Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 1st Feb 2013, 07:34 PM   #1451
Active Warrior
 
mattlwil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 70
Thanks: 8
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Could you please check your PM's.

Paypal ID #21L6845218955421B

Thanks
mattlwil is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2013, 04:42 AM   #1452
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 58
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,
I purchased the Google page 1 package. It's now 1 year and 3 months, yes it's 15 months and no ranking. Not even in first 10 pages let alone the first page, of course the keywords are tough.
What's happening? I guess I deserve a refund, 15 month wait without any results is pretty much enough!
OnlineMkter is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2013, 01:05 PM   #1453
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OnlineMkter View Post

Hi Matt,
I purchased the Google page 1 package. It's now 1 year and 3 months, yes it's 15 months and no ranking. Not even in first 10 pages let alone the first page, of course the keywords are tough.
What's happening? I guess I deserve a refund, 15 month wait without any results is pretty much enough!
Your site is not ranking because your onpage optimization is completely out of whack with the current algorithm. You check on your ticket we posted a report on it on October 9 showing you what needed to be changed. Specifically check out pages 20, 24, 26, 32, 38, 49, 51.

Besides that we do not offer refunds once we begin linking on a campaign. But if you really care about your campaign you'll take care of your on page issues.

Originally Posted by newarkbadshu View Post

Is this happening because you are not revealing any types of backlinks. Why not you tell your customers what kind of backlinks are being made for them. Are the links that you provide in the Pr 0 and Pr 1 ranges? Kindly tell me bec I want to know the links that you are giving.
We use web 2.0 links which we backlink with links of their own and then we post relevant links to the interior pages. We do show our customers reports of the web 2.0's links we post for them.

Problem we face with almost 100% of the campaigns we haven;t ranked yet is with customers who refuse to make any changes to their sites despite having it shown to them how they are out for synch with the current algorithm.

It's a shame because most of the changes their site needs are very simple ones to make.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2013, 08:10 PM   #1454
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Deep down Texas Boy
Posts: 15
Thanks: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by newarkbadshu View Post

Is this happening because you are not revealing any types of backlinks. Why not you tell your customers what kind of backlinks are being made for them. Are the links that you provide in the Pr 0 and Pr 1 ranges? Kindly tell me bec I want to know the links that you are giving.
Web 2.0s, by themselves don't do the trick as one needs diversified links due to the modern day SEO world business era. Fresh Unique articles also do the trick too for rankings and of course on page seo is important as well. I presume that your web 2.0's are of pr0 and pr 1 quality based? We all know that this is not that powerful. Inregards to backlinking your web 2.0s, do you use your traditional amr (Article Marketing Robot) link blasts as well? By looking at your previous threads on this Warrior Forum, I noticed that a lot of people here have mentioned that you are doing auto spun pr0 and pr1 Direct based article marketing robot type of blasts. I just looked at the threads on Adsense / PPC / SEO Discussion Forum.

Is amr still part of your overall SEO tactical plan strategy in order to boost your client's SEO rankings?
What types of Web 2.0's do you generally use? Hubpages, Squidoo Lens, etc?
as part of a diversified link building campaign, are still quite useful. But they are just one component. I wouldn't think that your use of 2.0s all of a sudden resulted in your site dropping in rankings independent of anything else. My guess is the issue is a bit deeper than just the source of the links.
SkooterSuite is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2013, 08:54 PM   #1455
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SkooterSuite View Post

Web 2.0s, by themselves don't do the trick as one needs diversified links due to the modern day SEO world business era. Fresh Unique articles also do the trick too for rankings and of course on page seo is important as well. I presume that your web 2.0's are of pr0 and pr 1 quality based? We all know that this is not that powerful. Inregards to backlinking your web 2.0s, do you use your traditional amr (Article Marketing Robot) link blasts as well? By looking at your previous threads on this Warrior Forum, I noticed that a lot of people here have mentioned that you are doing auto spun pr0 and pr1 Direct based article marketing robot type of blasts. I just looked at the threads on Adsense / PPC / SEO Discussion Forum.

Is amr still part of your overall SEO tactical plan strategy in order to boost your client's SEO rankings?
What types of Web 2.0's do you generally use? Hubpages, Squidoo Lens, etc?
as part of a diversified link building campaign, are still quite useful. But they are just one component. I wouldn't think that your use of 2.0s all of a sudden resulted in your site dropping in rankings independent of anything else. My guess is the issue is a bit deeper than just the source of the links.
Who said we only use low pr web 2.0's? You're wanting a break down of the links we use for what reason? Just curious?
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2013, 02:38 AM   #1456
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 58
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Your site is not ranking because your onpage optimization is completely out of whack with the current algorithm. You check on your ticket we posted a report on it on October 9 showing you what needed to be changed. Specifically check out pages 20, 24, 26, 32, 38, 49, 51.

Besides that we do not offer refunds once we begin linking on a campaign. But if you really care about your campaign you'll take care of your on page issues.


We use web 2.0 links which we backlink with links of their own and then we post relevant links to the interior pages. We do show our customers reports of the web 2.0's links we post for them.

Problem we face with almost 100% of the campaigns we haven;t ranked yet is with customers who refuse to make any changes to their sites despite having it shown to them how they are out for synch with the current algorithm.

It's a shame because most of the changes their site needs are very simple ones to make.
This is ridiculous. As per the agreement which is pasted below, you are supposed to optimize my web page, and I had already given you the credentials and you have done changes on my page. See below what your service covered if you have forgotten (fortunately I copied your service description and saved on my PC)!

If your site is not ranked on to page one after 90 days of signing up for your service we will:
1) Double the amount of daily links going out to 200 a day.
2) Our lead html site developer will optimize your site for completely free for any one of the five keywords of
your choosing.
3) One of our team members will work to get your site listed on the dmoz directory (which will generate big
time juice once accepted by the directory).


And now you say that I did not implement your report! Besides, where are those links?
I deserve a refund!
OnlineMkter is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2013, 03:38 AM   #1457
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 25
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

We don't and can't use Paypal, can we send the money TT ? We do this with all of our suppliers.

Thanks

Steve
Stephen Soos is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2013, 05:52 AM   #1458
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: P.I
Posts: 64
Thanks: 28
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OnlineMkter View Post

This is ridiculous. As per the agreement which is pasted below, you are supposed to optimize my web page, and I had already given you the credentials and you have done changes on my page. See below what your service covered if you have forgotten (fortunately I copied your service description and saved on my PC)!

If your site is not ranked on to page one after 90 days of signing up for your service we will:
1) Double the amount of daily links going out to 200 a day.
2) Our lead html site developer will optimize your site for completely free for any one of the five keywords of
your choosing.
3) One of our team members will work to get your site listed on the dmoz directory (which will generate big
time juice once accepted by the directory).


And now you say that I did not implement your report! Besides, where are those links?
I deserve a refund!

I am from Lansing, Michigan and I saw you a few times as well in the area. Isnt it great to come across another guy from Michigan? Little bit about me, I used to work for Lansing State Journal newspaper and now I do Financial credit checks inregards what the individual`s actual financial standing is and this is because I work for a credit check company, and I an active Blogger as well. You talk about web 2.0 links but when you make a new web 2.0 page on hub or squidoo its internal page rank is not of a High PR and do you use an automated software to post these links?
Prowebstakht is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2013, 10:03 AM   #1459
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OnlineMkter View Post

This is ridiculous. As per the agreement which is pasted below, you are supposed to optimize my web page, and I had already given you the credentials and you have done changes on my page. See below what your service covered if you have forgotten (fortunately I copied your service description and saved on my PC)!

If your site is not ranked on to page one after 90 days of signing up for your service we will:
1) Double the amount of daily links going out to 200 a day.
2) Our lead html site developer will optimize your site for completely free for any one of the five keywords of
your choosing.
3) One of our team members will work to get your site listed on the dmoz directory (which will generate big
time juice once accepted by the directory).


And now you say that I did not implement your report! Besides, where are those links?
I deserve a refund!
Opening your ticket now and will post the particulars of your campaign here on the thread since you decided to take it to the threads. Just give us a sec.

Originally Posted by Stephen Soos View Post

Hi

We don't and can't use Paypal, can we send the money TT ? We do this with all of our suppliers.

Thanks

Steve
Originally Posted by Prowebstakht View Post

I am from Lansing, Michigan and I saw you a few times as well in the area. Isnt it great to come across another guy from Michigan? Little bit about me, I used to work for Lansing State Journal newspaper and now I do Financial credit checks inregards what the individual`s actual financial standing is and this is because I work for a credit check company, and I an active Blogger as well. You talk about web 2.0 links but when you make a new web 2.0 page on hub or squidoo its internal page rank is not of a High PR and do you use an automated software to post these links?
Lansing? Sweet. I used to deliver papers for the LSJ when I was a kid. We hit web 2.0's and then build their authority up by backlinking them instead of the parent site. It takes a bit longer but is so much safer than blasting links straight to the parent site.

The original content we post by hand. You should stop by our office in Mason sometime and we can talk some shop. Always enjoy getting to do that.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2013, 10:41 AM   #1460
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by OnlineMkter View Post

This is ridiculous. As per the agreement which is pasted below, you are supposed to optimize my web page, and I had already given you the credentials and you have done changes on my page. See below what your service covered if you have forgotten (fortunately I copied your service description and saved on my PC)!

If your site is not ranked on to page one after 90 days of signing up for your service we will:
1) Double the amount of daily links going out to 200 a day.
2) Our lead html site developer will optimize your site for completely free for any one of the five keywords of
your choosing.
3) One of our team members will work to get your site listed on the dmoz directory (which will generate big
time juice once accepted by the directory).


And now you say that I did not implement your report! Besides, where are those links?
I deserve a refund!
After checking out your site I found the following issues:
1) Reduce keyword in header tag, currently sites ranking average is 2, yours has 8

2) Reduce keyword in emphasized text - currently sites ranking average is 0, yours has 46 instances

3) Reduce keyword in meta tag - currently sites ranking average is 2, yours has 5

4) Reduce keyword in body text - currently sites ranking average is 13,yours has 68

5) Reduce keyword saturation level - currently sites ranking average is 1%, yours currently has 5%

As far as us handling your on page we'll modify your page title tag, meta description tag, and meta keywords tag for you, and will do so free of charge.

The other changes need to be taken care of and are very simple for you to do so.

I don't recommend having us double your links up though. When we offered that to clients it was before the latest algorithm changes. Now it's about relevant links and on page optimization. But of that's what you want we can power them out for you.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2013, 02:06 AM   #1461
Passive Income Freak
 
FeatherTouchMarketings's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 51
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherTouchMarketings
I am sorry, i did not get this bit. What do u mean by 23% saturation and what does the 2% ranking mean here.


Which page r u referring? Do u mean the home page or the post pages?
Most competitors have high density for word "Quote".


For Ranking purposes where do u suggest to shift the adds to?


I am assuming your team is working on Campaign in Background. No?
Or should how are we going to go about this?

Thanks
Ankur


Matt Says:

I noticed you have not been communicating with us on your ticket about your campaign. We will be more than happy to answer your questions there for you. Thanks!

I have already raised the ticket on 29th Jan and there is no reply yet. the Exact timings are "Date: Jan-29-2013 6:02am"
FeatherTouchMarketings is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2013, 03:55 AM   #1462
Marketing Junkie
War Room Member
 
Aaron Elliott's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Australia
Posts: 508
Thanks: 39
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

mattlaclear - I have spent over $1,500 with you guys and you simply choose to ignore my tickets? How about some professionalism please.

- Aaron
Aaron Elliott is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2013, 05:45 AM   #1463
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: P.I
Posts: 64
Thanks: 28
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

[QUOTE=newarkbadshu
Copying links? Please You call yourself a Top SEO, isnt it? Top SEO's and I am talking about the real top seo's links are designed in such a way that they rarely fail because they go the extra mile to help their clients. The reality of it is that you are openly admitting of using amrs in the past.

Do you know why amrs links were Punished by google? All the sites that got links from amrs were punished because they were low level directory PR or page rank links. The iciing on the cake was made when you made them auto spun, which was really considerate of you about your customers. Because of that a lot of de-indexing happened, there are Several threads running about this still and you can get references of it too. Some of these threads are from the PPC Adsense forums and some are on the Offline Marketing discussions forum where many SEO's talk openly about how bad it was to use Amrs on your clients' websites. Your clients sites, rankings and all the money invested was gone down the tubes. These types of links were considered as Unworthy by google and google decided to de-index the sites that had links coming from amrs and other types of low sources. So consumers have to become smarter with this whole SEO material and make an informed decision about which SEO VEndor to contact for their seo services. That's the bottom line. Business, Trust, Honesty and Integrity!

Then on top of that you are not treating your customer like OnlineMtkr right. He is asking specifically about this question as he stated it as follows "I purchased the Google page 1 package. It's now 1 year and 3 months, yes it's 15 months and no ranking. Not even in first 10 pages let alone the first page, of course the keywords are tough.
What's happening? I guess I deserve a refund, 15 month wait without any results is pretty much enough!"

Come on Man, it does not take 15 months to rank a site. Sure he may have had some issues with his onpage seo, but come on man after all the amr type blasts that You may have Blasted his site for him last year, then how could he have achieved any rankings with google? Show this man some Honour and treat him with respect because it is people like him that give you a job. [/QUOTE]


This is your Lansing Buddy. Great, you used to deliever newspapers to the same news company? Wow, small world, isnt it? We should definitely get down for a tea or coffee and have a chat about your seo methodologies.

newarkbadshu, well once google hits your site then there are different types of penalties that your site can face. The worst one is deindexing. So Matt, do you make Youtube videos too? Because I have not seen anything on your youtube video productions.
Prowebstakht is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2013, 10:41 AM   #1464
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by FeatherTouchMarketings View Post

I have already raised the ticket on 29th Jan and there is no reply yet. the Exact timings are "Date: Jan-29-2013 6:02am"
We shared here on the thread the on page changes your site needs in order to become congruent with the sites currently ranking for your keyword. But I will paste the info on to your ticket as well.

Originally Posted by Aaron Elliott View Post

mattlaclear - I have spent over $1,500 with you guys and you simply choose to ignore my tickets? How about some professionalism please.

- Aaron
Hi Aaron...can you pm the ticket ids? I looked in our ticket system and all I found were three tickets and the last ones communicating on them was our staff members. Looking forward to communicating with you. If you ever need me I can be reached via email at seotrafficservices@gmail.com.

Originally Posted by Prowebstakht View Post

This is your Lansing Buddy. Great, you used to deliever newspapers to the same news company? Wow, small world, isnt it? We should definitely get down for a tea or coffee and have a chat about your seo methodologies.

newarkbadshu, well once google hits your site then there are different types of penalties that your site can face. The worst one is deindexing. So Matt, do you make Youtube videos too? Because I have not seen anything on your youtube video productions.
We do make vidoes and backlink to them to rise them in the serps. You can check some of them out Our Video Portfolio .
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2013, 01:59 PM   #1465
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

To check out tips on what to do if your site is penalized by the Penguin or other Google penalties check out our latest blog post at Tips to help you recover from the big bad Penguin and other Google penalties | SEO Services: Affordable Search Engine Optimization Pricing You Can Count On

So never give up! There are always solutions!!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2013, 02:27 PM   #1466
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

When you get a chance can you please look at the question I've asked under your Local SEO Services please.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...s-needs-2.html
maori1407 is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2013, 03:10 PM   #1467
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
WebDesignGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 32
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Placed an order. Transaction ID: 09T632818Y331405S
WebDesignGuy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to WebDesignGuy For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2013, 06:10 PM   #1468
HyperActive Warrior
 
Prisqua's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 119
Thanks: 34
Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Going to give this a go as I have used Mattlaclear before and was very satisfied with the results.
Prisqua is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Prisqua For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2013, 06:29 PM   #1469
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Premium SEO Ranking Service -- We Grabbed 3500+ Page One Rankings For Warriors Last Year Alone
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by maori1407 View Post

Hi Matt,

When you get a chance can you please look at the question I've asked under your Local SEO Services please.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...s-needs-2.html
Will do...sorry for the delay!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2013, 02:07 PM   #1470
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

New post we just added to our blog some of you may find interesting:

Google Plus Benefits | SEOTrafficServices.org
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2013, 03:53 PM   #1471
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Matt,

Pitty you discontinued the Google Places offer, I was just basically waiting for some clarification before I order.
maori1407 is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2013, 09:47 PM   #1472
Active Warrior
 
DSchloss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 23
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, been trying to get a hold of someone from your customer support, but no answer for more than a week.

Case Tracking ID: PE44WGRHVH
DSchloss is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2013, 09:53 PM   #1473
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DSchloss View Post

Matt, been trying to get a hold of someone from your customer support, but no answer for more than a week.

Case Tracking ID: PE44WGRHVH
On it David. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2013, 09:56 PM   #1474
Active Warrior
 
DSchloss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 23
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks, Matt!

Out of curiosity, any reason for all the services discontinuing?
DSchloss is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2013, 10:07 PM   #1475
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DSchloss View Post

Thanks, Matt!

Out of curiosity, any reason for all the services discontinuing?
We're offering a new premium service starting tomorrow that is going to blow the socks off of SEO here on the forum.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2013, 12:32 AM   #1476
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Purchased your page one service last week, opened a ticket and have not heard from your team ever since. I have sent an email to Danielle, yet no response. Can someone tell me what is happening please.

Youndyd
youndyd is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2013, 02:03 AM   #1477
Geek Librarian
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

HI Matt,

Waiting for feedback on ticker: YX2AZ6PBED
adilmasri is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2013, 10:26 AM   #1478
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by youndyd View Post

Hi Matt,

Purchased your page one service last week, opened a ticket and have not heard from your team ever since. I have sent an email to Danielle, yet no response. Can someone tell me what is happening please.

Youndyd
Looks like you put your ticket in the category "Page One Campaign - duplicate content" which only gets monitored once a week or so. I moved you to the correct category.

Originally Posted by adilmasri View Post

HI Matt,

Waiting for feedback on ticker: YX2AZ6PBED
Looks like Danielle answered your ticket already. Anytime you need me to check on a ticket you can email me at seotrafficservices@gmail.com and I'll personally see to your ticket. Thanks!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2013, 06:10 PM   #1479
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Looks like you put your ticket in the category "Page One Campaign - duplicate content" which only gets monitored once a week or so. I moved you to the correct category.


Looks like Danielle answered your ticket already. Anytime you need me to check on a ticket you can email me at seotrafficservices@gmail.com and I'll personally see to your ticket. Thanks!

Hi Matt,

Thanks for responding. What is the correct category and when are you starting the project?

Youndyd
youndyd is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2013, 06:12 PM   #1480
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please could you check your mail box. i sent yu a mail last night at seotrafficservices@gmail.com
youndyd is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2013, 10:38 PM   #1481
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by youndyd View Post

Hi Matt,

Thanks for responding. What is the correct category and when are you starting the project?

Youndyd
Holistic 2. Thanks!

Originally Posted by youndyd View Post

Please could you check your mail box. i sent yu a mail last night at seotrafficservices@gmail.com
On it!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2013, 11:20 PM   #1482
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: service has been discontinued
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was hoping to get our newly revamped service up today but was delayed by a few things. Will post it tomorrow for sure. It's going to rock.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2013, 11:39 PM   #1483
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Grab A Guaranteed Page One Google Ranking For Only $99.00 (Check Out Our Massive List Of Reviews
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

Reserved for additional FAQ's.
are you still doing the $99 SEO
alcast4 is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2013, 11:45 PM   #1484
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: Grab A Guaranteed Page One Google Ranking For Only $99.00 (Check Out Our Massive List Of Reviews
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alcast4 View Post

are you still doing the $99 SEO
Send me an email at seotrafficservices@gmail.com and I'll take a look at your site. If everything looks fine we can do it for you.
mattlaclear is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$9900, check, google, grab, guaranteed, list, massive, page, ranking, reviews

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:15 PM.