Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 16th Aug 2012, 09:45 AM   #951
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,
I just ordered two "Buy One Get One Free" Page One campaigns. I have submitted four tickets for the campaigns, looking forward to sitting back and watching the serps rise slowly over the coming weeks/months.
gbglass is offline  
Unread 17th Aug 2012, 04:51 AM   #952
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , .
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Where's the ""Buy One Get One Free"" option?
magsite is offline  
Unread 17th Aug 2012, 10:43 PM   #953
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, thinking of onselling your services. In regards to your Site Optimisation/Fix packages, is it ok if they are not wordpress sites?

Thanks
juicyt is offline  
Unread 18th Aug 2012, 09:43 PM   #954
Advanced Warrior
 
Peter Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , Singapore.
Posts: 928
Thanks: 50
Thanked 198 Times in 152 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

I sent you an email today that asks for a clarification of the work being carried out by your team. Could you take a look and reply me.

Thanks
Peter
Peter Lee is offline  
Unread 19th Aug 2012, 02:30 PM   #955
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Just submitted two tickets, tracking IDs: xxxxxLYEPJ and xxxxxE7WT3,
please confirm receipt ...
dpostl is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to dpostl For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Aug 2012, 07:32 AM   #956
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , .
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is there any chance of adding a cheaper option for people wanting to rank country specific? for example .co.uk in google.co.uk or .de in google.de ??
magsite is offline  
Unread 20th Aug 2012, 01:16 PM   #957
Active Warrior
 
barefut's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 78
Thanks: 21
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,
Do you think your products can outmaneuver the upcoming update?

http://bit.ly/OjhChk
barefut is offline  
Unread 20th Aug 2012, 02:06 PM   #958
07
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 170
Thanks: 2
Thanked 45 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I bought 5 campaigns, so with 5 bonus campaigns = 10 total. I already submitted 6 tickets. Will submit 4 more when I am ready (in 1-3 days). Hope to get good and fast results. Thanks.
07 is offline  
Unread 20th Aug 2012, 03:47 PM   #959
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by magsite View Post

Sorry I can't PM, can you give me the paypal liml to buy the "buy one get one free" offer as I can't find it on your posts? thanks Mally
Here you go:

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ngle&cl=132973

Thanks!

Originally Posted by gbglass View Post

Hey Matt,
I just ordered two "Buy One Get One Free" Page One campaigns. I have submitted four tickets for the campaigns, looking forward to sitting back and watching the serps rise slowly over the coming weeks/months.
Thanks. Enjoy the Web 2.0 link juice!

Originally Posted by magsite View Post

Where's the ""Buy One Get One Free"" option?
You simply set up an additional ticket for your bonus campaign.

Originally Posted by juicyt View Post

Hi Matt, thinking of onselling your services. In regards to your Site Optimisation/Fix packages, is it ok if they are not wordpress sites?

Thanks
We work with html and WP platforms.

Originally Posted by Nathan Robinson View Post

Was curious of this as well. Do we simply just buy the campaign and then send you an extra one?
Yup, just set up an extra ticket for the bonus campaign.

Originally Posted by Peter Lee View Post

Matt,

I sent you an email today that asks for a clarification of the work being carried out by your team. Could you take a look and reply me.

Thanks
Peter
I answered it Peter!

Originally Posted by magsite View Post

Is there any chance of adding a cheaper option for people wanting to rank country specific? for example .co.uk in google.co.uk or .de in google.de ??
Nota problem at all. Just let us know that is what you want to rank for when you set up your campaign ticket.

Originally Posted by barefut View Post

Matt,
Do you think your products can outmaneuver the upcoming update?

http://bit.ly/OjhChk
No one even knows what is involved with that update. So I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out when it hits.

Originally Posted by 07 View Post

Hi, I bought 5 campaigns, so with 5 bonus campaigns = 10 total. I already submitted 6 tickets. Will submit 4 more when I am ready (in 1-3 days). Hope to get good and fast results. Thanks.
Sounds like a plan. Thanks!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2012, 04:20 PM   #960
Think Big, Go Bigger!
War Room Member
 
VipGuest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Spain
Posts: 108
Thanks: 42
Thanked 32 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Its still available double campaigns? If i buy a big package, can i add one at a time or i need to add them right now? I mean, if i can save some campaigns for the next weeks or something.
VipGuest is offline  
Unread 22nd Aug 2012, 07:17 PM   #961
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 46
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Cant send a PM yet.

I have 2 OLD First Page Campaigns and got an email for each a couple weeks ago and it gave me the option to switch over to the new system or change domains since it is so old. I would like to switch domains but I cant find the emails to get to the support tickets. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hangten is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2012, 06:49 AM   #962
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 10
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just purchased and sent you a ticket for my campaign, will send a ticket for the second free deal campaign in a day or two for my other site. Thanks for offering such an amazing deal. Look forward.
uJuggle is offline  
Unread 23rd Aug 2012, 01:42 PM   #963
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by VipGuest View Post

Its still available double campaigns? If i buy a big package, can i add one at a time or i need to add them right now? I mean, if i can save some campaigns for the next weeks or something.
We're still offering the buy one get one for sure. No problem signing up now and giving us the campaigns later. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Hangten View Post

Cant send a PM yet.

I have 2 OLD First Page Campaigns and got an email for each a couple weeks ago and it gave me the option to switch over to the new system or change domains since it is so old. I would like to switch domains but I cant find the emails to get to the support tickets. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
I will PM them to you shortly.

Originally Posted by uJuggle View Post

Just purchased and sent you a ticket for my campaign, will send a ticket for the second free deal campaign in a day or two for my other site. Thanks for offering such an amazing deal. Look forward.
Awesome. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 24th Aug 2012, 12:29 PM   #964
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 10
Thanks: 9
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt

I'm interested in your service but want your opinion about something before ordering, is it better to use an exact match .CO domain or non-exact match .com domain?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Michael
newsoft is offline  
Unread 24th Aug 2012, 02:56 PM   #965
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 25
Thanks: 7
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought this service Matt. Can't wait to see the results and get to the first page. It is a highly competitive keyword, and I am ranked 32 for it.
ashdawg4 is offline  
Unread 25th Aug 2012, 06:31 AM   #966
Think Big, Go Bigger!
War Room Member
 
VipGuest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Spain
Posts: 108
Thanks: 42
Thanked 32 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Another order! =D
VipGuest is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to VipGuest For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Aug 2012, 02:08 PM   #967
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just bought 5/5free and sent in all details. looking fwd to it.
jweissgl is offline  
Unread 26th Aug 2012, 02:23 PM   #968
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Nathan Robinson View Post

Just bought the 10 campaigns, with 10 free campaigns. Will submit the tickets probably tomorrow.

Looking forward to working with you!
Awesome!

Originally Posted by newsoft View Post

Hey Matt

I'm interested in your service but want your opinion about something before ordering, is it better to use an exact match .CO domain or non-exact match .com domain?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Michael
non-exact match .com domain BY FAR.

Originally Posted by ashdawg4 View Post

Just bought this service Matt. Can't wait to see the results and get to the first page. It is a highly competitive keyword, and I am ranked 32 for it.
Originally Posted by jweissgl View Post

just bought 5/5free and sent in all details. looking fwd to it.
Enjoy the link juice friends!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 27th Aug 2012, 12:05 AM   #969
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 10
Thanks: 9
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt

How stable are the rankings of the sites of your clients after the multiple google
algorithm changes? Is SEO still stable and worth it?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Michael
newsoft is offline  
Unread 27th Aug 2012, 09:06 PM   #970
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by newsoft View Post

Hey Matt

How stable are the rankings of the sites of your clients after the multiple google
algorithm changes? Is SEO still stable and worth it?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Michael
A stable as anyone else's campaigns. I cannot predict how any future algorithm will effect campaigns.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 27th Aug 2012, 10:54 PM   #971
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 10
Thanks: 9
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

1) What is the official thread for your maintenance service for tough keywords?? I see you have many threads but dont know which on should be used as maintenance

2) Are you worried about the very recent Matt Cutts penguin announcement that something big going to happen the next few months?

Regards
Michael
newsoft is offline  
Unread 28th Aug 2012, 04:21 AM   #972
Active Warrior
Registered Member
 
shakil754's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

I am interested in your Page One service.

My site is built around one not very competitive keyword, so I would only be able to provide one keyword.

Would that be ok. Also what is the best way to contact you for specific questions

thanks
shakil
shakil754 is offline  
Unread 29th Aug 2012, 08:34 PM   #973
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 138
Thanks: 7
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt's services have worked great in the past but I just got an unexpected and very pleasant surprise. One of my sites that was left for dead after Penguin actually worked it's way back up to page one.

I can't say for sure that this will work for all Penguin hit sites (I have several others in Matt's system) but this is certainly a surprising development for me.

Thanks Matt and team.

Ned
neddag is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to neddag For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Aug 2012, 05:29 AM   #974
Think Big, Go Bigger!
War Room Member
 
VipGuest's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Spain
Posts: 108
Thanks: 42
Thanked 32 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey matt.

I have 2 ticket campaigns waiting answer from you.
VipGuest is offline  
Unread 1st Sep 2012, 06:49 AM   #975
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Another satisfied customer. My site was sitting on page two for quite some time. I initiated this offer in early August of this year. Now, my page is sitting on page one. I'm really appreciative that's Matt's team waited until the "dancing" was done, to contact me about the page one status. I had been watching it dance between page one and two for a few days. Very pleased with the service and his team was very communicative throughout it all. Thanks again.
msjellie is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to msjellie For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Sep 2012, 07:30 AM   #976
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 25
Thanks: 28
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

I sent 2 separate campaign status requests through your support ticket system almost a week ago and I haven't received a response. Please help.

Thanks,
Dan
danman19 is offline  
Unread 1st Sep 2012, 02:22 PM   #977
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by newsoft View Post

1) What is the official thread for your maintenance service for tough keywords?? I see you have many threads but dont know which on should be used as maintenance

2) Are you worried about the very recent Matt Cutts penguin announcement that something big going to happen the next few months?

Regards
Michael
Am I worried about algorithm changes? Google makes hundreds of them a year so no I'm no worried. But we are upgrading this service to a more holistic approach. At the moment we do not have a maintenance link service.

Originally Posted by shakil754 View Post

Hello,

I am interested in your Page One service.

My site is built around one not very competitive keyword, so I would only be able to provide one keyword.

Would that be ok. Also what is the best way to contact you for specific questions

thanks
shakil
That will be fine given the upgraded service we are rolling out only requires you give one primary keyword.

Originally Posted by VipGuest View Post

Hey matt.

I have 2 ticket campaigns waiting answer from you.
Both have been answered. Thanks,

Originally Posted by neddag View Post

Matt's services have worked great in the past but I just got an unexpected and very pleasant surprise. One of my sites that was left for dead after Penguin actually worked it's way back up to page one.

I can't say for sure that this will work for all Penguin hit sites (I have several others in Matt's system) but this is certainly a surprising development for me.

Thanks Matt and team.

Ned
Thanks Ned!

Originally Posted by danman19 View Post

Matt,

I sent 2 separate campaign status requests through your support ticket system almost a week ago and I haven't received a response. Please help.

Thanks,
Dan
Answered them both Dan. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 1st Sep 2012, 03:01 PM   #978
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 25
Thanks: 28
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman19
Matt,

I sent 2 separate campaign status requests through your support ticket system almost a week ago and I haven't received a response. Please help.

Thanks,
Dan


Answered them both Dan. Thanks.

--Thanks Matt, but I received two responses to one ticket, but no response to my second one.
Dan
danman19 is offline  
Unread 1st Sep 2012, 03:07 PM   #979
Hip Hop Beats Warrior
War Room Member
 
Genycis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 337
Thanks: 44
Thanked 73 Times in 62 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Glad I stumbled on your page. I'm considering going this route with hopes and prayers that it elevates my website to #1 ranking. Had a few questions first though:

1) Does this work also for Squidoo lenses in addition to websites? (I have a couple of Squidoo lenses that are slowly making me a few bucks in affiliate sales so I wanted to ask)
2) If a word has high competition, such as the keyword "hip hop beats" or "beats for sale", am I to understand that your team will work until this keyword reaches #1, or until it climbs up in rank as I saw mentioned on your other packages?
3) Is this $99.00 a month or a one time payment to get it to Page 1 on Google?
4) Is this to get it to Page 1 (as in #10 on Page 1) or Page 1 #1 spot on Google?
5) Once this site reaches #1, will you also advise us on the best way to keep it there or at least within Page 2?
6) How often a month will you keep us afloat of how progress is looking in terms of ranking?

I'm considering buying the $99.00 option you have especially if it's still at the Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer you have. I have several websites, but need to rework the others a bit before opting them as part of the Buy 1 Get 1 deal, but your offer is a great one and I've really been trying to climb my sites to #1 in Google or as close to it as possible but almost seems impossible to do.

Thank you in advance for answering my questions. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks again!
Genycis is offline  
Unread 1st Sep 2012, 03:11 PM   #980
www.MonsterResource.com
War Room Member
 
ronmojohny's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 150
Thanks: 15
Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt, I've used your services before, and you did a good job. But one of my sites that was on page 1 of Google got hit by panda & then penguin made it drop to >100. I've heard panda is an on-site penalty, and penguin is an off-site penalty, so I guess your service probably wouldn't help me, would it?
ronmojohny is offline  
Unread 1st Sep 2012, 05:51 PM   #981
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by danman19 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman19
Matt,

I sent 2 separate campaign status requests through your support ticket system almost a week ago and I haven't received a response. Please help.

Thanks,
Dan


Answered them both Dan. Thanks.

--Thanks Matt, but I received two responses to one ticket, but no response to my second one.
Dan
Sorry about that Dan. Found it and responded to it. Thanks for your patience.

Originally Posted by Genycis View Post

Glad I stumbled on your page. I'm considering going this route with hopes and prayers that it elevates my website to #1 ranking. Had a few questions first though:

1) Does this work also for Squidoo lenses in addition to websites? (I have a couple of Squidoo lenses that are slowly making me a few bucks in affiliate sales so I wanted to ask)
2) If a word has high competition, such as the keyword "hip hop beats" or "beats for sale", am I to understand that your team will work until this keyword reaches #1, or until it climbs up in rank as I saw mentioned on your other packages?
3) Is this $99.00 a month or a one time payment to get it to Page 1 on Google?
4) Is this to get it to Page 1 (as in #10 on Page 1) or Page 1 #1 spot on Google?
5) Once this site reaches #1, will you also advise us on the best way to keep it there or at least within Page 2?
6) How often a month will you keep us afloat of how progress is looking in terms of ranking?

I'm considering buying the $99.00 option you have especially if it's still at the Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer you have. I have several websites, but need to rework the others a bit before opting them as part of the Buy 1 Get 1 deal, but your offer is a great one and I've really been trying to climb my sites to #1 in Google or as close to it as possible but almost seems impossible to do.

Thank you in advance for answering my questions. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks again!
Actually we're getting ready to take this offer down as it is and will post the upgraded version later tonight.

Originally Posted by ronmojohny View Post

Hi Matt, I've used your services before, and you did a good job. But one of my sites that was on page 1 of Google got hit by panda & then penguin made it drop to >100. I've heard panda is an on-site penalty, and penguin is an off-site penalty, so I guess your service probably wouldn't help me, would it?
Panda is about about site quality for sure. Penguin has some on page elements as well as off page. For sure we can help you either way. Just takes more effort than it used to is all.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 1st Sep 2012, 05:58 PM   #982
Hip Hop Beats Warrior
War Room Member
 
Genycis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 337
Thanks: 44
Thanked 73 Times in 62 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Actually we're getting ready to take this offer down as it is and will post the upgraded version later tonight.
.
Awwww, guess I checked this out too late... sounded like a great offer, especially if it was $99.00 one time fee with a Buy 1 Get 1 Free. I'll check back to see what the next upgraded version is... hopefully it'll be a great offer as well. Thanks for keeping me posted... still curious though as to your services will work with my Squidoo lens as well in addition to websites. Thanks again.
Genycis is offline  
Unread 1st Sep 2012, 06:11 PM   #983
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Genycis View Post

Awwww, guess I checked this out too late... sounded like a great offer, especially if it was $99.00 one time fee with a Buy 1 Get 1 Free. I'll check back to see what the next upgraded version is... hopefully it'll be a great offer as well. Thanks for keeping me posted... still curious though as to your services will work with my Squidoo lens as well in addition to websites. Thanks again.
If you sign up now you can still get in under the old deal. For sure we can rank your Squidoo Lens.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 1st Sep 2012, 06:16 PM   #984
Hip Hop Beats Warrior
War Room Member
 
Genycis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 337
Thanks: 44
Thanked 73 Times in 62 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Final question which I had asked about... so I completely understand what I'd be paying for and buying. Is this a $99.00 one time payment for one website and 5 keywords with the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal as well? Or is this a $99.00 per month payment plan with the Buy 1 Get 1 Free? Thanks in advance Matt, I appreciate your info and help.
Genycis is offline  
Unread 1st Sep 2012, 08:58 PM   #985
Advanced Warrior
 
Peter Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , Singapore.
Posts: 928
Thanks: 50
Thanked 198 Times in 152 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

I just sent you an email so can you take a look. My 2 campaigns are just 2 days short of a month old but performing badly. In fact both of them - the number of backlinks are falling with one falling so consistently fast and drastically it is scaring me. And I am using the same site that you recommended to check on the backlinks. Its ironic that this backlink tracking site was the one you recommended us to use so as to see the huge increase of backlinks once we started our campaign with you. I am really worried and need your help to see what's wrong and why my campaigns are performing so badly. If you need me to change sites now I will if you really think my sites are not going to rank within the next 6 months- that being your time you allow for a change. No change in rankings from the day the campaigns got started.

Please help

Thanks
Peter
Peter Lee is offline  
Unread 2nd Sep 2012, 02:24 AM   #986
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Is this offer still valid?

I'm still waiting my article writer to finish his work.

Can I purchase this offer first then I will give you the URL and keywords later (in a few weeks)? I don't want to miss out on this great "buy 1 get 1 free" offer.

Izo
izo4ever is offline  
Unread 2nd Sep 2012, 06:28 PM   #987
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: Buy One Page One Ranking And Get A Second Free: (3200 + Page Ones Delivered!!)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Genycis View Post

Final question which I had asked about... so I completely understand what I'd be paying for and buying. Is this a $99.00 one time payment for one website and 5 keywords with the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal as well? Or is this a $99.00 per month payment plan with the Buy 1 Get 1 Free? Thanks in advance Matt, I appreciate your info and help.
We actually just ended that promotion unfortunately. If you go check out the first post of this thread you'll see the new and improved offer,

Originally Posted by Peter Lee View Post

Matt,

I just sent you an email so can you take a look. My 2 campaigns are just 2 days short of a month old but performing badly. In fact both of them - the number of backlinks are falling with one falling so consistently fast and drastically it is scaring me. And I am using the same site that you recommended to check on the backlinks. Its ironic that this backlink tracking site was the one you recommended us to use so as to see the huge increase of backlinks once we started our campaign with you. I am really worried and need your help to see what's wrong and why my campaigns are performing so badly. If you need me to change sites now I will if you really think my sites are not going to rank within the next 6 months- that being your time you allow for a change. No change in rankings from the day the campaigns got started.

Please help

Thanks
Peter
Hi Peter...found your tickets. The way the system before we upgraded it was we would submit a small dose of web 2.0 articles to your site using your keywords as the anchor text. Then we would spend all our effort backlinking them to increase the authority of them. So no under that system you're not going to see your link counts go up.

The thing to measure is the authority of the links we submitted and watch it go up from our efforts.

That process takes time though.

But the good news is I just upgraded both tickets to the new system so we'll be taking a deep look into both campaigns and will be able to shore up the areas where it needs it.

To get a complete rundown on what comes with the new system just check out the first post on this thread.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by izo4ever View Post

Hi Matt,

Is this offer still valid?

I'm still waiting my article writer to finish his work.

Can I purchase this offer first then I will give you the URL and keywords later (in a few weeks)? I don't want to miss out on this great "buy 1 get 1 free" offer.

Izo
Just closed the offer down. Sorry!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 2nd Sep 2012, 06:29 PM   #988
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Anyone who has an existing page one campaign going with us just needs to log in to their ticket and ask for the free upgrade. You won't be sorry when you do!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 2nd Sep 2012, 06:30 PM   #989
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

More results:



















mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 2nd Sep 2012, 06:31 PM   #990
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share















mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 2nd Sep 2012, 06:35 PM   #991
Hip Hop Beats Warrior
War Room Member
 
Genycis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 337
Thanks: 44
Thanked 73 Times in 62 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the update... unfortunately, the price as I see is now more than double of what it was for one site versus the $99 it was for the Buy 1 Get 1. I think I'll pass at this time but I thank you very much for your info nonetheless. Best of continued success to you.
Genycis is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2012, 05:59 AM   #992
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 76
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

dude,
I posted a ticket yesterday!

I also posted the ticket ID on this thread.

I still haven't gotten a reply.

Please reply to my ticket
planck is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2012, 10:59 AM   #993
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Genycis View Post

Thanks for the update... unfortunately, the price as I see is now more than double of what it was for one site versus the $99 it was for the Buy 1 Get 1. I think I'll pass at this time but I thank you very much for your info nonetheless. Best of continued success to you.
Best of luck to you as well!

Originally Posted by planck View Post

dude,
I posted a ticket yesterday!

I also posted the ticket ID on this thread.

I still haven't gotten a reply.

Please reply to my ticket
It's a holiday weekend here in the US. So I gave the staff the weekend off to enjoy themselves. But I found your campaign ticket and gave you an update on it answering your question from the new ticket. Also upgraded your account while I had your ticket open. So you're good to go there too.

Originally Posted by Nathan Robinson View Post

I have 20 campaigns going that I bought during the other promotion. I saw we now get a free upgrade if we respond to our ticket.

Do I have to respond to each one? Or is there a way to for you guys just to find all my tickets/campaigns and upgrade them?

Let me know, thanks
Just upgraded them for you Nathan. So you're set to go.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2012, 11:32 AM   #994
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Nathan Robinson View Post

Awesome thanks, I sent this in a ticket but will post it here too in case someone else has the same question.

So with the new upgrade you are guaranteeing one keyword of our choice? So out of the 5 I gave you previously I pick the one I most want to rank for and just let you know?
Yup, but before you do take a look at the keywords we pull for you too. Even if you do not use any of the ones we uncover for you as your primary keyword we will still use them as non-primarys.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2012, 03:23 PM   #995
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Is there anyone we can get the old BOGO offer for $99. The new service your offering has a very steep jump in price ($99 for 2 sites to now $250 for only one)…

Thanks
Trancemusic101 is offline  
Unread 3rd Sep 2012, 03:26 PM   #996
Hard-Wired Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: London
Posts: 17
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,
Agree, I just came to buy 5 campaigns and noticed your offer has changed ;-)
Is your previous offer still available?
Many thanks
Ced Kieffer is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2012, 08:11 AM   #997
HyperActive Warrior
 
murtagh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 132
Thanks: 28
Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I just finished a campaign with you so am already a happy customer

I wanted to purchase this new campaign but had a few questions:

1) My website is mainly about book reviews (and has a large number of them) so the keywords will be diverse. Will that be a problem?

2) It's mainly intended for Indian traffic (95% visitors are from India) so will this campaign work for local Google traffic as well?
murtagh is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2012, 12:24 PM   #998
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 1,427 Times in 734 Posts
Blog Entries: 52
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Trancemusic101 View Post

Hi Matt,

Is there anyone we can get the old BOGO offer for $99. The new service your offering has a very steep jump in price ($99 for 2 sites to now $250 for only one)…

Thanks
Originally Posted by Ced Kieffer View Post

Hi Matt,
Agree, I just came to buy 5 campaigns and noticed your offer has changed ;-)
Is your previous offer still available?
Many thanks
Sorry...but the pricing changed when we upgraded our service. Sorry.

Originally Posted by murtagh View Post

Hi Matt,

I just finished a campaign with you so am already a happy customer

I wanted to purchase this new campaign but had a few questions:

1) My website is mainly about book reviews (and has a large number of them) so the keywords will be diverse. Will that be a problem?

2) It's mainly intended for Indian traffic (95% visitors are from India) so will this campaign work for local Google traffic as well?
This service won't help with local listings. But we can rank you for local keywords on Google.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2012, 04:36 PM   #999
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 85
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Are there any volume discounts available?

Thanks!
mavmav is offline  
Unread 4th Sep 2012, 06:22 PM   #1000
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (3300 +Page Ones Delivered & Counting!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I just upgraded my two existing tickets that have not yet made it to page one. Thanks for offering such great services!



Thanks,

Guy
ReviewGuy is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$9900, check, google, grab, guaranteed, list, massive, page, ranking, reviews
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:53 AM.