Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 11:20 AM   #401
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi ceasero,

Thanks so much!

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions at any point!

-Terry


Originally Posted by ceasero View Post

Thanks Terry! WOW your customer service is great! Now relookiing at your model!
Awesome! Keep up the good work!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 11:55 AM   #402
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

Thanks very much.=D.On the 1and1 website.I saw under web-hosting -> one and one business...is it 3.99 every month for 1 year and that offer included a free domain name?So,it means that the additional cost would be only 3.99?

Thanks
Kelvin
thekelvin0617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 12:50 PM   #403
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kelvin,

Great!

That sounds like a really good deal to me. If you can get web hosting for $3.99 per month and that includes a domain name, that's a good price. The only thing to keep in mind is that, in the course, I show you how to set things up using Hostgator's web hosting admin. area. If you are using 1and1.com's hosting, the layout of their web hosting's admin. area will probably look a little different than what I show in the course. The set up steps for the business model that I teach you are rather simple, one-time things, such as setting up a simple website, even if you've never done that before, and setting up your business domain's email addresses. I just took a look at 1and1.com's web hosting features and they also include a free, user-friendly website builder as well as the ability to set up your email through their web hosting. So, if you use 1and1.com's web hosting, you'll be able to do everything that's needed to set up this business. You'll just have to use their tools instead of the hostgator tools that I show in the course. I also see that 1and1 offers a 90 day money back guarantee, so if their hosting's admin. area doesn't work for you, you can always cancel their hosting and go back to hostgator.

-Terry


Originally Posted by thekelvin0617 View Post

Hi Terry,

Thanks very much.=D.On the 1and1 website.I saw under web-hosting -> one and one business...is it 3.99 every month for 1 year and that offer included a free domain name?So,it means that the additional cost would be only 3.99?

Thanks
Kelvin
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 02:48 PM   #404
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 66
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Sorry to butt in, but I would advise you to look at reviews of 1and1.com's hosting service. I have never tried them, but I have heard horror stories about them.

Just my $.02.
LadySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 03:02 PM   #405
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi LadySara,

Thanks so much for joining the conversation.

Please never apologize for trying to help out here - your comments about 1and1.com's hosting services are most appreciated!

Over the years, I've noticed that Hostgator has also accumulated a lot of complaints online, but I've always been fairly pleased with their service. I suppose, when you have a company that has so many customers, there are always going to be some unhappy customers. I guess it all boils down to comparing the different hosting companies that are out there and giving one of them a shot at some point. I did notice that 1and1 has a 90 day money back guarantee, so I suppose that's a good thing in case there are any problems at the outset. I should also mention that the way in which the hosting is used for this business is not very intense. Specifically, in this business, you're just setting up one simple website, one time, and then setting up a couple of email addresses. So, in that regard, the hosting is not needed for any large scale website designing or any super technical functions.

Thanks again for sharing your "$0.02" on 1and1.com!

-Terry
Originally Posted by LadySara View Post

Hi,

Sorry to butt in, but I would advise you to look at reviews of 1and1.com's hosting service. I have never tried them, but I have heard horror stories about them.

Just my $.02.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 05:52 PM   #406
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry

So,the conclusion is..can I use 1and1.com as my web-host?=D
Thanks
Kelvin
thekelvin0617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 06:05 PM   #407
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Check out this website too 1and1 Review, User Reviews of 1and1
thekelvin0617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 06:57 PM   #408
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 66
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Register.com has a special going on now where they charge just $.99 for a domain. This price is only for a year and their usual price is, gasp! about $38 a year.

If you want to take advantage of this special offer, remember to disable automatic renewal, because I would assume that you'll want to get a different registrar next year.

When I type in Register.com I don't see the special offer, but when I googled for "godaddy coupons", it came up. You might also get it through this link. (Not an affiliate link, of course. I just copied and pasted the url from the page where I saw this offer!)

https://www.register.com/promo/domai...FUlN4Aod5XpYdA

-Sara
LadySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 07:01 PM   #409
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 66
Thanks: 14
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You can also just search for 1and1 Review via the Search function here at WF.

Here is one thread that I found:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ins-1and1.html
LadySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 07:15 PM   #410
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

By the way,you should check out ipage.com too. Seems like a good one http://www.ipage.com/ipage/index.html Tell me how you think about it

Thanks
Kelvin
thekelvin0617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 07:33 PM   #411
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kelvin,

You're welcome to try any web host that you'd like, but as I mentioned, the screenshots in my course will not match what you see in your web hosting admin. area, because 1and1 uses a different admin. platform. The easiest way to follow along with the course is to use a hosting service that uses cpanel. 1and1.com does not provide you with cpanel as the admin. area for your web hosting. Other web hosting providers that give you cpanel include BlueHost and HostMonster. So, if you didn't want to use Hostgator, but you wanted the screenshots in the course to match your own web hosting's admin. area, you could also use BlueHost or HostMonster.

Hope this helps!

-Terry

Originally Posted by thekelvin0617 View Post

Hi Terry

So,the conclusion is..can I use 1and1.com as my web-host?=D
Thanks
Kelvin
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 07:36 PM   #412
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for providing that review of 1and1.com. That doesn't look too great, so perhaps they might not be your best choice for a hosting provider.

-Terry


Originally Posted by thekelvin0617 View Post

Check out this website too 1and1 Review, User Reviews of 1and1
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 07:39 PM   #413
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sara,

Thanks for sharing the information on the special that register.com is having. I'd be careful of starting up with a company where you have to switch registrars though, because I've heard some pretty awful stories about registrars not releasing the domain names or holding them and then your website ends up getting caught up in a state of limbo. Personally, I've always had the best experience with hostgator for hosting and either 1and1.com or godaddy.com for the domain registrations, and so they're really my number one picks when it comes to hosting and domain registrations.

Thanks again for sharing that.

-Terry


Originally Posted by LadySara View Post

Register.com has a special going on now where they charge just $.99 for a domain. This price is only for a year and their usual price is, gasp! about $38 a year.

If you want to take advantage of this special offer, remember to disable automatic renewal, because I would assume that you'll want to get a different registrar next year.

When I type in Register.com I don't see the special offer, but when I googled for "godaddy coupons", it came up. You might also get it through this link. (Not an affiliate link, of course. I just copied and pasted the url from the page where I saw this offer!)

https://www.register.com/promo/domai...FUlN4Aod5XpYdA

-Sara
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 07:40 PM   #414
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi guys, My name is Jerome and I am from Barbados in the Caribbean..I am a personal trainer during the day and an internet marketer at night..I am hoping that joining this forum will not only make me a better marketer but also that I will have alot to offer as well
Barbadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 07:41 PM   #415
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sara,

Thanks for the link to that thread on 1and1.com. I don't think they've got that special going on anymore though, but thanks again for the share.

-Terry


Originally Posted by LadySara View Post

You can also just search for 1and1 Review via the Search function here at WF.

Here is one thread that I found:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ins-1and1.html
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 07:46 PM   #416
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kelvin,

That service looks ok too, but they don't appear to use cPanel for their admin area. It's fine to use a hosting company that doesn't use cPanel, but just keep in mind that the screenshots in my course will not match up with the screenshots of a hosting provider that doesn't provide you with cPanel for your hosting's admin. area. Other hosting services, besides Hostgator, that use cPanel include HostMonster and BlueHost. I've heard pretty good things about both HostMonster and BlueHost.

Hope this helps in your decision with choosing a hosting provider.

-Terry

Originally Posted by thekelvin0617 View Post

By the way,you should check out ipage.com too. Seems like a good one iPage | Web Hosting, Unix Hosting, E-Mail, Web Design Tell me how you think about it

Thanks
Kelvin
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2012, 07:51 PM   #417
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jerome,

Welcome to the Warrior Forum!

You definitely can learn a lot by reading the various parts of this forum. There are lots of folks here who are really helpful and knowledgeable. Just so you know, this particular thread where you've made this comment is about one particular product that I am selling. The comments on this thread are generally going to be about my specific product. If you're looking to learn about internet marketing in general, I thnk you'll find that other areas of this site may be more in line with what you're looking for. Specifically, I think you'll like this area of the forum, for general internet marketing discussions:

Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum

Hope this helps and, once again, welcome to the Warrior Forum!

-Terry


Originally Posted by Barbadian View Post

Hi guys, My name is Jerome and I am from Barbados in the Caribbean..I am a personal trainer during the day and an internet marketer at night..I am hoping that joining this forum will not only make me a better marketer but also that I will have alot to offer as well
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2012, 12:12 AM   #418
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Posts: 40
Thanks: 138
Thanked 104 Times in 89 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post

Hi Kelvin,

That service looks ok too, but they don't appear to use cPanel for their admin area. It's fine to use a hosting company that doesn't use cPanel, but just keep in mind that the screenshots in my course will not match up with the screenshots of a hosting provider that doesn't provide you with cPanel for your hosting's admin. area. Other hosting services, besides Hostgator, that use cPanel include HostMonster and BlueHost. I've heard pretty good things about both HostMonster and BlueHost.

Hope this helps in your decision with choosing a hosting provider.

-Terry
Just for the record, I have had accounts with both Hostgator and Bluehost for many years and never had a problem with either. The Live Chat at Hostgator is excellent and on the one occasion when I did have a small technical issue, the Supervisor chipped in and sorted it very quickly. IMHO, it is worth spending that extra $ or two to receive a reliable, reputable, professional service which is not going to let you down.

Rob
mansea1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2012, 12:50 AM   #419
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the input on Hostgator and Bluehost. I've also always been fairly happy with Hostgator. That's good to know that you've had a good experience with Bluehost too. I've never used Bluehost, so it's helpful to read some feedback on them.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by mansea1 View Post

Just for the record, I have had accounts with both Hostgator and Bluehost for many years and never had a problem with either. The Live Chat at Hostgator is excellent and on the one occasion when I did have a small technical issue, the Supervisor chipped in and sorted it very quickly. IMHO, it is worth spending that extra $ or two to receive a reliable, reputable, professional service which is not going to let you down.

Rob
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2012, 07:08 AM   #420
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 542
Thanks: 16
Thanked 79 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If english is my second language, can I still do this?

Thank you!
tycoon828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2012, 10:44 AM   #421
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi tycoon828,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in the course.

I provide you with everything you need to run this business and you never need to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with them face to face. That being said, you may get emails from English-speaking customers, who have questions every once in a while. I suppose you will have to determine if you are fluent enough in English to answer some basic questions via email. If you believe that your English is at a level where you can answer some general questions via email, I think you'd be able to run this business.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course.

-Terry


Originally Posted by tycoon828 View Post

If english is my second language, can I still do this?

Thank you!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2012, 09:44 PM   #422
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry just sent you a PM can you please reply. Thanks
Alfredo M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2012, 09:49 PM   #423
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Alfredo,

Thanks for the email. I just replied!

Thanks!

-Terry


Originally Posted by Alfredo M View Post

Hi Terry just sent you a PM can you please reply. Thanks
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2012, 10:11 PM   #424
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry Terry I meant email thanks for your reply.
Alfredo M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2012, 10:45 PM   #425
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Alfredo,

Gotcha! I just checked my email and saw your message.

Glad you received my reply!

-Terry


Originally Posted by Alfredo M View Post

Sorry Terry I meant email thanks for your reply.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jul 2012, 10:00 PM   #426
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
imchillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 54
Thanks: 91
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Terry,

I just bought your product today and just read through the manual. Number one, I just want to thank you for a great idea and such a detailed step by step process. You've got the wheels in my head turning! :-) The work you put into this WSO is greatly appreciated. Also, I want to thank you for such great customer service as I have read through this entire thread....intrigued, lol! You seem like a caring, helpful, professional person and that is admirable. As soon as I am done writing this thank you post I am going to start with step one and hopefully I'll be back here posting great reviews within a few weeks. You are awesome! :-) and I wish you continued success!

~RM
imchillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jul 2012, 10:10 PM   #427
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi RM,

Thank you so very much for your purchase and your most kind words.

I am so delighted to hear that you are pleased with the level of detail in the course and the level of customer service.

I do deeply care about your success and everyone's success in this business, because I know that anyone can succeed with this, as long as they are willing to put in an honest effort and follow the instructions. It really means a lot to hear that my caring comes through in these posts, so thank you very much for saying that.

I'm so happy to hear that you are taking action with what you've learned. It is so important to take action right away, as opposed to putting it off for "another day".

Thanks again for your kind words and your positive feedback on the course materials.

-Terry


Originally Posted by imchillin View Post

Terry,

I just bought your product today and just read through the manual. Number one, I just want to thank you for a great idea and such a detailed step by step process. You've got the wheels in my head turning! :-) The work you put into this WSO is greatly appreciated. Also, I want to thank you for such great customer service as I have read through this entire thread....intrigued, lol! You seem like a caring, helpful, professional person and that is admirable. As soon as I am done writing this thank you post I am going to start with step one and hopefully I'll be back here posting great reviews within a few weeks. You are awesome! :-) and I wish you continued success!

~RM
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jul 2012, 11:12 PM   #428
Online for Offline
War Room Member
 
zoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Qld. Australia.
Posts: 1,150
Thanks: 351
Thanked 222 Times in 191 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can this business be done in Australia?

What is the average $ Dollar amount a marketer would make per sale?

How many sales per day is considered average?

How many emails to send for a good response.?
zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jul 2012, 12:02 AM   #429
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi zoro,

Thank you very much for your questions and your interest in the course.

The method I teach you does not require you to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face, so you can do this from Australia or any other part of the world. If you follow the steps exactly how I show you in the course, you would be taking on customers in the U.S. In the course, you'll see why it's advisable to focus on taking on the millions of potential customers in the U.S. Since everything is done online, you can be located anywhere in the world and be successful in this business. I can't give average figures with regard to income or responses you'll receive, because it is all based on each person's efforts. As with all legitimate business models, the more you put into it, the more you'll get out of it. In the United States, we have the Federal Trade Commission and they explicitly prohibit me from stating average figures, unless I had the average sales and response rates of all of my WSO customers. Since most of my WSO customers purchase the course and then I never hear from them again, I have no way of knowing what the average results are for everyone who implements this business model. Of course, many people also purchase the course and never take any action or they put in a very minimal effort, so even if I had the results of every single one of my WSO customers, I don't think it would be an accurate reflection of what is possible, as I'd be including the results of people who did not take any action at all and people who put in a very small amount of effort.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by zoro View Post

Can this business be done in Australia?

What is the average $ Dollar amount a marketer would make per sale?

How many sales per day is considered average?

How many emails to send for a good response.?
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jul 2012, 12:38 PM   #430
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Miami, Fl
Posts: 474
Thanks: 3
Thanked 71 Times in 58 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This WSO is great! Terry offers exceptional customer service. It seems a bit confusing at first but the more you read it over and over it become very clear. If you're on the fence, don't even think about it. For 27 dollars this is a steal. You spend more than that at the movies. You can make your money back and profit 3 times more with one simple campaign.

Thanks Terry!

I love your WSO :O)
raywarrior1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jul 2012, 02:31 PM   #431
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your purchase and your kind words.

I am really glad to hear that you are pleased with the course materials.

Please keep in mind that I purposely provided two sets of checklists in the course materials: One checklist is for the one-time set up steps, and the other checklist is for the ongoing/operational steps. If you ever get a little confused during the set up or with the day to day operations of your business, be sure to refer back to the checklists, because they do a really good job of keeping you on track, in case you're ever unsure of what to do next.

Thanks again for your order and your positive feedback!

-Terry

Originally Posted by raywarrior1978 View Post

This WSO is great! Terry offers exceptional customer service. It seems a bit confusing at first but the more you read it over and over it become very clear. If you're on the fence, don't even think about it. For 27 dollars this is a steal. You spend more than that at the movies. You can make your money back and profit 3 times more with one simple campaign.

Thanks Terry!

I love your WSO :O)
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jul 2012, 06:51 PM   #432
Warrior Member
 
Couponssams's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Georgia, US Virgin Islands
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey terry hope you doing well! I just want to update you guys. Well i hired someone to send out emails for me. Well he was on email 149 when i got a call from one of the groups and they wanted to do business!! I was really happy and shocked at the same time. I was not pushing it that hard and i was still in the process of building some foundation. I also got an invite to that group big business fair where there will be some of the same groups so that will be great for me. Its one week away so i am hard at work trying to get all in order. I will keep you guys updated.

Thanks again Terry!! Money well spent
Couponssams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jul 2012, 08:05 PM   #433
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sam,

That's super! I never even considered the idea of attending an event, but if that appeals to you, then definitely go for it!

Personally, I like the fact that this business doesn't require phone calls or face to face meetings, but if you want to do that, that's great too!

Keep up the great work and congratulations on your progress in the business!

-Terry


Originally Posted by Couponssams View Post

Hey terry hope you doing well! I just want to update you guys. Well i hired someone to send out emails for me. Well he was on email 149 when i got a call from one of the groups and they wanted to do business!! I was really happy and shocked at the same time. I was not pushing it that hard and i was still in the process of building some foundation. I also got an invite to that group big business fair where there will be some of the same groups so that will be great for me. Its one week away so i am hard at work trying to get all in order. I will keep you guys updated.

Thanks again Terry!! Money well spent
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 03:39 PM   #434
The Last Kryptonian
War Room Member
 
JayBay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Krypton
Posts: 183
Thanks: 337
Thanked 30 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So what is this method exactly? What are we doing?
JayBay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 03:55 PM   #435
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steven Miranda's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,528
Thanks: 956
Thanked 290 Times in 235 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by JayBay View Post

So what is this method exactly? What are we doing?
I think if we answered this it would defeat the purpose of the WSO?
Steven Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 04:06 PM   #436
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi JayBay,

Thank you for your interest in the course and for your question too.

Without giving the whole business away, I'll try to do my best to give you an overview of things: In this business model, you are facilitating a special type of program that benefits children and families. In this business model, you are working together with two separate parties, whom I'll refer to as "Party A" and "Party B". Both Party A and Party B provide the two critical elements that are essential to making the program work succesfully. In other words, Party A is able to provide something that Party B cannot get on their own and Party B is able to provide the other crucial element to this. In addition to the huge benefit this provides to children and families, both Party A and Party B also benefit enormously by participating in this special program. This business model positions you as a facilitator/coordinator for these programs. Besides the main benefit that Party A and Party B get from this, this is also a very community-minded type of program that you are facilitating, which also makes it highly desirable to both Party A and Party B.

In the course, I provide you with everything you need to make this work. You never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet face to face with anyone. I have personally run this business for over a year, earning a full time income in the process. I give you everything that I have personally used to run this business. I am truly giving you my entire business, along with the simple instructions on how to use the materials that I'm providing to you. The business model itself is rather simple and I include two sets of checklists: One checklist is the one time set-up steps for getting your business started. This is really simple, basic stuff and I explain exactly what you need to do to get set up, with screenshot images. The other checklist that I provide to you is the "Day-to-Day"/"Operational" Steps checklist. This checklist is simply the order of things that you need to follow when you're running this business. This is a checklist that you will go through on an ongoing basis. I provide these checklists just to keep you on track and to ensure that you are never unclear about what to do at any point. I also include a comprehensive set of Frequently Asked Questions, which includes every issue that I have ever personally encountered when running this business. Due to the simplicity of this business, I'd really be giving everything away if I said much more than this.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by JayBay View Post

So what is this method exactly? What are we doing?
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 04:08 PM   #437
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Steven,

Thanks for joining the conversation.

You're right, it is difficult to describe this without "giving away the farm", as they say. In the post before this one though, I've tried my best to provide as many details as possible, without giving the whole thing away.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by Steven Miranda View Post

I think if we answered this it would defeat the purpose of the WSO?
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 09:58 PM   #438
My house is my office.
War Room Member
 
Abraham L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 143
Thanks: 57
Thanked 117 Times in 88 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can I just saw how AWESOME Terry's customer service is?

Whatever I ask she will respond promptly!!!! accurate and helpful answers. Without a doubt, anyone can succeed on this business with such a fast response to emails.

THANKS Terry!
Abraham L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jul 2012, 10:27 PM   #439
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Abraham,

Thanks so much for those kind words, Abraham!

I'm really happy to hear that you are pleased with my customer service. More importantly, I'm extremely glad that you are taking action with the course materials!

Thanks again!!

-Terry


Originally Posted by Abraham16 View Post

Can I just saw how AWESOME Terry's customer service is?

Whatever I ask she will respond promptly!!!! accurate and helpful answers. Without a doubt, anyone can succeed on this business with such a fast response to emails.

THANKS Terry!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jul 2012, 08:33 AM   #440
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
rbowen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Good Ole USofA
Posts: 778
Thanks: 1,274
Thanked 193 Times in 150 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Terry -

Just bought & started to read your WSO. I like what I've read so far but have one pertinent question .. which I don't want to ask here & couldn't find a 'support' email addy - so I've PM'ed you.

Thanx,
Richard
rbowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jul 2012, 11:31 AM   #441
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your purchase and your kind words about the course.

I've just replied to your PM.

My email address is located in the Frequently Asked Questions document of the course materials, and PayPal also emails you my email address, when they send you your receipt for your purchase.

Thanks again for your purchase and your kind words about the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by rbowen View Post

Terry -

Just bought & started to read your WSO. I like what I've read so far but have one pertinent question .. which I don't want to ask here & couldn't find a 'support' email addy - so I've PM'ed you.

Thanx,
Richard
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jul 2012, 08:32 PM   #442
Rock Star Zentrepeneur
War Room Member
 
Tom E's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Moorhead, MN
Posts: 587
Thanks: 281
Thanked 404 Times in 205 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Couponssams View Post

i got a call from one of the groups and they wanted to do business!! Its one week away so i am hard at work trying to get all in order. I will keep you guys updated.
Terry,
Based on this reply from Couponssams, how much work (and customer interaction) is there to do once you get a deal - minute/hour wise? Based on her, it sounds like there is quite a bit of work to do once the deal is closed. Also, can that part be outsourced as well?

I'm asking because I'm looking for a business that, once set up and mastered by me, can be completely outsourced. Is this possible?

I love the "feel good" aspect of this, that's why I'm interested. I'm tired of making money on stuff that has absolutely no value for anyone, like CPA, etc.

Thanks!
Tom E is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jul 2012, 09:34 PM   #443
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi gr8tocre8,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in the course.

Once you complete a deal, there is basically no work, other than sending a couple of emails to complete the program. Couponssam's comment was made when she was halfway through a deal. In other words, at that point, she had a Party A on board but not a Party B. Typically, it does take longer to get a Party B on board, for reasons that you'll understand upon seeing the business model that I teach inside the course. I have had times where I've gotten a Party B on board the same day that I've gotten a Party A on board. On average, though, I believe it's usually taken me around 5-10 business days to take a program from start to finish, meaning getting both Party A and Party B on board. I recommend working on multiple programs at a time, so that your day to day income can become as consistent as possible. Depending on how much time you can put into this business, 5-10 programs is usually a good number of programs to be working on at any given time.

You never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face. The customer interaction is very minimal (a few emails) and I provide you with everything, in numbered order, that you need to communicate with your customers.

This business is almost 100% outsourceable, including all of the "customer getting" and "customer interaction" steps.

It's great to hear that the "feel good" aspect of this business appeals to you. It certainly is a great feeling to make a positive difference for children and the local community, while also making a nice income for yourself. You also really stack the deck in your favor when you give other businesses an opportunity to support children and their local community. All around, it's a really positive and rewarding program for all of the parties involved.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course.

-Terry
Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

Terry,
Based on this reply from Couponssams, how much work (and customer interaction) is there to do once you get a deal - minute/hour wise? Based on her, it sounds like there is quite a bit of work to do once the deal is closed. Also, can that part be outsourced as well?

I'm asking because I'm looking for a business that, once set up and mastered by me, can be completely outsourced. Is this possible?

I love the "feel good" aspect of this, that's why I'm interested. I'm tired of making money on stuff that has absolutely no value for anyone, like CPA, etc.

Thanks!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Jul 2012, 09:49 PM   #444
Rock Star Zentrepeneur
War Room Member
 
Tom E's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Moorhead, MN
Posts: 587
Thanks: 281
Thanked 404 Times in 205 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks so much for your thorough and thoughtful answer. I'm going to give this the ole "sleep on it' treatment, and if it feels just as good tomorrow as it does now, I'll be ordering my copy.

Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post

Hi gr8tocre8,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in the course.

Once you complete a deal, there is basically no work, other than sending a couple of emails to complete the program. Couponssam's comment was made when she was halfway through a deal. In other words, at that point, she had a Party A on board but not a Party B. Typically, it does take longer to get a Party B on board, for reasons that you'll understand upon seeing the business model that I teach inside the course. I have had times where I've gotten a Party B on board the same day that I've gotten a Party A on board. On average, though, I believe it's usually taken me around 5-10 business days to take a program from start to finish, meaning getting both Party A and Party B on board. I recommend working on multiple programs at a time, so that your day to day income can become as consistent as possible. Depending on how much time you can put into this business, 5-10 programs is usually a good number of programs to be working on at any given time.

You never have to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face. The customer interaction is very minimal (a few emails) and I provide you with everything, in numbered order, that you need to communicate with your customers.

This business is almost 100% outsourceable, including all of the "customer getting" and "customer interaction" steps.

It's great to hear that the "feel good" aspect of this business appeals to you. It certainly is a great feeling to make a positive difference for children and the local community, while also making a nice income for yourself. You also really stack the deck in your favor when you give other businesses an opportunity to support children and their local community. All around, it's a really positive and rewarding program for all of the parties involved.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course.

-Terry
Tom E is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2012, 12:16 AM   #445
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi gr8tocre8,

Glad to help!

Please let me know if you have any other questions at any point.

Thanks again for your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

Thanks so much for your thorough and thoughtful answer. I'm going to give this the ole "sleep on it' treatment, and if it feels just as good tomorrow as it does now, I'll be ordering my copy.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2012, 03:10 PM   #446
Rock Star Zentrepeneur
War Room Member
 
Tom E's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Moorhead, MN
Posts: 587
Thanks: 281
Thanked 404 Times in 205 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post

Hi gr8tocre8,
This business is almost 100% outsourceable, including all of the "customer getting" and "customer interaction" steps.
-Terry
I have one more question about this if you don't mind. You say that it's almost 100% outsourceable. Then I see in an earlier post in this thread that someone asked you why you're not doing this anymore, to which you replied that you don't have time anymore, as you're doing another business, kids, etc.

My question is, if this is almost 100% outsourceable, why would you still not do it, raking in hundreds of dollars a week, totally outsourcing it?

Thanks again!
Tom E is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2012, 03:49 PM   #447
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi gr8tocre8,

Thank you for your additional question and your continued interest in the course.

Even when you are outsourcing the majority of your business, it still requires work on your part. Specifically, in this business model, you'd still be overseeing the work of your virtual assistants or freelance workers. It would also involve hiring and firing people when they're not performing at the level you'd like. Outsourcing does not mean that there is no more work for you to do. Outsourcing simply means that you are assigning the majority of operational tasks to others, but you would still be in a management role, which takes time too. I think there's a popular myth floating around that outsourcing means that you are no longer involved in your business, which could not be further from the truth. You are simply taking on a different set of tasks when you hire others.

Thanks again for your question and your continued interest in the course.

-Terry


Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

I have one more question about this if you don't mind. You say that it's almost 100% outsourceable. Then I see in an earlier post in this thread that someone asked you why you're not doing this anymore, to which you replied that you don't have time anymore, as you're doing another business, kids, etc.

My question is, if this is almost 100% outsourceable, why would you still not do it, raking in hundreds of dollars a week, totally outsourcing it?

Thanks again!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jul 2012, 04:02 PM   #448
Rock Star Zentrepeneur
War Room Member
 
Tom E's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Moorhead, MN
Posts: 587
Thanks: 281
Thanked 404 Times in 205 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I gotcha, thanks. I didn't think that there would be no work at all when outsourcing, just when you said almost 100% it sounded like not much work. I suppose there really is no way to outsource this 100% (ie: hiring a manager to oversee everything), as you then would have to explain the whole model, which she/he very quickly would be wise to.

Originally Posted by DoWhatWorks View Post

Hi gr8tocre8,

Thank you for your additional question and your continued interest in the course.

Even when you are outsourcing the majority of your business, it still requires work on your part. Specifically, in this business model, you'd still be overseeing the work of your virtual assistants or freelance workers. It would also involve hiring and firing people when they're not performing at the level you'd like. Outsourcing does not mean that there is no more work for you to do. Outsourcing simply means that you are assigning the majority of operational tasks to others, but you would still be in a management role, which takes time too. I think there's a popular myth floating around that outsourcing means that you are no longer involved in your business, which could not be further from the truth. You are simply taking on a different set of tasks when you hire others.

Thanks again for your question and your continued interest in the course.

-Terry
Tom E is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2012, 04:12 PM   #449
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 419 Times in 261 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi gr8tocre8,

Theoretically, you could even outsource the management of this business, but then you'd have to manage your managers too. Granted, there would be a lot less work for you if you outsourced the operational tasks, with or without hiring managers, but you'd still have to invest some time into the management tasks or the "managing of managers" tasks.

-Terry


Originally Posted by gr8tocre8 View Post

I gotcha, thanks. I didn't think that there would be no work at all when outsourcing, just when you said almost 100% it sounded like not much work. I suppose there really is no way to outsource this 100% (ie: hiring a manager to oversee everything), as you then would have to explain the whole model, which she/he very quickly would be wise to.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2012, 03:14 PM   #450
experienced noobee
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: eNeighbour
Posts: 1
Thanks: 61
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: "I received a payment of $455.00 to my Paypal account...it does in fact work, and it works great
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry. Congratulations on your 10 page long threaded WSO still alive and kicking!
I have been following this thread for many days. What attracts me to it most is(may be due to my utter failure in IM arena) that it doesn't require any sort of marketing /technical skills online or offline. Am I correct? I do have a query still, and here it is:
I understand that once you get paid to your Paypal, you need to pay one of the party(A or B) around 50% (more or less?) of it. Correct? Now in my country I can not use the funds I receive in Paypal directly to pay anyone. So first I will need to transfer it to my bank account and then use the money to fund my credit card and then use my CC to pay the concerned Party. So my question is can the payment to the concerned party be delayed for a few days? or do we need to pay it back as soon as we receive funds in my paypal. Thank you.
Anupam
pilerp is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
home business, how to make money at home, make money, work from home

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:07 AM.