Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 23rd May 2013, 09:30 AM   #1851
HyperActive Warrior
 
jugnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: skt
Posts: 204
Thanks: 22
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm also waiting for extra space. I hope, isaac will give us opportunity to buy his service. Long live isaac I'm waiting for extra space.......

Originally Posted by thesuperlucky View Post

Damn I thought when I see the news today Penguin 2.0 is now live.. I remember last year in May when the first Penguin came out and my sites fell like flies. I run over 100 websites and as I started going though the websites to see the results of this new update I realized a strange thing. All my sites where I had links from random link building I did using fiverr and other services had gone down 30 -40 spots but all my sites 9 in total I had with Isaac had made it though this update with no fall in rank (Still #1) and 4 of the sites had even risen up the front page of Google. I am now wondering what it is that Isaac is doing that makes his site go against the trend of other link building that I do. After seeing this I want to order more from you Isaac but I see that you have closed ordering. I am telling you that is not right because what you are doing is working really well after this new Penguin 2 update. I am asking other people that have Isaac SEO if they can confirm these results I am seeing and maybe if we all get together he will open up this WSO again so I for one can buy more packages.

TSL
jugnu is offline  
Unread 23rd May 2013, 09:53 AM   #1852
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 46
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have been with Issac for a few months now and my site was on the first page up until Pengiun 2 and now I am on second page. I can we expect to climb back up Issac?

Thanks
Hangten is offline  
Unread 23rd May 2013, 09:58 AM   #1853
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dagger2190 View Post

Just saw penguin 2.0 hit me and I actually increased in SERPS! You are the only backlinking service I have used on this site. Lets see what happens in the next week or two, fingers crossed.
Originally Posted by dagger2190 View Post

Sadly another site dropped a lot in the rankings. I know it had nothing to do with you because I have only been using your service for a week. Hopefully from using your service it help bring it back! I went from rank 11-20 for a couple keywords after 2.0 launch.

I have faith your service can help correct this! Glad I got this site in right before you closed!
Let's see Dagger.

Originally Posted by Masteguh View Post

with the penguin 2.0, only my web with your service who survive, actually its invreasing and hit pae 1. my site with other service just got burnt, hpefully i could sneak 1 in when u have free space, thks Isaac. love ur work
Thanks mate.

Originally Posted by netguru888 View Post

Hi,

Can you share which are the services that "burnt" so that we can avoid them

Cheers,.
Originally Posted by netguru888 View Post

Hi Caesar,

Your services are incredible. Just within a little over 3 weeks, you brought my website from oblivion into page 1 and 2 for the 2 keywords.

All I can say is WOW! How I wished I had found you earlier.

Cheers.
You found me now.

Originally Posted by thesuperlucky View Post

Damn I thought when I see the news today Penguin 2.0 is now live.. I remember last year in May when the first Penguin came out and my sites fell like flies. I run over 100 websites and as I started going though the websites to see the results of this new update I realized a strange thing. All my sites where I had links from random link building I did using fiverr and other services had gone down 30 -40 spots but all my sites 9 in total I had with Isaac had made it though this update with no fall in rank (Still #1) and 4 of the sites had even risen up the front page of Google. I am now wondering what it is that Isaac is doing that makes his site go against the trend of other link building that I do. After seeing this I want to order more from you Isaac but I see that you have closed ordering. I am telling you that is not right because what you are doing is working really well after this new Penguin 2 update. I am asking other people that have Isaac SEO if they can confirm these results I am seeing and maybe if we all get together he will open up this WSO again so I for one can buy more packages.

TSL
Thanks TSL, I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by jugnu View Post

I'm also waiting for extra space. I hope, isaac will give us opportunity to buy his service. Long live isaac I'm waiting for extra space.......
Hopefully I won't be closed forever Jugnu.

Originally Posted by Hangten View Post

I have been with Issac for a few months now and my site was on the first page up until Pengiun 2 and now I am on second page. I can we expect to climb back up Issac?

Thanks
Your keywords are local Hangten. The reason why you are seeing the drop is the local keywords after Penguin 2.0 as of now are being dominated from sites like yellowpages, yelp and the likes. So as they went up you went down to page 2. Hopefully this is just temporary or otherwise nobody can get ranked for local keywords except for those huge sites.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 23rd May 2013, 11:10 AM   #1854
PR Apex
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 280
Thanks: 26
Thanked 84 Times in 63 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have seen Yelp take a couple spots away too from certain keywords, yelp got a big bump it seems. Need more time to go by for this to settle though.
Ethan F. is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ethan F. For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd May 2013, 06:07 PM   #1855
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 132
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have been using Isaac's service for over a year now. He has always delivered for me. After analyzing all of my sites I can clearly say that the ones that I've used his service on exclusively have all seen increases or stayed flat.

I have quite a few sites that I have used a lot of different services on and those are the ones that suffered from penguin. If you are on the fence about this service, I can promise you it is legit, and Isaac is the real deal.

Thanks for all of your great work Isaac, and I'll be ordering more campaigns very soon.
chrisc616 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisc616 For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd May 2013, 07:18 PM   #1856
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Sayed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 184
Thanks: 64
Thanked 35 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was about to order another campaign
Guys, all my sites that were ranking on top of page one have been slapped and kicked away. Only the 2 used Isaac service the last month remained in place. This service is the only one to beat penguin 2.0 till now
Sayed is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Sayed For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd May 2013, 10:16 PM   #1857
Untouchable
War Room Member
 
kennykjtan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 151
Thanks: 16
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

For those who are worried about using Isaac's service after Penquin 2.0, Here is my review. Below are the screen shot of all 12 KW taken from Serpfox. they speak by itself whether Isaac's service works after Penquin 2.0.

Please note:
All these website are freshly created NEW as per Isaac's advice after I got screwed by another SEO guy on WF. ALL websites are 2 months or LESS. KW are ALL HIGH Competition


KW 1

Sorry have to delete this image as I cannot include more than 10 images

Still not entering top 100..... Isaac I COMPLAIN!!!!....... lol

KW2
Sorry have to delete this image as I cannot include more than 10 images

Just entered top 100... Oh Well, these 2 KWs are extremely competitive. I have the confident that it will hit page one. Just need some time.

KW3


This is a buy KW.... http://mainindex/BuyProductnameonline........... WOOTTTT less than 2 months using Isaac's Service

KW4


Another buy KW.... http://mainindex/BuyProductname........... Less than 2 months using Isaac's Service

KW5


This is an exact product name..... competition is high.... doing fine and then drastic drop but climbing up slowly!! Another Complain!!! LOL

KW6


Damn Isaac!!! What happened here? COMPLAIN AGAIN!!! LOL..... Am I worried!? NO.... WHY? Look at the next 6 result below and you will understand. This is a ProductReview KW

KW7 - 12 are very high competition and all of them are LESS than 2 months into Isaac Service. ALL KW are "BUYProductname"

KW7


If you notice, after Penquin update, this KW shot up for #50 to #33 on May 23, 2013 and increase of 17 position

KW8


Another post penguin result SERP climbed from #41 to #32 on May 23, 2013

KW9


A slight drop from #48 to #55 on may 23, 2013

KW10


Wooohhhh!!! Isaac!!! What happened? From #96 on 21may to #58 on May 22 and #44 to May 23...... Marvelous!!! Amazing!!! Can someone please tell Google to update Penguin everyday!!!!

KW11


Serp increased for #61 on 22nd may to #40 on May 23

KW12


Last and final KW SERP increased from #36 on 22nd May to #24 on May 23, 2013

I did not give any review earlier because I don't believe in giving any until the result is proven. Well Isaac has proven that his SEO KungFu survived the Kungfu penguin's double kick.

So does Isaac's SEO still works after Penguin 2.0? the answer is YES! Unfortunately this Service is closed! For those who missed the boat, it is worth to wait for the next available seat.

Kennykjtan
kennykjtan is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennykjtan For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th May 2013, 12:52 AM   #1858
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 321
Thanks: 69
Thanked 111 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yeah, keyword that was at #2 is now at #11, and the other harder keyword took a butt whooping . Still gotta stick through it, but man #33 to #143. Ouch.
deezn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to deezn For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th May 2013, 06:36 AM   #1859
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Sayed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 184
Thanks: 64
Thanked 35 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just watch what happened after Penguin Update



And here's another one



Both are from 1 month age website with 1 month of Isaac's work
Sayed is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Sayed For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th May 2013, 07:52 AM   #1860
V12
ProActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
V12's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Outside the Box
Posts: 377
Thanks: 213
Thanked 98 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Isaac is working on a couple of new sites of mine and neither has been negatively affected by the update. Both have been moving steadily upwards for all keywords.

Says it all really.

Last edited on 24th May 2013 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Added more detail.
V12 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to V12 For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th May 2013, 09:45 AM   #1861
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
JoeyPal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 48
Thanks: 40
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Kinda sad that I've been away from the Warrior Forum for this long. But I only came back for one motive. one purpose. one reason which is to let all of you know that I was busy makin' cassshhh money with Isaac's seo service. You know how they say it's easy to make money online? how you can live that internet entrepreneurs lifestyle? yea.. well, it all begins with a boy named Issac.
JoeyPal is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JoeyPal For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th May 2013, 02:39 PM   #1862
Active Warrior
 
galmiar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 41
Thanks: 10
Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi all,

To cut a long story short all my sites (an earnings) vanished last year on the first penguin update. It took a long while before we got the confidence to start again and give a bit of faith back into online and we were so lucky to stumble across Isaac. I did what he recommended and started afresh - aged the site (although i don't think you need to) regularly updated it with loads of good content and hired Caesarseo!

Wow thank god i did. Isaac and his team has done so much for us and i genuinely can't thank him and his dedicated team enough for all their hard work.

In just a few months we got our old number 1 rankings back and working on new ones as well.

Since hitting rock bottom last year we've been panicking that another Google update was looming to bite us again.

Since finding caesarseo and being so impressed with his amazing work i have looked nowhere else for seo, we simply don't need to. Now after penguin 2 hit all our rankings have stayed solid. I believe that this stability is down to the brilliant service.

When i read that others have been hit I wonder if they have had their sites worked on by someone else previously or mixing suppliers.

Sorry to ramble but if you only read one sentence in this review make it this one....

Caesarseo is brilliant, our rankings have stayed solid throughout the update, making me even more trusting and in awe of this service. If you can, get him on board.

I genuinely genuinely can't thank him enough!!!
galmiar is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to galmiar For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th May 2013, 06:16 PM   #1863
PR Apex
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 280
Thanks: 26
Thanked 84 Times in 63 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

BonusSEO, he is crushing penguin 2.0 already if you read his recent reviews. Look and see how many people are holding or getting better.

The fact is, only the people that did previous spammy tactics are the people who got hit.

I have not yet seen one person that was hit by Penguin 2.0 using only Isaacs service.

All of my sites I have with him are staying strong.

He closed because he's full and has just the right amount of work, trust me not because of the update

Gluck bros
Ethan F. is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ethan F. For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th May 2013, 11:33 PM   #1864
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Chucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Central Illinois, USA
Posts: 957
Thanks: 252
Thanked 568 Times in 182 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by galmiar View Post

Hi all,

To cut a long story short all my sites (an earnings) vanished last year on the first penguin update. It took a long while before we got the confidence to start again and give a bit of faith back into online and we were so lucky to stumble across Isaac. I did what he recommended and started afresh - aged the site (although i don't think you need to) regularly updated it with loads of good content and hired Caesarseo!

Wow thank god i did. Isaac and his team has done so much for us and i genuinely can't thank him and his dedicated team enough for all their hard work.

In just a few months we got our old number 1 rankings back and working on new ones as well.

Since hitting rock bottom last year we've been panicking that another Google update was looming to bite us again.

Since finding caesarseo and being so impressed with his amazing work i have looked nowhere else for seo, we simply don't need to. Now after penguin 2 hit all our rankings have stayed solid. I believe that this stability is down to the brilliant service.

When i read that others have been hit I wonder if they have had their sites worked on by someone else previously or mixing suppliers.

Sorry to ramble but if you only read one sentence in this review make it this one....

Caesarseo is brilliant, our rankings have stayed solid throughout the update, making me even more trusting and in awe of this service. If you can, get him on board.

I genuinely genuinely can't thank him enough!!!
Well said galmiar! I came to WF to write the same. But you beat me to it!

Thank you Isaac, and may you be blessed with the wisdom and courage needed to outsmart the Google Zoo, and 'KMAMC-attitude' (Kiss My Ass Matt Cutts) for many years to come!

Chucky
Chucky is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Chucky For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th May 2013, 06:25 AM   #1865
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 129
Thanks: 51
Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry for the several pms saying the same thing, Isaac. I was experiencing connection issues at the time I submitted my messages. I just meant to send one.
DynoMutt is offline  
Unread 25th May 2013, 10:05 AM   #1866
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: 戰士論壇
Posts: 5
Thanks: 26
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great Service Isaac, Both my sites are holding stronger in the place, Great SEO service God bless you.
Sam Pap is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Pap For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th May 2013, 10:14 AM   #1867
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
elperuanito's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 134
Thanks: 16
Thanked 42 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My site is still ranking for my keywords, even post-Penguin 2.0. Didn't notice any changes at all, in fact I had to double and triple check with other people as to whether any updates had even happened. Looking at my rankings, it's business as usual and money in the bank. Confident it will stay this way.
elperuanito is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elperuanito For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th May 2013, 11:04 AM   #1868
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 321
Thanks: 69
Thanked 111 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ethan F. View Post

BonusSEO, he is crushing penguin 2.0 already if you read his recent reviews. Look and see how many people are holding or getting better.

The fact is, only the people that did previous spammy tactics are the people who got hit.

I have not yet seen one person that was hit by Penguin 2.0 using only Isaacs service.

All of my sites I have with him are staying strong.

He closed because he's full and has just the right amount of work, trust me not because of the update

Gluck bros
Not true. My site only has Isaac's work on it. It was new when I handed it over. One keyword dropped slightly, the other a lot. I'm not cutting and running. Just pointing this out. I hope it dances and jumps right back up.

And this is a solid site, Isaac will tell you. About 100 pages of unique, written by me content over time.
deezn is offline  
Unread 25th May 2013, 11:18 AM   #1869
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ethan F. View Post

I have seen Yelp take a couple spots away too from certain keywords, yelp got a big bump it seems. Need more time to go by for this to settle though.
Originally Posted by chrisc616 View Post

I have been using Isaac's service for over a year now. He has always delivered for me. After analyzing all of my sites I can clearly say that the ones that I've used his service on exclusively have all seen increases or stayed flat.

I have quite a few sites that I have used a lot of different services on and those are the ones that suffered from penguin. If you are on the fence about this service, I can promise you it is legit, and Isaac is the real deal.

Thanks for all of your great work Isaac, and I'll be ordering more campaigns very soon.
Originally Posted by Sayed View Post

I was about to order another campaign
Guys, all my sites that were ranking on top of page one have been slapped and kicked away. Only the 2 used Isaac service the last month remained in place. This service is the only one to beat penguin 2.0 till now
Originally Posted by kennykjtan View Post

For those who are worried about using Isaac's service after Penquin 2.0, Here is my review. Below are the screen shot of all 12 KW taken from Serpfox. they speak by itself whether Isaac's service works after Penquin 2.0.

Please note:
All these website are freshly created NEW as per Isaac's advice after I got screwed by another SEO guy on WF. ALL websites are 2 months or LESS. KW are ALL HIGH Competition


KW 1

Sorry have to delete this image as I cannot include more than 10 images

Still not entering top 100..... Isaac I COMPLAIN!!!!....... lol

KW2
Sorry have to delete this image as I cannot include more than 10 images

Just entered top 100... Oh Well, these 2 KWs are extremely competitive. I have the confident that it will hit page one. Just need some time.

KW3

This is a buy KW.... http://mainindex/BuyProductnameonline........... WOOTTTT less than 2 months using Isaac's Service

KW4

Another buy KW.... http://mainindex/BuyProductname........... Less than 2 months using Isaac's Service

KW5

This is an exact product name..... competition is high.... doing fine and then drastic drop but climbing up slowly!! Another Complain!!! LOL

KW6


Damn Isaac!!! What happened here? COMPLAIN AGAIN!!! LOL..... Am I worried!? NO.... WHY? Look at the next 6 result below and you will understand. This is a ProductReview KW

KW7 - 12 are very high competition and all of them are LESS than 2 months into Isaac Service. ALL KW are "BUYProductname"

KW7


If you notice, after Penquin update, this KW shot up for #50 to #33 on May 23, 2013 and increase of 17 position

KW8


Another post penguin result SERP climbed from #41 to #32 on May 23, 2013

KW9


A slight drop from #48 to #55 on may 23, 2013

KW10


Wooohhhh!!! Isaac!!! What happened? From #96 on 21may to #58 on May 22 and #44 to May 23...... Marvelous!!! Amazing!!! Can someone please tell Google to update Penguin everyday!!!!

KW11


Serp increased for #61 on 22nd may to #40 on May 23

KW12


Last and final KW SERP increased from #36 on 22nd May to #24 on May 23, 2013

I did not give any review earlier because I don't believe in giving any until the result is proven. Well Isaac has proven that his SEO KungFu survived the Kungfu penguin's double kick.

So does Isaac's SEO still works after Penguin 2.0? the answer is YES! Unfortunately this Service is closed! For those who missed the boat, it is worth to wait for the next available seat.

Kennykjtan
Originally Posted by deezn View Post

Yeah, keyword that was at #2 is now at #11, and the other harder keyword took a butt whooping. Still gotta stick through it, but man #33 to #143. Ouch.
Originally Posted by Sayed View Post

Just watch what happened after Penguin Update



And here's another one



Both are from 1 month age website with 1 month of Isaac's work
Originally Posted by V12 View Post

Isaac is working on a couple of new sites of mine and neither has been negatively affected by the update. Both have been moving steadily upwards for all keywords.

Says it all really.
Originally Posted by JoeyPal View Post

Kinda sad that I've been away from the Warrior Forum for this long. But I only came back for one motive. one purpose. one reason which is to let all of you know that I was busy makin' cassshhh money with Isaac's seo service. You know how they say it's easy to make money online? how you can live that internet entrepreneurs lifestyle? yea.. well, it all begins with a boy named Issac.
Originally Posted by galmiar View Post

Hi all,

To cut a long story short all my sites (an earnings) vanished last year on the first penguin update. It took a long while before we got the confidence to start again and give a bit of faith back into online and we were so lucky to stumble across Isaac. I did what he recommended and started afresh - aged the site (although i don't think you need to) regularly updated it with loads of good content and hired Caesarseo!

Wow thank god i did. Isaac and his team has done so much for us and i genuinely can't thank him and his dedicated team enough for all their hard work.

In just a few months we got our old number 1 rankings back and working on new ones as well.

Since hitting rock bottom last year we've been panicking that another Google update was looming to bite us again.

Since finding caesarseo and being so impressed with his amazing work i have looked nowhere else for seo, we simply don't need to. Now after penguin 2 hit all our rankings have stayed solid. I believe that this stability is down to the brilliant service.

When i read that others have been hit I wonder if they have had their sites worked on by someone else previously or mixing suppliers.

Sorry to ramble but if you only read one sentence in this review make it this one....

Caesarseo is brilliant, our rankings have stayed solid throughout the update, making me even more trusting and in awe of this service. If you can, get him on board.

I genuinely genuinely can't thank him enough!!!
Originally Posted by BonusSEO View Post

I have 2 sites with Isaac at the moment.

Was going to order more keywords on these sites...when will you be reopening Isaac...or are you waiting to see how penguin 2 goes?

My sites haven't been affected so hopefully they continue to rise.

Is anyone noticing google places dominating a lot of serps?
Originally Posted by Ethan F. View Post

BonusSEO, he is crushing penguin 2.0 already if you read his recent reviews. Look and see how many people are holding or getting better.

The fact is, only the people that did previous spammy tactics are the people who got hit.

I have not yet seen one person that was hit by Penguin 2.0 using only Isaacs service.

All of my sites I have with him are staying strong.

He closed because he's full and has just the right amount of work, trust me not because of the update

Gluck bros
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post

Well said galmiar! I came to WF to write the same. But you beat me to it!

Thank you Isaac, and may you be blessed with the wisdom and courage needed to outsmart the Google Zoo, and 'KMAMC-attitude' (Kiss My Ass Matt Cutts) for many years to come!

Chucky
Originally Posted by DynoMutt View Post

Sorry for the several pms saying the same thing, Isaac. I was experiencing connection issues at the time I submitted my messages. I just meant to send one.
Originally Posted by Sam Pap View Post

Great Service Isaac, Both my sites are holding stronger in the place, Great SEO service God bless you.
Originally Posted by elperuanito View Post

My site is still ranking for my keywords, even post-Penguin 2.0. Didn't notice any changes at all, in fact I had to double and triple check with other people as to whether any updates had even happened. Looking at my rankings, it's business as usual and money in the bank. Confident it will stay this way.
Originally Posted by deezn View Post

Not true. My site only has Isaac's work on it. It was new when I handed it over. One keyword dropped slightly, the other a lot. I'm not cutting and running. Just pointing this out. I hope it dances and jumps right back up.

And this is a solid site, Isaac will tell you. About 100 pages of unique, written by me content over time.
Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences.

So far we seem to be fine.

@Deez - You made your story and experience clear at least 3-4 times already, it kinda of starts to get spammy when you post it too many times. And FYI the fact that the 1 keyword is still holding #11 means you weren't hit. If you were all your keywords would have dropped out. Thank you.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 25th May 2013, 11:48 AM   #1870
PR Apex
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 280
Thanks: 26
Thanked 84 Times in 63 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Deez I wouldn't worry about it. The drops you reported are not a penalty, and in a niche as competitive as you say yours is, there are probably big authority sites that are shuffling around in the results. But the fact is, since you were not penalized, you need to keep doing what you're doing and see what happens after some time passes.
Ethan F. is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ethan F. For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th May 2013, 12:01 AM   #1871
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 321
Thanks: 69
Thanked 111 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Isaac, I'm not dissatisfied with the service, and if it came off that way, I apologize. I was just reporting what happened to my rankings.

My post above was because I felt a little insulted by what was said earlier by someone else. Perhaps I overreacted.

I'm going to ride it out with Isaac. It's SEO it doesn't always rise in a straight line (although we all wished it did!).

I'm 100% behind Isaac and as I said earlier, I'm not panicking. He's my guy! Emotions run high sometimes so I just wanted to say this, I'm 100% happy with Isaac.

Just Not always happy with Google! Any unhappiness in my post is with them, not Isaac. Isaac is a stand up guy always. My niche is kind of competitive so what he's done to them in a short period of time is fantastic.
deezn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to deezn For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th May 2013, 01:57 AM   #1872
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 101
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Its been a week now on Isaac's service and already I see strong movement in the two word keyphrase I targeted- however, what's stellar is that long tail keywords related to that key word phrase jumped to first page.

His service works. I never got SENUKE (yes I have an account with them ) to succeed at this two word phrase but Isaac did.

Top notch!
jplazo is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jplazo For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th May 2013, 02:00 AM   #1873
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 11
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Isaac, Any possibility that you open one slot sooner? I have one project ready for SEO and need some one good like you. If you thing you can manage one more order please let me know.
me100rabh is offline  
Unread 26th May 2013, 05:37 AM   #1874
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 124
Thanks: 11
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Let me tell you guys Isaac seo service is outstanding. I'm from the Netherlands and have a couple of sites in a weight loss niche. Very competitive!
When Isaac started his seo linkbuilding campagne my new weight loss site entered on one of my main keyword into the SERPS on spot #25 in just 4 days!

After 6 days this keyword rose to position #15. I'm confident it will dominate the top position very soon.

Isaac, you're amazing!
soboer is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to soboer For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th May 2013, 05:58 AM   #1875
V12
ProActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
V12's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Outside the Box
Posts: 377
Thanks: 213
Thanked 98 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My 2 main kws are still climbing steadily - now on pages 2 and 4.

Campaign was started 2 weeks ago on a new site. Awesome!
V12 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to V12 For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th May 2013, 03:27 PM   #1876
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I came here planning to order today. I guess now its the waiting game...
jweissgl is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jweissgl For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th May 2013, 11:26 PM   #1877
Lewis LoRizzo
War Room Member
 
lewisl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 8
Thanks: 16
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just a quick note to say that this service got my keywords from nowhere to page one for moderately difficult competition.

This is the real deal.
lewisl is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to lewisl For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th May 2013, 12:06 PM   #1878
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 87
Thanks: 10
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, i am your past customer, i also want to order 1 site now.
prince007 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to prince007 For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th May 2013, 08:52 PM   #1879
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
massarogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: CT, USA
Posts: 54
Thanks: 2
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just want to let everyone know that penguin 2.0 did not affect any of my sites that I've used this service on and the sales are continuing to come in! Thanks Isaac for the outstanding service
massarogi is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to massarogi For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th May 2013, 06:32 AM   #1880
Active Warrior
 
galmiar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 41
Thanks: 10
Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi all just an update... my number ones are still there after the dreaded penguin 0.2 and my other keywords are still climbing! yay

Thank you Isaac!
galmiar is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to galmiar For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th May 2013, 02:27 PM   #1881
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 423
Thanks: 214
Thanked 115 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Another past customer looking to order.
qu4rk is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to qu4rk For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th May 2013, 05:44 PM   #1882
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ethan F. View Post

Deez I wouldn't worry about it. The drops you reported are not a penalty, and in a niche as competitive as you say yours is, there are probably big authority sites that are shuffling around in the results. But the fact is, since you were not penalized, you need to keep doing what you're doing and see what happens after some time passes.
Originally Posted by deezn View Post

Isaac, I'm not dissatisfied with the service, and if it came off that way, I apologize. I was just reporting what happened to my rankings.

My post above was because I felt a little insulted by what was said earlier by someone else. Perhaps I overreacted.

I'm going to ride it out with Isaac. It's SEO it doesn't always rise in a straight line (although we all wished it did!).

I'm 100% behind Isaac and as I said earlier, I'm not panicking. He's my guy! Emotions run high sometimes so I just wanted to say this, I'm 100% happy with Isaac.

Just Not always happy with Google! Any unhappiness in my post is with them, not Isaac. Isaac is a stand up guy always. My niche is kind of competitive so what he's done to them in a short period of time is fantastic.
Originally Posted by jplazo View Post

Its been a week now on Isaac's service and already I see strong movement in the two word keyphrase I targeted- however, what's stellar is that long tail keywords related to that key word phrase jumped to first page.

His service works. I never got SENUKE (yes I have an account with them ) to succeed at this two word phrase but Isaac did.

Top notch!
Originally Posted by me100rabh View Post

Hey Isaac, Any possibility that you open one slot sooner? I have one project ready for SEO and need some one good like you. If you thing you can manage one more order please let me know.
Originally Posted by soboer View Post

Let me tell you guys Isaac seo service is outstanding. I'm from the Netherlands and have a couple of sites in a weight loss niche. Very competitive!
When Isaac started his seo linkbuilding campagne my new weight loss site entered on one of my main keyword into the SERPS on spot #25 in just 4 days!

After 6 days this keyword rose to position #15. I'm confident it will dominate the top position very soon.

Isaac, you're amazing!
Originally Posted by V12 View Post

My 2 main kws are still climbing steadily - now on pages 2 and 4.

Campaign was started 2 weeks ago on a new site. Awesome!
Originally Posted by jweissgl View Post

I came here planning to order today. I guess now its the waiting game...
Originally Posted by lewisl View Post

Just a quick note to say that this service got my keywords from nowhere to page one for moderately difficult competition.

This is the real deal.
Originally Posted by prince007 View Post

Hi, i am your past customer, i also want to order 1 site now.
Originally Posted by massarogi View Post

Just want to let everyone know that penguin 2.0 did not affect any of my sites that I've used this service on and the sales are continuing to come in! Thanks Isaac for the outstanding service
Originally Posted by galmiar View Post

Hi all just an update... my number ones are still there after the dreaded penguin 0.2 and my other keywords are still climbing! yay

Thank you Isaac!
Originally Posted by qu4rk View Post

Another past customer looking to order.
Thank you everyone for your testimonials, kind words and also the interest. I'm currently working on expanding resources and training new staff so that we can handle more campaigns but it isn't an easy job. Just letting you all know that I'm aware of everything and that I'm trying my best.

Thank you.
CaesarSEO is offline  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CaesarSEO For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th May 2013, 03:39 PM   #1883
Active Warrior
 
raitoavi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 24
Thanks: 6
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Update : I had my concerns due to the somewhat frightening penguin 2.0 release. However, the fact that I made sure my site is as genuine and filled with high quality content as I could, combined with right optimization, as well as Isaac's reliable service have kept me relatively unharmed.

Through Isaac I managed to reach 2d and 3rd on the two keywords I chose. While post penguin 2.0 was felt as they're both 4th now, I would hardly consider that "getting hit". Plus, I believe the rankings will continue to improve.

I would also like to mention that I have already covered the costs of hiring Isaac and have made profits (not a huge margain, but heading at the right direction).

Keep up the good work Isaac, and thanks for answering all my questions.
raitoavi is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to raitoavi For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th May 2013, 07:13 PM   #1884
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 129
Thanks: 51
Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm looking forward to the service. It seems that the general consensus is that the rankings have fared well under the Penguin 2.0 update.

What drew me in is how the reviews speak for themselves. There is no egotrip, no upselling. And I appreciate Isaac expanding the business to make room for more campaigns.

Can't wait to see the results
DynoMutt is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to DynoMutt For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th May 2013, 09:23 PM   #1885
Sell or Die
 
RedShifted's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 2,224
Thanks: 753
Thanked 1,733 Times in 796 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

THE FINAL SCORE:

Isaac - #1
Penguin 2.0 - Freezing its ass off somewhere in the artic.

I wanted to update this thread not to talk about our rankings (which are still #1 & #3), but to talk about $$$. There was a time when I saw the original salespage to this thread. It talked about how this wasn't an seo gig, but a "license to print money". And when I read that I immediately thought "if it sounds too good to be true.. it usually is". I'm sure you guys know how that works.

But guess what? Our results.. ARE "too good to be true". If anyone told me that me & my brother would be making this much money... a few months ago... I would have smacked them right in the face. And I would have accused them of insulting my intelligence.

But now I feel like smacking myself in the face.

Between mon-thurs of this week, we have sold *4* jobs already. That is 1 JOB A DAY. Which is ridiculous. It doesn't sound like a lot to you folks, so let me write out the #'s.

Job 1 - SOLD = $9,800.
Job 2 - SOLD = $3,600
Job 3 - SOLD = $5,000.
Job 4... the biggest one we've SOLD in a while, $17,500.

Total = $35,900 in 4 days.

No exclamations, no bold, no silly emoticons. Because I'll tell you what, I've never seen #'s like this before in my life. And it has made both me AND my brother paranoid out of our minds.

Even though I only get 12% ($4308) its still the most money I've ever made in 4 days in my entire life. And I still have nightmares at night that a ghost is gonna break into my bank and steal all my money.

So what do I say "thanks"? LOL! You can't thank someone when you become that paranoid. It would make more sense to kidnap Isaac against his will and force him to work for us exclusively. We will feed you well Isaac, I promise (but the doors must always remain locked lol).

-Rob

ps. If I sound a bit crazy lately I apologize. I would never kidnap Isaac. Not unless he closed down this gig or something. And we all know that would NEVER happen!


hehehe
RedShifted is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedShifted For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st May 2013, 02:52 AM   #1886
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by raitoavi View Post

Update : I had my concerns due to the somewhat frightening penguin 2.0 release. However, the fact that I made sure my site is as genuine and filled with high quality content as I could, combined with right optimization, as well as Isaac's reliable service have kept me relatively unharmed.

Through Isaac I managed to reach 2d and 3rd on the two keywords I chose. While post penguin 2.0 was felt as they're both 4th now, I would hardly consider that "getting hit". Plus, I believe the rankings will continue to improve.

I would also like to mention that I have already covered the costs of hiring Isaac and have made profits (not a huge margain, but heading at the right direction).

Keep up the good work Isaac, and thanks for answering all my questions.
Thanks Raito.

Originally Posted by DynoMutt View Post

I'm looking forward to the service. It seems that the general consensus is that the rankings have fared well under the Penguin 2.0 update.

What drew me in is how the reviews speak for themselves. There is no egotrip, no upselling. And I appreciate Isaac expanding the business to make room for more campaigns.

Can't wait to see the results
Thanks Dyno for the interest.

Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post

THE FINAL SCORE:

Isaac - #1
Penguin 2.0 - Freezing its ass off somewhere in the artic.

I wanted to update this thread not to talk about our rankings (which are still #1 & #3), but to talk about $$$. There was a time when I saw the original salespage to this thread. It talked about how this wasn't an seo gig, but a "license to print money". And when I read that I immediately thought "if it sounds too good to be true.. it usually is". I'm sure you guys know how that works.

But guess what? Our results.. ARE "too good to be true". If anyone told me that me & my brother would be making this much money... a few months ago... I would have smacked them right in the face. And I would have accused them of insulting my intelligence.

But now I feel like smacking myself in the face.

Between mon-thurs of this week, we have sold *4* jobs already. That is 1 JOB A DAY. Which is ridiculous. It doesn't sound like a lot to you folks, so let me write out the #'s.

Job 1 - SOLD = $9,800.
Job 2 - SOLD = $3,600
Job 3 - SOLD = $5,000.
Job 4... the biggest one we've SOLD in a while, $17,500.

Total = $35,900 in 4 days.

No exclamations, no bold, no silly emoticons. Because I'll tell you what, I've never seen #'s like this before in my life. And it has made both me AND my brother paranoid out of our minds.

Even though I only get 12% ($4308) its still the most money I've ever made in 4 days in my entire life. And I still have nightmares at night that a ghost is gonna break into my bank and steal all my money.

So what do I say "thanks"? LOL! You can't thank someone when you become that paranoid. It would make more sense to kidnap Isaac against his will and force him to work for us exclusively. We will feed you well Isaac, I promise (but the doors must always remain locked lol).

-Rob

ps. If I sound a bit crazy lately I apologize. I would never kidnap Isaac. Not unless he closed down this gig or something. And we all know that would NEVER happen!


hehehe
Thank you for an awesome update Rob.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 31st May 2013, 09:43 AM   #1887
Offline Marketing Expert
War Room Member
 
contentment1st's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 137
Thanks: 19
Thanked 81 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is the best money I've ever spent on the Warrior Forum. I consider myself somewhat of an expert on SEO, but I had a project that needed to be ranked on Page One quickly and the competition was overwhelming. On a whim, I ordered this gig and have been blown away by the results. My site climbed into the #5 Position on Page One of Google and continues to creep up the rankings each month. I'm looking forward to seeing it taking over that number one spot. Don't worry about HOW this is done, just know that it works and it is well worth the money spent. Greg Tucker
contentment1st is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to contentment1st For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jun 2013, 09:51 AM   #1888
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

2 month update ( Started April 1, 2013)

keyword#1 40,500 searches/ month
Went from N/A to dancing around position 110 about 2 weeks ago and now back down to 172 due to penguin 2.0

Keyword#2 880 searches/month
Went from 198 to position 11

Hopefully this will be the month where keyword#1 gets into the top 50 and keyword#2 reaches the top of page 1.

Thanks Isaac.
bshirley is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to bshirley For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2013, 11:13 AM   #1889
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Chucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Central Illinois, USA
Posts: 957
Thanks: 252
Thanked 568 Times in 182 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post

THE FINAL SCORE:

Isaac - #1
Penguin 2.0 - Freezing its ass off somewhere in the artic.
Congrats man!

There's no doubt that Isaac's service can be a life changer! Give yourself also a little bit of credit because if you didn't provide a genuine service, no matter what Isaac did, you won't be able to earn that kind of money!

The only way to become successful/rich, as Napoleon Hill says in 'Think and Grow Rich', is to "render valuable services". That's what Isaac is doing, that's what you seems to be doing, that's what I try to do, and that's what everybody else that wants to be successful, online or elsewhere, has to be doing!

I've been using Isaac's services for nearly two years, and he has been Doing More Than Paid For

Thank you and keep up the good work Isaac!

Chucky
Chucky is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chucky For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2013, 05:37 PM   #1890
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello. Well this is my first review using any service in this forum. So I take my time to write this review because Isaac deserves.
I hired Issac 1 month ago. and here is the progress of my Campaing.
KW1


KW2


This KW have some competition and are pretty hard to rank.
Just, One more thing I read some post about penguin 2.0, so look the improvement in my KW after that.
Thanks issac to move my site from nowhere to something. And hoping to reach spot 1. Thanks again
davidrosas24 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davidrosas24 For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jun 2013, 10:45 AM   #1891
Warrior Member
 
jasanr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

That was awesome LOL
I enjoyed reading this review!

Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post

THE FINAL SCORE:

Isaac - #1
Penguin 2.0 - Freezing its ass off somewhere in the artic.

I wanted to update this thread not to talk about our rankings (which are still #1 & #3), but to talk about $$$. There was a time when I saw the original salespage to this thread. It talked about how this wasn't an seo gig, but a "license to print money". And when I read that I immediately thought "if it sounds too good to be true.. it usually is". I'm sure you guys know how that works.

But guess what? Our results.. ARE "too good to be true". If anyone told me that me & my brother would be making this much money... a few months ago... I would have smacked them right in the face. And I would have accused them of insulting my intelligence.

But now I feel like smacking myself in the face.

Between mon-thurs of this week, we have sold *4* jobs already. That is 1 JOB A DAY. Which is ridiculous. It doesn't sound like a lot to you folks, so let me write out the #'s.

Job 1 - SOLD = $9,800.
Job 2 - SOLD = $3,600
Job 3 - SOLD = $5,000.
Job 4... the biggest one we've SOLD in a while, $17,500.

Total = $35,900 in 4 days.

No exclamations, no bold, no silly emoticons. Because I'll tell you what, I've never seen #'s like this before in my life. And it has made both me AND my brother paranoid out of our minds.

Even though I only get 12% ($4308) its still the most money I've ever made in 4 days in my entire life. And I still have nightmares at night that a ghost is gonna break into my bank and steal all my money.

So what do I say "thanks"? LOL! You can't thank someone when you become that paranoid. It would make more sense to kidnap Isaac against his will and force him to work for us exclusively. We will feed you well Isaac, I promise (but the doors must always remain locked lol).

-Rob

ps. If I sound a bit crazy lately I apologize. I would never kidnap Isaac. Not unless he closed down this gig or something. And we all know that would NEVER happen!


hehehe
jasanr is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jasanr For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2013, 06:57 AM   #1892
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Niche Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 129
Thanks: 21
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Isaac is a true wizard when it comes to SEO.

I have 2 sites with CaesarSEO. One site has had various companies do SEO work to it (before I found Isaac), it dropped a few rankings after Penguin 2.0 was released. My other site has had only Isaac working on it and from the look of the stats the penguin never touched it.

Here is the example site that has only had CaesarSEO work on it:



This is a pretty competitive keyword, which recently moved from position 8 to position 4:


And I just switched one of my keywords in the last 24 hours... you can already see the Isaac "bump"


I'm so glad I found you Isaac

cheers,
Simon
Niche Kid is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Niche Kid For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2013, 09:27 AM   #1893
PR Apex
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 280
Thanks: 26
Thanked 84 Times in 63 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Purchased a campaign about 11 days ago on the 26th of May for an affiliate site of mine. The site was not in the top 500 for any keywords at all. Here I am tracking the 2 main keywords and several secondary keywords:



This is what I am used to seeing with Isaac as I've been using him for the past 2 years, I am not shocked. So I may not be as excited in my reviews or post as often as you "isaac newbies" do but he's the best
Ethan F. is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ethan F. For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2013, 09:12 PM   #1894
HyperActive Warrior
 
jugnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: skt
Posts: 204
Thanks: 22
Thanked 41 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am very happy to be part of this awesome service. i hope i will be on the first page of google soon as possible. Check your Email isaac.

Thanks
jugnu is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jugnu For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2013, 10:25 PM   #1895
Untouchable
War Room Member
 
kennykjtan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 151
Thanks: 16
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Guys,

Finally one of my KW out of 12 given to Isaac touch-down on PAGE#1 yesterday!!!!!!! after approximately 2 months handling over to Isaac. This is one of the KW that I posted on post #1872..... Below is the screenshot. Thanks man!!... Enjoy!!

kennykjtan is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kennykjtan For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2013, 07:15 AM   #1896
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 152
Thanks: 30
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello everyone
Isaac is working with my very new website more than a month these are my results, I trust that is going to improve every day because I see others doing well. There are not competition and not too much volume. One keyword is doing OK the other one still no showing up. Thanks




kaizenfer is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kaizenfer For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2013, 12:24 PM   #1897
PR Apex
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 280
Thanks: 26
Thanked 84 Times in 63 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just had another boost today on my affiliate site, and wanted to show actual graphs... this campaign started May 26th and was N/A for all keywords.

Ethan F. is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ethan F. For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jun 2013, 10:57 AM   #1898
Business Advisor
War Room Member
 
maxrezn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 426
Thanks: 313
Thanked 335 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


1 month in. If anyone wants to help me kidnap Isaac and his team...lets do it. We can work out arrangements for a nice ware house somewhere in Kansas. Can you imagine what kind of SEO wizard magic they can do with unlimited Google Fiber and BBQ?
maxrezn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to maxrezn For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Jun 2013, 12:13 PM   #1899
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 921
Thanks: 36
Thanked 100 Times in 97 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

let me know if you have spot open. I have few projects.
jspmedia is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jspmedia For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Jun 2013, 05:55 PM   #1900
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Des Lau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 492
Thanks: 208
Thanked 238 Times in 113 Posts
Default
Re: Closed until further notice.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Another glowing testimonial..

I've been using Isaac's services for 6 months and one of my client's sites have ranked #1 for most of that time, moderately competitive keyphrase...needless to say everyone is happy

Just a casual screenshot lol:



When are you opening up slots again Isaac!!?!
Des Lau is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Des Lau For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
effective, orders, panda, pinguin, post, seo, seo service, service, wso

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:09 AM.