Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 14th Jan 2012, 08:45 PM   #51
Unrealer
War Room Member
 
matflawless's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 315
Thanks: 37
Thanked 213 Times in 210 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Article Builder + Spinner + Cleaner - Unique Copyscape Pass Articles
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this a single pc license or maybe 2 pc license? (hope two or three! :p)

Thanks
Mat
matflawless is offline  
Unread 14th Jan 2012, 09:00 PM   #52
The content tool master
War Room Member
 
jamesvick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: INDIYEAH
Posts: 47
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Article Builder + Spinner + Cleaner - Unique Copyscape Pass Articles
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by matflawless View Post

Is this a single pc license or maybe 2 pc license? (hope two or three! :p)

Thanks
Mat
It's multiple PC license - unlimited

You just need to login and using the username and password.
jamesvick is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2012, 12:45 AM   #53
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , India.
Posts: 2,516
Thanks: 423
Thanked 403 Times in 292 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The article that you show in the image screenshot does not make grammatical sense. Will the articles be like this only?
anwar001 is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2012, 12:48 AM   #54
The content tool master
War Room Member
 
jamesvick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: INDIYEAH
Posts: 47
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anwar001 View Post

The article that you show in the image screenshot does not make grammatical sense. Will the articles be like this only?
no it depends on how much you want to spin or rewrite. Spinning is done on 2 options - light and heavy. I do heavy because i just like to maintain niche relevance because web2.0s or articles hardly send any traffic to my website.

If you want to create articles with grammatical sense, try the simple rewrite wizard.
jamesvick is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2012, 03:23 AM   #55
kendesign
 
Thierry Samuel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Medan, Indonesia
Posts: 57
Thanks: 5
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Huge gift for affiliates, so this software can produce amazon product review articles? and does the article can be read as a story?
Thierry Samuel is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2012, 03:25 AM   #56
The content tool master
War Room Member
 
jamesvick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: INDIYEAH
Posts: 47
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Thierry Samuel View Post

Huge gift for affiliates, so this software can produce amazon product review articles? and does the article can be read as a story?
Hey samuel - sorry for misinterpretation, the gift is for my affiliates - the people who will promote WAC.
jamesvick is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2012, 08:38 AM   #57
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 41
Thanks: 7
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Do you have a lifetime license option for your software?
pangolin123 is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2012, 09:19 AM   #58
The content tool master
War Room Member
 
jamesvick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: INDIYEAH
Posts: 47
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pangolin123 View Post

Hi, Do you have a lifetime license option for your software?
hi sorry i had already asked my members and most of them wanted to pay yearly instead of one-time. The reason being that iam new and so is the product. Only when i will have proved that updates are regular will i be able to sell life -time licenses. Hope you understand

I have planned updates for this month and also next. But it needs to be regular. So let's see whether i get that many upgrades in time.
jamesvick is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2012, 10:33 AM   #59
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 288
Thanks: 62
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi, can u reserve me a spot for those 39/per year usd, license.planning on purchasing one,is it still available?
monister is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2012, 10:41 AM   #60
The content tool master
War Room Member
 
jamesvick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: INDIYEAH
Posts: 47
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by monister View Post

hi, can u reserve me a spot for those 39/per year usd, license.planning on purchasing one,is it still available?
Hey man sorry but they are actually over. You can however register at site and try the software. After the affiliate promotion is over and when they are paid, i might release few $39 licenses as well. So u will atleast learn about the availability of these licenses.
jamesvick is offline  
Unread 23rd Jan 2012, 11:40 PM   #61
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 27
Thanks: 21
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Copyscape
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I wanted to know how to create a unique article that will pass copyscape? I generated an article using your Unique Article Wizard, however it did not pass. It had a huge amount of duplicate content that copyscape flagged.

Thanks.
ldb45 is offline  
Unread 25th Jan 2012, 06:06 PM   #62
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 74
Thanks: 14
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Copyscape
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ldb45 View Post

I wanted to know how to create a unique article that will pass copyscape? I generated an article using your Unique Article Wizard, however it did not pass. It had a huge amount of duplicate content that copyscape flagged.

Thanks.
Would love to hear more about this. What settings did you use? This is somewhat discouraging.
CoryW is offline  
Unread 25th Jan 2012, 07:56 PM   #63
The content tool master
War Room Member
 
jamesvick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: INDIYEAH
Posts: 47
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Copyscape
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CoryW View Post

Would love to hear more about this. What settings did you use? This is somewhat discouraging.
Originally Posted by ldb45 View Post

I wanted to know how to create a unique article that will pass copyscape? I generated an article using your Unique Article Wizard, however it did not pass. It had a huge amount of duplicate content that copyscape flagged.

Thanks.
Hey to create a unique article here's what you do :
1) Download content with heavy spinning, or
2) Download light spun content and then HTML encode it.

This way your article will remain same but get encoded to few html characters so copyscape pass.

Unfortunately both meaningful and copyscape pass is a little difficult to make.

However regarding the tools (Like UAW) iam releasing a patch update in 1.2 which will mix lines before creating the article. You will be able to choose whether you want articles which have a flow or pass copyscape.
jamesvick is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 07:56 PM   #64
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 305
Thanks: 4
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So basically me and my colleagues can run one license at the same time right?
massivemarketing is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2012, 08:30 PM   #65
The content tool master
War Room Member
 
jamesvick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: INDIYEAH
Posts: 47
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by massivemarketing View Post

So basically me and my colleagues can run one license at the same time right?
You can run multiple licenses at same time but not your colleagues. Iam sorry but this way everyone will start behaving like each other's friend right?
jamesvick is offline  
Unread 2nd Feb 2012, 11:31 PM   #66
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Sydney - Australia
Posts: 42
Thanks: 10
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So is there still a discounted price running for Warrior Forum members?

Maybe a valentines day special??
JayStarr is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2012, 04:26 PM   #67
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Cary, NC
Posts: 41
Thanks: 18
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this product not available any more?

I have tried to register for the free trial, but the web site doesn't respond at all ... I hit the register button and all the fields clear with no acknowledgement ...

I emailed their support HOURS AGO and have heard nothing at all ..
sciguy40 is offline  
Unread 7th Feb 2012, 10:03 AM   #68
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey jamesvick your site on google i banned it says that can harm my com so i cant see or dl your product a cant do anything well can you contact me somehow
Well i think that your product is ultimate and because of that its ban from google because like you have broken the code for unic articles
Please send me back a message and tell me hot to get your product
Sorry for my english
see ya
blackcoffe is offline  
Unread 8th Feb 2012, 06:01 PM   #69
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Also i forgot to mention please how can we get in touch... how can we contact eachother
Thanks
blackcoffe is offline  
Unread 11th Feb 2012, 12:04 PM   #70
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Asia
Posts: 77
Thanks: 35
Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this product still available?
eddieteo is offline  
Unread 12th Feb 2012, 11:22 PM   #71
The content tool master
War Room Member
 
jamesvick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: INDIYEAH
Posts: 47
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JayStarr View Post

So is there still a discounted price running for Warrior Forum members?

Maybe a valentines day special??
please keep searching google for wicked article creator discount. You will come up with some as i have provided discounted links.

Originally Posted by sciguy40 View Post

Is this product not available any more?

I have tried to register for the free trial, but the web site doesn't respond at all ... I hit the register button and all the fields clear with no acknowledgement ...

I emailed their support HOURS AGO and have heard nothing at all ..
Can you please email me at support@wickedarticlecreator.com ? The server was attacked with virus and i got really busy. Sorry for trouble

Originally Posted by blackcoffe View Post

Hey jamesvick your site on google i banned it says that can harm my com so i cant see or dl your product a cant do anything well can you contact me somehow
Well i think that your product is ultimate and because of that its ban from google because like you have broken the code for unic articles
Please send me back a message and tell me hot to get your product
Sorry for my english
see ya
Hello, eerything is back to normal. Please download the trial again.

Originally Posted by blackcoffe View Post

Also i forgot to mention please how can we get in touch... how can we contact eachother
Thanks
Originally Posted by eddieteo View Post

Is this product still available?
Yup it's still available. You can register and then try this for a week. The host was attacked with a virus and so i was not able to accept anymore users. But it is again back online.

Regards,
jamesvick is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2012, 03:48 PM   #72
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 74
Thanks: 14
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

- Cannot find any $37 discount links on Google. Please PM me if you are willing to share. If not I understand... though I'm a really great tester and would love to help out!

I did a test of the auto build wizard with the following settings:
Downloaded lots of content
High Spinning - Less Readability
5 paragraphs
3 lines per paragraph
2 variations per paragraph

I pasted it into TBS to unspin and test Copyscape, checked it and had a 8275 word article. I thought the wizard would spin all the sentences and paragraphs as well. Sadness. Then, I changed my settings to 5 lines per paragraph and 5 variations. Lastly, I highlighted the first chunk of paragraphs and clicked Merge. Then, did this for the second chunk... however I still need to test Copyscape a different way as TBS always crashes on me.

- Next, I tried the text WAC-Magic creator, placed it in TBS, unspin, and it had like 20 Copyscape detections. Then, I used TBS to do spin inside spun text and only selected the #1 synonym and it almost passed Copyscape with just one detection!

- Lastly, I tried the manual mode per your website instructions and as soon as I click Variations, it does not work. There are a lot of lines with just one character on it. Therefore, I can't really find the separate paragraphs.
CoryW is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2012, 09:52 PM   #73
The content tool master
War Room Member
 
jamesvick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: INDIYEAH
Posts: 47
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CoryW View Post

- Cannot find any $37 discount links on Google. Please PM me if you are willing to share. If not I understand... though I'm a really great tester and would love to help out!

I did a test of the auto build wizard with the following settings:
Downloaded lots of content
High Spinning - Less Readability
5 paragraphs
3 lines per paragraph
2 variations per paragraph

I pasted it into TBS to unspin and test Copyscape, checked it and had a 8275 word article. I thought the wizard would spin all the sentences and paragraphs as well. Sadness. Then, I changed my settings to 5 lines per paragraph and 5 variations. Lastly, I highlighted the first chunk of paragraphs and clicked Merge. Then, did this for the second chunk... however I still need to test Copyscape a different way as TBS always crashes on me.

- Next, I tried the text WAC-Magic creator, placed it in TBS, unspin, and it had like 20 Copyscape detections. Then, I used TBS to do spin inside spun text and only selected the #1 synonym and it almost passed Copyscape with just one detection!

- Lastly, I tried the manual mode per your website instructions and as soon as I click Variations, it does not work. There are a lot of lines with just one character on it. Therefore, I can't really find the separate paragraphs.
Sent you a PM. Could you please elaborate on sentences not spun? I mean when you put 5 paras and 5 variations in auto-build, it gives 5 variations to each paragraph and not individual lines.

Also by unspin do you mean that you removed the spinning or did you create a spun version?

And you can use both unspin and generate within WAC itself.
jamesvick is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2012, 08:12 AM   #74
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 74
Thanks: 14
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

**UPDATE:
I learned that after using the auto-build wizard a bit, is that it simply generates highly spun paragraphs. It's up to us after that to extract the paragraphs we want for our article(s). No problem there. Software does a great job with that.

Also, when I say "unspin", I meant that I generated a unique article from spun version (in TBS - spin text). Sorry about the confusion there.

Concerning Copyscape, it is just not passing without a little extra help from TBS. In a nutshell, if I do some additional auto-spinning and remove original word, it passes with flying colors! Not bad at all. Btw, I still recommend this software. It has tons of potential. My favorite feature is the video and image scraper/spinner...very awesome.
CoryW is offline  
Unread 17th Feb 2012, 10:03 AM   #75
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 74
Thanks: 14
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Still learning here, but it places a nice chunk of space between each article. I was mistaken. Very nice b/c I can load up usually around 10 articles per niche.

I used to use Get Article Pro... but now this is at a whole level up in quality for scraping content. It is my new favorite. And I haven't even tapped into the ability to create a super spun article with the "Spin Paras" and "Merge" features.

My current favorite settings:

1) WAC-Xtra - Settings - Remove lines smaller than 60 characters
2) Download content (if you don't get enough downloaded content, lessen the above setting)
3) Auto-Build: no phrase level spinning; 6 paragraphs; 4 lines per paragraph; 6 variations (reduce variations if you don't have tons of downloaded content)
4) Use your favorite spinner and remove original word - I use TBS Everyone's favorite; Good; 5 variations; do NOT keep original word

When I spin a unique version, it passes CopyScape almost every single time! And when it finds content, it's almost nothing.... super low percentage.

Readability? Well, not as bad as I expected, though only good enough for backlinking.

Will you get the same results as unique content for backlinking? No. But spun content still works really well for SERP improvement and is especially appropriate for sites that won't get actual human traffic.

**And don't forget one of the biggest advantages of this software... you can use an article many times b/c it's spun so well at the sentence level!!
CoryW is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to CoryW For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Feb 2012, 12:32 AM   #76
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 305
Thanks: 4
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just purchased. Lets see how this works.
massivemarketing is offline  
Unread 19th Feb 2012, 01:00 AM   #77
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 41
Thanks: 7
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have been using this for sometime. The software has been amazing for me and working really well for what it is intended to do.
pangolin123 is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2012, 04:53 AM   #78
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 305
Thanks: 4
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great software. Got it at a discount and so far so good. Would like to recommend a few changes.

Bulk SeNuke X & ALN exports.

Ability to replace keywords in the article generated with #links# automatically so that it flows as a sentance and not a word out of nowhere.

I use this software as much as I use GAP & TBS. Fantastic software.
massivemarketing is offline  
Unread 22nd Feb 2012, 05:51 AM   #79
The content tool master
War Room Member
 
jamesvick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: INDIYEAH
Posts: 47
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CoryW View Post

Still learning here, but it places a nice chunk of space between each article. I was mistaken. Very nice b/c I can load up usually around 10 articles per niche.

I used to use Get Article Pro... but now this is at a whole level up in quality for scraping content. It is my new favorite. And I haven't even tapped into the ability to create a super spun article with the "Spin Paras" and "Merge" features.

My current favorite settings:

1) WAC-Xtra - Settings - Remove lines smaller than 60 characters
2) Download content (if you don't get enough downloaded content, lessen the above setting)
3) Auto-Build: no phrase level spinning; 6 paragraphs; 4 lines per paragraph; 6 variations (reduce variations if you don't have tons of downloaded content)
4) Use your favorite spinner and remove original word - I use TBS Everyone's favorite; Good; 5 variations; do NOT keep original word

When I spin a unique version, it passes CopyScape almost every single time! And when it finds content, it's almost nothing.... super low percentage.

Readability? Well, not as bad as I expected, though only good enough for backlinking.

Will you get the same results as unique content for backlinking? No. But spun content still works really well for SERP improvement and is especially appropriate for sites that won't get actual human traffic.

**And don't forget one of the biggest advantages of this software... you can use an article many times b/c it's spun so well at the sentence level!!

Originally Posted by pangolin123 View Post

I have been using this for sometime. The software has been amazing for me and working really well for what it is intended to do.
Originally Posted by massivemarketing View Post

Great software. Got it at a discount and so far so good. Would like to recommend a few changes.

Bulk SeNuke X & ALN exports.

Ability to replace keywords in the article generated with #links# automatically so that it flows as a sentance and not a word out of nowhere.

I use this software as much as I use GAP & TBS. Fantastic software.
thanks for your words.

some users have reported few bugs and feature requests like above. I will see how many i will be able to implement. I will be sending out emails whenever i release an update.

Regards,
jamesvick is offline  
Unread 23rd Feb 2012, 10:51 AM   #80
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 74
Thanks: 14
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Even though I've focused somewhat on passing Copyscape perfectly, that is not the most important factor here.

One of the key advantages of this software is the variations it creates. Even if you have a handful of Copyscape matches, the article has a unique enough pattern to get indexed much more easily. This same concept applies to minis at theleadingarticles.com and why they index so well.

Btw, I stopped removing original word in my spinners for better readability and I'm still getting very unique articles with usually 0-4 Copyscape matches. I am also really enjoying the SpinnerChief spinner as it produces more unique articles than TBS.
CoryW is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2012, 12:28 AM   #81
Garret Acott
War Room Member
 
gacott's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ft Collins, CO USA
Posts: 808
Thanks: 455
Thanked 423 Times in 254 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hmm. checking this one out.

Garret
gacott is offline  
Unread 10th Mar 2012, 06:23 AM   #82
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello, How much do i need to pay for this software? does it have some discounted price? I wanna PM u but, sadly my posts is not enough to do that... or can you send me your email please?
ryodimas is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 10:01 AM   #83
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 7
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, looks great piece tool. Please pm me the discounted link. Thanks.
eprototype is offline  
Unread 16th May 2012, 11:10 AM   #84
Beach Engineer
War Room Member
 
BayAreaSteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Downtown San Jose California
Posts: 674
Thanks: 2,677
Thanked 294 Times in 234 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How does the Penguin slap affect these articles , and what about future slaps ?
BayAreaSteve is offline  
Unread 21st May 2012, 04:33 AM   #85
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

please pm the discount link, thanks!
hoobin is offline  
Unread 23rd May 2012, 08:00 PM   #86
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

may i have the discount link please?
thank's a lot
metrowarrior is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 06:58 AM   #87
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 101
Thanks: 35
Thanked 49 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

There is a lot to like! I've been playing for 6 hours with the 1 week trial (it's the same as the full version).

Yes it downloads the articles, spins them - provides content to cut and paste into bookmarking sites, article sites, etc. It will grab video's and spin them.

But I especially like the way it'll grab titles - something I've found to be a pain to do manually and I have no imagination to write them myself.

I like the way it spins the Anchor Text and URL's - another job I hate!

I haven't even touched the surface of what it can do. this is a very well thought out product. It does the big things but it also does those time consuming and boring little things too.

I need a lot of content and I don't doubt that this will save me 10 - 15 hours a week. I can't see any reason that I wouldn't be hitting the Buy Now button in a couple of days.
anaconda is offline  
Unread 9th Jun 2012, 03:29 AM   #88
Enjoy Internet Marketing
War Room Member
 
alodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 76
Thanks: 247
Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Article Builder + Spinner + Cleaner - Unique Copyscape Pass Articles
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi jamesvick,

Sounds like a great piece of article software tool.

Please send me the discount link, at: lbryan504@gmail.com

Thank you very kindly.

Alodie
alodie is offline  
Unread 9th Jun 2012, 08:47 AM   #89
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi
i was looking for your software
i tried to buy it online but every where i go it takes me to a page with a message why are you here ??
IP ADDRESS LOGGED AND SENT TO ADMIN

so please let me know how can i buy it?

thanks
rgh970 is offline  
Unread 9th Jun 2012, 05:13 PM   #90
Enjoy Internet Marketing
War Room Member
 
alodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 76
Thanks: 247
Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - Huge gift for Senuke X users and Affiliates [300+ sold]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello jamesvick,

WOW!!

I signed up and downloaded the software.

What a mammoth of an engine: it drives everything
one needs in conducting an article marketing/
writing campaign.

WOW! I will say again... :-)

Now, all we (the customers) need is a comprehensive
manual to go with the software, in order to be able to
use this giant.

You can rest assure, jamesvick, if you were to make a
comprehensive manual available, and include some
additional video tutorials, everybody will be gobbling up
this masterpiece, in a flash.

The video you provided above is far too brief, and goes
by far too fast, for any "newbie" or even some seasoned
veterans to follow. we are going to need some proper
tutorial products, to be able to get to use all the features
in this giant.

I really do like the versatility, jamesvick.

How did you come up with this terrific idea? :-)

Please get this manual/tutorial out to us as soon
as possible. I am ready to buy it right now.

Great job, jamesvick.

Thank you for providing us with an instrument that is
going to make all of our business lives much, much
easier.

Alodie
alodie is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to alodie For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Jun 2012, 08:06 PM   #91
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 101
Thanks: 35
Thanked 49 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

alodie The pdf manual is in the folder you downloaded to :-)

Brilliant program huh? I'm creating really nice super highly spun articles in minutes.
anaconda is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anaconda For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jun 2012, 01:19 AM   #92
Enjoy Internet Marketing
War Room Member
 
alodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 76
Thanks: 247
Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Anaconda,

Thanks a million.

I must have really missed it this time ;-)
I'll go look for it in that folder.

I guess the excitement of having such a dynamic piece
of most helpful software, I got really confused ;-0

Boy-oh-boy, this is getting much better that I thought.

Once again, thank you, Anaconda.

It is greatly appreciated.

Alodie
alodie is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to alodie For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jun 2012, 05:27 PM   #93
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 101
Thanks: 35
Thanked 49 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Without a doubt this is the best product I have purchased for a year ! I am creating a mere 2 articles a day but these babies spin thousands of different ways. WAC is saving me hours of boring work. I have no doubt I could do 10 or 15 articles a day if i wanted to.

I'm quite fussy about my articles and posts and with WAC I don't always get exactly what I want so I just change the keywords and run it again to see if the result is better. Sometimes I run it 3 times to get exactly what I want but it only takes minutes to do so why wouldn't I try for the best quality I can?

I've been using this for 10 days and I don't know how I managed without it.
anaconda is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 09:55 PM   #94
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 156
Thanks: 20
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
In one of your posts you mentioned that you will be making better WAC tutorials. I would like to know before i make a purchase.

thanks
InternetMarketer2012 is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 10:30 PM   #95
The content tool master
War Room Member
 
jamesvick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: INDIYEAH
Posts: 47
Thanks: 10
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hmmm. so many posts and i got an email just today itself about the very last post. I am so very sorry that i didn't reply to your queries. Here goes everything :


Originally Posted by gacott View Post

Hmm. checking this one out.

Garret
Thanks,

Originally Posted by ryodimas View Post

Hello, How much do i need to pay for this software? does it have some discounted price? I wanna PM u but, sadly my posts is not enough to do that... or can you send me your email please?
Originally Posted by eprototype View Post

Hi, looks great piece tool. Please pm me the discounted link. Thanks.
The price for the software is $42 and can be purchased from the homepage of the website.

Originally Posted by BayAreaSteve View Post

How does the Penguin slap affect these articles , and what about future slaps ?
Well, the software is going tremendous changes since it was built. Now we have paragraph spinning rather than lines spinning. If you use any link-building tool and spun articles then this is good for use otherwise i wouldn't recommend using it.

Originally Posted by hoobin View Post

please pm the discount link, thanks!
Originally Posted by metrowarrior View Post

may i have the discount link please?
thank's a lot
Please purchase the software from the home-page of the website. The price currently is $42.

Originally Posted by anaconda View Post

There is a lot to like! I've been playing for 6 hours with the 1 week trial (it's the same as the full version).

Yes it downloads the articles, spins them - provides content to cut and paste into bookmarking sites, article sites, etc. It will grab video's and spin them.

But I especially like the way it'll grab titles - something I've found to be a pain to do manually and I have no imagination to write them myself.

I like the way it spins the Anchor Text and URL's - another job I hate!

I haven't even touched the surface of what it can do. this is a very well thought out product. It does the big things but it also does those time consuming and boring little things too.

I need a lot of content and I don't doubt that this will save me 10 - 15 hours a week. I can't see any reason that I wouldn't be hitting the Buy Now button in a couple of days.
Thanks so much man

Originally Posted by alodie View Post

Hi jamesvick,

Sounds like a great piece of article software tool.

Please send me the discount link, at: lbryan504@gmail.com

Thank you very kindly.

Alodie
Originally Posted by rgh970 View Post

hi
i was looking for your software
i tried to buy it online but every where i go it takes me to a page with a message why are you here ??
IP ADDRESS LOGGED AND SENT TO ADMIN

so please let me know how can i buy it?

thanks
Hey guys I am sorry but the IP problems is from hostgator. It is irritating i know. I talked to them but didn't get any help. You can try a VPN or a proxy server to access the website.

And again guys buy the discount from the home-page of the website please.

Originally Posted by alodie View Post

Hello jamesvick,

WOW!!

I signed up and downloaded the software.

What a mammoth of an engine: it drives everything
one needs in conducting an article marketing/
writing campaign.

WOW! I will say again... :-)

Now, all we (the customers) need is a comprehensive
manual to go with the software, in order to be able to
use this giant.

You can rest assure, jamesvick, if you were to make a
comprehensive manual available, and include some
additional video tutorials, everybody will be gobbling up
this masterpiece, in a flash.

The video you provided above is far too brief, and goes
by far too fast, for any "newbie" or even some seasoned
veterans to follow. we are going to need some proper
tutorial products, to be able to get to use all the features
in this giant.

I really do like the versatility, jamesvick.

How did you come up with this terrific idea? :-)

Please get this manual/tutorial out to us as soon
as possible. I am ready to buy it right now.

Great job, jamesvick.

Thank you for providing us with an instrument that is
going to make all of our business lives much, much
easier.

Alodie
Thanks so much man. These reviews will go on the home-page testimonials

Originally Posted by anaconda View Post

alodie The pdf manual is in the folder you downloaded to :-)

Brilliant program huh? I'm creating really nice super highly spun articles in minutes.
Originally Posted by alodie View Post

Hi Anaconda,

Thanks a million.

I must have really missed it this time ;-)
I'll go look for it in that folder.

I guess the excitement of having such a dynamic piece
of most helpful software, I got really confused ;-0

Boy-oh-boy, this is getting much better that I thought.

Once again, thank you, Anaconda.

It is greatly appreciated.

Alodie
Originally Posted by anaconda View Post

Without a doubt this is the best product I have purchased for a year ! I am creating a mere 2 articles a day but these babies spin thousands of different ways. WAC is saving me hours of boring work. I have no doubt I could do 10 or 15 articles a day if i wanted to.

I'm quite fussy about my articles and posts and with WAC I don't always get exactly what I want so I just change the keywords and run it again to see if the result is better. Sometimes I run it 3 times to get exactly what I want but it only takes minutes to do so why wouldn't I try for the best quality I can?

I've been using this for 10 days and I don't know how I managed without it.
Originally Posted by InternetMarketer2012 View Post

Hi,
In one of your posts you mentioned that you will be making better WAC tutorials. I would like to know before i make a purchase.

thanks

Alright now some announcements :

1) WAC 2.3 is going to be released with more updates and features list. Today or tomm is the update email. I am changing the home-page.

2) I am currently building the main video to reflect the current GUI and changes and will make 15-20 videos as tutorials in 2-3 days time.

3) WAC API will also be released in 2-3 days time. So it will help other developers to integrate the WAC system and download the content.

4) WAC will possibly integrate with Senuke X and AMR where you can save whole data to an online database and then download them using an ID.

5) The setup and update files have been uploaded and expect the email soon.

The discount will be valid for another 2-3 days time so if you are planning to buy it please purchase it soon. I am moving back to clickbank as paypal is having problems so price would increase to $79.

Regards,
James
jamesvick is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2012, 07:29 PM   #96
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 101
Thanks: 35
Thanked 49 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great update! Any ETA on those new videos?
anaconda is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2012, 09:02 PM   #97
Enjoy Internet Marketing
War Room Member
 
alodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 76
Thanks: 247
Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello again, anaconda,

a quick question for you.

How 'unique" have you been able to get your articles, so far?

And if a great level of uniqueness, can you share "how unique'?

Also, were you able to obtain that uniqueness by using ONLY the WAC?

If you did use an additional software to get your desired level of uniqueness, would you mind saying which piece of software you utilized?

Thanks a million, for taking the time to respond.

It is greatly appreciated.

Alodie
alodie is offline  
Unread 22nd Jun 2012, 09:08 PM   #98
Enjoy Internet Marketing
War Room Member
 
alodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 76
Thanks: 247
Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

anaconda,

It's me again ;-)

I asked you all those questions because I learned that the WAC provided
ONLY a 60% - 80% uniqueness. That might not to a true representation
of the software' capabilities.

And that does not in any way discredits the WAC. But it would be good to
know if it were possible to use the WAC, with say, The Best Spinner
to get a higher uniqueness.

Thanks, again, anaconda

Alodie
alodie is offline  
Unread 23rd Jun 2012, 07:13 AM   #99
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 101
Thanks: 35
Thanked 49 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When I look at articles in The Best Spinner I'm generally getting 95% uniqueness.

Mostly I'm backlinking backlinks so I'm not overly worried about the articles being 100% unique. I have tested in Copyscape and they don't pass but because WAC grabs 100's or 1,000's of sentences and then spins them together in a random way the duplication is for random sentences rather than duplicating a paragraph or whole article. I have tried using The Best Spinner - AutoSelect Synonyms and Replace Everyones favourites and they almost copyscape but they need to be checked for readability.

Regardless of the fact they are 2nd level backlinks my preference is to have readable articles (if possible). WAC does a pretty good job on it's own for readability, adding another level of spinning with TBS usually works but if WAC is off target on some of the spinning (this isn't a criticsm because you get mis-spins with all spinners) then TBS compounds the problem.
anaconda is offline  
Unread 23rd Jun 2012, 12:33 PM   #100
Enjoy Internet Marketing
War Room Member
 
alodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 76
Thanks: 247
Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: Wicked Article Creator - New Update 1.5 and Discount of $37
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi anaconda,

You are a real gem.

Thank you very kindly for taking the time to
answer my much questioning. :-)

I have had The Best Spinner for some time now,
but never bother to take the time to learn how to
use the thing.

My guess is that now it has come in real handy.

How about that? :-)

Once again, thank you for taking my questions, anaconda

It is greatly appreciated.

Have terrific weekend.

Alodie
alodie is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
article, builder, cleaner, creator, launch, price, special, spinner, wacsystems

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:37 AM.