Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 31st May 2012, 11:49 AM   #101
Advanced Warrior
 
klandino's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 567
Thanks: 35
Thanked 77 Times in 67 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So I wanted to come back and let everyone know of my progress. I am currently in the process of starting a new job in a new state and town without my family (but they will be here in two weeks) and due to a glitch with my website I finally have it up and running and will be spending the next week getting my business going. This is going to be perfect because my wife will not be working for once and be able to be a stay at home Mother and I am going to be able to hand her a full fledged business by the time she gets here.

Terry thank you so much for showing a way that normal people will be able to help create a second or first income. Please if you have purchased it take action and don't be afraid to come back and tell everyone how you are doing because if you have purchased it you know that there really is not a possibility that this will get saturated.

Just my .02

Thanks again for an AMAZING WSO!

Kevin
klandino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to klandino For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st May 2012, 12:55 PM   #102
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on my WSO! :-)

I'm really glad to hear that you have everything up and running and, most importantly, that you are taking action!!!

I appreciate you confirming that this business can never become saturated. There are truly millions of potential customers. At the same time, I can appreciate other people's hesitancy to come back here and post their income results. I suppose it's one of those situations where most people realize that there's no chance of saturation, but why risk the possibility of creating more competition for themselves, if someone happens to choose the same geographic market that they've decided to focus on.

I am genuinely grateful that you have taken the time to share your positive feedback on the course. Thanks a million!!

-Terry


Originally Posted by klandino View Post

So I wanted to come back and let everyone know of my progress. I am currently in the process of starting a new job in a new state and town without my family (but they will be here in two weeks) and due to a glitch with my website I finally have it up and running and will be spending the next week getting my business going. This is going to be perfect because my wife will not be working for once and be able to be a stay at home Mother and I am going to be able to hand her a full fledged business by the time she gets here.

Terry thank you so much for showing a way that normal people will be able to help create a second or first income. Please if you have purchased it take action and don't be afraid to come back and tell everyone how you are doing because if you have purchased it you know that there really is not a possibility that this will get saturated.

Just my .02

Thanks again for an AMAZING WSO!

Kevin
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st May 2012, 03:52 PM   #103
Friday Everyday!
 
LoraLane's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 23
Thanks: 22
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry... wanted to thank you for great course! Simply brilliant idea! Very detailed instructions and nicely packed, including links, e-mails and everything else )) Just take it and run with it type of business. I can start making money tomorrow. In fact I will go ahead and do set up tonight and start tomorrow. I will keep you updated!

I did have a quick question - i tried sending you an e-mail and it didn't go through for some reason. Nothing urgent.. please shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance...
LoraLane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LoraLane For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st May 2012, 06:46 PM   #104
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi LoraLane,

Thank you so much for your order and your very kind words about the course.

It is so nice to hear that you will be taking action with the course materials. I'm glad you see that I've included everything you need to "take it and run with it", as you say! :-) It was definitely my goal to leave no stone unturned, when showing you what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. :-) BTW, I've just shot you an email. I'm not sure why your email didn't go through the first time you tried to reach me. I have been sending and receiving emails throughout the day, so perhaps it was just a temporary problem with the server. Please feel free to reply to the email I just sent you if I can help you with anything. Thanks again!!

-Terry


Originally Posted by LoraLane View Post

Hi Terry... wanted to thank you for great course! Simply brilliant idea! Very detailed instructions and nicely packed, including links, e-mails and everything else )) Just take it and run with it type of business. I can start making money tomorrow. In fact I will go ahead and do set up tonight and start tomorrow. I will keep you updated!

I did have a quick question - i tried sending you an e-mail and it didn't go through for some reason. Nothing urgent.. please shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance... lari(dot)lobanova(at)gmail - thanks
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2012, 07:13 AM   #105
HyperActive Warrior
 
THEDUKEFLEED's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 102
Thanks: 6
Thanked 39 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Just read it ,Interesting course of course !

Send PM to tell you thank you ,with no response

Back to you soon

Regard
THEDUKEFLEED is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to THEDUKEFLEED For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jun 2012, 08:55 AM   #106
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi THEDUKEFLEED,

Thank you for your order, your kind words about the course, and your PM. I've just replied to your PM. Your PM was sent to me at 5:15 am (in the morning) my time, which is why I just replied now. Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by THEDUKEFLEED View Post

Hi,

Just read it ,Interesting course of course !

Send PM to tell you thank you ,with no response

Back to you soon

Regard
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2012, 10:20 AM   #107
Warrior Inside
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi Terry...

do we need to use some sort of credit card (i.e. for paying something that doesn't accept paypal or alertpay) in your blueprint?

I'm still can't apply my credit card, thats why this is going to be my biggest concern...
optimusuperb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to optimusuperb For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jun 2012, 10:29 AM   #108
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi optimusuperb,

Thank you for your question and your interest in my WSO.

To receive payment from your customers, all you need is paypal, alertpay, or any other service that enables you to receive payments online.

To make payment for the product/service, after you get paid from your customers, you can either use paypal to make payment or you can use a credit/debit card.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in my WSO!

-Terry


Originally Posted by optimusuperb View Post

hi Terry...

do we need to use some sort of credit card (i.e. for paying something that doesn't accept paypal or alertpay) in your blueprint?

I'm still can't apply my credit card, thats why this is going to be my biggest concern...
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2012, 01:02 PM   #109
Boss Hog on XanaX
 
johnrapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Greenwood, IN
Posts: 135
Thanks: 104
Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

dude this is the most mysteriously fascinating WSO on the forums rite now. curiosity's sake, just gotta buy it mane.
johnrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2012, 01:38 PM   #110
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi johnrapp,

Thanks so much for your order! :-)

I'm really confident that you are going to find this WSO to be very different from the majority of WSOs being sold. This is a wonderful business that provides something very important to children and families, while also benefiting all of the parties involved...including you!! :-)

Thanks again!!

-Terry


Originally Posted by johnrapp View Post

dude this is the most mysteriously fascinating WSO on the forums rite now. curiosity's sake, just gotta buy it mane.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2012, 07:02 PM   #111
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 85
Thanks: 164
Thanked 46 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just wanted to drop by and give a big thanks to Terry.

I have sent severel emails with questions and concerns. All were answered promtly and completely.

I was a little concerned with "no refund" but Terry has made me feel really confident in her product and I think it is just what I am looking for.

Really excited.

Off to buy right now!!!!!
karensworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2012, 08:46 PM   #112
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi karensworld,

Thanks so much for those kind words and for your recent purchase.

I'm so delighted to hear that you are excited to get started!

Thanks again!!

-Terry


Originally Posted by karensworld View Post

I just wanted to drop by and give a big thanks to Terry.

I have sent severel emails with questions and concerns. All were answered promtly and completely.

I was a little concerned with "no refund" but Terry has made me feel really confident in her product and I think it is just what I am looking for.

Really excited.

Off to buy right now!!!!!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2012, 09:12 AM   #113
umc
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 783
Thanks: 1,463
Thanked 737 Times in 437 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dammit! I'm all excited, getting my own marketing business together and building pieces of it, and then I had to go and stumble upon this. Curiosity got the best of me, so I bought it.

This is a GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!

And now it is potentially derailing me from setting up my own ideas, lol. So, I told my wife about this. She HATES the computer, and HATES being online. It is just not her. She likes people and would rather talk to them in person or on the phone.

This little idea is so good that my wife actually WANTS to do it!

She wants to get on the computer now, wants to provide this service, and since she LOVES kids it is right in her wheelhouse.

Thanks so much for this. It isn't an idea that everyone will care about or want to do. It isn't the most lucrative thing that a person could do. But it may be one of the best services that a person could provide for some of the best little people out there, the kids in a community.

Mike
umc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2012, 10:43 AM   #114
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for your very kind words and for your purchase. :-)

I'm so glad to hear that your wife will be taking this business and running with it! Your wife can definitely take the materials that I've included in the course and apply them to phone conversations if she would prefer. I've just provided the "non-phone, non-face-to-face meetings" way of doing things, but this business is very flexible in terms of how you actually bring the parties together.

This business definitely has the potential to be very lucrative for anyone who wants to scale it up on a large level. The day-to-day tasks are so simple, and they can easily be handed off to one or more workers. If I were more comfortable with the whole world of outsourcing, I would have definitely gone that route myself.

Thanks again for your purchase and for taking the time to post your positive feedback on the course. :-)

-Terry


Originally Posted by umc View Post

Dammit! I'm all excited, getting my own marketing business together and building pieces of it, and then I had to go and stumble upon this. Curiosity got the best of me, so I bought it.

This is a GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!

And now it is potentially derailing me from setting up my own ideas, lol. So, I told my wife about this. She HATES the computer, and HATES being online. It is just not her. She likes people and would rather talk to them in person or on the phone.

This little idea is so good that my wife actually WANTS to do it!

She wants to get on the computer now, wants to provide this service, and since she LOVES kids it is right in her wheelhouse.

Thanks so much for this. It isn't an idea that everyone will care about or want to do. It isn't the most lucrative thing that a person could do. But it may be one of the best services that a person could provide for some of the best little people out there, the kids in a community.

Mike
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2012, 12:44 PM   #115
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 65
Thanks: 27
Thanked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just wanted to say thanks, I purchased this wso and think it is a great business idea and a great investment.
LucasT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2012, 01:25 PM   #116
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi LucasT,

That you very much for your positive feedback on the course and for your purchase!!

I'm really glad to hear that you think this is a great business idea and a great investment. I really appreciate you taking the time to post your positive comments on the course....thanks again!!

-Terry


Originally Posted by LucasT View Post

I just wanted to say thanks, I purchased this wso and think it is a great business idea and a great investment.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2012, 04:22 PM   #117
Catharina Veas dot com
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Holland
Posts: 18
Thanks: 14
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

Just purchased and thank you so much for this business in a box. I really love it. I have worked in sales for more than 25 years and I know how hard it can be. This is pure gold! I still have a full time job but for sure I can leave that soon with implementing your system.

I appreciate it so much that you have left nothing out. I will start this tomorrow!

Thanks again,

Catharina.
Hanneke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2012, 05:31 PM   #118
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 69
Thanks: 4
Thanked 75 Times in 71 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, this sounds really interesting! Is there any chance that the product/service will become outdated or done away with? Or is this a business we can run for years?

Thanks much!
Jennifer
je9265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2012, 05:42 PM   #119
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 69
Thanks: 4
Thanked 75 Times in 71 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent you a pm, thanks!
je9265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jun 2012, 06:58 PM   #120
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Catharina,

Thank you so much for your order and your very nice words about the course!!

I am so glad that you love the course and consider it "pure gold"!!!

I put a lot of work into making sure that I shared everything that I have personally done myself in this business, so it means so much to read such nice commets, like the ones you wrote.

Thanks again!!

-Terry




Originally Posted by Hanneke View Post

Hi Terry,

Just purchased and thank you so much for this business in a box. I really love it. I have worked in sales for more than 25 years and I know how hard it can be. This is pure gold! I still have a full time job but for sure I can leave that soon with implementing your system.

I appreciate it so much that you have left nothing out. I will start this tomorrow!

Thanks again,

Catharina.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your question and your interest in my WSO.

Great question!! This product/service will never become outdated or done away with. This is absolutely a business that you can run for many years. As someone who knows this industry extremely well, I can tell you that this is a product/service where the need and the importance of this product/service will only become greater over time.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in my WSO.

-Terry


Originally Posted by je9265 View Post

Hi, this sounds really interesting! Is there any chance that the product/service will become outdated or done away with? Or is this a business we can run for years?

Thanks much!
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you! I just replied to your pm! :-)

-Terry


Originally Posted by je9265 View Post

Sent you a pm, thanks!

Last edited on 17th Jan 2019 at 07:23 PM.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2012, 03:11 PM   #121
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 69
Thanks: 4
Thanked 75 Times in 71 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry, just another question. Are there any other offers around to present to these same customers in addition to the one you are presenting to them, or is it a one of a kind thing? Or is the main offer something they could want multiple times?

Thanks!
je9265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2012, 03:32 PM   #122
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your additional question and your interest in my WSO.

In this business, there are two parties you're working with: "Party A" and "Party B". You can offer this to "Party A" on an annual basis. You can work with "Party B" multiple times throughout the year.

Thanks again for your additional question and your interest in the course.

-Terry


Originally Posted by je9265 View Post

Hi Terry, just another question. Are there any other offers around to present to these same customers in addition to the one you are presenting to them, or is it a one of a kind thing? Or is the main offer something they could want multiple times?

Thanks!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 08:45 AM   #123
Active Warrior
 
EMaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 53
Thanks: 28
Thanked 17 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This Works!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to drop in and give a quick review about this WSO. I purchased this WSO about 2-1/2 weeks ago, and actually only started working the program about a week ago because I had to go out of town.

Anyway, as stated in the WSO you can actually run this business without speaking to anyone either by phone or in person, which is something that appealed to me. You can do it quietly from your computer.

Long story short ... I woke up this morning to learn that I had received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account. So I can attest to the fact that it does in fact work, and it works great!

This WSO is "fall off-a-wet-log" easy to do, and WILL make you money. You just have to do it, or just take action, as is so often said.

If you are on the fence about this WSO and wondering if it's the real deal, believe it. It does work.

Ellen

Last edited on 5th Jun 2012 at 09:55 AM. Reason: typo errors
EMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EMaria For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 10:11 AM   #124
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dear Ellen,

Congratulations on your $455 sale! One of the perks of this business is being able to wake up in the morning, as you have, to find more money in your bank account than was there the night before!!

Thank you for taking the time to post your success with the business. I really appreciate your positive feedback on the course. Most importantly, I congratulate you on taking action and seeing these great results within just a week of taking action!

Go, Ellen!!

-Terry


Originally Posted by EMaria View Post

This Works!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to drop in and give a quick review about this WSO. I purchased this WSO about 2-1/2 weeks ago, and actually only started working the program about a week ago because I had to go out of town.

Anyway, as stated in the WSO you can actually run this business without speaking to anyone either by phone or in person, which is something that appealed to me. You can do it quietly from your computer.

Long story short ... I woke up this morning to learn that I had received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account. So I can attest to the fact that it does in fact work, and it works great!

This WSO is "fall off-a-wet-log" easy to do, and WILL make you money. You just have to do it, or just take action, as is so often said.

If you are on the fence about this WSO and wondering if it's the real deal, believe it. It does work.

Ellen
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 10:19 AM   #125
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 143
Thanks: 20
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,
Your WSO is unique,cheers. Since it doesn't involve driving traffic to the website so, how are we going to promote the site. I never came across anything like this on the warrior forum before. I am bit confused. Do i have to register an LLC.

thanks
InternetMarketer2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 11:14 AM   #126
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi InternetMarketer2012,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in my WSO.

This business does not involve driving traffic to a website or promoting a website. This involves a different way of making money online, without promoting a particular website, without speaking with anyone over the phone, and without having to meet with anyone in face to face. I reveal the actual method inside the course.

When I ran this business, I had it set up as a sole proprietorship, not an LLC. Of course, I'm not an accountant or an attorney, so please don't take that has official legal or tax advice for the business entity that you should set up, that's just how I did things myself. :-)

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course. :-)

-Terry


Originally Posted by InternetMarketer2012 View Post

Hi Terry,
Your WSO is unique,cheers. Since it doesn't involve driving traffic to the website so, how are we going to promote the site. I never came across anything like this on the warrior forum before. I am bit confused. Do i have to register an LLC.

thanks
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 02:32 PM   #127
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 350
Thanks: 62
Thanked 52 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just sent PM
chrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 02:52 PM   #128
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi chrise,

Thank you so much for your pm. I have just replied!

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by chrise View Post

Just sent PM
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 04:48 PM   #129
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
BenQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: cyberspace
Posts: 812
Thanks: 85
Thanked 181 Times in 147 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

ok, well, now I'm just too curious. I have to get it. Will post a review later.
BenQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 05:27 PM   #130
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi BenQ,

Thank so much!

-Terry

Originally Posted by BenQ View Post

ok, well, now I'm just too curious. I have to get it. Will post a review later.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 10:03 PM   #131
Advanced Warrior
 
wrays's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Asia
Posts: 878
Thanks: 30
Thanked 93 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If people are afraid of competition, that means the market/business is saturable, don't u think so?

Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post

Hi Instructor,

Yes, I understand that. My point, for this particular WSO, was that I would be surprised if anyone actually comes back to this thread to share their income results, due to the nature of this specific business model. Specifically, due to the perceived competition it would create for them. As mentioned, this business could never become saturated, as there are millions of potential customers. Nonetheless, people who are taking action with the course materials might have a concern that others would enter the same market that they happen to have chosen for this WSO. There are thousands of potential markets, but I don't know why anyone would take the chance of creating more competition for themselves, by posting their income results.

-Terry
wrays is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 10:08 PM   #132
Advanced Warrior
 
wrays's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Asia
Posts: 878
Thanks: 30
Thanked 93 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry, need to ask another question before I buy...
Why are you keep on mentioning that it's better to focus on taking on US-based customers?? If it's about helping children, don't u think there are more children who are in need of help outside the US? Therefore, perhaps more business opportunities outside the US??

Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post

Hi dustindustin,

Thank you for your question and your interest in my WSO. Yes, this is doable for non-US residents because your customers do not need to be in the same country as you. You will never meet with your customers face to face and you will never need to speak with your customers over the phone, so it does not matter where you live. If you will be following my course instructions, exactly how I've outlined them, you may wish to focus on taking on US-based customers. Thanks again for your question and your interest in my WSO!!

-Terry
wrays is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2012, 10:21 PM   #133
Advanced Warrior
 
wrays's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Asia
Posts: 878
Thanks: 30
Thanked 93 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry, sorry as I read more posts I have more questions...
This one is important....

There must be a reason why you wanted to set up a sole proprietorship when you were running this business. Can u please honestly tell me if the 3rd-party want to work with me if I DO NOT have a sole proprietorship??

I live OUTSIDE the US and I have never set up a sole proprietorship business in US.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post


When I ran this business, I had it set up as a sole proprietorship, not an LLC. Of course, I'm not an accountant or an attorney, so please don't take that has official legal or tax advice for the business entity that you should set up, that's just how I did things myself. :-)

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course. :-)

-Terry
wrays is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 12:06 AM   #134
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi wrays,

Thanks for your question, because you bring up an excellent point:

There is a huge difference between having competition in your market and working within a market that is or has the potential to become saturated. No business on the planet is immune to competition, unless you are selling a product that no one else has the right to sell. The concept of saturation, on the other hand, is a different animal altogether. Saturation refers to the scenario where just about every prospective customer or client has already been contacted by one or more of your competitors. In a scenario where there is competition but not saturation, there is the potential to "maybe sometimes" come across people who might have heard from one of your competitors prior to hearing from you. With saturation, as I define it, that's a situation where every prospect out there has already heard from your competition at least once. By virtue of the fact that more than one person has purchased this WSO, there is simply the possibility that someone who is taking action with the course materials may, at some point, come across someone else who communicated with someone else who purchased my course and also implemented the course materials. With millions of potential customers, however, this business model could never possibly become saturated.

I hope this makes the distinction between competition, which all businesses have, and saturation, which is the type of business scenario that is far more difficult to earn revenue in. I'm glad you asked this, because as I was responding to questions about potential market saturation, I began thinking to myself, "I wonder if the people who are reading this understand the distinction between competition and saturation." Thank you for your question, because I'm sure many other people were wondering this too. I think part of the reason why there's some confusion in this area is because people often, mistakenly say things like, "There's no competition in this market". As mentioned, the only way there could actually be no competition in a market would be if you had exclusive worldwide rights to sell a product or service that one else was allowed to sell.

-Terry

Originally Posted by wrays View Post

If people are afraid of competition, that means the market/business is saturable, don't u think so?

Hi wrays,

Another excellent question! :-)

The reason why I have discussed focusing on the US market is because your costs and profit margins will be the best if you focus on the US market. You are absolutely right that there are more children in need of help outside the US. In fact, in certain areas outside of the US, this is something where the need is even greater. In my course, however, I prescribe a very specific way to approach this business, so I only meant that you should focus on the US market if you intend to do things exactly how I suggest in the course. If you focus on other markets, you're going to have to do a lot more work and your profit margins may not be as favorable, for reasons you will understand upon seeing this entire business model.

Thanks for the great question...your questions tell me that you're paying attention, and that's excellent!! Thanks for being tuned in to the discussion here and following this thread. :-)

-Terry

Originally Posted by wrays View Post

Hi Terry, need to ask another question before I buy...
Why are you keep on mentioning that it's better to focus on taking on US-based customers?? If it's about helping children, don't u think there are more children who are in need of help outside the US? Therefore, perhaps more business opportunities outside the US??

Hi wrays,

Please don't apologize for asking more questions....that's what I'm here for!! :-)

Honestly, there wasn't any particular reason why I set up a sole proprietorship. I actually just did it that way because that was the easiest type of business to set up. It's not necessary, but the thing is this: Businesses will most likely be paying you via PayPal or some other similar service. If your PayPal account just has your personal name on it, it might not have the best impression in the world with the business. In reality, however, the business that is paying (Party B) is less concerned with you and more concerned with Party A. In the course, I show you how to take the proper steps to ensure that you first get Party A on board with working with you. I also explain that you want Party A to agree to confirm to any prospective Party B that they are working with you, in case Party B wants to confirm Party A's relationship with you. Since Party A and Party B will be local to one another and it's very possible that they have already heard of one another, the emphasis will really not be on you or the name that shows up on your PayPal account. Worst case scenario, if a business asks you about this, you can simply say that you are a small, family run business, which is the truth. As with all things in life, honesty is always the best policy.

People think that businesses have issues with working with smaller companies. In reality, though, businesses prefer to work with smaller companies and even people who do business under their own name. Perfect example: My mother just got two estimates, from two different painting companies, for painting all of the main rooms in her house. This will be a big job and it's something that my mother considers to be very important. She got one quote from a huge franchise type of company (I think they're called Certa-Pro). The other company is a one man operation. After getting both quotes, my mother went with the one-man company, even though he was a little more expensive. She chose him because she knew she'd be dealing with him and only him from the beginning to the end of the job. Business owners think exactly the same way. They want to know, that if something comes up, that they're not just a number among thousands of clients. When they see your name on the PayPal account and you're the person they're dealing with, it actually gives them a sense of comfort, because they think to themselves, "OK that's the same name of the man/woman I am pesonally dealing with, so if anything goes wrong, I know who to ask for." This might sound funny, but this is the truth and this is how business owners think. That being said, the process for setting up a business PayPal account is usually free and rather simple. Either way, though, the actual name that appears on your PayPal account is usually not going to be an issue for most people.

Thanks again for the questions...sorry if I rambled on a bit with the story about my mom and the painter she hired, but I thought it was a fitting story for the question you brought up. :-)

-Terry

Originally Posted by wrays View Post

Hi Terry, sorry as I read more posts I have more questions...
This one is important....

There must be a reason why you wanted to set up a sole proprietorship when you were running this business. Can u please honestly tell me if the 3rd-party want to work with me if I DO NOT have a sole proprietorship??

I live OUTSIDE the US and I have never set up a sole proprietorship business in US.

Thanks!

Last edited on 13th Feb 2019 at 07:32 PM.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 06:21 AM   #135
Warrior Member
 
dustindustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: under the stars and the moon
Posts: 10
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

Is there still a spot available for me? I want one..
dustindustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 11:01 AM   #136
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi dustindustin,

Thank you for your interest in the course. Sure! The course is absolutely still available. Be sure to check out the first page of this WSO thread to read about the course and to access the order link if you're ready to purchase it.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by dustindustin View Post

Hi Terry,

Is there still a spot available for me? I want one..
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 03:03 PM   #137
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 69
Thanks: 4
Thanked 75 Times in 71 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi sent pm, thanks.
je9265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 03:11 PM   #138
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi je9265,

Thank you for your question. I just replied to your pm!

Thanks again!!

-Terry

Originally Posted by je9265 View Post

Hi sent pm, thanks.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 07:44 PM   #139
Helpful Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tim Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 111
Thanks: 21
Thanked 30 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

I think I'm more impressed with the kindness and patience you've displayed in answering everyone's questions than just about anything else. LOL It sounds intriguing and you have a sense of integrity about you that is not always easy to find.

Buying my copy now.

Blessings,

Tim
Tim Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tim Wright For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 08:03 PM   #140
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for those very kind words and for your recent purchase too.

I sincerely hope that you are equally pleased with the course materials!!

Thanks again!!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Tim Wright View Post

Hi Terry,

I think I'm more impressed with the kindness and patience you've displayed in answering everyone's questions than just about anything else. LOL It sounds intriguing and you have a sense of integrity about you that is not always easy to find.

Buying my copy now.

Blessings,

Tim
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 08:19 PM   #141
Writer in Residence
War Room Member
 
DoubleOhDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 907
Thanks: 474
Thanked 760 Times in 256 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi DOWHATWORKS...

I am always looking for new ways to making money online and if it helps others then that is all the better! PLUS - I haven't ever seen a better customer service via thread replies so I am happy to buy in. To be honest I would have been happier with a guarantee but am willing to take a risk - as long as you don;t mind an honest review (whether good or bad - I do give good reviews if the product deserves it)
anyway - looking forward to finding out about this!!
Dave
DoubleOhDave is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoubleOhDave For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jun 2012, 09:25 PM   #142
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for your order and your genuinely kind words.

I couldn't agree with you more: Earning money in a way that also helps others is really the ideal situation.

I appreciate the reservations you had over the fact that I do not offer refunds with this course. It's a little bit of a tough situation because I sincerely believe that the $27 is far below the actual value of the materials, which truly include everything that I personally used to earn a full-time living for over a year. My concern with offering refunds is that it would enable folks to purchase the course and then request a refund as a way of getting everything for free. For $27, I feel that I'm almost giving away the course as it is, so the idea of giving people the ability to get these materials for free, by requesting a refund after their purchase, just didn't sit right with me. I hope that my no refund policy will effectually attract folks who are committed to taking action and not just curiosity seekers or serial refunders. Since this is a digital product, once someone downloads it, they have it for good, so it's kind of tough to give refunds for digital products like this. Nevertheless, I understand that many people who sell WSOs do offer refunds, so I can appreciate your concerns with this. I really do appreciate you placing your trust in me by ordering the course.

Thanks again for your order and your very kind words!

-Terry

Originally Posted by DoubleOhDave View Post

Hi DOWHATWORKS...

I am always looking for new ways to making money online and if it helps others then that is all the better! PLUS - I haven't ever seen a better customer service via thread replies so I am happy to buy in. To be honest I would have been happier with a guarantee but am willing to take a risk - as long as you don;t mind an honest review (whether good or bad - I do give good reviews if the product deserves it)
anyway - looking forward to finding out about this!!
Dave
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 04:40 AM   #143
Pro Writer
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 53
Thanks: 152
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Terry.
I've already purchased your course, and I am 100% satisfied.
Your story about your mom and finding a painter made me smile early this morning.
My husband is one of the 'one man operations' you mentioned. And similarly, he's often
higher than the Certa-Pro type businesses. And more often than not, he too gets
the job because of how he presents himself to the customer.

Your analogy is spot-on. People (including other business owners and professionals, etc.)
do feel a sense of ease when they feel they are working with someONE, not a nameless entity.
How many of us relish the times we need to call our cell phone company, for instance,
due to the automated junk we have to deal with? Our family drives 45 minutes to the
large local Verizon store when we have any issues.

Just thought I'd chime in to confirm your points that a hometown feel, if you will, goes a long way
in business, and especially when dealing with anything related to children.

Still in the implementing stage, but I'll report back with results.
dsorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 07:59 AM   #144
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased yesterday, after Terry cleared up some concerns I had. Terry offers great customer support and gives very detailed answers when you have a question. It is obvious to me, she spent a lot of time, work and effort to make this business in a box as clear and concise as possible. Everything you need to succeed with this business is included in the report and I truly believe anyone who purchases and is willing to take action can be successful. I am very pleased with my purchase and it has been a pleasure to be a part of this thread. I have not seen one negative comment and Terry is always close by to address any questions. Great job....Terry!

Gary

Last edited on 7th Jun 2012 at 07:59 AM. Reason: correct spelling
gtbizworks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gtbizworks For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 10:35 AM   #145
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi dsorr,

Thank you so much for your purchase and your very kind words about the course.

I'm really glad to hear that you are happy with the course materials.

You're right: Being a local, smaller company is absolutely a positive attribute. Anyone who has ever dealt with a larger company, as a customer, knows that it's often easy to get "lost in the shuffle", whereas with a smaller company, you have the luxury of dealing with one person who knows your name and the details of your order. That's so funny that your husband happens to be a painter...if he had given my mom an estimate, he probably would have gotten her business too!! (lol)

Thanks again for your purchase and your kind words.

-Terry


Originally Posted by dsorr View Post

Hi, Terry.
I've already purchased your course, and I am 100% satisfied.
Your story about your mom and finding a painter made me smile early this morning.
My husband is one of the 'one man operations' you mentioned. And similarly, he's often
higher than the Certa-Pro type businesses. And more often than not, he too gets
the job because of how he presents himself to the customer.

Your analogy is spot-on. People (including other business owners and professionals, etc.)
do feel a sense of ease when they feel they are working with someONE, not a nameless entity.
How many of us relish the times we need to call our cell phone company, for instance,
due to the automated junk we have to deal with? Our family drives 45 minutes to the
large local Verizon store when we have any issues.

Just thought I'd chime in to confirm your points that a hometown feel, if you will, goes a long way
in business, and especially when dealing with anything related to children.

Still in the implementing stage, but I'll report back with results.

Hi Gary,

Thank you very much for your purchase and for taking the time to share your positive feedback here. It has been a pleasure to have you be part of this thread too!!

Thank you for stating that the course includes everything that is needed to run this business successfully....It's one thing for me, as the product creator, to say that, but it helps folks far more when a customer confirms that, so thank you very much!

I'm really glad to hear that you are pleased with the course materials....Thanks again!!

-Terry


Originally Posted by gtbizworks View Post

I purchased yesterday, after Terry cleared up some concerns I had. Terry offers great customer support and gives very detailed answers when you have a question. It is obvious to me, she spent a lot of time, work and effort to make this business in a box as clear and concise as possible. Everything you need to succeed with this business is included in the report and I truly believe anyone who purchases and is willing to take action can be successful. I am very pleased with my purchase and it has been a pleasure to be a part of this thread. I have not seen one negative comment and Terry is always close by to address any questions. Great job....Terry!

Gary

Last edited on 15th Apr 2019 at 01:30 PM.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 11:43 AM   #146
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
parrot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 60
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just sent you a PM.
parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 12:07 PM   #147
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there parrot,

Thanks so much for your pm!! I just replied!!

Thanks again!!

-Terry


Originally Posted by parrot View Post

I just sent you a PM.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 12:12 PM   #148
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
parrot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 60
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you for such a quick response and detailed answers to my questions.
parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 12:25 PM   #149
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi parrot,

You're most welcome! Thank you for your interest in the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by parrot View Post

Thank you for such a quick response and detailed answers to my questions.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jun 2012, 12:35 PM   #150
Active Warrior
 
RahXephon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Somewhere I belong
Posts: 30
Thanks: 4
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It looks an interesting WSO, wish to try it soon.
RahXephon is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
home business, how to make money at home, make money, work from home

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:12 AM.