Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 02:53 AM   #1151
Workaholic Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
littlemilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 17
Thanks: 23
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

been watching this for a couple day now..very tempted. i have bought quite a lot of wsos that do not live up to their claim and have been left disappointed. it gets scary when you hear of fake reviews so ou really dont know what's genuine; saying that..im drawn to buying this because its not promising to get rich overnight...
littlemilly is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 03:21 AM   #1152
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi littlemilly,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing the course.

I agree with you that the idea of people leaving fake reviews is very disappointing. What I can tell you about me and my WSO is that I never offered anyone a "review copy" of my WSO, because I always felt like that is essentially telling people, "I'll give you my WSO for free, if you say something nice about my WSO." Granted, people don't have to leave a positive review, but I always felt that giving out review copies is one of those unspoken things, where if you give people a free copy of your WSO, they're basically expected to say nice things about it. I never offered review copies, not even from the first day I started selling this WSO. I can tell you that every single review on here is by someone who purchased my course. Also, on a related note, I want to point out that I do not encourage people, anywhere within my WSO, to leave a review. I've seen a couple of folks do that when they're selling WSOs and that doesn't sit right with me either. My feeling is that if people want to leave a review, they'll leave a review. If not, that's their prerogative too. Please be sure to check out the track records of the folks who have left reviews here. If you click on their profiles, you can see how long they've been members on the Warrior Forum, you can see other comments they've made throughout the Warrior Forum, and you can get a general sense for their reputation here. I am very grateful to have received so much positive feedback, by folks who have purchased the course, and who are well respected contributors here on the Warrior Forum.

If you have any questions about the course, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks again for taking the time to consider purchasing the course.

-Terry


Originally Posted by littlemilly View Post

been watching this for a couple day now..very tempted. i have bought quite a lot of wsos that do not live up to their claim and have been left disappointed. it gets scary when you hear of fake reviews so ou really dont know what's genuine; saying that..im drawn to buying this because its not promising to get rich overnight...
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 05:44 AM   #1153
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
genya's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Kenya
Posts: 0
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

You keep going Genya. I now know it to be a fact (because I have the money in my Paypal account), that some people in party A and some of those in party B will go for this. Our job is simply to find those parties and put the two together.

Because I have VA's, I don't have go and find the interested parties. I get to do the fun stuff such as replying to emails whose senders are enthusiastic.

My Tips.

1/ Do things exactly as Terry details, and in that order.
2/ If you can, get a VA.
3/ Be organized.
4/ Be methodical.
5/ If it takes 50 emails to get a reply from somebody who is interested, get 49 emails sent as fast as you can, so you can enjoy the interested 50th one.

All the best to you.
Steve

P.S. DO NOT give up.
Thanks Steve, will follow your good advice.
Genya
genya is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 05:48 AM   #1154
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
genya's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Kenya
Posts: 0
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post

Hi genya,

Thanks for stopping by and offering your words of support to Steve!

If you've been working on this business for a couple of months and haven't made a dime yet, then something is very wrong. Please email me or PM me directly, so that I can take a closer look at what you're doing. I would email you myself, but I can't tell who you are based on just your Warrior Forum username. You also didn't include your name in the post, so I can't look you up that way either. My support email address is provided in the PayPal receipt that you receive via email, upon your purchase. You can also log into your PayPal account and click on the details of your transaction to view my support email address there too. I'm certain that I can help you have the same success that many of my other WSO customers are achieving, so please email me so that I can take a look at what you're doing.

-Terry
Thanks Terry, you are always there for your customers. I will be getting in touch with you via email.
genya is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 08:35 AM   #1155
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 122
Thanks: 60
Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

You keep going Genya. I now know it to be a fact (because I have the money in my Paypal account), that some people in party A and some of those in party B will go for this. Our job is simply to find those parties and put the two together.

Because I have VA's, I don't have go and find the interested parties. I get to do the fun stuff such as replying to emails whose senders are enthusiastic.

My Tips.

1/ Do things exactly as Terry details, and in that order.
2/ If you can, get a VA.
3/ Be organized.
4/ Be methodical.
5/ If it takes 50 emails to get a reply from somebody who is interested, get 49 emails sent as fast as you can, so you can enjoy the interested 50th one.

All the best to you.
Steve

P.S. DO NOT give up.
Steve,
Do you mind sharing where and how you go about finding good, reliable VA's?
Thanks
Bill
redoak98012 is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 08:42 AM   #1156
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
SteveFinch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: French Riviera (UK Born)
Posts: 221
Thanks: 41
Thanked 103 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by redoak98012 View Post

Steve,
Do you mind sharing where and how you go about finding good, reliable VA's?
Thanks
Bill
Hi Bill,

I took a look at the normal places first such as elance, odesk, freelancer etc, but didn't have much luck. So in the end I took a look at fiverr, and got both of mine there.

They're both reliable, and so far have done exactly as I asked. It might be that I've been lucky with them, I don't know. But I'm happy anyway.

All the best
Steve
SteveFinch is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to SteveFinch For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 10:42 AM   #1157
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Thanks for giving some pointers on how you've outsourced some of the day-to-day tasks!

I'll just add that anyone who wants to outsource all or some of this business should look at sites like guru.com and freelance.com, in addition to the sites that Steve mentioned. Many of those sites provide ratings and/or references, from people who have hired them in the past. Since the day-to-day tasks in this business are extremely simple, and not technical at all, there should be plenty of people out there to choose from. Of course, if you want to run this business yourself, that's works too!

Thanks again, Steve!

-Terry

Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

Hi Bill,

I took a look at the normal places first such as elance, odesk, freelancer etc, but didn't have much luck. So in the end I took a look at fiverr, and got both of mine there.

They're both reliable, and so far have done exactly as I asked. It might be that I've been lucky with them, I don't know. But I'm happy anyway.

All the best
Steve
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 11:19 AM   #1158
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
SteveFinch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: French Riviera (UK Born)
Posts: 221
Thanks: 41
Thanked 103 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post

Hi Steve,

Thanks for giving some pointers on how you've outsourced some of the day-to-day tasks!

I'll just add that anyone who wants to outsource all or some of this business should look at sites like guru.com and freelance.com, in addition to the sites that Steve mentioned. Many of those sites provide ratings and/or references, from people who have hired them in the past. Since the day-to-day tasks in this business are extremely simple, and not technical at all, there should be plenty of people out there to choose from. Of course, if you want to run this business yourself, that's works too!

Thanks again, Steve!

-Terry
You're welcome Terry.

To anyone else who might be thinking of having a go at this business, as Terry says, it's very doable without hiring help. If you're driven and motivated, you probably don't need help.

But if like me, you're easily distracted and prone to saying..."When I get time, I am going to give this a good go"....or you tend to buy wso's and don't act, then consider hiring some help.

The bottom line is that this is a wso that covers absolutely everything, as I'm sure that those who've bought it will testify.
SteveFinch is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 11:56 AM   #1159
Never Stop Learning
 
marcromero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 132
Thanks: 28
Thanked 23 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just made my purchase, cant wait to get through the material.
marcromero is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 01:00 PM   #1160
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for contributing so many valuable insights into making this business work!

I really appreciate you confirming that this course includes everything that folks need to succeed!

You are so correct in that folks really do need to be honest with themselves and consider whether they're "do-it-yourself"-ers or if they'd be better served handing the work over to someone else. I couldn't agree with you more on the point that people need to look at their own tendencies, and if they do get easily distracted, they should hand off the actual work to someone else. For the folks who are willing to take action themselves, it is simply a matter of following the numbered steps in the course.

Thanks so much, Steve!

-Terry

Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

You're welcome Terry.

To anyone else who might be thinking of having a go at this business, as Terry says, it's very doable without hiring help. If you're driven and motivated, you probably don't need help.

But if like me, you're easily distracted and prone to saying..."When I get time, I am going to give this a good go"....or you tend to buy wso's and don't act, then consider hiring some help.

The bottom line is that this is a wso that covers absolutely everything, as I'm sure that those who've bought it will testify.
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 01:01 PM   #1161
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi marcromero,

Thank you for just purchasing the course.

Please be sure to email me if you have any questions after going through the main course and the FAQs!

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by marcromero View Post

Just made my purchase, cant wait to get through the material.
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 01:12 PM   #1162
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the info. I'm excited to try it! Congrats!

Michele
amundy5 is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 01:43 PM   #1163
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , ,las vegas NV .
Posts: 25
Thanks: 24
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i just purchase it,and will try my best to make it work.
spartan75 is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 03:46 PM   #1164
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Michele,

Glad to help!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

-Terry

Originally Posted by amundy5 View Post

Thanks for the info. I'm excited to try it! Congrats!

Michele
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 03:48 PM   #1165
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi spartan75,

Thank you for your recent purchase.

Please email me if you have any questions, after going through the main course and the FAQs. You can find my support email address in the receipt that PayPal emails or you can log into your PayPal account and click on the details of your purchase, to find my support email address there too.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by spartan75 View Post

i just just purchase it,and will try my best to make it work.
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 04:05 PM   #1166
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: London, UK
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Just curious. How much minimum money can I earn per months (more less of course) with minimal work follow your course?

Regards
Lucas
lucus81 is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 04:40 PM   #1167
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

This business is not dependent on things like getting a good ranking in Google, having to spend money on advertising or marketing, or having technical skills. This is a business model where your efforts should be directly proportional to the amount of effort you put into this, and it also depends on how large or small you choose to grow your business, so there really isn't any limit to the minimum or maximum income you could earn in this business. It really all comes down to how much action and effort you choose to put into this business or if you want to have others do the simple tasks for you. When I was running this business on a full time basis (30-40 hours per week), without hiring anyone else, my income was usually within the $800-$1200 per week range. There were some weeks where I earned less and some weeks where I earned more. Overall, however, as long as I was consistent in my efforts, I was able to see my income stay pretty even over the long term.

One of the nicer aspects to this business is that you don't have to meet with anyone face to face or speak with anyone over the phone, so you can work on this whenever you have time to put into it, as long as you just have access to the internet.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by lucus81 View Post

Hi,

Just curious. How much minimum money can I earn per months (more less of course) with minimal work follow your course?

Regards
Lucas
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 05:02 PM   #1168
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: London, UK
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your quick response.
I'm already full time online seller who running a few e-commerce sites so I hope this additional business it will suit for me. I want to hire VA for this project.

Kind Regards
Lucas
lucus81 is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 06:05 PM   #1169
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: London, UK
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Terry,

I have bought your course and I've briefly read and sadly I must say, that this business does not apply for UK based people in my opinion.

To be honest I'm quite disappointed with this course.

This is my own opinion.

Kind Regards
Lucas
lucus81 is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 09:43 PM   #1170
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for your recent purchase.

I believe you may have a misunderstanding about the course, because I have people in the UK, Europe, Asia, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and many other countries throughout the world, who are all implementing this WSO with great success.

As mentioned throughout the thread, I recommend that everyone take on US customers. Since you do not have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face, it does not matter which country you are from. You can implement this business just as easily as anyone else in any other part of the world, because all that is required is an internet connection. There are millions upon millions of customers in the US. Many times throughout this thread, I've discussed that everyone should take on US-based customers, regardless of what country you are personally from. That's really the most effective approach and that's how my UK-based customers, as well as my other European, Canadian, Australian, and Asian-based WSO customers are all doing well with this. Hopefully, this clears up the confusion for you on how to properly implement the course materials, because this really is a wonderful way to do something very positive for children and families.

Please be sure to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks again for your purchase!

-Terry


Originally Posted by lucus81 View Post

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your quick response.
I'm already full time online seller who running a few e-commerce sites so I hope this additional business it will suit for me. I want to hire VA for this project.

Kind Regards
Lucas
Originally Posted by lucus81 View Post

Hello Terry,

I have bought your course and I've briefly read and sadly I must say, that this business does not apply for UK based people in my opinion.

To be honest I'm quite disappointed with this course.

This is my own opinion.

Kind Regards
Lucas
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 11:01 PM   #1171
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 93
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi sent you a pm... hope to hear from you soon
TheMaleRN is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 11:27 PM   #1172
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi The MaleRN,

Thank you for the PM and for your interest in the course!

I just replied!

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by TheMaleRN View Post

hi sent you a pm... hope to hear from you soon
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 17th Feb 2013, 01:54 AM   #1173
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
imchillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 54
Thanks: 91
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

How's the plan coming on setting up an affiliate program for people to promote your course?

Or have you decided against it altogether?

Either way, I wish you continued success

Thanks!!
imchillin is offline  
Unread 17th Feb 2013, 02:39 AM   #1174
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi imchillin,

Thank you for your interest in promoting the course.

Right at this moment, I don't have an affiliate program set up, but I will send out an email to my customers if I do get it set up at some point in the future. For folks who aren't customers of mine, who want to promote the course, you'll be able to see that the buy now link will change to the type of purchase buttons that are provided by JVZoo or WarriorPlus. If I do start to offer an affiliate program, I will most likely have to increase the price of the course, because I do not sell any upsells or OTOs with this WSO. Also, it would be a challenge because I provide all of the customer support myself, and I don't market other products to my WSO customers. As many of you know, I don't sell other people's products to my customer list either. I'm not criticizing folks who do that because that's just how internet marketing works, but I did just want to specify why it would be a little tough to offer an affiliate program. Nevertheless, I'm really appreciative that you and many other folks are interested in promoting this.

If I'm able to make the numbers work and I can figure out a way to provide the same level of service to my WSO customers, I will be offering an affiliate program when I'm able to.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by imchillin View Post

Hi,

How's the plan coming on setting up an affiliate program for people to promote your course?

Or have you decided against it altogether?

Either way, I wish you continued success

Thanks!!
DoWhatWorks is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Feb 2013, 07:01 AM   #1175
Laura Quintile
War Room Member
 
joyfulwraps's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Ohio , USA.
Posts: 610
Thanks: 197
Thanked 169 Times in 106 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Terry,

I purchased before going to bed last night and stayed up way too late reading through the material. Love the business model and am really looking forward to taking action today. One question....is there a support desk/email? Do we just come back here to ask questions on the thread or do we PM you?
joyfulwraps is offline  
Unread 17th Feb 2013, 10:54 AM   #1176
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joyfulwraps,

Thank you for your recent purchase and your kind words about the course.

If you have any questions after going through the main course and the FAQs, please email me at the support email. You can find my support email address in the PayPal receipt that PayPal emails you after your purchase. Additionally, if you log into your PayPal account and click on the details of your transaction, you can find my support email address located there too.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by joyfulwraps View Post

Terry,

I purchased before going to bed last night and stayed up way too late reading through the material. Love the business model and am really looking forward to taking action today. One question....is there a support desk/email? Do we just come back here to ask questions on the thread or do we PM you?
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2013, 10:32 AM   #1177
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada.
Posts: 58
Thanks: 6
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I have been following this WSO for a few day's now and it does look very interesting. Do you show us where to get party A and party B from? and it just comes down to us wanting to send out as many emails as possible? Or do we have to dig up both parties? My only concern is going in circles trying to find both parties and then having a low closing ratio and wasting a lot of time. I guess I could use a VA for this though.

Kind Regards,

Sean
topnotch85 is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2013, 11:55 AM   #1178
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sean,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in the course.

Yes, I absolutely show you where to get Party A and Party B. In the course, I detail this with screenshots and thorough explanations. You should note, though, that the process for locating Party A and Party B is the same, so I don't repeat the steps for finding a Party A and a Party B, otherwise it would have been very redundant since the process is the same. It's a very simple process, which uses completely free resources. If you are not inclined to do the more repetitive, day-to-day tasks, you can absolutely hire a VA for that. As with all businesses, this is a numbers game like everything else. In this business model, however, you are targeting specific parties, which is far more effective than a non-targeted approach. I provide you with the exact business materials that have allowed me to personally earn a full time living in this business for over a year. A typical closing sales ratio in internet marketing is around 1%-2%. Keep in mind, though, that you will not have to go through all of the downtime that is associated with tasks such as trying to get your website ranked in Google and you will not be spending any money on marketing or advertising. This business model bypasses all of those steps, so that you don't have to jump through tons of hoops before you're even seen by anyone. In this business model, you have the ability to get this in front of hundreds of targeted, prospective customers per day if you'd like, from day one. It really just depends upon how much time you want to put into this or if you'd rather pay someone else to handle the day to day tasks for you. Also, keep in mind that this isn't a business where you're earning a measly $20-$30 per sale, as with traditional affiliate marketing programs. In this business model, your net profit per program should range from an absolute minimum of $100 up to $500 net profit per program. Additionally, you can choose to focus on programs that will bring you a higher net profit per program, by focusing on larger programs. In other words, you can focus your efforts on the programs that will yield a higher profit per program, because this is something you have a substantial degree of control over, based on where you place your efforts. Specifically, you can choose to focus on the specific types of programs that will allow you to earn more per program. One thing I learned in this business is that it takes just about the same amount of time to do a more profitable program, as it takes to do a smaller program. This is a really important thing to understand, because you want to ensure that you're maximizing your return on your efforts.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by topnotch85 View Post

Hi,

I have been following this WSO for a few day's now and it does look very interesting. Do you show us where to get party A and party B from? and it just comes down to us wanting to send out as many emails as possible? Or do we have to dig up both parties? My only concern is going in circles trying to find both parties and then having a low closing ratio and wasting a lot of time. I guess I could use a VA for this though.

Kind Regards,

Sean
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2013, 01:31 PM   #1179
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada.
Posts: 58
Thanks: 6
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions in depth. I am going to seriously consider your business model.

Sean
topnotch85 is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2013, 02:35 PM   #1180
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sean,

Glad to help!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks again for your interest in the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by topnotch85 View Post

Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions in depth. I am going to seriously consider your business model.

Sean
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2013, 03:55 AM   #1181
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Mady1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Somewhere in a Big Hot Desert...
Posts: 36
Thanks: 22
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, time for my review
Most WSO's on here, as most of you know ^^ are rehashed *****
In this case however, you really deserve some honest appraisal!
So here we go...
First, it's a really unique idea and a lot easier to ''sell'' then most other concepts in this industry (online/offline business). Furthermore, you made a very comprehensive guide that leaves no part of your concept untouched!

I started this last weekend and got a little discouraged when I did not even get one response...just to find out that last Monday was President's day in the US and most businesses were off...#grumble
Yesterday I got two leads and I didn't send out nearly as much mails as I could. However, I would have a few tips to make this so much more effective even. Although it's really not necessary to pick up the phone and do some cold calling, the conversion rates would go up tremendously. And in essence, you are not selling them anything...so why be intimidated to talk to prospective ''customers''? And that being said...when you go for cold mailing you go for the quantity, which in turn yields a lot more work. (I wouldn't outsource until I had some knowledge of the typical conversion rates). And when you are trying to land business ''B'', cold mailing will make it a lot harder to get them to give you money since you have no credibility... A simple phone call would help a lot, and once you get their interest, why not do a skype call so they actually see you and trust you all the more? I'm not from the States and doing this from the other side of the world...and everyone is using skype nowadays anyways. Well...again, a very comprehensive step-by-step guide to setup a business that absolutely WILL work if you put in the work. And yeah, it actually gives you a good feeling...I have kids too...
Hope that was helpful and not too informative... lol
Mady1234 is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2013, 05:13 AM   #1182
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 41
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Terry

Just got your wso and read it to the last page!Your idea is brilliant and can easily work although i have a question which I PMed you!Hope you see it soon!

I will come back with a full review after I actually implement all the steps.

Thanks

Kiriakos T.
Kiriakos22 is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2013, 12:47 PM   #1183
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mady1234,

Thank you so much for your kind words and your wonderful review about the course.

I appreciate what you're saying about using the phone, although I have personally found that this works just as well without using the phone. One thing to keep in mind is that when you use the phone, it takes a lot more time to speak with someone than copying and pasting the emails I provide to you. If you're comfortable at speaking with prospective customers over the phone, that's great and you can definitely do so if you'd like. You are 100% correct in that it really is a no-pressure type of conversation, which is easy to have, if you're comfortable speaking on the phone. Keep in mind, though, that while your conversion percentage might go up, due to the prospective customers being able to speak with you, you will be decreasing the quantity of prospective customers that you reach out to, if only using email. Again, this is simply because email takes a small fraction of your time, as compared to having phone conversations. I always found that things balanced out the same, when I just used email, due to the increased quantity of party a's and party b's I could reach out to, when only using email.

You are correct, though in that a lot of prospective party a's and party b's were closed for President's Day here in the US. I'm glad, though, that now you're starting to see some responses come in, from the efforts you made over the holiday.

I'm so glad you feel good about the work you're doing in this business model. It really is great to know that you're doing something good for children and families, while building an honest business for yourself at the same time.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Mady1234 View Post

Ok, time for my review
Most WSO's on here, as most of you know ^^ are rehashed *****
In this case however, you really deserve some honest appraisal!
So here we go...
First, it's a really unique idea and a lot easier to ''sell'' then most other concepts in this industry (online/offline business). Furthermore, you made a very comprehensive guide that leaves no part of your concept untouched!

I started this last weekend and got a little discouraged when I did not even get one response...just to find out that last Monday was President's day in the US and most businesses were off...#grumble
Yesterday I got two leads and I didn't send out nearly as much mails as I could. However, I would have a few tips to make this so much more effective even. Although it's really not necessary to pick up the phone and do some cold calling, the conversion rates would go up tremendously. And in essence, you are not selling them anything...so why be intimidated to talk to prospective ''customers''? And that being said...when you go for cold mailing you go for the quantity, which in turn yields a lot more work. (I wouldn't outsource until I had some knowledge of the typical conversion rates). And when you are trying to land business ''B'', cold mailing will make it a lot harder to get them to give you money since you have no credibility... A simple phone call would help a lot, and once you get their interest, why not do a skype call so they actually see you and trust you all the more? I'm not from the States and doing this from the other side of the world...and everyone is using skype nowadays anyways. Well...again, a very comprehensive step-by-step guide to setup a business that absolutely WILL work if you put in the work. And yeah, it actually gives you a good feeling...I have kids too...
Hope that was helpful and not too informative... lol
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2013, 12:52 PM   #1184
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kiriakos T.,

Thank you for your recent purchase and your very nice words about the course!

I just answered your support question via PM. Please email your support questions to my support email address, if you have any other questions. My support email address can be found in the receipt that PayPal emailed you, right after your purchase. Also, if you log into your PayPal account and click on the details of your purchase, you'll find my support email address there too.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by Kiriakos22 View Post

Hey Terry

Just got your wso and read it to the last page!Your idea is brilliant and can easily work although i have a question which I PMed you!Hope you see it soon!

I will come back with a full review after I actually implement all the steps.

Thanks

Kiriakos T.
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2013, 01:12 PM   #1185
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 41
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post

Hi Kiriakos T.,

Thank you for your recent purchase and your very nice words about the course!

I just answered your support question via PM. Please email your support questions to my support email address, if you have any other questions. My support email address can be found in the receipt that PayPal emailed you, right after your purchase. Also, if you log into your PayPal account and click on the details of your purchase, you'll find my support email address there too.

Thanks again!

-Terry
Well i tried to email you but the email you provided in the FAQ section didn't work for some reason and I never thought of looking into paypal for it.

Thanks for the quick response!
Kiriakos T.
Kiriakos22 is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2013, 01:15 PM   #1186
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kiriakos,

Oh sure, no problem! You should have gotten an email from PayPal, right after your purchase, with my support email address included in the email. Hope this helps!

Thanks again for your kind words about the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Kiriakos22 View Post

Well i tried to email you but the email you provided in the FAQ section didn't work for some reason and I never thought of looking into paypal for it.

Thanks for the quick response!
Kiriakos T.
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 22nd Feb 2013, 09:33 AM   #1187
Warrior Member
 
Nick Kolos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi sent you a pm... hope to hear from you soon
Nick Kolos is offline  
Unread 22nd Feb 2013, 09:45 AM   #1188
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nick Kolos,

Thank you for the PM and for your recent order a few minutes ago!

I just replied!

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Nick Kolos View Post

hi sent you a pm... hope to hear from you soon
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 22nd Feb 2013, 09:54 AM   #1189
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just a quick note for anyone who will be ordering the course:

The instructions for accessing your purchase are in a large, blue banner, at the top of the order screen. You'll see this large, blue banner as soon as you click on the order link.

Thanks!

-Terry
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 22nd Feb 2013, 10:19 AM   #1190
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Gijsbertus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: South of Belgium
Posts: 807
Thanks: 222
Thanked 295 Times in 254 Posts
Blog Entries: 35
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello to all warriors out there who are working with this wso and hello to all those who are not sure wether to buy this

I have set-up my ''little business'' (nothing to complicated + thanks 2 Daftdog) and did a first launch this week approx.150 mails where send.

I have received 5-7 leads - now I am working on the further accomplishment. I am using a VA (elance) having more patience then me (gathering email adr. for example.)

I hope to wrap up a complete deal soonest, would be proud to let everybody know.

Very detailed and finetuned wso and a very friendly seller - what do you want more?

Good luck to all!
Gijsbertus is offline  
Unread 22nd Feb 2013, 01:26 PM   #1191
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Gijsbertus,

Thank you for your purchase, your very nice words, and your positive feedback on the course!

I am so glad to hear that you have set things up and that you're taking action!

Keep up the great work and thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Gijsbertus View Post

Hello to all warriors out there who are working with this wso and hello to all those who are not sure wether to buy this

I have set-up my ''little business'' (nothing to complicated + thanks 2 Daftdog) and did a first launch this week approx.150 mails where send.

I have received 5-7 leads - now I am working on the further accomplishment. I am using a VA (elance) having more patience then me (gathering email adr. for example.)

I hope to wrap up a complete deal soonest, would be proud to let everybody know.

Very detailed and finetuned wso and a very friendly seller - what do you want more?

Good luck to all!
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 25th Feb 2013, 05:33 PM   #1192
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I'm new to the forum and was attempting to purchase this wso but to no avail. Is it still available or have I missed the gravy train?:confused:
Phenco is offline  
Unread 25th Feb 2013, 07:23 PM   #1193
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Phenco,

Welcome to the Warrior Forum and thank you for your interest in purchasing the course.

Yes, my course is absolutely still available. I just tested the order link myself and everything's working.

The order link is on the first post of this thread. If you click the link towards the bottom of the first post that says, "Click Here to Order", it will take you to the payment page. Be sure to also follow the instructions in the large, blue banner at the top of the payment page, to access your purchase.

Once again, welcome to the Warrior Forum and thank you for your interest in purchasing the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Phenco View Post

Hi, I'm new to the forum and was attempting to purchase this wso but to no avail. Is it still available or have I missed the gravy train?:confused:
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 28th Feb 2013, 01:20 AM   #1194
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, will it work in India.
chaitu10 is offline  
Unread 28th Feb 2013, 06:13 AM   #1195
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: On the Edge
Posts: 2
Thanks: 59
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

Having purchased your WSO over a month ago, and over 700 emails sent to Parties A, not one reply!!

This could be one of two reasons;

Lack of interest

The market is saturated!

Am disappointed to say the least
firedancer is offline  
Unread 28th Feb 2013, 06:24 AM   #1196
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
genya's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Kenya
Posts: 0
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by firedancer View Post

Hi Terry,

Having purchased your WSO over a month ago, and over 700 emails sent to Parties A, not one reply!!

This could be one of two reasons;

Lack of interest

The market is saturated!

Am disappointed to say the least
That cannot be possible. you really mean 700 emails! maybe your email is going to spam. I only send 20 emails at a given time and always get at least one response. The only strange thing is that, I have never brought the two parties together to close the deal.
genya is offline  
Unread 28th Feb 2013, 06:53 AM   #1197
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: On the Edge
Posts: 2
Thanks: 59
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes it's possible because it is happening to me.
Even if my emails are going into spam then there's nothing I can do about that.


There's no way of knowing how many have already received emails about this programme, as there isn't even acknowledgement of any of the emails I have sent, even if I had received notification telling me they were already in a program or they just weren't interested would be something after all my work!

It also leads me to question if I did receive a reply signifying interest from Party A, how many emails would I have to send to find a Party B who is interested?!

And suggesting Elance isn't an option for me, that wasn't part of the package, if it was then it just might as well have contained an upsell, the main thing that attracted me to this WSO is that it led me to believe there were very little costs involved in setting up, very disappointed in this, lots and lots of time consuming repetitive work with absolutely zero return for efforts.
firedancer is offline  
Unread 28th Feb 2013, 10:26 AM   #1198
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by firedancer View Post

Yes it's possible because it is happening to me.
Even if my emails are going into spam then there's nothing I can do about that.


There's no way of knowing how many have already received emails about this programme, as there isn't even acknowledgement of any of the emails I have sent, even if I had received notification telling me they were already in a program or they just weren't interested would be something after all my work!

It also leads me to question if I did receive a reply signifying interest from Party A, how many emails would I have to send to find a Party B who is interested?!

And suggesting Elance isn't an option for me, that wasn't part of the package, if it was then it just might as well have contained an upsell, the main thing that attracted me to this WSO is that it led me to believe there were very little costs involved in setting up, very disappointed in this, lots and lots of time consuming repetitive work with absolutely zero return for efforts.
I had the same problem and Terry said that I needed to add my name to my email account so it didn't go to spam. Once I changed this I sent out about 140 emails and so far within 3 days have had 19 replies with more coming in daily.

Hope this helps
Vickyshortland is offline  
Unread 28th Feb 2013, 12:43 PM   #1199
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi chaitu10,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

Yes, as long as you have an internet connection, you can run this business. Keep in mind, though, that you should take on customers in the United States, so that you can use the exact same resources that I provide in the course. Since you never have to speak with anyone over the phone or face to face, it's easy to take on US-based customers, regardless of which country you're from.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by chaitu10 View Post

Hi, will it work in India.
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Unread 28th Feb 2013, 12:47 PM   #1200
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 426 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "the most money I've ever made from a WSO I purchased off the Warrior Forum"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi firedancer,

If you've sent out 700 emails to party a's and not gotten one reply, there is absolutely something very wrong with what you're doing. If the party a's were not interested or they were already contacted by someone else, you would have gotten a lot of emails telling you that. There is no doubt in my mind that something is wrong either with your website, the email formatting, or the way you've set up your email account. I would like to see exactly what you are doing, as if I'm a prospective party a. Please send me the exact email that you are sending to the party a's, from the same exact email address that you're using to contact the party a's. Something is definitely wrong, and I'm certain that I can help you get the same results that many of my other WSO customers have been kind enough to share here.

I look forward to taking a closer look at what you're doing, because it's certainly not a coincidence that this is working so well for so many other people, but you sent out 700 emails and didn't get one reply. That is indicative of something that is definitely very wrong and I look forward to helping you fix the problem(s).

-Terry
Originally Posted by firedancer View Post

Hi Terry,

Having purchased your WSO over a month ago, and over 700 emails sent to Parties A, not one reply!!

This could be one of two reasons;

Lack of interest

The market is saturated!

Am disappointed to say the least
DoWhatWorks is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
home business, how to make money at home, make money, work from home

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:30 AM.