Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 8th Apr 2012, 10:17 PM   #301
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Can you explain how you plan to use it for local search results? Is it to promote local businesses? If they have an affiliate program and it meets all the criteria specified in the EZ TV Money system, of course you can. I actually told members that the system works for any type of affiliate program as only as they meet those criteria.

I hope this helps.

Nick

Originally Posted by djalexander View Post

Nick,

Great concept and product by the way. I also watch some of your reviews on youtube.

I was just curious to know if this would work for local search results.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2012, 10:22 PM   #302
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Adam,

It usually takes 15 to 45 days for you to get paid the money you make today. If you really only have $100 to spend every week, I suggest that you start slow and only built 10 to 20 campaigns at first. Then you can set up a daily or monthly budget for each campaign. This way you can make sure that you will never spend more than the money you can afford.

If you stick to this formula and continue to reinvest your money back to those campaigns, it is very possible for you to make $20, $30, or even $40+ per day.

The key is to keep learning and improving your campaigns.

I hope this answered your question.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by Adam Curry View Post

I'm sorry but I'm a total newbie when it comes to PPC campaigns but when you talk about the profit we make from our campaigns is this profit that goes straight into our paypal accounts? Can we re-invest the profit made straight back into the campaigns? Reason I ask is because I cannot afford to spend $100 per day. I'm just a student in college and all I have is $100 a week to spend at most. How much profit can I expect to make if all I can spend is $10 per day?
nickchou is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2012, 10:23 PM   #303
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Yuvanesh,

As indicated in the members area, the passwords for the manual and workbook are both "roadtosuccess" (without the quotes).

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by infohelps View Post

The videos look good so far. Unfortunately, I'm unable to open the PDFs - they're both requesting a password and I never received an email with a password to open them. In fact - I never received an email at all.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 8th Apr 2012, 11:43 PM   #304
AAA Awesome Graphix
War Room Member
 
Graphix Guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Greater Los Angeles Area/Ventura, CA
Posts: 203
Thanks: 621
Thanked 195 Times in 108 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

First, let me say...

CONGRATS NICK!

WSO of the Day is quite an accomplishment, and I think you deserve it.

I wanted to add my two cents worth to this thread on Nick's WSO. First, let me stipulate that I have not been paid, nor was I given the WSO. I paid for it on the very strong recommendation of Hitesh and Robert, two guys on this forum who provide quality products and great info. So far, I'm glad I did!

Now this is not going to be glowing praise for the program from a results standpoint. I'm literally just getting started with implementation. But here's what I CAN say...

Nick Chou has done a terrific job here! While it's clear English is his second language (and he is a bit self-conscious about it), I can hardly complain. In fact, despite this limitation, Nick does a better job of explaining his program than most of the native English speakers in this forum do. Which says a lot about the quality of most of the WSOs offered here, but I digress...

Ahem!

Nick has done a great job of laying out a program that even a rank beginner can follow, from getting accepted at some of the more "high brow" affiliate networks to setting up winning PPC campaigns. He has created clear, step-by-step videos and... gasp... detailed PDFs to go along with the vids. Yay!

If you are like me, you think instructional videos are great. But...

For detailed instructions, videos without transcripts SUCK! You spend far too much time hunting and pecking through footage (in some cases, hours of it) for one little tidbit you need, when having a PDF makes it a breeze. You can probably tell that vids without transcripts are a pet peeve of mine, and I'm happy to say that's NOT a problem here!

On top of everything else, I've already discovered that Nick is personally very responsive to tickets, and open to input and suggestions. That bodes well for the future!

I can't say for sure whether this is actually going to be a lucrative new venture for me yet. Only time will tell on that. But I can say, unequivocally, is that Nick's course is one of the better ones I've seen in the WF in recent years. He really put a lot of time and energy into getting it right, and Nick's passion, dedication and commitment clearly shows through.

From a course-level standpoint, you cannot go wrong with this WSO. I give it 5 outta 5 stars so far. The real proof, of course, will be (as they say) in the pudding. But so far, so good...

Graphix Guru is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Graphix Guru For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 07:53 AM   #305
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Big Hombre,

Thank you for your glowing praise--even though you said it was not! A real review from a member is worth 10 self-promoting posts

Please keep us posted of your progress in using the system and hope to hear your success story very soon!

Nick


Originally Posted by Big Hombre View Post

First, let me say...

CONGRATS NICK!

WSO of the Day is quite an accomplishment, and I think you deserve it.

I wanted to add my two cents worth to this thread on Nick's WSO. First, let me stipulate that I have not been paid, nor was I given the WSO. I paid for it on the very strong recommendation of Hitesh and Robert, two guys on this forum who provide quality products and great info. So far, I'm glad I did!

Now this is not going to be glowing praise for the program from a results standpoint. I'm literally just getting started with implementation. But here's what I CAN say...

Nick Chou has done a terrific job here! While it's clear English is his second language (and he is a bit self-conscious about it), I can hardly complain. In fact, despite this limitation, Nick does a better job of explaining his program than most of the native English speakers in this forum do. Which says a lot about the quality of most of the WSOs offered here, but I digress...

Ahem!

Nick has done a great job of laying out a program that even a rank beginner can follow, from getting accepted at some of the more "high brow" affiliate networks to setting up winning PPC campaigns. He has created clear, step-by-step videos and... gasp... detailed PDFs to go along with the vids. Yay!

If you are like me, you think instructional videos are great. But...

For detailed instructions, videos without transcripts SUCK! You spend far too much time hunting and pecking through footage (in some cases, hours of it) for one little tidbit you need, when having a PDF makes it a breeze. You can probably tell that vids without transcripts are a pet peeve of mine, and I'm happy to say that's NOT a problem here!

On top of everything else, I've already discovered that Nick is personally very responsive to tickets, and open to input and suggestions. That bodes well for the future!

I can't say for sure whether this is actually going to be a lucrative new venture for me yet. Only time will tell on that. But I can say, unequivocally, is that Nick's course is one of the better ones I've seen in the WF in recent years. He really put a lot of time and energy into getting it right, and Nick's passion, dedication and commitment clearly shows through.

From a course-level standpoint, you cannot go wrong with this WSO. I give it 5 outta 5 stars so far. The real proof, of course, will be (as they say) in the pudding. But so far, so good...

nickchou is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 11:53 AM   #306
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 265
Thanks: 68
Thanked 205 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Nick,

I want to thank you for creating this course, it's 5 outta 5 stars.

One question, when will you update the 7# video?
Brent Tracey is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Brent Tracey For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 11:58 AM   #307
Active Warrior
 
dangold44's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 70
Thanks: 7
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Nick:
Yes .. when will you update video #7.
Dan
dangold44 is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 01:02 PM   #308
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
TheresaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 15
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Hi,

Can you explain which file or document you are talking about? Can you give me all the columns so I can understand what you are referring to?

Thanks.

Nick
Hello Nick - the document is entitled All-CB-Campaigns.csv - it is on the Platinum Members Only Page - near the bottom under My Winning Campaigns the 2nd paragraph that starts "As a platinum member you have..." and the link says "Click here to download the list" - which is a list of the 174 CB campaigns - the csv file appears meaningless or the info is not broken into headings? there is only one column in the file with all the info in - here is the 1st campaign and all in 1st column

CB.thedietsolutionprogram.thedsp.C0121.CP202.1214. LBDK0106.LB0126

Sorry for having to be so specific.
TheresaS is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 01:12 PM   #309
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
TheresaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 15
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SteveB View Post

Hello Nick - the document is entitled All-CB-Campaigns.csv - it is on the Platinum Members Only Page - near the bottom under My Winning Campaigns the 2nd paragraph that starts "As a platinum member you have..." and the link says "Click here to download the list" - which is a list of the 174 CB campaigns - the csv file appears meaningless or the info is not broken into headings? there is only one column in the file with all the info in - here is the 1st campaign and all in 1st column

CB.thedietsolutionprogram.thedsp.C0121.CP202.1214. LBDK0106.LB0126

Sorry for having to be so specific.
I attempted to import the csv file into excel using the "." as the separation point however the names of the column and format for importing are still not apparent to my eye.
TheresaS is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 01:16 PM   #310
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
TheresaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 15
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

pps...any chance Hitesh can tell us the exact campaign he used to make the money - I know he showed the timer and all...
TheresaS is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 01:33 PM   #311
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
TheresaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 15
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hate to be a pest but watched Hitesh's video again - he said he was going to update the campaigns of which he had 12 or so going at the beginning....and had joined several networks to get it up and going etc...

The video hides the actual campaigns. Any harm to actually show us 1 - or 2 where he has made money?
TheresaS is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 01:47 PM   #312
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vegas
Posts: 304
Thanks: 74
Thanked 93 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Pm sent to op on 4/7....post #242...could you answer that question for me please

Thanks X
XXXXXXXX is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 01:52 PM   #313
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, nicsonish and Dan,

Thanks for your comments!

I will try to update the video this Tuesday or Wednesday. It's actually a lot of work because recording and editing videos take a lot of time and effort.

Once it's done, I will email all members an update so you will get on it right away.

Thank you for your patience!

Nick

Originally Posted by nicsonish View Post

Hey Nick,

I want to thank you for creating this course, it's 5 outta 5 stars.

One question, when will you update the 7# video?
Originally Posted by dangold44 View Post

Nick:
Yes .. when will you update video #7.
Dan
nickchou is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 02:15 PM   #314
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 265
Thanks: 68
Thanked 205 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for your efforts please try to do it as soon as possible. I want to launch my first campaign yeah!
Brent Tracey is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 02:41 PM   #315
or Sheldon, that works!
War Room Member
 
MTVida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: WhereEverLand :)
Posts: 652
Thanks: 67
Thanked 188 Times in 145 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nick and everyone,

I bought this course and the OTO a few days ago, and I wanted to leave my review of what I purchased.

To say that Nick describes his method in detail is an understatement. This is great for anyone just starting out in PPC, because he covers the very basics, starting from domains and hosting, joining affiliate networks, etc. Most WSOs will leave this stuff out, assuming that you either know the process or you can find out.

He also covers tracking with Prosper 202, another thing that very few WSOs even touch on. Nick goes into every nook and cranny of the platform, and shows you how to set it up so that you can easily see what's profitable and what's not, and how you can adjust things to move campaigns into profitable territory. I've paid twice as much for WSOs specifically about Prosper 202 that don't explain it half as well an Nick does.

Same thing with the Adcenter. It explains everything from the interface, to bidding strategy, to which keywords to target, and even how to set up Adcenter's desktop application to help save loads of time!

I consider myself an intermediate PPC marketer, and I picked up a bunch of good info from the training. Of course, there was plenty of stuff I was familiar with, but Nick starts each section briefly explaining what's covered, and where you should skip ahead to in case you're already familiar with the topic.

Now there is some risk that comes with using the particular keyword strategy he lays out. Nick's done a fair job of explaining what it all entails, right here in this thread. The only thing that worries me, is that with a large influx of people using this method, some are bound to abuse it, and things will become more difficult for everyone.

But don't let that alone deter you from getting in on this WSO. The great thing about it, is that you don't even need to use to use his exact method to get enormous value from it. It will set you up on solid ground for running any campaign on Adcenter. I've never come across PPC training this detailed, this well explained, for this low of a price!

And on a total side note, AWESOME sales letter Nick! Very original and entertaining
MTVida is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MTVida For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 03:36 PM   #316
Warrior Ninja
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 60
Thanks: 33
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Nick,

I've got 5 campaigns going now, but not one of them is getting any traffic :/ I've opened tickets and PM'd you about what I'm potentially doing wrong.

That was on 4/4 when this WSO opened.

I've got a message back on 4/7 from you saying I'd get an update to my ticket within an hour, but now it's 432PM on 4/9 and I've seen no update yet.

I'm not concerned about the methods in the WSO, as I think they're solid and can work like other PPC has worked.

I'm not feeling too great about the support so far, so here I am posting where I think a 'squeaky wheel' will finally get some grease.

Again, this is not a flame post or a bashing on the WSO, I don't have anywhere to turn with the questions detailed in this WSO without laying too much out here.

Hence the tickets I opened, but with no response to my questions over 4 days later ...
finallywealthy is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 03:42 PM   #317
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: All over
Posts: 53
Thanks: 124
Thanked 56 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

230 pages of manual?? It takes a week to get through that :-)

Do we need the manual if we buy the OTO?? I mean we use your campaigns and make 20.000+ in profit a month??? :-)

How much is the OTO (PRICE)

Thanks
spicky is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 05:18 PM   #318
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Hi,

Thanks for the question and sorry for the confusion.

In the ClickBank spreadsheet you mentioned, you will find 174 ClickBank campaigns I used to run or am still running. They are not as profitable as the EZ TV Money campaigns but they are still highly profitable.

This spreadsheet is really an extra bonus because these 174 campaigns are NOT counted towards your 200+ real campaigns I have been running.

(You may have noticed that there aren't 200+ campaigns on this page. Please read this post for a detailed explanation: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post5998769)

Now let me explain a little bit about the ClickBank spreadsheet. I'll use the first campaign as our example.

In the name for the campaign CB.thedietsolutionprogram.thedsp.C0121.CP202.1214. LBDK0106.LB0126:

"CB" stands for ClickBank. Because I often promote products from different affiliate networks. This makes it easier for me to tell which network a campaign is from.

"thedietsolutionprogram" is the URL of the product website without the .com extension.

"thedsp" is the merchant's nickname on ClickBank. You can easily find the product by searching the nickname on ClickBank marketplace.

Everything else is simply my system of recording all the changes I have made in the campaign. "C0121" means I created the campaign on Jan. 21. "CP202.1214" means I started tracking this campaign on Dec. 14, 2011. "LBDK0106" means I lowered bids and deleted some keywords on Jan. 6. "LB0126" means I lowered the bids on Jan. 26 again.

This naming system I adopted is simply to record the changes I made to campaigns to make the campaign management task easier to do.

I talked about the naming system in Video #7 and Chapter 13 in the manual. I strongly suggest that you use this system or create your own naming system. As you build more campaigns, you will start to see the benefit.

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and good luck!

Nick



Originally Posted by SteveB View Post

Hello Nick - the document is entitled All-CB-Campaigns.csv - it is on the Platinum Members Only Page - near the bottom under My Winning Campaigns the 2nd paragraph that starts "As a platinum member you have..." and the link says "Click here to download the list" - which is a list of the 174 CB campaigns - the csv file appears meaningless or the info is not broken into headings? there is only one column in the file with all the info in - here is the 1st campaign and all in 1st column

CB.thedietsolutionprogram.thedsp.C0121.CP202.1214. LBDK0106.LB0126

Sorry for having to be so specific.

Originally Posted by SteveB View Post

I attempted to import the csv file into excel using the "." as the separation point however the names of the column and format for importing are still not apparent to my eye.
nickchou is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 05:32 PM   #319
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

All the campaigns Hitesh were using will be available in the members area for Platinum members (OTO). We don't think it's fair to make these campaigns available for free while Platinum members have to pay to get this information--even if it's only part of the information.

I hope you will understand.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by SteveB View Post

pps...any chance Hitesh can tell us the exact campaign he used to make the money - I know he showed the timer and all...
Originally Posted by SteveB View Post

Hate to be a pest but watched Hitesh's video again - he said he was going to update the campaigns of which he had 12 or so going at the beginning....and had joined several networks to get it up and going etc...

The video hides the actual campaigns. Any harm to actually show us 1 - or 2 where he has made money?
nickchou is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 05:41 PM   #320
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi X,

Sorry I missed your question earlier. I just sent you a PM with my answer.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by XXXXXXXX View Post

Pm sent to op on 4/7....post #242...could you answer that question for me please

Thanks X
nickchou is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 05:46 PM   #321
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I did repply to both of your private messages at 1:59am and 2:00am on April 8 and I asked you to provide more information about your situation.

Can you check your inbox again?

If you have a question about using the system, please submit a support ticket at EasyTVMoney :: Support Ticket System. That's the quickest way to get support.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by finallywealthy View Post

Nick,

I've got 5 campaigns going now, but not one of them is getting any traffic :/ I've opened tickets and PM'd you about what I'm potentially doing wrong.

That was on 4/4 when this WSO opened.

I've got a message back on 4/7 from you saying I'd get an update to my ticket within an hour, but now it's 432PM on 4/9 and I've seen no update yet.

I'm not concerned about the methods in the WSO, as I think they're solid and can work like other PPC has worked.

I'm not feeling too great about the support so far, so here I am posting where I think a 'squeaky wheel' will finally get some grease.

Again, this is not a flame post or a bashing on the WSO, I don't have anywhere to turn with the questions detailed in this WSO without laying too much out here.

Hence the tickets I opened, but with no response to my questions over 4 days later ...
nickchou is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 05:55 PM   #322
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

A 230-page manual is either over-complicated or complete and detailed. If you read it, you would think it is the latter. Like other members have pointed out, I have left no stone unturned in this manual. It literally contains the step by step guide on how to build your EZ TV Money campaigns.

I talked about the difference between learning the system and just getting the campaigns. Learning the system is like learning how to fish while getting the campaigns is like getting the fish. When you learn how to fish, you can get more fish later. When you just get the fish, once you eat the fish, there is nothing left.

Another reason it is relatively long is that it is written with beginners in mind. If you already know a topic, you can easily skip to the next one.

The OTO is $27.

Thanks.



Originally Posted by spicky View Post

230 pages of manual?? It takes a week to get through that :-)

Do we need the manual if we buy the OTO?? I mean we use your campaigns and make 20.000+ in profit a month??? :-)

How much is the OTO (PRICE)

Thanks
nickchou is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to nickchou For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 05:59 PM   #323
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 215
Thanks: 46
Thanked 84 Times in 81 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'll be in and out of airports and planes all day tomorrow. Put the manual on my ipad for some heavy duty reading! Can't wait to dig in!!
Diane
kreative is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 06:54 PM   #324
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 265
Thanks: 68
Thanked 205 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can't wait for the update on video 7#, I'm really excited about it! In my eyes one of the most important videos..

I'll keep an eye out on it
Brent Tracey is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 07:21 PM   #325
The Ultimate Survivor
 
ryantai's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Singapore
Posts: 67
Thanks: 5
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nick,

I have PMed you regarding approval of affiliate. Please reply my PM.

Thanks.

Ryan tai.
ryantai is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 07:52 PM   #326
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kreative View Post

I'll be in and out of airports and planes all day tomorrow. Put the manual on my ipad for some heavy duty reading! Can't wait to dig in!!
Diane
Diane,

Thanks for joining us!

Originally Posted by nicsonish View Post

Can't wait for the update on video 7#, I'm really excited about it! In my eyes one of the most important videos..

I'll keep an eye out on it
nicsonish,

Will let you know when the video is ready.

Originally Posted by ryantai View Post

Hi Nick,

I have PMed you regarding approval of affiliate. Please reply my PM.

Thanks.

Ryan tai.
Ryan,

Thanks for your interest in promoting our WSO. I will reply to your PM in a minute.

Thanks!
nickchou is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 10:35 PM   #327
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 2
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Nick,

After purchasing the product and OTO I can honestly say the plan is laid out well and you did a very detailed job explaining everything.

My only concern is that after looking through dozens of products and offers, I have not found 1 that would allow me to bid on any trademarked terms. I've also applied for another 6-7 affiliate networks that may hopefully open up other options. They are the ones from the "winning" campaign products you have so they must allow this right?

My question/comment is how can we use this strategy if we are not able to bid on protected terms like this? That to me seems like a big part of the strategy (although not the entire strategy).

Looking forward to your response because not having a product to promote puts the brakes on and that's where I am at the moment.

Dustin
dustinrm is offline  
Unread 9th Apr 2012, 11:59 PM   #328
D37
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 374
Thanks: 426
Thanked 66 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I see this product being promoted quite a bit. I'm worried this will make it less effective. Any word on this?
D37 is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 12:03 AM   #329
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for your comments!

For your question, first I invite you to read my reply to Jeff's question here:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post5984780

This can help you understand the EZ TV Money strategy.

I will also send you a PM regarding the more advanced strategy that I can't share out here in the open.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Nick


Originally Posted by dustinrm View Post

Hey Nick,

After purchasing the product and OTO I can honestly say the plan is laid out well and you did a very detailed job explaining everything.

My only concern is that after looking through dozens of products and offers, I have not found 1 that would allow me to bid on any trademarked terms. I've also applied for another 6-7 affiliate networks that may hopefully open up other options. They are the ones from the "winning" campaign products you have so they must allow this right?

My question/comment is how can we use this strategy if we are not able to bid on protected terms like this? That to me seems like a big part of the strategy (although not the entire strategy).

Looking forward to your response because not having a product to promote puts the brakes on and that's where I am at the moment.

Dustin
nickchou is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 12:06 AM   #330
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Thanks for the question.

I don't think this is going to happen for most members. The reason is that there are literally thousands of such products to promote using the system. Also, the EZ TV Money system actually works for ANY affiliate program, not just the products identified using the EZ TV Money formula.

In addition, no disrespect but as you may already know, most people simply buy WSOs on WF and never take actions. So members who actually walk the walk will have much less competition then they have expected.

I hope this answered your questions.

Thanks.

Nick


Originally Posted by D37 View Post

I see this product being promoted quite a bit. I'm worried this will make it less effective. Any word on this?
nickchou is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to nickchou For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 12:25 AM   #331
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for your comments!

For your question, first I invite you to read my reply to Jeff's question here:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post5984780

This can help you understand the EZ TV Money strategy.

I will also send you a PM regarding the more advanced strategy that I can't share out here in the open.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Nick

Hi Nick

Can you also PM me regarding this more advanced strategy?

Many thanks in advance!!
philiphdean is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 12:45 AM   #332
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by website2market View Post

Nick,
I agree with many of the buyers above. I have bought both products. I have gone thru the course and i am up to video 6 and 7 and I still don't see the way to get around the main focus of this course on bidding own brand name keywords. Any one can do that and get your keyword to rank in Adcenter. It is specifically banned on all my affiliate networks an all my CPA networks. for which Im in good standing and want to stay that way. If you have made so much money bidding on the name brands and not getting banned , I need to see how you have done it. In you own cut and paste lists you have many brand names keywords. I would really appreciate a PM explanation that you sent to Lotus1 , explaining the way that you get around this. OR the list of networks that actually allow brand name keyword bidding. I haven't come across a explanation on how you get around it in the course. Which video do you explain it in?
is the trick perhaps to find individual products and join their own affiliate program as opposed to if they are in a network? Please PM asap as Im getting concerned that I wasted my money and about to hit the refund button and call Hitesh out!
Hi Nick

Can you please PM me regarding this too, please?

Best regards,
philiphdean is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 12:55 AM   #333
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 56
Thanks: 37
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nick,

I will also send you a PM regarding the more advanced strategy that I can't share out here in the open.
could you pl pm me too on the same?

Thanks


Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for your comments!

For your question, first I invite you to read my reply to Jeff's question here:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post5984780

This can help you understand the EZ TV Money strategy.

I will also send you a PM regarding the more advanced strategy that I can't share out here in the open.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Nick
winner1 is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 01:43 AM   #334
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

philiphdean, winner1:

PM sent.

Thanks!

Nick

Originally Posted by philiphdean View Post

Hi Nick

Can you also PM me regarding this more advanced strategy?

Many thanks in advance!!
Originally Posted by philiphdean View Post

Hi Nick

Can you please PM me regarding this too, please?

Best regards,
Originally Posted by winner1 View Post

Hi Nick,



could you pl pm me too on the same?

Thanks
nickchou is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 01:46 AM   #335
Everything Ecommerce
War Room Member
 
Anthony La Rocca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 465
Thanks: 1,494
Thanked 467 Times in 317 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

May you also pm me the advanced strategy?

tnx!

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

philiphdean, winner1:

PM sent.

Thanks!

Nick
Anthony La Rocca is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 01:57 AM   #336
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 56
Thanks: 37
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nick,

Got your pm.

Thanks

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

philiphdean, winner1:

PM sent.

Thanks!

Nick
winner1 is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 03:01 AM   #337
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 133
Thanks: 44
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nick,

I have got the OTO as well. Can you PM me too the advanced strategy?

Thanks, Ed
ednigot is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 04:12 AM   #338
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
skymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 43
Thanks: 26
Thanked 38 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nick

I also have the OTO. Please could you PM me about the advanced strategy.

Cheers

Mike
skymike is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 05:51 AM   #339
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 28 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I also have the OTO. Please could you PM me about the advanced strategy.
buzzer is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 07:57 AM   #340
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 52
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I also bought the OTO. Please could you PM me about the advanced strategy.

Paypal Transaction ID: 914127806N437801U

Thanks.
ayuwarr is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 09:20 AM   #341
Warrior Member
 
moamen84's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 8
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Hi,

Thanks for the interest. You don't have to pay through PayPal. After you click on the "buy" button, you will be taken to the payment page, on that page, select the option "Don't have a PayPal account?" so that you can pay using your debit or credit card.

Thanks.

Nick
Hi Nick,
Thanks for your answer but the another choice not to pay with credit only but make a Paypal account, So, I can't make that account because i'm from Egypt

moamen84
moamen84 is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 09:52 AM   #342
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

buzzer, skymike, ednigot, LaRocca,

Can you forward your order confirmation email to easytvmoney [A T] gmail.com and indicate that you want the so-called advanced strategy? I will send it to you right away. I just want to be fair to people who have paid.

Thanks!

Nick


Originally Posted by buzzer View Post

I also have the OTO. Please could you PM me about the advanced strategy.
Originally Posted by skymike View Post

Hi Nick

I also have the OTO. Please could you PM me about the advanced strategy.

Cheers

Mike
Originally Posted by ednigot View Post

Hi Nick,

I have got the OTO as well. Can you PM me too the advanced strategy?

Thanks, Ed
Originally Posted by LaRocca View Post

Hi

May you also pm me the advanced strategy?

tnx!
nickchou is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 11:06 AM   #343
Virtual Music Arts
War Room Member
 
Art Turner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 702
Thanks: 89
Thanked 131 Times in 81 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Maybe you could just give us the page number where the advanced strategy is explained. It is part of the course, right?
Art Turner is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 11:38 AM   #344
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It's on page 105 of the manual.

The EZ TV Money system is not just about any single strategy. It's a combination of product selection strategy, affiliate network selection strategy, keyword strategy, ad writing strategy, bidding strategy, and tracking strategy. Everything is covered in the manual in great details.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by Art Turner View Post

Maybe you could just give us the page number where the advanced strategy is explained. It is part of the course, right?
Originally Posted by LaRocca View Post

Agreed!

I shouldn't have to keep my eyes peeled here to realize there is an advanced strategy to send me. Put it on the OTO page.

If this keeps up..the only reason I will be giving you my receipt # is when I ask for a refund...
nickchou is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 12:09 PM   #345
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
TheresaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 15
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Hi Steve,

All the campaigns Hitesh were using will be available in the members area for Platinum members (OTO). We don't think it's fair to make these campaigns available for free while Platinum members have to pay to get this information--even if it's only part of the information.

I hope you will understand.

Thanks.

Nick
Thanks Nick - glad I purchased the upsell - well worth it - and thanks for making Hitesh's campaigns available - and for the speedy response!!...
TheresaS is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 12:13 PM   #346
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
TheresaS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 38
Thanks: 15
Thanked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nickchou View Post

Hi Steve,

Hi,

Thanks for the question and sorry for the confusion.

In the ClickBank spreadsheet you mentioned, you will find 174 ClickBank campaigns I used to run or am still running. They are not as profitable as the EZ TV Money campaigns but they are still highly profitable.

This spreadsheet is really an extra bonus because these 174 campaigns are NOT counted towards your 200+ real campaigns I have been running.

(You may have noticed that there aren't 200+ campaigns on this page. Please read this post for a detailed explanation: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ml#post5998769)

Now let me explain a little bit about the ClickBank spreadsheet. I'll use the first campaign as our example.

In the name for the campaign CB.thedietsolutionprogram.thedsp.C0121.CP202.1214. LBDK0106.LB0126:

"CB" stands for ClickBank. Because I often promote products from different affiliate networks. This makes it easier for me to tell which network a campaign is from.

"thedietsolutionprogram" is the URL of the product website without the .com extension.

"thedsp" is the merchant's nickname on ClickBank. You can easily find the product by searching the nickname on ClickBank marketplace.

Everything else is simply my system of recording all the changes I have made in the campaign. "C0121" means I created the campaign on Jan. 21. "CP202.1214" means I started tracking this campaign on Dec. 14, 2011. "LBDK0106" means I lowered bids and deleted some keywords on Jan. 6. "LB0126" means I lowered the bids on Jan. 26 again.

This naming system I adopted is simply to record the changes I made to campaigns to make the campaign management task easier to do.

I talked about the naming system in Video #7 and Chapter 13 in the manual. I strongly suggest that you use this system or create your own naming system. As you build more campaigns, you will start to see the benefit.

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and good luck!

Nick
Thanks Nick, This explains a great deal and I will go through the worksheet again! I love this product and the more I can know the better....I was a bit confused at first about getting a website but that is not a deterrent...! Thanks again for all your help!
TheresaS is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to TheresaS For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 01:47 PM   #347
Hunting 4 TheTrue-Secret
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: North-East USA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Nick
The thread is on fire, 353 and counting. Congratulation for this huge success.
I asked this question before but it seems it falls in the cracks. Anyway, when this offer is going to end?
Thanks in advance and more wishful luck.

Jamal
(In a Hunt for "TheTrue-Secret"
TheNileArtist is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 02:22 PM   #348
Warrior Member
 
caustin93's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nick. I saw you answered a post in which one guy said he only had $100 per week.

Well, in my situation, I have never done any internet marketing, dont even have a full basic understanding of PPC, and only have 30-40$ as setup funding, but as soon as I see some profit (no matter how small) I can borrow some money to add to that.

So do you think I will be able to see some small profit on 30-40$? And if so in what time frame do you think?
caustin93 is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 02:37 PM   #349
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jamal,

Thanks! Originally I planned to close this offer when we hit 3000 members. We are almost there. We may or may not change our mind.

Thanks!

Nick

Originally Posted by TheNileArtist View Post

Hi, Nick
The thread is on fire, 353 and counting. Congratulation for this huge success.
I asked this question before but it seems it falls in the cracks. Anyway, when this offer is going to end?
Thanks in advance and more wishful luck.

Jamal
(In a Hunt for "TheTrue-Secret"
nickchou is offline  
Unread 10th Apr 2012, 02:40 PM   #350
Creator of Easy TV Money
War Room Member
 
nickchou's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 0
Thanks: 84
Thanked 159 Times in 91 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO of the DAY!!]-[LIVE PROOF!] -- $1,500,000+ Using This EXACT Method NO ONE Else Is Doing!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

$30 to $40 is certainly a small amount of money to invest. Usually we would suggest members to start with a slightly larger budget.

If you still insist to test whether the system works, please make sure to read the manual and watch all the videos first and follow the instructions closely. Also set the daily/monthly budget low in your campaigns so that you don't spend too much money on a single campaign.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Nick

Originally Posted by caustin93 View Post

Hi Nick. I saw you answered a post in which one guy said he only had $100 per week.

Well, in my situation, I have never done any internet marketing, dont even have a full basic understanding of PPC, and only have 30-40$ as setup funding, but as soon as I see some profit (no matter how small) I can borrow some money to add to that.

So do you think I will be able to see some small profit on 30-40$? And if so in what time frame do you think?
nickchou is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
500, exact, live, method, proof

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:58 AM.