Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 04:04 PM   #651
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 92
Thanks: 56
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I completed step one and paid. Step two requires a credit card and can't pay with paypal.
Why ?
mushmush is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mushmush For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 04:09 PM   #652
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mushmush View Post

I completed step one and paid. Step two requires a credit card and can't pay with paypal.
Why ?

Because paypal blows! LOL

yeah honestly though they do suck really bad and you should not miss out on this just because they are the only people you trust with your credit card details.

they held $2K from a WSO i sold in 2011 for 6 months, simply because their system flagged me as suspicious because I received payments from folks in wierd countries other than my own, they also said i was flagged because i sold too much stuff too fast and never did that before.

stripe is way more secure and if you have a paypal account then you obviously would have a c.c./debit too right? i can take anything even prepaid debit from any country in any currency!
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 04:11 PM   #653
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 92
Thanks: 56
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jasonthewebmaster View Post

Because paypal blows! LOL

yeah honestly though they do suck really bad and you should not miss out on this just because they are the only people you trust with your credit card details.

stripe is way more secure and if you have a paypal account then you obviously would have a c.c./debit too right?
No.
In my country we don't have credit cards. I always use paypal. I have a debit card and hope it will have some balance to complete this transaction.


I have completed all steps .My username is same as here.
I hope I didn't miss anything.
mushmush is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mushmush For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 04:30 PM   #654
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mushmush View Post

No.
In my country we don't have credit cards. I always use paypal. I have a debit card and hope it will have some balance to complete this transaction.


I have completed all steps .My username is same as here.
I hope I didn't miss anything.

great! got you all setup my friend! dont worry i am going to get this investment back to you plus more!!
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 06:29 PM   #655
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 36
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just signed up for free at ClixTrac - Free Banner Tracking, Link Tracking, Ad Tracking and Click Tracking and created campaigns, banner rotators; I added the rotating banners on my website. I hope it will help get sales.
lihem is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to lihem For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 06:41 PM   #656
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lihem View Post

I just signed up for free at ClixTrac - Free Banner Tracking, Link Tracking, Ad Tracking and Click Tracking and created campaigns, banner rotators; I added the rotating banners on my website. I hope it will help get sales.
excellent! nice resource, that ClixTrac is free and lets you track everything even conversions very useful! thanks for sharing
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jasonthewebmaster For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 07:07 PM   #657
Online Entrepreneur
 
brennonhawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 32
Thanks: 19
Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just got my first sale after 10 days of signing up.

You have to be completely ignorant not to get in on this.

It's basically free money and the sooner you join, the more you'll get.




Big thanks to you Jason, for creating this awesome platform.

Last edited on 4th Feb 2015 at 07:08 PM. Reason: grammar
brennonhawkins is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brennonhawkins For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 07:09 PM   #658
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 139
Thanks: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jason!


I just bought the wso. I sent you an email with my info.
I´m very excited =)
azulita is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to azulita For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 07:13 PM   #659
HyperActive Warrior
 
Evan H's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 185
Thanks: 368
Thanked 138 Times in 95 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Since other members have posted their downline, here's mine so far:

LEVEL 1: ( 3 out of 3 positions filled )
LEVEL 2: ( 2 out of 9 positions filled )


I have 1 personal referral, the rest was all thanks to Jason's awesome system...and it will only grow from here!
Evan H is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 07:30 PM   #660
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by brennonhawkins View Post

Just got my first sale after 10 days of signing up.

You have to be completely ignorant not to get in on this.

It's basically free money and the sooner you join, the more you'll get.

Big thanks to you Jason, for creating this awesome platform.

Sweet!! glad to help hopefully more coming very soon!

cheers
Jason
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 07:32 PM   #661
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Evan H View Post

Since other members have posted their downline, here's mine so far:

LEVEL 1: ( 3 out of 3 positions filled )
LEVEL 2: ( 2 out of 9 positions filled )


I have 1 personal referral, the rest was all thanks to Jason's awesome system...and it will only grow from here!
Rock on!! more coming very soon
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 08:52 PM   #662
Online Entrepreneur
 
brennonhawkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 32
Thanks: 19
Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FFUUUUUU________??????????? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jason,

Should we not only make this a wso but also a place to share valuable resources related to the product we're promoting?

If so check out voluum.com

they have the most detailed tracking system (also newbie friendly) I've ever seen.

The best part is, your account is free up until 100,000 events (visits, clicks, and conversions) per month.

After that it's $99 per month but if you're generating that much traffic there is NO WAY you aren't banking enough to pay $99/month for tracking.

P.S: Love the WSO title haha

Last edited on 4th Feb 2015 at 08:54 PM. Reason: PS
brennonhawkins is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to brennonhawkins For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 08:56 PM   #663
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FFUUUUUU________??????????? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by brennonhawkins View Post

Jason,

Should we not only make this a wso but also a place to share valuable resources related to the product we're promoting?

If so check out voluum.com

they have the most detailed tracking system (also newbie friendly) I've ever seen.

The best part is, your account is free up until 100,000 events (visits, clicks, and conversions) per month.

After that it's $99 per month but if you're generating that much traffic there is NO WAY you aren't banking enough to pay $99/month for tracking.

P.S: Love the WSO title haha
nice! lol yeah playin around with the title since im about to drop off the 1st page hehe
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 09:27 PM   #664
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: [Ride the Money-Train!] I WILL MAKE YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST - GUARANTEED SALES & SUBSCRIBERS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by azulita View Post

Hi Jason!


I just bought the wso. I sent you an email with my info.
I´m very excited =)
Thanks so much and welcome aboard! let me know if any questions. cheers!
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 09:39 PM   #665
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,057
Thanks: 106
Thanked 82 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FFUUUUUU________??????????? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry guys, I told you earlier I got a sale after 4 days, but I read it wrong. The person that signed up under me must have come from the advertising I was doing and he signed up as a free member, so I guess I am back to no sales, but the free member could pay next month, so its not all bad.

Edit: Well it looks like I may have 1 sale after all. The subscriber has a Q next to his name and I read that that stands for qualified.
clint48 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to clint48 For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Feb 2015, 11:48 PM   #666
4 Hour Work Week Warrior
 
ProServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: London
Posts: 341
Thanks: 187
Thanked 134 Times in 103 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FFUUUUUU________??????????? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Jason, I can't believe the value your constantly adding to this WSO. I've seen you split test the different advertising platforms, responding to all messages, improving the sales funnel, testing ad copy, making sure everyone gets sales, listening to your loyal fans on feedback and the list is endless. Now that's a good sign of a dedicated Warrior who cares about others. So my hats off to you.

I know that your adding all members who complete steps 1-3 on the WSO thread rota system. Will you also be putting our usernames in your facebook ppc, solo ads and the other advertising platforms to ensure more sales?

Please carry on adding value and split testing to maximize our sales. We really do appreciate your hard work buddy.
ProServices is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProServices For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 06:05 AM   #667
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FFUUUUUU________??????????? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by clint48 View Post

Sorry guys, I told you earlier I got a sale after 4 days, but I read it wrong. The person that signed up under me must have come from the advertising I was doing and he signed up as a free member, so I guess I am back to no sales, but the free member could pay next month, so its not all bad.

Edit: Well it looks like I may have 1 sale after all. The subscriber has a Q next to his name and I read that that stands for qualified.

Yep! Also free trials would say Free Trial next to their name


Muhammad Arshad (arshupk - joined 02/01/15)clint48clint48[0]FastTrack
Also you havent even hit the 30 day mark yet - nobody has - so more to come!
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 06:07 AM   #668
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FFUUUUUU________??????????? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ProServices View Post

Hey Jason, I can't believe the value your constantly adding to this WSO. I've seen you split test the different advertising platforms, responding to all messages, improving the sales funnel, testing ad copy, making sure everyone gets sales, listening to your loyal fans on feedback and the list is endless. Now that's a good sign of a dedicated Warrior who cares about others. So my hats off to you.

I know that your adding all members who complete steps 1-3 on the WSO thread rota system. Will you also be putting our usernames in your facebook ppc, solo ads and the other advertising platforms to ensure more sales?

Please carry on adding value and split testing to maximize our sales. We really do appreciate your hard work buddy.
Thanks! Definitely on a mission to make this a success. All the advertising I am doing is going to the rotator, so yeah you guys are already getting the benefit of all that stuff and as it grows so will all you guys sales and downline.

Also
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 06:13 AM   #669
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Forgot to say...

also I am ramping up the traffic but also not too fast because its easy to lose money if you dont take the testing slow and careful until it's proven traffic source and then ramp it up
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jasonthewebmaster For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 06:59 AM   #670
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 105
Thanked 149 Times in 126 Posts
Default
re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just My Opinion:


For all the value this WSO is providing it's members, I fail to understand why this WSO has not been nominated or selected for WSO of The Day or Week.... Thanks again Jason You Rock!!Just my opinion
Alton
Alton is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Alton For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 07:22 AM   #671
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alton View Post

Just My Opinion:


For all the value this WSO is providing it's members, I fail to understand why this WSO has not been nominated or selected for WSO of The Day or Week.... Thanks again Jason You Rock!!Just my opinion
Alton

Thanks! Hehe that would definitely be an honor. I wonder how they pick those anyway. well no worries because I plan to keep adding value and improving this until they wont have a choice! hehehe
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jasonthewebmaster For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 07:42 AM   #672
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Working on a new design for the squeeze page, it will use a lightbox popup for the optin portion.
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 07:43 AM   #673
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 105
Thanked 149 Times in 126 Posts
Default
re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jasonthewebmaster View Post

Thanks! Hehe that would definitely be an honor. I wonder how they pick those anyway. well no worries because I plan to keep adding value and improving this until they wont have a choice! hehehe
I'm not sure either Jason, I don't know if another warrior member can nominate a WSO or if it has to be a moderator?


Could one of the Moderators of this forum please address this issue?


Alton
Alton is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 08:31 AM   #674
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 7
Thanked 62 Times in 38 Posts
Default
re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alton View Post

Just My Opinion:


For all the value this WSO is providing it's members, I fail to understand why this WSO has not been nominated or selected for WSO of The Day or Week.... Thanks again Jason You Rock!!Just my opinion
Alton
Originally Posted by Alton View Post

I'm not sure either Jason, I don't know if another warrior member can nominate a WSO or if it has to be a moderator?


Could one of the Moderators of this forum please address this issue?


Alton
I'm pretty sure the reason why Jason's WSO is not being seen as WSO of the Day or Week is because he is not using WarriorForum's Warrior Payment service which helps WF track sales going on with a WSO. Also, it could be that Jason is technically being an affiliate for another company. Although this is a unique interesting method that he implemented so everyone benefits, it is technically not his own product/service that he is advertising.

By the way Jason, thank you for being patient with everyone and doing your best to flow traffic for your clients. It definitely shows us that you care and that's what matters. I'm excited to see how you will pull off the traffic flow for all your first month affiliates in Month 2. Hopefully you are getting enough funds and enough research done to help all of us get referrals without us doing a single thing on our end (haha I feel so lazy).

I am hard at work with a unique business that copies what you are doing with TrafficWave and you will be the first person I talk to for advice.
UniRS is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UniRS For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 09:06 AM   #675
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by UniRS View Post

I'm pretty sure the reason why Jason's WSO is not being seen as WSO of the Day or Week is because he is not using WarriorForum's Warrior Payment service which helps WF track sales going on with a WSO. Also, it could be that Jason is technically being an affiliate for another company. Although this is a unique interesting method that he implemented so everyone benefits, it is technically not his own product/service that he is advertising.

By the way Jason, thank you for being patient with everyone and doing your best to flow traffic for your clients. It definitely shows us that you care and that's what matters. I'm excited to see how you will pull off the traffic flow for all your first month affiliates in Month 2. Hopefully you are getting enough funds and enough research done to help all of us get referrals without us doing a single thing on our end (haha I feel so lazy).

I am hard at work with a unique business that copies what you are doing with TrafficWave and you will be the first person I talk to for advice.
LOL right on! Well the first part is half-true, only step 1 is for another company, step 2 is definitely my own product/service so it should qualify..

also im not sure if there are two WSO ofthe Days? one from warriorforum and one from warriorplus?

glad to help
cheers
Jason
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 09:43 AM   #676
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 7
Thanked 62 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jasonthewebmaster View Post

LOL right on! Well the first part is half-true, only step 1 is for another company, step 2 is definitely my own product/service so it should qualify..
That's true, but I'm just assuming WarriorForum is not going to jump at the chance to advertise an affiliate system. It would definitely be great to see this WSO get the additional exposure so fingers crossed that you won't need the WSO of the Day award and people see the "WHAT THE FUU___" subject title and click on it wondering what the hell is going on, haha.

Originally Posted by jasonthewebmaster View Post

also im not sure if there are two WSO ofthe Days? one from warriorforum and one from warriorplus?
Good question... but I think they are combined. Warriorplus is used to track the sales that you are getting and Warriorforum is the one that advertises the WSO of the Day. Maybe if you created a Warriorplus Payment button for your Step 2 service, that might work and you will qualify?
UniRS is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to UniRS For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 10:01 AM   #677
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 92
Thanks: 56
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How do I check my records and status?
mushmush is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 10:46 AM   #678
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 7
Thanked 62 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mushmush View Post

How do I check my records and status?
1. Login to TrafficWave Dashboard
2. Click on 'Affiliate Mgr.' on the navbar above.
3. Click on 'Affiliate Reporting' to see your referral tree.

You can also click Site Stats if you want to see your traffic stats on your affiliate link.
UniRS is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 10:56 AM   #679
Warrior Member
 
MrBrightside002's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Morocco
Posts: 0
Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joined on January 21st

LEVEL 1: ( 2 out of 3 positions filled )
LEVEL 2: ( 2 out of 9 positions filled )

Did nothing at all, thanks Jason
MrBrightside002 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBrightside002 For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 12:32 PM   #680
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 92
Thanks: 56
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by UniRS View Post

1. Login to TrafficWave Dashboard
2. Click on 'Affiliate Mgr.' on the navbar above.
3. Click on 'Affiliate Reporting' to see your referral tree.

You can also click Site Stats if you want to see your traffic stats on your affiliate link.
I know this, but how these people are getting stats like:
LEVEL 1: ( 2 out of 3 positions filled )
LEVEL 2: ( 2 out of 9 positions filled )

?
mushmush is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 01:14 PM   #681
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 36
Thanked 59 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

May be you did not get a sale and it won't show, but you should see it under,

Affiliate Downline Organization and Commissions Report:






Originally Posted by mushmush View Post

I know this, but how these people are getting stats like:
LEVEL 1: ( 2 out of 3 positions filled )
LEVEL 2: ( 2 out of 9 positions filled )

?
lihem is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 01:27 PM   #682
HyperActive Warrior
 
Evan H's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 185
Thanks: 368
Thanked 138 Times in 95 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I got my 2nd sale!

And my downline is filling up very nicely...For those of you who are still waiting on your first sale, be patient and don't be afraid to promote this on your own (although you don't have to)...This system flat out works guys and I am proof of that.
Evan H is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evan H For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 03:48 PM   #683
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Evan H View Post

I got my 2nd sale!

And my downline is filling up very nicely...For those of you who are still waiting on your first sale, be patient and don't be afraid to promote this on your own (although you don't have to)...This system flat out works guys and I am proof of that.
I got my second sales either, thanks Jason.
Anna Li is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anna Li For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 04:15 PM   #684
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Evan H View Post

I got my 2nd sale!

And my downline is filling up very nicely...For those of you who are still waiting on your first sale, be patient and don't be afraid to promote this on your own (although you don't have to)...This system flat out works guys and I am proof of that.
Woohoo!! awesome more coming soon!
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 04:17 PM   #685
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Anna Li View Post

I got my second sales either, thanks Jason.
Rock on!! this moolah train is-a-rolling yall!!!
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 04:18 PM   #686
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO FREAKIN' LATE DUDE!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What Can I
Do For YOU?



SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! LOL !!!!!!!
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jasonthewebmaster For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 10:43 PM   #687
Warrior Member
 
Kusanagi123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just PMed u Jason
Kusanagi123 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Kusanagi123 For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Feb 2015, 11:34 PM   #688
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kusanagi123 View Post

just PMed u Jason
Sent you a response! let me know if any more questions
cheers
Jason
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 12:06 AM   #689
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey everyone, I am testing a new squeeze page design and you can see it here:

NEW SQUEEZE PAGE DESIGN

This uses a CSS only lightbox effect to create one of the popular "popup" optin forms that are converting well nowadays.

Also I have added this to the download page as an additional option for if you want. It may eventually replace the existing one but just want to let every one try it for now and see if they like it better.
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jasonthewebmaster For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 12:51 AM   #690
4 Hour Work Week Warrior
 
ProServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: London
Posts: 341
Thanks: 187
Thanked 134 Times in 103 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow Jason! You never cease to amaze me. That is a killer squeeze page which will increase conversions. Please keep adding the extra value for us. We are all grateful!

When people opt in, does that enable us to build our own list and get credit from the sale?

Cheers


Originally Posted by jasonthewebmaster View Post

Hey everyone, I am testing a new squeeze page design and you can see it here:

NEW SQUEEZE PAGE DESIGN

This uses a CSS only lightbox effect to create one of the popular "popup" optin forms that are converting well nowadays.

Also I have added this to the download page as an additional option for if you want. It may eventually replace the existing one but just want to let every one try it for now and see if they like it better.
ProServices is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ProServices For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 05:39 AM   #691
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 92
Thanks: 56
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I hope I can make sales soon.

I am happy that I found this thread. I didn't know about traffic wave before and now I am exploring it and found it is a very nice tool. Still need time to know how I can use it .
mushmush is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mushmush For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 06:08 AM   #692
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ProServices View Post

Wow Jason! You never cease to amaze me. That is a killer squeeze page which will increase conversions. Please keep adding the extra value for us. We are all grateful!

When people opt in, does that enable us to build our own list and get credit from the sale?

=
Cheers
Thanks!! Yes when people optin they are subscribed to yuor list as long as you are using your version of the squeeze page.
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 06:09 AM   #693
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mushmush View Post

I hope I can make sales soon.

I am happy that I found this thread. I didn't know about traffic wave before and now I am exploring it and found it is a very nice tool. Still need time to know how I can use it .

Welcome aboard, your first sale will definitely come soon! Check out my download page for links to trafficwave training videos and articles.
Cheers!
Jason
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 06:22 AM   #694
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 105
Thanked 149 Times in 126 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Good Morning to all


One day closer to the day when I no longer have to work for the man lol
I'm off to shovel Snow and it's such a great feeling knowing that while I'm shovelling Snow both my down line and Income are Growing!! All because of Jason and his program


Thanks again Jason
Alton
Alton is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alton For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 07:29 AM   #695
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alton View Post

Good Morning to all


One day closer to the day when I no longer have to work for the man lol
I'm off to shovel Snow and it's such a great feeling knowing that while I'm shovelling Snow both my down line and Income are Growing!! All because of Jason and his program


Thanks again Jason
Alton
Awesome thanks Alton!! hehehe i had to scrape ice off my window this morning but that is nothing compared to your snow i bet!! LOL
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 07:49 AM   #696
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Juozas K's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 0
Thanks: 60
Thanked 37 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Cool. My down line is growing! My first referral got his own first referral.

Report data accurate as of 07:35:03 AM, February 6th, 2015
LEVEL 1: ( 3 out of 3 positions filled )
LEVEL 2: ( 5 out of 9 positions filled )

Your system works Jason. Thank you! Patience is the key.
Juozas K is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Juozas K For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 08:20 AM   #697
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 105
Thanked 149 Times in 126 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jasonthewebmaster View Post

Awesome thanks Alton!! hehehe i had to scrape ice off my window this morning but that is nothing compared to your snow i bet!! LOL

Yep, we got about 20cm overnight, but not as bad as Eastern Canada!


Just back in the house for a hot Coffee break and after checking my Traffic Wave account I see I got another " Active " signup in in my down line Whoo Hoo this program is so exciting !!!


Alton
Alton is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Alton For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 08:24 AM   #698
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Juozas K View Post

Cool. My down line is growing! My first referral got his own first referral.

Report data accurate as of 07:35:03 AM, February 6th, 2015
LEVEL 1: ( 3 out of 3 positions filled )
LEVEL 2: ( 5 out of 9 positions filled )

Your system works Jason. Thank you! Patience is the key.
Rock on!! yep it may not be a rush of money overnight but it's paying for itself and more!! hehe
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jasonthewebmaster For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 08:31 AM   #699
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? CLICK HERE & I'll MAKE YOU FREAKIN' MONEY DUDE!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscrib
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alton View Post

Yep, we got about 20cm overnight, but not as bad as Eastern Canada!


Just back in the house for a hot Coffee break and after checking my Traffic Wave account I see I got another " Active " signup in in my down line Whoo Hoo this program is so exciting !!!


Alton
Nice!! Yeah this is quite an adventure so glad you guys get to ride along!!
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2015, 11:53 AM   #700
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: WHAT THE FUU__? ??? I WILL GET YOU SALES & BUILD YOUR LIST!! Guaranteed Sales & Subscribers
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

alriiiiiiight who's ready for mardi gras!! LOL

They are having a mardi gras parade at 5pm today here in downtown pensacola right outside my office! hehe
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
email list, guaranteed sales, guaranteed subscribers, list building, trafficwave

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:20 AM.