Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 16th Jul 2013, 06:08 PM   #2001
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How do I order and what is the price?

Thanks!
bamiller03 is offline  
Unread 16th Jul 2013, 06:11 PM   #2002
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any help would greatly be appreciated, never ordered on this forum before.

Thanks everyone!
bamiller03 is offline  
Unread 17th Jul 2013, 05:20 AM   #2003
Va
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4,294,967,295
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered

Will send you the detail via email. Thanks!
Va is offline  
Unread 17th Jul 2013, 11:25 AM   #2004
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just put my 2nd order in.

Competition is fairly stiff due to local results and yelp, I need the magic touch!

Kw1: 13

Kw2: 12
infinite21 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to infinite21 For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Jul 2013, 05:29 PM   #2005
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 64
Thanks: 29
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are you still accepting new order? I have PM you, thanks
skylink is offline  
Unread 17th Jul 2013, 09:49 PM   #2006
SuperSEO Samurai
War Room Member
 
SEOMOJO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Three new orders

Transaction ID: 98K35869YK933902N
Transaction ID: 4HS275146T472371V
Transaction ID: 61237972CU5427819

Superstar
SEOMOJO is offline  
Unread 17th Jul 2013, 11:00 PM   #2007
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online - Australia
Posts: 55
Thanks: 13
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered
NicheSiteAWeek is offline  
Unread 17th Jul 2013, 11:06 PM   #2008
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jason Hill View Post

Hi Isaac,

just emailed you

Jason
Replied Jason, thanks.

Originally Posted by Airwolf View Post

Hi Isaac,

I have replied your email with few more questions.

Hope you will reply soon.
Replied. Thanks.

Originally Posted by p307ig View Post

I just ordered
Will email you soon.

Originally Posted by bluemanhand View Post

Ok, am I an unpleasant client or are you happy to work with my new domain?
We won't be working together.

Originally Posted by chrisg717 View Post

Hey Isaac, just purchased another campaign. You did outstanding work last time and I'm looking forward to seeing your work.... also sending over an email asap. Thanks
Will let you know Chris, thanks.

Originally Posted by samburland View Post

Hey There I just signed up

Look forward to great things to come
Will let you know soon thanks.

Originally Posted by bamiller03 View Post

How do I order and what is the price?

Thanks!
Originally Posted by bamiller03 View Post

Any help would greatly be appreciated, never ordered on this forum before.

Thanks everyone!
The information you need is on the first page of this thread. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Va View Post

I just ordered

Will send you the detail via email. Thanks!
Will let you know, thanks.

Originally Posted by infinite21 View Post

Just put my 2nd order in.

Competition is fairly stiff due to local results and yelp, I need the magic touch!

Kw1: 13

Kw2: 12
Will let you know, thanks.

Originally Posted by skylink View Post

Are you still accepting new order? I have PM you, thanks
Yes.

Originally Posted by SEOMOJO View Post

Three new orders

Transaction ID: 98K35869YK933902N
Transaction ID: 4HS275146T472371V
Transaction ID: 61237972CU5427819

Superstar
Thanks for the repeat business SEOMOJO.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 18th Jul 2013, 01:42 AM   #2009
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac

Thanks for the SEO work on my site.

The site went from absolutely nowhere in Google to page 5 in 6 weeks for a couple of very competitive terms in the technology niche. It is moving up steadily.

I now get 8 software downloads a day compared to between 0-2 downloads before I used your service. I am expecting that to rise! A 400%+ improvement in downloads!

An order for 2 more sites is on the way.

Thanks again.... Paul
paulh001 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to paulh001 For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jul 2013, 02:05 PM   #2010
Active Warrior
 
galmiar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 41
Thanks: 10
Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hiya, I have just set up another website for you to rank How long should I wait before it is ready for your seo?
galmiar is offline  
Unread 18th Jul 2013, 05:46 PM   #2011
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 921
Thanks: 36
Thanked 100 Times in 97 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered another campaign..Can't wait to see rank boost..
jspmedia is offline  
Unread 19th Jul 2013, 08:55 AM   #2012
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac,

I just ordered again.

Thank you
privatenetwork is offline  
Unread 21st Jul 2013, 04:04 PM   #2013
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac

I have just ordered 3 more campaigns in addition to the one i already have running

Look forward to hearing from you again

Transaction IDs

8ES8191445062734J
1FX99345RW7913306
0PS76333DF375492T
preciousbabe is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to preciousbabe For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Jul 2013, 06:21 AM   #2014
Active Warrior
 
pinocchio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 39
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello!!

Ordered first time. Looking forward to a long relationship...
Transactioncode starts with 20N517.....
pinocchio is offline  
Unread 22nd Jul 2013, 09:38 PM   #2015
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 49
Thanks: 8
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac, I just ordered!
(After waiting several months... :p)
azwar is offline  
Unread 22nd Jul 2013, 10:19 PM   #2016
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Humble Testimoni

I started used this service 3 months ago. I have couple of web in page 1, but since google update, all my site were gone. Then i found isaac, at first i was sceptical since my site often dissapear during the first month of this service. I dont why that happen. But this last month my site were on Number #1 !!!, yes it is on number one. on highly comp local kw.
On both kw, this result never occur from my previous experince with other seo service.

Thanks Isaac on your great service. Ur the best. Thx mate
Masteguh is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Masteguh For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jul 2013, 03:50 PM   #2017
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This SEO service rocks, here is my main kw ranking after using isaac's service for 1 month, its also highly competitive:

ExWizzard is offline  
Unread 24th Jul 2013, 05:05 AM   #2018
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered.
nabelea is offline  
Unread 24th Jul 2013, 05:46 AM   #2019
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

placed one new order
duoduo is offline  
Unread 24th Jul 2013, 10:12 AM   #2020
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 168
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just took the plunge and ordered.
Darren Yates is offline  
Unread 24th Jul 2013, 02:52 PM   #2021
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac,

I have ordered another campaign.

Thank you very much
privatenetwork is offline  
Unread 24th Jul 2013, 06:38 PM   #2022
Business Advisor
War Room Member
 
maxrezn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 426
Thanks: 313
Thanked 335 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ahh...on the first page for every keyword now.

maxrezn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to maxrezn For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2013, 07:56 PM   #2023
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by paulh001 View Post

Hi Isaac

Thanks for the SEO work on my site.

The site went from absolutely nowhere in Google to page 5 in 6 weeks for a couple of very competitive terms in the technology niche. It is moving up steadily.

I now get 8 software downloads a day compared to between 0-2 downloads before I used your service. I am expecting that to rise! A 400%+ improvement in downloads!

An order for 2 more sites is on the way.

Thanks again.... Paul
Thanks Paul for the awesome review.

Originally Posted by galmiar View Post

Hiya, I have just set up another website for you to rank How long should I wait before it is ready for your seo?
I think you can give it to me now Galmiar.

Originally Posted by jspmedia View Post

Just ordered another campaign..Can't wait to see rank boost..
Thanks jspmedia.

Originally Posted by privatenetwork View Post

Hi Isaac,

I just ordered again.

Thank you
Thank you, will let you know soon.

Originally Posted by preciousbabe View Post

Hi Isaac

I have just ordered 3 more campaigns in addition to the one i already have running

Look forward to hearing from you again

Transaction IDs

8ES8191445062734J
1FX99345RW7913306
0PS76333DF375492T
Thank you, will let you know soon.

Originally Posted by pinocchio View Post

Hello!!

Ordered first time. Looking forward to a long relationship...
Transactioncode starts with 20N517.....
Thank you, will let you know soon.

Originally Posted by azwar View Post

Hi Isaac, I just ordered!
(After waiting several months... :p)
Thank you, will let you know soon.

Originally Posted by Masteguh View Post

Humble Testimoni

I started used this service 3 months ago. I have couple of web in page 1, but since google update, all my site were gone. Then i found isaac, at first i was sceptical since my site often dissapear during the first month of this service. I dont why that happen. But this last month my site were on Number #1 !!!, yes it is on number one. on highly comp local kw.
On both kw, this result never occur from my previous experince with other seo service.

Thanks Isaac on your great service. Ur the best. Thx mate
Thank you for the awesome review Masteguh.

Originally Posted by ExWizzard View Post

This SEO service rocks, here is my main kw ranking after using isaac's service for 1 month, its also highly competitive:

Thank you for the awesome review Wizzard. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by nabelea View Post

I just ordered.
Thank you, will let you know soon.

Originally Posted by duoduo View Post

placed one new order
Thank you, will let you know soon.

Originally Posted by Darren Yates View Post

I just took the plunge and ordered.
Thank you, will let you know soon.

Originally Posted by privatenetwork View Post

Hi Isaac,

I have ordered another campaign.

Thank you very much
Thank you, will let you know soon.

Originally Posted by maxrezn View Post

Ahh...on the first page for every keyword now.

Awesome Max! I love your reviews.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 25th Jul 2013, 05:37 AM   #2024
V12
ProActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
V12's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Outside the Box
Posts: 377
Thanks: 213
Thanked 98 Times in 74 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Made another order.
V12 is offline  
Unread 25th Jul 2013, 09:29 AM   #2025
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is a great service - been running about 4 weeks on a brand new domain - keyword 1 is ranked number 5, keyword 2 is ranked number 11.


thanks Isaac - going to order another one right now!
thebirddog is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to thebirddog For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Jul 2013, 02:42 PM   #2026
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered.
Copter is offline  
Unread 25th Jul 2013, 07:24 PM   #2027
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered.
MantelDepot is offline  
Unread 26th Jul 2013, 06:20 AM   #2028
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac,

Such an amazing quality offer you have here. Just
a few questions...

* are you offering offline business local seo?
* do you rank local business websites?
* do you rank local business videos?
* can you do local seo ranking on google.co.uk

Please advise. Thanks.
Shefiu is offline  
Unread 26th Jul 2013, 08:29 PM   #2029
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by V12 View Post

Made another order.
Thank you V12, will let you know.

Originally Posted by thebirddog View Post

This is a great service - been running about 4 weeks on a brand new domain - keyword 1 is ranked number 5, keyword 2 is ranked number 11.


thanks Isaac - going to order another one right now!
Thanks for the review. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Copter View Post

I just ordered.
Will let you know, thanks.

Originally Posted by MantelDepot View Post

I just ordered.
Will let you know, thanks.

Originally Posted by sumi1984 View Post

Dear Caesar,

I have given a mail in @hotmail.com. Expecting a reply from you soon. My mail starts with

My blog is www.*******. blogspot.com. It is an educational blog ..........


With best regards,
ES.
I would appreciate it if you hide my email address like you hide your website URL. Thanks.

Originally Posted by V12 View Post

Not good posting someone's email on a public forum - please remove some characters from it otherwise it will get spammed.
Thanks for watching out for me V12. You saved me a lot of time.

Originally Posted by Shefiu View Post

Hi Isaac,

Such an amazing quality offer you have here. Just
a few questions...

* are you offering offline business local seo?
* do you rank local business websites?
* do you rank local business videos?
* can you do local seo ranking on google.co.uk

Please advise. Thanks.
1) Yes 2)Yes 3)Yes 4) Yes, Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 27th Jul 2013, 01:03 AM   #2030
VIP Warrior
 
mix_daylee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 478
Thanks: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered.
mix_daylee is offline  
Unread 28th Jul 2013, 06:04 PM   #2031
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

An update from my first order:

Kw1 up 5 spots to which now sits at #5 in Google.
Kw2: It's dancing around but it seems to be moving steadily upward on Page 2

I am extremely pleased so far and I don't have any doubt Issac will get me into top 3!

Last edited on 28th Jul 2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: grammer
infinite21 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to infinite21 For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Jul 2013, 06:25 PM   #2032
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Chicago Little Village
Posts: 360
Thanks: 7
Thanked 55 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Transaction ID: 9KL05398WL011930J

email sent
pepes4329 is offline  
Unread 28th Jul 2013, 06:46 PM   #2033
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 53
Thanks: 7
Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just made an order to check your service on newly built site. Transaction ID: 0KD29388EY739873D
smkiran is offline  
Unread 30th Jul 2013, 04:12 PM   #2034
Active Warrior
 
galmiar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 41
Thanks: 10
Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hiya, I sent details about changing some keywords a few days ago. Not sure if you got it, so I just sent it via email once more.

Please let me know you got it ok.

Thank you
galmiar is offline  
Unread 30th Jul 2013, 05:04 PM   #2035
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 53
Thanks: 7
Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Did you got my email with details? I sent you all the details and waiting for your response from last 2 days.
smkiran is offline  
Unread 30th Jul 2013, 05:54 PM   #2036
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mix_daylee View Post

I just ordered.
You should been set by now, thanks.

Originally Posted by infinite21 View Post

An update from my first order:

Kw1 up 5 spots to which now sits at #5 in Google.
Kw2: It's dancing around but it seems to be moving steadily upward on Page 2

I am extremely pleased so far and I don't have any doubt Issac will get me into top 3!
Thanks for the testimonial infinite, much appreciated!

Originally Posted by pepes4329 View Post

Transaction ID: 9KL05398WL011930J

email sent
Will let you know soon, thanks.

Originally Posted by smkiran View Post

Just made an order to check your service on newly built site. Transaction ID: 0KD29388EY739873D
Originally Posted by smkiran View Post

Did you got my email with details? I sent you all the details and waiting for your response from last 2 days.
Did you include your Warriorforum username in the email? Because I don't see any orders with your username.

Originally Posted by galmiar View Post

Hiya, I sent details about changing some keywords a few days ago. Not sure if you got it, so I just sent it via email once more.

Please let me know you got it ok.

Thank you
Will get back to you. Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 31st Jul 2013, 01:56 AM   #2037
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 83
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello
Im interested in your service, do you accept Skrill(moneybookers) , we don't have paypal here

Regards
fouadjabre is offline  
Unread 31st Jul 2013, 08:07 AM   #2038
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Service ordered
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac, I have just ordered your service. PayPal trans#5RH65369AS8877620

Last edited on 31st Jul 2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: add paypal pmt
westernbid is offline  
Unread 31st Jul 2013, 08:34 AM   #2039
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Service ordered
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fouadjabre View Post

Hello
Im interested in your service, do you accept Skrill(moneybookers) , we don't have paypal here

Regards
Hi,

Currently only accepting Paypal. Sorry.

Originally Posted by westernbid View Post

Hi Isaac, I have just ordered your service. PayPal trans#5RH65369AS8877620
Will have a look, thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 31st Jul 2013, 11:03 AM   #2040
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 83
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

Do you have a freelancer account? i can pay you there and you can withdraw them to paypal
fouadjabre is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to fouadjabre For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Jul 2013, 12:39 PM   #2041
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey, just placed my first order. Looking forward to a long-term relationship! Email sent with the details.
uberfly is offline  
Unread 31st Jul 2013, 02:13 PM   #2042
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Payment id: ID3AT27303NV856880X

Looking forward to some good results!
pedperson is offline  
Unread 1st Aug 2013, 03:17 PM   #2043
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Third order coming upaypal: I-R9YEV7DFKGF6, so far loving this service!
infinite21 is offline  
Unread 2nd Aug 2013, 07:41 AM   #2044
SuperSEO Samurai
War Room Member
 
SEOMOJO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

HI Isaac,

Im losing count on how many orders I have place.
Please find a new one
Transaction ID: 01V33159BF1476033


Thank you for your excellent work.
SEOMOJO is offline  
Unread 3rd Aug 2013, 05:11 AM   #2045
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 49
Thanks: 32
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered another gig. ID: 38R745596W249154E

Thanks!
wcroz99 is offline  
Unread 3rd Aug 2013, 05:02 PM   #2046
Warrior Member
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Barin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Madison,WI
Posts: 9
Thanks: 43
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac, I have just ordered. Transaction ID: 7SP50514B41905744
Barin is offline  
Unread 4th Aug 2013, 10:54 AM   #2047
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isaac,

Just purchased second order $99 campaigns and sent email to you.
PayPal recurring payments:
ID 9GF648981F9140209

Kind regards,

Handra
irandra is offline  
Unread 4th Aug 2013, 11:52 PM   #2048
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

placed one new order
duoduo is offline  
Unread 5th Aug 2013, 06:33 AM   #2049
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fouadjabre View Post

Hello,

Do you have a freelancer account? i can pay you there and you can withdraw them to paypal
I'm sorry, currently I'd only like to accept payments through Paypal directly, thanks.

Originally Posted by uberfly View Post

Hey, just placed my first order. Looking forward to a long-term relationship! Email sent with the details.
Thanks for your order uberfly, you should have been setup by now.

Originally Posted by pedperson View Post

Payment id: ID3AT27303NV856880X

Looking forward to some good results!
You should have been set by now, thanks.

Originally Posted by infinite21 View Post

Third order coming upaypal: I-R9YEV7DFKGF6, so far loving this service!
You should have been set by now, thanks.

Originally Posted by SEOMOJO View Post

HI Isaac,

Im losing count on how many orders I have place.
Please find a new one
Transaction ID: 01V33159BF1476033


Thank you for your excellent work.
Thank you for the continuous business SEOMOJO, much appreciated!

Originally Posted by wcroz99 View Post

Just ordered another gig. ID: 38R745596W249154E

Thanks!
You should have been set by now. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Barind23 View Post

Hi Isaac, I have just ordered. Transaction ID: 7SP50514B41905744
Will let you know, thanks.

Originally Posted by irandra View Post

Hi Isaac,

Just purchased second order $99 campaigns and sent email to you.
PayPal recurring payments:
ID 9GF648981F9140209

Kind regards,

Handra
Will let you know, thanks.

Originally Posted by duoduo View Post

placed one new order
Will let you know, thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 5th Aug 2013, 09:20 AM   #2050
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Google Page 1 - Warriors Are Banking!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Anybody did it recently and can provide a quick review?
GlobalPay is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
effective, orders, panda, pinguin, post, seo, seo service, service, wso

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:38 AM.