Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 19th Dec 2012, 10:42 PM   #1151
07
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 170
Thanks: 2
Thanked 45 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well, yes its the case, I don't want to be lost waiting for you to reopen it in case you close it, can I reserve a spot right now? I will definitely order, I am just building the thing to get it ranked when I build it. Possible?
07 is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2012, 03:34 AM   #1152
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by timlane View Post

I just ordered
Thanks Tim, email sent.

Originally Posted by marcoforconi View Post

i have some questions
please check this site: Top Tours Italy
1-it is possible to have it ranked for 2 or all 3 different language?
2-if yes, i suppose this will require 3 monthly/services? (one x language)
3-do your service work fine with italian websites too?
4-website to rank must have some specific seo onpage or do you will tell what have to modify onsite?
thank you in advance for replies
Marco
Ciao Marco,

1. Piu che possible, pero' e' meglio targettare una lingua per un sito.
2. Se decidi di usare 1 sito per 3 lingue si.
3. Ho alcuni clienti Italiani che stanno facendo molto bene con il mio servizio.
4. Niente in particolare ma quando vedo errori esageratamente significanti lo dico al cliente.

Grazie.

Originally Posted by azwar View Post

Hi Isaac, thanks for the replay! I think it's not going under some kind of penalty because some pages still rank on the 4th page and +10th page. In addition, my new article gradually moves to +100 position for its new targeted keyword. Google dance only makes my homepage traveling from the 2nd page to somewhere for my main keywords. Maybe I'll wait until my homepage backs again at first
Sure then.

Originally Posted by 07 View Post

Well, yes its the case, I don't want to be lost waiting for you to reopen it in case you close it, can I reserve a spot right now? I will definitely order, I am just building the thing to get it ranked when I build it. Possible?
If I'm closed when you are ready, email me.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2012, 08:23 AM   #1153
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac,

I just made an order and sent you an email. Waiting for you confirmation.

Thanks,
Ryan
markkk is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2012, 10:11 AM   #1154
07
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 170
Thanks: 2
Thanked 45 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I got you in skype, will message you there in case. Thanks a lot, you stay the best seo on WF
07 is offline  
Unread 20th Dec 2012, 10:33 PM   #1155
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by markkk View Post

Hi Isaac,

I just made an order and sent you an email. Waiting for you confirmation.

Thanks,
Ryan
Thanks Ryan, will let you know once ready.

Originally Posted by 07 View Post

I got you in skype, will message you there in case. Thanks a lot, you stay the best seo on WF
Hi, from now on just pm me or email me instead of posting these posts here. I don't think I have you in Skype nor can I identify you right now with your username. Again just email me or pm me.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 21st Dec 2012, 04:39 AM   #1156
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sunny London
Posts: 844
Thanks: 492
Thanked 297 Times in 235 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Okay after months of seeing this thread and so many people doing well i'm happy to have ordered Isaac's services for 2 of my sites. I have got the on site seo side of it how I want it and loook forward to the results.

I also have many more projects coming up after I see how this goes but have no doubt that it will be a success.

Thanks
Joel
marketinguk is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to marketinguk For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Dec 2012, 07:48 PM   #1157
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Andrew Barton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 83
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Posting this for a client:

8G68976677541683V
Andrew Barton is offline  
Unread 26th Dec 2012, 03:10 PM   #1158
New Warrior Member
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
thepestguru's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This guy walks the walk, since i started with him my rankings have skyrocketed in a competitive niche. At a fraction i was paying another guy who could not get it done! Well worth it!
thepestguru is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to thepestguru For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Dec 2012, 04:17 PM   #1159
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 69
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have just sent you a PM asking a question.
white5 is offline  
Unread 26th Dec 2012, 07:17 PM   #1160
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

Okay after months of seeing this thread and so many people doing well i'm happy to have ordered Isaac's services for 2 of my sites. I have got the on site seo side of it how I want it and loook forward to the results.

I also have many more projects coming up after I see how this goes but have no doubt that it will be a success.

Thanks
Joel
Thanks Joel.

Originally Posted by Andrew Barton View Post

Posting this for a client:

8G68976677541683V
Thanks, got it.

Originally Posted by thepestguru View Post

This guy walks the walk, since i started with him my rankings have skyrocketed in a competitive niche. At a fraction i was paying another guy who could not get it done! Well worth it!
Thank you very much thepestguru. Glad it's working for you.

Originally Posted by white5 View Post

I have just sent you a PM asking a question.
Replied. Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 28th Dec 2012, 08:20 AM   #1161
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 190
Thanks: 59
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Heck forget all the queries I asked, let's get it rolling!

Just purchased. : 07R39414DY002332B
Unisons is offline  
Unread 28th Dec 2012, 03:52 PM   #1162
HyperActive Warrior
 
etvconnect's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 97
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just made another order for your great seo service:

Transaction ID: 2Y136182RL126****
etvconnect is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to etvconnect For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Dec 2012, 06:23 PM   #1163
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sunny London
Posts: 844
Thanks: 492
Thanked 297 Times in 235 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered for another site due to an already impressive performance after just a week or so on one of my first two sites I gave to Isaac. I look forward to seeing how this all goes with my 3 sites with Isaac and will keep you all posted as to how it's going.

Joel
marketinguk is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to marketinguk For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Dec 2012, 09:01 PM   #1164
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: philly, pa
Posts: 12
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered again can mimic the above poster's comment's
bthom8778 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to bthom8778 For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jan 2013, 05:34 AM   #1165
Active Warrior
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 33
Thanks: 7
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I want to share my experience with Isac :

Work started on 5 Dec 2012 :
KW 1 : Before N/A , Today : 28 SERP
KW 2 : Before N/A , Today : 419 SERP

I am quite satisfied and plenty of traffic from keywords not related to keywords given to Isac which is due to good seo work by Isac, i think so. I am hopeful that my traffic will hit the target and will benefit more in the 2nd month.
s4salman is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to s4salman For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jan 2013, 09:15 AM   #1166
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
MoneySavingLisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 164
Thanks: 86
Thanked 64 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The last update I posted was almost a month ago, so I figured I would stop back. My campaign started on November 2nd for two local keywords, and both my keywords are now on the first page of google. One keyword is #4, and another is #8. They do bounce up and down one or two spots, but I am very happy with where they are at. I have seen a huge increase in daily visits. I average about 100 visits a day from Google alone. Not bad for a website that just hit three months old!

I just changed this months order to two different keywords to target keywords that are more competitive, and I can't wait to see where I will be in a few months! I am still hoping to find some room in my budget to add a campaign to my other website and get that built up as well. Happy New Year everyone!
MoneySavingLisa is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to MoneySavingLisa For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jan 2013, 04:51 PM   #1167
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 9
Thanks: 59
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm looking forward to using your service. I don't post often so I'm concerned about your P.S. "If you have a low post count or low credibility in any way I'm sorry but 90% of the time I'll be rejecting your campaign."
mrstaylor is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 12:22 AM   #1168
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Chucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Central Illinois, USA
Posts: 957
Thanks: 252
Thanked 568 Times in 182 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Happy New Year Isaac!

BTW, thanks for another #1 ranking (within about 2 months I think)
Chucky is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Chucky For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 04:39 AM   #1169
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by etvconnect View Post

Just made another order for your great seo service:

Transaction ID: 2Y136182RL126****
Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

I ordered for another site due to an already impressive performance after just a week or so on one of my first two sites I gave to Isaac. I look forward to seeing how this all goes with my 3 sites with Isaac and will keep you all posted as to how it's going.

Joel
Originally Posted by bthom8778 View Post

Just ordered again can mimic the above poster's comment's
Originally Posted by s4salman View Post

I want to share my experience with Isac :

Work started on 5 Dec 2012 :
KW 1 : Before N/A , Today : 28 SERP
KW 2 : Before N/A , Today : 419 SERP

I am quite satisfied and plenty of traffic from keywords not related to keywords given to Isac which is due to good seo work by Isac, i think so. I am hopeful that my traffic will hit the target and will benefit more in the 2nd month.
Originally Posted by MoneySavingLisa View Post

The last update I posted was almost a month ago, so I figured I would stop back. My campaign started on November 2nd for two local keywords, and both my keywords are now on the first page of google. One keyword is #4, and another is #8. They do bounce up and down one or two spots, but I am very happy with where they are at. I have seen a huge increase in daily visits. I average about 100 visits a day from Google alone. Not bad for a website that just hit three months old!

I just changed this months order to two different keywords to target keywords that are more competitive, and I can't wait to see where I will be in a few months! I am still hoping to find some room in my budget to add a campaign to my other website and get that built up as well. Happy New Year everyone!
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post

Happy New Year Isaac!

BTW, thanks for another #1 ranking (within about 2 months I think)
Thanks everyone for all the kind words and reviews. Much appreciated. Wish you all a happy new year.

Originally Posted by mrstaylor View Post

I'm looking forward to using your service. I don't post often so I'm concerned about your P.S. "If you have a low post count or low credibility in any way I'm sorry but 90% of the time I'll be rejecting your campaign."
Email me with whatever info you can give me about yourself and I'll consider letting you in. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Unisons View Post

Heck forget all the queries I asked, let's get it rolling!

Just purchased. : 07R39414DY002332B
We are already rolling as far as I know. Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 06:07 AM   #1170
Designer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 111
Thanks: 6
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac,

The service looks great. I'm thinking of ordering today.

But I was just wondering - if we provide 2 keywords - do you add related LSI keywords to the campaign?

Also - do you provide a ranking report, or details on a service where we can monitor results?

Do you need facebook, twitter logins to start?

Thanks

Erin
massagetalk is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 06:20 AM   #1171
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sunny London
Posts: 844
Thanks: 492
Thanked 297 Times in 235 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by massagetalk View Post

Hi Isaac,

The service looks great. I'm thinking of ordering today.

But I was just wondering - if we provide 2 keywords - do you add related LSI keywords to the campaign?

Also - do you provide a ranking report, or details on a service where we can monitor results?

Do you need facebook, twitter logins to start?

Thanks

Erin
Hi Erin,
Let me try and save Isaac some time and energy here by telling you to read the OP clearly all the information is stated clearly there.

Isaac says he adds other keywords to make your campaign/s look more natural and can confirm from one of my campaigns that he uses other keywords and i've seen the rankings improve. He just spends more of his time and energy trying to rank your 2 main keywords.

He does not provide a ranking report for you and recommends Serpfox - The intelligent keyword rank tracker to check your rankings and the first 10 keywords are free to check so it's worth using.

Finally he does not require any Twitter or Facebook logins to start.

I hope i've helped here.
Thanks
Joel
marketinguk is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 06:21 AM   #1172
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by massagetalk View Post

Hi Isaac,

The service looks great. I'm thinking of ordering today.

But I was just wondering - if we provide 2 keywords - do you add related LSI keywords to the campaign?

Also - do you provide a ranking report, or details on a service where we can monitor results?

Do you need facebook, twitter logins to start?

Thanks

Erin

Hi Erin,

Yes we do add many keywords.

We track the rankings with Serpfox.com and we recommend you do too with a free account.

No need for facebook, twitter.

Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to CaesarSEO For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 06:29 AM   #1173
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

Hi Erin,
Let me try and save Isaac some time and energy here by telling you to read the OP clearly all the information is stated clearly there.

Isaac says he adds other keywords to make your campaign/s look more natural and can confirm from one of my campaigns that he uses other keywords and i've seen the rankings improve. He just spends more of his time and energy trying to rank your 2 main keywords.

He does not provide a ranking report for you and recommends Serpfox - The intelligent keyword rank tracker to check your rankings and the first 10 keywords are free to check so it's worth using.

Finally he does not require any Twitter or Facebook logins to start.

I hope i've helped here.
Thanks
Joel
Thanks Joel, just noticed this post.

You were faster than me! Thanks a lot buddy.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 06:31 AM   #1174
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sunny London
Posts: 844
Thanks: 492
Thanked 297 Times in 235 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CaesarSEO View Post

Thanks Joel, just noticed this post.

You were faster than me! Thanks a lot buddy.
No problem I just wish people would read the OP before coming onto the thread asking these questions.
In any event glad to have helped.
marketinguk is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 07:54 AM   #1175
Warrior Member
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i just ordered, ill be sending you an email with my details to caesarseo at hotmail.com
rubenjalomos is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 10:42 AM   #1176
Article Warrior
War Room Member
 
COBSolutions's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Delhi, India.
Posts: 132
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered for one site and have sent all the required information.
COBSolutions is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 03:37 PM   #1177
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Issac,

I'm looking to SEO for 2 of my new clients. How does your service work with new websites?

Looking to rank for 3 long tail keywords locally.

Thanks
tornprophecy is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 04:17 PM   #1178
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rubenjalomos View Post

i just ordered, ill be sending you an email with my details to caesarseo at hotmail.com
Will let you know soon Ruben. Thanks.

Originally Posted by COBSolutions View Post

Just ordered for one site and have sent all the required information.
I'll get you setup and let you know, thanks.

Originally Posted by tornprophecy View Post

Hi Issac,

I'm looking to SEO for 2 of my new clients. How does your service work with new websites?

Looking to rank for 3 long tail keywords locally.

Thanks
Hi, it works well for new sites. But before I accept you I need to know more about you. Possibly send me a pm or email with everything you can about yourself.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 04:53 PM   #1179
Designer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 111
Thanks: 6
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Isaac for the details.

Is it possible to rank a keyword in google.com and google.co.uk? or do we have to specify?

Do you provide the login to the twitter account that you create?

Also - can I order??? Or do you need more details from me?

Thanks

Erin
massagetalk is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 06:16 PM   #1180
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by massagetalk View Post

Thanks Isaac for the details.

Is it possible to rank a keyword in google.com and google.co.uk? or do we have to specify?

Do you provide the login to the twitter account that you create?

Also - can I order??? Or do you need more details from me?

Thanks

Erin
Erin, can you please go to the first page of this thread and read it? All answers are there.

Also I do not understand why you keep talking about twitter when I did not have say anything about twitter ever since this thread was created.

I browsed through your past posts and you seem to be asking very obvious questions to everyone.

At this point I don't think I'll accept your campaign. Sorry.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 07:25 PM   #1181
HyperActive Warrior
 
etvconnect's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 97
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac, just paid for another campaign, details have been sent to you!
etvconnect is offline  
Unread 2nd Jan 2013, 07:43 PM   #1182
Business Tech Consultant
War Room Member
 
Erick Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 102
Thanks: 40
Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Caesar my site is on the front page of Google for a competitive profitable local term in less than a month. Yaaaay #1 spot here I come

I cannot wait to get this site in the top 3 and give you more sites to rank Better than a Christmas toy that doesn't need batteries.
Erick Griffin is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Erick Griffin For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2013, 05:08 AM   #1183
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 10
Thanked 33 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi All

Isaac asked me to leave a message about the results he got for me. I enrolled a couple of weeks ago for a brand new site.

The ranking goal is for a specific niche in a specific geographical area. My site started unindexed, jumped to page 4, and is now on page one for both keywords.

So far so good - this service seems to be working!
timlane is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to timlane For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2013, 01:35 PM   #1184
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
johnmikeslist1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 76
Thanks: 14
Thanked 44 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

First I wish to thank CeasarSeo on great work

Second my review:

Started on 10-dec-2012 :

keyword 1: #8
keyword 2: #303

Today (3-jan-2013) not full month of service;

keyword 1: #2
keyword 2: #105

I will keep this subscription active and order new one right away for my other site

Keep it up CeasarSEO !

Thanks,
johnmikeslist1 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to johnmikeslist1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2013, 01:49 PM   #1185
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
johnmikeslist1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 76
Thanks: 14
Thanked 44 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

As promised I just made new order , send you pm and email

Bring me to the top

Thanks,
johnmikeslist1 is offline  
Unread 3rd Jan 2013, 03:06 PM   #1186
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sunny London
Posts: 844
Thanks: 492
Thanked 297 Times in 235 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Okay it's been around 2 weeks since I paid for my first 2 sites with Isaac so will update you on progress so far. Both sites are targeting quite high level competition, certainly in terms of search volume anyway so it's taking time to see strong results but that's fine, i'm sure over time it will improve.
Site 1:
Keyword 1: Before: #152 - After: #123
Keyword 2: Before: N/A/ - After: N/A
For one of my minor keywords which Isaac added (not of of the 2 main keywords) it's ranking better then before and overall my site has seen a decent traffic increase so far, so am pleased with the progress on this so far.

Site 2:
Keyword 1: Before: N/A/ - After: N/A/
Keyword 2: Before: N/A/ - After: N/A

Overall it's been a slow and steady start but decent progress for site 1 overall and hopefully site 2 will show improvments soon. I recently ordered for a third site and will update you all soon with how that goes.
Thanks
marketinguk is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to marketinguk For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2013, 06:34 PM   #1187
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by etvconnect View Post

Hi Isaac, just paid for another campaign, details have been sent to you!
Will let you know soon. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Erick Griffin View Post

Thanks Caesar my site is on the front page of Google for a competitive profitable local term in less than a month. Yaaaay #1 spot here I come

I cannot wait to get this site in the top 3 and give you more sites to rank Better than a Christmas toy that doesn't need batteries.
Thanks Erick for the awesome review. I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by timlane View Post

Hi All

Isaac asked me to leave a message about the results he got for me. I enrolled a couple of weeks ago for a brand new site.

The ranking goal is for a specific niche in a specific geographical area. My site started unindexed, jumped to page 4, and is now on page one for both keywords.

So far so good - this service seems to be working!
Thanks Tim, glad it's working for you as well.

Originally Posted by johnmikeslist1 View Post

First I wish to thank CeasarSeo on great work

Second my review:

Started on 10-dec-2012 :

keyword 1: #8
keyword 2: #303

Today (3-jan-2013) not full month of service;

keyword 1: #2
keyword 2: #105

I will keep this subscription active and order new one right away for my other site

Keep it up CeasarSEO !

Thanks,
Originally Posted by johnmikeslist1 View Post

As promised I just made new order , send you pm and email

Bring me to the top

Thanks,
Thanks a lot John, much appreciated an will let you know on the new order.

Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

Okay it's been around 2 weeks since I paid for my first 2 sites with Isaac so will update you on progress so far. Both sites are targeting quite high level competition, certainly in terms of search volume anyway so it's taking time to see strong results but that's fine, i'm sure over time it will improve.
Site 1:
Keyword 1: Before: #152 - After: #123
Keyword 2: Before: N/A/ - After: N/A
For one of my minor keywords which Isaac added (not of of the 2 main keywords) it's ranking better then before and overall my site has seen a decent traffic increase so far, so am pleased with the progress on this so far.

Site 2:
Keyword 1: Before: N/A/ - After: N/A/
Keyword 2: Before: N/A/ - After: N/A

Overall it's been a slow and steady start but decent progress for site 1 overall and hopefully site 2 will show improvments soon. I recently ordered for a third site and will update you all soon with how that goes.
Thanks
Thanks Joel, keyword 1 of site 1 seems to be at #77 for me but anyways as long as the sites weren't previously Panda/Penguin affected they will do well.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2013, 02:26 AM   #1188
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered.
Felice Yeow is offline  
Unread 4th Jan 2013, 03:09 AM   #1189
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just order one of your campaign.

Jen.
simplelogik is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2013, 03:55 AM   #1190
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 19
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well after little more than 5 weeks of Isaacs service it looks like he can add another page 1 success to his service. This keyword is no pushover with over 40,000 exact searches a month and some major blue chip companies with multi million $$$ budgets competing on the 1st page.

DigitalWebsite is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DigitalWebsite For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jan 2013, 04:51 AM   #1191
Designer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 111
Thanks: 6
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

sorry. I have lots of projects and clients so sometimes i don't read all the details.

I am comparing your service to another - which uses tweets - so that's why i'm getting mixed up.

But I do actually prefer the other service - as it seems more comprehensive and the customer service is great. (You can usually determine the customer service you will get from a provider by the way they handle questions. A busy and popular service provider usually gives the chore of replying to questions to their staff - who are more than happy to reply! It's simply better time management).

Thank you for your answers to my questions.

Erin
massagetalk is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2013, 06:17 AM   #1192
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Felice Yeow View Post

I just ordered.
Thank you Felice, you should been setup already.

Originally Posted by simplelogik View Post

I just order one of your campaign.

Jen.
Thank you Jen. You should be already setup.

Originally Posted by DigitalWebsite View Post

Well after little more than 5 weeks of Isaacs service it looks like he can add another page 1 success to his service. This keyword is no pushover with over 40,000 exact searches a month and some major blue chip companies with multi million $$$ ad budgets competing on the 1st page.

Thanks Digitalwebsite for the awesome review. I love the reviews with screenshots and I appreciate your time to put a review up with a screenshot. Thanks a lot, happy new year.

Originally Posted by massagetalk View Post

sorry. I have lots of projects and clients so sometimes i don't read all the details.

I am comparing your service to another - which uses tweets - so that's why i'm getting mixed up.

But I do actually prefer the other service - as it seems more comprehensive and the customer service is great. (You can usually determine the customer service you will get from a provider by the way they handle questions. A busy and popular service provider usually gives the chore of replying to questions to their staff - who are more than happy to reply! It's simply better time management).

Thank you for your answers to my questions.

Erin
Cool, no problem.

If you can't read a simple sales page that everyone else seems to understand very easily then it's better for me to not do business with you because you are going to waste a lot of my time either way.

Plus about staff replying to questions, I'm sorry but I strongly believe 90%+ of my clients would rather prefer me personally handling their questions instead of a 9 to 5 newbie who would give them vague answers all the time. If you don't like that then you are entitled to your opinion but nobody asked you to make that sound like everyone thinks like you.

I take pride in the work I do and I do my best to keep my clients happy, point.

If you don't like the way I run my business then go your way because nobody is begging you to purchase my service.

Not to mention that I'm sure most of my clients would rather purchase a service that delivers results above anything else.

Good luck.
CaesarSEO is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to CaesarSEO For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jan 2013, 05:03 PM   #1193
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 302
Thanks: 4
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by massagetalk View Post

sorry. I have lots of projects and clients so sometimes i don't read all the details.

I am comparing your service to another - which uses tweets - so that's why i'm getting mixed up.

But I do actually prefer the other service - as it seems more comprehensive and the customer service is great. (You can usually determine the customer service you will get from a provider by the way they handle questions. A busy and popular service provider usually gives the chore of replying to questions to their staff - who are more than happy to reply! It's simply better time management).

Thank you for your answers to my questions.

Erin
I think a lot of Isaac's work is automated. That is why he can reply to e-mails himself. As far as customer service is concerned, Isaac can only ever look at ranking movements and not what's going on with a specific campaign. That's why I think everything is beyond his control i.e. his system is automated. Nothing wrong with that if it works for people.
kirakirafuwafuwa is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2013, 05:40 PM   #1194
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

I think a lot of Isaac's work is automated. That is why he can reply to e-mails himself. As far as customer service is concerned, Isaac can only ever look at ranking movements and not what's going on with a specific campaign. That's why I think everything is beyond his control i.e. his system is automated. Nothing wrong with that if it works for people.
Hey Kira,

Just replied to your email. Not sure why you think I can not know what's going on with a specific campaign, without being able to do that I wouldn't be able to deliver the results I'm getting.

Not to mention what would happen if everything would be "beyond my control", that wouldn't help either.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2013, 06:03 PM   #1195
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 302
Thanks: 4
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CaesarSEO View Post

Hey Kira,

Just replied to your email. Not sure why you think I can not know what's going on with a specific campaign, without being able to do that I wouldn't be able to deliver the results I'm getting.

Not to mention what would happen if everything would be "beyond my control", that wouldn't help either.
That would be because of all the months we've worked together (has it been a year now?), all you can do whenever I ask something is look at the rankings of a campaign and say stuff like "oh look it's going up" or "oh it should go up soon". Whenever I would ask if work is actually being done on a campaign, you'd say something to the effect of "yes, it's in there" which has led me to believe that all you really do is line up the sites and KWs in your system. There's also the fact that you're strict with the number of KWs i.e. they MUST be in pairs, never in threes, and I understand how software might work like that.

I work with other providers so I know what it's like. I know what info I'm privy to when manual work is being done, and that's simply never the case for your service.

Also, when you say "clients would rather prefer me personally handling their questions instead of a 9 to 5 newbie who would give them vague answers all the time", you imply that even if you do have staff, they aren't experts at all. What are they good for then? Running automated software, perhaps? Though I believe you do all the work, because even getting starting ranking positions from you takes time. Whatever system you're using is golden.
kirakirafuwafuwa is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2013, 06:13 PM   #1196
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sunny London
Posts: 844
Thanks: 492
Thanked 297 Times in 235 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

That would be because of all the months we've worked together (has it been a year now?), all you can do whenever I ask something is look at the rankings of a campaign and say stuff like "oh look it's going up" or "oh it should go up soon". Whenever I would ask if work is actually being done on a campaign, you'd say something to the effect of "yes, it's in there" which has led me to believe that all you really do is line up the sites and KWs in your system. There's also the fact that you're strict with the number of KWs i.e. they MUST be in pairs, never in threes, and I understand how software might work like that.

I work with other providers so I know what it's like. I know what info I'm privy to when manual work is being done, and that's simply never the case for your service.

Also, when you say "clients would rather prefer me personally handling their questions instead of a 9 to 5 newbie who would give them vague answers all the time", you imply that even if you do have staff, they aren't experts at all. What are they good for then? Running automated software, perhaps? Though I believe you do all the work, because even getting starting ranking positions from you take time. Whatever system you're using is golden.
I have no personal bias here one way or the other but am interested in this discussion. I have to say that i'm not suggesting that the OP should refuse to work with you from now on but if I was in his position I would seriously consider whether to carry on working with you reading the content and tone of your comments here and the post before.

I have a few sites i've given the OP over the last couple of weeks and one of them has vanished from the serps for all keywords it was ranking for before that, whereas for the other site it has not moved at all yet. (The third site is too soon to tell anything by the way).

My point is that you have to be patient here and that's what i'm doing, in this tough SEO environment it takes time to draw a fair conclusion as to the effectiveness of an SEO service.

As for your point of automation, I am pretty certain as well that there's automation used here. So what? The OP's clear that when you sign up you don't questions his methods or work which is precisely what you're trying to do IMO (please excuse me if i've gotten the wrong end of the stick!). If you're not happy you can always cancel, but again this is a 100% results based business when you sign up and if that doesn't work then you would have every right to be annoyed as you should at least get that of course over time?

As you say you've worked for a long time with the OP has he got you those results so far out in interest?
marketinguk is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2013, 06:14 PM   #1197
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

That would be because of all the months we've worked together (has it been a year now?), all you can do whenever I ask something is look at the rankings of a campaign and say stuff like "oh look it's going up" or "oh it should go up soon". Whenever I would ask if work is actually being done on a campaign, you'd say something to the effect of "yes, it's in there" which has led me to believe that all you really do is line up the sites and KWs in your system. There's also the fact that you're strict with the number of KWs i.e. they MUST be in pairs, never in threes, and I understand how software might work like that.

I work with other providers so I know what it's like. I know what info I'm privy to when manual work is being done, and that's simply never the case for your service.

Also, when you say "clients would rather prefer me personally handling their questions instead of a 9 to 5 newbie who would give them vague answers all the time", you imply that even if you do have staff, they aren't experts at all. What are they good for then? Running automated software, perhaps? Though I believe you do all the work, because even getting starting ranking positions from you take time. Whatever system you're using is golden.
Hi Kira,

Just replied to your email reply as well. Please check.

And yes I do have a good team of staff that work for me, they are good at the things I taught them to be good at but yeah they wouldn't not be good at answering questions correctly.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2013, 06:21 PM   #1198
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 302
Thanks: 4
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

I have no personal bias here one way or the other but am interested in this discussion. I have to say that i'm not suggesting that the OP should refuse to work with you from now on but if I was in his position I would seriously consider whether to carry on working with you reading the content and tone of your comments here and the post before.

I have a few sites i've given the OP over the last couple of weeks and one of them has vanished from the serps for all keywords it was ranking for before that, whereas for the other site it has not moved at all yet. (The third site is too soon to tell anything by the way).

My point is that you have to be patient here and that's what i'm doing, in this tough SEO environment it takes time to draw a fair conclusion as to the effectiveness of an SEO service.

As for your point of automation, I am pretty certain as well that there's automation used here. So what? The OP's clear that when you sign up you don't questions his methods or work which is precisely what you're trying to do IMO (please excuse me if i've gotten the wrong end of the stick!). If you're not happy you can always cancel, but again this is a 100% results based business when you sign up and if that doesn't work then you would have every right to be annoyed as you should at least get that of course over time?

As you say you've worked for a long time with the OP has he got you those results so far out in interest?
Like I said regarding Isaac's system, "Nothing wrong with that if it works for people." He has every reason to protect it and that is probably why he's very secretive about it - it's a system a lot of link builders dream of.

As for how the system's been working for me, I'll keep that between Isaac and me for now. Things haven't been fruity, but Isaac has delivered great results before, and I'm sure he can get back to that level. He did once suspend service to improve his system when Google was winning over it.
kirakirafuwafuwa is offline  
Unread 5th Jan 2013, 06:27 PM   #1199
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sunny London
Posts: 844
Thanks: 492
Thanked 297 Times in 235 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

Like I said regarding Isaac's system, "Nothing wrong with that if it works for people." He has every reason to protect it and that is probably why he's very secretive about it - it's a system a lot of link builders dream of.

As for how the system's been working for me, I'll keep that between Isaac and me for now. Things haven't been fruity, but Isaac has delivered great results before, and I'm sure he can get back to that level. He did once suspend service to improve his system when Google was winning over it.
I remember that suspension of service, my sites were affected by the Google updates but fair play to him, he went away and worked at it, that's what business is all about IMO.

I'm still not sure though what you're trying to get at here in the thread, you don't want to share results which of course you don't have to, but you're just guessing what's going on and voicing it in public with no real proof. If I were you I wouldn't be handling this in such a way rather in private as I don't see any point in this course of action for you or anyone else for that matter.

just my 2 cents and I hope you and Isaac see where i'm coming from.
marketinguk is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marketinguk For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jan 2013, 06:34 PM   #1200
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [STILL KILLING] Best SEO Service On The Warrior Forum? - 950+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Counti
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

I have no personal bias here one way or the other but am interested in this discussion. I have to say that i'm not suggesting that the OP should refuse to work with you from now on but if I was in his position I would seriously consider whether to carry on working with you reading the content and tone of your comments here and the post before.

I have a few sites i've given the OP over the last couple of weeks and one of them has vanished from the serps for all keywords it was ranking for before that, whereas for the other site it has not moved at all yet. (The third site is too soon to tell anything by the way).

My point is that you have to be patient here and that's what i'm doing, in this tough SEO environment it takes time to draw a fair conclusion as to the effectiveness of an SEO service.

As for your point of automation, I am pretty certain as well that there's automation used here. So what? The OP's clear that when you sign up you don't questions his methods or work which is precisely what you're trying to do IMO (please excuse me if i've gotten the wrong end of the stick!). If you're not happy you can always cancel, but again this is a 100% results based business when you sign up and if that doesn't work then you would have every right to be annoyed as you should at least get that of course over time?

As you say you've worked for a long time with the OP has he got you those results so far out in interest?
Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

Like I said regarding Isaac's system, "Nothing wrong with that if it works for people." He has every reason to protect it and that is probably why he's very secretive about it - it's a system a lot of link builders dream of.

As for how the system's been working for me, I'll keep that between Isaac and me for now. Things haven't been fruity, but Isaac has delivered great results before, and I'm sure he can get back to that level. He did once suspend service to improve his system when Google was winning over it.
Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

I remember that suspension of service, my sites were affected by the Google updates but fair play to him, he went away and worked at it, that's what business is all about IMO.

I'm still not sure though what you're trying to get at here in the thread, you don't want to share results which of course you don't have to, but you're just guessing what's going on and voicing it in public with no real proof. If I were you I wouldn't be handling this in such a way rather in private as I don't see any point in this course of action for you or anyone else for that matter.

just my 2 cents and I hope you and Isaac see where i'm coming from.
Okay guys let's stop it here.

Everyone's entitled to his/her personal opinion and I respect that. BUT I don't appreciate anybody who posts here his/her personal opinions as though as that's what everyone thinks and should think.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
effective, orders, panda, pinguin, post, seo, seo service, service, wso

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:52 AM.