Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 12:06 PM   #1701
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

likeabird70,

Thanks! I am glad your campaigns are doing great. Keep at it!

Yes, SEO is getting increasingly harder. Many people I know also got their sites slapped by Google and they lost most of their earnings. PPC is definitely a great alternative.

And yes, my next launch is still about PPC I will let everyone know when it's out.

Thanks!

Nick

Originally Posted by likeabird70 View Post

I would buy your next wso in a heart beat, no questions asked.
I mean, there IS a question. Still PPC or something else? Give us a hint.
I am a customer for life, but just curious...

BTW, things with my advertising are going smooth ( most of the time), making money.. - all because of this wso. But I will still buy your next one.

Originally Posted by likeabird70 View Post

The same here, tycoon. I had 6 out of 7 sites slapped by the penguin ( over optimized); one is still there, on page 1, at position 6, barely making me 2-3 sales per month...I worked at them since January this year; I had them ALL on page 1 of Google until the penguin; what a waste of time...BUT, I started with this wso, and I put A LOT less work into it than I put in my sites ( including content, backlinks and so on), and this PPC thing is doubling now every penny I put into it. I HATED ( literally) PPC, now I am back at it, getting better every day because of this wso...and Nick.
For someone who knows "keywords", it is a no-brainer. Just buy it.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 11:02 PM   #1702
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cisco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 90
Thanks: 272
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Nick, I look forward to the news.

Be sure to send me an email if you can. I have PM'd you my email address.

Thanks, Cisco

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

likeabird70,

Thanks! I am glad your campaigns are doing great. Keep at it!

Yes, SEO is getting increasingly harder. Many people I know also got their sites slapped by Google and they lost most of their earnings. PPC is definitely a great alternative.

And yes, my next launch is still about PPC I will let everyone know when it's out.

Thanks!

Nick
Cisco is offline  
Unread 6th Aug 2012, 08:28 AM   #1703
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: U.S.A
Posts: 48
Thanks: 27
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][3000+ SOLD][LIVE PROOF!] $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

08/06 Update: I have crossed over the $200 spent threshold. My sales have equaled 159.75. I have a Net Loss of -40.25. I currently have 20 campaigns running. I did upgrade to the OTO, but haven't made any sales with those campaigns. I won't recommend that as it seems the bids are a little higher than the program suggests due to the competition of the number of bidders.

Even though I am at a loss the learning experience has been great and the PPC skills I have learned have been priceless.

Originally Posted by sroysfsu View Post

Wanted to send out an update. I just made a sale for a campaign. I spent 12.57 total for a campaign that pays 24.00. Overall across all my campaigns I have lost money, but this is encouraging. This WSO isn't a get rich quick and you should have $300 that you are willing to lose if you are going to find some success. Again still in the red, but will I will send out an update when I am in the black.
sroysfsu is offline  
Unread 6th Aug 2012, 09:50 AM   #1704
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Cisco,

Will surely do. Thanks!

Nick

Originally Posted by Cisco View Post

Thanks Nick, I look forward to the news.

Be sure to send me an email if you can. I have PM'd you my email address.

Thanks, Cisco
nickchou is offline  
Unread 6th Aug 2012, 09:54 AM   #1705
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][3000+ SOLD][LIVE PROOF!] $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

sroysfsu,

Thanks for keeping us updated congratulations on your sales. Although overall you are losing money, I truly think that you are on the right path. Once you pause the losing campaigns and optimize the existing winning campaigns, I'm confident that you will have positive net profit. In addition, you can often turn losing campaigns into winning campaigns by pausing losing keywords, writing better ads, and add more negative keywords.

Good luck!

Nick

Originally Posted by sroysfsu View Post

08/06 Update: I have crossed over the $200 spent threshold. My sales have equaled 159.75. I have a Net Loss of -40.25. I currently have 20 campaigns running. I did upgrade to the OTO, but haven't made any sales with those campaigns. I won't recommend that as it seems the bids are a little higher than the program suggests due to the competition of the number of bidders.

Even though I am at a loss the learning experience has been great and the PPC skills I have learned have been priceless.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 6th Aug 2012, 12:03 PM   #1706
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Austin E Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 575
Thanks: 2
Thanked 100 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][3000+ SOLD][LIVE PROOF!] $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sroysfsu View Post

08/06 Update: I have crossed over the $200 spent threshold. My sales have equaled 159.75. I have a Net Loss of -40.25. I currently have 20 campaigns running. I did upgrade to the OTO, but haven't made any sales with those campaigns. I won't recommend that as it seems the bids are a little higher than the program suggests due to the competition of the number of bidders.

Even though I am at a loss the learning experience has been great and the PPC skills I have learned have been priceless.
PPC is like gambling. You win some and you lose some. The truth is all campaigns are not going to make you money. You need to refine your campaigns until you find the wining ones and stick with them.

PPC is not for those are are not ready to make lose money. You must be ready to lose money at the start but if you keep at it, you will find wining campaigns and that is when the reward kicks in.
Austin E Anthony is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Austin E Anthony For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Aug 2012, 01:01 PM   #1707
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 76
Thanks: 27
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

My campaigns are still going well. I made about 500 usd with clickbank.

What is refund rate for your campaigns?

Also do you advice any more PPC sites except Adcenter ?
freak7 is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 01:09 AM   #1708
Warrior Member
 
abubaqr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Closing Soon]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

AbuBaqr,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is strange that you didn't get my email. Did you check the spam folder?

Are you saying your email is contacts.us @ gmail.com? I searched for your email and couldn't find any question with that email.

Can you send your order confirmation email to my email at easytvmoney A T gmail.com so I can locate your order and send you the right link?

Thanks.

Nick
Hi Nick,

I've just sent you another email to EasyTVMoney enclosing my paypal purchase transaction on the OTO.
Grateful if you could look into that and let me have my username and password.

Thank you
AbuBaqr
abubaqr is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 01:31 AM   #1709
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi there nick,
been through tonnes of pages and decided to go for it and buy your product, kinda nervous as its my first go at ppc but decided this seems like the most suitable route to down for the mean time. Could you also pm me about the trademark 'trick' as I am from the uk and am concerned i'd have even less of a choice on the number of campaigns I could use without outsourcing obviously.

thank you
likely22 is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 04:11 AM   #1710
Internet Marketer
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 154
Thanks: 16
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am using Nicks program and it is the real deal. I invested $6.81 into a campaign for a return of $46.00 and invested around $3.00 or so for a return of around $10.00. I am awaiting my next commission! (And I am still in profit overall and waiting for my other campaigns to make a sale!) Nick is always prepared to answer questions. Choosing the right campaigns and persistence are very important.
jachu2 is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 05:43 AM   #1711
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 540
Thanks: 16
Thanked 79 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jachu2 View Post

I am using Nicks program and it is the real deal. I invested $6.81 into a campaign for a return of $46.00 and invested around $3.00 or so for a return of around $10.00. I am awaiting my next commission! (And I am still in profit overall and waiting for my other campaigns to make a sale!) Nick is always prepared to answer questions. Choosing the right campaigns and persistence are very important.


Great! Are you promoting the products that premium members get from Nick or are you promoting products that you find by watching TV yourself?
tycoon828 is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 06:21 AM   #1712
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 84
Thanks: 78
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
I am extremely interested in the WSO and want to purchase it with WSO. However problem with me is that I don't have any Paypal account. Can you please do something and allow me to pay via Skrill (Moneybookers). Please pm me as I am eager to start.
Thanks
Ahmar.
ahmar2 is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 07:02 AM   #1713
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 4
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][3000+ SOLD][LIVE PROOF!] $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sroysfsu View Post

08/06 Update: I have crossed over the $200 spent threshold. My sales have equaled 159.75. I have a Net Loss of -40.25. I currently have 20 campaigns running. I did upgrade to the OTO, but haven't made any sales with those campaigns. I won't recommend that as it seems the bids are a little higher than the program suggests due to the competition of the number of bidders.

Even though I am at a loss the learning experience has been great and the PPC skills I have learned have been priceless.
For how long have you been running the 20 campaigns?
If you just added like - let's say - 10 new campaigns at one time, you should expect a "reset" on adcenter account, since the new campaigns will eat clicks on top of the older campaigns; the cost will go up, but the new campaigns will need time to start making sales. It happened to me just last week. I added 16 new campaigns in one day, I lost like 50 bucks the first two days after that ( still making sales, but not making a profit, you know I freaked out), but when they all started making sales, I was in heaven!

Maybe you are also too high on your bids like Nick said above. I am running 52 campaigns and just yesterday my cost hit $100/day.

One more thing, that I have noticed - don't go for the 1st position, keep your ads at around 3. They convert better and for less. Is this true, Nick? I had to lower my bids on one campaign that last month was a clear winner; I got greedy, upped the bids to get more clicks, I got it on #1, now it does not convert as well. Yesterday I lowered the bids back to what they were last month!
likeabird70 is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 07:56 AM   #1714
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ChrisWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WildWildWest
Posts: 176
Thanks: 98
Thanked 164 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][3000+ SOLD][LIVE PROOF!] $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

I have a few querstions:

- Do you run mostly ClickBank promotions?
- What are your impressions and clicks on those?

I managed to setup 3 campaigns so far.
One isn`t approved and the other two generate only a few Impressions and only two clicks. No sales.

I need a lot more time to setup a campaign then the other posters here that talk about 15 minutes or so. More like 2 hours. Maybe I could speed up that setup today. Will aim for two campaigns in 2 hours.
ChrisWF is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 09:30 AM   #1715
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 4
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][3000+ SOLD][LIVE PROOF!] $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ChrisWF View Post

Hi

I have a few querstions:

- Do you run mostly ClickBank promotions?
- What are your impressions and clicks on those?

I managed to setup 3 campaigns so far.
One isn`t approved and the other two generate only a few Impressions and only two clicks. No sales.

I need a lot more time to setup a campaign then the other posters here that talk about 15 minutes or so. More like 2 hours. Maybe I could speed up that setup today. Will aim for two campaigns in 2 hours.
Chris,

I do not know if you are talking to me or not, but if you are...I run CJ and Clickbank. I am running at an average of 2% CTR on my whole adcenter account. I just looked at the account now, I think I run about 500 impressions/campaign/7 days for small campaigns ( lower search volume), and I see the big ones anywhere from 1,000 to 7,000 for higher volume search products. Can't really give you a good picture, for example the 7,000 impressions one has a CTR of 4%...I am not an expert, I am just saying what's happening with my account. I am sure Nick will help you if you hit the Ticket button in the members area.

I am just trying to help when I hit the forum, cause I don't do it too often; however, I truly believe in this method and I wish every person who bought it will make money.

It does not matter, Chris, how long time it takes you to set up a campaign; it takes me about 20 minutes including the landing and everything else. It may take you a whole day, it does not matter; what matters is that you work on it and you keep adding campaigns.

Also, 2 campaigns will not exactly make you a lot of money with this method. I have campaigns that get 10 clicks per MONTH, but I get one sale out of them;it does not matter, because that sale is one more sale in my affiliate account. Got it? Volume & Very targeted. The name of the game. Hint: as you make the campaigns, calculate 1 or 2 bucks a day for each; this way you know what to expect - for the week, or month. It won't go that way, one campaign may spend more, another one less, but the average is about there. That's what I do, and it is less scary! LOL

I think Nick is going to kill me, since I talk too much and I don't want to give away the cow for free...
likeabird70 is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 09:54 AM   #1716
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][3000+ SOLD][LIVE PROOF!] $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

young-Money,

In general, I agree with you. We will most likely lose some money before start earning money because we need to cover the learning curve first. Meanwhile, I'd like to say that EZ TV Money is definitely less like gambling because of the highly targeted strategy used in the course. If every step is followed, 87% of your campaigns will be profitable. The other 13% either break even or lose some money before I pause them or optimize them to make them profitable.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by young-Money View Post

PPC is like gambling. You win some and you lose some. The truth is all campaigns are not going to make you money. You need to refine your campaigns until you find the wining ones and stick with them.

PPC is not for those are are not ready to make lose money. You must be ready to lose money at the start but if you keep at it, you will find wining campaigns and that is when the reward kicks in.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 10:02 AM   #1717
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

freak7,

Congrats on your sales! Looks like you have a great start.

I really don't know what the refund rates are for the products I'm promoting. That's why I usually calculate EPCs 2 months after those sales were made. Therefore all the refunds should have already gone through.

Yes, you can try to use EZ TV Money with other PPC advertising platforms such as 7search. However although you may be able to substantially lower your bids because keywords are cheaper on 7search, you may get much less traffic due to its low popularity.

Thanks.

Nick


Originally Posted by freak7 View Post

Hi,

My campaigns are still going well. I made about 500 usd with clickbank.

What is refund rate for your campaigns?

Also do you advice any more PPC sites except Adcenter ?
nickchou is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to nickchou For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 10:09 AM   #1718
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Closing Soon]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Abu,

Believe it or not, Gmail put your email in my spam folder! I just replied to your email and sent you the solution.

In the future, please contact me through our Help Desk system by clicking on the Contact Us in the members area. That way I will always get your emails.

Thanks!

Nick


Originally Posted by abubaqr View Post

Hi Nick,

I've just sent you another email to EasyTVMoney enclosing my paypal purchase transaction on the OTO.
Grateful if you could look into that and let me have my username and password.

Thank you
AbuBaqr
nickchou is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 10:12 AM   #1719
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

likely22,

Thanks for joining us! I just sent you a PM about it.

Thanks and hope to see some great results from you soon!

Nick

Originally Posted by likely22 View Post

hi there nick,
been through tonnes of pages and decided to go for it and buy your product, kinda nervous as its my first go at ppc but decided this seems like the most suitable route to down for the mean time. Could you also pm me about the trademark 'trick' as I am from the uk and am concerned i'd have even less of a choice on the number of campaigns I could use without outsourcing obviously.

thank you
nickchou is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 10:15 AM   #1720
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

jachu2,

Congratulations! That's a great start. I absolutely agree with you on that choosing the right campaigns and persistence are very important.

Thanks for sharing and keep it going.

Nick

Originally Posted by jachu2 View Post

I am using Nicks program and it is the real deal. I invested $6.81 into a campaign for a return of $46.00 and invested around $3.00 or so for a return of around $10.00. I am awaiting my next commission! (And I am still in profit overall and waiting for my other campaigns to make a sale!) Nick is always prepared to answer questions. Choosing the right campaigns and persistence are very important.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 10:30 AM   #1721
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ahmar,

I will send you a PM about it.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by ahmar2 View Post

Hi,
I am extremely interested in the WSO and want to purchase it with WSO. However problem with me is that I don't have any Paypal account. Can you please do something and allow me to pay via Skrill (Moneybookers). Please pm me as I am eager to start.
Thanks
Ahmar.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 10:38 AM   #1722
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][3000+ SOLD][LIVE PROOF!] $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

likeabird70,

You are right on the point! I know it is tempting to look at all your campaigns overall and think, "Oh no! I am losing money!" That mentality doesn't help with our business because we should treat our campaigns INDIVIDUALLY. If a campaign is making money, keep refining it. If a campaign is loosing money, optimize it if you can. Otherwise pause it. Our goal is to prune out losing campaigns and add more winning campaigns. As you get better at this game, you will have many more winning campaigns than losing campaigns and start to make money overall.

As for whether to go for the 1st position, my answer is not definitely. I let the market decides how much I should bid on keywords and what position is the best. That is, if increasing a bid can help me generate more profit, I will increase the bid. Otherwise I would keep the current bid and lower it.

Thanks!

Nick

Originally Posted by likeabird70 View Post

For how long have you been running the 20 campaigns?
If you just added like - let's say - 10 new campaigns at one time, you should expect a "reset" on adcenter account, since the new campaigns will eat clicks on top of the older campaigns; the cost will go up, but the new campaigns will need time to start making sales. It happened to me just last week. I added 16 new campaigns in one day, I lost like 50 bucks the first two days after that ( still making sales, but not making a profit, you know I freaked out), but when they all started making sales, I was in heaven!

Maybe you are also too high on your bids like Nick said above. I am running 52 campaigns and just yesterday my cost hit $100/day.

One more thing, that I have noticed - don't go for the 1st position, keep your ads at around 3. They convert better and for less. Is this true, Nick? I had to lower my bids on one campaign that last month was a clear winner; I got greedy, upped the bids to get more clicks, I got it on #1, now it does not convert as well. Yesterday I lowered the bids back to what they were last month!
nickchou is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 10:44 AM   #1723
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ChrisWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WildWildWest
Posts: 176
Thanks: 98
Thanked 164 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

... removed by the request of Nick.
Will keep the information private.

Chris

Last edited on 7th Aug 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: removed for privacy
ChrisWF is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 10:46 AM   #1724
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][3000+ SOLD][LIVE PROOF!] $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your questions.

1. No. About 1/5 of my campaigns are from ClickBank. The others are from different affiliate networks and some independent affiliate programs.

2. They varies from a few dozen clicks to thousands of clicks per week.

I will send you a PM about the low impressions/clicks since it is too technical for this thread.

In the future, can you send your questions through our support ticket system by clicking on the Contact Us link in the members area? That way interested warriors don't have to go through all the support questions in this thread.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by ChrisWF View Post

Hi

I have a few querstions:

- Do you run mostly ClickBank promotions?
- What are your impressions and clicks on those?

I managed to setup 3 campaigns so far.
One isn`t approved and the other two generate only a few Impressions and only two clicks. No sales.

I need a lot more time to setup a campaign then the other posters here that talk about 15 minutes or so. More like 2 hours. Maybe I could speed up that setup today. Will aim for two campaigns in 2 hours.
nickchou is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to nickchou For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 10:49 AM   #1725
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 84
Thanks: 78
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Nick thanks for PM. I have just sent a quick personal question to the email address of your Moneybookers account. Can you please reply. Sorry I can't send PM as my post count is less than 50.

Thanks
ahmar2 is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 11:02 AM   #1726
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ChrisWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WildWildWest
Posts: 176
Thanks: 98
Thanked 164 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][3000+ SOLD][LIVE PROOF!] $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post


...
In the future, can you send your questions through our support ticket system by clicking on the Contact Us link in the members area? That way interested warriors don't have to go through all the support questions in this thread.

Thanks.

Nick
Will do.
Thanks for your PM and your Help.

Chris
ChrisWF is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 12:36 PM   #1727
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Chris,

You are welcome! Thank you for keeping it fair to our fellow members.

Nick

Originally Posted by ChrisWF View Post

... removed by the request of Nick.
Will keep the information private.

Chris
Originally Posted by ChrisWF View Post

Will do.
Thanks for your PM and your Help.

Chris
nickchou is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 12:36 PM   #1728
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 84
Thanks: 78
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
Just sent payment via MB. Looking forward to your WSO

Cheers
Ahmar
ahmar2 is offline  
Unread 7th Aug 2012, 11:06 PM   #1729
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 84
Thanks: 78
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nick,
Thanks for the PM. I got link to members area. But I didn't receive any of your email or OTO. Can you please send the email which I am using to contact you and not my moneybookers email. Also how tor receive OTO?
ahmar2 is offline  
Unread 8th Aug 2012, 07:08 AM   #1730
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Chris!

Fellow warriors: The only reason I asked Chris to remove the post was because he revealed one of the most critical techniques in my course and I think it is only fair to make it accessible for paid members.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by ChrisWF View Post

... removed by the request of Nick.
Will keep the information private.

Chris
nickchou is offline  
Unread 8th Aug 2012, 07:11 AM   #1731
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Close Aug 10]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

ahmar2,

The link I sent you IS for the OTO. It has everything in the WSO plus Platinum campaigns.

You can contact me by clicking on the Contact Us link in the members area.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by ahmar2 View Post

Hi Nick,
Thanks for the PM. I got link to members area. But I didn't receive any of your email or OTO. Can you please send the email which I am using to contact you and not my moneybookers email. Also how tor receive OTO?
nickchou is offline  
Unread 8th Aug 2012, 07:17 AM   #1732
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This seems interesting. Do you offer direct assistance if we don't see any profits similar to yours?
Jentage is offline  
Unread 8th Aug 2012, 09:31 AM   #1733
Warrior Member
 
abubaqr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Closing Soon]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by coloma21 View Post

Hey vipguest,

It's much much more than just clickbank + adcenter lol....

It's not your typical ppc course..

I actually owe this WSO my life.... I've made an extra full time income since i started this course about 3-4 weeks ago... I pulled in around $2500+ Net Profit within the last month alone...

Here is a screenshot that i took a few weeks ago for the month of July ...

Keep in mind, this is just 1 of my accounts that i have



Hi Marc,

You've been very quiet lately, wonder how's your progress.
Always nice to hear you're making money.
Your update has always been very inspiring.

AbuBaqr
abubaqr is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to abubaqr For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Aug 2012, 11:01 AM   #1734
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jentage,

Thanks for your interest. Yes, as you may have seen in this thread that EZ TV Money members consider our customer service one of the best they have ever seen anywhere. All customer emails are answered by me personally within 1 to 2 business days. You can rest assured that you will receive direct assistance from me as a member.

Thanks and hope to have you on board soon!

Nick

Originally Posted by Jentage View Post

This seems interesting. Do you offer direct assistance if we don't see any profits similar to yours?
nickchou is offline  
Unread 8th Aug 2012, 11:04 AM   #1735
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Good question. It will be closed when I am ready for my next product launch, which should be before the end of August. The launch was scheduled for August 3rd but kept being postponed but will definitely happen before August 31st.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by NickKelly View Post

The sales letter says "closing soon"... When is it closing please?
nickchou is offline  
Unread 8th Aug 2012, 12:20 PM   #1736
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Tank you Nick for sharing all those information,
you're the best.
debit card online
xavier201 is offline  
Unread 8th Aug 2012, 07:00 PM   #1737
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Nick how does anyone make money with bidding on clickbank products. Does the same technique of building campaigns on cpa products apply to clickbank products considering the fact that most people run the other way when they see a clickbank product name? For example an ad that built around "truth about abs" probably won't get a lot of conversions because of the market saturation. In general is it even worth attempting to build campaigns around clickbank for starters while waiting for approval from affiliate networks?
spud211 is offline  
Unread 9th Aug 2012, 03:37 AM   #1738
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
coloma21's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: La Mirada, Ca
Posts: 47
Thanks: 22
Thanked 68 Times in 58 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][Closing Soon]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doi
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey there,

hahah... yea, haven't been on the forums lately... just been making huge transitions since my huge success.... I've even attended a private coaching session with Nick a few weeks ago, which was extremely awsome...

I''ve just been building campaigns relentlessly, and doing lots of testing....

My goal is to hopefully hit around 7K net profit by middle of september

After talking to nick, and all the progress i've been making, it's actually a very do-able goal... and i think i'm well on my way there!!

I'll keep everyone posted once i actually hit it for the first time haha


I wish you much success!


From,

Marc Coloma




Originally Posted by abubaqr View Post

Hi Marc,

You've been very quiet lately, wonder how's your progress.
Always nice to hear you're making money.
Your update has always been very inspiring.

AbuBaqr
coloma21 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to coloma21 For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Aug 2012, 04:49 AM   #1739
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 84
Thanks: 78
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Nick Please send me the password to manual and workbook.. I can't open them
ahmar2 is offline  
Unread 9th Aug 2012, 04:08 PM   #1740
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Ricky Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 20
Thanks: 24
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ahmar2 View Post

Nick Please send me the password to manual and workbook.. I can't open them
ahmar2,
It is shown on your members homepage when you log in. It is near the bottom of the page under the "Module #2" section.
Ricky Tango is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2012, 07:13 AM   #1741
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 4
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am in trouble. Nick, I reopened an old ticket, maybe you can tell me what's going on. Issues are not related.
Thank you in advance.
likeabird70 is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2012, 10:56 PM   #1742
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

spud211,

Thanks for your questions. Although EZ TV Money is not just about ClickBank products (or CPA produts), you can still make money with Clickbank products because of the advanced strategies you will learn from the course. These strategies include product selection (3 easy formulas), keyword generation (simple search-and-replace), bidding strategy, and ad writing strategy. The combination of these strategies can guarantee that you beat your competition most of the time. Because of this, market saturation is not a concern at all. In addition, there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of products you can promote with EZ TV Money.

So my answer is that it is worthwhile to promote Clickbank products while waiting for approval from other affiliate networks.

I hope this helps! Thanks.

Nick



Originally Posted by spud211 View Post

Hello Nick how does anyone make money with bidding on clickbank products. Does the same technique of building campaigns on cpa products apply to clickbank products considering the fact that most people run the other way when they see a clickbank product name? For example an ad that built around "truth about abs" probably won't get a lot of conversions because of the market saturation. In general is it even worth attempting to build campaigns around clickbank for starters while waiting for approval from affiliate networks?
nickchou is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2012, 10:57 PM   #1743
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

xavier201,

You are welcome! Glad I can help.

Nick

Originally Posted by xavier201 View Post

Tank you Nick for sharing all those information,
you're the best.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2012, 10:59 PM   #1744
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi ahmar2,

As Ricky pointed out, you can find the passwords to the manual and workbook near the download links in the members area.

Ricky, thanks for helping out.

Thanks and good luck!

Nick

Originally Posted by ahmar2 View Post

Nick Please send me the password to manual and workbook.. I can't open them
Originally Posted by Ricky Tango View Post

ahmar2,
It is shown on your members homepage when you log in. It is near the bottom of the page under the "Module #2" section.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 10th Aug 2012, 11:00 PM   #1745
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

likeabird70,

Sure, I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by likeabird70 View Post

I am in trouble. Nick, I reopened an old ticket, maybe you can tell me what's going on. Issues are not related.
Thank you in advance.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 11th Aug 2012, 02:07 AM   #1746
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 83
Thanks: 5
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

juts purchased
wilmer2004 is offline  
Unread 11th Aug 2012, 07:38 PM   #1747
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ChrisWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WildWildWest
Posts: 176
Thanks: 98
Thanked 164 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

After struggling a while with this system (MS closed my Adcenter account...) I finally made my first sales with this system.

As of today I've created 9 campaigns.
In the last three days these 9 campaigns made 3 sales + 1 OTO for clickbank products.
Together these sales account for $129.53.

The cost for the clicks are $38.19 that's an ROI of 339,17%

Now I will setup more campaigns and need to learn how to optimize the bids.

The setup for every campaign takes about 1 hour each.
It took 2 hours a few days ago and maybe I can optimize another 15 minutes.

A big Thank You to Nick and also a big Thank You to the other users that shared their success with the thread and kept me motivated.

Chris
ChrisWF is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisWF For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Aug 2012, 08:32 AM   #1748
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi wilmer2004,

Thanks for joining us! I invite you to read the FAQs in the members area and send us any questions you may have by clicking the Contact Us link there.

Best of luck!

Nick

Originally Posted by wilmer2004 View Post

juts purchased
nickchou is offline  
Unread 12th Aug 2012, 08:40 AM   #1749
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Chris,

Congratulations on your sales! You have had a great start considering you only started a little while ago.

When you first get started, it is reasonable to spend 1 hour on each campaign. Right now it takes me about 10 to 15 minutes to build a campaign. But it does take some time to select the right products.

Please keep us posted of your progress. Hope to hear some more great results!

Nick

Originally Posted by ChrisWF View Post

After struggling a while with this system (MS closed my Adcenter account...) I finally made my first sales with this system.

As of today I've created 9 campaigns.
In the last three days these 9 campaigns made 3 sales + 1 OTO for clickbank products.
Together these sales account for $129.53.

The cost for the clicks are $38.19 that's an ROI of 339,17%

Now I will setup more campaigns and need to learn how to optimize the bids.

The setup for every campaign takes about 1 hour each.
It took 2 hours a few days ago and maybe I can optimize another 15 minutes.

A big Thank You to Nick and also a big Thank You to the other users that shared their success with the thread and kept me motivated.

Chris
nickchou is offline  
Unread 12th Aug 2012, 10:48 AM   #1750
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ChrisWF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: WildWildWest
Posts: 176
Thanks: 98
Thanked 164 Times in 110 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY][LIVE PROOF][3,500+ Sold]$1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doin
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

...When you first get started, it is reasonable to spend 1 hour on each campaign. Right now it takes me about 10 to 15 minutes to build a campaign. But it does take some time to select the right products...
Hi Nick

I mean the complete process of finding a product, looking for competing ads, writing my ads, picking the correct affiliate link (without exit pop-up), cloaking and tracking the link in prosper202.
Just finished a campaign in about 45 minutes and one campaign in 65 minutes.

Now is time for a break.

Chris
ChrisWF is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
500, exact, live, method, proof

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:09 AM.