Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 14th Apr 2015, 09:10 AM   #1751
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I signed up twice for the $7. subscription and then sent Jason a nice PM asking him if he would please straighten this out. I get no answer. So later I sent a PM telling him if I don't get a refund I will do a chargeback . He just dismisses it.
ernnun is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ernnun For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Apr 2015, 09:46 AM   #1752
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Gijsbertus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: South of Belgium
Posts: 807
Thanks: 222
Thanked 295 Times in 254 Posts
Blog Entries: 35
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ernnun View Post

I signed up twice for the $7. subscription and then sent Jason a nice PM asking him if he would please straighten this out. I get no answer. So later I sent a PM telling him if I don't get a refund I will do a chargeback . He just dimisses it. What a pig.
Hey, give this guy a break, what do pigs have to do with it? Talking about animals = hold your horses
Gijsbertus is offline  
Unread 15th Apr 2015, 10:54 AM   #1753
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I reached out to Jason many times, in this last month he has not responded once. Also I have constantly been losing people in my downline. For these reasons I cancelled my TW account and now I need to cancel my GS&S rotator. How do I do that? Any charges that occur on it will be disputed and noted as fraud.
Its too bad this ended up like this it had serious potential.smh
cjacobs611 is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cjacobs611 For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Apr 2015, 06:04 AM   #1754
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 105
Thanked 149 Times in 126 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It appears Jason cannot be trusted as on April 10th/2015 he advised me that my request for cancelling the $99 rotator ad was cancelled, however on the 15th I was charged again. I have contacted my CC company and reported this transaction as FRAUD!!


Jason seems to enjoy taking our money and obviously cannot be Trusted!!
Alton is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alton For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Apr 2015, 06:08 AM   #1755
4 Hour Work Week Warrior
 
ProServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: London
Posts: 341
Thanks: 187
Thanked 134 Times in 103 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Jason. You Rock man!

I didn't know Jason until I saw this WSO. I have stayed away from politics and just focused on this great business model which in fairness is solid. This sale came from Jason's rota and now I shall keep promoting it myself to build on that residual income. I'm not here to waste time on anything else except give you my genuine review as a fellow warrior. I'm doing this for my kids and family so that is my number 1 focus and this great business model is providing that additional income stream. I've started advertising on MAPs and other platforms to scale this up.

I got another sign up yesterday:

ProServices is offline  
Unread 16th Apr 2015, 07:00 AM   #1756
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 105
Thanked 149 Times in 126 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ProServices View Post

Thanks Jason. You Rock man!

I didn't know Jason until I saw this WSO. I have stayed away from politics and just focused on this great business model which in fairness is solid. This sale came from Jason's rota and now I shall keep promoting it myself to build on that residual income. I'm not here to waste time on anything else except give you my genuine review as a fellow warrior. I'm doing this for my kids and family so that is my number 1 focus and this great business model is providing that additional income stream. I've started advertising on MAPs and other platforms to scale this up.

I got another sign up yesterday:


Hey Pro-Services, I am happy for you, and I agree Traffic Wave is a solid business venture for anyone who wants to get out there and work it. It's great that you are receiving sales from Jasons traffic rotator, however I have paid for 3 months with his $99 traffic rotator and have not seen a single sign-up!! So I decided to cancel because the return was just not there, and after numerous attempts to contact Jason, I was able to finally contact him via his support system with his new members area and request that he cancel my subscription, his reply was merely... DONE!!


Well its obvious that he never cancelled it as I was charged again so I have reported him for Fraud to my CC company. This guy cannot be trusted so be careful what you pay for?


I understand your wanting to build a business and income for you and your family around the Traffic Wave, however in my opinion people like Jason are NOT the type you want to be involved with. I am one of the first to sign up with him and must admit I never ever thought the guy would go the way he has and treat most or all of his members with such rudeness etc.


I think it's time that someone held Jason to task, and by that I mean reporting his actions to Traffic Wave, Stripe, Warrior Forum, etc. I am not out to hurt or harm Jason or his business ventures, however when people like Jason start screwing me and other people out their hard earned money, then it's time to take action!!


Jason yes now you really can watch out for those men in Black Suits!!


I wish you and all members who have stayed on with this character the best of luck.
Alton is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alton For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Apr 2015, 07:47 AM   #1757
Advanced Warrior
 
Val22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Now In SA
Posts: 50
Thanks: 8
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OMG! This means I will be charged again for a service I'm not receiving! This is clearly a fraud case. Reporting to my CC company to block my card now for all unauthorised transactions! This Jason, I believe, should be prosecuted for this abysmal behaviour - No response to support tickets, no service delivery but he keeps charging our cards!
Val22 is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Val22 For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Apr 2015, 10:16 AM   #1758
Senior Warrior Member
 
nicheblogger75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 1,284
Thanked 1,539 Times in 732 Posts
Blog Entries: 12
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alton View Post

Hey Pro-Services, I am happy for you, and I agree Traffic Wave is a solid business venture for anyone who wants to get out there and work it. It's great that you are receiving sales from Jasons traffic rotator, however I have paid for 3 months with his $99 traffic rotator and have not seen a single sign-up!! So I decided to cancel because the return was just not there, and after numerous attempts to contact Jason, I was able to finally contact him via his support system with his new members area and request that he cancel my subscription, his reply was merely... DONE!!


Well its obvious that he never cancelled it as I was charged again so I have reported him for Fraud to my CC company. This guy cannot be trusted so be careful what you pay for?


I understand your wanting to build a business and income for you and your family around the Traffic Wave, however in my opinion people like Jason are NOT the type you want to be involved with. I am one of the first to sign up with him and must admit I never ever thought the guy would go the way he has and treat most or all of his members with such rudeness etc.


I think it's time that someone held Jason to task, and by that I mean reporting his actions to Traffic Wave, Stripe, Warrior Forum, etc. I am not out to hurt or harm Jason or his business ventures, however when people like Jason start screwing me and other people out their hard earned money, then it's time to take action!!


Jason yes now you really can watch out for those men in Black Suits!!


I wish you and all members who have stayed on with this character the best of luck.
I paid for two months and did not get one sale or subscriber, either. All of the sign ups I got were through my own promoting. Of course, I'm pretty sure I will lose most or all of them soon, since they won't be getting what they were promised either.

The part than angers me most is that I am the one who recommended the program to them so I'm the one who now has egg on my face. It angers me even more that Jason could care less so long as he's getting his recurring payment for as long as he can get it before the buyer smartens up and cancels.

I was one of the biggest supporters of this program, and Jason has made a total fool out of me.

What's more, when he realized that he created an unstable business model that he could not sustain, he acted like a little child and disappeared from the forum for over 2 weeks. Then he started sending out wack, profanity ridden emails and even had the nerve to promote other products to people while all of this was going on.

Then when people realized what was happening here with this WSO, he ran off and created a membership site on his own terms so he could continue pushing the SAME FAILED BUSINESS MODEL to people. It all looks pretty much the same to me, but instead of calling it "Guaranteed" Sales & Subscribers, now it's "Hands Free" Sales & Subscribers. Same concept but with a different name.

And for those who are supporting him and raving about how great you are doing with the program, the ONLY reason why you are doing well with the program is because you were lucky enough to get on the downline of someone who is already successfully promoting TW on their own. I can say with almost 100% certainty the people that you are adding to your downline are coming from their efforts and NOT Jason's.

I promised I wasn't going to post on this thread anymore, because frankly it isn't worth the 5 minutes of my time that it takes. Jason even sends me a PM telling me that I ventured into some area where I can be sued or some crap, and I was even the bigger man and sent him back a PM apologizing if I offended him and wishing him the best of luck.

However, after reading all of these new posts on here that pop up every day about some of the things customers have experienced, I can no longer just sit here and keep my mouth shut.

This whole thing just isn't right.

I am so sorry to all of the folks I promoted this to. My only hope right now is that I have not tarnished my reputation too badly and lost loyal customers and subscribers over it.
nicheblogger75 is offline  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nicheblogger75 For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Apr 2015, 11:16 AM   #1759
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 105
Thanked 149 Times in 126 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

I paid for two months and did not get one sale or subscriber, either. All of the sign ups I got were through my own promoting. Of course, I'm pretty sure I will lose most or all of them soon, since they won't be getting what they were promised either.

The part than angers me most is that I am the one who recommended the program to them so I'm the one who now has egg on my face. It angers me even more that Jason could care less so long as he's getting his recurring payment for as long as he can get it before the buyer smartens up and cancels.

I was one of the biggest supporters of this program, and Jason has made a total fool out of me.

What's more, when he realized that he created an unstable business model that he could not sustain, he acted like a little child and disappeared from the forum for over 2 weeks. Then he started sending out wack, profanity ridden emails and even had the nerve to promote other products to people while all of this was going on.

Then when people realized what was happening here with this WSO, he ran off and created a membership site on his own terms so he could continue pushing the SAME FAILED BUSINESS MODEL to people. It all looks pretty much the same to me, but instead of calling it "Guaranteed" Sales & Subscribers, now it's "Hands Free" Sales & Subscribers. Same concept but with a different name.

And for those who are supporting him and raving about how great you are doing with the program, the ONLY reason why you are doing well with the program is because you were lucky enough to get on the downline of someone who is already successfully promoting TW on their own. I can say with almost 100% certainty the people that you are adding to your downline are coming from their efforts and NOT Jason's.

I promised I wasn't going to post on this thread anymore, because frankly it isn't worth the 5 minutes of my time that it takes. Jason even sends me a PM telling me that I ventured into some area where I can be sued or some crap, and I was even the bigger man and sent him back a PM apologizing if I offended him and wishing him the best of luck.

However, after reading all of these new posts on here that pop up every day about some of the things customers have experienced, I can no longer just sit here and keep my mouth shut.

This whole thing just isn't right.

I am so sorry to all of the folks I promoted this to. My only hope right now is that I have not tarnished my reputation too badly and lost loyal customers and subscribers over it.

Well said, I feel exactly like you, and have watched my subscriber count of 98 drop to 47 so far and still dropping, But does Jason care? I would say not, he is just having fun spending our money and providing nothing in return!! I for one will do what ever it takes to shut him down. His threats of suing me or anyone else are just that Threats and he knows it. What Scammer ever was able to legally take peoples money by fraud....Wake up Jason!!!
Alton is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alton For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Apr 2015, 05:02 PM   #1760
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 105
Thanked 149 Times in 126 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I re-edited my post on page 1 of this WSO and it now reads:


" WARNING "


ANYONE EVEN THINKING ABOUT JOINING JASON AND GIVING HIM MONEY SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER READING THE LAST 7 PAGES OF THIS WSO!!!




Would be a good idea if any other members who were screwed around by Jason go and re-edit their posts as well. It's only fair to warn other warriors about his tactics!!


Alton
Alton is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alton For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Apr 2015, 08:05 AM   #1761
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alton View Post

Well said, I feel exactly like you, and have watched my subscriber count of 98 drop to 47 so far and still dropping, But does Jason care? I would say not, he is just having fun spending our money and providing nothing in return!! I for one will do what ever it takes to shut him down. His threats of suing me or anyone else are just that Threats and he knows it. What Scammer ever was able to legally take peoples money by fraud....Wake up Jason!!!
Providing nothing in return? I beg to differ, you got everything you were supposed to, including my product, access to members area, etc.
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 17th Apr 2015, 08:11 AM   #1762
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

I paid for two months and did not get one sale or subscriber, either. All of the sign ups I got were through my own promoting. Of course, I'm pretty sure I will lose most or all of them soon, since they won't be getting what they were promised either.

The part than angers me most is that I am the one who recommended the program to them so I'm the one who now has egg on my face. It angers me even more that Jason could care less so long as he's getting his recurring payment for as long as he can get it before the buyer smartens up and cancels.

I was one of the biggest supporters of this program, and Jason has made a total fool out of me.

What's more, when he realized that he created an unstable business model that he could not sustain, he acted like a little child and disappeared from the forum for over 2 weeks. Then he started sending out wack, profanity ridden emails and even had the nerve to promote other products to people while all of this was going on.

Then when people realized what was happening here with this WSO, he ran off and created a membership site on his own terms so he could continue pushing the SAME FAILED BUSINESS MODEL to people. It all looks pretty much the same to me, but instead of calling it "Guaranteed" Sales & Subscribers, now it's "Hands Free" Sales & Subscribers. Same concept but with a different name.

And for those who are supporting him and raving about how great you are doing with the program, the ONLY reason why you are doing well with the program is because you were lucky enough to get on the downline of someone who is already successfully promoting TW on their own. I can say with almost 100% certainty the people that you are adding to your downline are coming from their efforts and NOT Jason's.

I promised I wasn't going to post on this thread anymore, because frankly it isn't worth the 5 minutes of my time that it takes. Jason even sends me a PM telling me that I ventured into some area where I can be sued or some crap, and I was even the bigger man and sent him back a PM apologizing if I offended him and wishing him the best of luck.

However, after reading all of these new posts on here that pop up every day about some of the things customers have experienced, I can no longer just sit here and keep my mouth shut.

This whole thing just isn't right.

I am so sorry to all of the folks I promoted this to. My only hope right now is that I have not tarnished my reputation too badly and lost loyal customers and subscribers over it.
This is complete horsecrap. Sorry to disagree but you my friend are a spineless jellyfish.

These are a tiny fraction of my actual customers coming here to complain.

This does not represent how all my customers feel.

Maybe you should go back and read all your own posts about how awesome this system is.

Remember that there are always going to be complainers no matter how awesome a product is.

The fact is 10% of you people reading this thread will buy this product, sit on your ass and not lift a finger, then come back here to complain.

Seems like warriorforum.com customers complain more than any other!
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 17th Apr 2015, 08:12 AM   #1763
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ernnun View Post

I signed up twice for the $7. subscription and then sent Jason a nice PM asking him if he would please straighten this out. I get no answer. So later I sent a PM telling him if I don't get a refund I will do a chargeback . He just dismisses it. What a pig.
What are you talking about? This is a lie.

Maybe you should check your bank dude.

I have not disputed a single refund or cancellation request from a single customer - EVER.
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 17th Apr 2015, 08:14 AM   #1764
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Val22 View Post

OMG! This means I will be charged again for a service I'm not receiving! This is clearly a fraud case. Reporting to my CC company to block my card now for all unauthorised transactions! This Jason, I believe, should be prosecuted for this abysmal behaviour - No response to support tickets, no service delivery but he keeps charging our cards!
What are you talking about? You are clearly mistaken.

If you paid for my system, you should have 100% access to the members area. If not you can contact support.

Anyone asking for a refund or cancellation gets it with no problem.
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 17th Apr 2015, 08:15 AM   #1765
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Everyone here needs to understand that I have 1,000+ happy customers at my website and I am not scamming anyone.

All of you posting lies saying I am some kind of scammer or stealing from you because you are simply too inept to cancel your own subscription will be reported to moderators for bashing a WSO seller.

I have not disputed a single refund or cancellation request. If you are still being charged it's because YOUR BANK has not cancelled the payment subscription.

Anyone who has tried to cancel, if you still get charged, just dispte it.. no big deal, i wont try to keep your money

geez you people are so damn knee-jerk reacting it's hilarious!

im not here to steal from any of you, and don't need your money.

what's funny is that i spent more money than i have made driving traffic to all you people and then you come back here and bash me like i tried to scam you.

did none of you DOWNLOAD my sales funnel pages and use them? IF YOU DID AND YOU ARE CALLING ME A SCAMMER (CHRIS MOLLO AND OTHERS) THEN YOU ARE WRONG.

If you have accessed my members area and gotten what you paid for, how dare you come back here and say im scamming you?

I have EVEN OFFERED EVERY CUSTOMER HERE A FREE UPGRADE FOR LIFE.

You can all get this system FREE WITHOUT PAYING just by asking.

Why would you come here and call me a scammer after I gave ALL OF YOU GUYS a free lifetime subscription to this product???

I really don't get it.

I cannot figure out how to cancel them, i don't have that access, it has to be done on YOUR SIDE not mine.
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 17th Apr 2015, 08:20 AM   #1766
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Again people, I have SPENT MORE MONEY THAN I HAVE MADE FROM THIS WSO

So anyone coming here to say im scamming is completely wrong.

I have not even broken even on this WSO yet, it has cost me more money than I have made.

That is also the other reason I could not continue to promise "guaranteed sales" because there is no way I can continue to pay for traffic for FREE for all you whiny people who still complain after they already got what they paid for.
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 17th Apr 2015, 08:41 AM   #1767
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ
Posts: 933
Thanks: 1,719
Thanked 724 Times in 378 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I expected better from you.

Thanks for letting me down.

I gave you all my best tools and info
for free and what did you do with it?

NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN.

You know who you are.

I even gave you free lifetime subscription
to shut you up.

You still complain.

Don't be mad at me.

INSTEAD, you should be mad at
yourself for letting yourself down.

If you know I am right, this is your last chance
to get my lifetime subscription for 100% free..
Just go here... and make sure you are logged in to Your-Web-Traffic.com ( its free if you dont have an account yet) , and then go to here: http://www.your-web-traffic.com/upgrade-from-gss-to-hands-free-tss/
Upgrade from GSS to Hands-Free TSS and you will be "Grandfathered IN" to gss for life, just under the new location and product name.

Don't you dare say I never did anything for you.
Cheers,
Jason Lee
jasonthewebmaster is offline  
Unread 17th Apr 2015, 08:53 AM   #1768
Westwood Marketing
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: I GIVE YOU MY HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL + DRIVE TRAFFIC + BUILD YOUR LIST + GROW YOUR DOWNLIN
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

At first I wasn't going to post anymore in this thread, but now that I see other people have been cheated out of their money, I'm going to go ahead and show you how Jason has treated me.

I found a NEW charge on my debit card on 4/14/15 after I had finally canceled my PayPal subscription on 4/9/15. I tried to have my bank do something about it, but they stated they couldn't until it cleared. In the meantime, I contacted Jason with a very cordial and professional email asking for him to reply to me on the 15th as WarriorPlus told me to do. He contacted me back telling me this:

"Looks like you never properly cancelled your subscription. There is no way for me to charge your debit card unless you never cancelled the subscription. I would suggest you contact your bank/credit card company instead of me as there is nothing I can do to cancel it from my end."

I then opened up a support ticket on WarriorPlus and responded back to Jason giving him more detail about the charge and asking him to process a refund to me. In return, he stated this (with an increasingly snide attitude):

"You are not making any sense. First of all I cannot possibly charge your credit card, even with or without a subscription because i dont have that power and dont see your credit card info EVER... that info is 100% secure.

If you are being charged by ONE OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS, it has nothing to do with me, its automatic and I don't have any control over it, only you do.

Do you understand this?"


I responded by telling that he has EVERYTHING to do with this, and that he has the power, as vendor, to process refunds. I included the link directly from WarriorPlus that describes the process for vendors to take to process refunds and gave him the transaction information from the bank charge. He then responded to me this way yesterday - and this is the last straw:

"Yeah, I am aware of that help article but that is not how I choose to process refunds. I am not required to request a refund FOR YOU at all in fact, neither by law nor by my own policies.

Surely you are smart enough to google this and find it too: https://warriorplus.com/support/know...hp?article=178 (How to process refunds for CUSTOMERS)

Are you too lazy to do it yourself or just want to cause me more work? I don't do refunds FOR customers, that is your job to request one through the proper channel (the payment processor).

You may think it's my job to login and do it for you but that's not how I process refunds and cancellations, and since I don't work for you (thank god) then I believe that you are not in a position to tell me I should be doing that for you.

It's your responsibility to request a refund through the PAYMENT PROCESSOR (warriorplus.com) if you want a refund. Yeah,

I suggest you pull your head from your ass and stop acting like a whiny crybaby bitch and handle your finances like an adult and stop acting like it's anyone else's fault that you don't know how to request a refund properly.

Any further requests regarding this issue from you will be ignored and promptly deleted."


I've been in contact with WarriorPlus support and have sent them every response he has given to me. I have never been treated this rudely and unprofessionally from any other vendor in the Warrior Forum as I have with Jason.

I'm so thankful I removed myself from this system and deleted all the places I was advertising it because, since he has the ability to email [B]anyone[/B] that signs up through his system EVEN YOUR DOWNLINE, I would never want him to contact my referrals with any of the profanity-laced emails and disrespectful behavior as he has done with me.
WestwoodMarketing is offline  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WestwoodMarketing For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
email list, guaranteed sales, guaranteed subscribers, list building, trafficwave

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 AM.