Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 19th May 2012, 12:05 PM   #801
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hacktheworld, it looks good because it IS good

armondaone, thanks!

Nick

Originally Posted by hacktheworld View Post

This Looks Good..!
Originally Posted by armondaone View Post

Good Job ! on this WSO Nick
nickchou is offline  
Unread 19th May 2012, 12:56 PM   #802
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 142
Thanks: 106
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Nick,

I setup my first campaign 3 days ago. Today I received my first click at a cost of 85 cents. Just for laughs I decided to check my affliate account. That one click made me $21.15. Not Bad.

Mr Ex
Mr Ex is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Ex For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th May 2012, 01:20 PM   #803
D37
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 374
Thanks: 426
Thanked 66 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mr Ex View Post

Hey Nick,

I setup my first campaign 3 days ago. Today I received my first click at a cost of 85 cents. Just for laughs I decided to check my affliate account. That one click made me $21.15. Not Bad.

Mr Ex
Sweet! Did you use one of the pre-made campaigns in the members area?
D37 is offline  
Unread 19th May 2012, 01:59 PM   #804
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 142
Thanks: 106
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey D37,

I have not really looked at all of Nick's pre-made campaigns. Maybe its in there but I do not know. I just decided to try one from my affiliate network that I would consider buying myself.
I am now getting ready to launch another campaign for another product.

Mr Ex
Mr Ex is offline  
Unread 19th May 2012, 02:08 PM   #805
D37
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 374
Thanks: 426
Thanked 66 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mr Ex View Post

Hey D37,

I have not really looked at all of Nick's pre-made campaigns. Maybe its in there but I do not know. I just decided to try one from my affiliate network that I would consider buying myself.
I am now getting ready to launch another campaign for another product.

Mr Ex
I see. Well that's awesome man! great to hear it's been successful for you!
D37 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to D37 For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th May 2012, 03:49 PM   #806
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow Mr Ex, Congrats! Most of us aren't so lucky. We usually have to get at least a few dozens to get a sale. But due to the unique product selection strategy, keyword strategy and bidding strategy, our conversion rates are usually very high. So don't be surprised when you get a sale after a few clicks!

Nick

Originally Posted by Mr Ex View Post

Hey Nick,

I setup my first campaign 3 days ago. Today I received my first click at a cost of 85 cents. Just for laughs I decided to check my affliate account. That one click made me $21.15. Not Bad.

Mr Ex
Originally Posted by D37 View Post

Sweet! Did you use one of the pre-made campaigns in the members area?
Originally Posted by Mr Ex View Post

Hey D37,

I have not really looked at all of Nick's pre-made campaigns. Maybe its in there but I do not know. I just decided to try one from my affiliate network that I would consider buying myself.
I am now getting ready to launch another campaign for another product.

Mr Ex
Originally Posted by D37 View Post

I see. Well that's awesome man! great to hear it's been successful for you!
nickchou is offline  
Unread 20th May 2012, 03:38 PM   #807
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
jackson03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 12
Thanked 34 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

WoooooooHoooooooo

$100.00 a day Weekend!!!!

HUGE THANKS NICK

Never have I had a product to work this fast this good.
jackson03 is offline  
Unread 20th May 2012, 08:04 PM   #808
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Congratulations jackson03! Looks like you are on the right path!

Nick

Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post

WoooooooHoooooooo

$100.00 a day Weekend!!!!

HUGE THANKS NICK

Never have I had a product to work this fast this good.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 21st May 2012, 10:30 AM   #809
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dear fellow EZ TV Money members,

Please don't ask other members what they are promoting. It is common sense that people want to keep their money making secrets to themselves. (Well, I am different and I shared everything that I know of to others )

If you want to learn, please ask ME because I am the teacher, not jackson03 or anyone else. I am the best one to give you answers.

If you have specific questions about using EZ TV Money, please visit our FAQs section here: Help Desk - Knowledgebase

If you can't find your answers there, the best way to get the answer to your question is to submit a support ticket here: Help Desk. You will get a straightforward answer from me personally.

Thanks.

Nick
nickchou is offline  
Unread 21st May 2012, 02:36 PM   #810
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 104
Thanks: 6
Thanked 73 Times in 46 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great job Jackson003,
I have had the same experience as Wizbiz above having very difficult time finding ASOTV offers that allow PPC with trademark bidding and I am with all of the same networks he listed, and the only option honestly is to cloak your traffic. I have spent many hours searching through ASOTV offers that I admit to doing a bunch of clickbank offers that no conversions yet but I am still working at it. I'm still working on it but good to see people getting some results.
1lov1 is offline  
Unread 21st May 2012, 03:28 PM   #811
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have to agree that the number of this type of products that meet all the criteria is extremely low. And even when you find such an offer, 80% of the time it will not meet AdCenter`s editorial guidelines. For example - the http://ahhbra.com offer mentioned earlier - it would be a good one, but it has an autoplay video which is not allowed on AdCenter. Many good products have an autoplay video - no go.

Others don`t have the autoplay video thing, but their Privacy Policy page lacks opt-out information, OR the page appears to have a pop-up when trying to close it.

Seems like offer selection is the hardest part and it`s a very limited number of such offers available. Not sure how it would be possible to have 200 products to advertise (or even 100!), knowing product trademark bidding requirements and AdCenter`s guidelines.
RichGal is offline  
Unread 21st May 2012, 05:06 PM   #812
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Who said you have to bid on trademark keywords?

Originally Posted by wizbiz View Post

Anybody can type for example "ohh bra" and see who are the violators

How you gonna cloak around that? If your ad showing up on

the Trade Mark Term

and after a Click you are landing on the Merchant Website,

you think he is an Idiot and don't see who is an Affiliate? And if he cannot

see you then he wouldn't track your clicks..

There is no such thing exists as "offers which will allow you to bid on Trademark"

Sometime you just going to find that CPA doesn't have any restriction, and

this doesn't mean you will not get shut down.. I just showed you 2 screens

above Both Offers on Maxbounty didn't have any Keyword Restrictions and

it's only means they forgot to mention it.. So Merchant complain and I get

disconnected.. You think I don't cloak my traffic? As I said Any Merchant

with the Trade Mark product simply checking main Keyword daily.. How hard

is to click on your ad and figure out who is the affiliate? Easy as 1-2-3.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 21st May 2012, 05:15 PM   #813
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Rich,

The video autoplay and lack of privacy policy won't be a problem most of the time. I will PM you about this.

Offer selection is actually not as hard as many think. I will also PM you about how I go about it and what has been working for me.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by RichGal View Post

I have to agree that the number of this type of products that meet all the criteria is extremely low. And even when you find such an offer, 80% of the time it will not meet AdCenter`s editorial guidelines. For example - the http://ahhbra.com offer mentioned earlier - it would be a good one, but it has an autoplay video which is not allowed on AdCenter. Many good products have an autoplay video - no go.

Others don`t have the autoplay video thing, but their Privacy Policy page lacks opt-out information, OR the page appears to have a pop-up when trying to close it.

Seems like offer selection is the hardest part and it`s a very limited number of such offers available. Not sure how it would be possible to have 200 products to advertise (or even 100!), knowing product trademark bidding requirements and AdCenter`s guidelines.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 21st May 2012, 05:37 PM   #814
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

1lov1,

I am sending you a PM detailing how I usually select offers quickly. I do suggest that you take advice from the right people and don't get distracted by someone who hasn't made money from PPC.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by 1lov1 View Post

Great job Jackson003,
I have had the same experience as Wizbiz above having very difficult time finding ASOTV offers that allow PPC with trademark bidding and I am with all of the same networks he listed, and the only option honestly is to cloak your traffic. I have spent many hours searching through ASOTV offers that I admit to doing a bunch of clickbank offers that no conversions yet but I am still working at it. I'm still working on it but good to see people getting some results.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 21st May 2012, 05:40 PM   #815
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I assume you didn't read or understand my advanced strategy then. In addition, there is a difference among product name, brand name, and trademark.

I really think you can focus your energy with another WSO... I am just saying

Nick

Originally Posted by wizbiz View Post

Ohh, Common now.. whole system is based on Trademark betting

As seen on TV product Name is the Trademark

Keyword..

Go to your platinum site and see latest or whichever campaigns,

Look at your column "Product Name" And then "Keywords"

Better yet copy Product name and Search how many keywords

are including that Product name, which it Trade Mark and then Reply..


Thanks.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 21st May 2012, 06:50 PM   #816
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
coloma21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: La Mirada, Ca
Posts: 47
Thanks: 22
Thanked 68 Times in 58 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi jackson,

a quick question... are you building plenty of campaigns at a time, or do you usually build a few, and just wait to see conversions.. that would be great if i can get $100 days too haha

You dont have to tell me which products your promoting lol, but if you can give me an insight on how many campaigns you are running that would be great

thanks!





Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post

WoooooooHoooooooo

$100.00 a day Weekend!!!!

HUGE THANKS NICK

Never have I had a product to work this fast this good.
coloma21 is offline  
Unread 21st May 2012, 07:22 PM   #817
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
jackson03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 12
Thanked 34 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi coloma21,
Right now I have 28 campaigns running. 5 of the campaigns are doing extremely well. At the beginning I was building several campaigns and stopped.

For the last several days my focus has been adjusting my campaigns. Changing ads for a higher CTR or adjusting my bids. It has made a huge difference.

Trust me, I feel your pain as I have been there many many times. I almost don't want to say how well my campaigns are doing because I keep expecting it to backfire on me.....lol.

Have you let Nick look over some of your campaigns????? Nick's kindness and desire to help people succeed is just amazing.

I know my response may not help much....but honestly.....I have just been following Nicks system.

I wish you the best of luck. I really, really do hope that I see a post from you soon with some great results!
jackson03 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jackson03 For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st May 2012, 08:44 PM   #818
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
coloma21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: La Mirada, Ca
Posts: 47
Thanks: 22
Thanked 68 Times in 58 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks alot jackson!

Definitely helps alot, as I realized i should be building a decent amount of campaigns to increase my chances for consistent $$$

Thanks for the help, I will for sure make it a daily routine to get a few campaigns up and running per day until i see consistent $$ flow

I wish you much success!


From,

Marc Coloma







Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post

Hi coloma21,
Right now I have 28 campaigns running. 5 of the campaigns are doing extremely well. At the beginning I was building several campaigns and stopped.

For the last several days my focus has been adjusting my campaigns. Changing ads for a higher CTR or adjusting my bids. It has made a huge difference.

Trust me, I feel your pain as I have been there many many times. I almost don't want to say how well my campaigns are doing because I keep expecting it to backfire on me.....lol.

Have you let Nick look over some of your campaigns????? Nick's kindness and desire to help people succeed is just amazing.

I know my response may not help much....but honestly.....I have just been following Nicks system.

I wish you the best of luck. I really, really do hope that I see a post from you soon with some great results!
coloma21 is offline  
Unread 21st May 2012, 11:58 PM   #819
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ChrisWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WildWildWest
Posts: 176
Thanks: 98
Thanked 164 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post

Hi coloma21,
Right now I have 28 campaigns running. 5 of the campaigns are doing extremely well. At the beginning I was building several campaigns and stopped.

For the last several days my focus has been adjusting my campaigns. Changing ads for a higher CTR or adjusting my bids. It has made a huge difference.

Trust me, I feel your pain as I have been there many many times. I almost don't want to say how well my campaigns are doing because I keep expecting it to backfire on me.....lol.

Have you let Nick look over some of your campaigns????? Nick's kindness and desire to help people succeed is just amazing.

I know my response may not help much....but honestly.....I have just been following Nicks system.

I wish you the best of luck. I really, really do hope that I see a post from you soon with some great results!

Hi Jackson03

congrats on your success.
PLease keep us updated. Nothing inspires me more to take action than someone posting his/her success.

I can see your first $200 Day coming soon.

Chris
ChrisWF is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 12:20 AM   #820
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ChrisWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WildWildWest
Posts: 176
Thanks: 98
Thanked 164 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Hi, Rich,

The video autoplay and lack of privacy policy won't be a problem most of the time. I will PM you about this.

Offer selection is actually not as hard as many think. I will also PM you about how I go about it and what has been working for me.

Thanks.

Nick
Hi Nick

please send me that Information too.

Thanks
Chris
ChrisWF is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 02:26 AM   #821
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
manx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 27
Thanks: 33
Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post
Hi, Rich,

The video autoplay and lack of privacy policy won't be a problem most of the time. I will PM you about this.

Offer selection is actually not as hard as many think. I will also PM you about how I go about it and what has been working for me.

Thanks.

Nick
Me too please -- plus the info on how you are promoting trademark products safely -- if you need my PayPal Transaction ID, let me know.

I just went thru most of the main pdf and it is very well written and easy to follow -- and I echo the info regarding the Prosper202 tracking setup instructions.

However, I was surprised as to how you setup your landing pages.

I was looking forward to seeing a few examples of "converting" landing pages -- yet with the way you set them up (framing, right?), I feel could be dangerous and may get your affiliate account(s) terminated, depending upon the affiliate program. Amazon does not allow it and Clickbank lists it as an "affiliate don't" because it makes the the "hoplink unreliable"

Affiliate Dos and Don’ts

Note: Some networks allow framing -- Peerfly, for example, Luke even gives instructions on how to do so on his Peerfly blog.

Could you give your thoughts on the landing pages and staying withing affiliate program terms.

Thanks.
manx is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 03:32 AM   #822
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have a question for trademarked terms.

Let`s say the product I want to promote is a flat screen TV "Sony KDL-46HX729". My question is - can I bid on keyword "Sony KDL-46HX729" and similar keywords? or is it a trademarked term?
RichGal is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 05:33 AM   #823
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ChrisWF View Post

Hi Nick

please send me that Information too.

Thanks
Chris
Chris, will send you the info in a few minutes.

Thanks!

Nick

Originally Posted by manx View Post

Me too please -- plus the info on how you are promoting trademark products safely -- if you need my PayPal Transaction ID, let me know.

I just went thru most of the main pdf and it is very well written and easy to follow -- and I echo the info regarding the Prosper202 tracking setup instructions.

However, I was surprised as to how you setup your landing pages.

I was looking forward to seeing a few examples of "converting" landing pages -- yet with the way you set them up (framing, right?), I feel could be dangerous and may get your affiliate account(s) terminated, depending upon the affiliate program. Amazon does not allow it and Clickbank lists it as an "affiliate don't" because it makes the the "hoplink unreliable"

Affiliate Dos and Don’ts

Note: Some networks allow framing -- Peerfly, for example, Luke even gives instructions on how to do so on his Peerfly blog.

Could you give your thoughts on the landing pages and staying withing affiliate program terms.

Thanks.
manx,

Thanks for your nice comments.

No, I am not using iframing. I will send you all the info you requested in a few minutes.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by RichGal View Post

I have a question for trademarked terms.

Let`s say the product I want to promote is a flat screen TV "Sony KDL-46HX729". My question is - can I bid on keyword "Sony KDL-46HX729" and similar keywords? or is it a trademarked term?
Rich,

My take is that you refer to the affiliate network's rules. If it is unclear, you can contact your affiliate manager. Meanwhile, if you are a member, please refer to the FAQs section and you should find the so-called advanced strategy to deal with this issue.

Thanks.

Nick
nickchou is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to nickchou For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd May 2012, 06:44 AM   #824
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Rich,
My take is that you refer to the affiliate network's rules. If it is unclear, you can contact your affiliate manager. Meanwhile, if you are a member, please refer to the FAQs section and you should find the so-called advanced strategy to deal with this issue.
Thanks.
Nick
Affiliate network does not have any rules for that, and the merchant has no restrictions as well.

My question is simple - can I have an ad using some "exact Sony product name" keyword in my ad, as well as bid on "exact Sony product name" keywords?

Thank you!
RichGal is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 06:59 AM   #825
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
jackson03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 12
Thanked 34 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ChrisWF View Post

Hi Jackson03

congrats on your success.
PLease keep us updated. Nothing inspires me more to take action than someone posting his/her success.

I can see your first $200 Day coming soon.

Chris

Thanks so much Chris for your kind words! I will keep updating!

That has been another thing that has helped......coming back to this thread for motivation.

Another thing is staying focused and making notes of my changes on my campaigns.

I also have a picture close by that I look at often......that picture is what I want to buy in the future with my profits. That has also helped a lot. That may sound weird but it seems that it makes me more determined to make this work.

I wish you the best and thanks again!!
jackson03 is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 07:09 AM   #826
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jackson03 View Post

Thanks so much Chris for your kind words! I will keep updating!

That has been another thing that has helped......coming back to this thread for motivation.

Another thing is staying focused and making notes of my changes on my campaigns.

I also have a picture close by that I look at often......that picture is what I want to buy in the future with my profits. That has also helped a lot. That may sound weird but it seems that it makes me more determined to make this work.

I wish you the best and thanks again!!
Congrats jackson03, and thanks so much for coming here and posting your success!

I had one question for you - as most people here seem to be struggling with finding the products to promote - how many of the products that you have campaigns for, are "as seen on TV" products? Maybe they are not as hard to find as most of people here think?
RichGal is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 08:01 AM   #827
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Rich,

I can only say for myself. I would go ahead and do that. Have been doing that all the time.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by RichGal View Post

Affiliate network does not have any rules for that, and the merchant has no restrictions as well.

My question is simple - can I have an ad using some "exact Sony product name" keyword in my ad, as well as bid on "exact Sony product name" keywords?

Thank you!
nickchou is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 08:36 AM   #828
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
jackson03's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1
Thanks: 12
Thanked 34 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RichGal View Post

Congrats jackson03, and thanks so much for coming here and posting your success!

I had one question for you - as most people here seem to be struggling with finding the products to promote - how many of the products that you have campaigns for, are "as seen on TV" products? Maybe they are not as hard to find as most of people here think?

Hi RichGal,
Thank you for your kind words. 6 of my campaigns are from as seen on TV

Wishing you the best!
jackson03 is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 08:53 AM   #829
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ChrisWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WildWildWest
Posts: 176
Thanks: 98
Thanked 164 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wizbiz View Post

Bottom one paying 8$ and top one paying $16 for the same thing
Hi Wiz

The $8 offer is for the LEAD and the $16 for the SALE.


Chris
ChrisWF is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 10:15 AM   #830
Too Busy to Post Much
War Room Member
 
emathieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 102
Thanks: 108
Thanked 65 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wiz, you seem to be focusing on why this can't work, rather than how to make it work. Several of us are currently making money with it. Nick is super helpful - just hit him up (outside the forum) and he'll help you.

Remember, mindset has a lot to do with whether we see obstacles or opportunities...
emathieu is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 10:31 AM   #831
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Rich,

I can only say for myself. I would go ahead and do that. Have been doing that all the time.

Thanks.

Nick
Okay, so Sony would not come after me to sue me cause of using their brand name in my ads, and bidding on Sony keywords? :p (sorry if that`s a stupid question but I want to know :rolleyes
RichGal is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 10:52 AM   #832
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
manx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 27
Thanks: 33
Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the fast response - RE:#899 and the PMs. Appreciate it!

manx is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 12:53 PM   #833
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dear fellow warriors,

Just to clarify a few things:

1. I, NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ME OR MY COMPANY, has hired anyone to post favorable reviews in this thread. It is ridiculous that someone would accuse me of doing that.

2. I have more than 7 years of experience with PPC and have generated more than $1.5 million from from PPC while the other extremely vocal person who claims that he has been doing Internet marketing from 1999 hasn't made much, if any, from PPC. I'm just sharing what works for me. Who would you listen to when it comes to PPC?

3. I launched this WSO because I wanted to help people. It is really up to you if you want to buy this WSO and use EZ TV Money. If you don't like it or don't think it'll work, I invite you to ask for a refund and move on. If you want to use it but have questions, you are welcome to contact our support and ask questions and I am more than happy to answer them. Please understand that I can't just reveal all "secrets" or my strategies in the thread. Please contact us through our support ticket system.

Thanks.

Nick
nickchou is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 01:04 PM   #834
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Nick,

You are doing an awesome job here, don`t let some "not so positive" posts demotivate you. I am sure all people who are following this thread can say a big THANKS to you! People are coming back and posting their success - which is what you wanted - to help others make money with what you teach!

Here we have several people working on your strategy and I am very sure we will soon have more and more success stories coming in! Keep up your great work!
RichGal is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to RichGal For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd May 2012, 01:48 PM   #835
Warrior Member
 
ZackStam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Greece
Posts: 14
Thanks: 21
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nick

I am interested,i am just wondering how i can manage this from Europe/Greece?
I can only afford a 100euros/month on this,will that be enough to see any progress?
How soon can you see income,taken the necessary moves provided from your blueprint?
I m a newbie and not a techie guy will i manage this? I also heard its quite difficult being accepted to these network,is that true?
I would really like to make my first $$ in IM. How long will you keep the gates open?

Thanks
Zack
ZackStam is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 02:15 PM   #836
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Zack,

Thanks for your interests.

Yes, you can definitely manage this from Greece. As only as you can get accepted into some affiliate networks, you can use the system. Most affiliate networks are open to Greece.

If you can start from only 100 euros per month, then I suggest that you start without a website and promote Clickbank products first. This way, you only have to invest about $10 per year for a domain and another $7 per month for a web hosting account. Then you can invest the rest of the money in your PPC campaigns.

Once you have made some money from this business, you can then invest some money in getting a decent website and this will allow you to be accepted by more affiliate networks.

If done right, you can really see income from the first few days.

This product is built with newbies in mind. The video tutorial and manual are prepared with step by step guide.

Some non-pros may tell you it is hard to get in affiliate networks. This may be true for some big affiliate networks. But if you choose the right affiliate networks and use my advanced strategy, I can guarantee that you can get into at least 5 to 6 affiliate networks.

Please don't take advice from the wrong people. There are a few loud voices on the WarriorForum from people who are not pros at all.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by ZackStam View Post

Hi Nick

I am interested,i am just wondering how i can manage this from Europe/Greece?
I can only afford a 100euros/month on this,will that be enough to see any progress?
How soon can you see income,taken the necessary moves provided from your blueprint?
I m a newbie and not a techie guy will i manage this? I also heard its quite difficult being accepted to these network,is that true?
I would really like to make my first $$ in IM. How long will you keep the gates open?

Thanks
Zack
nickchou is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 02:40 PM   #837
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 99
Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Hi Lance,

First congratulations on your first sale. You may think it is a failure but it is actually a success considering it is your first campaign. I suggest that you do a combination of the following:

1. Improve your ads. Write a few more ads and let them compete against each other. After 20 clicks, pause the ones with low CTRs and keep the one with the highest CTR. Then create another ad based on that ad.

2. Adjust your bids. Your earnings per click (EPC) is $28.49/126 = $0.226. What is the average cost per click (CPC) for the campaign? You can decrease the max. ad group bid accordingly.

I really think you can do the above two and turn this campaign to a profitable campaign.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Nick
The average CPC for this campaign was $0.42. Can you please PM the "advanced" tracking strategy so we can create more campaigns? Thanks.
LanceHampshire is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 02:51 PM   #838
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ChrisWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WildWildWest
Posts: 176
Thanks: 98
Thanked 164 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Chris, will send you the info in a few minutes.

Thanks!

Nick
Got it.

WOOWWW, very long and detailed mail.


Thanks for that Nick

Chris
ChrisWF is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 03:25 PM   #839
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Kent/UK
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi nick,
I have just purchased both product and OTO,
I have clicked on my emailed link for the product's that were sent, I get a malware warning on both??
can you please help me out?
Thank's,Gary.

Just sent email for support
Sorry if this is in the wrong place,
newbie error?

Last edited on 22nd May 2012 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Added info
Gary Grainger is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 04:11 PM   #840
Member
War Room Member
 
romolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 198
Thanks: 27
Thanked 48 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I support Nick fully on this product and the job is doing for all of us, always replying promptly and always helpful.
The product itself will not make anyone any money if you don't work it, keep trying, fail and continue until you succeed, but as far as the product goes and the owner they are both of the outmost quality.

Thanks Nick,
Romolo
romolo is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 04:15 PM   #841
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Gary,

Thanks for letting me know and sorry for the inconvenience. I have used Sucuri (Sucuri Security), one of the most trusted services in malware protection, to scan my full website and has identified a threat. I removed the threat and did another full scan with Sucuri and no threat was found. You should be able to access the links without any issues.

Sorry again!

Nick

Originally Posted by Gary Grainger View Post

Hi nick,
I have just purchased both product and OTO,
I have clicked on my emailed link for the product's that were sent, I get a malware warning on both??
can you please help me out?
Thank's,Gary.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 04:21 PM   #842
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Kent/UK
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Gary,

Thanks for letting me know and sorry for the inconvenience. I have used Sucuri (Sucuri Security), one of the most trusted services in malware protection, to scan my full website and has identified a threat. I removed the threat and did another full scan with Sucuri and no threat was found. You should be able to access the links without any issues.

Sorry again!

Nick
Hi nick
no problem
can you please resend links as it still shows up with my original sent links?
if I should send in a proper support ticket I can?
Gary Grainger is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 06:06 PM   #843
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought this and the exact malware message using Chrome is:

"Warning: Something's Not Right Here!

easytvmoney.com contains content from rolyjyl.ru, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?

We have already notified rolyjyl.ru that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on rolyjyl.ru, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page."

Worried about clicking through now.
InternetWizkidUK is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 08:10 PM   #844
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Lance,

Just sent it. I hope you find it useful!

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by LanceHampshire View Post

The average CPC for this campaign was $0.42. Can you please PM the "advanced" tracking strategy so we can create more campaigns? Thanks.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 08:15 PM   #845
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ChrisWF View Post

Got it.

WOOWWW, very long and detailed mail.


Thanks for that Nick

Chris
You are welcome Chris! Hope to hear some real results from you soon!

Nick

Originally Posted by Gary Grainger View Post

Hi nick,
I have just purchased both product and OTO,
I have clicked on my emailed link for the product's that were sent, I get a malware warning on both??
can you please help me out?
Thank's,Gary.

Just sent email for support
Sorry if this is in the wrong place,
newbie error?

Originally Posted by Gary Grainger View Post

Hi nick
no problem
can you please resend links as it still shows up with my original sent links?
if I should send in a proper support ticket I can?
Originally Posted by InternetWizkidUK View Post

Just bought this and the exact malware message using Chrome is:

"Warning: Something's Not Right Here!

easytvmoney.com contains content from rolyjyl.ru, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?

We have already notified rolyjyl.ru that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on rolyjyl.ru, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page."

Worried about clicking through now.
Gary and InternetWizkidUK:

Sorry for the inconvenience. The problem has been fixed and I think Google Chrome was showing the cached version of this page. If you put a question mark at the end of the link and press enter, you should get the latest version of the web page and there should be no problem.

I hope this fixed the problem. Please let me know if you are still having problems.

Thanks.

Nick
nickchou is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 08:18 PM   #846
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

romolo,

Thank you for the nice words!

Nick

Originally Posted by romolo View Post

I support Nick fully on this product and the job is doing for all of us, always replying promptly and always helpful.
The product itself will not make anyone any money if you don't work it, keep trying, fail and continue until you succeed, but as far as the product goes and the owner they are both of the outmost quality.

Thanks Nick,
Romolo
nickchou is offline  
Unread 22nd May 2012, 08:47 PM   #847
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

sjeladagiri,

Yes, please see this post:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post5981702

Thanks and hope to see you in our members area soon!

Nick

Originally Posted by sjeladagiri View Post

I think it sounds good.. Does any one have used it?
nickchou is offline  
Unread 23rd May 2012, 12:05 AM   #848
Bulletproof Country!
 
NinjaAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 76
Thanks: 14
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wizbiz View Post

Right, defend by calling names and BS... I'm in Internet Marketing since
1999 and surely don't know nothing about it. Where Are you came from
with 1 post? Fiverr Posting for $5? Anyways in no post I said it doesn't work, If I can find Offers, which will allow me to bet on the Product Names it's going to work. Which are from my posts are actually misleading? I give full proof with the links and screenshots. But I shouldn't bother to get answer to trolls like you.


If it is not "as per what you have been told in the course",
get a refund, move on and go buy another WSO

NinjaAssassin is offline  
Unread 23rd May 2012, 12:51 AM   #849
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Nice picture NinjaAssassin It's funny that I just watched The Avengers 3D and loved it! Never watched any Hulk movies before but now I want to watch all of them.

Originally Posted by NinjaAssassin View Post



If it is not "as per what you have been told in the course",
get a refund, move on and go buy another WSO

nickchou is offline  
Unread 23rd May 2012, 03:04 AM   #850
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: currently, Arizona
Posts: 105
Thanks: 71
Thanked 34 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow! What a phenomenal thread. I can see that Nick is REALLY going out of his way to help and answer all questions and quell any unforseen issues with awesome and timely responses. I just purchased another highly recommended PPC/PPV based WSO two hours ago. Unfortunately, I didn't get my log-in info (Warrior+ verification issue) so while waiting for a reply from the originator, and following one thread after another on WF, it lead to this phenomenal thread. I can see that this would tie-in nicely with my other WSO purchase, so I am going to make another purchase here (I know, I know. I shouldn't be jumping from one to the next, but from everything I have read so far, this ties in really nicely and covers areas the other WSO does not cover, so it would be a complementary thing). Plus, it was recommended by Hitesh - and I have purchased from him before and it was a definite positive learning experience...
Archimedes is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
500, exact, live, method, proof

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:14 AM.