Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 6th Feb 2013, 03:10 PM   #301
Warrior Member
 
ThaagMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've been a happy customer for months now, ranking on page 1 for a 18100 exact match (buying) keyword.

Sick and tired of SEO work, I decided to outsource it and I nailed it by opting for the service John Moore and his team provides.

These guys love SEO (go figure) and from what I've seen with the results so far; they are probably the best in the game!

Get it if you want to outperform your competitors!

BTW John, I sent you an email looking to make a change in one of the campaigns...


Best,
Thomas
ThaagMe is offline  
Unread 6th Feb 2013, 06:03 PM   #302
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ThaagMe View Post

I've been a happy customer for months now, ranking on page 1 for a 18100 exact match (buying) keyword.

Sick and tired of SEO work, I decided to outsource it and I nailed it by opting for the service John Moore and his team provides.

These guys love SEO (go figure) and from what I've seen with the results so far; they are probably the best in the game!

Get it if you want to outperform your competitors!

BTW John, I sent you an email looking to make a change in one of the campaigns...


Best,
Thomas
Thanks Thomas, I appreciate you taking the time to post a review, and I've replied to your email, John.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 9th Feb 2013, 04:52 AM   #303
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 527
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi john, i have some question to ask regarding my campaign and i pm you, if you have time please have a look and reply
manoj1988 is offline  
Unread 10th Feb 2013, 03:40 AM   #304
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

if you have time please have a look Pm and reply me

I waiting you
Thank You
siwaphong is offline  
Unread 10th Feb 2013, 06:30 PM   #305
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've had the pleasure of working with John on several SEO projects, and currently pay him $4,000 per month to manage 3 sites.

I've seen incredible ranking results from him which is the reason why I spend so much with him. These are very competitive niches with extremely high ROI, and I'm more then happy to spend this time of money with him considering his excellent results.

His a great guy with a lot of knowledge! talk to him, he'll set you up with an amazing campaign.

Cheers
raidon is offline  
Unread 10th Feb 2013, 11:56 PM   #306
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by manoj1988 View Post

Hi john, i have some question to ask regarding my campaign and i pm you, if you have time please have a look and reply
I've replied to you manoj, thanks.

Originally Posted by siwaphong View Post

if you have time please have a look Pm and reply me

I waiting you
Thank You
I've replied, thanks.

Originally Posted by raidon View Post

I've had the pleasure of working with John on several SEO projects, and currently pay him $4,000 per month to manage 3 sites.

I've seen incredible ranking results from him which is the reason why I spend so much with him. These are very competitive niches with extremely high ROI, and I'm more then happy to spend this time of money with him considering his excellent results.

His a great guy with a lot of knowledge! talk to him, he'll set you up with an amazing campaign.

Cheers
Thanks buddy, you're a great client.
John.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 11th Feb 2013, 07:30 AM   #307
Content Marketing Addict
 
kaaregarnes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: OSLO
Posts: 38
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

SEo is such a competitive business, and constantly grinding out results is challenging. Working for my friends at Webhuset in the Norwegian server hosting business at the moment and always looking to learn new stuff.

I am not in the market for buying SEO, but it is very interesting to read the comments here and you dedication to following up on feedback. That stuff is rare with lots of vendors,
kaaregarnes is offline  
Unread 11th Feb 2013, 11:38 AM   #308
seohustlers.com
War Room Member
 
Elion Makkink's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 699
Thanks: 57
Thanked 312 Times in 100 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John,

I'm noticing a few fluctuations within my campaign (#16 to #12 to #23 now). Could you explain this?

Thanks,

Elion
Elion Makkink is offline  
Unread 11th Feb 2013, 02:43 PM   #309
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
I will like to buy you services for a website what is based for people from Romania, and the keyword that I need to use are the same in Romanian language this will be ok if I choose 5 kewords in Romanian language?
emilf is offline  
Unread 12th Feb 2013, 05:01 AM   #310
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
JoeyPal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 48
Thanks: 40
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Definitely interested in having you as one of my service providers. Please send me a PM. I also sent you a message via Skype.
JoeyPal is offline  
Unread 12th Feb 2013, 04:03 PM   #311
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kaaregarnes View Post

SEo is such a competitive business, and constantly grinding out results is challenging. Working for my friends at in the Norwegian server hosting business at the moment and always looking to learn new stuff.

I am not in the market for buying SEO, but it is very interesting to read the comments here and you dedication to following up on feedback. That stuff is rare with lots of vendors,
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Elion Makkink View Post

Hi John,

I'm noticing a few fluctuations within my campaign (#16 to #12 to #23 now). Could you explain this?

Thanks,

Elion
Please note this is normal within SEO, it's called dancing, rankings often act in a random and chaotic manner, not in a linear manner as we naturally expect them too, I noticed we got quite a few of your other keywords moving in the right direction, hang in there and we'll keep pushing them up for you, any further questions related to your campaign, please email or PM for support, thanks.

Originally Posted by emilf View Post

Hi,
I will like to buy you services for a website what is based for people from Romania, and the keyword that I need to use are the same in Romanian language this will be ok if I choose 5 kewords in Romanian language?
Sure, that's no problem, we work on many foreign sites/keywords and it works well, you're welcome to test us out, thanks.

Originally Posted by JoeyPal View Post

Definitely interested in having you as one of my service providers. Please send me a PM. I also sent you a message via Skype.
PM sent, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 12th Feb 2013, 04:57 PM   #312
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
Please add me on skype florea-emil
I send you a PM with paypal transaction ID, I`ll hope will talk soon to send you the keywords and domain.
emilf is offline  
Unread 13th Feb 2013, 04:44 AM   #313
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please pm me more details about your link building strategy and sample reports. If case studies are available then it will be great.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.
titleseo is offline  
Unread 13th Feb 2013, 05:34 PM   #314
Marketing Expert
War Room Member
 
Dana Forsythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 550
Thanks: 27
Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well, no great news yet. I've been doing SEO since 2009 so I know how it all works. I ordered a package 23 days and the site still isn't in the top 500. Usually after a that long it is at least showing on like page 400 or so. One one hand, SEO takes patience. On the other, this makes me nervous. It is possible that my site got slapped so bad that it isn't rankable anymore. In which case, what is the point of continuing to pay for the service :-/ Decisions decisions..
Dana Forsythe is offline  
Unread 14th Feb 2013, 04:35 PM   #315
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by emilf View Post

Hi,
Please add me on skype florea-emil
I send you a PM with paypal transaction ID, I`ll hope will talk soon to send you the keywords and domain.
We've spoken on Skype, thanks.

Originally Posted by titleseo View Post

Please pm me more details about your link building strategy and sample reports. If case studies are available then it will be great.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.
PM sent, thanks.

Originally Posted by Dana Forsythe View Post

Well, no great news yet. I've been doing SEO since 2009 so I know how it all works. I ordered a package 23 days and the site still isn't in the top 500. Usually after a that long it is at least showing on like page 400 or so. One one hand, SEO takes patience. On the other, this makes me nervous. It is possible that my site got slapped so bad that it isn't rankable anymore. In which case, what is the point of continuing to pay for the service :-/ Decisions decisions..
Hi Dana, as stated clearly on our sales page here, we guarantee results for sites with more than 30 pages, you're going after the most competitive keywords in your niche with only a 4 page site. As you can see from the testimonials we regularly receive here, we have 100s of happy clients that we rank on page 1 for, so our seo strategy isn't the issue here as we've been working on your site the same as all of our other clients.

You may not be aware, however google has designed a component in their algorithm called "Panda" and basically this serp filter targets thin low quality sites such as yours, so no amount of high quality links will help you rank for those keywords. If you look at sites ranking on page 1 for your target keywords, you will see they have 1000s of pages. We also made these recommendations regarding on-site quality and content to you in our welcome email. If you put some effort into improving the quality of your site, you'll stand a good chance of seeing ranking improvements. I've sent you an email with further information, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 15th Feb 2013, 12:42 PM   #316
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 527
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi john due to unknown circumstances youtube deleted my videos. i am very upset, i don't know what to do. thanks for your efforts n plz stop my campaign. i already wait 20 days now and when, i think i will able to see results, but my bad luck is that youtube deleted all my videos. Oh god plz help me.
manoj1988 is offline  
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 06:41 PM   #317
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by manoj1988 View Post

Hi john due to unknown circumstances youtube deleted my videos. i am very upset, i don't know what to do. thanks for your efforts n plz stop my campaign. i already wait 20 days now and when, i think i will able to see results, but my bad luck is that youtube deleted all my videos. Oh god plz help me.
Manoj, this is very unfortunate I'm sorry to hear, I suspect it was due to the nature and content of your videos, I'm not sure if they were duplicate content or that it was just a controversial topic, I've PMd you with some options, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 17th Feb 2013, 09:15 PM   #318
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I Subscription monthly seo already and send PM, your Contact Email.
I waiting confirm
siwaphong is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2013, 03:57 AM   #319
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by siwaphong View Post

I Subscription monthly seo already and send PM, your Contact Email.
I waiting confirm
Welcome aboard, I've sent you an email confirming your current rankings and other important information, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2013, 06:18 AM   #320
Yohan
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 64
Thanks: 7
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, thanks for taking a sec.
Are there different prices based on search, competition or local vs national?

Looks great!,
Yohan
yohanaton is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2013, 08:14 AM   #321
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , Thailand.
Posts: 76
Thanks: 8
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Inquiry PM sent. Hope to get reply soon.
Sxperm is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2013, 10:58 AM   #322
seohustlers.com
War Room Member
 
Elion Makkink's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 699
Thanks: 57
Thanked 312 Times in 100 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John,

Sent you a PM on skype, or do you prefer e-mail?

Elion
Elion Makkink is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2013, 03:14 PM   #323
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yohanaton View Post

Hi, thanks for taking a sec.
Are there different prices based on search, competition or local vs national?

Looks great!,
Yohan
Hi Yohan, we've streamlined our process so we don't customize prices for each kw, if you have low comp/local kw's then you can give us the maximum 15 kws and they should all rank easily, plus having a build up in your link profile will have you naturally ranking for other long tail keywords present on your pages, thanks.

Originally Posted by Sxperm View Post

Inquiry PM sent. Hope to get reply soon.
I've replied, thanks.

Originally Posted by Elion Makkink View Post

Hi John,

Sent you a PM on skype, or do you prefer e-mail?

Elion
I've replied to you on Skype, either or is fine, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2013, 07:07 PM   #324
Traffic Flow
 
TrafficFlow's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Boca Raton
Posts: 835
Thanks: 204
Thanked 190 Times in 166 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I can easily develop a site with 30 posts, but 30 pages is a challenge as the menu would be cluttered with page names. Any suggestions? Also some of my sites have amazon or click bank affiliate links and I read that Google tends to give lower rank to sites with affiliate links unless you can make it appear to Google that the site has no such links. So should I only consider you service for my Adsense sites?
TrafficFlow is offline  
Unread 18th Feb 2013, 08:31 PM   #325
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TrafficFlow View Post

I can easily develop a site with 30 posts, but 30 pages is a challenge as the menu would be cluttered with page names. Any suggestions? Also some of my sites have amazon or click bank affiliate links and I read that Google tends to give lower rank to sites with affiliate links unless you can make it appear to Google that the site has no such links. So should I only consider you service for my Adsense sites?
Hi, it's not necessary to have 30 pages to join our service, it's only recommended and needed for our money back guarantee because sites with less than 30 pages often trip on the panda filter. You don't need to link to all pages in your site from your top menu, you can have a footer link to a articles section or ideally your blog, and from there link out to all your pages. Regarding affiliate sites, yes they can still rank well with our service, however they're harder to rank in general with any seo strategy as often they're classified as doorway sites by google, to get around this, it's recommended you have at least 200 unique words per outgoing link/ad, and don't have ads/outgoing links above the fold. However the most important thing you can do is create a valuable site overall, then google will want to rank you, offer something unique not found on the vendors page, you have to be better than most sites already ranking on page 1, not just trying to stick your affiliate link in between the searcher and the desired destination. Often we get small affiliate sites join and give us 15 of the most competitive keywords in their niche and wonder why they're all not ranking on page 1 within 4 weeks, this is because google filters out crappy small sites no matter how good the links are. Remember google's job is to deliver the most quality sites matching a user's search query, not rank every affiliate site who wants a commission, help them do their job and they'll help you back. So our content recommendations aren't just to make our job easier, it's in your own interests to develop a quality site that searchers find useful, google will recognize this and reward you with higher rankings, our ongoing links/social signals help quicken and magnify this process.

I hope this helps!
John.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 19th Feb 2013, 08:39 AM   #326
Advanced Warrior
 
Captain_Morgan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 489
Thanks: 9
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

John

I have pm you and added you to skype as need someone to help me with monthly seo for my new site!!
Captain_Morgan is offline  
Unread 19th Feb 2013, 09:47 PM   #327
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Captain_Morgan View Post

John

I have pm you and added you to skype as need someone to help me with monthly seo for my new site!!
I've replied to you, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2013, 09:07 AM   #328
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you accept payment from another other method except paypal ?
develop3r is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2013, 05:45 PM   #329
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 92
Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased several days ago. When will I get this.... After joining our service we will give you a free software tool to monitor your rankings, from here you can see evidence of our work being done via higher rankings.
mianderson is offline  
Unread 20th Feb 2013, 07:46 PM   #330
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought your service, and i send you the url list, my mail :duanrao@ymail.com
adamra is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2013, 02:24 PM   #331
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by develop3r View Post

Do you accept payment from another other method except paypal ?
Unfortunately not at this stage, thanks.

Originally Posted by mianderson View Post

I purchased several days ago. When will I get this.... After joining our service we will give you a free software tool to monitor your rankings, from here you can see evidence of our work being done via higher rankings.
I've sent you a PM, thanks.

Originally Posted by adamra View Post

I bought your service, and i send you the url list, my mail :duanrao@ymail.com
I've sent you an email, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 21st Feb 2013, 07:47 PM   #332
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 56
Thanks: 28
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John,

I have CB sales page, need to know CB page can be ranked in G. I will PM you the details.

Thanks
raja142 is offline  
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 10:47 AM   #333
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John

I've sent you an email with regards to SEO for 2 sites (UK and payday based)

Can you let me know if you're open to SEO these?

Thanks
regularguy007 is offline  
Unread 24th Feb 2013, 06:29 PM   #334
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just PM you about my campaign progress after almost 3 months. Hope to hear from you soon
sutav is offline  
Unread 24th Feb 2013, 08:05 PM   #335
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by raja142 View Post

Hi John,

I have CB sales page, need to know CB page can be ranked in G. I will PM you the details.

Thanks
I've replied to you, thanks.

Originally Posted by regularguy007 View Post

Hi John

I've sent you an email with regards to SEO for 2 sites (UK and payday based)

Can you let me know if you're open to SEO these?

Thanks
Unfortunately I haven't received any emails relating to UK payday sites in the last week, please PM me here or contact me on Skype @keywordbacklinks, thanks.

Originally Posted by sutav View Post

Just PM you about my campaign progress after almost 3 months. Hope to hear from you soon
I'e replied to you, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 25th Feb 2013, 08:23 PM   #336
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've sent you an email with regards to SEO 1 site: Please reply, thanks
wang is offline  
Unread 25th Feb 2013, 10:46 PM   #337
Warrior Member
 
artsd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 11
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello John:
We are looking to help with the rankings of one of our clients for Local SEO. Is this something you can help us with? Looked for you on Skype, but you weren't around. Talk soon. Thanks.
Best, Art
artsd is offline  
Unread 27th Feb 2013, 04:44 PM   #338
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wang View Post

I've sent you an email with regards to SEO 1 site: Please reply, thanks
I'm not sure who you are, however I should have replied to you, thanks.

Originally Posted by artsd View Post

Hello John:
We are looking to help with the rankings of one of our clients for Local SEO. Is this something you can help us with? Looked for you on Skype, but you weren't around. Talk soon. Thanks.
Best, Art
Yes we handle a lot of local seo campaigns, this service works a treat on local keywords, PM me your skype handle and I'll make sure to contact you, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 4th Mar 2013, 01:41 PM   #339
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi I have a site that the main page was hit hard by EMD. It is still page one on Bing and Yahoo and used to be page one on Google. I wrote all content and have 100+ pages indexed. The main page is still indexed just off the Google radar. The main keyword is LOW competition at 9900 exact and 40K broad. Can your service help with this?
crabeagle is offline  
Unread 4th Mar 2013, 03:56 PM   #340
Hyper Active Warrior
 
Mr. Murf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 74
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, I just bought it and I will write a review after the first 30 days.
Mr. Murf is offline  
Unread 4th Mar 2013, 10:04 PM   #341
Hyper Active Warrior
 
Mr. Murf's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 74
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I order One to. sent you a email
Mr. Murf is offline  
Unread 4th Mar 2013, 10:31 PM   #342
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by crabeagle View Post

Hi I have a site that the main page was hit hard by EMD. It is still page one on Bing and Yahoo and used to be page one on Google. I wrote all content and have 100+ pages indexed. The main page is still indexed just off the Google radar. The main keyword is LOW competition at 9900 exact and 40K broad. Can your service help with this?
Hi, without seeing your site I can't give an answer to that, and even so we don't guarantee penalized sites, generally what I tell people who have been hit hard is to register a new domain on a new IP, clone your old site onto the new domain, delete your old site(don't 301 redirect), then start fresh with safe linking, I'd be more willing to work on a new site than a penalized site, recoveries can happen, however they can take months and even then it's a shot in the dark, thanks.

Originally Posted by MarijuanaCashCrop View Post

I order One to. sent you a email
I've replied to you via email, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 6th Mar 2013, 01:50 PM   #343
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 132
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered 2 packages. Emailed you the details. Please confirm.
chrisc616 is offline  
Unread 6th Mar 2013, 06:45 PM   #344
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chrisc616 View Post

Just ordered 2 packages. Emailed you the details. Please confirm.
I've replied to you via email, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 7th Mar 2013, 05:12 PM   #345
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello all- is this service really worth it as they advertise ? 15keywords and 1 domain is this WHITE HAT SEO , no tricks or techniques right.
sbwcws is offline  
Unread 7th Mar 2013, 05:36 PM   #346
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sbwcws View Post

hello all- is this service really worth it as they advertise ? 15keywords and 1 domain is this WHITE HAT SEO , no tricks or techniques right.
Please note all of our testimonials are real, if your site meets our quality standards and we can't raise your rankings you're entitled to a refund, we don't build spammy links, we create unique, readable content related to your site and niche and distribute it across the internet, it's what's needed if you want to compete online, large multi-national corporations employ the same strategy. If you want me to take a look at your site and discuss please connect with me on Skype by clicking the skype logo in my profile, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 7th Mar 2013, 08:33 PM   #347
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have paid and email you but your email came back so I pm you my msg.
sbwcws is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 05:28 AM   #348
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello again , I have sent payment and email you as per instruction but sadly your email got returned with some error , please respond to my pm
sbwcws is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 07:04 AM   #349
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sbwcws View Post

Hello again , I have sent payment and email you as per instruction but sadly your email got returned with some error , please respond to my pm
I've replied to your PM, thanks.
LiftMyRank is offline  
Unread 11th Mar 2013, 01:10 AM   #350
LiftMyRank.com
War Room Member
 
LiftMyRank's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Online
Posts: 640
Thanks: 35
Thanked 180 Times in 119 Posts
Blog Entries: 36
Default
Re: Premium SEO Service - GUARANTEED Page 1 Rankings
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

[RANKINGS UPDATE]: We're still going strong! Below is what's possible with our service if you have a well optimized site. These campaigns have been running for the last 2-4 months. All keywords are between 1,000 and 40,000 exact matches per month.






























As you can see from the above, if you have the patience, you can achieve #1 rankings with our service!

Ready to get your keywords ranking on page 1?

Let's get started!

$150/m - Results GUARANTEED
1 Domain - Up to 5 URLs Allowed (Minimum 1 URL)
Up to 15 Keywords Allowed (Minimum 4 Keywords)

Join our Premium SEO Service via PayPal Now by clicking below
(non-members welcome)




After checking out you will be re-directed to a page with instructions on how to let us know your URL(s) and Keywords, from there we will confirm back with your current Google Rankings. You'll get a daily ranking report sent to your email. We will get to work on your campaign within 24 hours of receiving your order. You can cancel at anytime.

Your rankings go up or your money back!
LiftMyRank is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
increase google ranking, link building service, seo service, seo services

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:58 AM.