Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 30th Jun 2012, 06:11 PM   #751
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

More results in.

mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 30th Jun 2012, 08:12 PM   #752
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This one is almost there. We just pulled a list of this clients do follow links and are reinforcing them with more backlinks of their own. Look at the way it responded.

mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 30th Jun 2012, 08:27 PM   #753
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Last updates of the night. I'm tired!







mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 1st Jul 2012, 09:00 AM   #754
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 61
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, a few more questions/comments/observations about your service please....

1. Can you provide a report of some sort so I can see the backlinks that have been sent to my site? Cos, as a few people have mentioned... the only 'guarantee' that work is being done on my site is the assurance of your team. An actual trackable report where I can see the backlinks being created will help in calming whatever fears i have.
2. From my experience, it is not always enough to get to page one. But for measurement purposes, a site you rank should also be able to stay on page one. For you could easily get a site to page 1 on monday, and you report back to the owner that job completed, then on friday the site slips off page one. We all know about sites dancing around the SERPS. and it's not only brand new sites that dance, but older sites. Has happened to me a few times.

So to this end, on your thread description, when it says "When Does The Campaign End" can I ask that the answer should say something like "It ends one week (or 2 weeks, or any 'reasonable' length of time)" after we notify you that your site has reached page 1." Surely that makes more "sense" and is a better judge of result in light of the above mentioned website/google dance that sites can do. Your thoughts please.

3. I only read through the first few pages of the start of this thread, which was from late last year and perhaps the majority of the people who used your service talked about seeing great results, however, I fastforward to the last few pages of the thread (page 12-16), which are from a few days to weeks old and I am not sure I saw anyone, save one or 2 people talk about the results they obtained, on the contrary, there were quite a few talks about no results or negative results months after. Can you please comment on this observation, as it would suggest that perhaps what used to work last year does not work anymore???

4. Yes you have shown a few graphs in the last few posts which are meant to show that you are getting results... but (a) What program/system is providing these graphs? and (b) how well should we trust a 'custom' made program? Cos at the end of the day if we are all fighting to be on Google page one, and everyone admits that Google is king, then I would assume that it is only logical that Google stats are perhaps the most trust worthy of stats. So could you possibly show us graphs from GOOGLE analytics that show these graph results you posted, instead of a graph from a 3rd party system.

Thanks for your time and responses.
OMichael is offline  
Unread 1st Jul 2012, 11:31 AM   #755
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
monsur's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,382
Thanks: 75
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
Blog Entries: 35
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt
Do you also accept alertpay/payza?
monsur is offline  
Unread 2nd Jul 2012, 07:30 AM   #756
owdp.org
War Room Member
 
webdeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 329
Thanks: 12
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered Campaign...

Your ticket has been successfully submitted! Ticket ID:

Kris.
webdeep is offline  
Unread 2nd Jul 2012, 12:47 PM   #757
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OMichael View Post

Matt, a few more questions/comments/observations about your service please....

1. Can you provide a report of some sort so I can see the backlinks that have been sent to my site? Cos, as a few people have mentioned... the only 'guarantee' that work is being done on my site is the assurance of your team. An actual trackable report where I can see the backlinks being created will help in calming whatever fears i have.
2. From my experience, it is not always enough to get to page one. But for measurement purposes, a site you rank should also be able to stay on page one. For you could easily get a site to page 1 on monday, and you report back to the owner that job completed, then on friday the site slips off page one. We all know about sites dancing around the SERPS. and it's not only brand new sites that dance, but older sites. Has happened to me a few times.

So to this end, on your thread description, when it says "When Does The Campaign End" can I ask that the answer should say something like "It ends one week (or 2 weeks, or any 'reasonable' length of time)" after we notify you that your site has reached page 1." Surely that makes more "sense" and is a better judge of result in light of the above mentioned website/google dance that sites can do. Your thoughts please.

3. I only read through the first few pages of the start of this thread, which was from late last year and perhaps the majority of the people who used your service talked about seeing great results, however, I fastforward to the last few pages of the thread (page 12-16), which are from a few days to weeks old and I am not sure I saw anyone, save one or 2 people talk about the results they obtained, on the contrary, there were quite a few talks about no results or negative results months after. Can you please comment on this observation, as it would suggest that perhaps what used to work last year does not work anymore???

4. Yes you have shown a few graphs in the last few posts which are meant to show that you are getting results... but (a) What program/system is providing these graphs? and (b) how well should we trust a 'custom' made program? Cos at the end of the day if we are all fighting to be on Google page one, and everyone admits that Google is king, then I would assume that it is only logical that Google stats are perhaps the most trust worthy of stats. So could you possibly show us graphs from GOOGLE analytics that show these graph results you posted, instead of a graph from a 3rd party system.

Thanks for your time and responses.
1. We want to keep the cost of this service low so we do not share any type of link report. I'd rather not do business with you if you have any fears anyways.

2. The service end the instance your site hits page one and then we continue backlinking for an additional 30 days as maintenance links.

3. I cover that what used to work no longer works right at the top of the first post on this thread. See the screen shots I have posted to decide for yourself whether or not our service still works.

Originally Posted by monsur View Post

Hello Matt
Do you also accept alertpay/payza?
Sorry no.

Originally Posted by webdeep View Post

Ordered Campaign...

Your ticket has been successfully submitted! Ticket ID:

Kris.
Thanks Kris. I suggest you edit your post and remove the ticket id. Others can log in to your ticket and edit the url and keywords to their own!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 2nd Jul 2012, 01:33 PM   #758
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi matt.

is the buy one get one good today?
mmalone is offline  
Unread 2nd Jul 2012, 02:26 PM   #759
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

do you have direct links to order those. your email letter didnt send me to any real order links? just this forum.. thx mmalone
mmalone is offline  
Unread 2nd Jul 2012, 03:22 PM   #760
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mmalone View Post

hi matt.

is the buy one get one good today?
Originally Posted by mmalone View Post

do you have direct links to order those. your email letter didnt send me to any real order links? just this forum.. thx mmalone
Sorry...the two for one deal ended for this offer over the weekend. We're still running it for http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...week-long.html though.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 2nd Jul 2012, 05:08 PM   #761
owdp.org
War Room Member
 
webdeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 329
Thanks: 12
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok thanks Matt... When you can start my campaign ??

Kris.
webdeep is offline  
Unread 2nd Jul 2012, 05:23 PM   #762
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by webdeep View Post

Ok thanks Matt... When you can start my campaign ??

Kris.
Hi Kris...we should be jumping on your campaign within the next couple of days. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 2nd Jul 2012, 06:30 PM   #763
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Shane361 View Post

Took a while to get it ranked but finally the results are there - great service! Thanks Matt!
Glad to be of service!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 2nd Jul 2012, 09:19 PM   #764
Learn ScreenFlow 5
War Room Member
 
Marty S's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,797
Thanks: 507
Thanked 583 Times in 384 Posts
Blog Entries: 21
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I don't want to leave a review because....

I don't want my competitors to know that a couple months ago I woke up to find my long established review site knocked, no let's say - punted - from page one all the way to page ten.

I don't want my competitors to know that I had no idea what to do to get my site back to page one, and spun my wheels for several weeks trying to recapture lost sales.

I don't want my competitors to know that I used Matt's services once again for not one, but five of my websites.... and started quickly seeing some gradual recovery.

I REALLY don't want my competitors to know that my site is now back on page one for a very competitive keyword, without any changes or alterations done on my own part.

I don't want anyone to know that I should have paid Matt a lot more. (Matt please don't read this...)

I don't want anyone to know how much I appreciate Matt's team for bringing my websites back to life.
Marty S is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Marty S For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jul 2012, 01:42 PM   #765
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Marty S View Post

I don't want to leave a review because....

I don't want my competitors to know that a couple months ago I woke up to find my long established review site knocked, no let's say - punted - from page one all the way to page ten.

I don't want my competitors to know that I had no idea what to do to get my site back to page one, and spun my wheels for several weeks trying to recapture lost sales.

I don't want my competitors to know that I used Matt's services once again for not one, but five of my websites.... and started quickly seeing some gradual recovery.

I REALLY don't want my competitors to know that my site is now back on page one for a very competitive keyword, without any changes or alterations done on my own part.

I don't want anyone to know that I should have paid Matt a lot more. (Matt please don't read this...)

I don't want anyone to know how much I appreciate Matt's team for bringing my websites back to life.
Now that is what I call a testimonial. Thanks!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 3rd Jul 2012, 01:43 PM   #766
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

More results in.



mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 3rd Jul 2012, 01:50 PM   #767
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 225
Thanks: 36
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I wonder when will my site show such results. It has already been over 8 weeks now and the site is no where near the first page
makbog is offline  
Unread 3rd Jul 2012, 02:02 PM   #768
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by makbog View Post

I wonder when will my site show such results. It has already been over 8 weeks now and the site is no where near the first page
SEO campaigns take time. I see we upgraded your campaign with web 2.0 links on 6/15 and started backlinking them on that same day. So you're on the right track for sure.
mattlaclear is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mattlaclear For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jul 2012, 11:45 AM   #769
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 3
Thanks: 15
Thanked 24 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,
Don't have enough post count to send you a PM... Where can I email you???
Thanks
bstbiz is offline  
Unread 4th Jul 2012, 02:44 PM   #770
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 3
Thanks: 15
Thanked 24 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bstbiz View Post

Hey Matt,
Don't have enough post count to send you a PM... Where can I email you???
Thanks
OK... Sent you a ticket (#W8UYGD4VQZ) through mattlaclear.hesk.com
Would appreciate a reply
Thanks
bstbiz is offline  
Unread 5th Jul 2012, 12:00 PM   #771
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bstbiz View Post

OK... Sent you a ticket (#W8UYGD4VQZ) through mattlaclear.hesk.com
Would appreciate a reply
Thanks
I replied o your ticket. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 5th Jul 2012, 12:01 PM   #772
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Time for more results:

mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 5th Jul 2012, 12:51 PM   #773
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 6th Jul 2012, 12:35 AM   #774
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

thank you for the great work!

I'm on the first page now.
Csaba is offline  
Unread 7th Jul 2012, 08:50 AM   #775
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 17
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Matt your page one service worked just like you said it would. Keep up the good work.
gtbeaty is offline  
Unread 7th Jul 2012, 10:35 AM   #776
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Csaba View Post

Hi Matt,

thank you for the great work!

I'm on the first page now.
Originally Posted by gtbeaty View Post

Thanks Matt your page one service worked just like you said it would. Keep up the good work.
Glad to be of service! Enjoy your weekend!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 7th Jul 2012, 10:37 AM   #777
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

More results:

mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2012, 02:23 AM   #778
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
mick232's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 57
Thanks: 13
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

[CENTER][B][COLOR=Red]New and Improved Penguin & Panda Proof Tiered Linking System
Tried ordering this, but the buy link took me to some 'e-junkie' page which wants an address and then refuses to acknowledge the existence of Australia and won't let me progress any further.

Get a better purchasing system and give me a yell and I'll sign up.
mick232 is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2012, 03:42 AM   #779
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mick232 View Post

refuses to acknowledge the existence of Australia.
Australia is 10th on the list. After Aruba and before Austria.
Brent is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2012, 05:08 AM   #780
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
mick232's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 57
Thanks: 13
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Brent View Post

Australia is 10th on the list. After Aruba and before Austria.
Thanks, I know that....

When I select it and then try to hit 'shipping and billing the same' - gives me an error:

"Shipping destination selected does not match the destination entered in the cart. Please go back and update the cart."

But the shipping address is hard coded to United States and cannot be changed to anything else...

What is the shipping address for anyway...
mick232 is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2012, 10:05 AM   #781
Co-founder of Applits LLC
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How many weeks after domain purchase / site launch do you suggest ordering this service? I'm sure it's not suggested for brand new domain names...my domain was purchased in May 2012 and site launched a week ago, working on organic backlinks now. Any feedback would be appreciated!
kdshields is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2012, 03:40 AM   #782
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post


Thanks for the show of faith. We'll take good care of you. Sorry I just can't give you any kind of time predictions on the campaign.
Hi Matt,

Thanks for answering my questions. I filed 10 tickets yesterday for the 10 campaigns I bought in May. Sorry about sending my info late, I had to attend to some pressing matters before I could contact you. Thank you.
leaf3765 is offline  
Unread 10th Jul 2012, 03:52 AM   #783
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 321
Thanks: 69
Thanked 111 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kdshields View Post

How many weeks after domain purchase / site launch do you suggest ordering this service? I'm sure it's not suggested for brand new domain names...my domain was purchased in May 2012 and site launched a week ago, working on organic backlinks now. Any feedback would be appreciated!
Right away.
deezn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to deezn For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jul 2012, 10:47 AM   #784
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mick232 View Post

Thanks, I know that....

When I select it and then try to hit 'shipping and billing the same' - gives me an error:

"Shipping destination selected does not match the destination entered in the cart. Please go back and update the cart."

But the shipping address is hard coded to United States and cannot be changed to anything else...

What is the shipping address for anyway...
We are getting a normal flow of sales coming in from Australia so it must be something goofy. Here's the PP link if you would like to sign up that way instead:

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ngle&cl=132973

Thanks for your patience!

Originally Posted by kdshields View Post

How many weeks after domain purchase / site launch do you suggest ordering this service? I'm sure it's not suggested for brand new domain names...my domain was purchased in May 2012 and site launched a week ago, working on organic backlinks now. Any feedback would be appreciated!
These links are totally safe so let it rip as soon as your site is up.

Originally Posted by leaf3765 View Post

Hi Matt,

Thanks for answering my questions. I filed 10 tickets yesterday for the 10 campaigns I bought in May. Sorry about sending my info late, I had to attend to some pressing matters before I could contact you. Thank you.
No problem at all. Hope everything is alright. Have a good week!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2012, 09:25 AM   #785
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 87
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

for $199.00 what will be the timeframe for blog to be ready and to hit page 1 of google in the highly competitive market? say for 34 million competitive websites.
davesh is offline  
Unread 11th Jul 2012, 10:33 AM   #786
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by davesh View Post

for $199.00 what will be the timeframe for blog to be ready and to hit page 1 of google in the highly competitive market? say for 34 million competitive websites.
We never give time frames as each campaign is different from the next.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 04:44 PM   #787
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

More results:















mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 05:32 PM   #788
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
ctcmarketing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 11
Thanks: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Article Marketing is old fashion but it still works very well.
ctcmarketing is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 06:23 PM   #789
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ctcmarketing View Post

Article Marketing is old fashion but it still works very well.
What prompted you to add that? Are you thinking we only submit article links?
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 09:02 PM   #790
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I recently bought 10 campaigns from Matt. In less than 5 days of sending him my information, one of my medium-difficulty keywords is already on page one! I'm excited to see an increase in leads as I rank for my other campaigns as well.

Matt,

I received a relatively quick response to 7 out of the 10 campaigns that I filed a couple of days ago. But I would like to follow up on the 3 remaining campaigns that your new staff hasn't responded to. Could you ask them to look into it? I also asked a number of questions on my tickets, but they haven't been as responsive as Danielle was in the past. Thank you.
leaf3765 is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2012, 04:12 AM   #791
Dating Expert
War Room Member
 
datingworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,111
Thanks: 297
Thanked 765 Times in 464 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have bought my campaign more than 3 months ago.
I would say I am not happy at all.
I didn't see any improvements in the keywords provided. I even can't see if any back links have been created.

When questioned, I was told that their backlinks are not visible and I cant see if any backlink has been created....

Is there any way to get refund.....?
datingworld is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2012, 10:15 AM   #792
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by leaf3765 View Post

I recently bought 10 campaigns from Matt. In less than 5 days of sending him my information, one of my medium-difficulty keywords is already on page one! I'm excited to see an increase in leads as I rank for my other campaigns as well.

Matt,

I received a relatively quick response to 7 out of the 10 campaigns that I filed a couple of days ago. But I would like to follow up on the 3 remaining campaigns that your new staff hasn't responded to. Could you ask them to look into it? I also asked a number of questions on my tickets, but they haven't been as responsive as Danielle was in the past. Thank you.
Will check them myself right now. Thanks for the heasdsup. I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by datingworld View Post

I have bought my campaign more than 3 months ago.
I would say I am not happy at all.
I didn't see any improvements in the keywords provided. I even can't see if any back links have been created.

When questioned, I was told that their backlinks are not visible and I cant see if any backlink has been created....

Is there any way to get refund.....?
Sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service so far. As I stated in the FAQ's we do not offer refunds once we start working on a project. However I logged in to your campaign and saw that you have not requested the free upgrade we are making available to all our page one clients. Basically we set up web 2.0 pages for you and backlink them in a tioered effort. It is far more effective than just linking to your site directly. I asked Danielle to upgrade your account so you should be receiving your web 2.0 links by the end of the day.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2012, 10:26 AM   #793
I Feel Good
 
GatoFelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 52
Thanks: 11
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Since I’ve been using your services the customer service has always been great and very fast, but I sent two messages 5 days ago and those have not been answered. Please let me know what to do.
Thanks,
Manuel Escobar
GatoFelix is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2012, 10:40 AM   #794
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GatoFelix View Post

Hi Matt,

Since I’ve been using your services the customer service has always been great and very fast, but I sent two messages 5 days ago and those have not been answered. Please let me know what to do.
Thanks,
Manuel Escobar
Sorry about that Manuel. We're a family operated business and most of us took a few days off for a family camping trip. We're all back and hard at work though. I found your tickets and took care of them for you as well. Let us know if you need anything else. Have a great day!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2012, 11:28 AM   #795
I Feel Good
 
GatoFelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 52
Thanks: 11
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I got them Matt, thanks a lot for taking care of this.

Regards,
Manuel Escobar
GatoFelix is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2012, 01:09 PM   #796
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GatoFelix View Post

I got them Matt, thanks a lot for taking care of this.

Regards,
Manuel Escobar
You bet Manuel.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2012, 01:10 PM   #797
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

More results:





mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2012, 06:06 PM   #798
07
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 170
Thanks: 2
Thanked 45 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, got a question. What if I got an EMD for some keyword and keyword has less than 100,000 competition in quotes? Can I just use this keyword or do I have to provide 5? Obviously I analyzed the competition and got an EMD, so its clear that its much easier to rank for this keyword, isnt it? Can I provide you 1 keyword in this situation? Want to order. Thanks.
07 is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2012, 06:56 PM   #799
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 07 View Post

Hi, got a question. What if I got an EMD for some keyword and keyword has less than 100,000 competition in quotes? Can I just use this keyword or do I have to provide 5? Obviously I analyzed the competition and got an EMD, so its clear that its much easier to rank for this keyword, isnt it? Can I provide you 1 keyword in this situation? Want to order. Thanks.
Sorry. But I would be willing to give you a custom quote for the project if you email the details at seotrafficservices@gmail.com however.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 13th Jul 2012, 07:27 PM   #800
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: New & Improved Page One Service: Web 2.0 Tiered Backlinking System (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

For the blog creation service, do I only give you 1 keyword (and you guarantee it will get to page 1)? Or am I misinterpreting
tchung is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$9900, check, google, grab, guaranteed, list, massive, page, ranking, reviews

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:24 AM.