ but if you place in cart the price is 47$. Again, if this is as good as it looks, it's still a great deal. But your info that advertises 44$ would then be wrong. That's all.
01123581321345589144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Apr 2013, 01:45 AM   #1482
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Support is handled exclusively in our VIP helpdesk HERE
Yes All tickets have already in fact been replied to.

Originally Posted by ringoli View Post

Wow...you are the one with the fastest response I have ever seen.

Thanks
Ringo
Originally Posted by dmck24 View Post

I just wanted to share my wonderful experience with the support I got from Clint and his team.

I had a problem installing the software. I opened a ticket and they worked with me step by step untill they saw that the problem must be on my computer. Clint worked with me personally and tried to help. He then called their chief programmer who worked with me one on one 3 hours untill he fixed the problem on my computer that didn't allow the software to run.

Now this is what I call a premium support!

Thank you Clint for a great buying/support experience!

D.
To your continuous success
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Apr 2013, 02:48 AM   #1483
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seokings2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: The Land of SEO
Posts: 139
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i have requested for a refund 4-5 days back, but still no replies from your side, my mail id is ravenzone9@gmail.com, i had already raised support tickets regarding the same, but no resolutions yet, kindly do the needful please
seokings2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Apr 2013, 08:06 PM   #1484
HyperActive Warrior
 
gforces's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Chiba, Japan.
Posts: 211
Thanks: 17
Thanked 86 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It says on the sales page for the WSO that it is temporarily unavailable.... how long is that going to be for? Let us/me know when you are going to open this up again. Thanks
gforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Apr 2013, 03:09 AM   #1485
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gforces View Post

It says on the sales page for the WSO that it is temporarily unavailable.... how long is that going to be for? Let us/me know when you are going to open this up again. Thanks
reRelease into the Public Is to Be Announced
The proprietary SEO software will maintain its efficiency and updates for in-house and all users.
We are focusing all of our resources and proprietary systems and solutions to help with charity and startups at this time.
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Apr 2013, 06:51 PM   #1486
HyperActive Warrior
 
gforces's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Chiba, Japan.
Posts: 211
Thanks: 17
Thanked 86 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Clint Faber View Post

We Release into the Public Is to Be Announced
The proprietary SEO software will maintain its efficiency and updates for in-house and all users.
We are focusing all of our resources and proprietary systems and solutions to help with charity and startups at this time.
So is there somewhere that we can get on an earlybird list so that you can email us when it's about to launch again?
gforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2013, 03:18 PM   #1487
Vrs
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Vrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Oregon, USA
Posts: 549
Thanks: 127
Thanked 172 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Clint,

I've sent you PM's and posted the message above - with a screenshot attachment, and heard back nothing since.

The software I purchased from you, backlinktopia, does not work. It doesn't even open now. Again, I sent you a screenshot showing you the window that comes up to verify what I'm saying. So I'm not able to use the software I paid $47 or $48 for.

I need you to either: 1). send me a new software download link with new registration information so I'll have what I paid for , or, 2) refund my purchase

Also, as you know, the url you gave me which you say has training videos (payclint.com) redirects to a page that has nothing on it. That being said my preference of the 2 options is a refund.

Next, the $147 backlinking service I paid for, you told me you'd send me an email with verification of the work that was done for me. As you know form previous emails I've never received a report. Please refund my $147.

We both know PayPal did nothing to help me in the claim I filed, saying they don't get involved in disputes with digital products (the software - I guess they thought your backlinking service was digital as well). But regardless of PayPal, as a hopefully honest businessman you will either: provide me with working software and verification of what services were performed - a report of some type (for the 2nd, $147 purchase), or, you will refund my money.

Let me know what you plan to do. As of right now the way I see it is I'm out $195 for doing business with you.
Vrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2013, 01:51 PM   #1488
Vrs
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Vrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Oregon, USA
Posts: 549
Thanks: 127
Thanked 172 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Still no response?

1.) No report yet of the work I paid $147 for on March 23rd. So I have no idea what I got for my $147. (Was anything done?)

2.) Software still not working. (another $47).

3.) You won't refund and as you know, PayPal denied my claim and told me they don't get involved in digital product disputes. Seems you'd do the right thing and refund anyway. Or, produce for me a report as your sales letter promised you would to show me what work was done for me.

It also seems like you could refund the software or give me access to software that will work.

4.) I'm posting here because there's no access through the support site url you gave me, and, you haven't answered my PM's - since the ones you did answer when you promised to help me back on April 10th and 12th. BTW, I have no interest in calling the number you gave and talking to you on the phone about it. I think emotions are managed better communicating this way. I didn't buy this over the phone and I'm not interested in disputing this over the phone. Plus, what I need is easy enough to do: produce a report showing me exactly what I got for $147 and give me access to working software, or, refund my purchases. What's so hard about that?
Vrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th May 2013, 09:54 AM   #1489
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seokings2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: The Land of SEO
Posts: 139
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Clint,

I had purchased Backlinktopia some months before, had been using it, but i must say i'm really disappointed with it, none of the sites are ranking for any of the keywords, even the keywords which have really low competition, so i require a refund at the earliest, kindly refund the same, my receipt no is 91G560893J130184V,

So kindly refund the same.

Rgds
Praveen
seokings2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Nov 2013, 06:21 AM   #1490
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: (Autopilet Links) #1 Backlinking Software |Grab your PR6 PR8 Links now "I Hit Page 1 Of G in 1 h
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok guys...here`s what happened to me regarding this software.Bought it installed it on my desktop,went through its guide on how to use. The software looks convincing but when I tried to employ it,it didn`t work.Oh I tried getting my refund via paypal but Clint Faber kind of disappeared.Oh...and after purchase you`ll see below the download link for backlink topia is their services to get you one first page of google.It will costs you heaps more.As soon as I saw it I had goozebums. Be carefull people.Genuine people don`t run.
hanns281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Nov 2013, 03:05 PM   #1491
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (Autopilet Links) #1 Backlinking Software |Grab your PR6 PR8 Links now "I Hit Page 1 Of G in 1 h
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hanns281 View Post

..
Sorry you feel this way.
BacklinkTOPIA Works and happy to help you if you can reply to your open ticket HERE
I Always make myself available to help with this WSO and services outside of this forum..
Sent PM with extended contact info as you have not been replying to are communication

Originally Posted by developmentsac View Post

Hi :




Guys i am considering buying this software. Any one had any success with this software?

Yes as your can see here


As you can see there are lots of reviews




Originally Posted by Clint Faber View Post

Originally Posted by Sundance2009 View Post

How have the recent Google up dates (Panda and Penguin) effected the ability to get a site to page one with this software, if they have at all?

All is good.




Originally Posted by Clint Faber View Post

Originally Posted by dm101 View Post

I see this has been around for a year now.
Is it still viable, or has all the 2012 Google changes outdated it?
If so, are you updating it in view of the New Google?
Thing are good.
Originally Posted by Clint Faber View Post

Originally Posted by Ronak Shah View Post

How has the penguin update affected the BLT? I had like to know.


Thanks.


Ronak.

Things are only doing better after all G updates.


Originally Posted by Clint Faber View Post

Yes all things BLT are going strong and will continue to.


Originally Posted by Clint Faber View Post

As mentioned there is no worry about any Google updates as BLT is a living software and will adapt to any algorithm changes through continuous updates/support. We have only seen a increase in our sites utilizing BLT

Happy to Help
All support is handeld stricly via your 100% safe helpdesk HERE



Its not all about me and my success here are some testimonial form other warriors


Originally Posted by rockyonfire View Post

My site on friday 7th on page 23.


Today 1st page position 4 .


All because of this software. I do not think that more words are requiered.


THIS WORKS

Originally Posted by Cyberdetective View Post

Hi


I really do not know why anyone would request a refund? This tool is very effective in increasing your sites ranking. If you take your time to learn how to use it correctly increased rankings are virtually guaranteed for low - medium competition key phrases.


I've used a similar method for years manually always with good results. Document sharing sites are far superior to article directories, and correctly written articles often appear on Page 1 in a few days after submission. This tool has saved me a lot of time and the results have been excellent. I would recommend it to anyone.


To take full advantage you need a good quality article that links back to a page that has 100% SEO, this is essential for good results. I use it daily.


Regards
CD



"Hit page 1 of Google"



Within his success story he reveals his tactics he personally uses so I have not copy all of is story. Thanks for understanding.




2 weeks ...5 pages on Google


There are meany warriors like yourself getting grate results.




Originally Posted by ross007 View Post

Hey Clint,


I have to say that your ''Backlinking Software'' rocks! I've followed your instructions and definitely seen an increase in the amount of traffic and sales on my other valuable sites. These sites will just get better meaning more sales for me .....


I've wasted so much time with other WSO's when all I really needed was this software and thanks for getting back to my queries promptly. That means a lot to me.


Please don't forget to send me any other software related WSO's.


Ross



Originally Posted by johncarlton View Post

Brilliant WSO!!!!!!! 6



Originally Posted by Anthony Boult View Post

By the way this product really looks amazing,..
Thanks
Anthony

Originally Posted by walpants View Post

ok i just bought watched all the videos and its very easy to work, got everything set up and just ran my first project.

Originally Posted by madison75074 View Post

I've been using the software for a few days and have converted over 400 articles to pdf with a link to my site. The software does work if you use it properly and wow what a time saver! Now I just need more PLR.

Originally Posted by PHDLover View Post

hi it's me from Page 2..
with this tool I still can drive traffic to one of my blog which already deindex by Google up to 500uv/day.. I posted the screenshot on my social profile and people asking me what's the secret.. but sorry, I did not told them I use your tool.. hahaha.. :p

Originally Posted by Envy9er View Post

This is an awesome backlink tool that a lot of people overlook! Im just kicking myself for not getting in before the increase...you snooze, you lose!!



Originally Posted by Ecoste View Post

Hello, Clint Faber. I bought the software, I have to say that the explanation isawesome, so is the software!

"improving are rankings already"


Originally Posted by Brad Gosse View Post

Clint people may be confused cause you are charging too little.


I have a full time VA right now dedicated to this task.


Take PLR articles
Link keywords to sites
upload to document share sites


I can take her off and get her on something else now.

AMAZING value
.



Originally Posted by delta504 View Post

Wow, Clint. I've been on and off for IM for a few years....finally decided it's time, and actually also finally registered here (mistake I know, should have at my attempt a few years ago).


My issue, like many, has always been with traffic. I use to design killer flash websites but sucked at promotion....so I just did site freelance work instead. Starting out, you have no resources aside from the small based network that anyone has online (forums, youtube, ect).


So I just .. built my first keyword niche site...and while it seems pretty sound, after my site was complete I couldn't find it on the first 5 pages of google even after a few weeks. So I decided to add your backlink software and after about a day and a half my page climbed up to #1 for the keyword niche I selected. I was shocked man, thank you so much. This software is now essential to my system going forward!


Mike
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Nov 2013, 05:52 AM   #1492
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 56
Thanks: 21
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can we use this software to promote videos ? Is this newbie friendly?
ryback888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Nov 2013, 03:37 PM   #1493
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 56
Thanks: 21
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Clint, what is the refund policy on this? Just I have used software in the past that hasn't been effective, I am video marketer and would only use backlinktopia for my videos
ryback888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Nov 2013, 07:10 PM   #1494
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'd like to take some time now to give thanks to all.

Happy ThanksGiving

From Everyone at BacklinkTOPIA



Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Dec 2013, 07:59 AM   #1495
Warrior Member
 
yorijaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: My Room
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

awesome software... this is safe with penguin, hummingbird, and panda?
yorijaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Dec 2013, 03:26 AM   #1496
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hanns281 View Post

..
Sorry you feel this way.
BacklinkTOPIA Works and happy to help you if you can reply to your open ticket HERE
I Always make myself available to help with this WSO and services outside of this forum..
Sent PM with extended contact info as you have not been replying to are communication

Originally Posted by developmentsac View Post

Hi :




Guys i am considering buying this software. Any one had any success with this software?

Yes as your can see here


As you can see there are lots of reviews




Originally Posted by Clint Faber View Post

Originally Posted by Sundance2009 View Post

How have the recent Google up dates (Panda and Penguin) effected the ability to get a site to page one with this software, if they have at all?

All is good.




Originally Posted by Clint Faber View Post

Originally Posted by dm101 View Post

I see this has been around for a year now.
Is it still viable, or has all the 2012 Google changes outdated it?
If so, are you updating it in view of the New Google?
Thing are good.
Originally Posted by Clint Faber View Post

Originally Posted by Ronak Shah View Post

How has the penguin update affected the BLT? I had like to know.


Thanks.


Ronak.

Things are only doing better after all G updates.


Originally Posted by Clint Faber View Post

Yes all things BLT are going strong and will continue to.


Originally Posted by Clint Faber View Post

As mentioned there is no worry about any Google updates as BLT is a living software and will adapt to any algorithm changes through continuous updates/support. We have only seen a increase in our sites utilizing BLT

Happy to Help
All support is handeld stricly via your 100% safe helpdesk HERE



Its not all about me and my success here are some testimonial form other warriors


Originally Posted by rockyonfire View Post

My site on friday 7th on page 23.


Today 1st page position 4 .


All because of this software. I do not think that more words are requiered.


THIS WORKS

Originally Posted by Cyberdetective View Post

Hi


I really do not know why anyone would request a refund? This tool is very effective in increasing your sites ranking. If you take your time to learn how to use it correctly increased rankings are virtually guaranteed for low - medium competition key phrases.


I've used a similar method for years manually always with good results. Document sharing sites are far superior to article directories, and correctly written articles often appear on Page 1 in a few days after submission. This tool has saved me a lot of time and the results have been excellent. I would recommend it to anyone.


To take full advantage you need a good quality article that links back to a page that has 100% SEO, this is essential for good results. I use it daily.


Regards
CD



"Hit page 1 of Google"



Within his success story he reveals his tactics he personally uses so I have not copy all of is story. Thanks for understanding.




2 weeks ...5 pages on Google


There are meany warriors like yourself getting grate results.




Originally Posted by ross007 View Post

Hey Clint,


I have to say that your ''Backlinking Software'' rocks! I've followed your instructions and definitely seen an increase in the amount of traffic and sales on my other valuable sites. These sites will just get better meaning more sales for me .....


I've wasted so much time with other WSO's when all I really needed was this software and thanks for getting back to my queries promptly. That means a lot to me.


Please don't forget to send me any other software related WSO's.


Ross



Originally Posted by johncarlton View Post

Brilliant WSO!!!!!!! 6



Originally Posted by Anthony Boult View Post

By the way this product really looks amazing,..
Thanks
Anthony

Originally Posted by walpants View Post

ok i just bought watched all the videos and its very easy to work, got everything set up and just ran my first project.

Originally Posted by madison75074 View Post

I've been using the software for a few days and have converted over 400 articles to pdf with a link to my site. The software does work if you use it properly and wow what a time saver! Now I just need more PLR.

Originally Posted by PHDLover View Post

hi it's me from Page 2..
with this tool I still can drive traffic to one of my blog which already deindex by Google up to 500uv/day.. I posted the screenshot on my social profile and people asking me what's the secret.. but sorry, I did not told them I use your tool.. hahaha.. :p

Originally Posted by Envy9er View Post

This is an awesome backlink tool that a lot of people overlook! Im just kicking myself for not getting in before the increase...you snooze, you lose!!



Originally Posted by Ecoste View Post

Hello, Clint Faber. I bought the software, I have to say that the explanation isawesome, so is the software!

"improving are rankings already"


Originally Posted by Brad Gosse View Post

Clint people may be confused cause you are charging too little.


I have a full time VA right now dedicated to this task.


Take PLR articles
Link keywords to sites
upload to document share sites


I can take her off and get her on something else now.

AMAZING value
.



Originally Posted by delta504 View Post

Wow, Clint. I've been on and off for IM for a few years....finally decided it's time, and actually also finally registered here (mistake I know, should have at my attempt a few years ago).


My issue, like many, has always been with traffic. I use to design killer flash websites but sucked at promotion....so I just did site freelance work instead. Starting out, you have no resources aside from the small based network that anyone has online (forums, youtube, ect).


So I just .. built my first keyword niche site...and while it seems pretty sound, after my site was complete I couldn't find it on the first 5 pages of google even after a few weeks. So I decided to add your backlink software and after about a day and a half my page climbed up to #1 for the keyword niche I selected. I was shocked man, thank you so much. This software is now essential to my system going forward!


Mike
Originally Posted by ravenzone99 View Post

..
Results are the responsibility of the user of the Tools
We montane working software & methods for all users. I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may feel bye the confusion.


Dering at any point ore tools or methods became ineffective we have provided a solution with a update.


Safty For All
You can be happy in the fact that bast on customer feed back we offer the best in support if only you wold post your privet information it the secure helpdesk.


As always I'm respectively here for you
If you would please contact me via skype I'd be more them happy to help you outside of your 24hr support desk. You may be looking for a offer more hands on and wild be more then happy to point you in the right direction .
Originally Posted by ryback888 View Post

Can we use this software to promote videos ? Is this newbie friendly?
Yes BacklinkTOPIA Can Be and has been Used to promote videos with good results.

Happy to have you with us Ryback
Originally Posted by ryback888 View Post

Hi Clint, what is the refund policy on this? Just I have used software in the past that hasn't been effective, I am video marketer and would only use backlinktopia for my videos
No risk just let me know at the support desk if you bye the off chance have a problem.

Happy to have you with us Ry

Happy thanks Giving
Originally Posted by yorijaya View Post

awesome software... this is safe with penguin, hummingbird, and panda?
Yo happy you like BacklinkTOPIA that is safe for all Google updates.

Happy to have you with us.
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Dec 2013, 09:03 PM   #1497
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

New VIP Weekly training mastermind every Thursday
FREE for all BacklinkTOPIA members
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2013, 03:54 PM   #1498
Senior Warrior Member
 
awledd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Denis Smith
Posts: 1,016
Thanks: 41
Thanked 86 Times in 83 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How much is it automated ?
awledd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2013, 04:04 PM   #1499
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Clint Faber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: IL
Posts: 0
Thanks: 110
Thanked 151 Times in 136 Posts
Blog Entries: 16
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by awledd View Post

How much is it automated ?
You can set it up how you like it and its fully automated.

Glad to have you with us
Clint Faber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2013, 04:18 PM   #1500
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 10
Thanks: 23
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: (#1 Spot Of Google) "#1 In one Day" Easy Click Software Tool Increases Traffic~Page Rank And Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Clint

Do you also rank videos?

Thank you

Shaun
shaunx is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
|grab, autopilet, backlinking, links, pr6, pr8, software

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:26 AM.