Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 21st Jun 2012, 06:04 AM   #251
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, This looks interesting. Do we need to pay for the service we are supplying? If so, how much does that cost?

thanks!
citygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2012, 09:44 AM   #252
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
mlmmentors's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: USA.
Posts: 105
Thanks: 86
Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Terry,

I just purchased the course today after reviewing this forum for about two weeks.

I have been on WF since 2006 and I have NEVER seen a WSO as detailed as this one.

There are some WSO's you purchase and after you review the info you wish you could get your money back. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. This is the first time on WF that I didn't feel like I wasted my money.

This is something that can be implemented. IT IS A REAL BUSINESS.

It does require WORK but even that can be outsourced (although it not necessary).

All I can say is WOW. This is thinking outside of the box. It is a niche that can not become saturated as there just too many directions you can go with this business. You can grow this as big or as small as you desire.

This business model makes perfect sense and I am in the process of setting this up now.

I will be back to post a more in-depth review.

You should really consider setting up an affiliate link for this because this WSO has the potential of being the WSO of the day! Your WSO will teach those who advertise bogus WSO's how a WSO is suppose to be.

Thank you!

Theresa
mlmmentors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2012, 10:29 AM   #253
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi citygirl,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course!

In this business, you get paid first, before incurring any costs. You can charge anything you'd like to your customers, but if you charge what I suggest in the course, your cost will be about 50% of the total amount that you receive from your customer. So, for a program where you earn $500, the price you charge to your customer will be about $1,000, if you charge what I suggest.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course!

-Terry


Originally Posted by citygirl View Post

Hi, This looks interesting. Do we need to pay for the service we are supplying? If so, how much does that cost?

thanks!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2012, 10:38 AM   #254
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Theresa,

Wow, thank you so much for sharing such a positive review of my course!

I am completely humbled and honored to read the many nice things you wrote about this WSO.

I am so glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase and the level of detail in the course.

Thank you for confirming that this business model could never possibly become saturated. I've mentioned that a few times on this thread, but it means so much more to folks reading this thread when a customer confirms that.

I am so glad to hear that you are taking action with the course materials!

Thanks again for taking the time to post such a positive review of the course!

-Terry


Originally Posted by mlmmentors View Post

Hello Terry,

I just purchased the course today after reviewing this forum for about two weeks.

I have been on WF since 2006 and I have NEVER seen a WSO as detailed as this one.

There are some WSO's you purchase and after you review the info you wish you could get your money back. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. This is the first time on WF that I didn't feel like I wasted my money.

This is something that can be implemented. IT IS A REAL BUSINESS.

It does require WORK but even that can be outsourced (although it not necessary).

All I can say is WOW. This is thinking outside of the box. It is a niche that can not become saturated as there just too many directions you can go with this business. You can grow this as big or as small as you desire.

This business model makes perfect sense and I am in the process of setting this up now.

I will be back to post a more in-depth review.

You should really consider setting up an affiliate link for this because this WSO has the potential of being the WSO of the day! Your WSO will teach those who advertise bogus WSO's how a WSO is suppose to be.

Thank you!

Theresa
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2012, 08:01 PM   #255
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi apples2oranges,

Thank you so much for your order and for sharing your positive feedback on the course!

I really appreciate you sharing the fact that this is newbie friendly and that everything is thoroughly explained. I'm also glad to hear that you love what you will be doing. This truly is a very fulfilling and rewarding business to be involved in. I'm so happy that you see all of the possibilities! Congratulations on taking action!!

Thanks again!!

-Terry

Originally Posted by apples2oranges View Post

Just purchased this last night. Read through everything this morning and already have about 5 emails sent!

This is a great WSO! It literally is all spelled out for you! This is definitely newbie friendly so no need to worry if you have no IM experience. And I actually love what I will be doing with this WSO. I have so many different thoughts running through head about all the possibilities I could do with this. Thank you so much Terry for this great product!

Now I'm just waiting to hear back from the emails I have sent! So excited I found this and jumped on it!

Thanks again Terry!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2012, 09:44 AM   #256
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Posts: 40
Thanks: 138
Thanked 104 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by apples2oranges View Post

Just purchased this last night. Read through everything this morning and already have about 5 emails sent!

This is a great WSO! It literally is all spelled out for you! This is definitely newbie friendly so no need to worry if you have no IM experience. And I actually love what I will be doing with this WSO. I have so many different thoughts running through head about all the possibilities I could do with this. Thank you so much Terry for this great product!

Now I'm just waiting to hear back from the emails I have sent! So excited I found this and jumped on it!

Thanks again Terry!
I totally agree with this! I have been through the blueprint twice - it is easy and straightforward to set up - and I will be in to full implementation to-morrow. I can also already see some ways in which I can make this work in Kenya as well as the US. That's a bonus!

I must mention that I had one query for Terry which she answered in depth and most comprehensively - but in less than five minutes! Beat that for Great Customer Care and Support! Tx - Terry!

Rob
mansea1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2012, 10:25 AM   #257
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

I am very glad to hear that you'll be implementing what you've learned in the course...that's what it's all about - taking action!!

Thanks for your kind words about the level of support you've received too...I always try to respond to folks as quickly as possible, although getting back to folks in less than five minutes isn't always possible, but I'm glad I happened to be at my computer at the time that you sent me your email. I always ask folks to give me 24-48 hours to respond to emails, but it's usually faster than that, as long as I don't have "offline commitments" that take me away from the computer for the day.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by mansea1 View Post

I totally agree with this! I have been through the blueprint twice - it is easy and straightforward to set up - and I will be in to full implementation to-morrow. I can also already see some ways in which I can make this work in Kenya as well as the US. That's a bonus!

I must mention that I had one query for Terry which she answered in depth and most comprehensively - but in less than five minutes! Beat that for Great Customer Care and Support! Tx - Terry!

Rob
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2012, 12:33 PM   #258
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

I have read the whole thread, but can't recall if this was asked and answered, so apologies if you have to repeat yourself.

If you get this setup say in a day or two, are people making money from this in their first week? Is that a possibility. Looking for a few hundred dollars as soon as possible.

Hoping to buy real soon.

Thanks.....Terry (my name too )
kasner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2012, 02:45 PM   #259
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi kasner,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

My personal experience in this business is that it takes, on average, 1-2 weeks to bring a program from start to finish. There have been times when I have started a program and gotten paid on the same day, but I have found that 1-2 weeks was always the average for me. Please keep in mind, however, that one program does not require 1-2 weeks of actual work. The main reason why it takes 1-2 weeks is because the party that is making the purchasing decision needs a few days to make a decision and/or discuss it with their partners. The nice thing about the method that I outline in the course is that you never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with them face-to-face. In the course, I recommend that you work on between 5-10 programs at a time, because this will help your income to be more consistent on a day-to-day and week-to week basis, as you take each program from start to finish.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course.

-Terry


Originally Posted by kasner View Post

Hi Terry,

I have read the whole thread, but can't recall if this was asked and answered, so apologies if you have to repeat yourself.

If you get this setup say in a day or two, are people making money from this in their first week? Is that a possibility. Looking for a few hundred dollars as soon as possible.

Hoping to buy real soon.

Thanks.....Terry (my name too )
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2012, 05:19 PM   #260
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi apples2oranges,

I just sent you a PM. I've learned that my email address is mispelled in the FAQs. I just sent you a PM, so you should be able to reach me now. For anyone else who had this issue, there's a "u", after the "l", where there should be an "i", after the "l", in the 3rd word that comes after the "@" symbol in my email address....sorry about this error. I'm fixing it now! When you see the word I'm referring to in my email address, you'll see that it is mispelled. If you correct the spelling of the word in the email address, by changing the "u" to an "i", I'll receive the email.

-Terry



Originally Posted by apples2oranges View Post

Hey Terry,
I tried sending you an email to the address provided in the course but it says delivery failed. Could you please PM me a different email? I just have a quick question.

Thanks
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2012, 11:22 AM   #261
Never Stop Learning
 
marcromero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 132
Thanks: 28
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

is saturation and issue?
marcromero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2012, 11:33 AM   #262
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi marcromero,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

This business model could never possibly become saturated, because there are literally millions upon millions of potential customers.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by marcromero View Post

is saturation and issue?
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2012, 12:04 PM   #263
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 2,250
Thanks: 161
Thanked 158 Times in 82 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is hands down the most amazing WSO I HAVE EVER PURCHASED.

I'm not really sure what else to say about this. I don't want to give the process away, but it's one of the most honest, and charitable business processes that I've ever seen.

I already see that some of the buyers of this WSO have made money, and I can easily see why. I'm going to get my wife involved with this one because it's something that we could do as a family and make a huge change in our community, all while earning an extra income.

Not sure why this didn't get WSO of the Day. It should be the WSO of All Time.
Steve Mount is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve Mount For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jun 2012, 01:21 PM   #264
HyperActive Warrior
 
jason1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New york, Brooklyn
Posts: 93
Thanks: 232
Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

nice review steve, im going to buy it, although im 25.00 in bank, ill go negative to get it. anything for children.
jason1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2012, 02:12 PM   #265
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Wow, oh my goodness, I'm speechless!!

Thank you sooo very much for your most generous and positive words about my WSO and for your order. I am profoundly grateful and appreciative of the time you took to stop back here to share such kind words about the course.

I'm really happy that you are pleased with your purchase. It really is a great feeling when you can make a positive difference while also being able to earn a nice income for yourself.

I think "WSO of the Day" goes to people who sell their WSOs through the Warrior Plus or JVZoo affiliate platforms. I don't use either of those platforms, so I don't think I could qualify for the title of "WSO of the Day", unless there is some other way of getting that title that I'm not familiar with.

Thanks again, so very much, for your order and your kind words about the course!!

-Terry


Originally Posted by Steve Mount View Post

This is hands down the most amazing WSO I HAVE EVER PURCHASED.

I'm not really sure what else to say about this. I don't want to give the process away, but it's one of the most honest, and charitable business processes that I've ever seen.

I already see that some of the buyers of this WSO have made money, and I can easily see why. I'm going to get my wife involved with this one because it's something that we could do as a family and make a huge change in our community, all while earning an extra income.

Not sure why this didn't get WSO of the Day. It should be the WSO of All Time.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2012, 02:19 PM   #266
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for your interest in my WSO.

Please don't overdraw your bank account to purchase my course. Please wait until you have the adequate funds to purchase this course. I have no immediate plans of discontinuing this WSO, so there is no rush. Even if I were to discontinue this course, you could always send me a message here on the Warrior Forum and I would be able to provide you with an order link, at a time when you have the funds available. Please do not put any undue pressure on yourself to purchase this WSO, prior to having the funds available.

Thanks again for your interest in the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by jason1985 View Post

nice review steve, im going to buy it, although im 25.00 in bank, ill go negative to get it. anything for children.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jun 2012, 09:08 AM   #267
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

so we are actually doing some 3rd party service which connect party A and party B ?
and I living in Asia, so can this WSO still work for me ?
and do this WSO guide us from start to finish? ( like where can we search our client and what to write in the mail )

thanks for your time
yanhao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2012, 09:27 AM   #268
Never Stop Learning
 
marcromero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 132
Thanks: 28
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i'll try this out next week sometime when i have the funds available. I really hope I can make this work for me. I've tried so many wso's and failed at all of them. Not saying they didnt work, just saying maybe it is me. idk. Getting really frustrated with trying to make money online. I hate my job though so I have to find a way out.
marcromero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2012, 11:12 AM   #269
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi yanhao,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in the course.

Yes, you are bringing together party a and party b for a special type of project/program. It doesn't matter where you live, because you never need to speak with party a or party b over the phone or meet with them face to face.

Yes, I absolutely outline the entire process for you and I provide you with all of the business materials, including the correspondence emails, needed to run this business. Please be sure to read through this thread to see the comments that others have made about the level of detail provided in this course. I could tell you that the course is detailed, but it will be more helpful to you if you read other people's feedback on the level of detail I provide in the course. Several folks have been generous enough to make comments, on this thread, about the level of detail I provide in the course. Please be sure to read their comments when you have a chance.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by yanhao View Post

so we are actually doing some 3rd party service which connect party A and party B ?
and I living in Asia, so can this WSO still work for me ?
and do this WSO guide us from start to finish? ( like where can we search our client and what to write in the mail )

thanks for your time
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2012, 11:31 AM   #270
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi marcromero,

Thank you for your interest in the course.

Please let me know if you have any questions at any point. Perhaps you can PM me with issues you've run up against in the past, with other businesses you've tried in the past. Personally, I have found that when you try to run a business that relies on Google to rank you well in the search engines or that is reliant upon another company's rules, such as Facebook's advertising policies or Amazon's cumbersome rules for affilates, it makes the challenge of running a business almost impossible. I'm not sure if you've ever been involved in businesses like those, but I've always considered it to be way too risky to stake the entire success of your business on one other company like Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.

The business model that I teach does not put you in the position of having to please any one company like Google, Facebook, or Amazon. What I am teaching is more of a "real world" business, where you're working with different companies, on each program you do. Getting your message in front of the right folks is free and it does not depend on Google or some other company to rank you well in their search engine or advertising platform. Additionally, you don't have to cold call or meet face to face with anyone. Without knowing the other types of businesses you've tried in the past, I wouldn't be able to compare my business model to other things you've tried. What I can tell you, however, is that my WSO does not put you in a position where you're relying on Google or some other huge website to position you well, in order for you to have a chance at succeeding. Please feel free to PM me if you want to discuss other things you've tried in the past, and I will be happy to let you know if my business model has similar or different attributes.

Thanks again for your interest in the course!

-Terry

Originally Posted by marcromero View Post

i'll try this out next week sometime when i have the funds available. I really hope I can make this work for me. I've tried so many wso's and failed at all of them. Not saying they didnt work, just saying maybe it is me. idk. Getting really frustrated with trying to make money online. I hate my job though so I have to find a way out.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jun 2012, 04:11 PM   #271
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Miami - Florida
Posts: 33
Thanks: 7
Thanked 27 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I went over the content of this course.

This is a true "business in a box" type of program, where all it takes is for you to have the desire to implement, follow directions, plug, copy and paste. That is it!

Many IM business models you have to create your own squeeze page, write a compelling sales copy and then cross your fingers to see if you get any sales, not with this...

The product creator -Terri- has virtually eliminated the trial and error phase of this model for us to succeed and make money relatively quick. It's all about how fast can you understand, apply and connect.

You don't need to contact anybody or do any sales by phone or in person, but if you do... you can speed up results dramatically.

So how fast can you make money with this. Guys frankly... how fast can you apply yourself and the program, follow simple directions and start doing instead of wondering around? It's really up to you...

The course is very well written, laid out in such detail that a complete newbie like myself can understand and apply.

IF you use your brain, apart from what is explained in the course, this opportunity can and should be monetized.


For the people that is still on the fence with this program, remember that money loves speed and for the price charged is really a no brainer.

Kudos Terri great program
jose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2012, 07:14 PM   #272
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi jose13,

Thank you so very much for your extremely kind words about the course.

I am so glad to hear that you are happy with the course materials. Thanks for confirming that the only thing required is the ability to take action!!

Also, thank you for mentioning that this business model does not require folks to write any content - great point! Many WSOs do require people to create content at some point, and I think that is a major stumbling block for folks who are not proficient copywriters.

I really appreciate you also sharing the fact that the course is detailed to the point that anyone, regardless of their level of experience, can implement the course materials and follow the simple instructions.

Thanks again, Jose!

-Terry

Originally Posted by jose13 View Post

I went over the content of this course.

This is a true "business in a box" type of program, where all it takes is for you to have the desire to implement, follow directions, plug, copy and paste. That is it!

Many IM business models you have to create your own squeeze page, write a compelling sales copy and then cross your fingers to see if you get any sales, not with this...

The product creator -Terri- has virtually eliminated the trial and error phase of this model for us to succeed and make money relatively quick. It's all about how fast can you understand, apply and connect.

You don't need to contact anybody or do any sales by phone or in person, but if you do... you can speed up results dramatically.

So how fast can you make money with this. Guys frankly... how fast can you apply yourself and the program, follow simple directions and start doing instead of wondering around? It's really up to you...

The course is very well written, laid out in such detail that a complete newbie like myself can understand and apply.

IF you use your brain, apart from what is explained in the course, this opportunity can and should be monetized.


For the people that is still on the fence with this program, remember that money loves speed and for the price charged is really a no brainer.

Kudos Terri great program
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jun 2012, 06:43 AM   #273
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Germany, City of Hattingen
Posts: 198
Thanks: 62
Thanked 91 Times in 83 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,
since I like the way you are communicating with buyers resp. potential buyers of your "business in a box"-model I am in, i.e. I just bought your course.

Best regards from Germany
Manfred
p307ig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jun 2012, 07:24 AM   #274
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 50
Thanks: 18
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Bought this course last night and it is well worth the price! What a unique way to make money and help kids as the WSO suggests. Everything is very well laid out and I am certain anyone can do this if they are able to follow instructions.

There is no reason why this could not be scaled to where one is making a full-time income.

Kudos for a great WSO!
kellysharali is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jun 2012, 08:44 AM   #275
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Manfred,

Thank you so much for your purchase and your kind words!

-Terry

Originally Posted by p307ig View Post

Hi Terry,
since I like the way you are communicating with buyers resp. potential buyers of your "business in a box"-model I am in, i.e. I just bought your course.

Best regards from Germany
Manfred
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jun 2012, 09:02 AM   #276
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi kellysharali,

Thank you so much for your purchase and your positive feedback on the course!

I am so glad that you are pleased with your purchase and the unique way that this business model helps children!

Thank you for stating that everything is well laid out and that folks just need to follow the instructions in the course. I am also so glad that you see how this can be scaled into a full-time income!

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by kellysharali View Post

Bought this course last night and it is well worth the price! What a unique way to make money and help kids as the WSO suggests. Everything is very well laid out and I am certain anyone can do this if they are able to follow instructions.

There is no reason why this could not be scaled to where one is making a full-time income.

Kudos for a great WSO!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 05:11 AM   #277
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Justin Finkelstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 292
Thanks: 66
Thanked 81 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased about an hour ago and just went through the whole course. Simply put, this is something that I will start putting into action right away.

I felt good about buying the WSO because of the care that Terry demonstrated in this thread.

I can put this into action because of the simplicity of the system and because no stone is left unturned in the details.
Justin Finkelstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 09:32 AM   #278
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
edwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: France
Posts: 106
Thanks: 53
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Just wondering if you've had time to set up an affiliate program for this offer yet.

Thanks.

Michael
edwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 10:04 AM   #279
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 81
Thanks: 7
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am all so wondering if you are planning to have an affiliate program for your great business in a box.

Thanks,

Pat
oleskool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 10:48 AM   #280
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your purchase, your kind words, and for taking the time to share your positive feedback on the course!

I am delighted to hear that you will be putting this into action!

Thanks again!!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Justin Finkelstein View Post

I purchased about an hour ago and just went through the whole course. Simply put, this is something that I will start putting into action right away.

I felt good about buying the WSO because of the care that Terry demonstrated in this thread.

I can put this into action because of the simplicity of the system and because no stone is left unturned in the details.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 10:56 AM   #281
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok so this does sound a bit different to a lot of the money making schemes that generally lead to nothing other than disappointment. At $27 I guess I can afford to take a gamble on it. If it pays off I will certainly come back and write some positive feedback for others interested.
Xifos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 11:00 AM   #282
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Michael and Pat,

Thank you for your continued interest in the affiliate program...I haven't forgotten about you!!

Here's the update on the affiliate program and the reason why I'm still selling this course on my own:

I'd been preparing to launch the affiliate program through one of the more popular affiliate platforms that many warriors use. Then, on June 21st, I received an email which said that their vendors and affiliates may be experiencing the following issues:
Payments failing
Being sent to a page that says API error
Being told to relink and when you do it still says you need to relink
Random transactions getting through while others fail.

The email closed by saying, "We'll update again if we are given any more information."....Well, unfortunately, I haven't heard from them since that June 21st email. Based on that email they sent out and the lack of updates they've sent out since then, at this point, I don't feel confident enough to switch my product over to their platform, with those issues occurring. I would not want people to be unable to purchase my product due to technical issues that are beyond my control. I'm hoping to receive some sort of follow up email from this affiliate platform, but I haven't heard from them since this last email they sent me back on June 21st. I'm confident that I will be offering an affiliate program at some point, but I first need to feel confident about the affiliate platform that is facilitating the affiliate transactions. Due to these issues that I've learned that other people are experiencing, I need to continue selling the course the way that I have been, for the time being.

Thanks again for your interest in the affiliate program!

-Terry


Originally Posted by edwood View Post

Hi,

Just wondering if you've had time to set up an affiliate program for this offer yet.

Thanks.

Michael
Originally Posted by oleskool View Post

I am all so wondering if you are planning to have an affiliate program for your great business in a box.

Thanks,

Pat
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 11:15 AM   #283
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Xifos,

Thank you for placing your confidence in me by purchasing the course.

The business model that I outline in this WSO is something that I have personally done for over a year to earn a full-time living. Very often, I think that some of the opportunities that others sell are based on theory as opposed to actually doing it themselves. So, in that sense, I do think this is rather different. I provide you with all of the actual resources and business materials that I have actually used myself in my own business. I personally understand the disappointment that can come from buying into a system, only to learn that certain things are missing or that you need to invest in more expensive products or services to actually make it work. In this course, I wanted to be certain that nothing was left out, so I really have given you everything that I've used myself to run this business.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by Xifos View Post

Ok so this does sound a bit different to a lot of the money making schemes that generally lead to nothing other than disappointment. At $27 I guess I can afford to take a gamble on it. If it pays off I will certainly come back and write some positive feedback for others interested.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 03:59 PM   #284
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Hampshire UK.
Posts: 37
Thanks: 21
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terri,

Bought this and love it!
Sent you a PM with a small query.

Regards,

Mike.
michael074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 04:03 PM   #285
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for your purchase and your positive feedback on the course!

I just replied to your PM.

Thanks again!!

-Terry

Originally Posted by michael074 View Post

Hi Terri,

Bought this and love it!
Sent you a PM with a small query.

Regards,

Mike.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 05:32 PM   #286
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Michele Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Florida, originally from England
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 219
Thanked 75 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this today and have to say it was one of the best WSOs I've ever bought. I've been on this forum for about ten years I think, but rarely have I seen anything like this. I've bought some fantastic WSOs, but there is something different about this one.

1. It's matter of fact and explained extremely clearly.
2. If you can type or send an email you can do this.
3. There is nothing crazy about it; nothing complicated, nor anything shady.
4. You are literally handed a business in a box, and for the price, it's crazy!
5. You are doing a great service to children, and it's a win-win-win situation.
6. It's hard to find anything negative to say about this product. I can't find
anything negative about it.

Thanks Terry! I already have a full-time IM biz, but I'm gonna have to squeeze this in somehow, just for the fun of it! Too easy by far! Awesome product!

Michele
Michele Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Michele Miller For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 07:56 PM   #287
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Michele,

Thank you so very much for your purchase and your extremely kind and positive words about the course!!

I am truly honored and humbled to read that this is one of the best WSOs you've ever bought, out of your ten years on the Warrior Forum - thank you!!!

Thank you for sharing that the business model is explained clearly and that it provides a great service to children!

I am so happy to hear that you will be taking action and implementing the course materials....thanks again!!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Michele Miller View Post

I bought this today and have to say it was one of the best WSOs I've ever bought. I've been on this forum for about ten years I think, but rarely have I seen anything like this. I've bought some fantastic WSOs, but there is something different about this one.

1. It's matter of fact and explained extremely clearly.
2. If you can type or send an email you can do this.
3. There is nothing crazy about it; nothing complicated, nor anything shady.
4. You are literally handed a business in a box, and for the price, it's crazy!
5. You are doing a great service to children, and it's a win-win-win situation.
6. It's hard to find anything negative to say about this product. I can't find
anything negative about it.

Thanks Terry! I already have a full-time IM biz, but I'm gonna have to squeeze this in somehow, just for the fun of it! Too easy by far! Awesome product!

Michele
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jun 2012, 06:53 AM   #288
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 81
Thanks: 7
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Thanks for hour update on the affiliate program, hope it works out that you will soon be able to offer your program to others to offer. I am sure there are people not aware of the forum looking daily to make money that love to work this program.

I have been working it for a week or so and very happy with it.

Pat
oleskool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jun 2012, 10:58 AM   #289
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your positive feedback on the course! Also, thank you for your input and interest in the affiliate program!

-Terry

Originally Posted by oleskool View Post

Hi, Thanks for hour update on the affiliate program, hope it works out that you will soon be able to offer your program to others to offer. I am sure there are people not aware of the forum looking daily to make money that love to work this program.

I have been working it for a week or so and very happy with it.

Pat
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jun 2012, 05:27 PM   #290
sabeni
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It has been almost a month since I bought this WSO, but does not seem that this trick works.

I think the chance is only one of a thousand emails that responded, this is because they do not know who we are and too many fraudsters on the internet, so they are not easy to entrust their money to someone they do not know.

Next time I will not buy anything without any guarantee.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jun 2012, 05:49 PM   #291
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Michele Miller's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Florida, originally from England
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 219
Thanked 75 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there,

Can I ask if you followed her emails specifically? Did you do everything she said?

I can tell you that I only bought it yesterday, and I actually called several people that are extremely interested in this just today!

I know you don't have to call, and you can email, but I took the initiative and called, and I did not once get any negative responses.

Giving something so important to children for free is very much accepted with thanks from what I got in responses.

For the money, if you're not happy, I suggest you just pass on this and move on. However, she is giving you a "true business", and if you can't make it happen, it's not her fault!

I would just like to add, that I in no way know the seller or have ever communicated with her.
And I would also like to add that of the 10 people I called today, they were ALL responsive and positive about it.

Honestly, you can give someone a golden goose and they will still bitch.... jmo.
Michele Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Michele Miller For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Jun 2012, 06:25 PM   #292
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
edakehurst's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: PA , USA.
Posts: 281
Thanks: 13
Thanked 201 Times in 131 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sabeni View Post

...does not seem that this trick works.
Using just the info in the product, I had been getting a positive reply from about 1 out of 20 emails and the replies have been very positive.

I think the key is have a good, verifiable professional image. I also know phone calls would get a MUCH higher response. I have started doing some variant techniques, which are getting an even better response.

If you think this isn't working, go back and make sure you have followed every step carefully. Also, make sure you have tested it enough. I did not get any response at all after about 75 emails, and then I got 5 in a row after the next 25.

Play around with the time of day that you send the emails, too and see what works best in your area.

This is NOT a get rich quick scheme and does take a bit of effort, but the reward-to-effort ration so far seems pretty decent to me.

This is a slightly more difficult time of year for this I think, but I have been getting some people asking me to get back with them at the end of August/beginning of September.

There are some other applications for this than what she laid out in the book and they have greatly increased what this does. Put on your thinking caps and make this your own. It DOES work.
edakehurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jun 2012, 07:19 PM   #293
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi sabeni,

This is a real world business where you are providing value to both parties involved and helping the community as a whole. I am not sure how, by any stretch of the imagination, this could be considered "a trick". I'm not sure why you haven't asked me for any help at any point. My door is always open, though, so I would be glad to help you if you care to email me at the address I provide in the Frequently Asked Questions. I would be very happy to look at what you're doing, if you've taken any action at all, and offer suggestions and tips. This is a business that I have personally run for over a year to earn a full time living and many other people who purchased this WSO are also experiencing success.

Your assumption that people will not do business over the internet with companies they don't know is also not the case in this business model. If you'd read the course, you would understand that Party B is buying into the idea of working with Party A, who is local to their place of business. If you'd read the course, I show you precisely how to position yourself with Party A, so that Party B can contact them and conduct their due diligence on the program. I believe that if you understood that aspect of this business model, you would not be making the incorrect assumption that Party B would not do business with you because they don't know you. This business model has very little to do with Party B's familiarity with you and almost everything to do with Party B's interest in working with Party A, which should always be very high, if you are doing this correctly. Your comment that you "think the chance is only one of a thousand emails that responded" has never been my experience and if you have taken action and experienced those results, then something is wrong. I am certain that I can help you, so please feel free to email me and I will be glad to help you, because this is a wonderful, real business that provides real value to all of the parties involved.

-Terry

Originally Posted by sabeni View Post

It has been almost a month since I bought this WSO, but does not seem that this trick works.

I think the chance is only one of a thousand emails that responded, this is because they do not know who we are and too many fraudsters on the internet, so they are not easy to entrust their money to someone they do not know.

Next time I will not buy anything without any guarantee.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jun 2012, 07:24 PM   #294
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Michele,

Congratulations on your wonderful success with this WSO so far!

Your experience has been very similar to mine. Due to the nature of what is being offered, the response is almost always positive. I understand that I can't always please everyone with this business, and that's ok. The most I can do is offer people my help, but if folks don't want to contact me and they'd prefer to make negative comments about what they think the response rate would be, that's ok too. As they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Thanks again for your positive feedback on the course and for sharing the excellent results that you've experienced from taking action! Keep up the great work!!

-Terry
Originally Posted by Michele Miller View Post

Hi there,

Can I ask if you followed her emails specifically? Did you do everything she said?

I can tell you that I only bought it yesterday, and I actually called several people that are extremely interested in this just today!

I know you don't have to call, and you can email, but I took the initiative and called, and I did not once get any negative responses.

Giving something so important to children for free is very much accepted with thanks from what I got in responses.

For the money, if you're not happy, I suggest you just pass on this and move on. However, she is giving you a "true business", and if you can't make it happen, it's not her fault!

I would just like to add, that I in no way know the seller or have ever communicated with her.
And I would also like to add that of the 10 people I called today, they were ALL responsive and positive about it.

Honestly, you can give someone a golden goose and they will still bitch.... jmo.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jun 2012, 07:31 PM   #295
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ed,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on the course too!

Congratulations on the outstanding results that you've also achieved! I would estimate that your 1 out of 20 positive replies is right in line with what I experienced in this business too. You make a great point when you say that the numbers don't always work out perfectly. Over the long term, the numbers even themselves out, but you are absolutely correct: You will experience times where you'll get the message in front of a good number of people and get a very small response. Then, all of a sudden, the numbers do "catch up to themselves". It is the law of large numbers at play, and there won't always be the exact same response in the short-term, day-to-day effort that is put into this business.

Your point about the time of year we're in is also very accurate. Right now, due to it being the summer, folks should be focusing on the groups that work with smaller children because they are open year round. The groups that are now closed for the summer will not be as likely to respond because many administrators are off right now too. Working with the "year round" groups that deal with smaller children is actually a little bit better, so the summer is a great time for this business, because these families are more in need of the services that I talk about throughout the course. Specifically, smaller children are the perfect demographic for the companies whose services compliment what each family is receiving.

Keep up the excellent work and thanks for sharing your positive results as well as your spot on insights!!

-Terry

Originally Posted by edakehurst View Post

Using just the info in the product, I had been getting a positive reply from about 1 out of 20 emails and the replies have been very positive.

I think the key is have a good, verifiable professional image. I also know phone calls would get a MUCH higher response. I have started doing some variant techniques, which are getting an even better response.

If you think this isn't working, go back and make sure you have followed every step carefully. Also, make sure you have tested it enough. I did not get any response at all after about 75 emails, and then I got 5 in a row after the next 25.

Play around with the time of day that you send the emails, too and see what works best in your area.

This is NOT a get rich quick scheme and does take a bit of effort, but the reward-to-effort ration so far seems pretty decent to me.

This is a slightly more difficult time of year for this I think, but I have been getting some people asking me to get back with them at the end of August/beginning of September.

There are some other applications for this than what she laid out in the book and they have greatly increased what this does. Put on your thinking caps and make this your own. It DOES work.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Jun 2012, 03:10 PM   #296
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 2,250
Thanks: 161
Thanked 158 Times in 82 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I can also say that I've had some good responses so far. This method seems to be working just fine I'm in the middle of closing a deal as I write this.

I think I'm going to start calling the places instead of emailing though... I think the response would be way better. So far I've only emailed.

Treat is as a real business, and you're golden.
Steve Mount is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jun 2012, 03:14 PM   #297
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 2,250
Thanks: 161
Thanked 158 Times in 82 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Oh and Terry, I think you need a small forum for the people who have bought this course. Would be a great way to network with other's who are doing the same thing.

I can help create a forum if you need. Let me know.
Steve Mount is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve Mount For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Jun 2012, 03:26 PM   #298
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steve,

Congratulations on your success with the program too!

Thanks for the suggestion about creating a forum. Since I include 1-on-1 support for my WSO customers, I don't think that I would also be able to manage a forum. I appreciate your offer to start a forum for me. If you'd like to do something like that, that would be great, but I would have to be the one to send out the link and the instructions for joining the forum, to ensure that it is only accessible to folks who purchased the course. If you're up for setting something like that up and managing it, I'm ok with that and I appreciate your initiative and willingness to coordinate that. If you set that up, please email me the link so that I can forward it to my WSO customers.

Thanks again, Steve! Keep up the great work in your new business!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Steve Mount View Post

I can also say that I've had some good responses so far. This method seems to be working just fine I'm in the middle of closing a deal as I write this.

I think I'm going to start calling the places instead of emailing though... I think the response would be way better. So far I've only emailed.

Treat is as a real business, and you're golden.
Originally Posted by Steve Mount View Post

Oh and Terry, I think you need a small forum for the people who have bought this course. Would be a great way to network with other's who are doing the same thing.

I can help create a forum if you need. Let me know.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Jul 2012, 10:50 AM   #299
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 25
Thanks: 6
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you have an email address I can contact you through?I'm interested but have a few questions.
trieuphu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jul 2012, 11:02 AM   #300
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi trieuphu,

Thank you for your interest in the course.

Please post your pre-sales questions here on the forum, because it may help other folks who have the same questions. I provide my personal email address to all of my WSO customers, inside the course.

Thanks again for your interest in the course.

-Terry


Originally Posted by trieuphu View Post

Do you have an email address I can contact you through?I'm interested but have a few questions.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
home business, how to make money at home, make money, work from home

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:18 AM.