Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 03:20 AM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
.EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVIEWS}
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share









Your own high quality .edu blogs and .edu Wikis
- High PR, dofollow
- Relevant content (your own articles, as many as you want)
- All outbound links are yours!!
- No .edu.xx domains, only Us domains
- You control the content!
- MUCH more powerful than regular .edu profile links



These are much more powerful than the already powerful .edu profile links.

SEOwise, you can not get better, more powerful links to your site! High quality .edu backlinks are still one of the best ways of improving your rankings in the search engines. Most people only use forum profile backlinks. These are great, but nothing compares to having your own .edu blog.



Have you been stuck on page 2 or 3 for a while and nothing you tried worked?

We have all been there! But with these .edu sites, I no longer get stuck, I dominate the serps for some very competitive keywords. It only takes 2 or 3 days before I see massive jumps in my rankings.
For the extremely hard keywords, I build small .edu pyramids and point them to my money pages!



I have not seen anything as powerful as this when it comes to SEO!



Nothing will get you faster page 1 rankings than your own .edublog. One single high authority .edu backlink is more powerful than thousands of low quality backlinks!




Get your .edu domination Package today and dominate the serps in a matter of days!










!!Previous buyers, please check FAQ post below!!





With every purchase, you get this Bonus Package



BONUS 1
- Learn how you can build >1000 backlinks from sites with PR4 and up, almost fully automated and completely FREE.



BONUS 2
- Learn how you can build >300 backlinks a day at the push of a button for FREE



BONUS 3
- A list of high PR sites for building even more high quality backlinks



Only Limited Packages Available! Get yours before they run out!

Authority Wiki Package:
Batch 1 (40 copies) - SOLD OUT
Batch 2 (40 copies) - SOLD OUT





Nuclear Wiki Package:
Batch 1 (40 copies) - SOLD OUT



No more review copies available

!!Previous buyers, please check FAQ post below!!
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 03:42 AM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for FAQ

All Review copies are gone!

Are these the same links as in your previous packages?

From my previous three packages, only the big nuclear package was sold out. The smaller packages still had a lot of unsold copies. So, if you bought one of my previous NUCLEAR packages, then you already have several of the links that I'm selling now.
These links are from the smaller unsold packages, with a lot of new links added. From my previous WSO I noticed that people prefer the big packages, so that's why I have only created two big packages this time.
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 04:43 AM   #3
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 458
Thanks: 123
Thanked 111 Times in 84 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am interested in a review copy.
dark witness is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 04:46 AM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dark witness View Post

I am interested in a review copy.
I have sent you a PM
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 04:58 AM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 183
Thanks: 5
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this any different from any .edu WSOs as most of them seem to be the same?

Any reviews still available?
sukataetumba is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 05:08 AM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sukataetumba View Post

Is this any different from any .edu WSOs as most of them seem to be the same?

Any reviews still available?
I found these sites myself. I don't think they are the same, but I can't say for sure as I don't know which domains the other warriors are selling.
All review copies are gone.
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 06:40 AM   #7
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 260
Thanks: 4
Thanked 42 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i have bought almost all edu packages and 2 wiki software's -- dot know if what u offer wold be different . appreciate a review copy or will wait for reviews to come from someone who has bought them before,.
butternyk is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 06:43 AM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

All review copies are gone and a bunch of packs have been sold already. Reviews will probably come soon!
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 10:58 AM   #9
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 340
Thanks: 101
Thanked 142 Times in 114 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was lucky enough to have been given a review copy of this WSO.

First off I would like to say that I had no previous contact with Guy before seeing the sales page for the WSO, therefore this review is completely impartial and based solely on the content of the product.

In my opinion this package is extremely good value for money. It isn't just a list of places to get backlinks, as some people seem to think, but you are guided through the process of obtaining your OWN .edu blog to which you can make posts (and, of course, links). Guy leads you by the hand and explains the whole process in a clear, unambiguous manner. There is also a very powerful way to use this .edu blog of your own detailed in the PDF.

The PDF also goes into detail on how to make the best use of all the links that you can obtain, not just the one on your .edu blog; again this is very useful for those who are not too sure how to get the most mileage from any links they achieve.

The information is provided as a short, no-nonsense, PDF. There is no time wasted on unnecessary fluff - just good, helpful advice along with the actual detail.

As well as the main PDF there is a bonus PDF which has some interesting surprises in store, at least some of the information was a surprise to me!

I have already begun to implement some of the information given in this WSO and I'm looking forward to some higher rankings as a result. Obviously it is too early to say how effective the strategies will be for me but, compared with other guides that I have read on this subject, this one has impressed me by having some novel information and the clear presentation of that information.
wtatlas is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 11:18 AM   #10
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wtatlas View Post

I was lucky enough to have been given a review copy of this WSO.

First off I would like to say that I had no previous contact with Guy before seeing the sales page for the WSO, therefore this review is completely impartial and based solely on the content of the product.

In my opinion this package is extremely good value for money. It isn't just a list of places to get backlinks, as some people seem to think, but you are guided through the process of obtaining your OWN .edu blog to which you can make posts (and, of course, links). Guy leads you by the hand and explains the whole process in a clear, unambiguous manner. There is also a very powerful way to use this .edu blog of your own detailed in the PDF.

The PDF also goes into detail on how to make the best use of all the links that you can obtain, not just the one on your .edu blog; again this is very useful for those who are not too sure how to get the most mileage from any links they achieve.

The information is provided as a short, no-nonsense, PDF. There is no time wasted on unnecessary fluff - just good, helpful advice along with the actual detail.

As well as the main PDF there is a bonus PDF which has some interesting surprises in store, at least some of the information was a surprise to me!

I have already begun to implement some of the information given in this WSO and I'm looking forward to some higher rankings as a result. Obviously it is too early to say how effective the strategies will be for me but, compared with other guides that I have read on this subject, this one has impressed me by having some novel information and the clear presentation of that information.
Thank you for your honest review!
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 06:45 AM   #11
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 23
Thanks: 10
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi belgianguy,

I've been looking for a way to get links to affiliate offers, but have found few that offer anything in that form. For example, my website is myname.com. I have what is called Go Pages so that if I take an affiliate link and put it in my Go Pages, my affiliate link now looks like this: myname.com/go/affiliate-link-here. So the question is, will this help drive traffic to that type of offer? Few that I have tried seem to be able to drive any kind of noticeable traffic.

Thanks,

Last edited on 3rd Aug 2011 at 06:46 AM. Reason: not properly formatted
JoeGo is offline  
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 06:49 AM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 154
Thanks: 3
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was interested on the Nuclear Package.

About the 5 high pr blogs and the 10 dofollow wikis, when we try to create a blog or wiki, are we going to create a new sub-domains or a new web page of the root domains?
eguy is offline  
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 06:54 AM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JoeGo View Post

Hi belgianguy,

I've been looking for a way to get links to affiliate offers, but have found few that offer anything in that form. For example, my website is myname.com. I have what is called Go Pages so that if I take an affiliate link and put it in my Go Pages, my affiliate link now looks like this: myname.com/go/affiliate-link-here. So the question is, will this help drive traffic to that type of offer? Few that I have tried seem to be able to drive any kind of noticeable traffic.

Thanks,
I'm not quite sure if I fully understand what you are asking. If you want to know if these pages will bring you visitors, than the answer is probably: Not that much, unless you try to rank these properties as well.
What they do is build a extremely valuable link to your moneypages so they perform better in the serps.
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 06:55 AM   #14
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by eguy View Post

I was interested on the Nuclear Package.

About the 5 high pr blogs and the 10 dofollow wikis, when we try to create a blog or wiki, are we going to create a new sub-domains or a new web page of the root domains?
You create your own blog on the domain, so the url will look something like:

example.edu/username/article-name
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 11:48 AM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 215
Thanks: 0
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I take it that if we get any of your packages...and arent happy...Is their a refund policy in place? And here is the reason...I have over 80 EDU wikis and blogs that I currently use for myself and a few others....

And..quite frankly....I don't need duplicates...

And lastly...Why Not Sell Honestly??? by that I mean..ANY EDU BLOG..that one starts from scratch..IS PR0!! Yes..you do get some nice juice from the main doman..BUT...It's noy the PR that you are SELLING it as

Quite frankly...thats a bit DECEPTIVE ..dont you think?

Last edited on 3rd Aug 2011 at 11:49 AM. Reason: sp
GaryEarle is offline  
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 05:42 PM   #16
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 458
Thanks: 123
Thanked 111 Times in 84 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was able to get a review copy of this wso and here are my thoughts.

This wso was delivered in a PDF along with an excel sheet. I have bought another wso on getting edu blogs but they were edu.xx type domains.

first off I can tell you this is the real deal. The system works and the edu blogs are for real. Apart from the actual edu domain to create your own blog, the wso also goes into some good info on how you can make money with your blogs as well as maintain them.

We all know how great edu links are and how expensive it can be trying to get good ones. This is a great resource that potentially could get you an unlimited number of relevant backlinks. You just have to be careful which is also expalined in detail in the wso.

recommended for anyone who needs quality backlinks.
dark witness is offline  
Unread 8th Aug 2011, 01:03 PM   #17
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dark witness View Post

I was able to get a review copy of this wso and here are my thoughts.

This wso was delivered in a PDF along with an excel sheet. I have bought another wso on getting edu blogs but they were edu.xx type domains.

first off I can tell you this is the real deal. The system works and the edu blogs are for real. Apart from the actual edu domain to create your own blog, the wso also goes into some good info on how you can make money with your blogs as well as maintain them.

We all know how great edu links are and how expensive it can be trying to get good ones. This is a great resource that potentially could get you an unlimited number of relevant backlinks. You just have to be careful which is also expalined in detail in the wso.

recommended for anyone who needs quality backlinks.
Thank you for your honest review!
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 9th Aug 2011, 09:31 PM   #18
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mukilteo, WA USA
Posts: 129
Thanks: 12
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just to clarify, are you setting these up as a service, or is this a guide on where to set them up?
chads is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 01:14 AM   #19
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chads View Post

Just to clarify, are you setting these up as a service, or is this a guide on where to set them up?
This is a guide on where to set them up, not a service. To be clear, the domains are already included in the report. This is not a 'how to find .edu sites in google' ebook.
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 05:45 AM   #20
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .edu Domination! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Last week I pointed five of those links to a new page on a one month old blog. No other backlinking done. The page was optimized for a keyword with 585,000 competing pages. Today I am in the 10th position on page 1! :-)
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 01:09 PM   #21
Gleb
War Room Member
 
gesman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 906
Thanks: 11
Thanked 136 Times in 97 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I can confirm that this WSO indeed allows you to create your own SEO optimized pages with do-followed backlinks off US-based .EDU (not international .EDU.xx) domain.

I am communicating with BelgianGuy for more clarifications as I still have questions about it....

Gleb
gesman is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 01:20 PM   #22
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MemberWing View Post

I can confirm that this WSO indeed allows you to create your own SEO optimized pages with do-followed backlinks off US-based .EDU (not international .EDU.xx) domain.

I am communicating with BelgianGuy for more clarifications as I still have questions about it....

Gleb
Thank you for your comment. I responded to your PM.
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 01:26 PM   #23
Gleb
War Room Member
 
gesman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 906
Thanks: 11
Thanked 136 Times in 97 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

PS:
I got clarification from BelgianGuy regarding my other question about his offering. While we live in non-perfect world where things could change on a daily basis - his WSO is likely the better one you can get among other EDU links/SEO offerings.
Use it wisely and you'll benefit.

Gleb
gesman is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 01:30 PM   #24
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MemberWing View Post

PS:
I got clarification from BelgianGuy regarding my other question about his offering. While we live in non-perfect world where things could change on a daily basis - his WSO is likely the better one you can get among other EDU links/SEO offerings.
Use it wisely and you'll benefit.

Gleb
Thank you MemberWing
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 06:44 PM   #25
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , Australia.
Posts: 528
Thanks: 344
Thanked 56 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just purchased the nuclear pack but when I download the rar it's empty. Is there another way to get the download? Purchase email is mentor@themarketingmentor.com
wsiebler is offline  
Unread 11th Aug 2011, 02:00 AM   #26
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Apologies! I have sent you an email with all the files

Originally Posted by wsiebler View Post

Just purchased the nuclear pack but when I download the rar it's empty. Is there another way to get the download? Purchase email is
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 11th Aug 2011, 07:56 PM   #27
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , Australia.
Posts: 528
Thanks: 344
Thanked 56 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No worries have you sent an email because nothing has come through yet. Thanks.
wsiebler is offline  
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 12:07 AM   #28
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
belgianguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 475
Thanks: 96
Thanked 63 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I sent it again :-)
Originally Posted by wsiebler View Post

No worries have you sent an email because nothing has come through yet. Thanks.
belgianguy is offline  
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 12:57 AM   #29
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , Australia.
Posts: 528
Thanks: 344
Thanked 56 Times in 55 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

All good now great package thank you.
wsiebler is offline  
Unread 19th Aug 2011, 05:31 AM   #30
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

I want .edu blog only how much would it cost?
sumeshk is offline  
Unread 19th Aug 2011, 05:48 PM   #31
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 20
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I don't have paypal. Is there another way to get this WSO? Please email me at robert.c.koch at gmail.com
robert21 is offline  
Unread 28th Oct 2011, 02:37 AM   #32
Active Warrior
 
Tacit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 72
Thanks: 6
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: .EDU DOMINATION ! Rank #1 for any keyword with your own .edu blogs, wikis, profiles! {GREAT REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Are these links nofollow? Most of the edu wikis I have seen are indeed nofollow. How about the blogs - are the links from those no follow? Thanks.
Tacit is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
blogs, domination, edu backlinks, edu links, edu list, keyword, profiles, rank, wikis

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:38 PM.