Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 16th Oct 2012, 05:20 PM   #1151
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MrJackBauer View Post

Hi Matt.
Could you drop me a PM please, I have a certain amount of questions that I'd prefer not to be asked inside the thread, but more between ourseles. Please feel free to add me on Skype if you have that - should you not want to do this via PM. Very interested in these services - Thanks.
PM is a bummer for me because the forum limits how many I can send out and reply to in an hour. Your best bet is to email me at seotrafficservices@gmail.com and we can go from there. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 16th Oct 2012, 09:50 PM   #1152
Warrior Member
 
SmoothLake's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi, i can't pm you, haven't privilege to send you private message.so please send me your email and skpye, i want to talk with you about your service more.

thank you
SmoothLake is offline  
Unread 17th Oct 2012, 03:57 AM   #1153
Warrior Member
 
SmoothLake's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi,
your contact email is? and skype is?
SmoothLake is offline  
Unread 17th Oct 2012, 09:40 AM   #1154
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 110
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'll drop you an email shortly. Thanks
MrJackBauer is offline  
Unread 17th Oct 2012, 11:54 AM   #1155
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Quick update: Ordered on 10/6/12 created a ticket and have been working Matt's team. Selected 3 key words and just received detailed report of 10 competitors. Will be working on page optimization before link building begins. My site does not show for the first 800 results in google for my keyword as of yet. Will update again.

So far so good.
kenllah is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kenllah For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Oct 2012, 01:48 PM   #1156
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 110
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent you an E-mail now, looking forward to a swift reply.
MrJackBauer is offline  
Unread 18th Oct 2012, 03:11 AM   #1157
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,Matt
I almost read your thread to 10 pages one by one to find the right paypal address.
Finally,i found it on 8th page,but it seems broken,and showed wrong price.When i clicked Campaign 1,it showed me $600.

For the first time,we just have a try,don't want to pour much in one basket.

Could you send the right paypal address? Or could i send the money to jodylaclear08@comcast.net directly.If yes,how could offer my detail,to your email?

By the way,how many keywords the Campaign support?
Thank in advance.
SaraMonica is offline  
Unread 18th Oct 2012, 08:40 AM   #1158
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I FYI... i dropped you a mail re a new site I need optimised for google.co.za only.

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks
ZeeMan is offline  
Unread 18th Oct 2012, 11:29 AM   #1159
dream chaser
War Room Member
 
KamilZora's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 65
Thanks: 18
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Glad I ordered. Best customer service I've had on a online purchase. Stephen is an amazing person. The analysis is so detailed. Highly recommended.
KamilZora is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to KamilZora For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Oct 2012, 03:13 PM   #1160
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 68
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How do I order this??
PixelCreativeUK is offline  
Unread 19th Oct 2012, 01:08 AM   #1161
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Global365's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: CyberNexus
Posts: 1,003
Thanks: 3
Thanked 181 Times in 139 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,

Would it be possible to send u the URL and the keyword before ordering to see if it is doable?

And it says free bonus campaign..can we use that for a different page within the same website

Barry
Global365 is offline  
Unread 19th Oct 2012, 06:00 AM   #1162
Active Warrior
 
billybala's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 69
Thanks: 8
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just order one. Hope everything is gone fine!
billybala is offline  
Unread 19th Oct 2012, 10:21 AM   #1163
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SmoothLake View Post

hi, i can't pm you, haven't privilege to send you private message.so please send me your email and skpye, i want to talk with you about your service more.

thank you
You can email me at seotrafficservices@gmail.com. Thanks.

Originally Posted by SaraMonica View Post

Hello,Matt
I almost read your thread to 10 pages one by one to find the right paypal address.
Finally,i found it on 8th page,but it seems broken,and showed wrong price.When i clicked Campaign 1,it showed me $600.

For the first time,we just have a try,don't want to pour much in one basket.

Could you send the right paypal address? Or could i send the money to directly.If yes,how could offer my detail,to your email?

By the way,how many keywords the Campaign support?
Thank in advance.
If you send me an email to seotrafficservices@gmail.com I'll send you the proper link. The way the service works is you choose a single primary keyword and we keep working on your campaign until it reaches page one.

Originally Posted by ZeeMan View Post

Hi Matt,

I FYI... i dropped you a mail re a new site I need optimised for google.co.za only.

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks
Will do. Thanks.

Originally Posted by KamilZora View Post

Glad I ordered. Best customer service I've had on a online purchase. Stephen is an amazing person. The analysis is so detailed. Highly recommended.
Glad you like!

Originally Posted by PixelCreativeUK View Post

How do I order this??
Here you go:







Originally Posted by Global365 View Post

Matt,

Would it be possible to send u the URL and the keyword before ordering to see if it is doable?

And it says free bonus campaign..can we use that for a different page within the same website

Barry
No problem. Just send it to me via email at seotrafficservices@gmail.com. For sure you can use the bonus campaign for an interior page of the same site.

Originally Posted by billybala View Post

Just order one. Hope everything is gone fine!
Looking forward to working with you.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 21st Oct 2012, 04:23 PM   #1164
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 129
Thanks: 16
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,
I've sent you emails severally via seotrafficservices@gmail.com but never got a reply.

I want to know if its possible to rank a category of a wordpress blog (self hosted) for one keyword. So I can purchase for different categories of my blog.

I also want to know if I could send in my keyword and my site for you to check out before we start working.

Hoping to Hear From You Soon
hamzidosh is offline  
Unread 22nd Oct 2012, 12:10 AM   #1165
HyperActive Warrior
 
davidbatchelor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 434
Thanks: 14
Thanked 55 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hamzidosh View Post

Hi Matt,
I've sent you emails severally via seotrafficservices@gmail.com but never got a reply.
Unfortunately, I am experiencing a similar thing.
davidbatchelor is offline  
Unread 22nd Oct 2012, 09:15 AM   #1166
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hamzidosh View Post

Hi Matt,
I've sent you emails severally via seotrafficservices@gmail.com but never got a reply.

I want to know if its possible to rank a category of a wordpress blog (self hosted) for one keyword. So I can purchase for different categories of my blog.

I also want to know if I could send in my keyword and my site for you to check out before we start working.

Hoping to Hear From You Soon
I would need to see your url and keyword. But I'd rather not get into giving you a comprehensive report as top what changes your site needs until after you're our client. Just takes times examining everything.

Originally Posted by davidbatchelor View Post

Unfortunately, I am experiencing a similar thing.
Hi David...we answer tickets sorted by the date of the last reply. So when you post a second time on your ticket it puts you to the back of the line. I found your ticket and replied to it however. Make sure to have a good day.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 22nd Oct 2012, 12:12 PM   #1167
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 129
Thanks: 16
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I would need to see your url and keyword. But I'd rather not get into giving you a comprehensive report as top what changes your site needs until after you're our client. Just takes times examining everything.
URL and keywords sent to seotrafficservices@gmail.com for assessment.
Awaiting feedback.
hamzidosh is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 02:47 AM   #1168
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just wanted to post a massive thanks to Matt and the team. Since the new Penguin release campaign, they've been doing an amazing job on my site. I'm not on page 1 as yet for my selected keyword, but I've seen my rankings jump for other keywords (including 1 very competitive keyword for which I've been stuck on page 3 for years and am now on page 2).
I'm sure it won't be long before my site reaches page 1 for my keyword and I'll post back an update.
Thanks Matt and the team. Great service at a great price.
dianemk is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 09:05 PM   #1169
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered this service like 4-5 months ago and this is what i got:
5 Backlinks on web 2.0 properties. The content used in it is highly irrelevant. Everyone knows what role relevant content plays for backlinks, even though it is spinned, they have no idea on link building it seems

Okay, what every strategies they use, let us assume they work on results. I haven't seen a little, a little tiny movement in serps for a very low competition keyword (1st page is competitive but other pages they are highly irrelevant with 0 backlinks), What is this? I've been contacting you frequently, you have been saying we are upgrading, but no result

Please give me a refund
icodemachine is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 09:13 PM   #1170
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Enzo Reyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 130
Thanks: 32
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you for review
I bought this service 1 weeks ago, after i confirmed 3 or 4 times my keywords now he told he build backlinks...i see some moves but lets see what wil happen.
Enzo Reyn is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 09:14 PM   #1171
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by icodemachine View Post

I ordered this service like 4-5 months ago and this is what i got:
5 Backlinks on web 2.0 properties. The content used in it is highly irrelevant. Everyone knows what role relevant content plays for backlinks, even though it is spinned, they have no idea on link building it seems

Okay, what every strategies they use, let us assume they work on results. I haven't seen a little, a little tiny movement in serps for a very low competition keyword (1st page is competitive but other pages they are highly irrelevant with 0 backlinks), What is this? I've been contacting you frequently, you have been saying we are upgrading, but no result

Please give me a refund
For some reason I cannot find your Warrior Forum Name in our database of campaigns. We work very hard on our campaigns and take pride in the service we provide our customers. We strive to post relevant links as we outline in the first post of this thread.

If you could post your ticket id I'd be very interested in helping you out.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 09:24 PM   #1172
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dianemk View Post

Just wanted to post a massive thanks to Matt and the team. Since the new Penguin release campaign, they've been doing an amazing job on my site. I'm not on page 1 as yet for my selected keyword, but I've seen my rankings jump for other keywords (including 1 very competitive keyword for which I've been stuck on page 3 for years and am now on page 2).
I'm sure it won't be long before my site reaches page 1 for my keyword and I'll post back an update.
Thanks Matt and the team. Great service at a great price.
Glad you like!

Originally Posted by robiim View Post

Thank you for review
I bought this service 1 weeks ago, after i confirmed 3 or 4 times my keywords now he told he build backlinks...

i know nobody rank for 100$ any keyword in top of google...so happy scaming.
Hi Robert...I did find your ticket and saw that you signed up on 10/10/12. On 10/11 we pulled a list of keywords for you to look over. Then you quickly declared your primary keywords. On 10/12 we pulled comprehensive reports for each of the keywords you chose that compared your site to the ten sites ranking for each keyword.

On 10/18 your links started going out.

On 10/19 our head html developer looked at your site and gave you several recommendations on how to optimize your site for the new algorithms.

I understand your irritation at having to confirm your main keyword a couple of times and I would undoubtedly feel the same if I were in your shoes. But we ask you to confirm your keyword after you get a chance to review our reports and on page optimization report just in case you want to swap out your keyword before we begin the linking process. A lot of our clients choose to change their keywords so we're just double checking.

We're on top of your campaign for sure. Let us know if you have any questions.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 09:35 PM   #1173
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Enzo Reyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 130
Thanks: 32
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Glad you like!


Hi Robert...I did find your ticket and saw that you signed up on 10/10/12. On 10/11 we pulled a list of keywords for you to look over. Then you quickly declared your primary keywords. On 10/12 we pulled comprehensive reports for each of the keywords you chose that compared your site to the ten sites ranking for each keyword.

On 10/18 your links started going out.

On 10/19 our head html developer looked at your site and gave you several recommendations on how to optimize your site for the new algorithms.

I understand your irritation at having to confirm your main keyword a couple of times and I would undoubtedly feel the same if I were in your shoes. But we ask you to confirm your keyword after you get a chance to review our reports and on page optimization report just in case you want to swap out your keyword before we begin the linking process. A lot of our clients choose to change their keywords so we're just double checking.

We're on top of your campaign for sure. Let us know if you have any questions.
My irritation become when i ask for reffund before you start my champagne...
Now what to do? I`m patient and wait 12 month and then ?
Enzo Reyn is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 09:40 PM   #1174
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by robiim View Post

My irritation become when i ask for reffund before you start my champagne...
Now what to do? I`m patient and wait 12 month and then ?
I'm sorry I do not see anywhere on your ticket you asked for the refund before we started your campaign. Besides what makes you think your campaign is going to take 12 months. Your current domain authority is 1 and the sites ranking already for your keyword average 58. Won't take that long to build your authority up.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 09:49 PM   #1175
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Enzo Reyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 130
Thanks: 32
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

I'm sorry I do not see anywhere on your ticket you asked for the refund before we started your campaign. Besides what makes you think your campaign is going to take 12 months. Your current domain authority is 1 and the sites ranking already for your keyword average 58. Won't take that long to build your authority up.

I know my domain situation, I work on it too.
Bought your service just for a + source for better ranking.
Let`s see the bottom line what will be..

I will come with review

Thanks for fast replay,
Take care.
Enzo Reyn is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 09:53 PM   #1176
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by robiim View Post

I know my domain situation, I work on it too.
Bought your service just for a + source for better ranking.
Let`s see the bottom line what will be..

I will come with review

Thanks for fast replay,
Take care.
Your on page situation is not that far off. All you need to do is:

1) Remove the ad from the top of the page. Leading with ads rather than quality text content is detrimental to the expedience and sustainability of your SERP positioning. Visit this Google post for more information on its importance: Page layout algorithm improvement - Inside Search

Putting the ad a little lower on the page will help you for sure.

2) Incorporate more than a single keyword instance within the title tag.

3) Your page contains excessive keyword instances through its copy.

Those are easy fixes. Stephen offered to take care of some of it for you free of charge. When he gave you his recommendations.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 09:58 PM   #1177
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Enzo Reyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 130
Thanks: 32
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Your on page situation is not that far off. All you need to do is:

1) Remove the ad from the top of the page. Leading with ads rather than quality text content is detrimental to the expedience and sustainability of your SERP positioning. Visit this Google post for more information on its importance: Page layout algorithm improvement - Inside Search

Putting the ad a little lower on the page will help you for sure.

2) Incorporate more than a single keyword instance within the title tag.

3) Your page contains excessive keyword instances through its copy.

Those are easy fixes. Stephen offered to take care of some of it for you free of charge. When he gave you his recommendations.
I still have this problems ?
Enzo Reyn is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 10:00 PM   #1178
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by robiim View Post

I still have this problems ?
Sorry...I didn't look at your site when I reviewed your ticket. Looks like you have been busy.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 10:01 PM   #1179
SureKnowSomething.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 78
Thanks: 3
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

We strive to post relevant links as we outline in the first post of this thread.
I just want to clarify this Matt, because I am sure you are not personally doing the linkbuilding yourself, but I am unsure as to how closely you surpervise your outsourcers.

I have 3 campaigns going, and they all are following the same procedure:

10 new Web 2 pages are created using spun PLR content - I didn't take up the upsell offer for unique content.

The content is relevant to the back link. For example one of my campaigns has a real estate related target keyword phrase, and the content is about buying a house.

The backlinks, however, are not placed so that they make grammatical sense within a sentence. They are either placed at the beginning of a sentence or paragraph, or just randomly placed within a sentence.


I don't have a problem with any of this, but I do have a query about the supposed "heavy backlinking" applied to these Web 2 pages.

After 30 days all the Web 2 pages are still PR N/A.
How long would expect it to take for these pages to at least get to PR0?

Is there any way to tell whether the Web2 pages are themselves getting backlinked or not?
Johnno is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 10:03 PM   #1180
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Enzo Reyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 130
Thanks: 32
Thanked 21 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Sorry...I didn't look at your site when I reviewed your ticket. Looks like you have been busy.
i made the request thats why i ask,i was think is not good enogh..

thanks matt

ps read you pm
Enzo Reyn is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 10:07 PM   #1181
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Johnno View Post

I just want to clarify this Matt, because I am sure you are not personally doing the linkbuilding yourself, but I am unsure as to how closely you surpervise your outsourcers.

I have 3 campaigns going, and they all are following the same procedure:

10 new Web 2 pages are created using spun PLR content - I didn't take up the upsell offer for unique content.

The content is relevant to the back link. For example one of my campaigns has a real estate related target keyword phrase, and the content is about buying a house.

The backlinks, however, are not placed so that they make grammatical sense within a sentence. They are either placed at the beginning of a sentence or paragraph, or just randomly placed within a sentence.


I don't have a problem with any of this, but I do have a query about the supposed "heavy backlinking" applied to these Web 2 pages.

After 30 days all the Web 2 pages are still PR N/A.
How long would expect it to take for these pages to at least get to PR0?

Is there any way to tell whether the Web2 pages are themselves getting backlinked or not?
Hi Paul...we are a family run business so we do most of the work ourselves. But I do have a knuckle head or two in the clan!

The best way to check your links is to run them on https://ahrefs.com/. It takes a while for their crawlers to find all the links though.

When we place your keyword in the spun plr body it's a chore sometimes finding the right place to insert it.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 10:07 PM   #1182
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by robiim View Post

i made the request thats why i ask,i was think is not good enogh..

thanks matt

ps read you pm
Ha...we'll pull another report tomorrow so you can see how your site is looking after the changes you made.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 12:35 AM   #1183
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 129
Thanks: 16
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hamzidosh View Post

URL and keywords sent to seotrafficservices@gmail.com for assessment.
Awaiting feedback.
Awaiting Reply Matt...
hamzidosh is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 01:50 AM   #1184
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt not sure if you got my email so if you did then sorry for the double inquiry. So i have some campaigns with you and about to start a couple more. Iam building a blog on an EMD so i just found out about the Penguin update affecting EMD. Do you suggest building the site on a new domain and if so how do i go about choosing a domain that won't get my site affected by this update. My main keyword is a 4 word keyword, so can the new domain name have any words at all from the main keyword consisting of four words? For example if my main keyword is "mice that jump high" how would you go about picking a domain for this keyword. Any input from Matt and fellow warriors is much appreciated. Hope iam posting in the right area.

Thanks in advance
spud211 is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 01:09 PM   #1185
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Warriors...we are closing this service to any new sales as we have reached our max capacity and do not have room for any new campaigns.

In the meantime if you would like a quote on a custom campaign please email us at seotrafficservices@gmail.com.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 01:13 PM   #1186
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by spud211 View Post

Matt not sure if you got my email so if you did then sorry for the double inquiry. So i have some campaigns with you and about to start a couple more. Iam building a blog on an EMD so i just found out about the Penguin update affecting EMD. Do you suggest building the site on a new domain and if so how do i go about choosing a domain that won't get my site affected by this update. My main keyword is a 4 word keyword, so can the new domain name have any words at all from the main keyword consisting of four words? For example if my main keyword is "mice that jump high" how would you go about picking a domain for this keyword. Any input from Matt and fellow warriors is much appreciated. Hope iam posting in the right area.

Thanks in advance
We are seeing evidence that EMD's are hit hard when there are on page issues involved as well. Same can be said if you have an EMD that overused a keyword in the anchor text.

I am noticing though that a lot of sites on page one now have the keyword listed on the url apart from the root domain.

So rodentfacts.com would be better than www.micethatjumphigh.com.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 08:34 PM   #1187
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have sent the PM, check it and reply asap, No single result

p.s couldn't send pm, here's the username used:gauthamnekk, CHeck it
icodemachine is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 08:42 PM   #1188
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by icodemachine View Post

I have sent the PM, check it and reply asap, No single result

p.s couldn't send pm, here's the username used:gauthamnekk, CHeck it
Thanks Nekkanti...checking your two tickets out now.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 09:44 PM   #1189
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by icodemachine View Post

I have sent the PM, check it and reply asap, No single result

p.s couldn't send pm, here's the username used:gauthamnekk, CHeck it
I had new reports pulled for each of your campaigns and saw some good stuff. You do have some on page issues needing addressed though. Nothing drastic but still it's keeping you from being Penguin and Panda compliant.

First of all the reports we pulled compare your site with the ten sites already ranking on page one for your keyword. So any changes I mention need to be taken care of to get you in line with the sites already where you want to get to.

Really is an easy way to reverse engineer the algorithm.

1) Your entire keyword is contained in your domain. After doing a lot of checking we're still finding a lot of EMD's on page one. So it leads me to believe that the change is just an algorithm change rather than a penalty.

So it looks like Google is no longer giving extra credits to EMD's. Which may or may not be effecting your current ranking for your primary keyword.

For a pretty informative read on the topic check out this link: The Exact Match Domain Playbook: A Guide and Best Practices for EMDs | SEOmoz

To see how your site compares to the sites on page one check out page 11 of the report we attached on your ticket.

2) When we upgraded your account and pulled the first report on 9/13 you had no social media links to your site. Thanks to our holistic efforts you do now. See page 15 for confirmation of this.

3) You need to use your full keyword in one header tag on your site to get it in line with the sites ranking already. Page 20 of the report.

4) Use your keyword in emphasized text one time on your page. Page 26.

5) Use your keyword in an outbound text link somewhere on your page. Page 30.

6) Add another instance of your full keyword somewhere on your page. Page 44.

7) Both your domain authority and page authority have increased since we upgraded you to our holistic service last month. Page 47.

8) You are literally off the charts with your keyword saturation. The sites already ranking on page one have an average of 6% kw saturation and you're at a whopping 50%. Page 53

Revise your layout to include a greater amount of text content across the page - at least 450 words - starting within the top 1000x500 pixels of the page. The absence of quality text content is detrimental to the expedience and sustainability of your SERP positioning. Visit this Google post for more information on its importance: Page layout algorithm improvement - Inside Search

The sites already on page one average 400 words of text. You're at 28.

So when we say you need more copy it's not a theory of ours. We're just telling you what you need to do to get in line with the sites ranking for your keyword.

Shouldn't be difficult at all for you to add the text.

In the meantime we are going to give you another round of holistic links. We'll update you on your ticket when your new campaigns are set up.

I'll post my findings on your other site on your campaign ticket when I get in to the office in the morning. I'm tired and am going to go to bed.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 09:59 PM   #1190
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

We are seeing evidence that EMD's are hit hard when there are on page issues involved as well. Same can be said if you have an EMD that overused a keyword in the anchor text.

I am noticing though that a lot of sites on page one now have the keyword listed on the url apart from the root domain.
Thanks for the reply, do you have any suggestions on a site already built on an EMD just indexed a couple days ago? If i move the files to a new domain will i have a problem of duplicate content. If not possible will my current guaranteed page one service work for my EMD?
spud211 is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 10:04 PM   #1191
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Penguin Killer Page One Ranking Service - We're The Warriors Who Grabbed 3300 Page One For Warri
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by spud211 View Post

Thanks for the reply, do you have any suggestions on a site already built on an EMD just indexed a couple days ago? If i move the files to a new domain will i have a problem of duplicate content. If not possible will my current guaranteed page one service work for my EMD?
As I see it you have three options:

1) Keep on keeping on like we have been. Every time we submit a new link it builds up your domain authority. Which of course will help it rank for other keywords. Eventually when the authority gets high enough you will be able to rank for your primary keyword down the road.

2) Swap out the primary keyword you're trying to rank for on your index. This would be smart if there were in fact a penalty levied against your site for your keyword since it matches your domain. I don't think it is a penalty but I could be wrong.

3) Republish your existing site upon a brand new domain. This will involve transferring all of your existing content from the current domain/hosting server to the new domain/hosting server and configuring 301 redirections for pages on your current domain in order to prevent content duplication penalty. This is actually a much simpler process than it sounds, albeit somewhat time consuming.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 28th Oct 2012, 09:51 AM   #1192
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Another +1 for Matt and the team. They have stuck with my site and never given up despite it getting a pounding from Penguin. The new strategies are starting to work and customer service has been first class.
larney is offline  
Unread 30th Oct 2012, 09:03 AM   #1193
Active Warrior
 
DSchloss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 23
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is there a potential time frame as to when this will open up again? I was hoping to order several packages today.
DSchloss is offline  
Unread 30th Oct 2012, 09:13 AM   #1194
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DSchloss View Post

Is there a potential time frame as to when this will open up again? I was hoping to order several packages today.
What package would you like to order and I'll give you the payment link.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 30th Oct 2012, 02:17 PM   #1195
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 341
Thanks: 15
Thanked 39 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When will this be available again? I somehow found this thread (I really have no idea how) and unfortunately found it just as it closed :/

Also, may I ask what's the pricing and whether it's a one-time payment or monthly subscription?

Thanks in advance
ColouredRice is offline  
Unread 31st Oct 2012, 03:29 PM   #1196
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I sent you an email yesterday and just waiting for a response for a quote as I would like to order some packages.

I look forward to your reply,

Elijah
cashkim is offline  
Unread 1st Nov 2012, 07:03 AM   #1197
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 186
Thanks: 59
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey matt, dropped you a mail, hope this service is still open
Unisons is offline  
Unread 3rd Nov 2012, 08:34 AM   #1198
Active Warrior
 
DSchloss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 23
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

What package would you like to order and I'll give you the payment link.
I was looking into getting the $600 10+10 campaign. If there's a way I can still purchase it, I'd be more than willing to pay it today.
DSchloss is offline  
Unread 3rd Nov 2012, 11:33 AM   #1199
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just hit page one for our main Kwp.. it took 4 months and it was a new domain.. great work thanks!!!
netfusionseo is offline  
Unread 5th Nov 2012, 12:44 PM   #1200
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We have discontinued this particular service until further notice. We Have Reached Our Max Capac
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ColouredRice View Post

When will this be available again? I somehow found this thread (I really have no idea how) and unfortunately found it just as it closed :/

Also, may I ask what's the pricing and whether it's a one-time payment or monthly subscription?

Thanks in advance
We just reopened the service for a short period of time. The payment is a one time payment.

Originally Posted by cashkim View Post

Hi Matt,

I sent you an email yesterday and just waiting for a response for a quote as I would like to order some packages.

I look forward to your reply,

Elijah
Originally Posted by Unisons View Post

Hey matt, dropped you a mail, hope this service is still open
I'll answer my emails today. Thanks.

Originally Posted by DSchloss View Post

I was looking into getting the $600 10+10 campaign. If there's a way I can still purchase it, I'd be more than willing to pay it today.
You can pay for it via the buttons on the first post of this thread. Thanks!

Originally Posted by netfusionseo View Post

just hit page one for our main Kwp.. it took 4 months and it was a new domain.. great work thanks!!!
You know it. Thanks for the testimonial!
mattlaclear is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$9900, check, google, grab, guaranteed, list, massive, page, ranking, reviews

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:20 PM.