Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 8th Nov 2016, 01:22 PM   #2101
Warrior Member
 
Eldgin Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm pretty new to WF and IM as a whole and I just purchased your product. I intend to look it over and give it a go.
Eldgin Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eldgin Brown For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Nov 2016, 01:38 PM   #2102
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Eldgin,

Welcome to the Warrior Forum and thank you for your recent purchase.

I'm so glad to hear you'll be taking action with the course materials!

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions after going through the main course and the Frequently Asked Questions. You can find my customer support email address in the email that PayPal sent you at the time of your purchase or by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on your purchase.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Eldgin Brown View Post

I'm pretty new to WF and IM as a whole and I just purchased your product. I intend to look it over and give it a go.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Nov 2016, 03:25 PM   #2103
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

I am interested in buying your WSO, but just prior to submitting my payment, I need to know if this business works outside the US? I know from reviews that it can be "done" from everywhere in the world as long as there is an internet connection, but will it "work" everywhere, I mean, can I serve customers outside the US, for example, in North of Africa? as I am from this region of the world.

Thanks Terry for your prompt reply to this,

Nadir
CandleOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CandleOfHope For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Nov 2016, 04:18 PM   #2104
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Nadir,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

You are correct that anyone can do this, regardless of what part of the world you live in, because you never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face, so you can focus on the US market regardless of where you personally live. In the course, I recommend a specific resource and you would focus on the US market if you use the resource that I recommend in the course. Additionally, one of my WSO customers was so successful with this that she now provides this product/service herself, to the UK market, and she has told me that all of my WSO customers can order from her too, if you'd like to focus on the UK market as well. So, to answer your question, you would want to focus on the US and/or the UK market. Again, though, since you never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face, you can focus on the US and/or the UK market, regardless of where you live.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by CandleOfHope View Post

Hi Terry,

I am interested in buying your WSO, but just prior to submitting my payment, I need to know if this business works outside the US? I know from reviews that it can be "done" from everywhere in the world as long as there is an internet connection, but will it "work" everywhere, I mean, can I serve customers outside the US, for example, in North of Africa? as I am from this region of the world.

Thanks Terry for your prompt reply to this,

Nadir
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2016, 09:59 AM   #2105
Warrior Member
 
James Otieno's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How do I purchase this product Terry? Do you have it on other platforms like Jvzoo, e.t.c ? My bank does not allow using paypal and the option to checkout using a card has a forced option to create a new paypal account which will be useless to me since I can't link my card.
James Otieno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2016, 12:27 PM   #2106
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi James,

Thank you for your question and your interest in purchasing the course.

PayPal is the only payment option I offer for purchasing this course. Services such as JVZoo, WarriorPlus, etc. all go through the PayPal platform as well, so I believe you would still need a PayPal account to purchase products sold through those services too, since they operate off of PayPal's Adaptive Payments system.

I would recommend that you call PayPal directly about this, by either calling them at their toll free number, which is 1-866-888-6080 or by using their Help & Contact section, at the following link: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/home They may be able to help you link another card to PayPal or they may be able to suggest another debit or credit card that you can use to make your payment. If your bank isn't allowing you to use PayPal, it might even be worth it for you to set up a free checking or savings account somewhere else, since PayPal is such a widely used online payment method. I hope one of these resources or suggestions helps!

Thanks again for your question and your interest in purchasing the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by James Otieno View Post

How do I purchase this product Terry? Do you have it on other platforms like Jvzoo, e.t.c ? My bank does not allow using paypal and the option to checkout using a card has a forced option to create a new paypal account which will be useless to me since I can't link my card.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Dec 2016, 07:57 PM   #2107
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry, After reviewing the contents and feedback here, I planned to go ahead with this and just placed the purchase and downloaded the contents. I should be back and share my feedback here soon!

~Arun
arunprasath2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to arunprasath2007 For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Dec 2016, 08:26 PM   #2108
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Arun,

Thank you for your recent purchase!

I'm so glad to hear that you'll be taking action with the course materials!

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions after going through the main course and the FAQ's!

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by arunprasath2007 View Post

Hi Terry, After reviewing the contents and feedback here, I planned to go ahead with this and just placed the purchase and downloaded the contents. I should be back and share my feedback here soon!

~Arun
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Dec 2016, 10:52 PM   #2109
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry - I just sent you a PM with some questions, can you respond to that?

~Arun
arunprasath2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to arunprasath2007 For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Dec 2016, 11:50 PM   #2110
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the PM!

I just replied and answered your questions.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by arunprasath2007 View Post

Hi Terry - I just sent you a PM with some questions, can you respond to that?

~Arun
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2016, 08:59 AM   #2111
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry!

English is not my first language. To do this is it necessary to write many individual emails?

Merry x.mas
MiaMeyers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MiaMeyers For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Dec 2016, 11:26 AM   #2112
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi MiaMeyers,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course...Merry Christmas to you too!

No, you don't need to write many individual emails in this business. The only thing you may need to do, once in a while, is answer a very basic question via email from a customer or prospective customer. I give you everything you need, though, to successfully run this business. By the way, your English is very well written and very easy to understand.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course!

-Terry


Originally Posted by MiaMeyers View Post

Hi Terry!

English is not my first language. To do this is it necessary to write many individual emails?

Merry x.mas
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jan 2017, 05:57 AM   #2113
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

Will it work in India?

Happy New Year to you!!!
Thanks
ashishchowdhury is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ashishchowdhury For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jan 2017, 12:05 PM   #2114
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course! Happy New Year to you too!

In this business, you never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face-to-face, so you can live in any part of the world and implement this business, as long as you have an internet connection. In the course, I provide a resource that is US-based, so your customers would be from the US and you'd focus on the US market. Again, though, since you never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face-to-face, you can focus on the US market just as easily as anyone else who is running this business.

Also, one of my customers who purchased this course did so well with this, that she now supplies the same product/service to the UK market, and she has told me that she would also be glad to provide the product/service to any of my other WSO customers, if they'd like to focus on the UK market too! So, whether you'd like to focus on the US market and/or the UK market, you can do it from any part of the world, as long as you have an internet connection and you follow the simple steps in the course.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course.

Have a great 2017!

-Terry

Originally Posted by ashishchowdhury View Post

Hi Terry,

Will it work in India?

Happy New Year to you!!!
Thanks
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2017, 09:40 AM   #2115
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
SteveFinch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: French Riviera (UK Born)
Posts: 221
Thanks: 41
Thanked 103 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this a couple of years ago now and let me tell you. This is a proper, genuine business model that anyone can do from home.
In fact this got me out of a bit of a financial hole at the time, but more than that, offered me hope.

I cannot see how it can saturate and in my experience with it, you can carry this on for as long as you want to. Quite simply it's a really good idea.

Work hard at it and you WILL make yourself a good living.
SteveFinch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveFinch For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Jan 2017, 01:09 PM   #2116
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your purchase and for your post!

I'm so glad to hear that you took action and got positive results with the business!

I appreciate you letting others know that this is a business anyone can do from home and that it can't saturate. With literally millions upon millions of potential customers, you're correct!

Thanks again and please feel free to email me if you have any questions at any point!

-Terry

Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

I bought this a couple of years ago now and let me tell you. This is a proper, genuine business model that anyone can do from home.
In fact this got me out of a bit of a financial hole at the time, but more than that, offered me hope.

I cannot see how it can saturate and in my experience with it, you can carry this on for as long as you want to. Quite simply it's a really good idea.

Work hard at it and you WILL make yourself a good living.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2017, 08:35 AM   #2117
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Bought this WSO a few hrs ago and loving it so far
I just have one very important question that I hope you can kindly help me with - have sent a pm.
Many Thanks
pandorabox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pandorabox For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Jan 2017, 12:06 PM   #2118
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 92
Thanks: 2
Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

I remember seeing this WSO a couple years ago, and I passed over it at the time because I was already doing fairly well with my other online endeavors. Now...not so much. I'm looking for something now that could provide a full-time income if I put in full-time hours (30-40 per week). I have seen many talk about sales they made -- $300 profit here, $240 profit there -- so I see there's money to be made. My question is -- if I did this business full-time, could I reasonably expect to earn something in the neighborhood of $1000 (or perhaps more) per week? I know you can't give specific income claims, just looking for some idea of what I could expect if I decide to go in this direction.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!
islander1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2017, 01:45 PM   #2119
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi pandorabox,

Thank you for your recent purchase and your kind words about the course!

I've just replied to your PM. Please be sure to contact me via the customer service email address if you have any other questions after going through the main course and the FAQ's. You can find my customer service email address in the email that PayPal sent you at the time of your purchase or by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on your order details.

Thanks again for your order and your kind words about the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by pandorabox View Post

Bought this WSO a few hrs ago and loving it so far
I just have one very important question that I hope you can kindly help me with - have sent a pm.
Many Thanks
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2017, 01:56 PM   #2120
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi islander1,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

Yes, you are correct that I'm not allowed to make any income claims here on the Warrior Forum. I can tell you, though, that there are several folks, who have purchased this course, who are now doing this as their full-time business and they're very happy with the results they're getting! This is the type of business that you can run as either a part-time business or as your full-time business. You have complete flexibility to either make this your full-time focus or you can make this something you do in your part-time hours, around your schedule.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by islander1 View Post

Hi Terry,

I remember seeing this WSO a couple years ago, and I passed over it at the time because I was already doing fairly well with my other online endeavors. Now...not so much. I'm looking for something now that could provide a full-time income if I put in full-time hours (30-40 per week). I have seen many talk about sales they made -- $300 profit here, $240 profit there -- so I see there's money to be made. My question is -- if I did this business full-time, could I reasonably expect to earn something in the neighborhood of $1000 (or perhaps more) per week? I know you can't give specific income claims, just looking for some idea of what I could expect if I decide to go in this direction.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2017, 02:56 PM   #2121
sohoney
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , Nigeria.
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What other ways can one use to receive money apart from paypal.
sohoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2017, 03:23 PM   #2122
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: Complete, Step-by-Step, "Feel Good" Business Blueprint: Start a Legitimate Business Today.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi sohoney,

Thanks for your question and your interest in the course.

I've personally always used PayPal and I use PayPal as the example in the course. There are other alternatives to PayPal though such as Stripe, Zaxaa, Payza, etc. I recommend that you do a quick search in Google for "PayPal alternatives", to find other services that might be a better fit for you. Also, if you can't use PayPal, due to certain restrictions in your specific country, try doing a Google search for "PayPal alternative for [YOUR COUNTRY NAME]". By entering a few different Google searches like this, you may be able to find a good option for your specific needs.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by sohoney View Post

What other ways can one use to receive money apart from paypal.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jan 2017, 04:52 PM   #2123
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 92
Thanks: 2
Thanked 22 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post

Hi islander1,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

Yes, you are correct that I'm not allowed to make any income claims here on the Warrior Forum. I can tell you, though, that there are several folks, who have purchased this course, who are now doing this as their full-time business and they're very happy with the results they're getting! This is the type of business that you can run as either a part-time business or as your full-time business. You have complete flexibility to either make this your full-time focus or you can make this something you do in your part-time hours, around your schedule.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course!

-Terry
Thanks for your response Terry! I guess the bottom line to my question was is this business scalable? And you seem to be saying yes, so I'm going to give it a try. I'll let you know if I have any questions after going through it.
islander1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to islander1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jan 2017, 05:34 PM   #2124
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi islander1,

Thanks for deciding to pick up the course!

Yes, this business is definitely scalable! As you'll see in the main course, the activities are very simple things, so you could either follow the steps yourself or you could have others do the steps for you. Since the steps are such simple things, you wouldn't need to hire anyone with any specialized skills, which make this business easy to scale if you wanted to go that route!

If you have any questions after you've gone through the main course and the FAQ's, please feel free to email me at the customer service email address, which can be found in the email that PayPal sends out at the time of your purchase and/or by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on the details of your order.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by islander1 View Post

Thanks for your response Terry! I guess the bottom line to my question was is this business scalable? And you seem to be saying yes, so I'm going to give it a try. I'll let you know if I have any questions after going through it.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2017, 11:55 PM   #2125
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: east side
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just bought your WSO wish me luck!!
lossbit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lossbit For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Jan 2017, 01:11 AM   #2126
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi lossbit,

Thank you for your recent purchase!

I'm so glad to hear you'll be implementing the course materials!

If you have any questions after going through the main course and the FAQ's, please feel free to email me at the customer service email address, which can be found in the email that PayPal sent you at the time of your purchase or by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on your order details.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by lossbit View Post

just bought your WSO wish me luck!!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 09:15 AM   #2127
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 7
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am about to purchase but have sent you a quick PM first. Thank you.
endoftheline is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to endoftheline For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 10:55 AM   #2128
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi endoftheline,

Thank you for your question/PM and your interest in the course!

I just replied to your PM and answered your question!

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by endoftheline View Post

I am about to purchase but have sent you a quick PM first. Thank you.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 11:24 AM   #2129
Warrior Member
 
younes cherigui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello!

Is that WSO stile working i just send you PM.

Thanks
younes cherigui is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2017, 11:30 AM   #2130
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi younes cherigui,

Thanks for your question and your PM.

Yes, the business that I teach you to set up in this course works very well. More importantly, though, this is something that will continue to work over the long term because this is a solid business model that doesn't rely on any "loopholes" or "hacks" that only work for a short period of time!

I also just replied to your PM.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by younes cherigui View Post

Hello!

Is that WSO stile working i just send you PM.

Thanks

Last edited on 15th Feb 2017 at 01:17 PM.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Feb 2017, 02:24 AM   #2131
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 7
Thanks: 2
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have purchased the course and just want to say this is a very unique and genuine opportunity to make an income.
It's unlike all the other opportunities on the internet, and I have tried a LOT.
Terry is a beautiful person who responds to emails quickly and is only to happy to help.
This type of business needs to be purchased to be understood, which is why there are some gaps in the explanations, as giving further information would give away the entire business model.
I will be launching this business shortly and happy to update on my progress.
Thank you Terry, this is the life changing business I have been asking the universe to direct me to!
endoftheline is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to endoftheline For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Feb 2017, 03:59 AM   #2132
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi endoftheline,

Thank you for your recent purchase and your kind words. I think you're a super special person too!

I'm so happy to hear that you're taking action with the course materials and that you're pleased with the training! This really is a very fulfilling and rewarding business to be part of. Knowing that you're doing something positive for children and families in local communities, while also running a successful business for yourself, is a great feeling!

Thanks again and feel free to email me if you have any other questions!

-Terry

Originally Posted by endoftheline View Post

I have purchased the course and just want to say this is a very unique and genuine opportunity to make an income.
It's unlike all the other opportunities on the internet, and I have tried a LOT.
Terry is a beautiful person who responds to emails quickly and is only to happy to help.
This type of business needs to be purchased to be understood, which is why there are some gaps in the explanations, as giving further information would give away the entire business model.
I will be launching this business shortly and happy to update on my progress.
Thank you Terry, this is the life changing business I have been asking the universe to direct me to!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 01:27 PM   #2133
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rozzski999's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 264
Thanks: 120
Thanked 169 Times in 110 Posts
Blog Entries: 6
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Im in!

Thanks
rozzski999 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rozzski999 For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 03:32 PM   #2134
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi rozzski999,

Thanks for deciding to pick up the course.

If you have any questions after going through the course materials, please feel free to email me at the customer service email address. The customer service email address can be found in the email that PayPal sends you at the time of your purchase or by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on your order details.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by rozzski999 View Post

Im in!

Thanks
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 06:22 PM   #2135
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 11
Thanks: 17
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I'm interested in learning more about this. It sounds intriguing. Are you able to offer any more details via pm? Is this something that could be relied upon for steady and regular income or is it more sporadic? Any info you can provide is appreciated. Thanks!
informative1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 07:11 PM   #2136
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi informative1,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in the course!

Sure, feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk more!

There are folks who do this as their full-time source of income while others choose to make it a part-time source of income. It really all just comes down to you and what you'd like to do with it. It can be a regular source of income if you're consistent with it. Of course, as with any real business, if you only put in sporadic effort, you're likely to just get sporadic results. One nice thing about this business, though, is that you're really providing excellent value to both parties, so you can also start to get repeat business from your previous customers as well.

I hope these additional details help and please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by informative1 View Post

Hi, I'm interested in learning more about this. It sounds intriguing. Are you able to offer any more details via pm? Is this something that could be relied upon for steady and regular income or is it more sporadic? Any info you can provide is appreciated. Thanks!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 08:38 PM   #2137
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 11
Thanks: 17
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks so much for your reply, Terry. I appreciate this and the time you've spent replying to my pm!!
Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post

Hi informative1,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in the course!

Sure, feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk more!

There are folks who do this as their full-time source of income while others choose to make it a part-time source of income. It really all just comes down to you and what you'd like to do with it. It can be a regular source of income if you're consistent with it. Of course, as with any real business, if you only put in sporadic effort, you're likely to just get sporadic results. One nice thing about this business, though, is that you're really providing excellent value to both parties, so you can also start to get repeat business from your previous customers as well.

I hope these additional details help and please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course!

-Terry
informative1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Feb 2017, 08:44 PM   #2138
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi informative1,

Glad to help!

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by informative1 View Post

Thanks so much for your reply, Terry. I appreciate this and the time you've spent replying to my pm!!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Feb 2017, 02:32 AM   #2139
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rozzski999's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 264
Thanks: 120
Thanked 169 Times in 110 Posts
Blog Entries: 6
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Guys

I am not affiliated with the author but as always I will write a review as no one else bothers anymore, plus this helps others make a decision on purchasing yet another WSO!.

WSO

So, I purchased this out of intrest really,I make a reasonable part time living selling websites but always looking for something else! (As we all are).

So I contacted Terry via PM who responded very quickly answering any questions.

So I took the plunge. You will receive a very, I mean very well written comprehensive WSO in this particular method which I had never heard of.

This method originated from the USA and from my knowledge the client base is USA clients due to what is being offered but this will have NO effect on where ever you are in the world, I am in UK and would be confident I can get this to work no issues and get clients from the USA.

I cannot go into what is being offered as its unfair to Terry but you are offering clients something for free and get someone else to pay for it! So the majority of clients you offer something free too will want it! Its really a genius idea (Well dome Terry).

Terry includes everything you need to make this a successful WSO.
Like I said I have not implemented this yes but may do shortly and I would be confident I could make money.

A well writted WSO that actually stands you a chance of making money.

Rob
rozzski999 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rozzski999 For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Feb 2017, 11:52 AM   #2140
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your recent purchase and your wonderful review!

Thank you for affirming that you can get customers in the US, even if you do not personally live in the US. You are 100% correct on this point because you never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face. There are folks from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, China, Mexico, Spain, and several other countries all around the world, who are doing very well with this business, and they are focusing on the US market.

Also, as I mentioned to you in a private message, one of my WSO customers has done so well with this business in the US that she now provides the product/service to the UK too. As you and I talked about, she has let me know that she's happy to provide the product/service to any of my other WSO customers who would also like to focus on the UK market too. Again, since you never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face, anyone, from any country in the world, could focus on the UK market or the US market, since everything is done online.

Thanks again for picking up the course and for taking the time to leave such a great review!

-Terry

Originally Posted by rozzski999 View Post

Hey Guys

I am not affiliated with the author but as always I will write a review as no one else bothers anymore, plus this helps others make a decision on purchasing yet another WSO!.

WSO

So, I purchased this out of intrest really,I make a reasonable part time living selling websites but always looking for something else! (As we all are).

So I contacted Terry via PM who responded very quickly answering any questions.

So I took the plunge. You will receive a very, I mean very well written comprehensive WSO in this particular method which I had never heard of.

This method originated from the USA and from my knowledge the client base is USA clients due to what is being offered but this will have NO effect on where ever you are in the world, I am in UK and would be confident I can get this to work no issues and get clients from the USA.

I cannot go into what is being offered as its unfair to Terry but you are offering clients something for free and get someone else to pay for it! So the majority of clients you offer something free too will want it! Its really a genius idea (Well dome Terry).

Terry includes everything you need to make this a successful WSO.
Like I said I have not implemented this yes but may do shortly and I would be confident I could make money.

A well writted WSO that actually stands you a chance of making money.

Rob
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Feb 2017, 01:32 AM   #2141
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am following this thread for a few month now.
I couldn't hold it any longer, my curiosity pushed me to the paypal button.

Did some reading and it didn't took long to understand the concept.
It' s seriously one of the best wso's I have seen here.
Very well put together, very clear and everything you need to start this business is there.
After finishing reading my first thoughts were
"Even I could do this, amazing"

Altough I don' think I have the time to work on this right now. (But I was just soooo curious.)
I will keep this very close so I can pick this up as soon as time is on my side, hopefully

Great WSO you produced. and I am glad I bought it, even though I'm not be able to use this just yet.

Regards,
Richie
mraxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Feb 2017, 12:04 PM   #2142
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Richie,

Thank you for your recent purchase and your kind words about the course!

I'm so happy to hear that you're pleased with the course materials and that you'll be implementing the training when you have some free time.

Thanks again for your recent purchase and your positive feedback on the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by mraxis View Post

I am following this thread for a few month now.
I couldn't hold it any longer, my curiosity pushed me to the paypal button.

Did some reading and it didn't took long to understand the concept.
It' s seriously one of the best wso's I have seen here.
Very well put together, very clear and everything you need to start this business is there.
After finishing reading my first thoughts were
"Even I could do this, amazing"

Altough I don' think I have the time to work on this right now. (But I was just soooo curious.)
I will keep this very close so I can pick this up as soon as time is on my side, hopefully

Great WSO you produced. and I am glad I bought it, even though I'm not be able to use this just yet.

Regards,
Richie
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Mar 2017, 12:15 PM   #2143
SEO,Wordpress
War Room Member
 
Michael T.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Croatia
Posts: 115
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,I am interested in buying your product but have a few questions

1.Do I need to Invest money?
Other than hosting/domain/this WSO,because I have $400 to invest in this...

2.Do I need to speak proper english or english from a post like this one is enough?

3.Can the service be offered localy(outside of the U.S or U.K)?

The last one is just for curiosity
Michael T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Mar 2017, 12:44 PM   #2144
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Michael T.,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in the course!

I've answered each of your questions below:

1.Do I need to Invest money?
Other than hosting/domain/this WSO,because I have $400 to invest in this...


No, your only costs are a domain name and web hosting. If you already have web hosting with a company that allows you to host multiple domain sites, you can use that existing plan, because you only need one very simple website for this business, which I show you how to set up, even if you've never set up a website before.


2.Do I need to speak proper english or english from a post like this one is enough?

You never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face. Everything in this business is done online. In the course, I give you all of the written materials that are needed to run this business. The only time where you might need to write something back to a customer or a prospective customer is if they email you and you just have to reply to their email with a sentence or two. So, your English in this post is more than sufficient.


3.Can the service be offered localy(outside of the U.S or U.K)?

Since you never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face, you can personally live in any country and focus on the US market. In the course, I recommend a resource that provides the product and service to the US market. Also, one of my WSO customers did so well with this business that she also decided to offer the product and service to the UK market too. She has also told me that she's more than happy to provide the product and service to any of my other WSO customers who would also like to focus on the UK market. So, if you decide to pick up the course and you'd also like to focus on the UK market, feel free to email me and ask for her contact information and website details. Again, since you never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face, you can focus on the US market and/or the UK market, regardless of which country you personally live in, because everything is done online.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course.

-Terry


Originally Posted by Michael T. View Post

Hi,I am interested in buying your product but have a few questions

1.Do I need to Invest money?
Other than hosting/domain/this WSO,because I have $400 to invest in this...

2.Do I need to speak proper english or english from a post like this one is enough?

3.Can the service be offered localy(outside of the U.S or U.K)?

The last one is just for curiosity
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Mar 2017, 04:30 AM   #2145
Juggler& Learner
 
arvinducla's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi I am a student of digital marketing at UCLA. After reviewing the feedback on your product, i am keen on same. However, i don't have anywebsite, nothing at the moment. Please suggest how to proceed further.
arvinducla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Mar 2017, 11:40 AM   #2146
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi arvinducla,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

Inside the course, I go over how to set up a very simple website for this business and I also provide you with the sample text to use for your website. You only need a very simple website for this business and the course instructions tell you specifically how to do it, even if you've never set up a website before.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by arvinducla View Post

Hi I am a student of digital marketing at UCLA. After reviewing the feedback on your product, i am keen on same. However, i don't have anywebsite, nothing at the moment. Please suggest how to proceed further.

Last edited on 26th Mar 2017 at 03:25 PM.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2017, 09:29 PM   #2147
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I finally got my first sale a little over two weeks ago! Its one of the most exciting feelings to know you got a real wso that works and you make profit from. Worth way more than $27. It took about 5 weeks for me to get my first sale which I know if I put more time I would have gotten it sooner. It just takes a little dedication. Dont be lazy, nothing good comes from nothing. Im 98% sure I already have my next buyer, just waiting on a confirmation. The more you do this, the better you get, thats why I'm almost at my 2nd sell after two weeks. The more time you put in, the more you get out of it. Im not doing this full time or even part time but if I was I would make more, no doubt. Its actually fun for me. I havent made one phone call or left the computer to do this work. I started locally but next Im targeting a bigger state. Even though it took me a little over a month, I hardly put in any hours and made more off that one sale than I would have made from my past POS 40 hour week job. TERRY IM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU, WITHOUT KNOWING THIS OPPORTUNITY I WOULDNT HAVE THIS EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME THAT I SO BADLY NEEDED! THANK YOU!!
stayingvintage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stayingvintage For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Mar 2017, 10:56 AM   #2148
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 417 Times in 260 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi stayingvintage,

Thank you for your recent purchase and congratulations on the income you've made so far!

Thank you for sharing the fact that, even though you've been doing this on a "less than part-time basis", you still profited an amount that exceeded what you earn during a full week of work at your full time job! That's really super!

Your post brings out two important aspects of this business, which I probably don't emphasize enough: First, your results show that you have total flexibility in terms of when you work on this business. You can work on this business whenever you'd like, around your full-time job or other commitments. Secondly, you've shown that the revenue you can earn from each paying customer can be pretty significant.

Thanks again for sharing your initial success in the business and keep up the great work!

-Terry

Originally Posted by stayingvintage View Post

I finally got my first sale a little over two weeks ago! Its one of the most exciting feelings to know you got a real wso that works and you make profit from. Worth way more than $27. It took about 5 weeks for me to get my first sale which I know if I put more time I would have gotten it sooner. It just takes a little dedication. Dont be lazy, nothing good comes from nothing. Im 98% sure I already have my next buyer, just waiting on a confirmation. The more you do this, the better you get, thats why I'm almost at my 2nd sell after two weeks. The more time you put in, the more you get out of it. Im not doing this full time or even part time but if I was I would make more, no doubt. Its actually fun for me. I havent made one phone call or left the computer to do this work. I started locally but next Im targeting a bigger state. Even though it took me a little over a month, I hardly put in any hours and made more off that one sale than I would have made from my past POS 40 hour week job. TERRY IM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU, WITHOUT KNOWING THIS OPPORTUNITY I WOULDNT HAVE THIS EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME THAT I SO BADLY NEEDED! THANK YOU!!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Mar 2017, 08:33 AM   #2149
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 47
Thanks: 6
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, So i was surfing the warrior forum and cam across this WSO. After reading all the comments i was so intrigued i thought i would give this a go.

I'm in the UK and not really sure what to expect from the WSO to be honest but it sounds promising.

I will read and come back to comment.

**Update**

So i have had time to read the training and whats on offer. I am really pleased with the information inside this business and the training provided. Its such a great idea am more than willing to take action immediately. Also, i have emailed Terry and he replied answering any questions i have had. Such a genuine helpful person (Terry is a women in case anyone makes the same mistake as me ) . I would have no issues in starting this business. I have already done the first three steps in the training.

Terry, Thank you once again. I will keep in touch and let you know how i'm getting on. To anyone not knowing if you should click 'buy not' i can assure you, you will not be disappointed.

Regards

John
Br3nn4n is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Br3nn4n For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Mar 2017, 01:29 PM   #2150
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 11
Thanks: 17
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: A REAL business that is highly fulfilling and extremely rewarding.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased this WSO about a month ago and figured I'd pop back to say that Terry has really put together a great guide for a solid business here. She's also been great in answering any questions that I had. I'm taking this in a slightly different direction than she has laid out here but this guide has been invaluable in keeping me on track with all the little details. I'm just finishing up my website and should be ready to launch within the next week. I'm really happy with the information she's provided and I'm even happier that I can do something that I can use it to do something I'm passionate about!
informative1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to informative1 For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
home business, how to make money at home, make money, work from home

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:49 AM.