Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 24th Jul 2012, 03:40 PM   #451
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Anupam,

Thank you for your kind words, your questions, and your interest in the course.

Every business involves marketing of some sort, because marketing is just identifying a market and then effectively getting your message in front of that market. I teach you a marketing method where you don't have to meet with anyone face to face and you don't have to speak with anyone over the phone. Also, the marketing method I teach you does not cost any money. In other words, you won't have to pay for advertising of any sort. Additionally, the marketing method that I teach you is extremely easy to implement and does not require any technical skills at all. You can implement everything right from your computer.

With regard to your question about PayPal, that will be absolutely fine. You do not need to pay your cost of the money you receive immediately, so it's ok if you have to transfer the funds to another account or credit card and make payment that way. To be clear, though, you are not paying any money to Party A or Party B. I just wanted to make that clarification, because the payment is made to a completely separate party. The payment that you make, which comes out of the total money that you receive, is to cover the costs associated with this special, community-based program. You are correct in your assessment of the profit margins: You will net a profit of about 50%, after you cover the costs that are needed to coordinate this program.

Thanks again for your questions, your kind words, and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by pilerp View Post

Hi Terry. Congratulations on your 10 page long threaded WSO still alive and kicking!
I have been following this thread for many days. What attracts me to it most is(may be due to my utter failure in IM arena) that it doesn't require any sort of marketing /technical skills online or offline. Am I correct? I do have a query still, and here it is:
I understand that once you get paid to your Paypal, you need to pay one of the party(A or B) around 50% (more or less?) of it. Correct? Now in my country I can not use the funds I receive in Paypal directly to pay anyone. So first I will need to transfer it to my bank account and then use the money to fund my credit card and then use my CC to pay the concerned Party. So my question is can the payment to the concerned party be delayed for a few days? or do we need to pay it back as soon as we receive funds in my paypal. Thank you.
Anupam
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2012, 05:51 PM   #452
experienced noobee
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: eNeighbour
Posts: 1
Thanks: 61
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dear Terry,
Thank you for your detailed reply to my questions. Seems like there is no reason for me to not get started with your program now. Last minute qualms, though I do hope to be among your list of happy customers asap.
pilerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2012, 07:00 PM   #453
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Anupam,

Glad to help! Thank you for taking the time to consider purchasing the course.

Please let me know if any other questions come up for you at any point.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by pilerp View Post

Dear Terry,
Thank you for your detailed reply to my questions. Seems like there is no reason for me to not get started with your program now. Last minute qualms, though I do hope to be among your list of happy customers asap.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 02:29 AM   #454
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 511
Thanks: 26
Thanked 56 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Interesting, maybe this is something I could pass onto my cousin who has just lost her job. She is in the UK. Ok you mention never having to talk to bus owners etc but I see a post from a lady who mentioned she took a call from somebody. Question is how often do you personally have to speak to the two parties. This wouldn't normally be a problem bit she is in the UK
NetMediaGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 09:27 AM   #455
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi NetMediaGeek,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

In this business, you never have to speak with anyone on the phone or meet with anyone face to face. Some people have taken this business model and put their own twist on things, so some people have decided to take incoming calls from prospective customers. In the course, however, I show you how to run this entire business without having to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by NetMediaGeek View Post

Interesting, maybe this is something I could pass onto my cousin who has just lost her job. She is in the UK. Ok you mention never having to talk to bus owners etc but I see a post from a lady who mentioned she took a call from somebody. Question is how often do you personally have to speak to the two parties. This wouldn't normally be a problem bit she is in the UK
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 10:16 AM   #456
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
pinkgink's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Woodstock, GA
Posts: 80
Thanks: 187
Thanked 43 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I Did It!!!!!!

I just received a payment of $240 to my paypal account (about $100 is profit)

I used a combination of emails, phone calls, and letters. I've only put in a few hours actually working on signing a business up and I mailed about 30 letters.

I still have 4 more A companies that I am working with. Hopefully I will have them set up with B's by the end of the week.

I love it when things work out like they should!

Thanks so much for this GREAT WSO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PinkGink


UPDATE
I made one sale very easily but I have not been able to make another sale.

I tried doing things a little differently at first and got my1 sale from a letter but couldn't get another sale. Then I started doing things just like the report said. I've sent out over 400 emails and nothing.

I wanted to give it one more try before I totally gave up so last week I sent out 77 emails to party A and didn't even get one response. When I first started I sent out 10 emails and got 4 signups the next day.

I believe this program is totally saturated now.
pinkgink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pinkgink For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 10:28 AM   #457
Concerning Fact
War Room Member
 
Defacto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 145
Thanks: 53
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pinkgink View Post

I Did It!!!!!!

I just received a payment of $240 to my paypal account (about $100 is profit)

I used a combination of emails, phone calls, and letters. I've only put in a few hours actually working on signing a business up and I mailed about 30 letters.

I still have 4 more A companies that I am working with. Hopefully I will have them set up with B's by the end of the week.

I love it when things work out like they should!

Thanks so much for this GREAT WSO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PinkGink
Hey Pink, great work! I recently got my second sale for 2 lots this time and am working this business part time as I have another business I work full time. This WSO definitely is for real. That is, you can really make money which is not the case for most BSO's, at least for the majority of people.
Defacto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 10:32 AM   #458
Concerning Fact
War Room Member
 
Defacto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 145
Thanks: 53
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Terry, I got a question I hope you can answer but don't want to give to much away so will email you,..
Defacto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 10:40 AM   #459
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi pinkgink,

Congratulations!

Wow, you also incorporated phone calls and letters? Neat! It amazes me how people are putting their own unique twists on this business!

Thanks for taking the time to share your results!

Keep up the great work!

-Terry

Originally Posted by pinkgink View Post

I Did It!!!!!!

I just received a payment of $240 to my paypal account (about $100 is profit)

I used a combination of emails, phone calls, and letters. I've only put in a few hours actually working on signing a business up and I mailed about 30 letters.

I still have 4 more A companies that I am working with. Hopefully I will have them set up with B's by the end of the week.

I love it when things work out like they should!

Thanks so much for this GREAT WSO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PinkGink
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 10:44 AM   #460
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Defacto,

Congratulations on your second sale!

Thanks for taking the time to share your success here!

Also, thank you for emailing me so that I can answer your question without giving too much away!

Keep up the great work!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Defacto View Post

Hey Pink, great work! I recently got my second sale for 2 lots this time and am working this business part time as I have another business I work full time. This WSO definitely is for real. That is, you can really make money which is not the case for most BSO's, at least for the majority of people.
Originally Posted by Defacto View Post

Terry, I got a question I hope you can answer but don't want to give to much away so will email you,..
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 10:45 AM   #461
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
pinkgink's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Woodstock, GA
Posts: 80
Thanks: 187
Thanked 43 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yep snail mail. I guess I'm showing my age. LOL

This is kinda funny. I just received a call from another business that wants to do this but somehow the post office delivered the letter to the wrong business and they are in a different city. (about an hour away from the area I'm working in now) I told her that I would find a company A for them asap!

Some times mistakes can be a good thing!

PinkGink
pinkgink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 10:51 AM   #462
Concerning Fact
War Room Member
 
Defacto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 145
Thanks: 53
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pinkgink View Post

Yep snail mail. I guess I'm showing my age. LOL

This is kinda funny. I just received a call from another business that wants to do this but somehow the post office delivered the letter to the wrong business and they are in a different city. (about an hour away from the area I'm working in now) I told her that I would find a company A for them asap!

Some times mistakes can be a good thing!

PinkGink
Hey PinkGink, I was thinking about maybe using snail mail to follow up with the B's and your post today solidified that decision for me. Will start doing some test mailings. This business obviously has so much potential.
Defacto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 10:52 AM   #463
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi PinkGink,

Wow, congratulations on your sale!

That's a funny story and it really is neat to hear about the ways that people are putting their own unique twist on things.

I remember, for me, it kind of worked in the opposite way. Specifically, when I first started this business, I thought I'd have to meet with people and speak with them on the phone. Then, as things got busier, I switched to doing things how I teach in the course, without any phone calls or face to face meetings. At first, I was surprised that the business kept coming in without that personal contact, but I soon realized that my customers were just as busy as I was, which is why the "no phone and no face to face" approach worked well too. It's funny to see people switching back to how I used to do things when I first started. I've found that all of the methods work and, at the end of the day, it really comes down to just taking action. I would have never even considered sending letters through the mail though, so congratulations on that unique twist you've put on things!

Keep up the great work!

-Terry

Originally Posted by pinkgink View Post

Yep snail mail. I guess I'm showing my age. LOL

This is kinda funny. I just received a call from another business that wants to do this but somehow the post office delivered the letter to the wrong business and they are in a different city. (about an hour away from the area I'm working in now) I told her that I would find a company A for them asap!

Some times mistakes can be a good thing!

PinkGink
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2012, 06:18 AM   #464
My house is my office.
War Room Member
 
Abraham L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 143
Thanks: 57
Thanked 117 Times in 88 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

talk about SUPPORT!

I ask so many questions, and Terry has been so helpful along the way! You don't see this level of support this often.

Oh and by the way. I got 3 "A" companies already interested (would be a total of $1k+ in NET profit if I close all the deals). People, this stuff WORKS!!!!!!!
Abraham L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2012, 09:37 AM   #465
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Abraham,

Thank you for your kind words.

Congratulations on the progress you've made so far!

Keep up the great work!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Abraham16 View Post

talk about SUPPORT!

I ask so many questions, and Terry has been so helpful along the way! You don't see this level of support this often.

Oh and by the way. I got 3 "A" companies already interested (would be a total of $1k+ in NET profit if I close all the deals). People, this stuff WORKS!!!!!!!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2012, 09:56 AM   #466
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Asia
Posts: 15
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry

I was amazed in reading user's post along this thread, it was very interesting to reveal about the topic they're talking. I was somewhat figuring-out a little bit of what the course is all about but not totally . Indeed, I'd like to know more and would like to purchased the said "wso".

Thanks ahead Terry

Regards,

Paul
warrenfus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2012, 10:17 AM   #467
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your interest in the course and for following the thread.

Please let me know if you have any questions at any point.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by warrenfus View Post

Hi Terry

I was amazed in reading user's post along this thread, it was very interesting to reveal about the topic they're talking. I was somewhat figuring-out a little bit of what the course is all about but not totally . Indeed, I'd like to know more and would like to purchased the said "wso".

Thanks ahead Terry

Regards,

Paul
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2012, 04:20 PM   #468
Warrior Member
 
jasanr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Would be interested to know if anyone outside of the USA is having success with this offer?

Thanks
jasanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2012, 05:34 PM   #469
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi jasanr,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

Yes, I am personally aware of several WSO customers in Europe and a few in Australia who are having success with this business. I recommend, wherever you are located, that you focus on taking on customers that are based in the US. Once you see the business model and how everything works, you'll understand why it's advantageous to focus on getting US-based customers. Since you never need to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face, it makes no difference where you are personally located. You can operate this business from anywhere in the world, as long as you have access to the internet.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by jasanr View Post

Would be interested to know if anyone outside of the USA is having success with this offer?

Thanks
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2012, 11:35 PM   #470
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi everyone,

I just made a post in a different part of the Warrior Forum. I wanted to share this post with all of you, because I strongly believe that this is the most important component to get right first, before deciding on this or any other business to pursue.

I hope you all get value from this and that you're able to apply what I talk about in the post:

Why Motivation Does Not Work and How to Really Start Accomplishing Massive Goals Now

Many of us go through life thinking that we will be able to accomplish our goals once we get motivated enough to start taking action. Wrong! Well, kind of wrong.

The general idea and concept of motivation is valid. The problem, however, is that we are using the wrong things to motivate us.

Many people try to motivate themselves by thinking of accumulating personal wealth, getting that expensive sports car they've always dreamed of, or buying that big house and living in the lap of luxury. Here's the problem with being motivated by those types of things: On a deep level, we all know that we really don't need those things. Additionally, we also know that luxury items only provide a very short-term sense of happiness and fulfillment.

Beyond our understanding of the fact that we don't need personal financial wealth, however, is something even deeper: We want our lives to actually mean something and contribute to something that is bigger than ourselves. On a fundamental level, we know that, at the end of our lives, our loved ones are not going to get up and speak about how great we were because we drove a fancy sports car or amassed personal wealth. What really drives us, at our core, is the fact that we want to do good and we want to do things that will give our lives meaning.

Most likely, you've had times in your life where you've seen a news story or a commercial about an extremely upsetting situation. Perhaps it was a piece on children who are literally starving to death each day, because their families cannot afford food. It may have been a commercial about animals that are being horribly mistreated. It may have been a story about child or spousal abuse, or a disease that is killing thousands or millions of people. The important thing to understand about that experience you had is this: When you saw that story or commercial that deeply touched you, your emotions and desire to help was probably much stronger than the motivation you're able to find within yourself to start a business so that you can buy that flashy sports car.

As humans, we are hard wired to want to help our fellow man and, whether you realize it or not, you are probably more likely to do more to help someone else than you are willing to do for yourself. If you're a parent, it's very easy for you to undersand what I'm talking about, because your daily existence consists of doing whatever needs to be done every day, for the benefit of others - your children.

So what does all of this mean in terms of accomplishing massive goals in your business? Very simply, you need to put, at the front and center of your daily consciousness, the real things that motivate you.

I've heard of people putting pictures of their family on their desk as motivation, and, while it's a good idea, it doesn't quite get you to accomplishing massive things, for a reason I mentioned above: You know, on a conscious or subsconscious level, that you are always going to make sure your children are taken care of. When push comes to shove, most of us would do whatever we needed to do to take of our family, and so we know that we don't need to accomplish huge goals to take care of our family.

In order to really accomplish very big things in life, we need to get focused on what we really want at the highest and deepest level: The ability to serve something bigger than ourselves and to make a huge difference in the world, which will be our life's legacy. A lot of people throw around the word legacy. For me, the term "legacy" really just means what you'll be known for after your time on this earth has expired. In other words, what people will say you were "about" and what you "stood for" after you're gone. I believe that our need to make a real impact and a real positive difference in the world is more powerful than any other form of motivation there is.

So what do you make your "cause" and how do you leverage this huge source of true motivation that's wired into us? It's really simple actually: Think of 1-3 causes that you've become aware of at various points in your life, which struck a deep chord in you. What are 1-3 causes or problems in the world you've been made aware of, which made you say, "If I had unlimited funds, I would put my money into helping that cause." ? Just think about various injustices or upsetting situations in the world that have truly moved you.

Once you identify anywhere from 1-3 causes that have truly moved you, understand that, when you first learned of these situations, you were moved for a reason: Something in you said, "That's my cause. That's what I was put on earth to help improve or change." Many of us get this feeling of being moved but we don't know what to do with that strong emotion, so we often bury it and get back to our daily lives. We come to the conclusion that the problem is too big and something we can't change on our own. As mentioned, however, I believe that our strongest motivating force is to serve a cause that is far greater than ourselves.

Until you align yourself with the cause or causes that are most important to you, you will never be able to operate at your full potential, because you won't be tapping into what's really most important to you: what you really want your life to be about and what you really want your legacy to be once you're gone.

You must choose your causes if they haven't already chosen you and make these your daily sources of motivation. If your awareness of animal abuse disgusts you and you deeply want to help that cause, take the motivational picture of the mansion off of your bulletin board and replace it with pictures of malnourished and mistreated animals that have recently been rescued. If you are deeply disturbed by the fact that there are children who die of hunger every year, replace the picture of the Lamborghini that's on your desktop's screensaver and replace it with images of families at a shelter or a soup kitchen.

Get your motivation in line with what truly motivates you...it ain't the big house or the fast car...trust me, I've had both, and they don't really keep you motivated for very long.

Once you've identified the cause(s) that you really want to be your legacy and what you stand for as a human being, find reputable organizations that truly do real good for the causes that are most important to you. Then, decide what percentage of your income you are going to start donating to the causes that matter most to you. Then, every day, before, during, and after work, look at the pictures that represent the causes that matter most to you.

By following these steps, you will really begin to accomplish big things and you will find answers and solutions to getting things done that used to seem impossible. When you constantly remind yourself, throughout each day, of the causes that are most important to you, you will demand nothing but the most from yourself.

Set up your strategy today by:

1.) Determining what cause or causes strike at the deepest part of you.

2.) Select the very best organizations that do the very best for the causes that you want your life's legacy to stand for.

3.) Determine how much you're going to give, on a percentage basis, to the cause or causes that move you the most.

4.) Get images that reflect the problems that you want to stand up for and post them up in a place that you can see all day.

Once you've done these steps, you'll find yourself constantly reminded of why you want to accomplish great things each day and you'll just do it, because you'll never lose sight of what matters most to you.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Jul 2012, 12:37 AM   #471
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 30
Thanks: 39
Thanked 57 Times in 44 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The previous post is such a valuable one. Thank you, Terry!

Hope most warriors here are sensitive enough to human suffering that find it motivating, not just for a day or two, but for as long as the desire to accomplish something meaningful remains intact.
mver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jul 2012, 01:06 AM   #472
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi mver,

Thank you for your kind words.

I'm really glad you found the post valuable. I hope that people find their own cause that strikes the deepest chord with them, whether it's related to human suffering, helping animals, making the world a better place, or any other cause that matters most to them. I don't think that any of us can operate at our fullest potential until we find the causes that matter most to us and align our motivations with those causes that we care about the most. Very few of us can stay motivated over the idea of getting lots of money, a sports car, or a big house. Long lasting motivation comes from understanding the causes that are naturally the most important to us and working towards helping those causes. I have personally found that this is the greatest and deepest source of motivation for me. Everything else is just "stuff".

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by mver View Post

The previous post is such a valuable one. Thank you, Terry!

Hope most warriors here are sensitive enough to human suffering that find it motivating, not just for a day or two, but for as long as the desire to accomplish something meaningful remains intact.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jul 2012, 04:21 PM   #473
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
CoolWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: West Coast, USA
Posts: 229
Thanks: 26
Thanked 52 Times in 48 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

"Why try to earn pennies as an affiliate when you can own a REAL business that is highly fulfilling, extremely rewarding, and can also generate a great deal of income for you in the process?"

Really impressed by the above quote in the copy. I sent you a PM with a follow up question.

Thanks in advance for responding when you get a chance. Talk soon.

CoolWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jul 2012, 05:30 PM   #474
Newbie
 
Cisco2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Baltimore,MD
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

From all the posts here it seems like a viable online business. It doesn't seem gaudy like alot of other junk on here. I will check it out soon. Anyone else having success with this model?
Cisco2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jul 2012, 05:49 PM   #475
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi CoolWarrior,

Thank you for your kind words, your private message, and your interest in the course!

I have just replied to your PM!

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by CoolWarrior View Post

"Why try to earn pennies as an affiliate when you can own a REAL business that is highly fulfilling, extremely rewarding, and can also generate a great deal of income for you in the process?"

Really impressed by the above quote in the copy. I sent you a PM with a follow up question.

Thanks in advance for responding when you get a chance. Talk soon.

DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jul 2012, 05:55 PM   #476
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Cisco2000,

Thank you for your kind words, your question, and your interest in the course!

There are lots of other folks who are having success with this WSO. If you read through the many pages of this WSO, you'll see lots of posts by folks who have shared their positive feedback and the success they've had with the course.

I've taken some of the positive posts, where people have specifically referenced income that they've made or sales they've gotten, and I've added those posts to the first post of this WSO thread. I realize that a lot of people want to know if others are making money with this, so I've taken those posts, where people have specifically posted income/sales they've made, and I've added those posts to the first page of this WSO thread. This way, you don't have to search through all of the posts to find those specific types of posts.

Thanks again for your question, your kind words, and your interest in the course.

-Terry


Originally Posted by Cisco2000 View Post

From all the posts here it seems like a viable online business. It doesn't seem gaudy like alot of other junk on here. I will check it out soon. Anyone else having success with this model?
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jul 2012, 09:09 AM   #477
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Windsor Ontario
Posts: 1
Thanks: 9
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

Can you check your support email please and thank you,

Christopher
simplenewbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jul 2012, 04:18 PM   #478
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Christopher,

Thank you so much for your purchase and your kind words.

I just responded to your email.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by simplenewbiz View Post

Hi Terry,

Can you check your support email please and thank you,

Christopher
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jul 2012, 05:24 PM   #479
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just wanted to report back on my success with this business. I've only been able to work at this sporadically, since i purchased about a month ago now. But I have made two sales so far for a total of $300. If I was able to spend more time, I know my profit would be much more. You do need to work at this, its not hard though, it does take some time, but the money is there. I'm going to be looking at outsourcing the initial contact part so that I can get things moving along faster. This will make money, stick with it and success will follow.
kasner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kasner For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Jul 2012, 08:22 PM   #480
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi kasner,

Congratulations on the income you've generated so far!

Thank you for taking the time to share the results you've achieved after taking action with the course materials!

I'm really glad to hear that you have generated income while working on the business sporadically. That's great that you'll be outsourcing some of the work and scaling things up!

Keep up the great work! Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by kasner View Post

Just wanted to report back on my success with this business. I've only been able to work at this sporadically, since i purchased about a month ago now. But I have made two sales so far for a total of $300. If I was able to spend more time, I know my profit would be much more. You do need to work at this, its not hard though, it does take some time, but the money is there. I'm going to be looking at outsourcing the initial contact part so that I can get things moving along faster. This will make money, stick with it and success will follow.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 08:03 AM   #481
Active Warrior
 
andrea_vk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 79
Thanks: 14
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jasanr View Post

Would be interested to know if anyone outside of the USA is having success with this offer?

Thanks
I am in Australia and had success. I have not done much late, but had success.
Also if I cannot close the other deals I am considering phoning with Skype or see if I can get a service that will send letters for me.
It takes work, iit i snot automatic, but it works.

Andrea
andrea_vk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to andrea_vk For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 08:05 AM   #482
Active Warrior
 
andrea_vk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 79
Thanks: 14
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pinkgink View Post

I Did It!!!!!!

I just received a payment of $240 to my paypal account (about $100 is profit)

I used a combination of emails, phone calls, and letters. I've only put in a few hours actually working on signing a business up and I mailed about 30 letters.

I still have 4 more A companies that I am working with. Hopefully I will have them set up with B's by the end of the week.

I love it when things work out like they should!

Thanks so much for this GREAT WSO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PinkGink
Thank you for the ideas of the letters. I need to see if there is a service that will post letters for me, since I am not in the USA, otherwise will need to use the phone
andrea_vk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to andrea_vk For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 10:46 AM   #483
Warrior Member
 
jasanr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by andrea_vk View Post

I am in Australia and had success. I have not done much late, but had success.
Also if I cannot close the other deals I am considering phoning with Skype or see if I can get a service that will send letters for me.
It takes work, iit i snot automatic, but it works.

Andrea
Hi Andrea,

What kind of success have you had? have you already made your money back?
jasanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 11:04 AM   #484
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Andrea,

Congratulations on the success you've had with the course and thanks for emailing me to let me know about the income you've generated so far - I'm so happy for you!!

Keep up the great work!

-Terry


Originally Posted by andrea_vk View Post

I am in Australia and had success. I have not done much late, but had success.
Also if I cannot close the other deals I am considering phoning with Skype or see if I can get a service that will send letters for me.
It takes work, iit i snot automatic, but it works.

Andrea
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 12:01 PM   #485
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just got this, will be jumping in right away. I'm from Europe, will let you know how it works out!
Tronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 12:14 PM   #486
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Tronix,

Thank you for ordering the course.

Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions after you've gone through the course materials. I've included my direct email address in the Frequently Asked Questions section and PayPal will also email you my email address when they send you the receipt for your purchase.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Tronix View Post

Just got this, will be jumping in right away. I'm from Europe, will let you know how it works out!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 12:36 PM   #487
Warrior Member
 
jasanr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have purchased this WF offer.

The business model looks fantastic. Well written and easy step by step directions to follow.

However my first thought is if you've been doing this for a many years and now have saturated the market it would make sense the next best thing is to sell it to others since is far less lucrative.

and if there is no limit to who you sell this offer to here on WF
if its not already it will be saturated very quickly.

would it not be?
jasanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 12:54 PM   #488
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi jasanr,

Thanks so much for your purchase and your kind words about the course.

As mentioned in the course, I only did this business in my local area, on a full-time basis, and I never even came close to getting all of the "Party A's" and "Party B's", just in my local market. Using the method I teach you in the course, you can get customers in any part of the United States, and it makes no difference where you are from. There are literally millions of "Party A's" and "Party B's" to work with. If you email me, I can get into more specific details about this with you. There is no way that this could ever possibly become saturated, because there are literally millions of Party A's and Party B's. Also, you can work with each "Party A" on an annual basis and you can work with "Party B" as many times as you'd like!

Thanks again for your order and your positive feedback on the course!

-Terry


Originally Posted by jasanr View Post

I have purchased this WF offer.

The business model looks fantastic. Well written and easy step by step directions to follow.

However my first thought is if you've been doing this for a many years and now have saturated the market it would make sense the next best thing is to sell it to others since is far less lucrative.

and if there is no limit to who you sell this offer to here on WF
if its not already it will be saturated very quickly.

would it not be?
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 01:01 PM   #489
Warrior Member
 
jasanr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 3
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Terry for your quick response.

I'll let everyone know how it goes by posting updates every two weeks for the next couple months.
jasanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 01:04 PM   #490
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi jasanr,

Glad to help!

Please be sure to let me know if you have any specific questions along the way by sending me an email or a private message.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by jasanr View Post

Thanks Terry for your quick response.

I'll let everyone know how it goes by posting updates every two weeks for the next couple months.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 03:02 PM   #491
Rock Star Zentrepeneur
War Room Member
 
Tom E's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Moorhead, MN
Posts: 587
Thanks: 281
Thanked 404 Times in 205 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just sent you a PM.
Tom E is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2012, 04:15 PM   #492
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi gr8tocre8,

Thanks for the PM!

I just replied to your message!

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

Just sent you a PM.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Aug 2012, 02:19 AM   #493
Active Warrior
 
andrea_vk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 79
Thanks: 14
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jasanr View Post

Hi Andrea,

What kind of success have you had? have you already made your money back?
I had one sale, $200 in my pocket. SO that covers more than the investment
andrea_vk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Aug 2012, 11:14 AM   #494
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Andrea,

Super!

Thanks for posting the income you've generated so far with the program!

Keep up the great work!

-Terry


Originally Posted by andrea_vk View Post

I had one sale, $200 in my pocket. SO that covers more than the investment
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2012, 02:27 AM   #495
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 196
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [MORE $$$ RESULTS POSTED!!] "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it works gre
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

DO you offer a money back guarantee? I'm always hesitant to purchase WSO's that don't have one since they're usually crap.
Newrichgraphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2012, 11:49 AM   #496
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: [MORE $$$ RESULTS POSTED!!] "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it works gre
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Newrichgraphics,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course. On the first post of this WSO thread, I state that I do not offer a money back guarantee and I explain why in the first post. Here is the verbiage that discusses this in the first post of the WSO thread:


"Please note: This course is not refundable. Please do not purchase this WSO if you intend to request a refund or if you will not be taking action with the course materials. In this WSO, I share my entire business with you. I cannot allow people to learn this entire business and receive all of the included business materials for free by requesting refunds after they make their purchase. Receiving these business materials for free, by requesting a refund after your purchase would not be fair to me or to the people who have purchased the course. If you have any doubts or reservations about purchasing this WSO, please do not purchase it until you are ready. This WSO includes everything that I have personally used to earn a full-time living for over a year. I cannot allow people to obtain this entire business for free, by ordering it, downloading all of the materials, and then requesting a refund. Thank you."

I appreciate the fact that many of the WSOs that are sold on here aren't very good and so people do look for a money back guarantee. My WSO is a complete business that I've personally earned a full time living in for over a year, and so I can't enable others to get my entire business for free and then request a refund. As you may know, there are many "serial refunders" who purchase WSOs on this website and they will request refunds because they don't want to put in the actual work, they decide to pursue something else, or they just buy WSOs and request refunds on a regular basis, so that they can get all of the WSOs they want for free. This WSO is my entire business and all of the materials that I have personally used to earn a full time living, so I can't allow others to access these course materials for free. If those terms are not agreeable to you, I understand your position, but I do have to sell the course with these conditions.

You will see, on this WSO thread, that several other people have posted the income they've earned after implementing the course materials, and several of these people are trusted Warriors who have been on here for a long time. I hope that their voluntary posts, stating the actual money they've made, serve as an indicator that this is a legitimate business that works when you put in the effort, take action, and treat this like a real business.


Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course.


-Terry



Originally Posted by Newrichgraphics View Post

DO you offer a money back guarantee? I'm always hesitant to purchase WSO's that don't have one since they're usually crap.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2012, 07:45 PM   #497
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Windsor Ontario
Posts: 1
Thanks: 9
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [MORE INCOME RESULTS POSTED] "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account..it works gre
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just bought this WSO 3 days ago and implemented later that day. Tonight I received my first sale for $455.00 with a profit of $200.00! I have another one on the burner for $1307.00 with a $600.00 profit. Keeping my fingers crossed.

So if you're wondering about this offer just stop it and do it.... I can see big potential here. Looking forward to outsourcing this and really get the ball rolling.

A special thanks to Terry for putting this offer out there and also for being a person that is genuine.

Will be back with more updates as time goes by....

One happy camper,

Christopher
simplenewbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simplenewbiz For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Aug 2012, 02:15 AM   #498
Ruwan Chamara
 
SLCPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 57
Thanks: 4
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [MORE INCOME RESULTS POSTED] "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account..it works gre
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello,

i am a university a student .i need $100 per month for earn my collage education expenditure.. can i earn at least $100 per month.i don't need more than $100.

if this working i will borrow money from my fiend to purchase this wso.

i have tried many WSO's but....many WSO's not working.


thanks
SLCPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Aug 2012, 10:33 AM   #499
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: [MORE INCOME RESULTS POSTED] "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account..it works gre
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi SLCPA,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course!

While I never make income projections or predictions, I will say, if you are not able to make at least $100 per month with this, that it's likely you're doing something very wrong, in which case you should contact me and I will evaluate exactly what you're doing and how you're doing it. This WSO includes everything that I have personally used to earn a full time living for over a year. Of course, you still need to take action and treat this like a real business, but I have provided you with all of the materials and all of the steps that I have personally implemented myself to run this business.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by SLCPA View Post

hello,

i am a university a student .i need $100 per month for earn my collage education expenditure.. can i earn at least $100 per month.i don't need more than $100.

if this working i will borrow money from my fiend to purchase this wso.

i have tried many WSO's but....many WSO's not working.


thanks
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Aug 2012, 01:02 PM   #500
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: [MORE INCOME RESULTS POSTED] "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account..it works gre
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Christopher,

That great!! I'm so happy for you!

Congratulations on the income you've generated so far!!

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Keep up the great work!!

-Terry

Originally Posted by simplenewbiz View Post

Just bought this WSO 3 days ago and implemented later that day. Tonight I received my first sale for $455.00 with a profit of $200.00! I have another one on the burner for $1307.00 with a $600.00 profit. Keeping my fingers crossed.

So if you're wondering about this offer just stop it and do it.... I can see big potential here. Looking forward to outsourcing this and really get the ball rolling.

A special thanks to Terry for putting this offer out there and also for being a person that is genuine.

Will be back with more updates as time goes by....

One happy camper,

Christopher
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
home business, how to make money at home, make money, work from home

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:53 PM.