Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 19th Apr 2012, 03:39 PM   #351
Warrior Fitness/Diet Guru
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 538
Thanks: 9
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt & Team,
You obviously are misleading online marketers. You're thread claims that you'll get any 1 keyword on page 1 of google. Yeah right! You managed to get 3 out of 5 keywords on page 1!. EXCELLENT job as ALWAYS
jsmith2482 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jsmith2482 For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Apr 2012, 05:18 PM   #352
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Palmas del Mar, Puerto Rico
Posts: 0
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I signed up for the new page one service on 17 April 2012 for competitive California law keywords.

None of my 5 keywords were in the top 100.

On 19 April 2012, 4 of my 5 keywords were in the top 100.

3 were in the top 30.

One keyword was #7.

Matt's Page One service is well worth the money.

I have been using them for over two years and they always deliver! I stopped counting, but I estimate that I have done well over 50 successful Page One projects with Matt.
waddingtonweb is offline  
Unread 20th Apr 2012, 06:42 AM   #353
HyperActive Warrior
 
philipkwells's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA.
Posts: 271
Thanks: 10
Thanked 67 Times in 46 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have an e-store, not a blog, not affiliate stuff-- products with my designs sold thru my store at Zazzle.com -- will this work for linking to my store's front page-- or do I need to set up a blog with sample products than then link to my Zazzle store?
philipkwells is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2012, 02:57 AM   #354
Warrior Member
 
romeovic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 5
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, please help me with this question.
i want to register some domain names to match the exact keyword that i want to rank for. now, all the domains i wanted to register as been taken (.com,.org,.net,.info) and i want to register exact keyword to assist my ranking.
the question is this: can i choose to register domains like:
1) www.example-of-domain-name.com
2) www.exampleofdomainnamehub.com (i.e adding stuffs like hub, store, cure, treatment, e.t.c as the case may be)

Now, giving the above examples, which one do you think is better (SERP) in other to register the exact keyword.

please, i need an honest quick answer
romeovic is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2012, 05:00 PM   #355
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 35
Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are you able to rank a website for google in the UK?
jackc2107 is offline  
Unread 21st Apr 2012, 05:31 PM   #356
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 18 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i have some questions, i want to make a new website, i will buy domain soon after im done with keyword research, however here are my questions

-if i buy domain and upload my site and buy this then will it rank it to page 1 of google?
-can i have the word seo in my domain cause i want to open seo website and outsource work
-once its on page on how long before it goes down
-how much more do i keep paying to keep it there?
-can i do this and pay other threads and companies to do seo same time as this?
Young money is offline  
Unread 22nd Apr 2012, 01:16 AM   #357
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Trent Rez's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 280
Thanks: 89
Thanked 44 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am back for round two. It only stayed on page two for like 2 hours or so but a deal is a deal. I went a head and reordered. I was told to contact you on skype to talk about getting it to the top of the serps. Since it appears you are not on and for some quick effect I have asked in the ticket that you add those keywords to the campaign for diversity as they did have a pretty decent list anyway last time of keywords. It is just a quick fix if they do it big IF maybe but ehh until i can get a hold of you on skype I have no other solution.

Edit: Heather just answered my ticket and they will do that with out a problem. Isn't that the greatest? I still would like to get a hold of Matt though to see what else he offers and cost of what he offers.

I still maintain when it comes to ROI this is the service to pick up. Be patient as rome was not built in a day once you get traffic for your KW and place on the first page if you did it properly and picked the right keyword you will make your money back within a day or maybe tops a week and everything then on out is nothing but profit. This service is definitely not brain surgery. Buy a brandable domain name. 12.00 tops. Pay for about 10 high quality post of about 1000 words. 300.00 tops Pay for this service 100 bucks. All in all for 500.00 if you do your research you can easily make that back in less then a week after you hit front page.
Trent Rez is offline  
Unread 22nd Apr 2012, 09:56 AM   #358
Warrior Member
 
romeovic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 5
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

IMPORTANT NOTICE: REMINDER!!!

Matt, please help me with this question.
i want to register some domain names to match the exact keyword that i want to rank for. now, all the domains i wanted to register as been taken (.com,.org,.net,.info) and i want to register exact keyword to assist my ranking.
the question is this: can i choose to register domains like:
1) www.example-of-domain-name.com
2) www.exampleofdomainnamehub.com (i.e adding stuffs like hub, store, cure, treatment, e.t.c as the case may be)

Now, giving the above examples, which one do you think is better (SERP) in other to register the exact keyword.

please, i need an honest quick answer
romeovic is offline  
Unread 22nd Apr 2012, 06:15 PM   #359
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Trent Rez View Post

I still maintain when it comes to ROI this is the service to pick up. Be patient as rome was not built in a day once you get traffic for your KW and place on the first page if you did it properly and picked the right keyword you will make your money back within a day or maybe tops a week and everything then on out is nothing but profit. This service is definitely not brain surgery. Buy a brandable domain name. 12.00 tops. Pay for about 10 high quality post of about 1000 words. 300.00 tops Pay for this service 100 bucks. All in all for 500.00 if you do your research you can easily make that back in less then a week after you hit front page.
I'm a newb so this might be a silly question, but what do you mean by "brandable" domain name? And also does "10 high quality post of about 1000 words" mean 10x 1000 word article submissions?

Would really appreciate a bit of clarification, thanks!
SajeedR is offline  
Unread 23rd Apr 2012, 03:28 AM   #360
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 48
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Put my order recently. Want to see your magic effect on my site
BetaMaster is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BetaMaster For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Apr 2012, 06:04 AM   #361
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rahulkucheria View Post

Please PM me immediately when you start accepting PP payments. Please dont forget. I need this ASAP
No way I can do that for you. But if you check back in a few days we may be accepting PP payments then.

Originally Posted by yarek37 View Post

Another question relating to the 50 additional keywords. Can some of these keywords be already on page one┬┐?
For sure some of the 50 add on keywords can be on page one already as we will only be tracking the progress of your five primary keywords.

Originally Posted by SajeedR View Post

Hi Matt,

Was wondering if I could use this package to get on the first page of a Google Australia (google.com.au) search.

Thanks.
Yup.

Originally Posted by romeovic View Post

matt, since you stopped paypal payment, which payment methods do you currently accept now
Credit cards.

Originally Posted by davidbatchelor View Post

It is possible that it might take some time to get a reply to your support ticket as I am still waiting for a reply for mine as well.
Are you still waiting for a reply?

Originally Posted by jsmith2482 View Post

Matt & Team,
You obviously are misleading online marketers. You're thread claims that you'll get any 1 keyword on page 1 of google. Yeah right! You managed to get 3 out of 5 keywords on page 1!. EXCELLENT job as ALWAYS
Awesome!

Originally Posted by waddingtonweb View Post

I signed up for the new page one service on 17 April 2012 for competitive California law keywords.

None of my 5 keywords were in the top 100.

On 19 April 2012, 4 of my 5 keywords were in the top 100.

3 were in the top 30.

One keyword was #7.

Matt's Page One service is well worth the money.

I have been using them for over two years and they always deliver! I stopped counting, but I estimate that I have done well over 50 successful Page One projects with Matt.
You know it!

Originally Posted by philipkwells View Post

I have an e-store, not a blog, not affiliate stuff-- products with my designs sold thru my store at Zazzle.com -- will this work for linking to my store's front page-- or do I need to set up a blog with sample products than then link to my Zazzle store?
All you need to give us is one url and 5 keywords.

Originally Posted by romeovic View Post

Matt, please help me with this question.
i want to register some domain names to match the exact keyword that i want to rank for. now, all the domains i wanted to register as been taken (.com,.org,.net,.info) and i want to register exact keyword to assist my ranking.
the question is this: can i choose to register domains like:
1) www.example-of-domain-name.com
2) www.exampleofdomainnamehub.com (i.e adding stuffs like hub, store, cure, treatment, e.t.c as the case may be)

Now, giving the above examples, which one do you think is better (SERP) in other to register the exact keyword.

please, i need an honest quick answer
Sorry we do not offer any keyword research assistance or domain registration assistance. The algorithm changes so often it makes it impossible to predict what you're asking us to predict.

Originally Posted by jackc2107 View Post

Are you able to rank a website for google in the UK?
For sure we can.

Originally Posted by Young money View Post

i have some questions, i want to make a new website, i will buy domain soon after im done with keyword research, however here are my questions

-if i buy domain and upload my site and buy this then will it rank it to page 1 of google?
-can i have the word seo in my domain cause i want to open seo website and outsource work
-once its on page on how long before it goes down
-how much more do i keep paying to keep it there?
-can i do this and pay other threads and companies to do seo same time as this?
We do not work on SEO related keywords...sorry.

Originally Posted by TATW View Post

Hi Matt would it be safe to order a gig now?
Safe? I wouldn't be offering the service if it were not. :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by SajeedR View Post

I'm a newb so this might be a silly question, but what do you mean by "brandable" domain name? And also does "10 high quality post of about 1000 words" mean 10x 1000 word article submissions?

Would really appreciate a bit of clarification, thanks!
I suggest you PM him for your answers as this is our sales thread. Thanks.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 23rd Apr 2012, 08:17 AM   #362
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

I have just placed an order for 1 campaign, the details are below.

Invoice ID: 2ulpds9cpqdaxxanbpzkxeb6okkg4ogwg4kgc40
PayPal Transaction ID:9YC55327TS607971D

I have also created a ticket and am awaiting a response. Looking forward to working with you.

Thanks.
SajeedR is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to SajeedR For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Apr 2012, 08:13 PM   #363
Warrior Guy
 
Rashvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 178
Thanks: 96
Thanked 81 Times in 76 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Matt,

Tried paying for 5 campaigns $350 using my card but was declined by e-junkie (no reason given). Do you have other payment methods like PayPal?

Thanks
Rashvin is offline  
Unread 24th Apr 2012, 02:34 AM   #364
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ash2611's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 150
Thanks: 15
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

what is the price for 2 campaigns, 3 campaigns?
ash2611 is offline  
Unread 24th Apr 2012, 05:18 PM   #365
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i got the buy 1 get 1 special for guaranteed page one. One keyword down, now opening up the free ticket for another keyword on page one hopefully.

also been trying matt's high pr service for my other keywords already on page 1. Working pretty good all the way around
TaylorCPT is offline  
Unread 24th Apr 2012, 10:00 PM   #366
Warrior Guy
 
Rashvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 178
Thanks: 96
Thanked 81 Times in 76 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

On the new Algo change today, will this effect your SEO?
Rashvin is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2012, 07:24 AM   #367
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JayRash View Post

Hi Matt,

Tried paying for 5 campaigns $350 using my card but was declined by e-junkie (no reason given). Do you have other payment methods like PayPal?

Thanks
We switched the buy now buttons listed near the bottom of the first post on this thread over to another merchant account. That may work better for you.

Originally Posted by ash2611 View Post

what is the price for 2 campaigns, 3 campaigns?
$99 a campaign.

Originally Posted by TaylorCPT View Post

i got the buy 1 get 1 special for guaranteed page one. One keyword down, now opening up the free ticket for another keyword on page one hopefully.

also been trying matt's high pr service for my other keywords already on page 1. Working pretty good all the way around
God to hear. Thanks for the business!

Originally Posted by JayRash View Post

On the new Algo change today, will this effect your SEO?
The new algo change is geared towards onpage seo not offpage. So it doesn't effect the quality of our links in any way.

For more info on the latest change check out:
Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Another step to reward high-quality sites
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2012, 08:18 AM   #368
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Trent Rez View Post

If you are not noticing a traffic boost from this service you need to do better KW research. If you are not making @ least 10 fold the price of this service within a month do better KW research. All else fails do better KW research.
What do you mean? What is better keyword research? Low competitive keywords but enough searches for keyword or what?
oluttuoppi is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2012, 08:22 AM   #369
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ash2611's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 150
Thanks: 15
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I thought that there will be lower prices for more than one campaign.
ash2611 is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2012, 10:59 AM   #370
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 15
Thanked 64 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any general tips you can offer to those who's sites have been hit with the overoptimized on page updates? Like keyword density, titles, etc?
JustLookin is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2012, 02:43 PM   #371
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you Matt and Team for the fast service. My site is ranked number 6 and you delivered what you promised. Can't wait for my other campaigns to reach page one. Thanks Again!
spud211 is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2012, 03:36 PM   #372
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 203
Thanks: 20
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are the HIGH PR blogs (how many was it?) now included in these campaigns?
Spartacus is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2012, 07:13 PM   #373
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ash2611 View Post

I thought that there will be lower prices for more than one campaign.
We do offer discounts when you buy either 5 or 10 campaigns at a time.

Originally Posted by JustLookin View Post

Any general tips you can offer to those who's sites have been hit with the overoptimized on page updates? Like keyword density, titles, etc?
The way I see it now is that you optimized your site and content towards your niche as opposed to your keyword. Maybe have your keyword listed once and leave it at that. That means taking your keywords out of your meta tags, H tags, alt text for images, and basically write for your reader and not the crawlers.

Then use a variety of different links and keywords for the off page side of things.

Originally Posted by spud211 View Post

Thank you Matt and Team for the fast service. My site is ranked number 6 and you delivered what you promised. Can't wait for my other campaigns to reach page one. Thanks Again!
You know it!

Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post

Are the HIGH PR blogs (how many was it?) now included in these campaigns?
We do use high pr blogs (165+) from time to time to rank sites.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2012, 08:20 PM   #374
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 57
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

We do offer discounts when you buy either 5 or 10 campaigns at a time.


The way I see it now is that you optimized your site and content towards your niche as opposed to your keyword. Maybe have your keyword listed once and leave it at that. That means taking your keywords out of your meta tags, H tags, alt text for images, and basically write for your reader and not the crawlers.

Then use a variety of different links and keywords for the off page side of things.


You know it!


We do use high pr blogs (165+) from time to time to rank sites.
Hi matt, i currently use your monthly drip feed service monthly and have a 2 keywords tuck on #9 and #5 position , can i purchase some high PR blogs you mentioned to boot them to # 1?
seolvl1 is offline  
Unread 25th Apr 2012, 09:16 PM   #375
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Recently purchased the buy1get1 on the guaranteed page one.

You sent me a reply once one of them made page one about contacting you for a quote to drive up the rankings. One of your helpers responded with your skype name but i don't have skype, and I can't send private messages. Let me know what my options are to drive my rankings up and the best way to contact you. I just tried to send an email to your seotrafficservices email

I currently have the high pr deal you purchased and the buy one get one guaranteed page one rank. Have done the drip feed in the past.

My website is Personal Trainer Charlotte NC - Taylor Carpenter - Private Gyms in Charlotte NC

I'm on the bottom of page one for all three of my main keywords but haven't gotten many calls or leads from my website so I need to get them higher i believe.

Also, do you do any services for google places pages?
TaylorCPT is offline  
Unread 26th Apr 2012, 12:35 AM   #376
Warrior Guy
 
Rashvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 178
Thanks: 96
Thanked 81 Times in 76 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for clearing out the issue on new algo update, I'll get in tonight!
Rashvin is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Rashvin For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Apr 2012, 09:03 AM   #377
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 15
Thanked 64 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The way I see it now is that you optimized your site and content towards your niche as opposed to your keyword. Maybe have your keyword listed once and leave it at that. That means taking your keywords out of your meta tags, H tags, alt text for images, and basically write for your reader and not the crawlers.

Then use a variety of different links and keywords for the off page side of things.
Sweet, that's I'll be doing right away for all my sites.

I'm confident cleaning them up from this angle plus drip feeds on the off page side will shuttle them back where they were.

Thanks!
JustLookin is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JustLookin For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Apr 2012, 11:35 AM   #378
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you accept payment with skrill ( Moneybookers )
egyptguidelines is offline  
Unread 27th Apr 2012, 07:04 AM   #379
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by seolvl1 View Post

Hi matt, i currently use your monthly drip feed service monthly and have a 2 keywords tuck on #9 and #5 position , can i purchase some high PR blogs you mentioned to boot them to # 1?
We no longer sell the high pr submissions as we are using the network to help rank sites for our page one service.

Originally Posted by TaylorCPT View Post

Recently purchased the buy1get1 on the guaranteed page one.

You sent me a reply once one of them made page one about contacting you for a quote to drive up the rankings. One of your helpers responded with your skype name but i don't have skype, and I can't send private messages. Let me know what my options are to drive my rankings up and the best way to contact you. I just tried to send an email to your seotrafficservices email

I currently have the high pr deal you purchased and the buy one get one guaranteed page one rank. Have done the drip feed in the past.

My website is Personal Trainer Charlotte NC - Taylor Carpenter - Private Gyms in Charlotte NC

I'm on the bottom of page one for all three of my main keywords but haven't gotten many calls or leads from my website so I need to get them higher i believe.

Also, do you do any services for google places pages?
We sure do. I'll send you a pm.

Originally Posted by egyptguidelines View Post

Do you accept payment with skrill ( Moneybookers )
Sorry, we do not.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 27th Apr 2012, 07:05 AM   #380
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We're now accepting Paypal payments for this service once again:





mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 27th Apr 2012, 11:48 AM   #381
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
gcastagno's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 150
Thanks: 8
Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Again, Matt and his team have delivered a perfect result for me and getting the site in question not only on the first page for the desired phrase, but to a position 3 on the first page.

Matt has a no nonsense, straight to the point team that achieve exactly what they say they will.

Thanks dude and you already know there's more work coming your way
gcastagno is offline  
Unread 27th Apr 2012, 07:14 PM   #382
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gcastagno View Post

Again, Matt and his team have delivered a perfect result for me and getting the site in question not only on the first page for the desired phrase, but to a position 3 on the first page.

Matt has a no nonsense, straight to the point team that achieve exactly what they say they will.

Thanks dude and you already know there's more work coming your way
Thanks man. I appreciate your business and for taking time out to write a review for us. Have a great weekend!
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 27th Apr 2012, 08:50 PM   #383
Warrior Guy
 
Rashvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 178
Thanks: 96
Thanked 81 Times in 76 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

We're now accepting Paypal payments for this service once again:





Hi Matt,

Can you please paste the ejunkie or other link payment here for 5 campaigns. Unfortunately I can't get my payment processed via paypal.

Thanks!
Rashvin is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 06:36 AM   #384
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JayRash View Post

Hi Matt,

Can you please paste the ejunkie or other link payment here for 5 campaigns. Unfortunately I can't get my payment processed via paypal.

Thanks!
Here you go:

https://www.linkpointcart.net/cgi-bi...0%7C1%7C332345
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 09:40 AM   #385
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 85
Thanks: 97
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Update: Yet another of my sites hit page one this morning. That's 6 out of 10 for campaigns that were created on or after March 12th.

Great job, Matt! Thanks bunches.

BTW, I answered you on the ticket
ITByTheSea is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 09:48 AM   #386
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ITByTheSea View Post

Update: Yet another of my sites hit page one this morning. That's 6 out of 10 for campaigns that were created on or after March 12th.

Great job, Matt! Thanks bunches.

BTW, I answered you on the ticket
Did someone just order a double portion of broiled penguin served on a kabob?

Enjoy the page one rankings friend.

As an extra bonus maybe you can share a little bit about how you optimized your sites. Because your sites survived the algo change.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 11:15 AM   #387
Warrior Guy
 
Rashvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 178
Thanks: 96
Thanked 81 Times in 76 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post


Hi Matt,

Thanks for the link but I'm not sure about :
You give us your url and five keywords and we'll backlink to all of them equally until one of them reaches page one on Google!

I am buying 5 campaigns, should be 5 urls and 5 keywords each until 5 keywords reaches on first page of Google?
Rashvin is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 11:41 AM   #388
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
TopKat22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,863
Thanks: 409
Thanked 431 Times in 355 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are you accepting paypal again yet?
TopKat22 is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 11:58 AM   #389
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 104
Thanks: 12
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt,
Can I order these packages for my web 2.0 properties or youtube vids?
enigmanic is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 01:30 PM   #390
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JayRash View Post

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the link but I'm not sure about :
You give us your url and five keywords and we'll backlink to all of them equally until one of them reaches page one on Google!

I am buying 5 campaigns, should be 5 urls and 5 keywords each until 5 keywords reaches on first page of Google?
Each campaign is considered separate from one another. So for each campaign we will need one url and five keywords. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TopKat22 View Post

Are you accepting paypal again yet?
We sure are.
Originally Posted by enigmanic View Post

Matt,
Can I order these packages for my web 2.0 properties or youtube vids?
Yup, we rank those types of properties all the time.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 02:46 PM   #391
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
JeanneLynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 608
Thanks: 699
Thanked 65 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Matt, will this service help a website that was hit during the Penguin update? I don't think that I used excessive on-page SEO; I really don't know too much about on-page optimization. My website just uses a plain white clickbump theme.

My site was getting over 5000 unique visitors a month, and dropped out of the google search on 4/14/2012. I did use BMR for about 3 weeks so I think that may be the reason for the penalty. My other backlinks consist of social bookmarking (Digg and Stumbleupon), a few edu sites, some Yahoo answers and 2 Squidoo properties.

I'm trying to decide if I should try to zap the site back or just pull my content and start over with a fresh domain.

I know that there is a lot of conflicting opinions over backlinking right now, but if this site is already dead, maybe I should try to see if it can be resurrected. I know you can't guarantee what will happen, but do you think it's worth it for me to try?

My first reaction was to swear off backlinking forever, but now I'm not so sure.
JeanneLynn is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 02:51 PM   #392
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JeanneLynn View Post

Matt, will this service help a website that was hit during the Penguin update? I don't think that I used excessive on-page SEO; I really don't know too much about on-page optimization. My website just uses a plain white clickbump theme.

My site was getting over 5000 unique visitors a month, and dropped out of the google search on 4/14/2012. I did use BMR for about 3 weeks so I think that may be the reason for the penalty. My other backlinks consist of social bookmarking (Digg and Stumbleupon), a few edu sites, some Yahoo answers and 2 Squidoo properties.

I'm trying to decide if I should try to zap the site back or just pull my content and start over with a fresh domain.

I know that there is a lot of conflicting opinions over backlinking right now, but if this site is already dead, maybe I should try to see if it can be resurrected. I know you can't guarantee what will happen, but do you think it's worth it for me to try?

My first reaction was to swear off backlinking forever, but now I'm not so sure.
Put us in coach! Any way you look at it you'll still need to backlink your sites in order to rank them. But we'll be glad to give you some suggestions as far as your on page seo goes too.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 04:18 PM   #393
Active Warrior
 
cc422's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 63
Thanks: 28
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Placing a new round of orders - very excited.

One question - how's the progress on the development of the local ranking package - I see several people referencing it and it looks like it will be soon. I'd be very interested.

Thanks
cc422 is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 05:21 PM   #394
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 225
Thanks: 36
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
Just bought the service. Looking forward to some good results. Will post the feedback soon.

Thanks
Kapil
makbog is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 07:01 PM   #395
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 79
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Step Two: We Add An Additional 50 Keywords To Your Campaign To Help It Look More Natural To The Search Engines

Step Three: We Also Add 50 Social Qualifiers ("click here", "check them out", etc." To Your Keyword List To Help Look More Natural Yet

For step two and three, is it possible that we can select and provide 100 additional keywords to the campaign to help it look more natural to the search engines? Thanks.
richard78 is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2012, 07:05 PM   #396
Old School SEO Ninja
War Room Member
 
mattlaclear's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Mason, MI 48854
Posts: 2,035
Thanks: 1,864
Thanked 1,405 Times in 724 Posts
Blog Entries: 51
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cc422 View Post

Placing a new round of orders - very excited.

One question - how's the progress on the development of the local ranking package - I see several people referencing it and it looks like it will be soon. I'd be very interested.

Thanks
You can skype me at matthew.laclear and I can share more on the service with you. Thanks.

Originally Posted by makbog View Post

Hi,
Just bought the service. Looking forward to some good results. Will post the feedback soon.

Thanks
Kapil
Sounds good. Welcome aboard.

Originally Posted by richard78 View Post

Step Two: We Add An Additional 50 Keywords To Your Campaign To Help It Look More Natural To The Search Engines

Step Three: We Also Add 50 Social Qualifiers ("click here", "check them out", etc." To Your Keyword List To Help Look More Natural Yet

For step two and three, is it possible that we can select and provide 100 additional keywords to the campaign to help it look more natural to the search engines? Thanks.
For sure you can supply them. No an issue at all.
mattlaclear is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2012, 01:56 AM   #397
Warrior Guy
 
Rashvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 178
Thanks: 96
Thanked 81 Times in 76 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Returning customer..just got in for 5 campaigns, let's roll!

Matt & team, would love to hear your suggestion on my websites on-page seo due to the changes by Google recently. Ticket submitted.

Cheers!
Rashvin is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2012, 09:56 AM   #398
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cutetallguy8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 80
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great Service, In less than a week 1 of y keywords already reach top 4 Now im just monitoring my other keywords to move up. Good JOB Matt
cutetallguy8 is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2012, 01:02 PM   #399
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm about to purchase, but have 1 question:

For the 50 additional keywords, I read in another post that you do keyword research for our website to find the additional 50. Would we be able to modify the 50 additional keywords that you set up for us before the campaign starts if we don't like all of them?

Thanks
tchung is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2012, 10:15 PM   #400
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 47
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Drive Your Existing Site To Page One On Google!! (600 + Testimonials! New & Improved!!))
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Matt,
I would like to know if you have different prices for people that would like to
outsource this service to their offline clients. Please let me know. Sorry if you have answered this before. I cant PM but my email is lmorley22(at)yahoo.com

Thanks Alot
Lucas
MyBizMastermind is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$9900, check, google, grab, guaranteed, list, massive, page, ranking, reviews

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:12 AM.