Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 02:51 PM   #51
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yeah, for any of them

Originally Posted by mtntgr View Post

edit: i like to make things "my own" to a certain extent

there are a lotta launches online

can this be used for any of them, or there some specific types only that its suitable to?

thanks
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 03:02 PM   #52
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: NEW - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If I buy will you tell me where to find workers for $100.00 a month on a part time basis?
MsInformation2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 03:11 PM   #53
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
TimothyW's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Maui, Hawaii, USA
Posts: 2,267
Thanks: 1,477
Thanked 494 Times in 350 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If we skip the 1st oto, will we still be able to get the 2nd oto? (I'm interested in the wso launch formula oto) -- Y quantos? ($)

-- TW
TimothyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 03:39 PM   #54
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MsInformation2010 View Post

If I buy will you tell me where to find workers for $100.00 a month on a part time basis?
Yeah, that's what I show in the Upgrade

Lenin
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 03:39 PM   #55
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TimothyW View Post

If we skip the 1st oto, will we still be able to get the 2nd oto? (I'm interested in the wso launch formula oto) -- Y quantos? ($)

-- TW
Yessir!



Lenin
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 03:50 PM   #56
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: NEW - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How much is the upgrade, if its okay to ask
MsInformation2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 03:57 PM   #57
Warrior Member
 
Roma01's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 21
Thanks: 5
Thanked 23 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Lenin

Have not purchased any of your products before but when I saw all the glowing reviews of you and your products and mixed that with the price well I just had to buy to have a look and I'm VERY glad I did.
A lot of great information that if implemented must return more than the investment. Great WSO, thank you.

Alan
Roma01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Roma01 For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 04:14 PM   #58
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MsInformation2010 View Post

How much is the upgrade, if its okay to ask
Please PM me to give you further information
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 04:15 PM   #59
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Patho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 138
Thanks: 25
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Lenin is a stand up guy and he always provides value and enough help to make you succeed online...He is one of the honest and good guys..

Don't let this oppertunity pass you by!
Patho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 04:16 PM   #60
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Alan. Hope you take massive action

Originally Posted by Roma01 View Post

Hi Lenin

Have not purchased any of your products before but when I saw all the glowing reviews of you and your products and mixed that with the price well I just had to buy to have a look and I'm VERY glad I did.
A lot of great information that if implemented must return more than the investment. Great WSO, thank you.

Alan
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 04:25 PM   #61
Warrior Ninja
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 74
Thanks: 33
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

**I received a review copy prior to launch**

I finally had a chance to review today, in detail, what Lenin outlines in the course. I'm sorry I took so long to do it. This is fantastically well thought out, and delivered.

It's a great tactic, not unlike some I've seen taught by other Warriors, but Lenin's laid his out very clean, concise and easy to follow. Lenin takes his 10 years of experience and saves you a lot of time and energy learning what he knows well.

If you're not sure where to get started driving traffic to your offers, you cannot beat the value of the WSO for the tremendous value that is being offered inside of it.

I will have my VA take a look at this technique (since the trianing it is done for me!) and I highly recommend you do the same ...

Cheers
Neil

Last edited on 17th Jan 2013 at 04:32 PM. Reason: grahmr and speiling
finallywealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to finallywealthy For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 04:32 PM   #62
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Neil, coming from a seasoned marketer like you, you made my day with this review.

Thanks for taking the time to review my product and for leaving here your honest review.

Originally Posted by finallywealthy View Post

**I received a review copy prior to launch**

I finally had a chance to review today, in detail, what Lenin outlines in the course. I'm sorry I took so long to do it. This is fantastically well thought out, and delivered.

It's a great tactic, not unlike some I've seen taught by other Warriors, but Lenin's laid his out very clean, concise and easy to follow. Lenin takes his 10 years of experience and saves you a lot of time and energy learning what he knows well.

If you're not sure where to get started driving traffic to your offers, you cannot beat the value of the WSO for the tremendous value that is being offered inside of it.

I will be having my VA take a look at this technique (since the trianing it is done for me!) and I highly recommend you do the same ...

Cheers
Neil
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 05:31 PM   #63
Banned
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I cannot send you PM but I am interested in the OTO. What is it? Can you send me message? Are these done for you videos where you make the videos and choose the product for me? sorry my english is no good.
elaineandfrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 08:16 PM   #64
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by elaineandfrankie View Post

I cannot send you PM but I am interested in the OTO. What is it? Can you send me message? Are these done for you videos where you make the videos and choose the product for me? sorry my english is no good.
Pm'd you.

Thanks!

leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 09:17 PM   #65
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
charlier's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 59
Thanks: 28
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Lenin is the real deal. Great marketer and walks the walk so to speak. He is in the trenches doing this daily and this product is definitely worth checking out.
charlier is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charlier For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Jan 2013, 09:54 PM   #66
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
bestidea7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Lenin ,

After watching the videos I must say Great Job Done, i am really
amazed with the super simple way you explained "How to Earn Money on Autopilot Mode".

The product is worth more than the price.

I had bought lot of products but Surely this is among the few products which I give five star rating.

Bhuwan
bestidea7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bestidea7 For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jan 2013, 04:26 AM   #67
The Internet Detective
 
adamcadell's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Peterlee, North East England
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Lenin, just a heads up as far as the bonus plugin is concerned. When attempting to download, it returns a 404. The error (download) page in question looks as if it's not coming from you, but an affiliate, so clearly worth letting him know the link's not working. I'll get back with a review as soon as I've had a chance to look at the product properly - but on the face of it, looks good. Best wishes. Adam
adamcadell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to adamcadell For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jan 2013, 04:45 AM   #68
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the heads up, Adam.

I'm going to talk to him right away

Lenin

Update: I removed that bonus because it was causing trouble and confusing people

Originally Posted by adamcadell View Post

Hi Lenin, just a heads up as far as the bonus plugin is concerned. When attempting to download, it returns a 404. The error (download) page in question looks as if it's not coming from you, but an affiliate, so clearly worth letting him know the link's not working. I'll get back with a review as soon as I've had a chance to look at the product properly - but on the face of it, looks good. Best wishes. Adam
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2013, 10:48 AM   #69
Hyper Active Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 30
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the great report. It's a clear report even a newbie can understand(Example me).

varun
varun2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2013, 11:49 AM   #70
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [We're LIVE Now] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Syste
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awesome.

I'm happy you like the master plan

Originally Posted by varun2013 View Post

Thanks for the great report. It's a clear report even a newbie can understand(Example me).

varun
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2013, 06:20 PM   #71
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Right here, for now.
Posts: 602
Thanks: 12
Thanked 48 Times in 46 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are all the launchs from the resources you mention immediate pay?
goingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2013, 06:23 PM   #72
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by goingup View Post

Are all the launchs from the resources you mention immediate pay?
Hey,

Hmmm... Well it depends on the seller, if he set you up for immediate commissions you'll get the money instantly
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2013, 11:06 PM   #73
Greenhorn
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Northeast Michigan
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This looks good and I hope it's up for a while. I'm still relying on paid survey sites as my only source of income, but plan on using my next few payments to get David Kirby's system up and running. If that works out, I'll be able to afford to oursource, and I'll definately be checking this out, if it's still available. :{)
KainS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 01:23 AM   #74
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Lenin...greetings! I purchased your WSO today. Beautiful job. Very excited about this. Thank you. I also bought the first OTO, and was about to buy the 2nd one (Cory Friedman's Launch Success Formula). The link to buy it for the subscriber price of $9.95 was not working (only $37 was displayed), so I missed out on this, but I'd still like to pick it up. Can you help me get it at the $9.95 price? Thank you. Keep up the good work, and congratulations! James
jamesgabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 04:34 AM   #75
Interested Warrior
War Room Member
 
WordpressManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 377
Thanks: 93
Thanked 74 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

looks great. Is this PDF or video courses?
WordpressManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 05:23 AM   #76
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey,

Yeah, It'll be here for some more days, the only thing is that the price is on a dime sale, so it increases every day

Originally Posted by KainS View Post

This looks good and I hope it's up for a while. I'm still relying on paid survey sites as my only source of income, but plan on using my next few payments to get David Kirby's system up and running. If that works out, I'll be able to afford to oursource, and I'll definately be checking this out, if it's still available. :{)
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 05:26 AM   #77
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jamesgabriel View Post

Lenin...greetings! I purchased your WSO today. Beautiful job. Very excited about this. Thank you. I also bought the first OTO, and was about to buy the 2nd one (Cory Friedman's Launch Success Formula). The link to buy it for the subscriber price of $9.95 was not working (only $37 was displayed), so I missed out on this, but I'd still like to pick it up. Can you help me get it at the $9.95 price? Thank you. Keep up the good work, and congratulations! James
Hey James

As you have said the $9.95 price was for Cory's subscribers, but it was something like a promo he ran a few weeks ago, so I guess the price is not $9.95 anymore.

Lenin
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 05:27 AM   #78
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by WordpressManiac View Post

Hi,

looks great. Is this PDF or video courses?
Hey! Video courses, Sir
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 08:33 AM   #79
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was lucky enough to get hold of one of Lenin's 'Launch Sniping on Crack'.
Thanks a lot for making things so simple man.
I particularly liked the ideas you gave to rank videos.

Cheers

Nicholas
colas18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to colas18 For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 10:15 AM   #80
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: NEW - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by leningovea View Post

Yeah, that's what I show in the Upgrade

Lenin
Hi Lenin,

This is my first time of hearing about you and any of your products - all the positive feedback about you as a person is very inspiring to see. In regards to the $100 a month for the outsourcer is there a "Fixed Amount of Video Reviews" the outsourcer would do for the month or is it a "Fixed Cost" for as many video reviews that we give them for the month ??

Also what is the cost for the OTO's you can pm if you prefer, I look forward to your reply and possibly working and learning from you.

Thanks
Trey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 10:27 AM   #81
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It is not that I don't believe you but everyone's ideo Ihave watched in the past 18 months "claims"that theirs the best on the market and I accept. But with All I have found that a wiget or two is missing which is forgotten to be mentioned. It may be simple but to a newbie who cannot see the entire picture is left on the side-walk hungry and searching to make a start
phenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 04:58 PM   #82
Take Action
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Posts: 1,047
Thanks: 112
Thanked 46 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Lenin, thank you for the review copy prior to launch.

I must say that this is a great method that you have here. I like how you have incorporated the idea to outsource the work as that allows us to focus on our business and not IN our business. Doing all of the small "work" is that stops a lot of people from growing their business, so having the outsourcer is a real time saver.

It's a great method that can really be put on autopilot when you outsource the work!

Joel
Joel O is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 09:26 PM   #83
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've Pm'd you



Originally Posted by Trey7 View Post

Hi Lenin,

This is my first time of hearing about you and any of your products - all the positive feedback about you as a person is very inspiring to see. In regards to the $100 a month for the outsourcer is there a "Fixed Amount of Video Reviews" the outsourcer would do for the month or is it a "Fixed Cost" for as many video reviews that we give them for the month ??

Also what is the cost for the OTO's you can pm if you prefer, I look forward to your reply and possibly working and learning from you.

Thanks
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2013, 09:27 PM   #84
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Maybe you should look for someone to coach you, to find the missing link

Originally Posted by phenry View Post

It is not that I don't believe you but everyone's ideo Ihave watched in the past 18 months "claims"that theirs the best on the market and I accept. But with All I have found that a wiget or two is missing which is forgotten to be mentioned. It may be simple but to a newbie who cannot see the entire picture is left on the side-walk hungry and searching to make a start
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 02:47 AM   #85
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: NEW [+150 SOLD IN 24H] - Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Launch Sniping Income Sys
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the honest review, Joel!



Originally Posted by Joel O View Post

Hi Lenin, thank you for the review copy prior to launch.

I must say that this is a great method that you have here. I like how you have incorporated the idea to outsource the work as that allows us to focus on our business and not IN our business. Doing all of the small "work" is that stops a lot of people from growing their business, so having the outsourcer is a real time saver.

It's a great method that can really be put on autopilot when you outsource the work!

Joel
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 09:11 AM   #86
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Michael Hackett's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Michigan , USA.
Posts: 240
Thanks: 69
Thanked 79 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks like JVzoo is having issues again. I keep getting "We can't process your payment right now, so please try again later. We're sorry for the inconvenience."
Michael Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 09:13 AM   #87
HyperActive Warrior
 
Piero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 115
Thanks: 69
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm waiting for some real results achieved by Warriors with this...glowing testimonials and advertising is nice...but some proof would go a long way.
Anybody had success yet?
Piero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 09:27 AM   #88
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you try again, please?

I'm getting notifications of payment right now

Originally Posted by Michael Hackett View Post

Looks like JVzoo is having issues again. I keep getting "We can't process your payment right now, so please try again later. We're sorry for the inconvenience."
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 09:58 AM   #89
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Michael Hackett's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Michigan , USA.
Posts: 240
Thanks: 69
Thanked 79 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by leningovea View Post

Can you try again, please?

I'm getting notifications of payment right now
Yes - I see the price going up a penny or so each time, but have tried Firefox, Chrome and Safari, restarted the computer, and still no luck. Made about 10 attempts, will just try again later on. Odd though :-/
Michael Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 10:00 AM   #90
Senior Warrior Member
 
Enfusia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,836
Thanks: 476
Thanked 1,499 Times in 908 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, a couple of questions please.

1. I would really like you to address the issue of competition. If you go to JV Notify etc... and work all the upcoming launches your video is one of 5-10 in You Tube for those same keywords. How is it that your getting any real piece of that pie? Because, if it's a big launch there will be 20-30 videos on it in You Tube.

2. Do I understand your answer to the question correctly? He said; "if I buy will you show me where I can hire my outsource worker at $100 per month". Your reply was "it's in the upgrade". So my question is; If I'm buying a course on how to hire and train outsource workers why is the basic information I need in an upgrade?

By the way, Ecuador is a beautiful country. I really liked Quito and Cuenca. Guayaquil was just a little to hot and humid for my taste. Plus I couldn't believe all the tourists hanging out at Gringolandia and not seeing any of the real Ecuador. Anyway, nice country.

Patrick
Enfusia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 10:09 AM   #91
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Michael Hackett View Post

Yes - I see the price going up a penny or so each time, but have tried Firefox, Chrome and Safari, restarted the computer, and still no luck. Made about 10 attempts, will just try again later on. Odd though :-/
Sorry for that
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 10:20 AM   #92
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Patrick,

Well, the thing is that if you leverage yourself on an outsourcer you really can crush your competition because your outsourcer can create videos for more launches diversifying your traffic sources... and making more money in the end.

Make sense?

Well, regarding the second question, "Launch Sniping On Crack" is about me training your outsourcer to snipe launches. You can get a cheap outsourcer from Odesk, and the like... But I discovered a piece of information that can help you get a very inexpensive and hardworking outsourcer, but it's not necessary to buy the upgrade, it's just complementary.

And yeah, I love Ecuador... We have here three or four types of weather very close one another

Originally Posted by Enfusia View Post

Hi, a couple of questions please.

1. I would really like you to address the issue of competition. If you go to JV Notify etc... and work all the upcoming launches your video is one of 5-10 in You Tube for those same keywords. How is it that your getting any real piece of that pie? Because, if it's a big launch there will be 20-30 videos on it in You Tube.

2. Do I understand your answer to the question correctly? He said; "if I buy will you show me where I can hire my outsource worker at $100 per month". Your reply was "it's in the upgrade". So my question is; If I'm buying a course on how to hire and train outsource workers why is the basic information I need in an upgrade?

By the way, Ecuador is a beautiful country. I really liked Quito and Cuenca. Guayaquil was just a little to hot and humid for my taste. Plus I couldn't believe all the tourists hanging out at Gringolandia and not seeing any of the real Ecuador. Anyway, nice country.

Patrick
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 04:43 PM   #93
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: U.K.
Posts: 56
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, lenningovea i need a little clarity, are we promoting other peoples products when they launch them by creating youtube videos for thier products and thus receiving affiliate commisions, if that is the case then don't they have to approve us as affiliates first before we can promote thier products.?
OR,
Is it promoting their launches through youtube videos, but putting my own affiliate link in the youtube videos?
caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 04:45 PM   #94
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post

Hi, lenningovea i need a little clarity, are we promoting other peoples products when they launch them by creating youtube videos for thier products and thus receiving affiliate commisions, if that is the case then don't they have to approve us as affiliates first before we can promote thier products.?
OR,
Is it promoting their launches through youtube videos, but putting my own affiliate link in the youtube videos?
Yeah, you'll need to request your affiliate links first as usual
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 05:56 PM   #95
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 124
Thanks: 156
Thanked 107 Times in 83 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by leningovea View Post

Yeah, you'll need to request your affiliate links first as usual
How hard is it to get accepted as an affiliate to do this, especially if you are brand new to it. Do you tell us how to do this?

Thanks
Daystar11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 06:02 PM   #96
IM Coach & Copywriter
War Room Member
 
leningovea's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Posts: 226
Thanks: 269
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Daystar11 View Post

How hard is it to get accepted as an affiliate to do this, especially if you are brand new to it. Do you tell us how to do this?

Thanks
Well, some marketers are picky some others are cool, so you just request your links from some of the hottest offers and wait for approval... It's not that hard

Your outsourcer will be in charge of that, and they'll look into Warrior+, JVzoo, CB, etc, etc, etc.

Make sense?
leningovea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to leningovea For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 06:26 PM   #97
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 124
Thanks: 156
Thanked 107 Times in 83 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by leningovea View Post

Well, some marketers are picky some others are cool, so you just request your links from some of the hottest offers and wait for approval... It's not that hard

Your outsourcer will be in charge of that, and they'll look into Warrior+, JVzoo, CB, etc, etc, etc.

Make sense?
Thanks Lenin, that does help!
Daystar11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 10:13 PM   #98
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Other BIG questions: "WHERE will our outsourcers go to FIND these upcoming launches?"

Is there more than one place to look for these launches?

Is the software provided for the outsourcers?

Thank you,
Rob
notolldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2013, 10:24 PM   #99
Fred Y.
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 34
Thanks: 1
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

That's what I was waiting for long time .Right on.
fredJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jan 2013, 04:07 AM   #100
Runaway Wage Slave
 
jambaman2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 213
Thanks: 35
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [JVZoo Product Of The Day] Launch Sniping On CRACK! 6-Figure 'Zero Work' Income System
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
I bought this product.
In the product package are PPT video files... What are they about, what are these PPT files for?
I can't get them to open on my MAC OS X computer - why?
Are these files MAC OS X compatible?
thanx
jambaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
6figure, crack, income, launch, sniping, system, work

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:21 AM.