Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warrior Special Offers (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/)
-   -   767% Rise in Conversions. 10k Unique Visitors in 2 Days. Free iPad. All With 1 Press Release? Yup... (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/460000-767-rise-conversions-10k-unique-visitors-2-days-free-ipad-all-1-press-release-yup.html)

Rubix101 28th September 2011 02:28 AM

767% Rise in Conversions. 10k Unique Visitors in 2 Days. Free iPad. All With 1 Press Release? Yup...
 

Rubix101 28th September 2011 07:37 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
We are offering 4 Review Copies

Once they are gone, they are gone so be quick if you want one. Send me a PM if you are interested

olinala 28th September 2011 08:17 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
I am very interested.
Can you PM me a previous report ?
If not, will come back to see reviews.

Rubix101 28th September 2011 08:25 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by olinala (Post 4769558)
I am very interested.
Can you PM me a previous report ?
If not, will come back to see reviews.

Sent you a PM

Coldevil 28th September 2011 08:41 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by olinala (Post 4769558)
I am very interested.
Can you PM me a previous report ?
If not, will come back to see reviews.

Same please can u pm me report?

Coldevil 28th September 2011 08:51 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
thanks for the samples, will have a think about this as it does appeal to me.

Rubix101 28th September 2011 08:56 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coldevil (Post 4769749)
thanks for the samples, will have a think about this as it does appeal to me.

No worries Coldevil.

When you are ready to order we will have one of our talented writers create a press release that will really do your website proud.

intelinside 28th September 2011 08:57 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
I am also interested in samples, can you please share?

Rubix101 28th September 2011 10:44 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
1 Review copy has gone to tweetadder

Only 3 Copies left!

Rubix101 28th September 2011 12:47 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by intelinside (Post 4769779)
I am also interested in samples, can you please share?

Have sent you a PM with samples- Thanks for your interest.

jpaissa27 28th September 2011 01:11 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
I've used PRM for the past six months and it is by far the most effective and affordable press release writing + syndication service out there. I have tried them ALL (even prweb) and for the value this simply can't be beat.

I order roughly one press release per week and its like a sling shot effect for my websites. I fly up through Google and my traffic compounds almost overnight- and stays consistent for months. Press release marketing is a permanent part of my marketing budget simply because it generates a strong ROI. I would strongly suggest this service to anyone who needs some big exposure for their website.

DNChamp 28th September 2011 04:29 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
How are PR for amazon store sites? Looking to maybe get one for my offline client as well so how is it for a local business?

Can you pm me one of your written PR to see AND how the report may look as well?

Rubix101 28th September 2011 04:44 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpaissa27 (Post 4771530)
I've used PRM for the past six months and it is by far the most effective and affordable press release writing + syndication service out there. I have tried them ALL (even prweb) and for the value this simply can't be beat.

I order roughly one press release per week and its like a sling shot effect for my websites. I fly up through Google and my traffic compounds almost overnight- and stays consistent for months. Press release marketing is a permanent part of my marketing budget simply because it generates a strong ROI. I would strongly suggest this service to anyone who needs some big exposure for their website.

Thank you for the excellent testimonial, J.

Rubix101 28th September 2011 04:59 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DNChamp (Post 4772595)
How are PR for amazon store sites? Looking to maybe get one for my offline client as well so how is it for a local business?

Can you pm me one of your written PR to see AND how the report may look as well?

Press releases actually work quite well for Amazon stores. As far as an offline business, as long as we put the physical address in the boiler plate it can very effective- especially for Google Places. Will send you a PM shortly with further details concerning your questions. Thanks.

Rubix101 28th September 2011 07:23 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
2nd Review copy has gone to maestero2010

Only 2 Copies left

dirtyhair 29th September 2011 11:53 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
I'll take one.

1 copy remaining.

Rubix101 30th September 2011 12:18 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtyhair (Post 4782289)
I'll take one.

1 copy remaining.

Thanks for your order, Dirtyhair!

1 REVIEW COPY REMAINING!!!

Coldevil 1st October 2011 02:52 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Go on then i'm in :)

Coldevil 1st October 2011 03:05 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Ordered and paid for thanks

Rubix101 1st October 2011 03:07 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coldevil (Post 4789307)
Ordered and paid for thanks

Thanks for your order!

OK there are no more review copies available

frogman 3rd October 2011 05:42 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
I have been using this service for that past few months and I am very happy with it.

Very professional and effective.

Rubix101 3rd October 2011 08:41 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by frogman (Post 4803522)
I have been using this service for that past few months and I am very happy with it.

Very professional and effective.

Thanks frogman, we value your business and will continue to do you proud.

Anthony seoserviceagents 3rd October 2011 09:18 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
I ordered a review copy and the results are starting to come in.

First of all, this was a REALLY well written press release- by far the best I've ever seen. I'm guessing they put their very best writer on the job because this was a review copy but still- if they have writers like this on their team you can't go wrong. This is professioanl news material right here.

The syndication I'm getting is huge. My story is currently on at least 80 news sites (that I've checked so far) as it generates 4028 results when searching for the title of the story in Google.

From a website perspective I had a huge spike in traffic and I collected a heap of emails on my squeeze page.

I'm still seeing resutls from this single press release and I'll defintiely be ordering again.

Highly recommended.
Thanks guys

roddyfonline 4th October 2011 04:59 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Hey, how many sites do you submit to?

Rubix101 4th October 2011 05:17 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthony seoserviceagents (Post 4804354)
I ordered a review copy and the results are starting to come in.

First of all, this was a REALLY well written press release- by far the best I've ever seen. I'm guessing they put their very best writer on the job because this was a review copy but still- if they have writers like this on their team you can't go wrong. This is professioanl news material right here.

The syndication I'm getting is huge. My story is currently on at least 80 news sites (that I've checked so far) as it generates 4028 results when searching for the title of the story in Google.

From a website perspective I had a huge spike in traffic and I collected a heap of emails on my squeeze page.

I'm still seeing resutls from this single press release and I'll defintiely be ordering again.

Highly recommended.
Thanks guys

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Quote:

Originally Posted by roddyfonline (Post 4805825)
Hey, how many sites do you submit to?

We do not have a set number of sites. Unlike a lot of others we do not just submit to a handful of free press release directories.

You get mass syndication via real newswires. How many sites pick up your release will vary. But just read our reviews to see how happy our clients are with the distribution. Most of our clients are repeat orders for the simple fact that once you try us out and see how well it works, you will more than like want another... and another :)

roddyfonline 4th October 2011 05:24 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
lol I see and saw......will order when things are ready...thread bookmarked

dirtyhair 4th October 2011 11:01 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Hey there,

I just thought I'de add in my two cents. I run an seo firm and also manage a number of my own online businesses. As such I test out a fair number of service providers, not only for quality of work, but results.

I have used over 5 press release service providers in the last 2 months. I can say that the writing and distribution provided by these guys is by far and away the best quality you can find. For the price you are paying, the access to the high quality newswires that they offer cannot be found elsewhere.

In total I have now ordered 3 press releases from them and I will be ordering more. These guys are now my number 1 press release service, and in terms of value for money, they should be yours too.

dirtyhair

Rubix101 4th October 2011 11:06 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtyhair (Post 4811464)
Hey there,

I just thought I'de add in my two cents. I run an seo firm and also manage a number of my own online businesses. As such I test out a fair number of service providers, not only for quality of work, but results.

I have used over 5 press release service providers in the last 2 months. I can say that the writing and distribution provided by these guys is by far and away the best quality you can find. For the price you are paying, the access to the high quality newswires that they offer cannot be found elsewhere.

In total I have now ordered 3 press releases from them and I will be ordering more. These guys are now my number 1 press release service, and in terms of value for money, they should be yours too.

dirtyhair

Thanks for the great review and thanks for your business!

I'm glad you are happy with our service

boltcopy 5th October 2011 08:38 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Really like the look of this service for offline businesses,

Can you pm me one of your written PR to see AND how the report may look as well?

Thanks

Rubix101 5th October 2011 08:41 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boltcopy (Post 4817812)
Really like the look of this service for offline businesses,

Can you pm me one of your written PR to see AND how the report may look as well?

Thanks

Just sent you a PM

douglas88 6th October 2011 05:54 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Unbelievable Quality at a great price . I am very satisfied with the writing of my latest PR and the traffic that I am getting . There is something to be said about a quality written PR . I must admit that I am a repeat customer and will be again . :) the integrity that is offered is unmatched by other providers . Thanks again , Doug

LMFAO 6th October 2011 07:17 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Got an excellent press release written within a few days, approved it, and shortly after it was live. We were picked up by about 75 high quality news sites including journals that were relevant to our niche. We landed in Google news and saw a huge uplift in unique visitors. We're definitely going to make PRM a permanent part of our traffic building/SEO efforts.

Thanks for the fantastic work guys.

D

pratapa 7th October 2011 08:50 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
ordered just now.........looking forward for a good service

Coldevil 7th October 2011 09:09 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
I received my press release after a few days.
It was so well researched , the writer new everything about my business .
It was extremely well written and needed no amending whatsoever.
This was 2 days ago, i have just checked for articles published and there are almost 400 up to now.

This is the best press release article i have EVER had written,
The pr sites are top notch

These are now my guys for press releases.
Thank you and all your team
Col

praveen 7th October 2011 09:36 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
sent you a pm with some questions.

Rubix101 7th October 2011 08:34 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by praveen (Post 4827560)
sent you a pm with some questions.

Reply Sent, thanks for the inquiry.

praveen 8th October 2011 12:06 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubix101 (Post 4830521)
Reply Sent, thanks for the inquiry.

Thank you. Order placed
Transaction ID: 1E607967PS780650D

Rubix101 8th October 2011 12:28 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by praveen (Post 4831249)
Thank you. Order placed
Transaction ID: 1E607967PS780650D

Order Received. Have sent details over to one of our writers so they can get started.

Thanks for your business

Kerryrus 9th October 2011 05:19 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
can you pm please. Was just about to order but don't know what category i should be selecting or what keywords i am targeting. Basically it's for a list building product called The Giveaway Masterclass I have created with John Thornill and I want a press release doing for it. Look forward to your reply. Thanks. Kerry

Rubix101 9th October 2011 05:47 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerryrus (Post 4837088)
can you pm please. Was just about to order but don't know what category i should be selecting or what keywords i am targeting. Basically it's for a list building product called The Giveaway Masterclass I have created with John Thornill and I want a press release doing for it. Look forward to your reply. Thanks. Kerry

Thank you for your question, Kerry.

For something like this you should choose the "Internet marketing" category.

As for your keywords, press releases are a great way to help your site rank for your target keywords/audience. We allow four anchors in the body of the press release and one raw URL at the bottom. Our writers will figure out the optimal way to incorporate your keywords for SEO, but ultimately it is up to you to choose the keywords you want to target. These should be the same keywords that you are targeting on your website; ie "list building," "email marketing" etc. You can provide as little as one keyword and as many as four.

I hope this helped to answer your question. Thank you for your business, I'm sure you'll be impressed with the results!

Coldevil 11th October 2011 06:56 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
An update to my earlier feedback.

I can only put this down to the fantastic press release.

My story, i have a website selling wall stickers and decals.( which i manufacture).
Today i have received a phone call from a representative from ITV, the largest independent tv boadcaster in the UK.
They want to feature my products on a prime time tv show :D

RESULT

Thanks again

Rubix101 11th October 2011 03:49 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coldevil (Post 4850363)
An update to my earlier feedback.

I can only put this down to the fantastic press release.

My story, i have a website selling wall stickers and decals.( which i manufacture).
Today i have received a phone call from a representative from ITV, the largest independent tv boadcaster in the UK.
They want to feature my products on a prime time tv show :D

RESULT

Thanks again

That's fantastic news Coldevil! See, all it takes is a great product and things can go gangbusters for you in the offline world as well as online.

Keep us posted on how you go with all the attention!

Congratulations

JV3STUDIO 17th October 2011 05:12 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
PM sent :)

Rubix101 17th October 2011 05:15 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Mcvictor (Post 4888608)
PM sent :)

Thanks for the inquiry. I just shot you over a reply.

praveen 20th October 2011 07:08 AM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Feedback:-

I am extremely happy with the service. I work with a lot of ppl from WF and elsewhere but Rubix and his team are top notch and one of the finest i have worked with.

The press release was spot on and was to the brief that i had given and could not have asked for more.

The keyword that i used also moved up from page 2 to mid page 1 which is exactly what i wanted :)

I am already planning to get another release done for a different site by rubix.

At the last count, over 450+ results in big G :)

Thank you :)

Rubix101 20th October 2011 02:49 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by praveen (Post 4905053)
Feedback:-

I am extremely happy with the service. I work with a lot of ppl from WF and elsewhere but Rubix and his team are top notch and one of the finest i have worked with.

The press release was spot on and was to the brief that i had given and could not have asked for more.

The keyword that i used also moved up from page 2 to mid page 1 which is exactly what i wanted :)

I am already planning to get another release done for a different site by rubix.

At the last count, over 450+ results in big G :)

Thank you :)

Thanks for the wonderful review Praveen!

Was a pleasure doing business with you.

Gangamma 20th October 2011 10:52 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Price? I dont see any sales copy?

Rubix101 20th October 2011 11:38 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gangamma (Post 4909595)
Price? I dont see any sales copy?

It's all there in images. Maybe try refreshing the page while holding the Shift key.

Anyways the price is just $99 (normally $149) and the link to order at that price is http://www.pressreleasemonkey.com/wso

acuman 21st October 2011 01:48 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Just placed an order. Thanks!

Rubix101 21st October 2011 03:35 PM

Re: EXPERT PRESS RELEASES - HUGE DISTRIBUTION- Tier 1 Newswires- Better Than a 50% OFF PRWeb Coupon
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by acuman (Post 4913804)
Just placed an order. Thanks!

Order and payment received - Thanks acuman!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:18 PM.