Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 4th Oct 2012, 09:27 AM   #101
Advanced Warrior
 
seoed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 663
Thanks: 59
Thanked 51 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

does your article writing involve any kind of spinning articles?


Regards
seoed is offline  
Unread 4th Oct 2012, 07:12 PM   #102
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kuchana View Post

just ordered please check.

Thanks!
Welcome aboard, I've sent you the welcome email, thanks.

Originally Posted by makbog View Post

Hi,
Some of my sites got hit by the EMD update which Google just released. Could you work on those sites and get them to rank?

We can also speak through PM and I can share my website's info if you want.

Thanks
Kapil
Hi Kapil, yes please send me your sites via PM and i'll take a look at them, thanks.

Originally Posted by seamy82 View Post

Hi, I've got a website that used BMR heavily and was spanked by Google big time. I want one last go at rescuing this domain. Would your service sort this out for me? Also is this service safe to use, not that it matters for this particular domain. Cheers.
Hi, it's likely you've lost a lot of links since the BMR network was de-indexed, so you may not have a penalty, feel free to PM your site to take a look, yes this service is as safe as it gets, thanks.

Originally Posted by seoed View Post

Hi,

does your article writing involve any kind of spinning articles?


Regards
We do use safe spinning to achieve the volume and velocity required to get rankings moving, we wouldn't be able to offer this service at the price we do now if we had to write 200 separate articles per month per client, we write unique seed articles then spin them very well so they're usually over 70% uniqueness which is more than enough to please the search engines, this has been working very well for us, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 6th Oct 2012, 04:13 PM   #103
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 90
Thanks: 1
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello John' I have 3 question for you I want to order this service for one of my site but I am very concerned about all these never ending Google algorithm updates and I am sure it will be more updates on the way specially penguim 2.0 that Matt Cutts mentioned it will be “jarring and jolting” for webmasters and SEOs, so John I want to ask you what do you think will Google somehow deindexed one of your websites in your blog networks that contain your client link on it and many site that use your service can get penalized and drop the ranking ?

also what is your recomendation for the best results using this service 1 URL and 5-10 kw or 2-3 URL (main page and subpage) ?

is your service can work to bring back losing the ranking after latest Google penguin refresh update ?
Svetislav is offline  
Unread 7th Oct 2012, 06:54 AM   #104
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered. I have sent you the details.
I have ordered this before with one web site and I have had great results for the first two months! Started with NO rankings with NO links with a NEW domain. Today #7 for the first keyword and #16 for the second keyword and # 48 for the third keyword.
Great Job!
bobburg is offline  
Unread 7th Oct 2012, 06:17 PM   #105
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Svetislav View Post

Hello John' I have 3 question for you I want to order this service for one of my site but I am very concerned about all these never ending Google algorithm updates and I am sure it will be more updates on the way specially penguim 2.0 that Matt Cutts mentioned it will be “jarring and jolting” for webmasters and SEOs, so John I want to ask you what do you think will Google somehow deindexed one of your websites in your blog networks that contain your client link on it and many site that use your service can get penalized and drop the ranking ?

also what is your recomendation for the best results using this service 1 URL and 5-10 kw or 2-3 URL (main page and subpage) ?

is your service can work to bring back losing the ranking after latest Google penguin refresh update ?
Please don't worry about de-indexing, we have access to 1000s of blogs and constantly refresh our list, so that isn't an issue, I recommend targeting your home page and several inner pages to help your link profile look natural, and yes our service can help recover a penguin affected site so long as it wasn't wiped out of the top 1000 results completely and the site doesn't have any major issues, you can PM me your site to take a look if you like, thanks.

Originally Posted by bobburg View Post

I just ordered. I have sent you the details.
I have ordered this before with one web site and I have had great results for the first two months! Started with NO rankings with NO links with a NEW domain. Today #7 for the first keyword and #16 for the second keyword and # 48 for the third keyword.
Great Job!
Thanks Bob, glad to have you on board with us, I've sent you an email confirming your most recent order, John.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 7th Oct 2012, 06:35 PM   #106
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

any available review copy ?
Christine484 is offline  
Unread 7th Oct 2012, 07:04 PM   #107
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Christine484 View Post

any available review copy ?
Due to the cost and time to create these campaigns no review copies are available, however if we can't increase your rankings within 30 days we will refund your money so you can test us out risk-free, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 8th Oct 2012, 06:01 AM   #108
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

What is the actual cost? Want to try this.
thedigger is offline  
Unread 8th Oct 2012, 06:07 AM   #109
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by thedigger View Post

Hi,

What is the actual cost? Want to try this.
What ever the cost shown on the button down the bottom of the original post in this thread is the exact cost you'll be charged per month, once you lock it in it never goes higher, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 8th Oct 2012, 06:12 AM   #110
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this refundable package? The package guarantees the rank improvement from first month. If this not happens, can you refund the price? Also when I clicked on the price button I got $131.22 USD cost.
thedigger is offline  
Unread 8th Oct 2012, 06:29 AM   #111
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by thedigger View Post

Is this refundable package? The package guarantees the rank improvement from first month. If this not happens, can you refund the price? Also when I clicked on the price button I got $131.22 USD cost.
Yes, that is all correct, if we can't raise your rankings we'll refund your purchase, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 8th Oct 2012, 06:38 AM   #112
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sent you payment and subscribed it via paypal. The subscription number is Subscription#S-42E46347AH942794U
thedigger is offline  
Unread 10th Oct 2012, 11:43 AM   #113
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi mate,

I'm interested in your service. Can you work on the sites so they rank on Google.pt? I have tons of sites that need SEO done. It's in the gambling niche. Is it ok?

Thanks
Watsky is offline  
Unread 10th Oct 2012, 06:17 PM   #114
Advanced Warrior
 
radivoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 479
Thanks: 1
Thanked 78 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

John" one of my site lost first page ranking due to Google EMD update or panda refresh not sure, from first page drop to page 3 for keyword that site was optimized for, also site was ranked on page 1 and 2 for other long tail keywords now I can find site for these keyword all the way to pages 30-40 only for kw that site is targeting is on page 3 , do you think that your service can bring site back to page 1 where it was before ? I can PM you site and kw if you want...
radivoj is offline  
Unread 11th Oct 2012, 12:35 AM   #115
HyperActive Warrior
 
seoparadise's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Argentina
Posts: 181
Thanks: 58
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

I have 10,15 very high competitive keywords in page 1 but i want to get better positions. Do you think your service will be enough to get better rankings? Do you have some money back guarantee in case you can't improve my rankings?

Also can i target spanish keywords to a spanish website with your service?

Thanks
seoparadise is offline  
Unread 11th Oct 2012, 07:13 AM   #116
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We're all waiting for your answer mate. It's kinda urgent in my case.
Watsky is offline  
Unread 11th Oct 2012, 07:21 AM   #117
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by thedigger View Post

Hi Sent you payment and subscribed it via paypal. The subscription number is Subscription#S-42E46347AH942794U
Welcome aboard, email sent, thanks.

Originally Posted by Watsky View Post

Hi mate,

I'm interested in your service. Can you work on the sites so they rank on Google.pt? I have tons of sites that need SEO done. It's in the gambling niche. Is it ok?

Thanks
Yes, we rank sites everyday on any google region no problem, yes gambling niche is ok, feel free to PM or email me to discuss further, thanks.

Originally Posted by radivoj View Post

John" one of my site lost first page ranking due to Google EMD update or panda refresh not sure, from first page drop to page 3 for keyword that site was optimized for, also site was ranked on page 1 and 2 for other long tail keywords now I can find site for these keyword all the way to pages 30-40 only for kw that site is targeting is on page 3 , do you think that your service can bring site back to page 1 where it was before ? I can PM you site and kw if you want...
Yes, please PM your site and kw and i'll take a look and give you my opinion on your chances of a recovery, thanks.

Originally Posted by seoparadise View Post

Hello,

I have 10,15 very high competitive keywords in page 1 but i want to get better positions. Do you think your service will be enough to get better rankings? Do you have some money back guarantee in case you can't improve my rankings?

Also can i target spanish keywords to a spanish website with your service?

Thanks
Yes, we can target foreign keywords, yes our money back guarantee is rock solid, if we can't increase your rankings we'll issue you a refund, feel free to give us a shot, I'm sure you won't be disappointed, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 11th Oct 2012, 10:32 PM   #118
Advanced Warrior
 
radivoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 479
Thanks: 1
Thanked 78 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

PM sent...
radivoj is offline  
Unread 12th Oct 2012, 03:52 PM   #119
Cool Guy
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 126
Thanks: 2
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent you an email. Thanks
RWhite is offline  
Unread 13th Oct 2012, 02:08 AM   #120
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 51
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello John,
i would like to contact you regarding my site.
what is you email?
ofer123 is offline  
Unread 13th Oct 2012, 09:55 PM   #121
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 45
Thanks: 5
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I made payment 2 days ago and sent email about my details but I got no confirmation from you. Please respond.

Date of sign up: Oct 12, 2012
Subscription Name: Warrior Forum Premium SEO Service
Subscription Number: S-5WJ217879T3166320
kevincanda is offline  
Unread 14th Oct 2012, 12:14 AM   #122
Quality PLR Provider
War Room Member
 
JR Lang's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: California
Posts: 253
Thanks: 101
Thanked 71 Times in 65 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I sent you a PM, please check and answer as soon as you can as the price is rising.

Thank you so much
JR Lang is offline  
Unread 14th Oct 2012, 03:04 AM   #123
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RWhite View Post

Sent you an email. Thanks
I'm not sure who you are, I may have already replied, if not please allow 48 hours, thanks.

Originally Posted by ofer123 View Post

Hello John,
i would like to contact you regarding my site.
what is you email?
admin@keywordbacklinks.com
thanks.

Originally Posted by kevincanda View Post

Hi, I made payment 2 days ago and sent email about my details but I got no confirmation from you. Please respond.

Date of sign up: Oct 12, 2012
Subscription Name: Warrior Forum Premium SEO Service
Subscription Number: S-5WJ217879T3166320
The welcome email has been sent, please check your spam box in case it arrived there, thanks.

Originally Posted by Love2Blog View Post

Hi, I sent you a PM, please check and answer as soon as you can as the price is rising.

Thank you so much
PM replied, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 14th Oct 2012, 10:30 AM   #124
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Thanks: 3
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello

John I have emailed you once and also contacted you via pm on this site, can you please respond to me, as I am currently using your service !!!

I would appreciate it if you got back to me as im a bit frustrated !!

Woc
usearchme2 is offline  
Unread 14th Oct 2012, 06:30 PM   #125
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by usearchme2 View Post

Hello

John I have emailed you once and also contacted you via pm on this site, can you please respond to me, as I am currently using your service !!!

I would appreciate it if you got back to me as im a bit frustrated !!

Woc
Woc, I've replied to your email showing your current rankings and the increases in rankings we've achieved for you in a short time, please let me know if the email doesn't arrive, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 15th Oct 2012, 12:12 AM   #126
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 342
Thanks: 11
Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I want to know that if you rank my site to top 10 and then Google hit another panda, then will my site be removed from top 10?

It has happened with me before, thats why asking?

I paid good amt. to SEO provder, he managed to rank my site, then hit panda and buy, my site is gone, not in 1000.

Let me know
martworld is offline  
Unread 15th Oct 2012, 12:52 AM   #127
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by martworld View Post

I want to know that if you rank my site to top 10 and then Google hit another panda, then will my site be removed from top 10?

It has happened with me before, thats why asking?

I paid good amt. to SEO provder, he managed to rank my site, then hit panda and buy, my site is gone, not in 1000.

Let me know
Nothing in SEO or life for that matter is guaranteed, seo is a tough and constantly changing environment, however I can say that 92% of our clients of this service were unaffected by the latest round of algorithm updates by google, the new EMD filter, panda update, penguin refresh, page layout update, etc......some of our clients have actually experienced good gains since some of their competitors have tanked, google is specifically targeting low quality sites and has been for almost 2 years starting with panda early last year, so if you have a young thin site full of adsense and affiliate links there is nothing we can do about this, no amount of good links can help a crap site, however if you have a good site then our service will definitely help increase your rankings, this is because at a fundamental level our service helps you attain a natural link profile, we build high quality, unique, relevant and readable contextual links across a wide number of different platforms, high pr links, low pr links, no pr links, do-follow links, no-follow links, all tiered with more links, social signals from real accounts, consistent yet slightly random drip feeding of all links, targeting multiple URLs using 15 money keywords then we add in over 200 generic keywords like your naked URL, click here, more info here, LSI, etc....into your anchor text, this makes your site appear to be growing naturally on the internet with a flurry of diversified activity surrounding your site, what search engines look for! And unlike many of our competitors we don't rely on our own private blog network that google will eventually know about and destroy along with everybody's rankings, we have a constantly refreshed inventory of 1000s of sites, I've studied 1000s of page 1 ranking sites and know what google wants and I mould my client's and my own sites to that of successful ranking sites that are ranking now, my strategy is constantly adapting with the goal of making natural appearing link profiles, a lot of my regular guys don't post in this thread however we have achieved some significant results throughout the last tough year of seo when many have fallen off and said "seo is dead", what they really meant to say was "seo is too tough for me now and I can't adapt".... our service is proving to battle through these updates and we're not scared of them anymore, we're learning to embrace them and see the opportunities they can provide, you're welcome to join up and take advantage of our money back guarantee placing all the risk on our shoulders, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 15th Oct 2012, 08:10 AM   #128
HyperActive Warrior
 
seoparadise's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Argentina
Posts: 181
Thanks: 58
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John,

Just ordered. Subscription ID : #S-08S52868AM4282511

I sent you an email with all details. Please tell me when you start to stop my backlinking strategy.

Thanks
seoparadise is offline  
Unread 16th Oct 2012, 02:08 AM   #129
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by seoparadise View Post

Hi John,

Just ordered. Subscription ID : #S-08S52868AM4282511

I sent you an email with all details. Please tell me when you start to stop my backlinking strategy.

Thanks
Welcome aboard, I've sent you an email showing your current rankings and what to expect, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 16th Oct 2012, 11:20 PM   #130
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 90
Thanks: 1
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John I have question for you today Google launched new feature in GWT Google "disavow" tool which allow webmaster to disavow links that they may think is spamy or something, there is a lot of discussion on the forum about this tool saying that this tool is disaster for SEO and it will negatively impact SEO specially SEO services,is said that with this tool Google, simply need to cross-reference the domains of the submitted sites and for the first time can easily target all of those private blog networks,so this way Google can easily have webmasters tracking down link sellers and crack down on blog network which all sites that have links from these blog network can get penalized and drop the ranking (webmaster that use blog network service they can reporting their own paid links) you can read article here Beware Google Bearing Gifts… | Ed Dale's Blog John can you share your opinion on this...
Svetislav is offline  
Unread 17th Oct 2012, 08:42 AM   #131
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Svetislav View Post

Hi John I have question for you today Google launched new feature in GWT Google "disavow" tool which allow webmaster to disavow links that they may think is spamy or something, there is a lot of discussion on the forum about this tool saying that this tool is disaster for SEO and it will negatively impact SEO specially SEO services,is said that with this tool Google, simply need to cross-reference the domains of the submitted sites and for the first time can easily target all of those private blog networks,so this way Google can easily have webmasters tracking down link sellers and crack down on blog network which all sites that have links from these blog network can get penalized and drop the ranking (webmaster that use blog network service they can reporting their own paid links) you can read article here Beware Google Bearing Gifts… | Ed Dale's Blog John can you share your opinion on this...
I think it's far to early to draw any conclusions on this since it's only been out a day, I don't believe in all the "seo is now dead" hysterical claims, I've been hearing these things ever since I've been in SEO for years and years, for one thing, I think google primarily did this to combat negative seo, matt cutts even makes special mention of that, a bandaid fix for a problem they created, I don't think it's purposely designed to identify blog networks, they even said it disavowing a link wouldn't hurt the link source, if it did, i could go to any site, create 20 different blog comments going to 20 different sites, then get them all disavowed, another form of negative seo, google aims to please the 90% masses mum n dad/small business/company type webmasters with their releases, not target us little warriors plus they already have a myriad of other ways to identify blog networks if they wanted too I still see a lot of public networks still working, plus this is only 1 area of our overall linking, we link from some of the biggest sites on the internet that google would never penalize, we've built our seo strategy on a overall holistic fundamental basis of search engines rank sites that have a constant and growing flurry of diversified activity surrounding the site, we never rely on one method or one type of backlink, like I've said before these updates don't scare me, I only work on quality sites, sites that deserve to be on page 1, we help get them there cause lets face it the whole "create good content and you'll get links" just doesn't work in the real world, I don't think your local plumber is going to be writing stellar articles and get raving facebook/twitter/G+ fans talking about him, yet he deserves to be on page 1 just as much as the next guy blasting out links(the real world of seo), all that being said, my recommendation is DON'T use the disavow tool, you're essentially admitting to google that you're purposefully building links, plus they even said they will still only disavow links they want too even if you've said to disavow some.

At the end of the day, the sky isn't falling, seo isn't dead, it just requires constant adaption, something that we do naturally, business as usual here.

John.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 19th Oct 2012, 01:07 AM   #132
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

it 's still work ? after google have EMD algo
i'm interest your service
bhnetwork is offline  
Unread 19th Oct 2012, 12:52 PM   #133
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 105
Thanked 149 Times in 126 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John,

Just ordered both your monthly seo service as well as some keyword research for my domain.

Alton
Alton is offline  
Unread 20th Oct 2012, 02:48 AM   #134
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can u PM to me ?
i 'm interest your service and already send email my website info to you
bhnetwork is offline  
Unread 20th Oct 2012, 06:55 AM   #135
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can't send PM to you
My post count must be 50 or greater

but i already sent email to you
Pls check too
bhnetwork is offline  
Unread 21st Oct 2012, 06:13 PM   #136
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alton View Post

Hi John,

Just ordered both your monthly seo service as well as some keyword research for my domain.

Alton
Welcome aboard Alton, I've sent you a email, thanks.

Originally Posted by bhnetwork View Post

can't send PM to you
My post count must be 50 or greater

but i already sent email to you
Pls check too
PM sent, and yes our service still works very well after the recent google updates, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 21st Oct 2012, 11:59 PM   #137
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 179
Thanks: 1
Thanked 43 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

John as you have been testing many SEO method's and domain's I need to ask you: if I want to rank for some keywords is it better to buy high PR expiring domain that is 6-7 years old instead new one ? is Google give more benefits to older domain with high PR ? Also is domain should be relative to the same niche or i can be domain no matter which niche just buy domain add quality content for your niche and build links to it...
Grensin14 is offline  
Unread 22nd Oct 2012, 03:21 AM   #138
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 17
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

am interested, can you pm your email, i have few more questions before i order. thanks
goranski is offline  
Unread 22nd Oct 2012, 05:41 AM   #139
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Grensin14 View Post

John as you have been testing many SEO method's and domain's I need to ask you: if I want to rank for some keywords is it better to buy high PR expiring domain that is 6-7 years old instead new one ? is Google give more benefits to older domain with high PR ? Also is domain should be relative to the same niche or i can be domain no matter which niche just buy domain add quality content for your niche and build links to it...
Yes, google has and most likely always will give weight to the age of the domain giving the link, the older the better, and yes a relevant domain will help although it's not necessary, just make surrounding content relevant, thanks.

Originally Posted by goranski View Post

am interested, can you pm your email, i have few more questions before i order. thanks
PM sent, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 22nd Oct 2012, 08:54 AM   #140
Loves Giving Advice
War Room Member
 
nathanjacobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 66
Thanks: 59
Thanked 86 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

John, can you add me on skype or respond to emails I have sent?
nathanjacobs is offline  
Unread 22nd Oct 2012, 09:32 AM   #141
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by nathanjacobs View Post

John, can you add me on skype or respond to emails I have sent?
Nathan, I only received 1 email from you, and I've responded to it, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 07:47 PM   #142
Anon Ymous
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Palo Alto
Posts: 51
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

:-) nice this stuff is great - It sells for 500 or more in a normal economy
Stardustpoint is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 04:27 AM   #143
Happy Guy
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

mm I might go for it ...
SEOBigMan is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 04:51 AM   #144
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Stardustpoint View Post

:-) nice this stuff is great - It sells for 500 or more in a normal economy
Your welcome!

Originally Posted by SEOBigMan View Post

mm I might go for it ...
If we can't lift your rankings, we'll refund your money, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 03:42 PM   #145
Cool Guy
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 126
Thanks: 2
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello would really appreciate a reply. Been on in contact with via email for over a week now. Please get in touch regarding what we agreed on. I have not had a reply in some time after I was told to wait 24 hours or so.
RWhite is offline  
Unread 24th Oct 2012, 03:50 PM   #146
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RWhite View Post

Hello would really appreciate a reply. Been on in contact with via email for over a week now. Please get in touch regarding what we agreed on. I have not had a reply in some time after I was told to wait 24 hours or so.
I've sent you a PM, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2012, 09:04 AM   #147
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: London..ish
Posts: 7
Thanks: 3
Thanked 32 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

John, 2 questions for now -

I imagine there is a bit of a wait time before you are able to commence work, to be realistic - can you indicate if that is the case and generally how long that might be?

And secondly I have a potential client who runs a taxi firm and serves thee specific airports in a very dense metropolitan area- must be super competative I imagine - but would this be within scope?

Rob
Bizila is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2012, 06:22 PM   #148
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: We'll Push Your Website to Page 1 of Google - GUARANTEED
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bizila View Post

John, 2 questions for now -

I imagine there is a bit of a wait time before you are able to commence work, to be realistic - can you indicate if that is the case and generally how long that might be?

And secondly I have a potential client who runs a taxi firm and serves thee specific airports in a very dense metropolitan area- must be super competative I imagine - but would this be within scope?

Rob
Hi Rob, we start all campaigns within 24 hours of receiving the order, yes our service works really well on local keywords, we find them to be less competitive than industry generic one's, you're welcome to join, if we can't increase your rankings we'll refund your money, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 28th Oct 2012, 08:47 PM   #149
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello John,

2 questions :

1 - Do you give bulk discount ?

2 - Do you give a discount for paying in full for 6 months or more?

Thank You
iglweb is offline  
Unread 28th Oct 2012, 09:15 PM   #150
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by iglweb View Post

Hello John,

2 questions :

1 - Do you give bulk discount ?

2 - Do you give a discount for paying in full for 6 months or more?

Thank You
I've sent you a PM, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
increase google ranking, link building service, seo service, seo services

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:57 PM.