Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 11:00 PM   #1
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


Originally Posted by amatok View Post

Chris & James,

Talk about just what I needed! The video on ad swapping alone is worth your super price! Thanks, you guys got it just right!

~Karen Gross
Originally Posted by Micheal D Forbes View Post

James and Chris - I'm about half way through your course at the moment and I'm very happy to see that you didn't hold back on the good stuff. You packed so much great info in there (30 something videos??? trying to break your server? ) that I think anyone that wants a list will be able to get one going fast.

The only beef I have is that you KNOW you are being overly modest claiming you can make $348 sending out an email. You KNOW you can make a whole lot more than that! So, whatever...

Good work!
Originally Posted by VaultBoss View Post

Ohhh, man!
YOUR WSO though, is worth every darn last cent of its price and then some ... personally I would have NEVER sold it so low if it was mine.
Heh .. you just lifted the bar higher once again. If only other WSO sellers would follow the trend...

Great content James, I can hardly wait to finish it (maybe this weekend) - Kudos!
Originally Posted by Anthony Smits View Post

Hi Guys

I like your slant on the 'turtle' method' - never seen it done quite like that. And that mind map explains a bunch of stuff.

There's a lot more I haven't got to yet. I'm going to be busy

And thanks. Great training, no doubt about it.
Originally Posted by lightmessenger View Post

Whether a newbie or an expert internet marketer this product will grow your list and business fast. No need to look around for more products.It is like having a mentor and a coach by your side.

Thanks Chris and James these 30 videos is what I have been looking for all along.

Susanna
Could Making A Ton Of Money Every Day Be As Easy As Sending Out An Email ? Yes It Can. Chris Jenkins And I Do It Daily !

Dear Fellow Warrior,

If you're struggling with mastering all of the little secrets to making money online, then you're about to be extremely happy with the information revealed in this product.

This is the most comprehensive List Building course ever offered on the warrior forum. It may be hard for you to figure out which is the best way to build a large list QUICKLY. You may be getting a lot of emails in your inbox from marketers making it look like there is a ton of competition out there and that you don't have a way to make list building work for yourself. Let me be clear : in this product, I'll be revealing that they're lying and show you how easy it ACTUALLY is. (There is a way to get a massive list with money coming in daily and this course will show you how to make this happen.) In fact, I'll show you the secret ways Chris and I have been building massive lists while getting paid to build it.


Check Out The Screen Shots Of
Some Of The Over 40,000 Subscribers On
A Couple Of Chris' Lists Alone!










Introducing
List Building Super Nova !

Explode Your List Like
Nothing You Have Ever Seen!!


Can you tell me if any of these apply to you?

  • Do you not know all of the ins and outs on how to get a huge list ?

  • Do you sometimes lie in bed at night struggling with how to get money coming in ?
  • Are you tired of getting wso’s that are high level and never give you enough detail ?

If so, you're really going to get a lot out of what I have to share with you.

Get this WSO and start building your very own huge list that brings in a flowing river of money ! Discover a way... that only takes minutes a day... to get the money pouring in. I know this might be hard for you to believe… BUT you can get a huge list very quickly without your own product and without having any experience online.

Here's exactly what you will be shown :
  • How YOU can build a huge list off of other people’s hard work
  • How YOU can send one email a day that generates you hundreds of dollars
  • How YOU can have tools set up to basically run this whole process for you

I’m tired of wso’s on the warrior forum that are high level telling you that list building is awesome and then don’t tell you how to do it. I’m tired of wso’s on list building that simply say here are people that are great at list building. Now go contact them.

I’m tired of all of the b.s. on the warrior forum about list building that simply doesn’t work. You see wso's that come out that have a new little twist that once everyone does it then it no longer is effective. These strategies can be applied in any niche. Not just the warrior forum.

It all sounds wild... but list building truly does work and can bring you in hundreds of dollars a day. IF you know how to do it right.

In fact... Chris Jenkins and I are making this happen every day ! Now YOU can learn how it is done.

We are going to show you how to build a list fast and effectively. How can we do this ? Because these are our strategies. This is what we do each and every day. It wasn’t that long ago that I was getting into list building and was doing a ton of things wrong. I met Chris and he said listen man you are screwing up your list. You are doing x,y, and z wrong. You have to change your whole way of doing things. Chris helped me out a ton.

I screwed up my list prior to knowing him because I didn’t know how to manage my list properly. What to send them and how to interact with them in the best manner. On top of that I was missing out on a huge amount of cutting edge ways to get new subscribers pouring in.

After becoming friends and creating all of these awesome techniques and making a lot of money I told Chris we have to help someone else with this. The game is so wide open and people are doing so many things ineffectively or flat out wrong. That is where you come in.

You have the chance to learn to list build the right way. STARTING TODAY ! As you know, the way everyone else tells you to get a huge list simply DOES NOT WORK. You know that, I know that. We wouldn't be here if it did. But there IS an answer... it's just not what most people think.

Here's what I mean: The typical way that people say to make a list is simply make a website and make a product. That is just great. Tell me something I don’t know. There are however so many innovative ways that you can get on the fast track to getting people on your list like crazy. We are going to show you those ways. We’ve come up with our own unique strategies that work. We also tell you what doesn’t work. On top of that, what exactly do you do when you get people on your list ? How do you properly turn that into money ? We are going to show you that also.

Here is something you may not know. There is a subculture out there that is about to explode in popularity dealing with just one of the many strategies you will be taught in this course. That is the world of list swapping. People are out there every day exchanging each other’s lists and therefore getting more and more people on their own lists every day. We are going to give you the insider secrets of that world.

One word of warning. You have to know what you are doing. If you don’t learn what you need to do from Chris and I you can screw up your list very quickly. You are not going to get a huge list at all in a fast manner if you don't know what to do.

Some people in this community love it when “fresh meat” comes into the list swapping world that doesn’t know the right ways to do things. Believe me I have been there and learned the hard way what not to do. Partnering up with Chris some time ago showed me the way to work with list swappers to explode my list and start making a ton of money.

Chris and I are sick of people being taken advantage of so we are going to literally lay it all out there and show you the real deal. This doesn't need to be rocket science – you can do this on a part time basis to make full time income.

You are going to learn how to set everything up. What you need to do and how to do it. Heck, we are even going to give you free products to give away to get people easily signing up to your list all day long. These products are yours to keep absolutely free. You will have PLR rights.

We tell you exactly what to do to make this work and start bringing in money with simply sending out a short email. Chris will show you exactly how he is getting 500 new people to sign up to his list in one day ! We are also making a ton of money without even sending out emails. Simply having people sign up to our list and then they become part of our trademark Chris and James Funnel system. They go through the funnel and we make money. Now you can too ! Pretty cool, right?

We created List Building Super Nova when we saw how many people were struggling with not making any money online. We see how easy list building is to do and how wide open the market is for others to do this. Others being YOU. And judging by all the feedback I've already gotten through the strategies we've shared with others during this process, I'm quite confident it will help YOU in a big way.

You see, I've created this so that you can build a list EXTREMELY... FAST. You'll discover:



Everything We Could Put Out There
On List Building Is In This Course


You Get:



Right now you are thinking, how much is this going to cost me? Well buy now because with all this value that we are providing the price will go up soon... (We can't leave it this low forever. In fact soon we plan to sell this for over $100 outside of the WSO) - And that is still a bargain. We are currently charging over $100 an hour just for a coaching session on the exact strategies you will receive.

Access To List Building Super Nova Is Only $14.95 ... For Now. I know, you might be wondering, "What's the catch?" After all... with all of the stuff that I am going to receive why is it lower priced than what most people would charge for this information ? The reason is it is important to Chris and I to make sure you get a great value. It's good for my reputation. And it helps me help more people.

Acting Fast Has Its Rewards:
We Will Be Increasing The Price Shortly...
So Act Now


One more thing you should know: Your Purchase Is 100% Risk-Free. Sounds pretty fair, right? On top of that we have bonuses !




P.S. Remember the price of this will be going up shortly and we will be taking this off of the forums

P.P.S. Remember you have absolutely nothing to lose because of the 100 percent risk free guarantee. Don't miss out -- secure your copy now!


P.P.S. You're still here. You're obviously interested. You obviously don't want to continue living without a huge list. In a short amount of time, you can have this all cleared up and on your way to the fast track of building a list quickly and making money. You owe it to yourself to try -- especially considering there's absolutely nothing to lose. Take advantage while the opportunity is in front of you because if you come back even 5 minutes too late down the line, I'll have to apologize and turn you away.
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James Renouf For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 07:53 AM   #2
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for FAQ
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 07:54 AM   #3
pluginsforyou.com
War Room Member
 
Chris Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mansfield, Texas
Posts: 95
Thanks: 109
Thanked 112 Times in 80 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for FAQs, testimonials and all that other cool stuff!
Chris Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 08:16 AM   #4
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

In. Thanks James. I purchased the WSO and will dig into it later after I eat lunch with my 4th grader.
trojandnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 08:18 AM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
tadco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 212
Thanks: 202
Thanked 148 Times in 103 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any OTO's? If so -- how much.

Thanks
tadco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 08:20 AM   #6
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by trojandnc View Post

In. Thanks James. I purchased the WSO and will dig into it later after I eat lunch with my 4th grader.

Thanks a ton. You are going to love it
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 08:21 AM   #7
Warrior Warlord
War Room Member
 
Sam England's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 870
Thanks: 870
Thanked 558 Times in 340 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

List Building is always something that I am interested in...

So I am grabbing my copy right now...and will report back in a bit with a review...

Knowing these 2 guys, I am sure it's top notch information...

Cheers,
Sam
Sam England is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 08:24 AM   #8
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sam England View Post

List Building is always something that I am interested in...

So I am grabbing my copy right now...and will report back in a bit with a review...

Knowing these 2 guys, I am sure it's top notch information...

Cheers,
Sam

Thanks a ton Sam. We have been working our butts off for this one.
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 08:40 AM   #9
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 86
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Chris & James,

Talk about just what I needed! The video on ad swapping alone is worth your super price! Thanks, you guys got it just right!

~Karen Gross
amatok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 08:42 AM   #10
pluginsforyou.com
War Room Member
 
Chris Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mansfield, Texas
Posts: 95
Thanks: 109
Thanked 112 Times in 80 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by amatok View Post

Chris & James,

Talk about just what I needed! The video on ad swapping alone is worth your super price! Thanks, you guys got it just right!

~Karen Gross
WOW Thanks Karen really appreciate that!
Chris Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 09:04 AM   #11
Optimistic Warrior
War Room Member
 
Michael D Forbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 712
Thanks: 228
Thanked 308 Times in 213 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

James and Chris - I'm about half way through your course at the moment and I'm very happy to see that you didn't hold back on the good stuff. You packed so much great info in there (30 something videos??? trying to break your server? ) that I think anyone that wants a list will be able to get one going fast.

The only beef I have is that you KNOW you are being overly modest claiming you can make $348 sending out an email. You KNOW you can make a whole lot more than that! So, whatever...

Good work!
Michael D Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 09:06 AM   #12
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Micheal D Forbes View Post

James and Chris - I'm about half way through your course at the moment and I'm very happy to see that you didn't hold back on the good stuff. You packed so much great info in there (30 something videos??? trying to break your server? ) that I think anyone that wants a list will be able to get one going fast.

The only beef I have is that you KNOW you are being overly modest claiming you can make $348 sending out an email. You KNOW you can make a whole lot more than that! So, whatever...

Good work!

Thanks a ton man
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 09:24 AM   #13
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tadco View Post

Any OTO's? If so -- how much.

Thanks

Yes there is a one time offer limited to the first 50 people. A private skype room to help dominate list building. It will include Chris and I along with some other top list building people. 27 dollars
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to James Renouf For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 09:26 AM   #14
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
tadco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 212
Thanks: 202
Thanked 148 Times in 103 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by James Renouf View Post

Yes there is a one time offer limited to the first 50 people. A private skype room to help dominate list building. It will include Chris and I along with some other top list building people. 27 dollars

Thanks James for the clarification....looks like a great offer...
tadco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 09:30 AM   #15
Master eMailSmith
War Room Member
 
VaultBoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Constanta, a beauty! Far-away Romania
Posts: 221
Thanks: 36
Thanked 74 Times in 66 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ohhh, man!

Took me almost 5 (five!) minutes only to download this package!
(although I have a pretty fast connection)

DARN!
I couldn't finish everything yet .. there are too many videos to have had time to watch them all atm, but I wanted to chime in and say:
I have bought much too many $7-$17 WSO with a 20 page eBook as content ... some were good, some were so bad they shouldn't ever have been sold, but... hey, that's another story...

YOUR WSO though, is worth every darn last cent of its price and then some ... personally I would have NEVER sold it so low if it was mine.
Heh .. you just lifted the bar higher once again. If only other WSO sellers would follow the trend...

Great content James, I can hardly wait to finish it (maybe this weekend) - Kudos!
VaultBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 09:31 AM   #16
Optimistic Warrior
War Room Member
 
Michael D Forbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 712
Thanks: 228
Thanked 308 Times in 213 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by James Renouf View Post

Yes there is a one time offer limited to the first 50 people. A private skype room to help dominate list building. It will include Chris and I along with some other top list building people. 27 dollars
I'm in a private Skype room on a different subject that has been without a doubt the best thing that's ever happened to my business. Can't wait to see what this one does.
Michael D Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Michael D Forbes For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 09:34 AM   #17
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by VaultBoss View Post

Ohhh, man!

Took me almost 5 (five!) minutes only to download this package!
(although I have a pretty fast connection)

DARN!
I couldn't finish everything yet .. there are too many videos to have had time to watch them all atm, but I wanted to chime in and say:
I have bought much too many $7-$17 WSO with a 20 page eBook as content ... some were good, some were so bad they shouldn't ever have been sold, but... hey, that's another story...

YOUR WSO though, is worth every darn last cent of its price and then some ... personally I would have NEVER sold it so low if it was mine.
Heh .. you just lifted the bar higher once again. If only other WSO sellers would follow the trend...

Great content James, I can hardly wait to finish it (maybe this weekend) - Kudos!
wow awesome
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 10:08 AM   #18
Anthony Smits
War Room Member
 
Anthony Smits's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Auckland, NZ
Posts: 36
Thanks: 23
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Guys

That was one huge zip - if you're insistent on giving such mega value why not break it in into bits next time? Took me ages to download . . .

Anyway, shows how much stuff you packed in there. Even an angus burger doesn't have that much meat.

I like your slant on the 'turtle' method' - never seen it done quite like that. And that mind map explains a bunch of stuff.

There's a lot more I haven't got to yet. I'm going to be busy

And thanks. Great training, no doubt about it.

Anthony
Anthony Smits is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 10:16 AM   #19
pluginsforyou.com
War Room Member
 
Chris Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mansfield, Texas
Posts: 95
Thanks: 109
Thanked 112 Times in 80 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Anthony Smits View Post

Hi Guys

That was one huge zip - if you're insistent on giving such mega value why not break it in into bits next time? Took me ages to download . . .

Anyway, shows how much stuff you packed in there. Even an angus burger doesn't have that much meat.

I like your slant on the 'turtle' method' - never seen it done quite like that. And that mind map explains a bunch of stuff.

There's a lot more I haven't got to yet. I'm going to be busy

And thanks. Great training, no doubt about it.

Anthony
Thanks Anthony yes it is packed with info, really hope you enjoy it let us know.
Chris Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 11:21 AM   #20
JV Connection
War Room Member
 
Monika Morley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Austria
Posts: 36
Thanks: 44
Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Chris & James

I must say, I am speechless.... First time, that I checked back with
PayPal, if there was not an error in your pricing.

Hope you don't mind me using this KILLER Product to teach my students. Just setting up one sales funnel you explain so explicitly in video 17, is saving me a ton of time and money. Well...certainly not going to miss the bills stacking up on my desk.

Thank You So Much For Sharing This Powerful Tool!

You're A Success!

Monika
Monika Morley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Monika Morley For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 11:25 AM   #21
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Monika Morley View Post

Hey Chris & James

I must say, I am speechless.... First time, that I checked back with
PayPal, if there was not an error in your pricing.

Hope you don't mind me using this KILLER Product to teach my students. Just setting up one sales funnel you explain so explicitly in video 17, is saving me a ton of time and money. Well...certainly not going to miss the bills stacking up on my desk.

Thank You So Much For Sharing This Powerful Tool!

You're A Success!

Monika
Thanks a ton Monika !
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 05:52 PM   #22
www.AnthonyAires.com
War Room Member
 
Anthony Aires's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Orlando
Posts: 357
Thanks: 446
Thanked 563 Times in 299 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there I just wanted to chime in on this . . .
Folks out there if you have no purchased this yet what are you waiting for?!?!?!

The package that Chris and James put together for such a low price is unbelievable! You get PDF's, mindmaps, audio and video trainings . . . 30 videos! This is crazy guys!

The trainings are detailed and easy to follow. THis course is awesome for newbies who need to build a list from scratch and the tips and tricks they give will help us veterans take our list building to the next level.

Did I mention the bonuses they offer are top knotch! If you are an expert at list building and think you don't need this training at least buy it for these crazy bonuses.

Great Job guys! I look forward to plowing though this information!
p.s. the only negative thing I have to say about this course is that my brain is raising with new ideas with ever training module I go through . . . I can't turn it off!
Anthony Aires is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Aires For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 06:39 PM   #23
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
lightmessenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chris Jenkins View Post

Reserved for FAQs, testimonials and all that other cool stuff!
Whether a newbie or an expert internet marketer this product will grow your list and business fast. No need to look around for more products.It is like having a mentor and a coach by your side.

Thanks Chris and James these 30 videos is what I have been looking for all along.

Susanna
lightmessenger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lightmessenger For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 06:59 PM   #24
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anthonyaires View Post

Hi there I just wanted to chime in on this . . .
Folks out there if you have no purchased this yet what are you waiting for?!?!?!

The package that Chris and James put together for such a low price is unbelievable! You get PDF's, mindmaps, audio and video trainings . . . 30 videos! This is crazy guys!

The trainings are detailed and easy to follow. THis course is awesome for newbies who need to build a list from scratch and the tips and tricks they give will help us veterans take our list building to the next level.

Did I mention the bonuses they offer are top knotch! If you are an expert at list building and think you don't need this training at least buy it for these crazy bonuses.

Great Job guys! I look forward to plowing though this information!
p.s. the only negative thing I have to say about this course is that my brain is raising with new ideas with ever training module I go through . . . I can't turn it off!
Thanks a lot
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 07:00 PM   #25
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lightmessenger View Post

Whether a newbie or an expert internet marketer this product will grow your list and business fast. No need to look around for more products.It is like having a mentor and a coach by your side.

Thanks Chris and James these 30 videos is what I have been looking for all along.

Susanna

You're welcome
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 07:04 PM   #26
Warrior Warlord
War Room Member
 
Sam England's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 870
Thanks: 870
Thanked 558 Times in 340 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm back with my review...

First thing I was floored when I unzip this whopping package...30+ videos, plus all the other good stuff that these guys stuffed into it...

These guys are definitely over delivering on this product...

I like the fact that the videos are not too long, they are short and to the point...I believe the average video is 5-6 minutes long...perfect for people like me that don't want to watch long boring videos...and these are not boring at all...

They even have them numbered so you can go step by step without missing anything...

"List Building A to Z" is what they should have called this amazing product...

This should be selling for $97 or more, so anyone reading this would be nuts not to grab this up lickety split...for the price you all are selling this for...it's a steal...

Cheers James and Chris for creating such a KILLER WSO...

I give it my 2 thumbs up...Redneck Style...

Sam England is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 07:24 PM   #27
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Sam England View Post

I'm back with my review...

First thing I was floored when I unzip this whopping package...30+ videos, plus all the other good stuff that these guys stuffed into it...

These guys are definitely over delivering on this product...

I like the fact that the videos are not too long, they are short and to the point...I believe the average video is 5-6 minutes long...perfect for people like me that don't want to watch long boring videos...and these are not boring at all...

They even have them numbered so you can go step by step without missing anything...

"List Building A to Z" is what they should have called this amazing product...

This should be selling for $97 or more, so anyone reading this would be nuts not to grab this up lickety split...for the price you all are selling this for...it's a steal...

Cheers James and Chris for creating such a KILLER WSO...

I give it my 2 thumbs up...

lol thank you
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 09:22 PM   #28
Verified Top 30 Seller
War Room Member
 
Jeff Baxter's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 256
Thanks: 204
Thanked 159 Times in 81 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey guys,

I just wanted to leave a quick comment. If anybody is on the edge about getting List Building Super Nova, then take my word for it. It is worth every penny and 100x more!

I don't often leave comments, not that I'm lazy or anything, but most of the time people come out with stuff I already know so it's like eh ok..

I was definitely able to pick up a few Gold Nuggets within this list building training though and can't wait to implement some of these strategies.

You guys rock!

Jeffery Baxter, Jr.
Jeff Baxter is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 09:39 PM   #29
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
giakling's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 419
Thanks: 46
Thanked 142 Times in 128 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

From the sales copy, it appeared to me that this course is about list swap only. Does it cover other list building methods as well?
giakling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 10:43 PM   #30
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
wiley1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 86
Thanks: 49
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

James and Chris,

Fantastic product! I can see how you both poured your hearts and souls into this one. A perfect example of "overdelivery"!!

Thanks so much for all this valuable information.

James - I PM'ed you.

Thanks a lot for this one guys.

Louise
wiley1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 02:33 AM   #31
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
eBusinessChamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 111
Thanks: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey guys,

This looks like a good product.

Quick question, does your strategy work in any niche? Or just I'm?

To be more specific, is this doable in health and fitness niches as well?

Cheers
eBusinessChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 05:49 AM   #32
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by giakling View Post

From the sales copy, it appeared to me that this course is about list swap only. Does it cover other list building methods as well?

Yes it does. List swapping is one part of the strategies. The course includes all tactics that we use.
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 05:50 AM   #33
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wiley1 View Post

James and Chris,

Fantastic product! I can see how you both poured your hearts and souls into this one. A perfect example of "overdelivery"!!

Thanks so much for all this valuable information.

James - I PM'ed you.

Thanks a lot for this one guys.

Louise

Thanks a ton !
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 05:50 AM   #34
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by eBusinessChamp View Post

Hey guys,

This looks like a good product.

Quick question, does your strategy work in any niche? Or just I'm?

To be more specific, is this doable in health and fitness niches as well?

Cheers
Any Niche.

Thank You

James
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 07:22 AM   #35
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 262
Thanks: 36
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi,

how long is each video?

thanks.
indata7800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 08:03 AM   #36
pluginsforyou.com
War Room Member
 
Chris Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mansfield, Texas
Posts: 95
Thanks: 109
Thanked 112 Times in 80 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by indata7800 View Post

hi,

how long is each video?

thanks.
The video's vary in length but most are less than 3 to 5 minutes to keep things short and to the point. The mind map video will be the longest but goes into great detail about the whole List Building Strategies revealed in the course.
Chris Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 07:34 PM   #37
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 262
Thanks: 36
Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi again,

I forgot do you include any type of step by step guide or quick start pdf on getting going with this quickly?

thanks.
indata7800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 07:52 PM   #38
pluginsforyou.com
War Room Member
 
Chris Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mansfield, Texas
Posts: 95
Thanks: 109
Thanked 112 Times in 80 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by indata7800 View Post

hi again,

I forgot do you include any type of step by step guide or quick start pdf on getting going with this quickly?

thanks.
Yes thanks for asking there is a pdf that gives you notes from us. The video's start from the very beginning and layout the plan that you can follow step by step. Creating your own website and putting it up on hosting company all the way through to advanced tactics and strategies once you get rolling.
Chris Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 01:00 AM   #39
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
giakling's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 419
Thanks: 46
Thanked 142 Times in 128 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the clarification. Good to hear that it covers more than list swap.

Sorry to clarify further, with OTO being a standard feature nowaday, may I know if there is any OTO? If there is, what is it about? What are the benefits and features of the OTO that are not included in the main offer?
giakling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 07:53 AM   #40
pluginsforyou.com
War Room Member
 
Chris Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mansfield, Texas
Posts: 95
Thanks: 109
Thanked 112 Times in 80 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by giakling View Post

Thanks for the clarification. Good to hear that it covers more than list swap.

Sorry to clarify further, with OTO being a standard feature nowaday, may I know if there is any OTO? If there is, what is it about? What are the benefits and features of the OTO that are not included in the main offer?
Would like to say this first the OTO is really on the download page so no smack in the face per say.
Now to get to the benefits, if you want to really explode your list building and have personal access to James and I, to not only help you in understanding all aspects of the course but really take this to the next level and get a hand holding experience that will speed up everything in your list building experience.

There are many things as you know that no matter how much you put into a video or pdf that it is easily missed or looked over.

So the OTO is a skype room where you will get to ask any of those questions and have help right there not only from us but from people that are doing this everyday and going through the pain and trials that will come your way and lend a helping hand.

So in a nutshell is like having your list building coaches at your access for a dirt cheap price so we can gather testimonials and help as many people as we can. Hope this helps and look forward to helping you grow your business.
Chris Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 10:50 AM   #41
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
giakling's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 419
Thanks: 46
Thanked 142 Times in 128 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chris Jenkins View Post

Would like to say this first the OTO is really on the download page so no smack in the face per say.
Now to get to the benefits, if you want to really explode your list building and have personal access to James and I, to not only help you in understanding all aspects of the course but really take this to the next level and get a hand holding experience that will speed up everything in your list building experience.

There are many things as you know that no matter how much you put into a video or pdf that it is easily missed or looked over.

So the OTO is a skype room where you will get to ask any of those questions and have help right there not only from us but from people that are doing this everyday and going through the pain and trials that will come your way and lend a helping hand.

So in a nutshell is like having your list building coaches at your access for a dirt cheap price so we can gather testimonials and help as many people as we can. Hope this helps and look forward to helping you grow your business.
Thanks Chris for the clarification. Just got in and in the process of downloading the huge file. As it is almost 1am my end, will dig into it tomorrow.
giakling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 03:43 PM   #42
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Raz Schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 41
Thanks: 23
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow! I bought this product yesterday and I just had to comment here.
Usually people write in here and say "Oh, I'm blown away" "I'm overwhelmed" and because someone says that about almost every product, I don't pay much attention anymore.

But....guys....I'm blown away, lol!! I cannot believe my eyes.
I bought several listbuilding and other products, and they always seem to fall short, but I have never seen anything like this--truly!

There is such a vast amount of information, I do not think this will be sold at such a low price for very long, and I SO glad I got mine! The videos are short, which I love, with no fillers to waste your time--just packed with good information.

I have wanted this kind of information on listbuilding since I started on the Internet. I have a list, but it is taking so long to get it off the ground and doing what I want it to, that I believe this is an answer to prayer!

Do not hang around here asking questions--just go and buy it, is all I can say.

Thank you, Chris and James, and God Bless!

Raz Schultz
Raz Schultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 08:20 PM   #43
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 91
Thanks: 0
Thanked 65 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This sounds great. I am a newbie and am just wondering is this step by step? How much out of pocket expense is needed? If I work on this daily, how long before I can start seeing results in both subscribers and $$? Thanks for your time.
createfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Sep 2011, 12:24 PM   #44
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by createfreedom View Post

This sounds great. I am a newbie and am just wondering is this step by step? How much out of pocket expense is needed? If I work on this daily, how long before I can start seeing results in both subscribers and $$? Thanks for your time.

This is as step by step as you can get. Out of pocket expense can actually be zero. We also lay out a lot of different tools that you can purchase to streamline things that would cost money.
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Sep 2011, 12:27 PM   #45
pluginsforyou.com
War Room Member
 
Chris Jenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mansfield, Texas
Posts: 95
Thanks: 109
Thanked 112 Times in 80 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Annieb14 View Post

Wow! I bought this product yesterday and I just had to comment here.
Usually people write in here and say "Oh, I'm blown away" "I'm overwhelmed" and because someone says that about almost every product, I don't pay much attention anymore.

But....guys....I'm blown away, lol!! I cannot believe my eyes.
I bought several listbuilding and other products, and they always seem to fall short, but I have never seen anything like this--truly!

There is such a vast amount of information, I do not think this will be sold at such a low price for very long, and I SO glad I got mine! The videos are short, which I love, with no fillers to waste your time--just packed with good information.

I have wanted this kind of information on listbuilding since I started on the Internet. I have a list, but it is taking so long to get it off the ground and doing what I want it to, that I believe this is an answer to prayer!

Do not hang around here asking questions--just go and buy it, is all I can say.

Thank you, Chris and James, and God Bless!

Raz Schultz

WOW all I can do is say thank you Raz and please let me know if we can help in anyway please feel to contact us.

Last edited on 12th Sep 2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: typo
Chris Jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Sep 2011, 07:36 PM   #46
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered the Super Nova WSO this weekend and I believe that the confirmation email was sent to an old, inactive email address. Is there someone to contact to have the email address corrected and the confirmation message resent? Thanks.
skiph22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Sep 2011, 07:50 PM   #47
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 24
Thanks: 21
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just purchased...

Hey thanks for the 540mb of Content.

I have built lists using methods learned on "other" forums... and I now need to
learn how to do it the right way...

Looks like an exellent bargain.
Hugh Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Sep 2011, 08:07 PM   #48
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by skiph22 View Post

I ordered the Super Nova WSO this weekend and I believe that the confirmation email was sent to an old, inactive email address. Is there someone to contact to have the email address corrected and the confirmation message resent? Thanks.

Just PM me your paypal transaction id
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Sep 2011, 08:08 PM   #49
craigslistmillions.com
War Room Member
 
James Renouf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United States
Posts: 382
Thanks: 104
Thanked 670 Times in 394 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hugh_dawg View Post

Just purchased...

Hey thanks for the 540mb of Content.

I have built lists using methods learned on "other" forums... and I now need to
learn how to do it the right way...

Looks like an exellent bargain.

You are welcome. We put a ton in this program.
James Renouf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Sep 2011, 08:51 PM   #50
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 91
Thanks: 0
Thanked 65 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: The Most Comprehensive List Building Course Ever On the Warrior Forum Period !
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So Can you build a legit email business based on your course?
createfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
building, comprehensive, forum, list, period, warrior

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:40 PM.