Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 28th Apr 2013, 07:13 PM   #1701
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Southern IL, USA
Posts: 379
Thanks: 16
Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Caesar,

Sent a PM a few days ago and wondering if you go it?

Thanks!
Terry Edwards is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2013, 07:37 PM   #1702
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You gotta be F**KING KIDDING me!!!! Isaac, You are the best, hands down!!!!! My campaign started only 9 days ago.

KW1: N/A to 110
60500 exact matches





Thanks Isaac, Please continue your great work!!
cavalli is offline  
Unread 28th Apr 2013, 09:22 PM   #1703
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
timpears's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA.
Posts: 4,700
Thanks: 903
Thanked 1,010 Times in 732 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How do you get those graphics showing your position in Google?

Would it be wise to get just links to my home page, which changes every time a new post is published?
timpears is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 12:37 AM   #1704
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
johnmikeslist1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 76
Thanks: 14
Thanked 44 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi timpears,

For tracking you can use serpfox.com it can track 10 keywords in free version. I direct all to homepage but I think it will be better to direct to stable,concrete post or page...not sure...about this one...hope this helps...
johnmikeslist1 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to johnmikeslist1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 12:43 AM   #1705
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
timpears's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA.
Posts: 4,700
Thanks: 903
Thanked 1,010 Times in 732 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Unfortunately serpfox.com starts off at $10 per month.
timpears is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 04:13 AM   #1706
Surfing the Astral Realm
 
Nimble75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 21
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Caesar,

Can I use your service to link to my homepage with non-keyword (randomized, e.g. URL, "click here", "this site", etc..) anchor texts in order to boost site authority?

Thanks
Nimble
Nimble75 is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 04:21 AM   #1707
Surfing the Astral Realm
 
Nimble75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 21
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

...also, with the anchor texts you are given, do you create variations of them for use in your links for diversity purposes..?

thanks
Nimble75 is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 05:29 AM   #1708
Surfing the Astral Realm
 
Nimble75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 21
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just ordered, will email, thanks
Nimble75 is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 07:12 AM   #1709
www.Richard-Legg.com
War Room Member
 
RichardLegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 261
Thanks: 3
Thanked 46 Times in 25 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've used a lot of seo providers in the past, across a lot of different types of sites. It's rare to see a thread with so many positive reviews that are still coming, with rankings holding strong even after after all the updates in the past year or so. That's what convinced me to try this out.

I started off with one test site that was on page #2 for it's keywords, and Isaac had it sitting at #1, page #1, for both the keywords in just a couple of weeks.

Everything's holding steady after a few weeks too which is really encouraging and I'm getting traffic from non-promoted keywords as well - organic traffic is up over 500% from the average.

I'm extremely happy with the service so far and will definitely be using this more!

Richard
RichardLegg is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RichardLegg For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 01:39 PM   #1710
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
johnmikeslist1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 76
Thanks: 14
Thanked 44 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Timpears, on pricing & signup page look at link above package prices:

Choose a plan or you can sign up for a free account that allows you to track 10 keywords.

So you have free option...10$ option can track 50 keywords...
johnmikeslist1 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to johnmikeslist1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 01:40 PM   #1711
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
johnmikeslist1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 76
Thanks: 14
Thanked 44 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Nimble75 View Post

Hi Caesar,

Can I use your service to link to my homepage with non-keyword (randomized, e.g. URL, "click here", "this site", etc..) anchor texts in order to boost site authority?

Thanks
Nimble
Hi Nimble75, Ceasar will add generic anchors (click here, more info) by default and many related keywords..you don't need to worry when you have Ceasar on your side
johnmikeslist1 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnmikeslist1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 03:59 PM   #1712
Active Warrior
 
SEO-IM7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: California, U.S.A.
Posts: 63
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey CaesarSEO

Q1. Do you offer kw research? How much if you do offer that?
Q2. You will be diversifying the 2 kws And will you be adding More kws to the mix?
Q3. And how many will you include when you vary the kws? More than 5 variations so it looks natural?

Q4. Can u work on New websites that have not been marketed and get them ranked? What i mean is get them indexed and ranked in an appropriate rate slowly but fast enough so that they get ranked and not slapped?
Marketing a new website.

Thanks CaesarSEO
Please answer each question please
Thanks again
SEO-IM7
SEO-IM7 is offline  
Unread 29th Apr 2013, 07:37 PM   #1713
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by timpears View Post

How do you get those graphics showing your position in Google?

Would it be wise to get just links to my home page, which changes every time a new post is published?
Originally Posted by timpears View Post

Unfortunately serpfox.com starts off at $10 per month.
I guess John helped me sort your questions.

Originally Posted by johnmikeslist1 View Post

Hi timpears,
For tracking you can use serpfox.com it can track 10 keywords in free version. I direct all to homepage but I think it will be better to direct to stable,concrete post or page...not sure...about this one...hope this helps...
Originally Posted by johnmikeslist1 View Post

Timpears, on pricing & signup page look at link above package prices:

Choose a plan or you can sign up for a free account that allows you to track 10 keywords.

So you have free option...10$ option can track 50 keywords...
Originally Posted by johnmikeslist1 View Post

Hi Nimble75, Ceasar will add generic anchors (click here, more info) by default and many related keywords..you don't need to worry when you have Ceasar on your side
Thank you very much John. I really appreciate the help.

Originally Posted by Nimble75 View Post

Hi Caesar,

Can I use your service to link to my homepage with non-keyword (randomized, e.g. URL, "click here", "this site", etc..) anchor texts in order to boost site authority?

Thanks
Nimble
Originally Posted by Nimble75 View Post

...also, with the anchor texts you are given, do you create variations of them for use in your links for diversity purposes..?

thanks
Originally Posted by Nimble75 View Post

just ordered, will email, thanks
Will let you know soon, thanks.

Originally Posted by RichardLegg View Post

I've used a lot of seo providers in the past, across a lot of different types of sites. It's rare to see a thread with so many positive reviews that are still coming, with rankings holding strong even after after all the updates in the past year or so. That's what convinced me to try this out.

I started off with one test site that was on page #2 for it's keywords, and Isaac had it sitting at #1, page #1, for both the keywords in just a couple of weeks.

Everything's holding steady after a few weeks too which is really encouraging and I'm getting traffic from non-promoted keywords as well - organic traffic is up over 500% from the average.

I'm extremely happy with the service so far and will definitely be using this more!

Richard
Thanks for the awesome review Richard. I really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by cavalli View Post

You gotta be F**KING KIDDING me!!!! Isaac, You are the best, hands down!!!!! My campaign started only 9 days ago.

KW1: N/A to 110
60500 exact matches





Thanks Isaac, Please continue your great work!!
Thanks a lot Cavalli, much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Terry Edwards View Post

Hi Caesar,

Sent a PM a few days ago and wondering if you go it?

Thanks!
I'll have a look. Thanks.

Originally Posted by SEO-IM7 View Post

Hey CaesarSEO

Q1. Do you offer kw research? How much if you do offer that?
Q2. You will be diversifying the 2 kws And will you be adding More kws to the mix?
Q3. And how many will you include when you vary the kws? More than 5 variations so it looks natural?

Q4. Can u work on New websites that have not been marketed and get them ranked? What i mean is get them indexed and ranked in an appropriate rate slowly but fast enough so that they get ranked and not slapped?
Marketing a new website.

Thanks CaesarSEO
Please answer each question please
Thanks again
SEO-IM7
Hi,

1. Too busy for that as of now, I might in future maybe.

2. Yes.

3. I'll keep that to myself.

4. That's what I am here for.

Thanks.


Originally Posted by johnmikeslist1 View Post

Isac magic starts...started less then 2 weeks ago...one of the keywords (medium competition) from N/A -> 169



Keep it up Isac ! Great work !
Thanks a lot John.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 12:42 AM   #1714
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 13
Thanks: 18
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Caesar,
Your service looks amazing, and just what I will be looking for in a couple of weeks time.

I hope you don't have any intention of taking down this offer in the near future!

Thanks.
philfox is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 04:02 AM   #1715
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered
netguru888 is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 07:44 AM   #1716
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered this..
chimevault is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 11:56 AM   #1717
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered - email on the way.
oo7leeroy is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 02:01 PM   #1718
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
d0rhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 352
Thanks: 91
Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi!

I just ordered - Transaction ID: 22U795674B964862H

Thank you
d0rhk is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 04:24 PM   #1719
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by philfox View Post

Hi Caesar,
Your service looks amazing, and just what I will be looking for in a couple of weeks time.

I hope you don't have any intention of taking down this offer in the near future!

Thanks.
Hope not too.

Originally Posted by hongng View Post

Just ordered
Originally Posted by chimevault View Post

Just ordered this..
Originally Posted by oo7leeroy View Post

Just ordered - email on the way.
Originally Posted by d0rhk View Post

Hi!

I just ordered - Transaction ID: 22U795674B964862H

Thank you
Will let you guys know, thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 08:32 PM   #1720
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

There's only 6 people in Google search results I will be competing for a particular keyword with double quotations. Exact match is 16. And another keyword that no more is competing for but it gets a lot of searches per month. Will it be easy to rank my site?
Thanks
Wenona is offline  
Unread 30th Apr 2013, 09:06 PM   #1721
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Wenona View Post

There's only 6 people in Google search results I will be competing for a particular keyword with double quotations. Exact match is 16. And another keyword that no more is competing for but it gets a lot of searches per month. Will it be easy to rank my site?
Thanks
Exact match 16 is probably going be to easy. The other one we won't know until we try.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 1st May 2013, 01:16 AM   #1722
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , , .
Posts: 1,477
Thanks: 67
Thanked 107 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
I want to order but I am not in a paypal supported country right now.
and paypal support says they will limit my paypal account if I access my account from this country.
so, is there a way to pay you without using paypal?
visit_faraz is offline  
Unread 1st May 2013, 04:20 AM   #1723
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
MartinK8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: London, UK
Posts: 89
Thanks: 0
Thanked 93 Times in 32 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac, I have just ordered my 2nd campaign. Thanks
MartinK8 is offline  
Unread 1st May 2013, 05:36 AM   #1724
Active Warrior
 
galmiar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 41
Thanks: 10
Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Simply excellent customer service. Fast response and forthcoming with advice. Very much appreciated.

Many thanks!
galmiar is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to galmiar For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2013, 06:21 AM   #1725
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi I just ordered your service, Transaction ID: 3T152758W3444313G

Looking forward to seeing what results we get, we're trying this out in comparision with another service but obviously with different keyterms so we can check which service works best for us, thanks!

(update) Just emailed you our URL and keyterms
designdude is offline  
Unread 1st May 2013, 07:01 AM   #1726
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered !
ridollar is offline  
Unread 1st May 2013, 10:14 AM   #1727
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by visit_faraz View Post

Hi,
I want to order but I am not in a paypal supported country right now.
and paypal support says they will limit my paypal account if I access my account from this country.
so, is there a way to pay you without using paypal?
Hi Faraz,

I'm sorry but at the moment I can only accept Paypal. Thanks.

Originally Posted by MartinK8 View Post

Hi Isaac, I have just ordered my 2nd campaign. Thanks
Thanks for the repeat business Martin. Will let you know soon.

Originally Posted by galmiar View Post

Simply excellent customer service. Fast response and forthcoming with advice. Very much appreciated.

Many thanks!
Thanks a lot Galmiar for the kind words. Glad to be of help.

Originally Posted by designdude View Post

Hi I just ordered your service, Transaction ID: 3T152758W3444313G

Looking forward to seeing what results we get, we're trying this out in comparision with another service but obviously with different keyterms so we can check which service works best for us, thanks!

(update) Just emailed you our URL and keyterms
Originally Posted by ridollar View Post

Just ordered !
Will let you guys know, thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 1st May 2013, 10:42 AM   #1728
Weeble Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Within two months we have gained top 3 positioning for two of our most lucrative and competitive search terms for web design and branding. This is phenomenal and i cannot recommend this service enough, thankyou!
shizzle33 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to shizzle33 For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2013, 12:20 PM   #1729
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello

I just ordered N° de Id.70D8029493716005P

Thank you
davidrosas24 is offline  
Unread 1st May 2013, 12:58 PM   #1730
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

1 month update ( Started April 1, 2013)

keyword#1 40,500 searches/ month
Went from N/A to dancing around position 200

Keyword#2 880 searches/month
Went from 198 to position 16

For 1 month it is impressive. I am continuing the service because I have faith in Isaac. Also once these rank high on page 1 for my client's site, I can leverage it as proof to get other clients.

Thank you Isaac.
bshirley is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to bshirley For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st May 2013, 04:45 PM   #1731
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please note that we will be adding extra LSI (latent semantic indexing or “longtail”) keywords to make things look more natural.
What do you mean?
I have two longtail keyword already.

P.S. I am looking foward in working with you
Wenona is offline  
Unread 1st May 2013, 04:48 PM   #1732
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My other keyword Exact Match is <10
Wenona is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2013, 11:36 AM   #1733
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 137
Thanks: 8
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac,

I would like to try your service on a 5 month old website with 200+ pages indexed pages, all unique content and onpage SEO I believe is good. If I pm your URL & keywords - would you be willing to take a quick look and tell me if you think these keywords stand chance to rank and if any further onsite work needs to be done prior to ordering your service?
iknowhow is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2013, 05:39 PM   #1734
Business Advisor
War Room Member
 
maxrezn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 426
Thanks: 313
Thanked 335 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Isaac,You're the man. Keywords went from nowhere to #3 and #25. Client is happy. I look forward to sending you more SEO projects!
maxrezn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to maxrezn For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd May 2013, 07:27 PM   #1735
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you think my second Exact match keyword will make it easy for my site to rank? <10

Wenona is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2013, 07:28 PM   #1736
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by edot3 View Post

Within two months we have gained top 3 positioning for two of our most lucrative and competitive search terms for web design and branding. This is phenomenal and i cannot recommend this service enough, thankyou!
Originally Posted by bshirley View Post

1 month update ( Started April 1, 2013)

keyword#1 40,500 searches/ month
Went from N/A to dancing around position 200

Keyword#2 880 searches/month
Went from 198 to position 16

For 1 month it is impressive. I am continuing the service because I have faith in Isaac. Also once these rank high on page 1 for my client's site, I can leverage it as proof to get other clients.

Thank you Isaac.
Originally Posted by BonusSEO View Post

I have 2 campaigns running at the moment with Isaac.

The most recent one I gave him is a domain that is about 3 -4 weeks old and it is already number 1 for its main KW. Not an overly difficult keyword by any means but impressive none the less.


Isaac has another site of mine in the top 5 within about 6 weeks and I know for a fact that my competitors are paying 1,000's per month on SEO to a local company. It is a very competitive term so really impressed.

I am now lining him up for another brand new site which is the most competitive area I have seen locally.

If he can get similar results with this I will send him flowers.
Originally Posted by maxrezn View Post

Isaac,You're the man. Keywords went from nowhere to #3 and #25. Client is happy. I look forward to sending you more SEO projects!
Thanks guys for the wonderful reviews. I really appreciate it.

@BonusSEO do not forget the flowers later, lol.

Originally Posted by davidrosas24 View Post

Hello

I just ordered N° de Id.70D8029493716005P

Thank you
Will let you know soon. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Wenona View Post

Please note that we will be adding extra LSI (latent semantic indexing or “longtail”) keywords to make things look more natural.
What do you mean?
I have two longtail keyword already.

P.S. I am looking foward in working with you
Originally Posted by Wenona View Post

My other keyword Exact Match is <10
Exact match <10 should be very easy to get ranked.

Originally Posted by iknowhow View Post

Hi Isaac,

I would like to try your service on a 5 month old website with 200+ pages indexed pages, all unique content and onpage SEO I believe is good. If I pm your URL & keywords - would you be willing to take a quick look and tell me if you think these keywords stand chance to rank and if any further onsite work needs to be done prior to ordering your service?
I do not give out guarantees, if your site is not penalized and you are not targeting super competitive keywords then you should be good. Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 2nd May 2013, 07:30 PM   #1737
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Wenona View Post

Do you think my second Exact match keyword will make it easy for my site to rank? <10

Most probably yes.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2013, 12:36 AM   #1738
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: HOME
Posts: 73
Thanks: 23
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Very impressive thread, sure looks like a great service, and yes you were right, anyone who can actually read through all the pages on this thread should be given an award of some kind, I tried too, didn't make it very far

Anyway, I have a question for you, and someone's probably asked you the same thing already, but I'll ask again, do you rank .co.uk websites in Google.co.uk? Is there a way you could actually build a campaign that focuses on the UK?

I have this keyword that I've been trying to rank for, I'm nowhere near the top and its very annoying, so if there's something you could do to help, I'll be very grateful!

Thanks once again!
seomasterstroke is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to seomasterstroke For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd May 2013, 12:53 AM   #1739
Warrior Member
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just paid. Now going through your welcome email and will send you the data asap. Looking forward to working with you!
Austin Briggs is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2013, 01:13 AM   #1740
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , , .
Posts: 1,477
Thanks: 67
Thanked 107 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

okay, just signed up to your service.
my dad was still in my home country and
so he accessed my paypal account and made the payment.
visit_faraz is offline  
Unread 3rd May 2013, 07:59 PM   #1741
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cavalli View Post

You gotta be F**KING KIDDING me!!!! Isaac, You are the best, hands down!!!!! My campaign started only 9 days ago.

KW1: N/A to 110
60500 exact matches





Thanks Isaac, Please continue your great work!!
I can't help but to extend my gratitude out to Isaac. My KW has jumped another 46 spots from the last time I posted an update (only 5 days ago). Its awesome being able to watch your KW inch its way to the #1 spot. I tip my hat off to you and your team Isaac. Thank You Very Much!

KW1: N/A to 64
60500 exact matches
KW2: N/A
135000 exact matches

cavalli is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cavalli For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th May 2013, 07:49 AM   #1742
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by seomasterstroke View Post

Very impressive thread, sure looks like a great service, and yes you were right, anyone who can actually read through all the pages on this thread should be given an award of some kind, I tried too, didn't make it very far

Anyway, I have a question for you, and someone's probably asked you the same thing already, but I'll ask again, do you rank .co.uk websites in Google.co.uk? Is there a way you could actually build a campaign that focuses on the UK?

I have this keyword that I've been trying to rank for, I'm nowhere near the top and its very annoying, so if there's something you could do to help, I'll be very grateful!

Thanks once again!
Hi,

Of course I rank .co.uk websites on Google.co.uk. Already plenty of success stories.

Originally Posted by Austin Briggs View Post

Just paid. Now going through your welcome email and will send you the data asap. Looking forward to working with you!
Thank you Austin, you should be set by now.

Originally Posted by visit_faraz View Post

okay, just signed up to your service.
my dad was still in my home country and
so he accessed my paypal account and made the payment.
You should be set by now Faraz. Thanks.

Originally Posted by cavalli View Post

I can't help but to extend my gratitude out to Isaac. My KW has jumped another 46 spots from the last time I posted an update (only 5 days ago). Its awesome being able to watch your KW inch its way to the #1 spot. I tip my hat off to you and your team Isaac. Thank You Very Much!

KW1: N/A to 64
60500 exact matches
KW2: N/A
135000 exact matches

Thanks for the continuous update.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 4th May 2013, 11:44 AM   #1743
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 6
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello isaac, i want to rank my forex signal service web site. can i subscribe? you allow it?
refreshg is offline  
Unread 4th May 2013, 09:50 PM   #1744
Sell or Die
 
RedShifted's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 2,224
Thanks: 753
Thanked 1,732 Times in 796 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have been suffering from "review OCD" for the last week.

Because everytime I come here to write a review, all my brain can think is, "H0!Y F##K SH!T G0DAM#" over and over and over. Even if I'm not on WF, and I'm just aimlessly staring at my Serpfox account..., its the SAME THOUGHTS over and over and over:

"H0!Y F##K SH!T G0DAM# "H0!Y F##K SH!T G0DAM#" "H0!Y F##K SH!T G0DAM# MFKR".

I hope this review doesn't offend anyone. But I can't think of a better way to translate my emotions.


In less than 2 months, Isaac has taken >>both my money keywords to positions 3 & 4.

He has also helped rank tons of other keywords I don't even think he's tracking.

The link juice he gives our site, is like concentrated sulfuric acid for my competitors.

In another week or so, our traffic will have quadrupled (its borderlining right now).


This guy brands himself with results that will traumatize your body & mind.. in a good way. If I'm just reading about SEO now, I don't see the word "SEO". I see C-E-A-S-A-R.

If people ask me if I know anything about SEO, I reply with the question.. "CEASAR SEO?" And then they say "WHAT the fu..?". And I realize they're talking about normal SEO... which is boring. So very boring.

CEASAR SEO is what all the cool kids are trying.

In fact, its the only type of SEO I'd ever recommend. It can be addictive sure, but its totally safe I promise. Unless you smoke a cigarette afterwards.

LOL!

But seriously. Anyone thinking of using this gig, newbs/amateurs/pros... I HIGHLY recommend it.

THANKS A LOT ISAAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rob
RedShifted is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to RedShifted For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th May 2013, 02:28 PM   #1745
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 65
Thanks: 78
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is your service suitable for local SEO clients,such as people searching for terms like:

Cleveland Chiropractor
Memphis Dentist
Savannah Hair Salon

Thank You

Tom
nctom is offline  
Unread 6th May 2013, 03:47 PM   #1746
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered and will be sending you the email in a few minutes. Thanks!
bigemperor is offline  
Unread 6th May 2013, 04:44 PM   #1747
V12
ProActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
V12's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Outside the Box
Posts: 377
Thanks: 213
Thanked 98 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered...

Update: ordered a second package.
V12 is offline  
Unread 7th May 2013, 05:20 AM   #1748
Pinoy Online Earner
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 470
Thanks: 205
Thanked 106 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am just waiting for the funds to clear... please save me at least one spot!
sonjay is offline  
Unread 7th May 2013, 05:23 AM   #1749
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

First off, let me tip my hat to Isaac and his team, as 2 weeks in and my KWs have gone from being nowhere (i.e. not in top 500) to being 24th and 40th. Happy days indeed! A couple of related keywords have both shot up to 15th (i.e. 2nd page). At this rate I should be looking at 1st page soon enough! Thanks Isaac.

Now for my query, Isaac recommend not using Google Analytics on your page. However, as I use a e-commerce solution that does not allow HTML editing (SupaDupa.me), I can't use any tracking (SupaDupa has a section where you can enter your Google Analytics code but it doesn't work with any other trackers).

It's killing me now being able to see my traffic! I just wondered if any of Isaac's other happy customers have tried continuing to use Google Analytics and, if so, whether this has had any adverse effects?

Thanks

JR
JohnnyRingo is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnnyRingo For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th May 2013, 10:28 AM   #1750
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [Google Page 1 Rankings] The Most Powerful System to Get Sites Ranked - Warriors Are Raving!!!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered! excited to see results. Currently ranking page 2
toddbiala is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
effective, orders, panda, pinguin, post, seo, seo service, service, wso

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:23 AM.