Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 04:22 AM   #301
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 69
Thanks: 48
Thanked 48 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well, I bought into this. Pretty much the easiest decision I have made for some time.

I was expecting some kind of member page where you would provide details of the proxy service you mention and installation videos, but all I have so far is the WSO Delivery e-mail and the typical Aweber optin page.

Am I missing something, or is that all there is to it in terms of after sales documentation etc?

Thanks
sdzh is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 04:28 AM   #302
Young Blogger & Marketer
War Room Member
 
typhoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: India
Posts: 128
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sdzh View Post

Well, I bought into this. Pretty much the easiest decision I have made for some time.

I was expecting some kind of member page where you would provide details of the proxy service you mention and installation videos, but all I have so far is the WSO Delivery e-mail and the typical Aweber optin page.

Am I missing something, or is that all there is to it in terms of after sales documentation etc?

Thanks
The video which you see on the first page shows/tells everything.
typhoon is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to typhoon For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 04:34 AM   #303
Young Blogger & Marketer
War Room Member
 
typhoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: India
Posts: 128
Thanks: 1
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is there any other way to pay for it? I would like to have future updates instead of just using the first version. I tried using VCC but failed...Maybe AlertPay or NEFT?
typhoon is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 04:34 AM   #304
Pay Per Click Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 156 Times in 125 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Suggestion to some of you that might save your Ass!
AS I am sure you all viewed the movie and took good notes... as you might remember Carson put the CRON in the fire each minute mode... Now most of use neophytes will probably have something wrong like not using proxies.. and we might want to put it in the 1 minute mode just to test it out... BE CAREFUL! for example if you did not use proxies or have anything else wrong... and the wife calls and says "Get the hell down here dinner is ready! Can you imagine how many times the CRON has fired and Google has told you to stop that ****... maybe a thousand times when you look at the log.... so bottom line if you need to test and set it on 1 min... be sure you watch it in the log immediatley... so you can quickly stop it before your IP gets banned forever...so my suggestion is if you want to speed it up temporarily to test it.. set it for each 5 min or maybe 10 and tape a sign on your puter screen saying "Shut down the Cron" so you don't forget it...
I didn't see it in the movie, but just in case its not obvious to change the cron just click the Edit button right next to the Cron URL and dump a new selection in and save... Just a word to the wise.. cause after dinner or after the babys diaper change you might not have a valid IP anymore... and google hates you..
tommytx is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommytx For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 04:36 AM   #305
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 29
Thanks: 11
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Even I set it to */1 every minutes, there's nothing in the log.
Anyone can help?

Originally Posted by carsonrathi View Post

Hi,
1. Are you using http_proxy variable to save the proxy list something like this:

http_proxy=http://user : password@server-ip : port/

ANS:
I am using simple shared IP's in this format
Proxy IPOrt


2. You said you've fixed a small bug that displays the uploaded linklist, how do we users get updated?

How can we get it updated?

Ans: Yup mailing it today to all of the buyers, shortly. It is working without it however with the bug solved it will work faster with uploaded list.


3. I can't get it to work. Set the cron job:

*/3 * * * * php /var/www/vhosts/lingeriemaid.com/wpsbox/wp-content/plugins/alb/cron.php

Ans:
Initially, make it 1 minute to run cron only then you can see it running (i guess presently it is every 30 minutes)

Thanks.
chriswongus is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 04:41 AM   #306
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
medway's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 182
Thanks: 9
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great concept, was actually going to get a dev to write me a script for this so you've just saved me a load of cash.

Would love to see a few more dofollow type platforms in the future like BE.
medway is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to medway For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 04:46 AM   #307
Blade Runner 77
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Auckland, NZ.
Posts: 436
Thanks: 295
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

buxxa, no more gold ones for sale? I just tried to use the gold buy icon but the link isn't active, is it all over?
Blade Runner 77 is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 05:38 AM   #308
Pay Per Click Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 156 Times in 125 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chriswongus View Post

Even I set it to */1 every minutes, there's nothing in the log. Anyone can help?
Hi Chris,
Looks like you are out of luck for a few hours, Carson has to sleep every 24 hours or so... but not me... I am 66 and sleep about 2 hours every 3 or 4 days... maybe I can help you here.... its possible your cron is not set right or not working right... just one possibility.. but if you want to totally eliminate the cron do this..
1. Use the note pad editor to type the following line into the text file.
2. "This is a test." w/o quotes... or type anything you like as you will get it as an email.
3. Save this notepad .txt file as test.txt
4. Now ftp this test.txt file to the /wp-content/plugins/alb/ directory...
5. IF you don't know how to ftp you can use the file tools on the cpanel.
6. Just get it there somehow...
7. Now visit the cpanel cron setup.
8. Just above the cron setting area you will see a box for your email.
9. type your email in the box. And Click Update Email...
10. To the right of the cron that you set up.. click the edit and change the end of the cron command from /cron.php to text.txt
11. Now change the frequency of cron firing to every 5 minutes.
12. Click save.. Now wait 5 min and check your email
13. Each 5 min you will receive an email from the Cron with the words "This is a test."
14. if you do not get this then something is wrong with the cron. Recheck that you copied and pasted exactlly what the setting gave you...
15. Its ok to leave the test.txt file there in case you ever need to test again.

WARNING! Be sure to go back to the cpanel and edit the /test.txt back to /cron.php or it wil never work...

One final note: Be sure to check your junk mail if you dont' see the email each 5 min as it comes in from a weird sender like this.. Cron Daemon [root@s1.mydomain.com] that might make the junk mail manager do a double take and trash it for sure.


This little test will totally eliminate whether or not the cron is doing its job and can also be used when you are using a remote cron when you do not have a cpanel and have to use another site to fire your cron.
tommytx is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommytx For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 06:07 AM   #309
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Everyone,

I'm simple terms and instructions, please provide the easiest and cheapest way to get the necessary proxy list for this plugin.

Thanks
blow2323 is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 06:12 AM   #310
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 71
Thanks: 15
Thanked 31 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by carsonrathi View Post

Hey Ed,

Here we go:

1) "It is Limited. You can use it in your website and flip on flippa."
What does this statement mean? If it is limited, how is it limited:

ANS: It is Limited means number of "developers" license on sale, is limited.
Both of them are different statements.
But i can see your point, it looks different when we read in a 'flow'


2) I understand the "you can use it in your web site" but how does the "flip on flippa" work with the developer's license?

ANS: You can transfer your license to the new owner of your blog, without any fees.

3) So can I include a copy of the plugin on the site so the buyer can use it without any additional fees or cost to me or the buyer?

ANS: Yes, you can, i won't ever ask for money


4) Also it is my understanding from reading your copy that all future updates to this plug in is included with the developer's license and I will not be required to pay for them nor will I be required to pay any maintenance fee of any sort for the plug in. Sorry to push this issue but I have been burnt a few times in this forum so I no longer take anything for granted but ask up front.

ANS:
I understand what yu are saying, frankly i have released 3 WP plugins here on warrior forum, and produced major updates in short time. I have never asked for additional fees on updates. Updates of plugin will always free to existing buyers.

5) It sounds like a great product now and will be an awesome product once you do the upgrades that you have discussed in this forum.

ANS: My programming team have already started to work on updates however presently bit slow as we are more focused to find any bug/error in plugin.

Let me know if you have any other question!

Thanks,
Carson
Thanks for your rapid and complete response. I appreciate it when I am giving complete answers instead of evasions about a product.

OK, I bought the developer's license as it really is a "no-brainer" at this price. I did not need it for my own use since I own scrapebox to find good pr sites to comment on but it will add terrific value to the sites I flip.

I will not have a chance to look at it until Monday as I leave for Chicago in about 30 minutes and that is a two day road trip. I refuse to fly anymore as I will not put with the hassle at the airports from the TSA morons.

I will write you a review after I have had the time to try it Monday or Tuesday but if it works as advertised (and I don't doubt that it will ) it will be one of the few gems among WSO's that have been offered lately.

Ed
edseward is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 06:15 AM   #311
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 32
Thanks: 3
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Carson

I have changed to a dedicated ip address with HG but I have set a cron job much earlier so do I need to reset the cron job? I am still receiving "Google Forbidden the access please visit settings and use a fresh proxy list" "All proxy list is not working trying to use direct methods" I have 10 paid proxy ip addresses set in the proxy list box. Am I missing something here? Or is there a specific format to update the ip addresses?
marc55 is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 06:48 AM   #312
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OK, I LOVE this plugin, the concept is amazing, the controls are intuitive and the code is elegant. However, every time the cron fires, it looks like no links get built. I set up 3 projects to test it, left it running once an hour overnight. In 13 hours it has built 11 links for one project and none for either of the others, although every hour there is a log entry for each project. I raised the max execution time of scripts to 300 seconds to see if that was the culprit, same results....each project has 25-30 keywords in it....pretty sure I am missing something very obvious, anybody have any ideas please??

**edit**
Just found a whole chunk of these in the error logs:
[16-Jul-2011 12:06:14] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 for query DELETE FROM wplb_comments_blogs WHERE blog_id = made by alb->process_campaigns, alb->process_campaign
there are about 30 of these for each cron job, followed by:
[16-Jul-2011 12:06:56] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49305601 bytes) in /home/yoursite/public_html/subfolder/wp-content/plugins/alb/core.php on line 3
So....does that help to diagnose the issue? I'll keep looking and digging around the code, but if anybody wants to save me some time and shout the answer, I'm all ears

Last edited on 16th Jul 2011 at 07:12 AM. Reason: error log addition
tonybips is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 07:20 AM   #313
TigerTony
War Room Member
 
tigertony's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Manchester, England, UK
Posts: 17
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Is the Gold license a one time payment?

Regards

Tony
tigertony is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 08:09 AM   #314
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
wisconsin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Wausau, WI
Posts: 16
Thanks: 17
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by carsonrathi View Post

Hey,

hmm, you mean it simply "blog" the blogs on which it previously try to post.

Sounds interesting, let me see if this can be done with the set of next updates.

Thanks
Actually here is what I was trying to say:

I'd like to avoid commenting on any post that already has hundreds of spammy comments. I don't want to have Google see my links coming from such places, so it would be great if we had the option to indicate a maximum number of comments on posts that the software has found. For example let's say that I don't want to comment on any post that has more that currently has more than 10 comments. if I am targeting "Blue Widgets" and your software finds a post that matches the criteria, it would not add a comment if there are currently 11 or more comments.

Is that possible to add?
wisconsin is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 08:15 AM   #315
Active Warrior
 
dtmission's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 94
Thanks: 14
Thanked 30 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I purchased the gold licence of the plugin and I will soon start some testing it with some of my blogs.

However I need a few clarifications as follows:

a) Some advice on finding proxies that do not require a lot of money. I would like to try initially without proxies but I want to be sure that I do not risk to have my IP address banned.

b) In the video you promise to provide a file of url addresses that can be used in the Post to list of urls included in this .txt file field, but I have not found this file anywhere.

c) I find a bit difficult to produce a comment without knowing the blog posts where it will be submitted. Any suggestion about some possible content?
dtmission is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 08:55 AM   #316
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 974
Thanks: 48
Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are the comment fields and keyword or url spinnable or will you soon make that available?
Akogo is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 09:11 AM   #317
Steve Hawkins
War Room Member
 
TrafficMystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitleybay, uk
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 67
Thanked 1,127 Times in 223 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

good stuff carson.. grabbed this yesterday..
TrafficMystic is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to TrafficMystic For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 09:13 AM   #318
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Jelle Kaldenbach's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 209
Thanks: 46
Thanked 40 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'd be interested in it if the comments were spinnable. At the moment it is just a little too spammy to me.

~Jelle
Jelle Kaldenbach is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 09:35 AM   #319
Hidden Warrior
 
JeremyJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: NW Atlanta, Ga.
Posts: 37
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just picked it up.. will see how it goes and report back.
JeremyJ is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JeremyJ For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 10:16 AM   #320
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Guys,

Just came back from a meeting.

Now i'll first reply PM's

and then this thread.

Just few minutes (since this plugin launch my typing speed increased dramatically)

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 10:22 AM   #321
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great plugin..this is Scrapebox WPplugin version..I just purchased, and enjoy to get backlink on the fly.
angelic81 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to angelic81 For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 10:25 AM   #322
DeanHenry.com
War Room Member
 
Dean Henry's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Kudus, Indonesia
Posts: 60
Thanks: 10
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just out of curiosity, how many proxies do you recommend using for this plugin?
Dean Henry is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 10:57 AM   #323
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sdzh View Post

Well, I bought into this. Pretty much the easiest decision I have made for some time.

I was expecting some kind of member page where you would provide details of the proxy service you mention and installation videos, but all I have so far is the WSO Delivery e-mail and the typical Aweber optin page.

Am I missing something, or is that all there is to it in terms of after sales documentation etc?

Thanks
Hey,

Actually i have recommended a proxy service in plugin itself (i am using them personally). The main video on my OP, is the demo cum installation video, please have a look.

It's straight forward to use, just extract the downloaded file, there you can see another zip file, upload that zip file in plugins of your wordpress blog.

That's all. Create campaign based on your needs.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:00 AM   #324
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
PixelPen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 56
Thanks: 109
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Tommy, would you still do this if you r using proxy?
PixelPen is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:03 AM   #325
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by typhoon View Post

Is there any other way to pay for it? I would like to have future updates instead of just using the first version. I tried using VCC but failed...Maybe AlertPay or NEFT?
Hey,

Your problem solved buddy!

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:09 AM   #326
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are this plugin work with proxy with format like bellow?

ip: port: user: pass
it offer in Fiverr mazgalici: I will give you FOUR fast proxies from our servers for $5 on fiverr.com
AfifKL is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:15 AM   #327
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Blade Runner 88 View Post

buxxa, no more gold ones for sale? I just tried to use the gold buy icon but the link isn't active, is it all over?
Nope i can see them however planning to make it recurring from tommorow. Discussing it with my top JV's.

Thanks
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:16 AM   #328
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by edseward View Post

Thanks for your rapid and complete response. I appreciate it when I am giving complete answers instead of evasions about a product.

OK, I bought the developer's license as it really is a "no-brainer" at this price. I did not need it for my own use since I own scrapebox to find good pr sites to comment on but it will add terrific value to the sites I flip.

I will not have a chance to look at it until Monday as I leave for Chicago in about 30 minutes and that is a two day road trip. I refuse to fly anymore as I will not put with the hassle at the airports from the TSA morons.

I will write you a review after I have had the time to try it Monday or Tuesday but if it works as advertised (and I don't doubt that it will ) it will be one of the few gems among WSO's that have been offered lately.

Ed
Thanks Ed,

Really looking forward for your reviews!

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:18 AM   #329
Pay Per Click Expert
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 156 Times in 125 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PixelPen View Post

Tommy, would you still do this if you r using proxy?
Forgive me it I am answering this and was not meant for me. Based on the questions above you seem to be asking tommytx above if you could still run the cron test while using proxys... Of couse... it has nothing to do with proxies.. you are simply diverting the firing button from hitting you cron.php file located in the /alb directory to point to a temp file to see if it will light it off.. And its ok to stay on 1 minute as long as you like since it only goes to your test file and not to the main job.. so during this testing google is not being aggraveated nor will you see anything in the logs... but it is helpful for isolating whether the problem is in the way you set up the cron or if the problem is with the rest of the system... if you can eliminate the cron then it helps Carson troubleshoot it for you faster..
If you wanted to get technical with it, you could make the file name be test.php and insert the following..
<?php
echo "This is a test of the 1mc from the bridge.";
?>
Put this in test.php file exactly as typed... but the test.txt file will do just fine without all that nonsense...
Each time the cron fires you get an email with the words "This is a test etc......

Sorry if I answered something not meant for me.... but I am Tommy......Tx hee...hee..
tommytx is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:23 AM   #330
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Carson,

I just purchased the plugin.

I tried downloading the plugin and successfully did. The file is name Plugin-Extractit.zip

Upon uploading the plugin, it says this plugin does not have a valid header.

What am I doing wrong?
blow2323 is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:26 AM   #331
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
1internetsmarty's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 14
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The plugin is working beautifully for me now.

Be sure to pay attention to the small details that end out making a huge difference as to whether this plugin works or not. For instance I didn't see that I couldn't have other plugins running and I had 11 of them running which made this plugin inoperable. You can put it on a sub-domain and run it that way without the additional plugins. You must run this plugin as a stand alone plugin.

Also, make sure your proxies are working. (duh) Carson recommends a place and that worked great.

I love this plugin now. Very cool to have one more job automated. I'm super busy with more than 100 working domains and this just makes my life so much easier. I've been doing the online thing for 14 years full time making my living at this and plugins like Carson creates help make things run seamlessly and as I said...automated...my favorite word of all!
1internetsmarty is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:27 AM   #332
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by marc55 View Post

Hi Carson

I have changed to a dedicated ip address with HG but I have set a cron job much earlier so do I need to reset the cron job? I am still receiving "Google Forbidden the access please visit settings and use a fresh proxy list" "All proxy list is not working trying to use direct methods" I have 10 paid proxy ip addresses set in the proxy list box. Am I missing something here? Or is there a specific format to update the ip addresses?
Hi,

First set cron to run at one minute and let it run for 5-10 minutes to see it the error is same.

Also, make sure you have working proxies. Format is
Proxy IP: PORT
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:28 AM   #333
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
1internetsmarty's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 14
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Blow2323, Extract the files in the Plugin-Extractit.zip, then the WPsBox zipped file is in that. Upload THAT file to the plugins through Wordpress, or open it and ftp it into your plugins file.
1internetsmarty is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to 1internetsmarty For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:30 AM   #334
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 1internetsmarty View Post

I've been using it for 2 days now and haven't had one link. I put in 20 keywords, some very broad and nothing. Now I tried to attach a list of blogs, but when I click the "browse" button to locate my text file to attach it, it doesn't do anything. How can I attach a file if the system won't let me? I'm about ready to ask for a refund. I loved the idea of the plugin, but right now I'm frustrated with it.
Hey,

Actually when you upload your file and click on "publish" or "update", it send the file to database. and then comment on it.

Also, some times it depends on your webhost and PHP version. So, you can actually PM me your blog inform and let my programmer have a look.

I am using it myself (on 4 blogs) and it's working fine.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:32 AM   #335
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tigertony View Post

Hi, Is the Gold license a one time payment?

Regards

Tony
Hi,

Yes, it is a one time payment.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:34 AM   #336
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post

Actually here is what I was trying to say:

I'd like to avoid commenting on any post that already has hundreds of spammy comments. I don't want to have Google see my links coming from such places, so it would be great if we had the option to indicate a maximum number of comments on posts that the software has found. For example let's say that I don't want to comment on any post that has more that currently has more than 10 comments. if I am targeting "Blue Widgets" and your software finds a post that matches the criteria, it would not add a comment if there are currently 11 or more comments.

Is that possible to add?
Hi,

This is a kind of very different addon, let me know what other buyers say about it so that i can get more information.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:38 AM   #337
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dtmission View Post

Hi,

I purchased the gold licence of the plugin and I will soon start some testing it with some of my blogs.

However I need a few clarifications as follows:

a) Some advice on finding proxies that do not require a lot of money. I would like to try initially without proxies but I want to be sure that I do not risk to have my IP address banned.

b) In the video you promise to provide a file of url addresses that can be used in the Post to list of urls included in this .txt file field, but I have not found this file anywhere.

c) I find a bit difficult to produce a comment without knowing the blog posts where it will be submitted. Any suggestion about some possible content?
Hi,

a) Some advice on finding proxies that do not require a lot of money. I would like to try initially without proxies but I want to be sure that I do not risk to have my IP address banned.

ANS: You can get free regularly updated proxies from THIS site
However you need to change proxies frequently.

b) In the video you promise to provide a file of url addresses that can be used in the Post to list of urls included in this .txt file field, but I have not found this file anywhere.

Ans: Yes, this is i have arranged, but planning to mail it with update very shortly.

c) I find a bit difficult to produce a comment without knowing the blog posts where it will be submitted. Any suggestion about some possible content?

Ans: It will be submitted on "targeted blogs" based on your keywords. Those all will be wordpress blogs.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:39 AM   #338
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Akogo View Post

Are the comment fields and keyword or url spinnable or will you soon make that available?
Hi,

Keywords, username are spinnable.

Next one is comments with spintax feature.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:42 AM   #339
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dahdean View Post

Just out of curiosity, how many proxies do you recommend using for this plugin?
Hi,
If you are using paid, then 1-s proxies are more then enough

however if it's free then put as many as you can, as once the plugin found non working proxy, it moves to next proxy to check.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:43 AM   #340
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AfifKL View Post

Are this plugin work with proxy with format like bellow?



it offer in Fiverr mazgalici: I will give you FOUR fast proxies from our servers for $5 on fiverr.com
Presently working only
IPORT

format.

Thanks
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 11:51 AM   #341
Active Warrior
 
steeeeeeeeeeeeeeve's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 57
Thanks: 7
Thanked 27 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Carson

Just picked this up. At that price, this seems a no brainer indeed!

I'm not sure why people are saying that Gold license is no longer available. I picked it up a couple of hours ago, no problem.

Looking forward to having a play with this, thanks again!

Steve.
steeeeeeeeeeeeeeve is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to steeeeeeeeeeeeeeve For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 12:08 PM   #342
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 192
Thanks: 1
Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have a question as well. During the installation process, do I have to change cron settings or something or can I do all of this stuff in the WordPress backend via your plugins preferences page?

I just ask since I have my sites hosted with ISPConfig panel and I would like to know if I can use the plugin on my websites as well. I mean I use a plugin called Updraft for backups and this plugin creates backups on a daily basis, so I guess it works with cron jobs as well and so your plugin should work too.

But I cannot set any cron settings in my ISPConfig backend so the question again is if I can make all cron settings within the WordPress backend of your plugin?

Another short question would then be. If I buy the Gold version and for whatever reason cannot get it to work on my servers, can I get a refund?

For the feature request:
I would definitely include a feature like an OBL check. So if the article has more than X outbound links (or comments) then skip it. Basically this is the feature some other people here meant when they asked for a check of "how many comments have been made. If it is higher then x, skip this article". Because this way you can get rid of the 2000+ spammed articles which definitely bring no good to your site since they are spammed to death. But I would do with the OBL check instead of how many comments an article has.

And another feature would be a blacklist feature. Just an example. You could add an input field that lets you specifiy a keyword blacklist. Let's say I enter "porn" or "sex" there. When you plugin arrives on a page and finds the word "porn" or "sex" it would just skip it and not try to post a comment there. This would be another feature to get rid of unwanted backlinks, because if you use your plugin to built backlinks for clients, who are in the construction niche for example, you don't want their backlinked comments to be on the same page with some porn, sex or viagra backlinked comments. Or at least I do not want that. Not sure, if I am alone here.

And last but not least, since so many here almost got their IP banned. Why do you not include a setting that, when checked, stops the plugin from trying to do anything when it gets a message from google in the log file that tells them "Google Forbidden the access please visit settings and use a fresh proxy list" and so on. This way we know the tools works with a list of working proxies but as soon as the proxies die and we get the message from google to stop the cron job is stopped as well. So nobody ever gets banned or its IP blocked. As longer as I think of this feature I guess you should really include this and maybe even put this directly into the plugin instead of giving the option to set this feature to on or off. Just my 2 cents.

Last but not least: I would like to buy a Gold licence. Do you know already if you open this license type up tonight or tomorrow and if yes how many licenses do you sell until you close it again. Since I am not in any list currently I would not have the chance to be notified when the spots open up. Do you see another chance of contacting me so that I can grab a gold licence as well?

Looking forward to your answers. And sorry for the long "feature suggestion" part. But I think this plugin has so much potential when you add these features that it can really be one of the mus-have plugins out there.

Update:
Just checked and I think I can still buy a gold license. At least the button works and directs me to Paypal.
But I just saw the I could not create campaigns for my clients sites with the gold edition, is that right? But where is the difference if someone buys the gold edition and enters URLs of clients or if he/she does the same thing with the dev license? I mean I could be honest and say I would like to use it for building backlinks for clients as well. For myself and clients - so do I need the dev license here? I would not like to sell the sites or anything. Just setting up different domains and campaigns that build backlinks for my sites and client sites.
Morpheus26 is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 12:10 PM   #343
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So why i should get this rather than scrapebox?
juanjosebb is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 12:14 PM   #344
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by steeeeeeeeeeeeeeve View Post

Hi Carson

Just picked this up. At that price, this seems a no brainer indeed!

I'm not sure why people are saying that Gold license is no longer available. I picked it up a couple of hours ago, no problem.

Looking forward to having a play with this, thanks again!

Steve.
Hi Steve,

Great man, let me know if you have any questions

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to CAPTCHAbiz For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 12:16 PM   #345
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by juanjosebb View Post

So why i should get this rather than scrapebox?

Scrapbebox is a fast link builder with many other awesome feature and it's a desktop software.

WPsbox is a slow link builder which make link building process hands free after installation. It will show "less" link however you will realize better SEO over your sites as it looks like "manual handbacklinking"

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 12:18 PM   #346
Unrealer
War Room Member
 
matflawless's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 287
Thanks: 37
Thanked 213 Times in 210 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

By the way, where is your optin list signup to get updates? I could not find it
matflawless is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 12:19 PM   #347
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by matflawless View Post

By the way, where is your optin list signup to get updates? I could not find it
Hey,

Have you purchase it?

then please PM me i'll redirect you to buyer's only optin form. It is very important to be on the list.

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 12:23 PM   #348
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

sorry to be a pain, but I made quite a long post further up the page and you seem to completely have ignored it. I too am at the point where a refund is my next port of call. The concept is great, the admin seems to work perfectly (although the browse button for blog upload doesnt function) but it is building very few links and filling up my error log at a rate of knots. In the last 18 hours it has built 11 links over 3 projects, and thats not acceptable for what was advertised. Pretty sure its a minor issue and a quick fix, but unless I can figure out what is wrong, this plugin has no value to me. I am running php 5.3.1. I know you are very busy and doing a great job of answering all the questions, but you have answered before mine and after, but my one is still unanswered......
tonybips is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 12:28 PM   #349
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
CAPTCHAbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 672
Thanks: 473
Thanked 320 Times in 221 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Morpheus26 View Post

I have a question as well. During the installation process, do I have to change cron settings or something or can I do all of this stuff in the WordPress backend via your plugins preferences page?

I just ask since I have my sites hosted with ISPConfig panel and I would like to know if I can use the plugin on my websites as well. I mean I use a plugin called Updraft for backups and this plugin creates backups on a daily basis, so I guess it works with cron jobs as well and so your plugin should work too.

But I cannot set any cron settings in my ISPConfig backend so the question again is if I can make all cron settings within the WordPress backend of your plugin?

Another short question would then be. If I buy the Gold version and for whatever reason cannot get it to work on my servers, can I get a refund?

For the feature request:
I would definitely include a feature like an OBL check. So if the article has more than X outbound links (or comments) then skip it. Basically this is the feature some other people here meant when they asked for a check of "how many comments have been made. If it is higher then x, skip this article". Because this way you can get rid of the 2000+ spammed articles which definitely bring no good to your site since they are spammed to death. But I would do with the OBL check instead of how many comments an article has.

And another feature would be a blacklist feature. Just an example. You could add an input field that lets you specifiy a keyword blacklist. Let's say I enter "porn" or "sex" there. When you plugin arrives on a page and finds the word "porn" or "sex" it would just skip it and not try to post a comment there. This would be another feature to get rid of unwanted backlinks, because if you use your plugin to built backlinks for clients, who are in the construction niche for example, you don't want their backlinked comments to be on the same page with some porn, sex or viagra backlinked comments. Or at least I do not want that. Not sure, if I am alone here.

And last but not least, since so many here almost got their IP banned. Why do you not include a setting that, when checked, stops the plugin from trying to do anything when it gets a message from google in the log file that tells them "Google Forbidden the access please visit settings and use a fresh proxy list" and so on. This way we know the tools works with a list of working proxies but as soon as the proxies die and we get the message from google to stop the cron job is stopped as well. So nobody ever gets banned or its IP blocked. As longer as I think of this feature I guess you should really include this and maybe even put this directly into the plugin instead of giving the option to set this feature to on or off. Just my 2 cents.

Last but not least: I would like to buy a Gold licence. Do you know already if you open this license type up tonight or tomorrow and if yes how many licenses do you sell until you close it again. Since I am not in any list currently I would not have the chance to be notified when the spots open up. Do you see another chance of contacting me so that I can grab a gold licence as well?

Looking forward to your answers. And sorry for the long "feature suggestion" part. But I think this plugin has so much potential when you add these features that it can really be one of the mus-have plugins out there.

Update:
Just checked and I think I can still buy a gold license. At least the button works and directs me to Paypal.
But I just saw the I could not create campaigns for my clients sites with the gold edition, is that right? But where is the difference if someone buys the gold edition and enters URLs of clients or if he/she does the same thing with the dev license? I mean I could be honest and say I would like to use it for building backlinks for clients as well. For myself and clients - so do I need the dev license here? I would not like to sell the sites or anything. Just setting up different domains and campaigns that build backlinks for my sites and client sites.
hey,

Yes, you need to paste cron job from cpanel. It won't work without cron.
however what i recommended is to use new WP blog for plugin.

OBL seems to be bit complicated, i need to understand more of it. Regarding blacklisting, it is possible.

Gold license is available as of now, however just looking to make it recurring, based on my affiliates and JV's feedback.

Actually it's not permitted to use it for client blogs in Gold license. For client you need to have developers license. Sometimes somethings are about "ethics" so i'll leave it to buyers

Thanks,
Carson
CAPTCHAbiz is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2011, 12:28 PM   #350
DeanHenry.com
War Room Member
 
Dean Henry's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Kudus, Indonesia
Posts: 60
Thanks: 10
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: [ATTENTION] WHAT IF ScrapeBox Converted into WordPress Plugin? [100,000k Backlinks in 5 CLICKS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by carsonrathi View Post

Hi,
If you are using paid, then 1-s proxies are more then enough

however if it's free then put as many as you can, as once the plugin found non working proxy, it moves to next proxy to check.

Thanks,
Carson
Great, just picked this up. Plugging it in now. Let see how it goes. Thanks.

Dean
Dean Henry is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
scrapebox, wpsbox

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:40 PM.