Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 26th Sep 2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share











YES, I KNOW
THE PRICE LEAPED
SORRY
IT WAS FOR 48HRS ONLY
BUT HONESTLY IT STILL IS A KILLER DEAL!!
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to webmustang For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 09:29 AM   #2
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share






FAQ reserved:
BONUS THEME

http://prospect.wpthemes.digitonik.com/

DEMO LINKS

Toolbox theme Demo | This Gorgeous Theme Is Part Of The WordPress Business Bundle
Hyperion WordPress Theme
Monaco WordPress Theme | Just another WordPress Business Bundle site

Rights for the developer license included in this bundle:

[Yes] You may use these on all your client sites.
[Yes] You may use these on sites you own.
[Yes] You may use these for site you sell on Flippa.
[Yes] you may modify these for your needs or clients needs.

[No] You may not sell these themes as your own.
[No] To all else but above.
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to webmustang For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 09:32 AM   #3
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 38
Thanks: 6
Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We’ve all messed around with Wordpress themes that gave us more headache than results. When all we wanted was just to get our theme to look like the DEMO! Dare I say that those days are coming to an end? Plain and simple I haven’t seen anything like this before. They’re unique and fresh, with ‘dummy content’ that lets you swap your own stuff in.


I’ve had the chance to play around with these beautiful themes for several days now. They are WAAAYY WAYYY WAYYY easier to use than just about any other theme I’ve used! On top of that, they are geared for Internet marketing, and they are beautiful! There’s not really anything else you could ask for. Love these themes … and basically Matt just changed what I use for my business websites. And he just improved my business BIG TIME!


Less than 20 bucks for three of these bad boys? If you buy them you should probably be going to jail They are clearly worth a lot more than that. Anyway, love love love these themes Matt. For anyone else out there, these are plain and simple worth it.


Ben
MrJupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrJupiter For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 09:36 AM   #4
Warrior (to be)
War Room Member
 
claymc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 47
Thanks: 17
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thx for letting me take a sneak peak and to review your themes. I must say, They Are Great. Very simple to use. Very nice looking, impressive to visitors and business owners.. And most of all, Easy to Create/Update. A 'custom' wordpress site in 3 hours. Thats awesome.

This WSO is for the offliner that is looking to create websites for their customer in my opinion. Get a VA that knows them inside and out, have a site for your client by the end of the day! I HIGHLY recommend them!
claymc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to claymc For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 09:41 AM   #5
SEO Warrior
War Room Member
 
jalexanderseo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Orland Park, IL
Posts: 110
Thanks: 26
Thanked 98 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you have links to the themes installed.
jalexanderseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 09:42 AM   #6
Steven
 
smarch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 78
Thanks: 12
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great job Matt! Finally someone has made building themes for my offline business simple and easy and that is you! I have been waiting the longest time for a theme developer to come out with high quality, yet easy to use, themes to build sites for my clients (plumbers, roofers, electricians, chiropractors, accountants, attorneys, etc). I just swap out a few images, logo and text and I have a high quality site I can sell for thousands. This is truly a great offer. Thanks so much and keep up the great work.

Regards,
Steven
smarch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to smarch For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 09:44 AM   #7
BizOpScout
War Room Member
 
bizopscout's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

WOW! Just have say how much I appreciate the value and functionality of these themes. I am new to WP. Do Video SEO mostly. But I have seen my Videos shoot to the first page when used correctly with a good theme set up correctly and these have what I was looking for.

Even I was able to install and use right away. Thanks installed and working to see how far and how fast I can get my videos ranked on the first page by using these themes. Thanks for helping a newbie in WP out.

Patrick
bizopscout is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bizopscout For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 09:51 AM   #8
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bizopscout View Post

WOW! Just have say how much I appreciate the value and functionality of these themes. I am new to WP. Do Video SEO mostly. But I have seen my Videos shoot to the first page when used correctly with a good theme set up correctly and these have what I was looking for.

Even I was able to install and use right away. Thanks installed and working to see how far and how fast I can get my videos ranked on the first page by using these themes. Thanks for helping a newbie in WP out.

Patrick
Thank you so much
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 09:52 AM   #9
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yeah Matt is really an awesome designer and you, warriors will hear more from him and see more from him!!

Thanks everyone! I KNOW you will enjoy this product!
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 09:53 AM   #10
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

These Wordpress Themes are simply beautiful. I hadn't realised how outdated and cluttered my existing themes were until I saw these ones. What makes all the difference is the fact that they are so incredibly customizable so you can make them suit exactly what you want. Each one is different and they are easy to adapt no matter how much of a newbie you are. The members area that comes with the package includes comprehensive tutorials that just make them idiot proof.
So you get beautiful professional themes that rival the very best that top range ones like Thesis have to offer coupled with all the options you could want (and some I bet you have never even thought of) and a superb support package.
I will be using one of these for my own website and will without doubt be using them all for my customers. These will definitely make my designs stand out from my competitors and I am convinced they will provide a serious boost to my own sales.
joerow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joerow For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 09:56 AM   #11
Danny Ng
War Room Member
 
munstersg01's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,112
Thanks: 171
Thanked 457 Times in 334 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

These are some simple yet beautifully layout crafted themes.

And it comes with developer license sweet just nice.

Thanks for offering this package

Danny
munstersg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to munstersg01 For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 09:57 AM   #12
Jameson Brandon
War Room Member
 
jb854791's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Tampa
Posts: 588
Thanks: 380
Thanked 172 Times in 118 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Honestly this is a Whacky deal! I knew Jerome was brewing up a theme bundle but had no idea he was going to give it away like this!

If you are building any type of business website wheather it be for your offline clients, your own business sites, product showcase sites or anything else that you want a super FRESH theme for...then jump on these!

On top of that you get the OTO at a dirt cheap price giving you even more to work with...

You could pay for this with one cheap client and still profit...lol

Don't wait while the price goes up, just buy now!
jb854791 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jb854791 For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:01 AM   #13
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MrJupiter View Post

We’ve all messed around with Wordpress themes that gave us more headache than results. When all we wanted was just to get our theme to look like the DEMO! Dare I say that those days are coming to an end?
Plain and simple I haven’t seen anything like this before. They’re unique and fresh, with ‘dummy content’ that lets you swap your own stuff in.


I’ve had the chance to play around with these beautiful themes for several days now. They are WAAAYY WAYYY WAYYY easier to use than just about any other theme I’ve used!
On top of that, they are geared for Internet marketing, and they are beautiful! There’s not really anything else you could ask for. Love these themes … and basically Matt just changed what I use for my business websites. And he just improved my business BIG TIME!


Less than 20 bucks for three of these bad boys? If you buy them you should probably be going to jail They are clearly worth a lot more than that. Anyway, love love love these themes Matt. For anyone else out there,
These are plain and simple worth it.


Ben
Thanks so much Ben! Great Review! Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:01 AM   #14
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by munstersg01 View Post

These are some simple yet beautifully layout crafted themes.

And it comes with developer license sweet just nice.

Thanks for offering this package

Danny
Thank you Danny

Originally Posted by jb854791 View Post

Honestly this is a Whacky deal!I knew Jerome was brewing up a theme bundle but had no idea he was going to give it away like this!

If you are building any type of business website wheather it be for your offline clients, your own business sites, product showcase sites or anything else that you want a super FRESH theme for...then jump on these!

On top of that you get the OTO at a dirt cheap price giving you even more to work with...

You could pay for this with one cheap client and still profit...lol

Don't wait while the price goes up, just buy now!
Thank you so much for this great review... it is kinda whacky huh lol
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:03 AM   #15
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Somerset, UK
Posts: 56
Thanks: 24
Thanked 65 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

For someone who spends most of his time creating web sites using wordpress, I'm always spending $40 here, $40 there for a theme and even a recent one of $97 and this is for just ONE theme.

Your bundled package of 3 wordpress themes for an AMAZINGLY low price is KICK-ASS my friend!

I don't know how you've managed to offer them as such a low price. If you add the optional OTO offer of a 3 additional themes for another ridiculous price, you will have a portfolio of 6 great themes for what you would normally pay for one! This total package is worth over $200. CRAZY! I reckon you must have had one too many jars!

Again Matt, a big thank you for putting these out and I'm sure you'll reap the benefits of all your hard work and now I'll start putting them to the test.

Top Man.

Steve Smith
ivsolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ivsolutions For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:04 AM   #16
TotalWordpressSecurity
War Room Member
 
Powder_Skier's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Near Salt Lake City Utah, USA.
Posts: 546
Thanks: 367
Thanked 410 Times in 332 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jerome - a couple of questions - :confused:

1-Can video be installed in all of these themes, and if so, how hard is it to place the videos where you want to, and on any page??

2-Do you supply instructions on how to modify these themes in terms of what can be edited and where the editing is done?

I've just bought this offer, I'm trying to decide about the OTO. These themes look really nice, btw.

Ooops - one more question. can the slideshows have additional images added that are linkable?

Thanks,
Maury
Powder_Skier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:05 AM   #17
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by claymc View Post

Thx for letting me take a sneak peak and to review your themes. I must say, They Are Great. Very simple to use. Very nice looking, impressive to visitors and business owners.. And most of all, Easy to Create/Update. A 'custom' wordpress site in 3 hours. Thats awesome.

This WSO is for the offliner that is looking to create websites for their customer in my opinion. Get a VA that knows them inside and out, have a site for your client by the end of the day!
I HIGHLY recommend them!
Thanks! That's one reason I love these...SIMPLE! SIMPLE! SIMPLE! But they are still beautiful.
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:09 AM   #18
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by smarch View Post

Great job Matt! Finally someone has made building themes for my offline business simple and easy and that is you! I have been waiting the longest time for a theme developer to come out with high quality, yet easy to use, themes to build sites for my clients (plumbers, roofers, electricians, chiropractors, accountants, attorneys, etc). I just swap out a few images, logo and text and I have a high quality site I can sell for thousands.
This is truly a great offer. Thanks so much and keep up the great work.

Regards,
Steven
Thank you Steven!
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:11 AM   #19
TotalWordpressSecurity
War Room Member
 
Powder_Skier's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Near Salt Lake City Utah, USA.
Posts: 546
Thanks: 367
Thanked 410 Times in 332 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I removed most of the contents of this post - not trying to trash anyone's WSO - my confusion is explained below.

OK, I get it now. $10 price was referring to the ORIGINAL 3 themes, not the OTO. I removed the image I had up because it just perpetuated my confusion. You might want to clarify the wording at the bottom of your OTO.

EDIT: Confusing wording gone - I don't think your OTO was quite finished when I saw it after getting this original offer, because you have just added much more value to your OTO - it's just insane value now - I'm going to buy it. Thanks!
Powder_Skier is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Powder_Skier For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:18 AM   #20
Bigguy10
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jerome, Beautiful looking themes with plenty of options and styles to choose from. I am curious if these Themes were built with SEO in mind?
Could you or Matt elaborate on that? Thanks Eric
Bigguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:18 AM   #21
Lawyer -Profit Consultant
War Room Member
 
J.Agnew.JD's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Atlanta, San Jose, CR & Bangkok
Posts: 625
Thanks: 1,689
Thanked 530 Times in 363 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Christmas came early today! THANKS for such a nice "gift." And for all that for ten bucks --that IS a gift! Looking forward to the tutorials!

FYI: You may want to address comment 20 above -- the OTO is very confusing.
J.Agnew.JD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J.Agnew.JD For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:21 AM   #22
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 34
Thanks: 1
Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jerome, I heard that you were kinda crazy but 3 for $10? Yep, you're outta your mind! Thanks!
cu@datop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cu@datop For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:24 AM   #23
The Force is Strong Here!
War Room Member
 
edc3076's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 84
Thanks: 23
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is a NO_BRAINER!! Period. I have wasted a decent amount of money with design costs to create sites like this for my clients. I wanted to say if you are even thinking about this one don't. The site is very easy to customize in the backend and is perfect for lead generation local or affiliate it should work fine. Great Job on this one Guys!!!!
edc3076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:26 AM   #24
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
digidoodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 430
Thanks: 149
Thanked 106 Times in 63 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Your buy button is throwing an error. It says "
Return to admin@getniches.com





At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to admin@getniches.com and try another option."


It returns to WSOPro and says "order cancelled".
digidoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:28 AM   #25
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
marcos08's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Cheshire, UK!
Posts: 146
Thanks: 4
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Promised myself stop using the buy button on here, but these just far to good a deal to pass on. Thanks
marcos08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:34 AM   #26
WordPress Warrior
War Room Member
 
Matt Glenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 25
Thanks: 17
Thanked 72 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Powder_Skier View Post

Hi Jerome - a couple of questions - :confused:

1-Can video be installed in all of these themes, and if so, how hard is it to place the videos where you want to, and on any page??

2-Do you supply instructions on how to modify these themes in terms of what can be edited and where the editing is done?

I've just bought this offer, I'm trying to decide about the OTO. These themes look really nice, btw.

Ooops - one more question. can the slideshows have additional images added that are linkable?

Thanks,
Maury
Hello Powder_Skier.

My name is Matt and I developed and designed these themes. To answer your questions...

1. Video can be used in any page or post you choose. Simply paste the URL of the video if it is from a major provider or add the embed code with HTML view. Any editing if content is done in the WordPress page/post editor.

2. There are not instructions on how to modify any code as what any programmer decides to modify is up to them. There are however instructions on how to use the theme as built.

I you do some mods and have questions you can always submit a support request.

The slideshows can be linked from the theme options to any url you decide in the slide manager.
Matt Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Glenn For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:35 AM   #27
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by J.Agnew.JD View Post

Christmas came early today! THANKS for such a nice "gift." And for all that for ten bucks --that IS a gift! Looking forward to the tutorials!

FYI: You may want to address comment 20 above -- the OTO is very confusing.
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback!
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:36 AM   #28
WebMaster-Success.com
 
kharim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 16
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This sounds like a very great offer.
kharim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:37 AM   #29
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 58
Thanks: 22
Thanked 36 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You got me again 007!

got in on the offer but yes, confused on OTO as everyone else :confused:
onecrackedegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:51 AM   #30
You can call me"easycash"
War Room Member
 
bwh1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: sunny Brazil
Posts: 1,663
Thanks: 645
Thanked 760 Times in 561 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are you serious?

3 themes for $10 bucks with license

Only someone who is NOT in IM will skip that offer.

G.
bwh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bwh1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:52 AM   #31
Hooked on IM!!!
War Room Member
 
Steve Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Wherever I am...
Posts: 41
Thanks: 115
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Jerome,

I had a look at the demos and I must say that these look like really versatile themes. Nice layout. Lots of options. I can't wait to give them a whirl...

As you probably know, so many themes just aren't what you had hoped for when you get into the dashboard. I have the reasonable expectation that this time will be different.

Thanks a lot.

Steve
Steve Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve Miller For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:52 AM   #32
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks SO much for this!

Have a question, the video player that is shown in the theme, is it HTML5 compatible to allow viewing on iPhones/iPads or are you limited to just adding vimeo/YouTube videos?
TexasNative is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasNative For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:53 AM   #33
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Digging Holes
Posts: 306
Thanks: 156
Thanked 130 Times in 117 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jerome,

Beautiful themes, awesome price.

You made my day.

Thanks,

DJorge
DJorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:58 AM   #34
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cu@datop View Post

Jerome, I heard that you were kinda crazy but 3 for $10? Yep, you're outta your mind! Thanks!
haha I have rep don't I? lol
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 10:59 AM   #35
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by onecrackedegg View Post

You got me again 007!

got in on the offer but yes, confused on OTO as everyone else :confused:
That's why they call me 007!
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:00 AM   #36
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt's Wordpress themes are a dream come true for me who doesn't like to tweak a theme to make it look professional and resemble what the demo looks like. It's so easy to make Matt's themes look like his demo, import a xml file, use the pages he made available to change things up a little bit and you've a beautiful and professional site.

There are themes out there that look so good on the demo but they are difficult to tweak your own copy to make it looks close to the demo, but not Matt's themes.

It's easy to switch out code for the video to display your own video, and using the slider to display testimonials is so cool! You can easily change up the color for the themes to make it looks more custom.

His themes are so versatile and easy to use, it's a no brainer to grab this package instead of hiring a outsourcer to design a theme for you, you can easily save a few hundreds of dollars using these themes to build a site for your client or for your own site. For 3 beautiful themes at this low price that's craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy! They can easily be sold at $97.

Pearl
inspiration01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to inspiration01 For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:01 AM   #37
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 117
Thanks: 286
Thanked 70 Times in 63 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Got your themes, they are beautiful.

How do you open the niche file bonus?
Roger Gonzales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:03 AM   #38
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bwh1 View Post

Are you serious?

3 themes for $10 bucks with license

Only someone who is NOT in IM will skip that offer.

G.
I think anyone who uses wordpress should be in on this offer! :p
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:04 AM   #39
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 56
Thanks: 11
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jerome,

Never buy a WSO so fast before.

Thanks

Michael
mikechua is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mikechua For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:04 AM   #40
WordPress Warrior
War Room Member
 
Matt Glenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 25
Thanks: 17
Thanked 72 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Roger Gonzales View Post

Got your themes, they are beautiful.

How do you open the niche file bonus?
Thanks for buying. Glad you like the designs. It is a ZIP file so any zip program should extract it. I used 7zip to make it.
Matt Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:05 AM   #41
WordPress Warrior
War Room Member
 
Matt Glenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 25
Thanks: 17
Thanked 72 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Roger Gonzales View Post

Got your themes, they are beautiful.

How do you open the niche file bonus?
It is a ZIP file so any zip program should extract it. I used 7zip to make it.
Matt Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:06 AM   #42
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

As a local marketer, I couldn't resist buying the WSO Bundle and the OTO.

These sites will enable me to offer a portfolio of themes to prospects, so well worth investing a few $ in.

Nice work.
John
JohnTanner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnTanner For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:07 AM   #43
Warrior Extreme
 
Charles Wai's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: China & Singapore
Posts: 89
Thanks: 7
Thanked 45 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was just looking for the RIGHT theme for one of my offline customer. The 3 themes which included dev. license is just great for me to use now.

Cheers
Charles Wai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Charles Wai For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:08 AM   #44
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by IM Steve View Post

Hey Jerome,

I had a look at the demos and I must say that these look like really versatile themes. Nice layout. Lots of options. I can't wait to give them a whirl...

As you probably know, so many themes just aren't what you had hoped for when you get into the dashboard. I have the reasonable expectation that this time will be different.

Thanks a lot.

Steve
Steve, Thanks I know it will live up!
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:10 AM   #45
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 45
Thanks: 36
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

They look nice and it was time for some new themes. Price is right too.
m1online is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to m1online For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:11 AM   #46
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TexasNative View Post

Thanks SO much for this!

Have a question, the video player that is shown in the theme, is it HTML5 compatible to allow viewing on iPhones/iPads or are you limited to just adding vimeo/YouTube videos?
Your Welcome!

Matt can answer these questions about customization.
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:15 AM   #47
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 138
Thanks: 13
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi there,

I am interested in this WSO, does it work for WP 3.2.1? I really like the slide function, I have several themes like that in my computer, but none of them work on WP 3.2.1.

Regard to the full developer license, so I can use it on my clients' sites too, right?

Thanks

Waiyi
NameThatCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:18 AM   #48
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 105
Thanks: 91
Thanked 91 Times in 75 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is there an option in the admin area to choose that automatically recognizes when the site is being viewed from a smartphone? or making the sites mobile friendly automatically?

I pulled up your examples on my cell phone, and they are not set up that way (at least currently).

If so, I'm on board. The themes are gorgeous.

How much for the multi-use license? I would only be buying to use them in this manner. I have no use for personal websites lol.

Thanks,

Art
D.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:18 AM   #49
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by inspiration01 View Post

Matt's Wordpress themes are a dream come true for me who doesn't like to tweak a theme to make it look professional and resemble what the demo looks like. It's so easy to make Matt's themes look like his demo, import a xml file, use the pages he made available to change things up a little bit and you've a beautiful and professional site.

There are themes out there that look so good on the demo but they are difficult to tweak your own copy to make it looks close to the demo, but not Matt's themes.

It's easy to switch out code for the video to display your own video, and using the slider to display testimonials is so cool! You can easily change up the color for the themes to make it looks more custom.

His themes are so versatile and easy to use, it's a no brainer to grab this package instead of hiring a outsourcer to design a theme for you, you can easily save a few hundreds of dollars using these themes to build a site for your client or for your own site. For 3 beautiful themes at this low price that's craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy! They can easily be sold at $97.

Pearl
Thank you Pearl!
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2011, 11:21 AM   #50
Jerome 007
War Room Member
 
webmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 497
Thanks: 597
Thanked 375 Times in 168 Posts
Default
Re: WordPress Business Bundle: 3 Awesome themes for the price of 1
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Roger Gonzales View Post

Got your themes, they are beautiful.

How do you open the niche file bonus?
Thank you! Yes they are beautiful!
webmustang is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
awesome, bundle, business, price, themes, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:45 PM.