Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 6th Jan 2013, 08:57 PM   #251
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 214
Thanks: 12
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you provide link report has to where the links are placed? Do you provide a guarantee if links turn out to be unsatisfactory or crappy.
savyeman is offline  
Unread 6th Jan 2013, 10:32 PM   #252
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by savyeman View Post

Do you provide link report has to where the links are placed? Do you provide a guarantee if links turn out to be unsatisfactory or crappy.
As stated in the OP to protect the integrity of our links we don't issue link reports, you can monitor your rankings for evidence of our work, we don't build crappy links, only links embedded in unique and relevant content, if your rankings don't rise we can issue you a refund, see above for recent examples of our work, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2013, 10:46 AM   #253
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 277
Thanks: 6
Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can your strategy works for non english content site ? i can provide the content though
veeco is offline  
Unread 8th Jan 2013, 05:38 PM   #254
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by veeco View Post

Can your strategy works for non english content site ? i can provide the content though
Yes, we work on many foreign sites and they rank well, we take care of the content, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2013, 06:59 AM   #255
Blue Monkey
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have a few accounts with John and have been happy with the progress, back for another to try this service out.

I have used a few providers on here and Johns service has been the only once that has consistently achieved results.
andywill63 is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2013, 07:45 AM   #256
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
khooster1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 769
Thanks: 17
Thanked 118 Times in 114 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Can you PM me?

I have a site that required your services.
Wonder if you are confident to improve the ranking?

Thanks.
khooster1 is offline  
Unread 9th Jan 2013, 05:30 PM   #257
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi do you rank spanish, french and brazilian keywords?
Do you translate the content? Do you use english articles with spanish keywords? Can we provide the articles?

Thanks and congratulations for your awesome reviews.

Thanks!
Gusanetti is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2013, 04:54 AM   #258
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by andywill63 View Post

I have a few accounts with John and have been happy with the progress, back for another to try this service out.

I have used a few providers on here and Johns service has been the only once that has consistently achieved results.
Thanks Andy!

Originally Posted by khooster1 View Post

Hi,

Can you PM me?

I have a site that required your services.
Wonder if you are confident to improve the ranking?

Thanks.
PM sent, thanks.

Originally Posted by Gusanetti View Post

Hi do you rank spanish, french and brazilian keywords?
Do you translate the content? Do you use english articles with spanish keywords? Can we provide the articles?

Thanks and congratulations for your awesome reviews.

Thanks!
Yes we rank foreign sites no problem, we use english content which works fine, no need for content, we got all that covered, you're welcome to join, your rankings go up or your money back, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2013, 11:30 AM   #259
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello John!

I have ordered and paid your service 6 days ago and allready sent you the keywords. Here is the subscription number S-9LS42763K6737052E

I still did not get your reply and confirmation mail like I used to in previous orders.

Can you please check and confirm that you are allready working on the site?

Thank you!
contagio is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2013, 07:08 PM   #260
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by contagio View Post

Hello John!

I have ordered and paid your service 6 days ago and allready sent you the keywords. Here is the subscription number S-9LS42763K6737052E

I still did not get your reply and confirmation mail like I used to in previous orders.

Can you please check and confirm that you are allready working on the site?

Thank you!
Hi, due to the amount of URLs contained in our welcome emails (with confirming current rankings) some email apps bounce the email or spam tag it, I've re-sent it just then, please rest assured we've started working on your site, any more problems add me on skype@keywordbacklinks, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 10th Jan 2013, 11:38 PM   #261
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
7dayfitness's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Miami Florida
Posts: 32
Thanks: 40
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there,

I read your offer and I am very interested. My site is complete but I am only getting 140 visits per day. I need more traffic and I think you can help me. Is your deal still available?

Wes
7dayfitness is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2013, 12:20 AM   #262
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 7dayfitness View Post

Hi there,

I read your offer and I am very interested. My site is complete but I am only getting 140 visits per day. I need more traffic and I think you can help me. Is your deal still available?

Wes
Hi Wes, yes we can help you, our service is currently open for new orders, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2013, 03:30 AM   #263
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 109
Thanks: 11
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

John, sent a PM and a Skype message in the past 48 hours. No reply yet.
Kelvin12 is offline  
Unread 11th Jan 2013, 04:44 AM   #264
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kelvin12 View Post

John, sent a PM and a Skype message in the past 48 hours. No reply yet.
Please check your PM inbox, I've sent a reply, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 13th Jan 2013, 09:39 PM   #265
Active Warrior
 
barefut's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 75
Thanks: 21
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

John did a superb job in our campaign. Ranks increased according to his sales page, and was delivered in a timely fashion. Very happy with the results!
barefut is offline  
Unread 13th Jan 2013, 09:58 PM   #266
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by barefut View Post

John did a superb job in our campaign. Ranks increased according to his sales page, and was delivered in a timely fashion. Very happy with the results!
Thank you.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 16th Jan 2013, 07:48 AM   #267
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can you do it for youtube channel?
gadgetgirls is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 08:32 AM   #268
Sheldon Lobo SEO
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If I want to see reviews of other sites, can you provide it?
sheldonlobo is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 06:30 PM   #269
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gadgetgirls View Post

can you do it for youtube channel?
Our service works well on youtube videos, I've never optimized for a youtube channel however I'd imagine it would work too if it's well optimized for your target keywords, thanks.

Originally Posted by sheldonlobo View Post

If I want to see reviews of other sites, can you provide it?
Out of respect for my clients I won't ever show anybody's site or keywords, please rest assured all our testimonials are real, the moderators here would shut me down if I was creating fake testimonials, plus we have a money back guarantee, our service works well, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 08:50 PM   #270
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 7
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How long does it take for certain keyword to be in the first page of Google ?
yessica is offline  
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 11:11 PM   #271
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yessica View Post

How long does it take for certain keyword to be in the first page of Google ?
Nobody can answer that question accurately, it depends on your site strength, keyword competition and current ranking, hit me up on skype with your details and i'll take a look for you and give you my best estimate, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 04:26 AM   #272
Ratatatatat!
War Room Member
 
The Web Baron's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London, U.K.
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am somewhat worried as I purchased, on behalf of a client (who is currently rather unhappy with me), this package on a 3-month deal starting the 13th of November 2012, but have not received a single report yet.

I note that Analytics show no shift in keyword patterns from existing visitors vs new visitors, and no overall increase in exposure for the client's website so far.

I hope to hear an update soon but the lack of communication and reports has currently undermined my confidence in this product. Perhaps the specific account relating to my client has been forgotten somewhere along the line? Have also sent an e-mail.

If the author can assist, I would also like to know before- and after-rankings between when the service was bought until now, and whether the guarantee on results will be upheld. I hope this will not be necessary but my client would like the reassurance that if rankings have not changed much (according to my end they have not) or if the account was accidentally forgotten, then the money-back-guarantee can be honoured.
The Web Baron is offline  
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 05:43 AM   #273
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by The Web Baron View Post

I am somewhat worried as I purchased, on behalf of a client (who is currently rather unhappy with me), this package on a 3-month deal starting the 13th of November 2012, but have not received a single report yet.

I note that Analytics show no shift in keyword patterns from existing visitors vs new visitors, and no overall increase in exposure for the client's website so far.

I hope to hear an update soon but the lack of communication and reports has currently undermined my confidence in this product. Perhaps the specific account relating to my client has been forgotten somewhere along the line? Have also sent an e-mail.

If the author can assist, I would also like to know before- and after-rankings between when the service was bought until now, and whether the guarantee on results will be upheld. I hope this will not be necessary but my client would like the reassurance that if rankings have not changed much (according to my end they have not) or if the account was accidentally forgotten, then the money-back-guarantee can be honoured.
Hi John, As stated several times on our sales page we don't issue reports to protect the integrity of our links, we showed you a ranking tool you can use to monitor your rankings, it's much easier this way for everybody and it's always been our policy. Please rest assured we have automated systems and a team in place that I overlook everyday, we never forget any sites. We've been working hard on your campaign as per usual, seo isn't perfect and I nor does any seo'er claim to have a 100% strike rate, there are many factors at play out of our control.

For example, your site has lost a lot of links over the past the month, links we didn't build, you can check this yourself in Ahrefs Site Explorer so links your client has built before us are being lost creating negative link velocity, also the main keyword has 7.13% density on page, something I addressed with you early on. Also this client is lacking contextual content, many product pages have no words on them, just a picture and buy button, others have duplicate content or 1 sentence descriptions, not only does this harm rankings it also hurts conversion rates, generally speaking consumers need details on products they consider buying. This site lacks a good amount of unique content so it's probably hitting google's panda filter since we've got a lot of your keywords ranking on page 1 of Bing which means there are enough links there to rank, google is just ignoring them due to on-site quality.

I'm happy to help you out, I've replied to your email you sent today with some suggestions for your client to get his seo back on track, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 01:33 AM   #274
Ratatatatat!
War Room Member
 
The Web Baron's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London, U.K.
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by John Moore View Post

Hi, As stated several times on our sales page we don't issue reports to protect the integrity of our links, we showed you a ranking tool you can use to monitor your rankings, it's much easier this way for everybody and it's always been our policy. Please rest assured we have automated systems and a team in place that I overlook everyday, we never forget any sites. We've been working hard on your campaign as per usual, seo isn't perfect and I nor does any seo'er claim to have a 100% strike rate, there are many factors at play out of our control.

For example, your site has lost a lot of links over the past the month, links we didn't build, you can check this yourself in Ahrefs Site Explorer so links your client has built before us are being lost creating negative link velocity, also the main keyword has 7.13% density on page, something I addressed with you early on. Also this client is lacking contextual content, many product pages have no words on them, just a picture and buy button, others have duplicate content or 1 sentence descriptions, not only does this harm rankings it also hurts conversion rates, generally speaking consumers need details on products they consider buying. This site lacks a good amount of unique content so it's probably hitting google's panda filter since we've got a lot of your keywords ranking on page 1 of Bing which means there are enough links there to rank, google is just ignoring them due to on-site quality.

I'm happy to help you out, I've replied to your email you sent today with some suggestions for your client to get his seo back on track, thanks.
Hi John, this may be a part of the problem - would you be able to double check and/or PM me what e-mail you are sending to? I haven't received any from you in a while (including in spam filter) so would appreciate a re-send.

I suspect my client will be fine and indeed happy with the points you raise above - the main problem rather than a lack of results is she is worried regarding a lack of news. An e-mail would be most helpful and would likely go a long way.

Thanks for your prompt response.
The Web Baron is offline  
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 07:12 PM   #275
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by The Web Baron View Post

Hi John, this may be a part of the problem - would you be able to double check and/or PM me what e-mail you are sending to? I haven't received any from you in a while (including in spam filter) so would appreciate a re-send.

I suspect my client will be fine and indeed happy with the points you raise above - the main problem rather than a lack of results is she is worried regarding a lack of news. An e-mail would be most helpful and would likely go a long way.

Thanks for your prompt response.
John, I've sent you a PM, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 21st Jan 2013, 03:17 AM   #276
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 527
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello John!

I have ordered and paid your service sometime ago and already sent you the keywords. Here is the subscription number S-6Y2440813C931650P

I still did not get your reply and confirmation mail.

Can you please check and confirm that whether you got my details or not.

Thank you!
manoj1988 is offline  
Unread 21st Jan 2013, 03:23 AM   #277
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by manoj1988 View Post

Hello John!

I have ordered and paid your service sometime ago and already sent you the keywords. Here is the subscription number S-6Y2440813C931650P

I still did not get your reply and confirmation mail.

Can you please check and confirm that whether you got my details or not.

Thank you!
Hi Manoj, thank you for joining our service, we literally received your order and email 14 minutes ago? we'll send you the welcome email within the hour after we've setup your campaign, thank you for your patience.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 21st Jan 2013, 02:52 PM   #278
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there.

I ordered your service 3 or 4 days ago and have not had a reply yet, can you confirm that you have received it
PayPal number is S-6RL59971CP3558110

Regards,
Paul
plnewton is offline  
Unread 21st Jan 2013, 04:37 PM   #279
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by plnewton View Post

Hi there.

I ordered your service 3 or 4 days ago and have not had a reply yet, can you confirm that you have received it
PayPal number is S-6RL59971CP3558110

Regards,
Paul
Hi Paul, Please rest assured your site is active within our systems, some email apps spam tag our welcome emails due to them containing a lot of URLs with us confirming your rankings, I've just re-sent it, please check your spam box, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 23rd Jan 2013, 09:49 PM   #280
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered seo service my Subscription#S-0AF10146FD284752A
arunmara007 is offline  
Unread 23rd Jan 2013, 10:44 PM   #281
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by arunmara007 View Post

I just ordered seo service my Subscription#S-0AF10146FD284752A
Welcome aboard, I've just sent you the welcome email with your current rankings and other important information, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 25th Jan 2013, 12:25 AM   #282
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BillHus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 98
Thanks: 10
Thanked 68 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered back on the 16th and will be monitoring my results.
BillHus is offline  
Unread 25th Jan 2013, 01:05 PM   #283
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

if my seo campaign are starting .
pleast tell me
thank you
arunmara007 is offline  
Unread 25th Jan 2013, 01:50 PM   #284
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 83
Thanks: 18
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John, I was interested but I do not think I could use any of the sites that I currently have, but in case I have to start afresh with a new site what is the minimum amount of content that you feel we should have on the site before you can start a campaign on it?
S E O is offline  
Unread 25th Jan 2013, 08:37 PM   #285
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BillHus View Post

I ordered back on the 16th and will be monitoring my results.
Welcome aboard!

Originally Posted by arunmara007 View Post

if my seo campaign are starting .
pleast tell me
thank you
Yes, it's started, the welcome email has been sent to you, please check your spam box in case it arrived there, thanks.

Originally Posted by S E O View Post

Hi John, I was interested but I do not think I could use any of the sites that I currently have, but in case I have to start afresh with a new site what is the minimum amount of content that you feel we should have on the site before you can start a campaign on it?
I recommend having at least 30 pages on your site to get the best results in rankings, google doesn't like thin sites. If you like, connect with me on Skype and I can take a look at your sites and give some recommendations, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 27th Jan 2013, 09:28 PM   #286
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
mattjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1,824
Thanks: 405
Thanked 371 Times in 276 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

John is an honorable guy doing big things. He has taken the time to work with me in the past, and his service flat out delivers. HIGHLY recommended you take the time to work with him.

All the best,
Matt Jersan
mattjay is offline  
Unread 27th Jan 2013, 09:57 PM   #287
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattjay View Post

John is an honorable guy doing big things. He has taken the time to work with me in the past, and his service flat out delivers. HIGHLY recommended you take the time to work with him.

All the best,
Matt Jersan
Thanks Matt, I appreciate your kind words.
John.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 28th Jan 2013, 11:26 AM   #288
...with a lingering lead
War Room Member
 
Honest Tune's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sun is the same in a relative way.
Posts: 38
Thanks: 8
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello John,
I am interested for multiple sites.
Please PM me.

Thanks
Honest Tune is offline  
Unread 28th Jan 2013, 06:45 PM   #289
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Honest Tune View Post

Hello John,
I am interested for multiple sites.
Please PM me.

Thanks
PM sent, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2013, 11:02 AM   #290
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 86
Thanks: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

having some questions, sent you request on skype please add jn.rounak
jn.rounak is offline  
Unread 30th Jan 2013, 02:06 PM   #291
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jn.rounak View Post

having some questions, sent you request on skype please add jn.rounak
Hi, I've added you on Skype, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 31st Jan 2013, 01:36 AM   #292
Binary Options Warrior
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 29
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by John Moore View Post

PM sent, thanks.
Hi John,

I Added you on skype + sent you an email about the seo service!
Looks very promising!

Have a few questions before I join though!

Thanks
GoToBinary is offline  
Unread 1st Feb 2013, 07:51 PM   #293
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John,

Interested to know what you think of this high quality links which is part of my campaign:

banners-and-signsm.aucategorycorflute-signs | Christopher's blog
http://catpaint.net/2013/01/recogniz...ovarian-cysts/
http://www.alliance-sustainable-livi...orflute-signs/
http://www.female-seeds.org/?tag=corflute-signs
http://www.thepennyplayhouse.com/det...ovarian-cysts/

This was posted in the last few days
plnewton is offline  
Unread 2nd Feb 2013, 06:06 PM   #294
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BinaryOptionsITM View Post

Hi John,

I Added you on skype + sent you an email about the seo service!
Looks very promising!

Have a few questions before I join though!

Thanks
Hi there, I've replied to your email, thanks.

Originally Posted by plnewton View Post

Hi John,

Interested to know what you think of this high quality links which is part of my campaign:

This was posted in the last few days
Hi, I've sent you a PM, please rest assured we didn't build those links, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2013, 07:13 AM   #295
Ratatatatat!
War Room Member
 
The Web Baron's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London, U.K.
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John,

Regarding your problems with sending e-mails recently, I sent you a PM to ask for an address where my client can get in contact on 31/Jan.

Thanks in advance,
WB
The Web Baron is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2013, 01:33 PM   #296
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: France
Posts: 27
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

PMed you about my website
Christofort is offline  
Unread 3rd Feb 2013, 09:56 PM   #297
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
randommoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: california
Posts: 30
Thanks: 55
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just got a package...S-1JR9978862545970L
sent email looking forward to confirmation, thanks!
randommoney is offline  
Unread 4th Feb 2013, 07:51 AM   #298
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DamianQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 15
Thanks: 23
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi john just wondering if you got my emails and skype message ok?? cheers
DamianQ is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2013, 03:16 PM   #299
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by The Web Baron View Post

Hi John,

Regarding your problems with sending e-mails recently, I sent you a PM to ask for an address where my client can get in contact on 31/Jan.

Thanks in advance,
WB
I've replied, thanks.

Originally Posted by Christofort View Post

PMed you about my website
I've replied, thanks.

Originally Posted by randommoney View Post

Just got a package...S-1JR9978862545970L
sent email looking forward to confirmation, thanks!
Welcome aboard, I've sent you the welcome email, thanks.

Originally Posted by DamianQ View Post

hi john just wondering if you got my emails and skype message ok?? cheers
I've replied, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 5th Feb 2013, 03:16 PM   #300
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved for ranking update
LiftMyRank is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
increase google ranking, link building service, seo service, seo services

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:42 AM.