Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 4th Jun 2012, 09:40 AM   #201
IM Marketer Gone Crazy!
 
buyitpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: La Mirada, CA
Posts: 212
Thanks: 3
Thanked 57 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ceasar:

I'd never been ranked or done any real indexing to my site before except for "ping-o-matic" stuff Luke that- I mean I'd never done any directories or social network in my site... Heck not even sure if my site can be indexed... Can you tell me by looking at my site if you can help me? I can pm you the details?
buyitpc is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to buyitpc For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jun 2012, 12:21 PM   #202
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
vaital's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Sunny Cali :)
Posts: 308
Thanks: 1
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

O.k. I'm getting PMs asking how Isac's SEO is working for me, so:

1. If you look at my post # you'll see that it's not 50 yet, that means I cannot reply to a PM.

2. I have posted about my gains using Caesar's service quite a few times, so I don't really know why I'm getting asked about his service in my PM's. It's not like I'm going to say anything different than what has already been stated on the thread.

I understand your concern, but quite honestly, if you really want to know how it works, there's only one way to find out.
vaital is offline  
Unread 4th Jun 2012, 01:56 PM   #203
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Your Service looks good and thinking of making a couple of orders just wordering for your backlinking do you also use LSI keywords plus the keywords we provide?
Airsoft guy is offline  
Unread 4th Jun 2012, 06:25 PM   #204
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by buyitpc View Post

Hi Ceasar:

I'd never been ranked or done any real indexing to my site before except for "ping-o-matic" stuff Luke that- I mean I'd never done any directories or social network in my site... Heck not even sure if my site can be indexed... Can you tell me by looking at my site if you can help me? I can pm you the details?
Pm'ed you back.

Originally Posted by vaital View Post

O.k. I'm getting PMs asking how Isac's SEO is working for me, so:

1. If you look at my post # you'll see that it's not 50 yet, that means I cannot reply to a PM.

2. I have posted about my gains using Caesar's service quite a few times, so I don't really know why I'm getting asked about his service in my PM's. It's not like I'm going to say anything different than what has already been stated on the thread.

I understand your concern, but quite honestly, if you really want to know how it works, there's only one way to find out.
Thanks Vaital.

Originally Posted by Airsoft guy View Post

Your Service looks good and thinking of making a couple of orders just wordering for your backlinking do you also use LSI keywords plus the keywords we provide?
We do add additional keywords in the midst yes.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 4th Jun 2012, 07:47 PM   #205
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Rucco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 94
Thanks: 31
Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered.
Rucco is offline  
Unread 4th Jun 2012, 09:24 PM   #206
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Global
Posts: 292
Thanks: 98
Thanked 53 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Post Pinguin GUARANTEED Effective SEO Service - From The Same WSO That Has Had 1000+ Orders
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bluemanhand View Post

I just ordered. Old site, used previous seo service and ranked well... and then dropped. Now in #42 and #27 for VERY competitive keywords. Let's see how Isac goes.
Update: it has been 3 weeks. Sad to say, the results are not good.

Start of campaign...

Keyword one: #42
Keyword two: #27

After three weeks...

Keyword one: #64
Keyword two: Not in top 200!

I have roughly one more week remaining in month one. I hope for some improvements.
Valuable Solos is offline  
Unread 4th Jun 2012, 10:49 PM   #207
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: QLD, Australia
Posts: 112
Thanks: 2
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered 5 orders, looking forward to seeing some great results
brhamo is offline  
Unread 4th Jun 2012, 11:42 PM   #208
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rucco View Post

Just ordered.
Thanks. Will get back to you once ready.

Originally Posted by bluemanhand View Post

Update: it has been 3 weeks. Sad to say, the results are not good.

Start of campaign...

Keyword one: #42
Keyword two: #27

After three weeks...

Keyword one: #64
Keyword two: Not in top 200!

I have roughly one more week remaining in month one. I hope for some improvements.
You have multiple campaigns running with me but I guess you are referring to the one that you signed up on the 19th of May. That's 2 weeks into the service, not 3 and there 2 still to go for the month.

Here's the campaign's performance:



First keyword hit as high as #23 from #47 and it's now at #60

Second keyword went as high as #19 and now it's at #131.

By the graphs I don't think the site is Panda/Penguin affected. If that's true then with a bit of patience I'm sure we can get this site to rank pretty good.

Originally Posted by brhamo View Post

Just ordered 5 orders, looking forward to seeing some great results
Hi Brhamo, thank you for the orders, will get back to you once your campaigns are ready.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 4th Jun 2012, 11:51 PM   #209
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Note:

I'm getting PM'ed or emailed at least once a day from people asking me the exact same 2 questions:

1) Whether or not I can give quotes to rank at #1 for a keyword.
2) How long I estimate to hit a keyword at #1 position.

I'll answer these questions once for all for everyone.

1) I do not do special campaigns giving quotes and a particular price. I just do not have the time to handle that as well with the already much work to do. So please don't ask me that.

2) I don't and won't and can't give ETAs on campaigns. Some campaigns take an extremely short time to rank for very competitive keywords. Some campaigns take an extremely long time to rank for very easy keywords. God knows the exact reason why. Base your thoughts on the results that both I and customers share on this thread and judge for yourself please.

Thank you very much.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 07:45 AM   #210
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 56
Thanks: 7
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My lastest campaign with you:
Keyword 1: #3 on Google
Keyword 2: #20

And it's only 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kimhannah is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kimhannah For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 10:09 AM   #211
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kimhannah View Post

My lastest campaign with you:
Keyword 1: #3 on Google
Keyword 2: #20

And it's only 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Kim for the review. Appreciated.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 10:14 AM   #212
Warrior Member
 
atrainz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just Ordered.

Looking forward to seeing what you can do for me
atrainz is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 10:45 AM   #213
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does this work for Canada and french keywords? Thanks
brenard is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 01:40 PM   #214
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Arizona, USA
Posts: 42
Thanks: 32
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Adding to the last question... Does your service works with Spanish KWs\sites? If so, are there any additional requirements that you will need us to fulfill to be able to proceed with your service (KW lists, target KWs, etc)? Thanks in advance.
incognito19 is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 03:27 PM   #215
Smart Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Near The Beach
Posts: 180
Thanks: 21
Thanked 59 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered, and sent you an email, my site is the unlock iphone tips website. Let me know if you got my email?

Thanks
lowkey786 is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 04:26 PM   #216
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , Canada.
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CaesarSEO View Post


You have multiple campaigns running with me but I guess you are referring to the one that you signed up on the 19th of May. That's 2 weeks into the service, not 3 and there 2 still to go for the month.

I think the best thing for everyone here to do is to get a basic membership at serpfox to see the true ranking to avoid any discrepancies. This is the same stats that Isaac sees on his end.
venturist is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 06:15 PM   #217
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 136
Thanks: 63
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm an old customer of Isac's service and i really trust his work. He is one of the little trusted members in the forum
Isac old service delivered multiple #1 rankings for my sites and i decided to switch to the new service because of the continuous updates in SEO.

I have tested Isac's new service with new site and in less than 2 weeks my site went to #10 and #16 for my 2 main keywords

Keep the good work Isac
mahmoud747 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to mahmoud747 For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 06:35 PM   #218
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Bank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 18
Thanks: 20
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered
Bank is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 08:47 PM   #219
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by atrainz View Post

Just Ordered.

Looking forward to seeing what you can do for me
Thank you for the order. Will get back to you once ready.

Originally Posted by brenard View Post

Does this work for Canada and french keywords? Thanks
Yes.

Originally Posted by incognito19 View Post

Adding to the last question... Does your service works with Spanish KWssites? If so, are there any additional requirements that you will need us to fulfill to be able to proceed with your service (KW lists, target KWs, etc)? Thanks in advance.
Yes. No.

Originally Posted by lowkey786 View Post

I just ordered, and sent you an email, my site is the unlock iphone tips website. Let me know if you got my email?

Thanks
Originally Posted by venturist View Post

I think the best thing for everyone here to do is to get a basic membership at serpfox to see the true ranking to avoid any discrepancies. This is the same stats that Isaac sees on his end.
Nice idea venturist. SERPfox is actually free for 10 keywords anyways.

Originally Posted by mahmoud747 View Post

I'm an old customer of Isac's service and i really trust his work. He is one of the little trusted members in the forum
Isac old service delivered multiple #1 rankings for my sites and i decided to switch to the new service because of the continuous updates in SEO.

I have tested Isac's new service with new site and in less than 2 weeks my site went to #10 and #16 for my 2 main keywords

Keep the good work Isac
Thanks mahmoud, I'm glad you are enjoying the new service.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 09:16 PM   #220
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Bank View Post

Just ordered


Okay Bank, here's the complete list of your latest posts in this forum from the 7th of August of 2011:





Looks weird to me that 99% of your latest posts are in John Moore's service threads saying how great his service, how great the person is. Nothing wrong with that but if you are claiming John's services are so amazing and that they still work after Panda, why don't you go and order his service?

I also checked your URL. It's the same one you signed up to my previous service on the 18th of November 2011. You had that running with me 2-3 months and even though I delivered amazing results at the time you don't seem to have left any reviews on my service's thread but somehow you were amazed by John's service all the time.

Not to mention John Moore launched his service just a few days after that on the 23rd of November.

Therefore campaign rejected.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 09:44 PM   #221
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 56
Thanks: 7
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CaesarSEO View Post

Okay Bank, here's the complete list of your latest posts in this forum from the 7th of August of 2011:





Looks weird to me that 99% of your latest posts are in John Moore's service threads saying how great his service, how great the person is. Nothing wrong with that but if you are claiming John's services are so amazing and that they still work after Panda, why don't you go and order his service?

I also checked your URL. It's the same one you signed up to my previous service on the 18th of November 2011. You had that running with me 2-3 months and even though I delivered amazing results at the time you don't seem to have left any reviews on my service's thread but somehow you were amazed by John's service all the time.

Not to mention John Moore launched his service just a few days after that on the 23rd of November.

Therefore campaign rejected.
Copycat service won't last long They'll be ruined easily.

I believe in Isaac and his service.
kimhannah is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 09:56 PM   #222
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Updated Step 1:

Step 1 - Very Important

Failure to comply to this step will result in the rejection of your campaign.

Please leave a post on this thread saying something like "I just ordered". We want to know exactly who we are dealing with.

Also, if your ID is somehow suspicious e.g with 1 post count and only a few days old there's 90% chance I'll be rejecting your campaign as well.

I don't want your business if you can't prove me who you are. Point.


You don't have to do this step if I know you well already or you are a previous customer of mine.

Want to know why I'm doing this? Well, competitors try to join my service from time to time (I guess it proves how good my service is). I'm giving them no chance this time around.




Note:

Don't get me wrong. My main focus is trying to keep this service effective for all the present customers.

I believe one of the key elements in doing that is actually keeping snitches and competitors away. And most importantly even if I suffer some business loss it's probably best to not allow just about everyone into the service.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 11:15 PM   #223
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 60
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there. Just signed up....
4HN53860YL102463H

Site is: dia********.org

You should have the kw's emailed to you.

Thank you!
born2drv is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 12:35 AM   #224
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by born2drv View Post

Hi there. Just signed up....
4HN53860YL102463H

Site is: dia********.org

You should have the kw's emailed to you.

Thank you!
Thank you for your order. Will get back to you once your campaign is ready.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 04:35 AM   #225
jaski6969
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi

just ordered

johnny

topgear
jaski6969 is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 07:28 AM   #226
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
vaital's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Sunny Cali :)
Posts: 308
Thanks: 1
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Another review:

Well, another new site of mine, this time an EMD with only Isac doing work on it has the main KW at #3 in less than 2 weeks time! It's a medium difficulty term with @4000 exact searches a month. This is the fastest seo I've experienced and don't want to jinx it.

I'm very glad he is protecting his game like this, I would too.

Isac, thanks buddy-thanks to you we are now spoiled and want to rank in less than a month
vaital is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to vaital For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 08:29 AM   #227
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 360
Thanks: 84
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Where do I start with Isaac!

I don't normally leave reviews for link building services, as obviously I have a huge reputation on here to up keep for my own link building service and a following of customers. (In effect - Isaac is a direct competitor!)

However, I do consider Isaac a friend, and we have worked together for over a year on various projects.

This guy is a top professional, always polite and helpful, and his knowledge of SEO is vast even beyond myself to some degree.

As for his SEO service, this guy can get you some very fast, lasting results.

We all seen what happened with the Panda/Penguin update, and diversity is the way forward when it comes to building links.

Both Isaac (and even myself with my RankWarrior packages) can't work miracles, but if your site is well designed, you have decent content, you keep it updated etc, then you are going to succeed with Isaac.

Diversify your links, diversify your anchors, AND diversify your link providers (If you have the budget try Isaac's package along with my Google Destroyer - RESULTS ARE AMAZING WHEN COMBINED) and you will get FIRST PAGE RESULTS every time!

To sum up, Isaac delivers what he promises, the guy is an SEO genius if ever there was one, and THIS LINK BUILDING SERVICE ROCKS!!
rankwarrior is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to rankwarrior For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 08:40 AM   #228
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jaski6969 View Post

hi

just ordered

johnny

topgear
Thank you topgear, will be getting back to you once all is set.

Originally Posted by vaital View Post

Another review:

Well, another new site of mine, this time an EMD with only Isac doing work on it has the main KW at #3 in less than 2 weeks time! It's a medium difficulty term with @4000 exact searches a month. This is the fastest seo I've experienced and don't want to jinx it.

I'm very glad he is protecting his game like this, I would too.

Isac, thanks buddy-thanks to you we are now spoiled and want to rank in less than a month
Thanks Vaital for yet another review. Duh, everyone please don't start expecting page 1 rankings within a month.

Originally Posted by rankwarrior View Post

Where do I start with Isaac!

I don't normally leave reviews for link building services, as obviously I have a huge reputation on here to up keep for my own link building service and a following of customers. (In effect - Isaac is a direct competitor!)

However, I do consider Isaac a friend, and we have worked together for over a year on various projects.

This guy is a top professional, always polite and helpful, and his knowledge of SEO is vast even beyond myself to some degree.

As for his SEO service, this guy can get you some very fast, lasting results.

We all seen what happened with the Panda/Penguin update, and diversity is the way forward when it comes to building links.

Both Isaac (and even myself with my RankWarrior packages) can't work miracles, but if your site is well designed, you have decent content, you keep it updated etc, then you are going to succeed with Isaac.

Diversify your links, diversify your anchors, AND diversify your link providers (If you have the budget try Isaac's package along with my Google Destroyer - RESULTS ARE AMAZING WHEN COMBINED) and you will get FIRST PAGE RESULTS every time!

To sum up, Isaac delivers what he promises, the guy is an SEO genius if ever there was one, and THIS LINK BUILDING SERVICE ROCKS!!
Thank you rankwarrior for the great review. All the best mate.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 10:34 AM   #229
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How many keywords can we target for one page? If we have multiple keywords we want to target for one website would it be better to make sub pages and you build backlinks to those or can you do muiltiple packages to the same page?
Airsoft guy is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 12:11 PM   #230
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered.

thanks

Bill
Bill321 is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 12:20 PM   #231
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is there a way we can target 3 keywords for a page instead of two?
Airsoft guy is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 01:08 PM   #232
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 302
Thanks: 4
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CaesarSEO View Post



Okay Bank, here's the complete list of your latest posts in this forum from the 7th of August of 2011:





Looks weird to me that 99% of your latest posts are in John Moore's service threads saying how great his service, how great the person is. Nothing wrong with that but if you are claiming John's services are so amazing and that they still work after Panda, why don't you go and order his service?

I also checked your URL. It's the same one you signed up to my previous service on the 18th of November 2011. You had that running with me 2-3 months and even though I delivered amazing results at the time you don't seem to have left any reviews on my service's thread but somehow you were amazed by John's service all the time.

Not to mention John Moore launched his service just a few days after that on the 23rd of November.

Therefore campaign rejected.
This is why I'm so wary of reviews from people with less than 200 posts here. Even with a small history like that you never know who's scrubbing each other's backs.
kirakirafuwafuwa is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 01:12 PM   #233
W2L
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 80
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Caesar .. how many keywords can we provide per campaign? I understand you will work in only 1 URL per .. which is OK by me however; I had some penguin issues with other sites of mine and it was mainly because my anchor text diversification was horrible (90% money keywords, 10% other) ..

Is it OK if I send you say 1 main keyword I want to rank for and 9 others you can use for diversification?

... Lastly.. I used to provide services here WAY WAY WAYYYYY back (2-3 years ago) however; I am now fully dedicated to my own projects/sites ... am I going to get rejected?
W2L is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 04:27 PM   #234
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
vaital's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Sunny Cali :)
Posts: 308
Thanks: 1
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Isac, I just made a new sale because of your work brother!

I wanted to thank you from my heart as a father of 2 children, you're helping me make this dream come true and to me that means everything.
May God bless you.

If you ever need a hand in keeping copy cats away, I will do what I can to protect this service, just ask.

Thanks again-more reviews to come...
vaital is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to vaital For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 05:12 PM   #235
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just sent you an email.

Thanks
minamuni is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 06:35 PM   #236
W2L
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 80
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Oh well.. I was awaiting reply to see if I was going to get rejected.. I guess I'll find out sooner or later..

"I just ordered"

5 Campaigns > TID 0AJ53867HY628083E

I'll be sending an email with the details for all 5 projects shortly.

Cheers!
W2L is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 06:46 PM   #237
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Airsoft guy View Post

How many keywords can we target for one page? If we have multiple keywords we want to target for one website would it be better to make sub pages and you build backlinks to those or can you do muiltiple packages to the same page?
1. As many as you wish. On 1 condition, that your site has some authority.
2. You can do either way. Works both way.


Originally Posted by Bill321 View Post

Just ordered.

thanks

Bill
Hi Bill, will get back to you once the campaign is ready.

Originally Posted by Airsoft guy View Post

Is there a way we can target 3 keywords for a page instead of two?
Main keywords are only 2 for 1 package Airsoft, sorry mate.

Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

This is why I'm so wary of reviews from people with less than 200 posts here. Even with a small history like that you never know who's scrubbing each other's backs.
Yeah Kira, you hit that on the nail.

Originally Posted by W2L View Post

Caesar .. how many keywords can we provide per campaign? I understand you will work in only 1 URL per .. which is OK by me however; I had some penguin issues with other sites of mine and it was mainly because my anchor text diversification was horrible (90% money keywords, 10% other) ..

Is it OK if I send you say 1 main keyword I want to rank for and 9 others you can use for diversification?

... Lastly.. I used to provide services here WAY WAY WAYYYYY back (2-3 years ago) however; I am now fully dedicated to my own projects/sites ... am I going to get rejected?
2 Main keywords only W2L.

Originally Posted by vaital View Post

Isac, I just made a new sale because of your work brother!

I wanted to thank you from my heart as a father of 2 children, you're helping me make this dream come true and to me that means everything.
May God bless you.

If you ever need a hand in keeping copy cats away, I will do what I can to protect this service, just ask.

Thanks again-more reviews to come...
That's great Vaital, I don't lie when I say with my previous service customers made many times more what they paid me with the page 1 rankings that were delivered. I guess I will raise the price at some point just for that reason.

Originally Posted by minamuni View Post

I just sent you an email.

Thanks
Will check Mina.

Originally Posted by W2L View Post

Oh well.. I was awaiting reply to see if I was going to get rejected.. I guess I'll find out sooner or later..

"I just ordered"

5 Campaigns > TID 0AJ53867HY628083E

I'll be sending an email with the details for all 5 projects shortly.

Cheers!
Let me have a look. Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 06:49 PM   #238
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Temporarily Closed

Closed until further notice.

Current customers if you want to add in more campaigns contact me and I'll provide you with the payment links.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 06:55 PM   #239
W2L
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 80
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CaesarSEO View Post

Temporarily Closed

Closed until further notice.

Current customers if you want to add in more campaigns contact me and I'll provide you with the payment links.
Thanks for the notice. Should I assume I made it in time? :confused:
W2L is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 09:59 PM   #240
HyperActive Warrior
 
fren99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm late. Please notify me when you reopen your service.
fren99 is offline  
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 10:13 PM   #241
Dr. Daniel
War Room Member
 
dt1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 68
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Damn, I started reading through this thread yesterday, went to order a little bit ago only to find out it's closed Really need something like this right now, hopefully it will open again soon.
dt1968 is offline  
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 01:18 AM   #242
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fren99 View Post

I'm late. Please notify me when you reopen your service.
Originally Posted by dt1968 View Post

Damn, I started reading through this thread yesterday, went to order a little bit ago only to find out it's closed Really need something like this right now, hopefully it will open again soon.
Don't worry guys, will be reopening soon enough, I want to focus on current customers for the time being.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 08:41 AM   #243
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Had to reject quite a few orders today as well due to the buyers' lack of credibility.

Anyways a big thanks to all current customers who are sending in multiple orders.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 10:15 AM   #244
Active Warrior
 
kristeena's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 57
Thanks: 14
Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

UPDATE on One Of the Campaigns that is being done for one of my site by Isac
Started on: 16 May 2012
KW1: #64 Currently Dancing between 55 <> 81 (Probably rehearsing for a huge leap forward!)
KW2: #334 to #9 (On Page1 in 20 days!!!) (Huge SERP Gain)
Several Other Secondary Keywords are on Page 1 or 2 (Huge SERP Gain)
I am confident that all my keywords will get top rankings within few weeks.

Isac's SEO service is really doing well on contrary to few negative comments given by some other customers here.

I will be making few more orders as soon as the service is reopened.
kristeena is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kristeena For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 07:11 PM   #245
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
vaital's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Sunny Cali :)
Posts: 308
Thanks: 1
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Isac, it's better to temporarily close your service and keep the integrity of your work that we have all come to expect than to fall behind and affect everyone's campaign.

You totally did the right thing.
vaital is offline  
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 09:09 PM   #246
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is it still possible for current customers to make additional campaign purchases?

Thanks in advance!
Knightsage is offline  
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 10:38 PM   #247
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kristeena View Post

UPDATE on One Of the Campaigns that is being done for one of my site by Isac
Started on: 16 May 2012
KW1: #64 Currently Dancing between 55 <> 81 (Probably rehearsing for a huge leap forward!)
KW2: #334 to #9 (On Page1 in 20 days!!!) (Huge SERP Gain)
Several Other Secondary Keywords are on Page 1 or 2 (Huge SERP Gain)
I am confident that all my keywords will get top rankings within few weeks.

Isac's SEO service is really doing well on contrary to few negative comments given by some other customers here.

I will be making few more orders as soon as the service is reopened.
Hi Kristeena, thank you for the update. I've sent out an email with the option for current customers to add in campaigns if they want. Let me know if you haven't received it.

Originally Posted by vaital View Post

Isac, it's better to temporarily close your service and keep the integrity of your work that we have all come to expect than to fall behind and affect everyone's campaign.

You totally did the right thing.
Thanks Vaital, it's good to know that there are people who appreciate what I do.

Originally Posted by Knightsage View Post

Is it still possible for current customers to make additional campaign purchases?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, you should have received an email about it. If not tell me and I'll send it to you.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 10:57 PM   #248
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 447
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Isaac,

Payments have been sent. Please let me know once the campaigns have been set up. Thanks man.
EdwardDennis is offline  
Unread 8th Jun 2012, 08:11 AM   #249
Active Warrior
 
galmiar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 41
Thanks: 10
Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Like many, all of my main sites where badly hit by the dreaded penguin update. I believe the sites themselves to be of high quality, good content etc but i admit the main anchor text targeted keyword dominates the backlinks, so i'm thinking this is where it all went wrong.

I was wondering if your service has brought back any hits sites to around their original rankings?

And did your provide a service to resurrect penguin hit sites?

Look forward to your reply
Kind regards
galmiar is offline  
Unread 8th Jun 2012, 05:35 PM   #250
The Lost Pom
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Lost In Oz
Posts: 349
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If anyone cares to go through my posts, you will see that they are far and few between. My last post of any note on a service offered here was on Issac's previous offering.

I was extremely happy with his other service, so figured that after a good penguin slap I should give this new one a go.

Well I decided to register a new domain, take a few days to get it together, then gave to Issac.

10 days later its top of page 2 for 3 of my favorite keywords.

Another happy camper here, and to all the negative feedback people, keep it up, as this gives Issac more time to do my work and others that have given him a fair go

:-)
Jason Hill is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Hill For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
effective, orders, panda, pinguin, post, seo, seo service, service, wso

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:27 PM.