Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 05:54 AM   #301
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CCK View Post

Hi there,

You mention that you may not offer this not new members. I am new to WF but I am not new in SEO (no I am not a competitor - these are my sites). Can I get onboard. I have a legitimate UK business site that needs a shove. It was affected by Panda and Penguin but not battered.

Can we chat on MSN messenger or by email?

CCK.
Sorry CCK. It's nothing against you. But for the sake of everyone I've decided to reject 90% of campaigns that come from people with low credibility. Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 06:10 AM   #302
CCK
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: just off centre
Posts: 38
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Understand your view and its your service you are protecting. If you change your mind please PM me. I have a few sites that I need assistance with and you seem like one of the few people not just throwing false promises around.

I can of course provide full disclosure on who I am am if required.

Hope to hear from you at some point. ATB.
CCK is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to CCK For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 07:57 AM   #303
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thats the one with payment@**
jimmychoo is offline  
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 01:14 PM   #304
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ceasar,

I just ordered one campaign.

Stefan
swest is offline  
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 06:08 PM   #305
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CCK View Post

Understand your view and its your service you are protecting. If you change your mind please PM me. I have a few sites that I need assistance with and you seem like one of the few people not just throwing false promises around.

I can of course provide full disclosure on who I am am if required.

Hope to hear from you at some point. ATB.
I will surely let you know. Giving false promises is not the way I run this business, there are some people doing that on the forum but if you look hard there are also many people working in an honest way. Thanks.

Originally Posted by jimmychoo View Post

Thats the one with payment@**
Jimmy your payment was made through the form a check. It hasn't cleared yet. I cancelled the payment profile for you. Please cancel the check before it clears. If it clears I'll refund you after that. Thanks.

Originally Posted by swest View Post

Hi Ceasar,

I just ordered one campaign.

Stefan
Sorry but campaign rejected. Nothing against you so please don't take this as an offense. Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 07:40 PM   #306
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Caesar,

I guess I am not offended but I am curious. If you saw something on my website or along those lines, I would appreciate a heads up. Obviously, you are entitled to take which clients you like, but I am curious as to why I am not one of them.

I have seen some of your notes in here and understand your selectivity but I am clearly not a competitor. Can you offer any insight? I think I read every post on here and some others in teh past before I decided to sign up, so it is a bit frustrating - separating out good SEO people from hype. I believe you have my email so perhaps you can let me know that way?

Thanks either way.
swest is offline  
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 08:31 PM   #307
HyperActive Warrior
 
Blackbelts's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 112
Thanks: 10
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Blackbelts View Post

How long will you open this service for?
I am considering ordering my 3rd after 2-3 weeks
OK. Just ordered again.
Sent you my details..Kindly check.


thanks
Blackbelts is offline  
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 09:24 PM   #308
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 130
Thanks: 55
Thanked 30 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
I just send 65.00 dollar payment for subscription to your service for my website

Thanks,
Rick
rkaiser5 is offline  
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 09:58 PM   #309
IM Success Coach
War Room Member
 
WhiteHatDiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Chicago, USA
Posts: 23
Thanks: 137
Thanked 28 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Isac- Just sent over an order for your service. If all goes well I look forward to leaving more rave reviews and adding on a couple of other campaigns (if you are able to take them).

Thanks!
Ashley
WhiteHatDiva is offline  
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 10:54 PM   #310
HyperActive Warrior
 
fren99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fren99 View Post

Ordered 5 campaigns. I'll email the details to you later. : )

Thank you.
I ordered another 5 campaigns. Total 10 campaigns. Will email the details to you soon. : )
fren99 is offline  
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 11:48 PM   #311
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does this service work to move up keywords that are already in the top 10? such as position 6 or 8 etc. and also have 479,000 and 3,130,000 exact competition
bigtyivier2k2 is offline  
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 11:50 PM   #312
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by swest View Post

Caesar,

I guess I am not offended but I am curious. If you saw something on my website or along those lines, I would appreciate a heads up. Obviously, you are entitled to take which clients you like, but I am curious as to why I am not one of them.

I have seen some of your notes in here and understand your selectivity but I am clearly not a competitor. Can you offer any insight? I think I read every post on here and some others in teh past before I decided to sign up, so it is a bit frustrating - separating out good SEO people from hype. I believe you have my email so perhaps you can let me know that way?

Thanks either way.
Hi Swest,

First of all thank you very much for your interest in my service.

I am not saying you are a competitor but it's a fact that you have a really low post count and your WF ID doesn't give that much of credibility.

Again it's not something with you personally so please don't take any offense from this. I have just decided to reject campaigns from people with low credibility for the sake of both myself and all the current customers.

If in future I change my mind on this I'll surely let you know. Thank you again.

Originally Posted by Blackbelts View Post

OK. Just ordered again.
Sent you my details..Kindly check.


thanks
Will get it sorted and let you know Blackbelts, thank you for the repeat business.

Originally Posted by rkaiser5 View Post

Hi,
I just send 65.00 dollar payment for subscription to your service for my website

Thanks,
Rick
Will get back to you when it's ready Rick. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ashleyrader View Post

Hi Isac- Just sent over an order for your service. If all goes well I look forward to leaving more rave reviews and adding on a couple of other campaigns (if you are able to take them).

Thanks!
Ashley
Thank you for signing up Ashley, will let you know once setup and I'm looking forward for your rave review.

Originally Posted by fren99 View Post

I ordered another 5 campaigns. Total 10 campaigns. Will email the details to you soon. : )
Yes Fren, please send me all the details on the 10 campaigns. Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 14th Jun 2012, 11:51 PM   #313
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post

Does this service work to move up keywords that are already in the top 10? such as position 6 or 8 etc. and also have 479,000 and 3,130,000 exact competition
Hi,



Hopefully the campaign above can give you an answer to your question.

Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 15th Jun 2012, 12:14 AM   #314
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Closed until further notice.

Temporarily not accepting new campaigns from both current customers and new customers.

Campaigns already purchased will be running like normal.

Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 15th Jun 2012, 01:30 AM   #315
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CaesarSEO View Post

Hi,



Hopefully the campaign above can give you an answer to your question.

Thanks.
Yeah but once again thats nowhere nearrr the exact match i refered to of- have 479,000 and 3,130,000 exact competition. The ones in your screen shot are less then 15,000 and less then 10,000
bigtyivier2k2 is offline  
Unread 15th Jun 2012, 01:33 AM   #316
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post

Yeah but once again thats nowhere nearrr the exact match i refered to of- have 479,000 and 3,130,000 exact competition. The ones in your screen shot are less then 15,000 and less then 10,000
It might as well work but seriously if you are looking to rank on page 1 for a 3,130,000 with $65, oh well. Unless you are already ranking very well on page 1 or close to page 1 I wouldn't expect miracles.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 15th Jun 2012, 01:34 AM   #317
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i tried ordering 2 weeks ago but got my money refunded and wouldn't take my order, no idea why!, i'm not a scammer and definitely not ur competition
Jules1108 is offline  
Unread 15th Jun 2012, 04:44 AM   #318
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ghana
Posts: 412
Thanks: 9
Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My site that was ranking 10 for a major keyword got lost in Google. can you help me recover this site?
MarvyDery is offline  
Unread 15th Jun 2012, 06:24 PM   #319
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CaesarSEO View Post

It might as well work but seriously if you are looking to rank on page 1 for a 3,130,000 with $65, oh well. Unless you are already ranking very well on page 1 or close to page 1 I wouldn't expect miracles.
ranking #7
bigtyivier2k2 is offline  
Unread 16th Jun 2012, 01:12 AM   #320
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: in a dream
Posts: 84
Thanks: 17
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you have a mailing list available so that I can be informed when you are taking orders again.
thanks
Stan
Stanley Amazan is offline  
Unread 16th Jun 2012, 01:55 AM   #321
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jules1108 View Post

i tried ordering 2 weeks ago but got my money refunded and wouldn't take my order, no idea why!, i'm not a scammer and definitely not ur competition
Sorry Jules. It's nothing against you.

Originally Posted by MarvyDery View Post

My site that was ranking 10 for a major keyword got lost in Google. can you help me recover this site?
Might work as well.

Originally Posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post

ranking #7
Then yes.

Originally Posted by Stanley Amazan View Post

Do you have a mailing list available so that I can be informed when you are taking orders again.
thanks
Stan
No Stan. But I do post it here. Thanks for the interest.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 16th Jun 2012, 08:35 PM   #322
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Announcement:

I keep getting questioned from people if I can accept new campaigns for them.

I will once I reopen, thanks.

Please understand that running a high number of campaigns and still keep delivering the same value to every one of them is not easy, although it's doable.

It takes time and money to hire new staff and train them to a level that is appropriate, it takes a lot of money to expand the resources and as everything gets bigger it's extremely hard to manage it all in an appropriate manner.

Again it's not my plan to run an unlimited number of campaigns.

The service should be back within 1-2 weeks.

I appreciate everyone's interest in the service.

Thank you.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 16th Jun 2012, 08:40 PM   #323
Destined Hero of IM
War Room Member
 
asiancasanova's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 494
Thanks: 36
Thanked 158 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Damn, closed again? :S
asiancasanova is offline  
Unread 17th Jun 2012, 12:19 AM   #324
Active Warrior
 
kristeena's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 57
Thanks: 14
Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I appreciate Isac's decision to run quality SEO campaigns by limiting the number of campaigns.

The wisdom is very plain and simple that "one should not bite off more than one can chew." Excessive greed only leads to destruction.
kristeena is offline  
Unread 17th Jun 2012, 12:30 AM   #325
Avid Marketing Consultant
War Room Member
 
YasirYar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Mississauga, Canada.
Posts: 2,450
Thanks: 129
Thanked 411 Times in 323 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I have just checked out your guaranteed SEO thread. I was wondering if you can please PM me your package details. I own over 300 websites and would be happy to outsource a 100 of them to you if you are interested.

It would be great if we can chat on Skype or on the phone.

If we see good results post Penguin, I will outsource many of my clients to you as well!

Thanks and talk to you soon.

Yasir
YasirYar is offline  
Unread 17th Jun 2012, 05:24 PM   #326
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by asiancasanova View Post

Damn, closed again? :S
Yes Casanova, will be back soon.

Originally Posted by kristeena View Post

I appreciate Isac's decision to run quality SEO campaigns by limiting the number of campaigns.

The wisdom is very plain and simple that "one should not bite off more than one can chew." Excessive greed only leads to destruction.
Thanks Kris, it's good to know customers are appreciating what I'm doing.

Originally Posted by YasirYar View Post

Hi,

I have just checked out your guaranteed SEO thread. I was wondering if you can please PM me your package details. I own over 300 websites and would be happy to outsource a 100 of them to you if you are interested.

It would be great if we can chat on Skype or on the phone.

If we see good results post Penguin, I will outsource many of my clients to you as well!

Thanks and talk to you soon.

Yasir
Hi Yasir,

All my packages are explained clearly to the teeth in the sales thread. Please have a look and see if it's what you need. Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 18th Jun 2012, 03:58 PM   #327
Warrior Member
 
jasanr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 9
Thanks: 3
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Campaigns started May. 17
Rankings checked by Rank Tracker ip location New York, USA

All 10 keywords I used for these campaigns were previously affected by googles panada/penguin updates.
Want to see if this would help.

Day 1
10 keywords (5 campaigns)
All high competition

Keywords, rankings and Approx Local Monthly Searches
Keyword 1 (#12) 25,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 2 (#64) 10,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 3 (not in top 100) 4,000
Keyword 4 (not in top 100) 1,000
Keyword 5 (not in top 100) 50,000
Keyword 6 (not in top 100) 40,000
Keyword 7 (#45) 8,000
Keyword 8 (#12) 500
Keyword 9 (#16) 15,000
Keyword 10 (#5) 6,000

May.24
Week 1
Keywords, rankings and Approx Local Monthly Searches
Keyword 1 (#14) 25,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 2 (#46) 10,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 3 (not in top 100) 4,000
Keyword 4 (not in top 100) 1,000
Keyword 5 (not in top 100) 50,000
Keyword 6 (not in top 100) 40,000
Keyword 7 (#22) 8,000
Keyword 8 (#8) 500
Keyword 9 (#48) 15,000
Keyword 10 (#7) 6,000

May.31
Week 2
Keywords, rankings and Approx Local Monthly Searches
Keyword 1 (#14) 25,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 2 (#77) 10,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 3 (not in top 100) 4,000
Keyword 4 (not in top 100) 1,000
Keyword 5 (not in top 100) 50,000
Keyword 6 (not in top 100) 40,000
Keyword 7 (not in top 100) 8,000
Keyword 8 (#14) 500
Keyword 9 (#45) 15,000
Keyword 10 (#8) 6,000

All 10 keywords I used for these campaigns were previously affected by googles panada/penguin updates before I started this SEO offer.
So I wanted to see if this would help.
There was very little improvement.

Isaac was very professional and answered all my emails and just has outstanding customer service.

Dealing with Isaac is simply the best and took very good care of me.
I have kept 2 previous keywords and added 4 new keywords on May.31 that were not affected by googles updates

I'll update once every week to let you know what happens.
Review on the 4 New Keywords

May 31
Day 1
New Keyword 11 (not in top 100) 1,500
New Keyword 12 (#58) 300
New Keyword 13 (not in top 100) 1,500
New Keyword 14 (not in top 100) 1,000


June 18
Week 2
Keyword 11 (#40) 1,500
Keyword 12 (#15) 300
Keyword 13 (#20) 1,500
Keyword 14 (#8) 1,000

Still early but can see an obvious big improvement.
Seems this service works very well for websites that haven't been affected by google algorithms and new websites.
will update once every week for the next few months to let everyone know how it goes.
jasanr is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jasanr For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jun 2012, 04:25 PM   #328
PR Apex
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 280
Thanks: 26
Thanked 84 Times in 63 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Jasanr,

Would you mind condensing that into an easy to read format with just the starting positions, how much time went by and the ending positions?

Or even Keyword 1: From #76 to #34. etc

Thank you, my brain is fried trying to look through those
Ethan F. is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ethan F. For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jun 2012, 05:54 PM   #329
Warrior Member
 
jasanr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 9
Thanks: 3
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I had 5 websites that had been affected by the panda & penguin updates.
May 17 I tried this SEO offer using 5 campaigns (10 keywords) to see if my sites would recover from the google algorithm update.
It didn't work out well for me. 4 out of the 5 didn't improve.

May 31 I ended those campaigns and started 2 new ones on websites that were NOT affected by googles updates. (4 keywords)
Review on my New campaigns started on

May 31 2012
Day 1
Keyword 1 (started not in top 100) 1,500 exact searcher/month
Keyword 2 (started #58) 300 exact searcher/month
Keyword 3 (started not in top 100) 1,500 exact searcher/month
Keyword 4 (started not in top 100) 1,000 exact searcher/month

June 18
Week 2
Keyword 1 from not in top 100 to #40 (1,500 exact searcher/month)
Keyword 2 from #58 to #15 (300 exact searcher/month)
Keyword 3 from not in top 100 to #20 (1,500 exact searcher/month)
Keyword 4 from not in top 100 to #8 (1,000 exact searcher/month)

will update once every week for the next few months to let everyone know how it goes.
jasanr is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to jasanr For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jun 2012, 09:23 PM   #330
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Global
Posts: 292
Thanks: 98
Thanked 53 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: Post Pinguin GUARANTEED Effective SEO Service - From The Same WSO That Has Had 1000+ Orders
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bluemanhand View Post

Update: it has been 3 weeks. Sad to say, the results are not good.

Start of campaign...

Keyword one: #42
Keyword two: #27

After three weeks...

Keyword one: #64
Keyword two: Not in top 200!

I have roughly one more week remaining in month one. I hope for some improvements.

An update: Unfortunately, the results after one month are not good. The site has dropped out of the Top 200 for both keywords.
Attached Thumbnails
An SEO Service That Truly Delivers - Get On Page 1 and Start Making Some $-screen-shot-2012-06-19-10.jpg  
Valuable Solos is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Valuable Solos For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jun 2012, 09:29 PM   #331
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 447
Thanks: 47
Thanked 89 Times in 70 Posts
Default
Re: Post Pinguin GUARANTEED Effective SEO Service - From The Same WSO That Has Had 1000+ Orders
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bluemanhand View Post

An update: Unfortunately, the results after one month are not good. The site has dropped out of the Top 200 for both keywords.


How's your on-page going?
EdwardDennis is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to EdwardDennis For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 12:29 AM   #332
HyperActive Warrior
 
fren99's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fren99 View Post

I ordered another 5 campaigns. Total 10 campaigns. Will email the details to you soon. : )
Ordered 10 campaigns and details sent. Kindly check your email and acknowledge of receiving. : )

Thank you.
fren99 is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 12:32 AM   #333
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Pinguin GUARANTEED Effective SEO Service - From The Same WSO That Has Had 1000+ Orders
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jasanr View Post

Campaigns started May. 17
Rankings checked by Rank Tracker ip location New York, USA

All 10 keywords I used for these campaigns were previously affected by googles panada/penguin updates.
Want to see if this would help.

Day 1
10 keywords (5 campaigns)
All high competition

Keywords, rankings and Approx Local Monthly Searches
Keyword 1 (#12) 25,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 2 (#64) 10,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 3 (not in top 100) 4,000
Keyword 4 (not in top 100) 1,000
Keyword 5 (not in top 100) 50,000
Keyword 6 (not in top 100) 40,000
Keyword 7 (#45) 8,000
Keyword 8 (#12) 500
Keyword 9 (#16) 15,000
Keyword 10 (#5) 6,000

May.24
Week 1
Keywords, rankings and Approx Local Monthly Searches
Keyword 1 (#14) 25,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 2 (#46) 10,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 3 (not in top 100) 4,000
Keyword 4 (not in top 100) 1,000
Keyword 5 (not in top 100) 50,000
Keyword 6 (not in top 100) 40,000
Keyword 7 (#22) 8,000
Keyword 8 (#8) 500
Keyword 9 (#48) 15,000
Keyword 10 (#7) 6,000

May.31
Week 2
Keywords, rankings and Approx Local Monthly Searches
Keyword 1 (#14) 25,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 2 (#77) 10,000 (updated to show .CA results)
Keyword 3 (not in top 100) 4,000
Keyword 4 (not in top 100) 1,000
Keyword 5 (not in top 100) 50,000
Keyword 6 (not in top 100) 40,000
Keyword 7 (not in top 100) 8,000
Keyword 8 (#14) 500
Keyword 9 (#45) 15,000
Keyword 10 (#8) 6,000

All 10 keywords I used for these campaigns were previously affected by googles panada/penguin updates before I started this SEO offer.
So I wanted to see if this would help.
There was very little improvement.

Isaac was very professional and answered all my emails and just has outstanding customer service.

Dealing with Isaac is simply the best and took very good care of me.
I have kept 2 previous keywords and added 4 new keywords on May.31 that were not affected by googles updates

I'll update once every week to let you know what happens.
Review on the 4 New Keywords

May 31
Day 1
New Keyword 11 (not in top 100) 1,500
New Keyword 12 (#58) 300
New Keyword 13 (not in top 100) 1,500
New Keyword 14 (not in top 100) 1,000


June 18
Week 2
Keyword 11 (#40) 1,500
Keyword 12 (#15) 300
Keyword 13 (#20) 1,500
Keyword 14 (#8) 1,000

Still early but can see an obvious big improvement.
Seems this service works very well for websites that haven't been affected by google algorithms and new websites.
will update once every week for the next few months to let everyone know how it goes.
Thanks Jasan for the review. It looks confusing indeed like Ethan mentioned.

Originally Posted by Ethan F. View Post

Hey Jasanr,

Would you mind condensing that into an easy to read format with just the starting positions, how much time went by and the ending positions?

Or even Keyword 1: From #76 to #34. etc

Thank you, my brain is fried trying to look through those
Originally Posted by jasanr View Post

I had 5 websites that had been affected by the panda & penguin updates.
May 17 I tried this SEO offer using 5 campaigns (10 keywords) to see if my sites would recover from the google algorithm update.
It didn't work out well for me. 4 out of the 5 didn't improve.

May 31 I ended those campaigns and started 2 new ones on websites that were NOT affected by googles updates. (4 keywords)
Review on my New campaigns started on

May 31 2012
Day 1
Keyword 1 (started not in top 100) 1,500 exact searcher/month
Keyword 2 (started #58) 300 exact searcher/month
Keyword 3 (started not in top 100) 1,500 exact searcher/month
Keyword 4 (started not in top 100) 1,000 exact searcher/month

June 18
Week 2
Keyword 1 from not in top 100 to #40 (1,500 exact searcher/month)
Keyword 2 from #58 to #15 (300 exact searcher/month)
Keyword 3 from not in top 100 to #20 (1,500 exact searcher/month)
Keyword 4 from not in top 100 to #8 (1,000 exact searcher/month)

will update once every week for the next few months to let everyone know how it goes.
Glad to know your recent sites are doing well.

Originally Posted by bluemanhand View Post

An update: Unfortunately, the results after one month are not good. The site has dropped out of the Top 200 for both keywords.
Yes Tim, for sites that are already penalized it's not going to do miracles.

Originally Posted by EdwardDennis View Post

How's your on-page going?
IMO it's more of a being already penalized or not kind of issue.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 01:17 AM   #334
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Service is now back. With more staff and more resources.


There are 2 main changes to the service:

1. The price for a single campaign has raised from $65 to $69. Price for bulk of 5 campaigns has remained the same.

2. The refund policy has changed. Here it goes:

Starting from the 19th of June 2012, there's no more a refund policy.

All campaigns that were subscribed before the above date still have the old refund policy valid.

There were some people throwing in already heavily penalized sites and obviously even with the best backlinks on Earth the site wouldn't show any improvements. Resulting in a full refund which means my team has wasted a lot of hours for a lost cause. That means the waste of resources and money.

All the results and reviews shared on this same thread are real and legit. So please base your judgement on that and wisely decide for yourself whether to join or not.

Again if you are trying to rank a crappy site with 300 words of copied content I wish you the best of luck with that. It's out of my control if you are lazy.

Hand over a healthy, well made website and the long lasting results will amaze you, promised. But we aren't refunding your money just because your site has problems of its own, you know what has been done to your site previously and if it hurt your site, then that's out of our control.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 02:16 AM   #335
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 284
Thanks: 17
Thanked 70 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought a campaign!
hamburglar is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 02:46 AM   #336
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hamburglar View Post

Just bought a campaign!
Thanks Hamburglar for the repeat business. I'll let you know once setup.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 02:47 AM   #337
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thought I would share another campaign today (19th June):



This service works very well for keywords already on page 1. Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 02:49 AM   #338
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi caesar,

the payment went through. So do you want to refund or proceed? Thanks
jimmychoo is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 02:57 AM   #339
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: Post Penguin GUARANTEED SEO Service - 540+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jimmychoo View Post

Hi caesar,

the payment went through. So do you want to refund or proceed? Thanks
Hi Jimmy, your e-check finally seems to have cleared. Have refunded the payment. Thanks.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 06:56 AM   #340
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 47
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: One Of The Few Effective SEO Services Left On The WF - 580+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Caesar,

I have placed an order for campaign 1 of 2

Thanks
Punit is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 07:02 AM   #341
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 47
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: One Of The Few Effective SEO Services Left On The WF - 580+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Caesar,

I have placed an order for campaign 2 of 2

see my email

Thanks
Punit is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 08:16 AM   #342
Time for a beer!
War Room Member
 
adenclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 167
Thanks: 21
Thanked 43 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: One Of The Few Effective SEO Services Left On The WF - 580+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello CaesarSEO,

just ordered 1 package,

Please view my email.

Cheers!
adenclark is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 08:58 AM   #343
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
danihelgroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: One Of The Few Effective SEO Services Left On The WF - 580+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just Purchased. Will leave a review after seeing results.
danihelgroup is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 09:07 AM   #344
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: One Of The Few Effective SEO Services Left On The WF - 580+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Punit View Post

Hey Caesar,

I have placed an order for campaign 1 of 2

Thanks
Originally Posted by Punit View Post

Hey Caesar,

I have placed an order for campaign 2 of 2

see my email

Thanks
Thank you for the 2 orders Punit. Will get back to you once the campaigns are ready.

Originally Posted by adenclark View Post

Hello CaesarSEO,

just ordered 1 package,

Please view my email.

Cheers!
Hi Aden,

I emailed you back. Please let me know when you can.

Originally Posted by danihelgroup View Post

Just Purchased. Will leave a review after seeing results.
Hi Daniel,

With 0 post count I'm afraid I'll have to reject your campaign. Payment profile cancelled and refunded. Sorry.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 09:18 AM   #345
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
vaital's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Sunny Cali :)
Posts: 308
Thanks: 1
Thanked 31 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: One Of The Few Effective SEO Services Left On The WF - 580+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yet another update:

Isac does it again... Another site of mine reaches the first page for 3 related keywords. This one is also a new site and thus far has seen great gains through all the updates.

Cheers Caesar!
vaital is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to vaital For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 09:30 AM   #346
HyperActive Warrior
 
Blackbelts's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 112
Thanks: 10
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: One Of The Few Effective SEO Services Left On The WF - 580+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Barely a week into running this service and here are the results.

Keyword #1: N/A Before, N/A Now (Brand new site, so may take some more time)
Keyword #2: 154 Before, 20+ Now (This is a pleasant surprise!)
Keyword #3: 100+ Before, 70+ Now (A breakthrough since it had been 100+ for months)

Isaac has been very professional and kept me updated on the progress for this initial week.

Great job Isaac!
Blackbelts is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Blackbelts For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 09:35 AM   #347
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: One Of The Few Effective SEO Services Left On The WF - 580+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vaital View Post

Yet another update:

Isac does it again... Another site of mine reaches the first page for 3 related keywords. This one is also a new site and thus far has seen great gains through all the updates.

Cheers Caesar!
Hey Vaital, thanks for yet another review. Looks like you create sites that are perfect match for the service, lol. Good job!

Originally Posted by Blackbelts View Post

Barely a week into running this service and here are the results.

Keyword #1: N/A Before, N/A Now (Brand new site, so may take some more time)
Keyword #2: 154 Before, 20+ Now (This is a pleasant surprise!)
Keyword #3: 100+ Before, 70+ Now (A breakthrough since it had been 100+ for months)

Isaac has been very professional and kept me updated on the progress for this initial week.

Great job Isaac!
Thanks for the review Blackbelts. It would have been nice if you mentioned the "From #12 to #7" keyword improvement as well, but anyways. Let's keep going.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 09:37 AM   #348
HyperActive Warrior
 
Blackbelts's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 112
Thanks: 10
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: One Of The Few Effective SEO Services Left On The WF - 580+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CaesarSEO View Post

Thanks for the review Blackbelts. It would have been nice if you mentioned the "From #12 to #7" keyword improvement as well, but anyways. Let's keep going.
Yeah..and that one too! Great work..
Blackbelts is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Blackbelts For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 09:44 AM   #349
I Came-I Saw-I Conquered
War Room Member
 
CaesarSEO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Your World
Posts: 274
Thanks: 904
Thanked 211 Times in 151 Posts
Default
Re: One Of The Few Effective SEO Services Left On The WF - 580+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Blackbelts View Post

Yeah..and that one too! Great work..
Thanks for the clarification Blackbelts.
CaesarSEO is offline  
Unread 19th Jun 2012, 02:01 PM   #350
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 109
Thanks: 84
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: One Of The Few Effective SEO Services Left On The WF - 580+ Page 1 Rankings Delivered & Rising
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, do you work with canadian listings (google.ca) ?

thanks
hbteos234 is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
effective, orders, panda, pinguin, post, seo, seo service, service, wso

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:37 PM.