Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 09:23 AM   #101
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jatson,
I didn't receive any PM from you. You can also email the details to my Paypal email address and I'll chase it up for you.
Cheers,
Leigh.
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 09:39 AM   #102
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Sunny South Africa
Posts: 24
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just realised I cant send PM's have sent to sales at magazine-xxxxxxdotxxxxxx

Jaton
jaton is offline  
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 09:50 AM   #103
HyperActive Warrior
 
Invert Planet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 165
Thanks: 24
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell for a profit
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tansks View Post

Do you have any other niche?
I have the same question: What niches are available?

Thanks
J-P
Invert Planet is offline  
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 10:26 AM   #104
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can't PM you whats a good email address? I don't see the paypal email address to send my questions to.
hand is offline  
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 11:21 AM   #105
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 30
Thanks: 83
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell for a profit
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Invert Planet View Post

I have the same question: What niches are available?

Thanks
J-P
If we are interested in slightly different niche. Eg. Small Business nice, do we need to buy into this WSO and to get this price and can we then move to the other niche when available?
Thanks
sharpee is offline  
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 04:30 PM   #106
eBSI Online
War Room Member
 
ebsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 127
Thanks: 1
Thanked 51 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yep the small business niche would be of interest to me too.

By the way can we use the graphics from the magazine for other of our publications?

For example I have a newsletter in another niche which would be good to use some graphics

Regards

Thomas
ebsi is offline  
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 05:42 PM   #107
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We have a health/diet/fitness and some other small business type niches coming out VERY SOON

Originally Posted by Invert Planet View Post

I have the same question: What niches are available?

Thanks
J-P
I'll PM it to you.

Originally Posted by hand View Post

Can't PM you whats a good email address? I don't see the paypal email address to send my questions to.
Depends what the slightly different niche is. Either you can edit the magazine and add your own content and articles, or if it is one of the ones above, best to wait for their release.

Originally Posted by sharpee View Post

If we are interested in slightly different niche. Eg. Small Business nice, do we need to buy into this WSO and to get this price and can we then move to the other niche when available?
Thanks
Keep your eyes peeled on the WSO forum, and this thread. I'll announce ion both. Yes, you can use the graphics in other publications.

Originally Posted by ebsi View Post

Yep the small business niche would be of interest to me too.

By the way can we use the graphics from the magazine for other of our publications?

For example I have a newsletter in another niche which would be good to use some graphics

Regards

Thomas
Leigh Burke is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh Burke For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 07:19 PM   #108
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jatson,

I emailed you the details.

Cheers,

Leigh.

Originally Posted by jaton View Post

Just realised I cant send PM's have sent to sales at magazine-xxxxxxdotxxxxxx

Jaton
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 09:39 PM   #109
Warrior Member
 
sealion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 8
Thanks: 23
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Keep me posted when your other niches e.g. health/diet/fitness...comes out.
Thank you.
sealion is offline  
Unread 19th Dec 2011, 10:25 PM   #110
efhale
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 14
Thanks: 28
Thanked 35 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks! This really helps my brand stand out.

Ethan

P.S. If I completely change the mag and send it to you via OTO does that still work?

P.P.S. Article on FaceBook Fans in Oct issue on page 10 is incomplete..
efhale is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 01:31 AM   #111
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ethan,

Yes, we can still create and host the digital flip magazine, keeping in mind it will be on the same domain name.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Leigh.
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 01:32 AM   #112
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sealion,

Will do.

Cheers,
Leigh.

Originally Posted by sealion View Post

Keep me posted when your other niches e.g. health/diet/fitness...comes out.
Thank you.
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 02:05 AM   #113
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 48
Thanks: 43
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yea, I am waiting for other niches as well, how about cooking niche? Can do?
SarahRose is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 02:40 AM   #114
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Maybe Were you thinking of a cookbook or something else?
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 04:54 AM   #115
Cheri Faline
 
talkbizdiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.....

Thanks so much for this awesome awesome program, I am a previous publisher of a Specialty Print Magazine so believe me I know the value of this.

You just made a very long time subscriber for both offers.


Cheri Faline
the Talk Biz Diva
talkbizdiva is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 06:41 AM   #116
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Cheri, and welcome aboard!

Originally Posted by talkbizdiva View Post

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.....

Thanks so much for this awesome awesome program, I am a previous publisher of a Specialty Print Magazine so believe me I know the value of this.

You just made a very long time subscriber for both offers.


Cheri Faline
the Talk Biz Diva
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 10:54 AM   #117
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you PM me your email address so I can contact you.
hand is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 11:04 AM   #118
Article Marketer
War Room Member
 
Allen Lundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Orange, Ca. , USA.
Posts: 1,477
Thanks: 151
Thanked 274 Times in 187 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Cheri - I agree there is a "Santa Claus" and this year his name is Leigh Burke.

Leigh - I've been working on a magazine for my new Business Building Strategies website for the past couple of weeks, and WOW... This offer has put a halt to my own magazine preparation.

Why spend days or even weeks putting something together when it's all right here for the taking... at a price that can't be beat!

The cost of this membership per year is basically less than the cost of my own research and preparation time EACH MONTH.

The time it takes me to "modify" all 6 magazines will be much less than the time it would take me to produce my own magazine... and that's only ONE magazine.

A real no brainer to me.

Add to that, the 5 past months editions, and I'm way ahead of the game.

Nothing says the extra magazines have to be "past editions"... So for all intents and purposes I now have 6 months of "new" magazine content for my subscribers... and many more months to come!

This is an amazing steal, ahhh, I mean amazing deal.

Leigh, I hope you don't shut this down for a long time to come.

Very high quality magazines, and a real steal for the price.

Allen Lundy
Allen Lundy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Allen Lundy For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 01:08 PM   #119
Jedi Master
 
lukehunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: East Texas
Posts: 26
Thanks: 2
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I want to subscribe but the eZine articles in the magazine are holding me back. Did you make an agreement to use their articles and bypass the TOS? And does it allow us to do the same?

Thanks
lukehunt is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 05:35 PM   #120
A fairly nice guy.
War Room Member
 
Alton Hargrave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Southeast Texas
Posts: 1,112
Thanks: 76
Thanked 155 Times in 117 Posts
Blog Entries: 27
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Leigh,
I am trying to edit the magazine using OpenOffice and experiencing quite a few problems. Apparently, OpenOffice doesn't interpret .doc files as well as Microsoft Word does. And, I don't have Microsoft Word on any of my computers. Can you provide source files in OpenOffices .odt format? I tried converting from .doc to .odt, but that didn't help.
Thanks,
Alton
Alton Hargrave is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 06:10 PM   #121
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Allen,
Thanks for your kind words and welcome aboard!
Cheers,
Leigh.

Originally Posted by Allen Lundy View Post

Cheri - I agree there is a "Santa Claus" and this year his name is Leigh Burke.

Leigh - I've been working on a magazine for my new Business Building Strategies website for the past couple of weeks, and WOW... This offer has put a halt to my own magazine preparation.

Why spend days or even weeks putting something together when it's all right here for the taking... at a price that can't be beat!

The cost of this membership per year is basically less than the cost of my own research and preparation time EACH MONTH.

The time it takes me to "modify" all 6 magazines will be much less than the time it would take me to produce my own magazine... and that's only ONE magazine.

A real no brainer to me.

Add to that, the 5 past months editions, and I'm way ahead of the game.

Nothing says the extra magazines have to be "past editions"... So for all intents and purposes I now have 6 months of "new" magazine content for my subscribers... and many more months to come!

This is an amazing steal, ahhh, I mean amazing deal.

Leigh, I hope you don't shut this down for a long time to come.

Very high quality magazines, and a real steal for the price.

Allen Lundy
Yes, and most content in future issues will be from members.

Originally Posted by lukehunt View Post

I want to subscribe but the eZine articles in the magazine are holding me back. Did you make an agreement to use their articles and bypass the TOS? And does it allow us to do the same?

Thanks
Hi Alton, did you install the font pack? I didn't have an issue with OpenOffice. Office for Mac is only $120 Office for Mac : Simplify Your Work | Office For Mac.

Originally Posted by Alton Hargrave View Post

Hello Leigh,
I am trying to edit the magazine using OpenOffice and experiencing quite a few problems. Apparently, OpenOffice doesn't interpret .doc files as well as Microsoft Word does. And, I don't have Microsoft Word on any of my computers. Can you provide source files in OpenOffices .odt format? I tried converting from .doc to .odt, but that didn't help.
Thanks,
Alton
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 06:24 PM   #122
A fairly nice guy.
War Room Member
 
Alton Hargrave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Southeast Texas
Posts: 1,112
Thanks: 76
Thanked 155 Times in 117 Posts
Blog Entries: 27
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I did install the font pack. I don't have a Mac. I did try the Dec issue sourcecode on a computer using Microsoft Word 97 and it looked right, but that version of Word doesn't create pdf files.

Thanks,
Alton
Alton Hargrave is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 06:31 PM   #123
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Alton,
Did you see the link to PDF Converter — #1 Free PDF Creator — PrimoPDF in the Members Area. It's a free pdf creator that you can use once you finish editing in Word 97. If you have any further issues, there's a 'Help Desk' link in the Members Area, you can log a request there and we'll help you straight away.
Cheers,
Leigh.
Leigh Burke is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh Burke For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 06:32 PM   #124
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@Leigh..Just sent you a PM
hand is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 06:36 PM   #125
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi hand, just replied.
Cheers,
Leigh.
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 07:34 PM   #126
Cynthia Thomas
War Room Member
 
BlondieWrites's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 266
Thanks: 379
Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think a cooking niche would do really well - with the popularity of recipes. Buyers could switch out their own recipes or make it into a particular recipe niche. I would definately go for a recipe or cooking niche.

Oh, and are you promoting this on Clickbank? I would love to promote it to my readers...

Cindy
BlondieWrites is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2011, 08:04 PM   #127
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Cindy,

We'll look into that one in the early new year.

Yes, it will be out on Clickbank in the next week or so - but the price is going to be double what Warriors can get it for right now before this WSO closes.

Cheers,

Leigh.
Leigh Burke is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh Burke For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st Dec 2011, 10:57 AM   #128
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Leigh,

Yes, and most content in future issues will be from members.
To be honest with you this worries me slightly. How will other members content come under your plr license ?

I´m just playing devils advocate here but, Heaven forbid a "contributor" caused problems about their own content later down the road.

Could you please explain to me in a little more detail what percentage will be your own teams input into this publication ?

I love the current format, in as much as we will be able to add our own unique content to bulk the magazine out. It appears to me that if "most of the content in future issues will come from members" we will end up with a pale imitation of what your original idea was.

Can you assure me that all future content supplied by outside contributors will be unbiased I.M news, because I would not like to see the new format just containing articles from members all promoting their own causes.

I await your comments,

Regards,

Paul
calagran is offline  
Unread 21st Dec 2011, 06:18 PM   #129
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Give away OR Sell - Mobile / iPhone / iPad rea
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul,

Members that contribute content agree to have their content distributed under the current PLR business model. It's pretty straight forward and benefits the content contributor, so I don't see why that would cause an issue down the line. I don't know the % yet, it depends on how many contributions we get. And yes articles will be vetted for quality and not too much blatent self-promotion. However links to websites etc. will be allowed.

Cheers,

Leigh.

Originally Posted by calagran View Post

Hi Leigh,

To be honest with you this worries me slightly. How will other members content come under your plr license ?

I´m just playing devils advocate here but, Heaven forbid a "contributor" caused problems about their own content later down the road.

Could you please explain to me in a little more detail what percentage will be your own teams input into this publication ?

I love the current format, in as much as we will be able to add our own unique content to bulk the magazine out. It appears to me that if "most of the content in future issues will come from members" we will end up with a pale imitation of what your original idea was.

Can you assure me that all future content supplied by outside contributors will be unbiased I.M news, because I would not like to see the new format just containing articles from members all promoting their own causes.

I await your comments,

Regards,

Paul
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 21st Dec 2011, 11:10 PM   #130
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 288
Thanks: 62
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can i edit this and repackage it in my own language?if i cancel the month after that , can i still accesses the bonuses?
monister is offline  
Unread 21st Dec 2011, 11:12 PM   #131
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi monister,

Yes, you can edit and repackage in your own language. If you cancel, you can keep whatever bonuses you downloaded, but will lose access to any future downloads.

Cheers,

Leigh.
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 22nd Dec 2011, 06:24 AM   #132
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 288
Thanks: 62
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

about the magazine to iphone app,just curious,is it an application or a wordpress plugin?
monister is offline  
Unread 22nd Dec 2011, 09:10 AM   #133
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Monister,
There's 2 things you might be referring to here.
1. The magazine can be read on an iphone or iPad as the standard PDF, you can also convert to a Digital Flip magazine for ADDITIONAL functionality on iPad or iPhone or tablet or android. We also offer a service to help you do that.
2. If you're referring to my iPhone app for Website Marketing magazine - that is an app that i created. You can create an appfor your magazine too. I show you how.
Cheers,
Leigh.
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 22nd Dec 2011, 09:54 AM   #134
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 288
Thanks: 62
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

well i was thinking of buying it and doing an service of making magazines rich for iphone,ipad,iphone apps with target offline local advertising market,is that possible?
do i need to buy your monthly subscription or just the first month,??i plan on editting the initial word template as a unique niche one and charge local business service to do that on iphone ipad apps as i know they will pay thousands to get these and promote their service..tell me more in pm can u
monister is offline  
Unread 22nd Dec 2011, 10:10 AM   #135
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi monister,
You can buy the first month, and cancel subscription, then you need to edit all future issues yourself. Yes, you can target it to offline, however we are coming out with an offline issue that will do exactly what you want, it will be out in about a week (between Christmas and new years).
Cheers,
Leigh.
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 22nd Dec 2011, 10:36 AM   #136
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 288
Thanks: 62
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

if i buy and continue my subscription will you help me edit my magazine?
about the offline issue,between now and new year,how much months required?1 month can do is it?
monister is offline  
Unread 22nd Dec 2011, 10:45 AM   #137
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi monister, it is up to each member to edit their own magazine, however we are adding some tools to make this easier for you - please see FAQ 12 in post 2 of this thread.

We're launching the magazine in about a week, it will be a subscription like this one where we provide you with a new magazine every month. If you want to edit it yourself and add your own content etc, that's cool too.

Cheers,
Leigh.
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 22nd Dec 2011, 11:56 AM   #138
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Bought this a few days ago and have been non-stop trying to tweak it and get something together. I am looking forward to the "offline" edition that will be coming out. For my purposes that will fit the bill. Still editing and getting it put together but I at least have something to
show off and get some feedback from my potential people that will be received it (Table of contents do not reflect entire content, still needs
editing).

I have no time for content research and that is why I was very interested in this product. After getting access and seeeing past issues I can visualize how good it can be. I think it's a great product and I see it being a great success with my people.

Demo: (Still working it)
Association of Computer Repair Business Owners
hand is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to hand For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 01:24 AM   #139
WP Queen
War Room Member
 
Leanne King's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Sydney , Australia
Posts: 1,132
Thanks: 28
Thanked 237 Times in 152 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Leigh, one more question and apologies if already answered on the thread.

What day is it expected each month that the magazine will appear in the members area ie 15th, 30th etc. I understand that things don't go perfectly to plan always, and it might not be totally accurate, but a guesstimate would be cool.
Leanne King is offline  
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 01:33 AM   #140
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Leanne, normally about a week before the end of the prior month depending on the time of year etc.

Cheers,

Leigh.
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 01:34 AM   #141
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi hand,

Thanks for the feedback and well done on your pilot issue!

Cheers,

Leigh.

Originally Posted by hand View Post

Bought this a few days ago and have been non-stop trying to tweak it and get something together. I am looking forward to the "offline" edition that will be coming out. For my purposes that will fit the bill. Still editing and getting it put together but I at least have something to
show off and get some feedback from my potential people that will be received it (Table of contents do not reflect entire content, still needs
editing).

I have no time for content research and that is why I was very interested in this product. After getting access and seeeing past issues I can visualize how good it can be. I think it's a great product and I see it being a great success with my people.

Demo: (Still working it)
Association of Computer Repair Business Owners
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 08:58 AM   #142
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 34
Thanks: 1
Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Leigh,

Does this WSO entitle us to only the "website" niche magazine or ALL of your future magazines that you release in other niches too? If not ALL, will those future WSOs be this same price too?


Thanks,
Paul
cu@datop is offline  
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 02:58 PM   #143
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul,
This wso is only for this magazine. Other niches will most likely be priced at the same price point.
Cheers,
Leigh.
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 09:26 PM   #144
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 30
Thanks: 83
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OK after lots of research in the existing PLR mags, I found between 3 and 11 articles in each magazine, that I could use in the small business niche. That's good enough for me! I'm in.

There are WSOs that are OK, but occasionally one comes a long that is very unique and powerful, and this is one of those rare gems.
sharpee is offline  
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 10:16 PM   #145
I Wanna Be A Cowboy
War Room Member
 
RedHat39's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Kingsport, TN, USA.
Posts: 407
Thanks: 251
Thanked 314 Times in 210 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just subscribed to this service and am looking forward to publishing a real magazine. However I do have one concern and thats the quality of the images that are used. They don't appear to be 300 dpi like most print material requires. Any possibility you could start with the next issue having the dpi increased for print quality?
RedHat39 is offline  
Unread 23rd Dec 2011, 10:55 PM   #146
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi sharpee,

Thanks for the props! Cheers, Leigh.

Originally Posted by sharpee View Post

OK after lots of research in the existing PLR mags, I found between 3 and 11 articles in each magazine, that I could use in the small business niche. That's good enough for me! I'm in.

There are WSOs that are OK, but occasionally one comes a long that is very unique and powerful, and this is one of those rare gems.
Hi RedHat,

This hasn't come up as an issue before. I'll definitely look into it to ensure image quality remains as high as possible in future issues.

Cheers,
Leigh.

Originally Posted by RedHat39 View Post

Just subscribed to this service and am looking forward to publishing a real magazine. However I do have one concern and thats the quality of the images that are used. They don't appear to be 300 dpi like most print material requires. Any possibility you could start with the next issue having the dpi increased for print quality?
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 24th Dec 2011, 02:24 AM   #147
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 70
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

In addition to the comments above regarding 300dpi images etc. is the magazine layout using CMYK color or RGB. If you are sending the files to be printed this is a requirement. If the files are RGB they will convert them to CMYK and there will be a color shift. Some colors will look different and may not look very good or match the original color or the color theme you may be using.

1) Can you give us some more details of the format of the files for those of us wanting to also print a physical magazine...

2) What is the next niche topic you will be releasing? and how soon?

How about social media marketing niche and business marketing in general?
wfjh is offline  
Unread 24th Dec 2011, 02:41 AM   #148
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi wfjh,

The template is a word file. You then save it as a PDF, with the PDF/X-1 profile for conversion to CMYK. If you need further details, please log a ticket with the help desk in the Members Area.

The next niche is fitness/diet/health & Offline/Mobile Marketing/Local Marketing. In a week or 2.

Cheers,

Leigh.

Originally Posted by wfjh View Post

In addition to the comments above regarding 300dpi images etc. is the magazine layout using CMYK color or RGB. If you are sending the files to be printed this is a requirement. If the files are RGB they will convert them to CMYK and there will be a color shift. Some colors will look different and may not look very good or match the original color or the color theme you may be using.

1) Can you give us some more details of the format of the files for those of us wanting to also print a physical magazine...

2) What is the next niche topic you will be releasing? and how soon?

How about social media marketing niche and business marketing in general?
Leigh Burke is offline  
Unread 24th Dec 2011, 05:52 AM   #149
I Wanna Be A Cowboy
War Room Member
 
RedHat39's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Kingsport, TN, USA.
Posts: 407
Thanks: 251
Thanked 314 Times in 210 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The reason why I mention it is from a past experience with publishing through CreateSpace and using images that were regular 72 dpi (web quality). The pictures when in actual print looked grainy and fuzzy.

My plan is to actually print 1000 - 5000 per month and wholesale them to local news stands. Being as such the quality of the print will stick out like a sore thumb against traditional magazines in print.

Thanks for making a conscious effort to provide print quality images in future issues.

Merry Christmas
--Rick

Originally Posted by Leigh Burke View Post

Hi sharpee,


Hi RedHat,

This hasn't come up as an issue before. I'll definitely look into it to ensure image quality remains as high as possible in future issues.

Cheers,
Leigh.
RedHat39 is offline  
Unread 24th Dec 2011, 06:06 AM   #150
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Leigh Burke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,501
Thanks: 23
Thanked 635 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [PLR] Private Label Rights to YOUR own Magazine - Mobile / iPhone / iPad ready! - CLOSING SOON!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@Rick - No problem Rick, I understand. I've used CreateSpace too with that issue. My best advice would be to get a sample issue printed with your bulk printer prior to committing to a larger batch. Obvious I know, but worth pointing out.

Merry Christmas!

@Everyone - It's Christmas Eve here in Australia now folks so I'll be offline for a bit, but will try to check in a couple of times tomorrow. Stay safe everybody.
Leigh Burke is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
label, magazine, plr, private, private label rights, rights

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:08 PM.