Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 22nd Aug 2011, 07:56 PM   #2601
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 80
Thanks: 5
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by HTSIAMIS View Post

So just saw there was an update for the plugin to version 3.0.1, and low and behold, the plugin never actually updates in either the latest Firefox or IE, and access to my admin is now blocked due to perpetually being in maintenance mode (as done by IE when updating, did not happen with FF).... frustrating to say the least.

One caveat to the above, is possibly the update to 3.0.1 is a work in progress, and due to my time zone, I just happen to be updating it, when it is in fact not ready to be updated. No idea to tell you the truth, just presenting feedback as I experience it.
i was able to update it using the latest ff version cant say for other browsers
sukataetumba is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2011, 08:20 PM   #2602
Warrior Member
 
HTSIAMIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Posts: 1
Thanks: 14
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sukataetumba View Post

i was able to update it using the latest ff version cant say for other browsers
Unfortunately, not updating for me. :-(

At a guess the problem lies with my reseller account so will contact technical support.
HTSIAMIS is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2011, 09:17 PM   #2603
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is there a way to delete the files in the file folder? It's taking up close to 200 megs and my campaign has only been running for 10 hours (once per hour, 50 comments).
cLin is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2011, 09:32 PM   #2604
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cLin View Post

Is there a way to delete the files in the file folder? It's taking up close to 200 megs and my campaign has only been running for 10 hours (once per hour, 50 comments).
Just use your ftp client to highlight the files and delete them. Don't use cpanel. It takes forever.

Also in v3 there is the option to do it with the plug-in
derivs is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2011, 09:52 PM   #2605
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by derivs View Post

Just use your ftp client to highlight the files and delete them. Don't use cpanel. It takes forever.

Also in v3 there is the option to do it with the plug-in
Are those files needed? Or are they safe to delete?
cLin is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2011, 10:03 PM   #2606
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sukataetumba View Post

I hear you mate.

I have done some checking myself and have similar findings. But this could be the result of other factors such as the moderators are not checking the blogs most likely because they are old pages.
That's a possibility but when you find that the blogs are huge files there is a good chance they are full of spam. Smaller blog file sizes you have a better chance.

One of the issues for success is coming up with comments that are relavant to the blog itself that convince a moderator (a human) to let them stick. This is very difficult (IMHO impossible) to automate.

And just to repeat for anyone that has not heard the message from the investigation I have done the autoapproved "approved" postings are 99% worthless as they are almost all spam infested already and most likely NOT indexed.

Originally Posted by sukataetumba View Post

I just hope the plugin does not get too complicated with all these features adding up that just might cause more issues. I think we would all rather have a perfect working plugin over a multi featured one.
I totally agree with that. However, at the moment the plug-in is going for more features (means more new sales revenue for Carson!) and not making sure the fundamentals actually work.

And now we have more (affiliate??) programs being thrown in that will probably make matters worse (but more revenue again for the seller). The more people ping to search engines to go look at spam blogs (and find their latest spam comments) means more chance of investigation from those search engines. That seems foolish to me.

I have no problem for Carson to make good money from this, but the basics have to be working first.
derivs is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2011, 10:06 PM   #2607
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cLin View Post

Are those files needed? Or are they safe to delete?
As far as I can tell you don't need them at all unless you plan on doing some real in-depth investigation - except the cap.jpg file (which is the decap image - don't delete that if its there)
derivs is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2011, 10:48 PM   #2608
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 80
Thanks: 5
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by derivs View Post

One of the issues for success is coming up with comments that are relavant to the blog itself that convince a moderator (a human) to let them stick. This is very difficult (IMHO impossible) to automate.
depending on the niche you are after, I can send you a list of ready made comments. if you prefer to learn how to generate your own list I can teach you as well. pretty easy but it requires time and effort

comments = bullet
wpsbox = sniper rifle / pistol
proxies = silencer / scope

basic analogy. it is merely a tool and however automated it is, just like anything else some work needs to be done usually called setting it up.
sukataetumba is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2011, 11:03 PM   #2609
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 252
Thanks: 92
Thanked 65 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, it sounds great, only a question, why do you say we have to use only in fresh domains?
I have a baby plan in hostgator, and i have many ad-domains, but i woul like to use for one it has been losing positions in googles results, so do ou recomend me to to use it in it? do i have to buy a new domain for it?
Thankyou in advance
IMAnthony is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2011, 11:12 PM   #2610
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 80
Thanks: 5
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by blueriver View Post

Hi, it sounds great, only a question, why do you say we have to use only in fresh domains?
I have a baby plan in hostgator, and i have many ad-domains, but i woul like to use for one it has been losing positions in googles results, so do ou recomend me to to use it in it? do i have to buy a new domain for it?
Thankyou in advance
fresh refers to a blog that has nothing on it. no other plugins.
sukataetumba is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2011, 11:40 PM   #2611
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sukataetumba View Post

depending on the niche you are after, I can send you a list of ready made comments. if you prefer to learn how to generate your own list I can teach you as well. pretty easy but it requires time.

comments = bullet
wpsbox = sniper rifle
proxies = silencer

basic analogy. it is merely a tool and however automated it is, just like anything else you some work needs to be done usually called setting it up.
Thanks but I have heaps of good quality comments that are also well spun. These include ones that have content specific to the niche I am targetting.

Heck, if you can't create your own comments all you need to do is go to one of these URL's with 10,000 spam comments on it to see what other people (some of whom I assume are pro's) are using and choose the best few.

The point I was making is that when the plug-in finds a blog with "real" content on it (not one that is likely to auto approve) you can only post comments that are relatively general in nature and usually bear no real resemblance to the content of the blog itself. That makes them unlikely to get approved by a human if he/she has any common sense and pride in his/her blog content. Which is why we are only seeing the "approved" numbers generated from the autoapprove blogs.

In my experience you almost never get any approvals later on. Maybe if you post 100,000 comments you might get a few approved later on but I have posted about 5,000 with WPsBox and not seen any approved after the cron run on which they were posted. That tells me the blog owners are just not falling for these general comments (even if they contain some content that is related to the target niche).

I am not suggesting that the plug-in can fix that issue. The only way to be sure of the accuracy of your comments is to post manually. I am just pointing out why I believe the results I am getting are not worth a hill of beans.

I am still waiting to hear from the folks that have created new EMPIRES as a result of their use of WPsBox!

In fact I would just love to hear from anyone that gets approvals on subsequent cron runs (that is, after the first lot came from the auto approved blogs). That would be a big relief and would encourage me to keep at it.

But the silence is deafening - so far!
derivs is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to derivs For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 12:24 AM   #2612
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by derivs View Post

Thanks but I have heaps of good quality comments that are also well spun. These include ones that have content specific to the niche I am targetting.

Heck, if you can't create your own comments all you need to do is go to one of these URL's with 10,000 spam comments on it to see what other people (some of whom I assume are pro's) are using and choose the best few.

The point I was making is that when the plug-in finds a blog with "real" content on it (not one that is likely to auto approve) you can only post comments that are relatively general in nature and usually bear no real resemblance to the content of the blog itself. That makes them unlikely to get approved by a human if he/she has any common sense and pride in his/her blog content. Which is why we are only seeing the "approved" numbers generated from the autoapprove blogs.
I
n my experience you almost never get any approvals later on. Maybe if you post 100,000 comments you might get a few approved later on but I have posted about 5,000 with WPsBox and not seen any approved after the cron run on which they were posted. That tells me the blog owners are just not falling for these general comments (even if they contain some content that is related to the target niche).

I am not suggesting that the plug-in can fix that issue. The only way to be sure of the accuracy of your comments is to post manually. I am just pointing out why I believe the results I am getting are not worth a hill of beans.

I am still waiting to hear from the folks that have created new EMPIRES as a result of their use of WPsBox!

In fact I would just love to hear from anyone that gets approvals on subsequent cron runs (that is, after the first lot came from the auto approved blogs). That would be a big relief and would encourage me to keep at it.

But the silence is deafening!
Hey Buddy,

This statement is completely INCORRECT >> "in my experience you almost never get any approvals later on. Maybe if you post 100,000 comments you might get a few approved later on but I have posted about 5,000 with WPsBox and not seen any approved after the cron run on which they were posted."

Now, i'll tell you how it works:

First of all as i shared Version 3 is in BETA and i am assuming you still have version 2.0.0 in your other blog. If you read the list of addons in version 3.0.0, you can see there is a point called "Equal Cron Run" for every campaign.

Now assuming you have campaign A and you have set it out to post 10,000 comments, so plugin will FIRST post 10,000 comments and complete it's commenting target only AFTER THIS, it will look for the approval status.

I got a PM from a member (i guess PChost) who were having the same problem of not showing the status of comment approval, as he has the settings of 10,000 comments however posted was 954 by that time.

TO TEST THIS: Go to your campaign, and suppose plugin have done 100 comments, so set it as 90 comments. Then run your cron job manually in browser, and you will see that it will only check for comments approval.

And let me know the output.

In Version 2.0.0, Cron use to work on one campaign at a time, so we changed that in version 3.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 12:26 AM   #2613
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by blueriver View Post

Hi, it sounds great, only a question, why do you say we have to use only in fresh domains?
I have a baby plan in hostgator, and i have many ad-domains, but i woul like to use for one it has been losing positions in googles results, so do ou recomend me to to use it in it? do i have to buy a new domain for it?
Thankyou in advance
Hey Buddy,

I didn't said fresh domain, i said fresh wordpress installation, even on sub domain. You can install WPsbox on any sub domain and then in "comment URL" field, enter the domain name for which you want to build backlinks.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 12:31 AM   #2614
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by derivs View Post

That's a possibility but when you find that the blogs are huge files there is a good chance they are full of spam. Smaller blog file sizes you have a better chance.

One of the issues for success is coming up with comments that are relavant to the blog itself that convince a moderator (a human) to let them stick. This is very difficult (IMHO impossible) to automate.

And just to repeat for anyone that has not heard the message from the investigation I have done the autoapproved "approved" postings are 99% worthless as they are almost all spam infested already and most likely NOT indexed.



I totally agree with that. However, at the moment the plug-in is going for more features (means more new sales revenue for Carson!) and not making sure the fundamentals actually work.

And now we have more (affiliate??) programs being thrown in that will probably make matters worse (but more revenue again for the seller). The more people ping to search engines to go look at spam blogs (and find their latest spam comments) means more chance of investigation from those search engines. That seems foolish to me.

I have no problem for Carson to make good money from this, but the basics have to be working first.
Again, i completely disagree with your point that with new addons plugin is adding more revenue to me (How you are coming to this point?)


For $13 i could have sold SAME number of copies of VERSION 1.0.0 that i am doing for V3.0.0.
Version 1.0.0 features specifically justifies the price of $13.

I add new upgrades on the basis of member's suggestions, for THEM. Apart from this $13, i love to see when i get emails stating how much they are loving WPsBox and actually experimenting and finding new things which are not even the part of the "documentation".

Every update by now is provided FREE OF COST, to every member.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 12:35 AM   #2615
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bjacket View Post

Well it should had mention in the plugin. I had set mine to the max. Could I lower it to get the report? Or will I need to start another campaign?
Hey,

To get the report, lower the campaign comment settings from presently posted comments, and then let it run to check the status of comment.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 12:41 AM   #2616
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey derivs,

Your replies are not helping anyone in the thread. You are complaining on things without actually going through the various posts on the thread.

IF you are not happy, PM me your paypal email, i will gladly REFUND you however this is my paid WSO and i won't tolerate any negative comment, till the time you actually been through the whole WSO.

If you are not satisfied with your purchase. I expect your PP email and i will gladly refund.

However i won't tolerate any negative comments with the half knowledge about the plugin. Also, you have over 50 posts, so you can PM me for any support question.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 01:07 AM   #2617
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by carsonrathi View Post

Hey derivs,

Your replies are not helping anyone in the thread. You are complaining on things without actually going through the various posts on the thread.

IF you are not happy, PM me your paypal email, i will gladly REFUND you however this is my paid WSO and i won't tolerate any negative comment, till the time you actually been through the whole WSO.

If you are not satisfied with your purchase. I expect your PP email and i will gladly refund.

However i won't tolerate any negative comments with the half knowledge about the plugin. Also, you have over 50 posts, so you can PM me for any support question.

Thanks,
Carson
Carson,

On the contrary my comments ARE meant to be helpful to other users.

And, actually I have tried to be supportive but I believe that users have a right to know both sides of the story. I believe you are missing the point on a number of the issues I raised.

If you look at the comments I have made quite a few of them are supportive (not critical) because I wanted to believe this plugin could work.

I can assure you I have read the entire thread. In the past few days I have done a lot more in-depth testing and I think I have tried to tell it like I see it.

If your way of doing business is to shut off any negative comments I think your users should know that too. That is almost tantamount to autocracy. But in the long run people will find out for themselves.

If you look at the comments I have made you will actually see that a number of people have posted comments agreeing with some of what I have said. You seem to be the only one really disagreeing!

I have also received a number of PM's that have agreed with me.

Why don't you take some of the comments on board and have a look at what can be done to improve things, rather than getting angry about it?
derivs is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to derivs For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 03:55 AM   #2618
mij
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: MIlton Keynes, UK
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by derivs View Post

Thanks but I have heaps of good quality comments that are also well spun. These include ones that have content specific to the niche I am targetting.

Heck, if you can't create your own comments all you need to do is go to one of these URL's with 10,000 spam comments on it to see what other people (some of whom I assume are pro's) are using and choose the best few.

The point I was making is that when the plug-in finds a blog with "real" content on it (not one that is likely to auto approve) you can only post comments that are relatively general in nature and usually bear no real resemblance to the content of the blog itself. That makes them unlikely to get approved by a human if he/she has any common sense and pride in his/her blog content. Which is why we are only seeing the "approved" numbers generated from the autoapprove blogs.

In my experience you almost never get any approvals later on. Maybe if you post 100,000 comments you might get a few approved later on but I have posted about 5,000 with WPsBox and not seen any approved after the cron run on which they were posted. That tells me the blog owners are just not falling for these general comments (even if they contain some content that is related to the target niche).

I am not suggesting that the plug-in can fix that issue. The only way to be sure of the accuracy of your comments is to post manually. I am just pointing out why I believe the results I am getting are not worth a hill of beans.

I am still waiting to hear from the folks that have created new EMPIRES as a result of their use of WPsBox!

In fact I would just love to hear from anyone that gets approvals on subsequent cron runs (that is, after the first lot came from the auto approved blogs). That would be a big relief and would encourage me to keep at it.

But the silence is deafening - so far!
Hi

This is my diary of my time with WsBox. It begins on the 20th July when I purchased it. I then bought PG and with Tommytx's modified Carson AA list in 10k lumps I began.

Had two domains that were just on 100days old, both had been indexed by Google but had no PR or any backlinks.

Taking Carsons advice (in one of his posts) of posting comments slow and easy I decided to run a campaign on both sites using about 4 keywords and 30 comments. I decided to do this using a manual chron once to twice a day. Being retired I have the time?.

When watching the chron running I could see lots of "Approved Comments" being flagged which was very satisfying. I am not one for analysis etc. so took all of these at face value. I assumed a backlink is a backlink.

Yesterday I downloaded a PR plugin for Firefox and was absolutely gobsmacked to find not one but both sites were PR3. I used an online backlink checker and found each site had over a 100 backlinks! I am sure all this has come about because of WPsBox. The sites are autoblogs and have an article fed about 4 times a week which I suppose also helped.

Have just checked my Awstats for each of the above sites and am now averaging 150 unique visitors per day.

I am very pleased with my purchase. I think though that you get the best results by driving it like a push bike and not a Ferrari

Regards to all Jim
mij is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mij For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 04:21 AM   #2619
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mij View Post

Hi

Yesterday I downloaded a PR plugin for Firefox and was absolutely gobsmacked to find not one but both sites were PR3. I used an online backlink checker and found each site had over a 100 backlinks! I am sure all this has come about because of WPsBox. The sites are autoblogs and have an article fed about 4 times a week which I suppose also helped.

Have just checked my Awstats for each of the above sites and am now averaging 150 unique visitors per day.

Regards to all Jim
That sounds really positive. So you got over 100 backlinks per site? Amazing!! And PR3 too! Fantastic.

A question. You said the PR3 sites had 100 backlinks (each) or did you mean that your target URL had 2 x 100 backlinks? Just a bit confused.

Maybe you could share your secrets?

Originally Posted by mij View Post

Hi
The sites are autoblogs and have an article fed about 4 times a week which I suppose also helped.
Can you tell me how this works? I am not familiar with this rich vein of gold. PM me if you don't want to post this.
derivs is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 05:46 AM   #2620
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 284
Thanks: 2
Thanked 45 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Carson or Tommy:

If I still have a V2 campaign going on a shared hostgator account should I be deleting the files manually every couple of days? If I am supposed to do that what is the most efficient way to do that?

Thanks,

Rick
warrior0112 is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 06:46 AM   #2621
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 6
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I also am having huge problems with this plugin...it keeps saying my proxies won't work (private proxies) even though they worked fine 2 days ago with the plugin in and in general the plugin just does not post on blogs the way its meant too...lots of approved comments but when I check them...no link!!

This plugin needs alot of work as even the basics do not work.
Jesskeane is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 07:09 AM   #2622
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by derivs View Post

Carson,

On the contrary my comments ARE meant to be helpful to other users.

And, actually I have tried to be supportive but I believe that users have a right to know both sides of the story. I believe you are missing the point on a number of the issues I raised.

If you look at the comments I have made quite a few of them are supportive (not critical) because I wanted to believe this plugin could work.

I can assure you I have read the entire thread. In the past few days I have done a lot more in-depth testing and I think I have tried to tell it like I see it.

If your way of doing business is to shut off any negative comments I think your users should know that too. That is almost tantamount to autocracy. But in the long run people will find out for themselves.

If you look at the comments I have made you will actually see that a number of people have posted comments agreeing with some of what I have said. You seem to be the only one really disagreeing!

I have also received a number of PM's that have agreed with me.

Why don't you take some of the comments on board and have a look at what can be done to improve things, rather than getting angry about it?

Ok last time.

Let me tell you i know what issues we are dealing with and we are working on them.

Next time, if you have a concern i appreciate you contact me on support only.

Since version 1.0.0 we are are working on the customer's suggestion only (as you have been through all pages of WSO, i am sure you have checked that)

The way you write things, it shows so negative behavior, read one of your comment, you were concerned about how much money i am making with addons? this is none of your business.

So, for any questions, i appreciate you PM me or email me on support address. If you have problem with this, then i don't want you as customer.

I have already offered you the refund and i cannot do anything else as a seller.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 07:13 AM   #2623
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Also, as you can see version 3.0.0 is launched as BETA.

And i have very well cleared that as a wpsbox member you should keep on using verion 2.0.0 and you may/may not install version 3.0.0 on fresh domain and go with the development.

My purpose of charging 13 bucks for this software, is that we can develop the whole concept with the time and customer's suggestions. And i am proud to say that with the help of Tommy, sukataetumba and other members of course we are proceeding to make it one of the top class applications on internet.

Again, if you are not ready to go with the development, please take your money back.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 07:14 AM   #2624
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by warrior0112 View Post

Carson or Tommy:

If I still have a V2 campaign going on a shared hostgator account should I be deleting the files manually every couple of days? If I am supposed to do that what is the most efficient way to do that?

Thanks,

Rick
For V2, you need to delete files manually from "files" folder in the plugin, on your server.

V3 of course provides, delete button on the plugin.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 07:16 AM   #2625
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jesskeane View Post

I also am having huge problems with this plugin...it keeps saying my proxies won't work (private proxies) even though they worked fine 2 days ago with the plugin in and in general the plugin just does not post on blogs the way its meant too...lots of approved comments but when I check them...no link!!

This plugin needs alot of work as even the basics do not work.

Hey,

As mentioned in this WSO several times, you need "google" friendly proxxies only (if you have SB then you can check google friendly proxies) to scrape from google.

Also, if it would be PORT 80 proxies, then they work the best with whole setup. You could actually contact sukataetumba for proxy on WPsbox, this guy have superb knowledge on subject.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 07:21 AM   #2626
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please Note:

In version 3.0.0, cron is created to work on all campaigns together. And cron ONLY check for approved back links once it complete the "posting" target.
So suppose if you have set the "campaign comments" at 10,000 then "checking approval" mechanism will start only after it completes 10,000 comment target. So, meanwhile you will see "0" or some auto approve comments only in "comments approved" column.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 07:27 AM   #2627
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mij View Post

Hi

This is my diary of my time with WsBox. It begins on the 20th July when I purchased it. I then bought PG and with Tommytx's modified Carson AA list in 10k lumps I began.

Had two domains that were just on 100days old, both had been indexed by Google but had no PR or any backlinks.

Taking Carsons advice (in one of his posts) of posting comments slow and easy I decided to run a campaign on both sites using about 4 keywords and 30 comments. I decided to do this using a manual chron once to twice a day. Being retired I have the time?.

When watching the chron running I could see lots of "Approved Comments" being flagged which was very satisfying. I am not one for analysis etc. so took all of these at face value. I assumed a backlink is a backlink.

Yesterday I downloaded a PR plugin for Firefox and was absolutely gobsmacked to find not one but both sites were PR3. I used an online backlink checker and found each site had over a 100 backlinks! I am sure all this has come about because of WPsBox. The sites are autoblogs and have an article fed about 4 times a week which I suppose also helped.

Have just checked my Awstats for each of the above sites and am now averaging 150 unique visitors per day.

I am very pleased with my purchase. I think though that you get the best results by driving it like a push bike and not a Ferrari

Regards to all Jim
Thanks for your review Jim.

Plugin definitely have a learning curve and most of the time problems occurs to user as they either skip video, FAQ or this thread.

I guess in 3 more days, we will shift to our own forum.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAPTCHAbiz For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 08:16 AM   #2628
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
jasonvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 27
Thanks: 2
Thanked 47 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to leave a message here about how impressed I am with Carson's plugin "WPsBox" and his customer service.

Sure this plugin is a tiny bit of a learning curve for people that have never used cron jobs etc. but once understood this plugin becomes a no brainer really

I've asked Carson SO many questions and he has humbly answered all of them with the intent of making sure I understood what is going on. He truly has the best customer service I've ever encountered on the internet........ Thank you so much Carson.

As for the Plugin, WOW!!! Sure I utilize other tactics in my SEO recipe, but once I started using WPsBox I've seen a tremendous jump in my serps! I'm so excited to use this plugin Carson. I look forward everyday now to only see a higher ranking

Carson and Carson's team, thank you very much.

Jason
jasonvs is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jasonvs For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 08:44 AM   #2629
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 210
Thanks: 23
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It sounds interesting but is it not so critical . the part you described for commenting is not so clear . What is scarbbox ? Please could you clear the doubts will it not require some technical efficiency . Also does it have some auto posting features .
lantil5 is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 10:13 AM   #2630
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lantil5 View Post

It sounds interesting but is it not so critical . the part you described for commenting is not so clear . What is scarbbox ? Please could you clear the doubts will it not require some technical efficiency . Also does it have some auto posting features .
Hey,

It is bit technical and have a learning curve to understand and implement. It have auto scraping, posting and in 2 more days self pinging option.

Have a look on the video in first post.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 10:35 AM   #2631
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Philwil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 26
Thanks: 14
Thanked 13 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If I for example only want to use the plugin for a list of my own blogs I have gathered to put comments on can the plugin do this? Without using the built in list of blogs?
Philwil is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 10:42 AM   #2632
Link Seller
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by carsonrathi View Post

Please Note:

In version 3.0.0, cron is created to work on all campaigns together. And cron ONLY check for approved back links once it complete the "posting" target.
So suppose if you have set the "campaign comments" at 10,000 then "checking approval" mechanism will start only after it completes 10,000 comment target. So, meanwhile you will see "0" or some auto approve comments only in "comments approved" column.

Thanks,
Carson

thanks this help me, what happen after that, if it still run the campaign? it will re run the campaign right?
isengdude is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 10:59 AM   #2633
Pay Per Click Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 156 Times in 125 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Philwil View Post

If I for example only want to use the plugin for a list of my own blogs I have gathered to put comments on can the plugin do this? Without using the built in list of blogs?
IF you make a list of all your blog pages you will then have an AA list you can use... or maybe use your sitemap for the aa list.. if many of your pages are indexed, you can use the following footprint to scrape a list of your own blog pages that are indexed and it will then post to only your indexed page...
Footprint for scraping only your blog:
site:yourblog.com then select google only and it should scrape your blog only... you can test it manually to make sure before you turn it loose....
as we know when we go to the google seach box and enter site:yourblog.com it will only show pages for your site... and so the system will scrape only those... its worth a try.. let us know how it works out for you..

check out this sample: you see it includes only pages to the one site...
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%...rlz=1I7GGLL_en

Edit: I think I miss understood your question.. you are not talking about posting to your own personal blogs.. you are talking about posting to a list of blogs that you have personall gethered and that question is 'YES' that is one of its best features posting to any list.. called AA list you just simply put the blogs in a text file and tell the system where the file is located.... this is one of its best features... posting to your own list...
tommytx is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 11:24 AM   #2634
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Philwil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 26
Thanks: 14
Thanked 13 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes Tommy I meant about a list of blogs I gathered Thanks for answering! Because I have been collecting a list of only high PR blogs and are AA, then this wil be perfect. Does it also show which sites did not succeed so I can do them manually later?
Philwil is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 11:28 AM   #2635
Pay Per Click Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 156 Times in 125 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Philwil View Post

Yes Tommy I meant about a list of blogs I gathered Thanks for answering! Because I have been collecting a list of only high PR blogs and are AA, then this wil be perfect. Does it also show which sites did not succeed so I can do them manually later?
No... not the ones that failed, but it does show the successful ones... so its pretty easy to ID the failed based on the passed.. If its a high pr list just email them to me at tommy@.... just kidding... if they are good be sure not to share... cause if you share they wont' be good very long...

I don't recommend dumping more that about 10k at a time so if you have 30 or 40k I would split them into lists of maybe 10k each and load them consecutively after each one has run and then load and run the next.... all 40 or 50k may work... but we did have some problems with our inhouse 37k so better to be safe than sorry.. IF anyone does run a huge list please let us know as it could have just been our list and not all huge lists..
tommytx is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 11:35 AM   #2636
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Philwil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 26
Thanks: 14
Thanked 13 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the advice, then I will go and press the buy button! In the meantime trying to collect more high pr aa blogs, I have decided not to post on n/a or 0-2 PR blogs. Read somewhere where someone tried ranking just with high pr blog comments and succeeded, instead of mass blog spamming.
Philwil is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 11:38 AM   #2637
Pay Per Click Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 156 Times in 125 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Philwil View Post

Thanks for the advice, then I will go and press the buy button! In the meantime trying to collect more high pr aa blogs, I have decided not to post on n/a or 0-2 PR blogs. Read somewhere where someone tried ranking just with high pr blog comments and succeeded, instead of mass blog spamming.
Keep in mind the higher the PR the higher the anti-aircraft defenses... they try every thing in their power to keep you from getting thru... even posting manually is very difficult to get thru a hi pr blog.... they watch them like a hawk..... wouldn't you? But this system does have a very complex blog comment posting system... and if you take the time to write a super good comment you have a better chance getting thru.. We have a very nice sample courtesy of Suma.. at Toyland ... check it out.... .http://52payperclick.com/post/ it will give you some great ideas on writing for a spinner and we have a very nice spinner hooked to the comment poster.
tommytx is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommytx For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 11:39 AM   #2638
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by isengdude View Post

thanks this help me, what happen after that, if it still run the campaign? it will re run the campaign right?
Yes buddy, it will rerun the campaign.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 11:41 AM   #2639
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Philwil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 26
Thanks: 14
Thanked 13 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes however some I will have to do manually and read the actual post, however like 90% of them are AA, I can see the comment wil stay because there are already loads of spam comments on them. Some blogs have a lot of outbound links but none the less much better than N/A PR!
Philwil is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 11:42 AM   #2640
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Philwil View Post

Yes however some I will have to do manually and read the actual post, however like 90% of them are AA, I can see the comment wil stay because there are already loads of spam comments on them. Some blogs have a lot of outbound links but none the less much better than N/A PR!
Hey Phil,

Why not get fresh AA lists from some place, there are many out there.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 11:50 AM   #2641
Pay Per Click Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 156 Times in 125 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Philwil View Post

Yes however some I will have to do manually and read the actual post, however like 90% of them are AA, I can see the comment wil stay because there are already loads of spam comments on them. Some blogs have a lot of outbound links but none the less much better than N/A PR!
Hey Phil,
do your lists have pr on the posting page or just on the index page?
tommytx is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 12:11 PM   #2642
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Philwil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 26
Thanks: 14
Thanked 13 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

On the actual posting page, mostly are 3-4 and some 5-6 PR. Been using SEO spyglass to find them. Just bought the plugin, hopefully I will be able to instal it smoothly.
Philwil is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 12:17 PM   #2643
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
samd123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 151
Thanks: 59
Thanked 59 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Carson,

Having set up Goblin Proxy exactly as Ash laid out for me a week or two ago, I have left WPsBox on overnight and thru the afternoon.

What I am left with is 521 comments posted - ZERO approved.

The content is the exact same content I used before that was getting 30-50 each sitting prior to the upgrade so I do not think it is the username or any other input (though the username (including anchor text keywords) could look a lot less spammy in fairness.

So tell me what is going wrong that I am getting no approveds?

Once this is resolved, I will be coming back to you for help in setting up the 6-8 blogs posting 40 comments each per day. I assume, after all this wait, that the new WPsBox will allow me to set that up successfully with ease - am I right in thinking that?

All the best

Sam
samd123 is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 12:33 PM   #2644
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by samd123 View Post

Carson,

Having set up Goblin Proxy exactly as Ash laid out for me a week or two ago, I have left WPsBox on overnight and thru the afternoon.

What I am left with is 521 comments posted - ZERO approved.

The content is the exact same content I used before that was getting 30-50 each sitting prior to the upgrade so I do not think it is the username or any other input (though the username (including anchor text keywords) could look a lot less spammy in fairness.

So tell me what is going wrong that I am getting no approveds?

Once this is resolved, I will be coming back to you for help in setting up the 6-8 blogs posting 40 comments each per day. I assume, after all this wait, that the new WPsBox will allow me to set that up successfully with ease - am I right in thinking that?

All the best

Sam
Hi Sam,

We have already replied this on this POST.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 01:06 PM   #2645
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
samd123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 151
Thanks: 59
Thanked 59 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Carson,

So WPsBox just hasnt taken stock of which/how many have been approved until I reach the total number of comments to post that I set it at - That is good news - From now on I wont be setting it all the way up at 10,000.

Another query - Why is my log saying:
Decapatcher Account Error Please check login details and suffecient balance

when the account is telling me there is more than $60 funds in there and always has been?

Lastly, now that earlier query is resolved, can I jut go in and set up 6 more campaigns and it will cycle thru them? Last time Tommy was talking about working everything out mathematically etc. If I have set the cron to every 60 minutes, does that mean each new cron run will be for a different campaign? Not sure how it works or where to get that info as it is not in the (very effective) pdf you gave out with the upgrade.

Scuse me but I may have learnt a lot over the last few weeks working with Tommy and Ash etc but I am still pretty vacant when it comes to these matters. Baseline question is - when a new cron run auto-starts does it go on to another campaign if there were to be 6 campaigns set up in there?

All the best

Sam
samd123 is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 01:07 PM   #2646
Warrior Member
 
CouldBFree's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 13
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I don't post much, obviously, but I wanted to pop in here and thank you personally for bringing back the Gold license. I saw this a few weeks ago and was upset that I missed out on that, but am truly elated that you brought it back and I caught it this time! Thank you Thank you Thank YOU!
CouldBFree is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to CouldBFree For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 01:13 PM   #2647
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by samd123 View Post

Carson,

So WPsBox just hasnt taken stock of which/how many have been approved until I reach the total number of comments to post that I set it at - That is good news - From now on I wont be setting it all the way up at 10,000.

Another query - Why is my log saying:
Decapatcher Account Error Please check login details and suffecient balance

when the account is telling me there is more than $60 funds in there and always has been?

Lastly, now that earlier query is resolved, can I jut go in and set up 6 more campaigns and it will cycle thru them? Last time Tommy was talking about working everything out mathematically etc. If I have set the cron to every 60 minutes, does that mean each new cron run will be for a different campaign? Not sure how it works or where to get that info as it is not in the (very effective) pdf you gave out with the upgrade.

Scuse me but I may have learnt a lot over the last few weeks working with Tommy and Ash etc but I am still pretty vacant when it comes to these matters. Baseline question is - when a new cron run auto-starts does it go on to another campaign if there were to be 6 campaigns set up in there?

All the best

Sam

Hey Sam,

Yes, it will work on "comment approval" data once it complete the campaign posting (to check this, just set your campaign target lesser then number of comments you already got) then see the cron file on browser.

2) Decapatcher Account Error Please check login details and suffecient balance

ANS: Only 3 reasons for this:

A) Account info is incorrect.
B) No Balance
C) Most common is that decaptcher goes down several times a day, so once it get down you will see that message however it comes back and start posting again.


You can set up 6 campaigns now, there's no issue

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 01:14 PM   #2648
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CouldBFree View Post

I don't post much, obviously, but I wanted to pop in here and thank you personally for bringing back the Gold license. I saw this a few weeks ago and was upset that I missed out on that, but am truly elated that you brought it back and I caught it this time! Thank you Thank you Thank YOU!
Grab it now, opened for few more days

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 01:29 PM   #2649
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Next Addons (Quick one)

In 2 more days, WPsBOX will attain Version 3.2.1 (right now its V3.0.1).
Also this time you won't be needing to delete or install plugin manually. You would be needing to click "update" button in your blogs and it will update itself

New addons are:

1) Linklicious integration: Linklicious achieves crawling at up to 300% improvement over not using the traditional RSS approach. So this way, the comments backlinks as created by the plugin, will be pinged using linklicious. You can use your free/paid linklicious account.

2) Premium Membership (Optional): We will be adding manual comment backlinks packages. You could select between 2000 Guaranteed backlinks/Week, 5000 Guaranteed Backlinks/week OR 10,000 guaranteed backlinks/week. Once you enable this option in your blog, my server will itself start processing your campaigns with the additional backlinks. These backlinks would be the mix of AA list links and freshly scrapped blog. It will use my resources like proxies, decaptcher and cron to provide your selected package.


Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAPTCHAbiz For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Aug 2011, 01:35 PM   #2650
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
samd123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 151
Thanks: 59
Thanked 59 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: <Gold License ReOpened> WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin?[100k Backlink in 5 CL
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Carson,

All of a sudden this tool is becoming the greatest show on earth! Loving this!

All the best

Sam
samd123 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to samd123 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
scrapebox, wpsbox

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:16 PM.