Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 22nd Feb 2013, 11:18 PM   #601
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alton Hargrave View Post

Well, what is simple to you may not be so simple to everyone else. Consider the hundreds of posts in this thread and the number of videos available here and in the members area to explain it. People still raise questions. I still have questions myself after watching them. And, I do not care to use Skype to communicate. Not all of us communicate in the same way. Sometimes, when someone says they understand, they truly think they do and they may not. They may then waste time and money before it occurs that they are not doing things the right way.

A forum can be an efficient way to communicate to all. I know everyone ought to read the hundreds of posts before they ask a question and they ought to read carefully and not ask a previously asked question, but that is in a perfect world and this just aint one.

Why are you against the rest of us having a forum, you don't have to read the thing if you think it is a bad thing.
While you are correct sir, in this instance you are misinformed.

CASE IN POINT:

When I had a forum system going a guy asks I watched the videos but I am confused about the loan... what is the loan types Sarkis talking about? Can someone help me?

The response? They do loans based on factoring and they work with restaurants.. so try to target them.

My response? They do a variety of loans based on the information business owner provides for a vast range of industries and until the applicant fills out that form neither they or the lender can say for sure.

The result? The member took 3 months more trying to only go after restaurants never made a penny.

If you sir are unwilling to reach out to me (the source, the person who put this thing together for you) as you say you still have some questions but would rather turn to those who themselves may give advise well-intentioned as it may be, you may go months (if by then you have not moved on to something else) being in the exact same spot you are today. Now listen, I respect the fact that you don't want to talk to me or skype me. I have no problems with you not talking to me. I have a problem with you unintentionally affecting my other members by advise that can be wrong since you never asked me first. But to suggest that you would rather entertain the opinions of others over mine for questions that can affect your very livelihood puts you as the odd man out.

Oh and no... I am not going to monitor this thread, that thread, emails, pm's, support tickets and coach via paypal. I want to know who my members are and from their backgrounds what they bring to the table. It's not like I coach the same to everyone. I use their past experiences and show them how this system fits into their platform.
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to creditbuilder For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 12:27 AM   #602
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


OH FOR GOD'S SAKE GUYS

LISTEN

TARGETED TRAFFIC
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
LENDER

Done.

You don't need a forum, you don't need SEO, you don't need a website, you don't need anything EXCEPT

LINKED IN and CRAIGSLIST. If you want to get creative and complicate things because that concept seems too simple, throw FB into the fray.

Once you got ~20 optins, THEN tackle going after bank managers, cpa's or whoever.

Crawl, Walk, Run
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creditbuilder For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 12:27 AM   #603
JK_Team
War Room Member
 
Jim K's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 35
Thanks: 11
Thanked 71 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I understand people's desire to have a forum, but this WSO....or should I say the person behind this WSO, is truly unique. Point me to ANYONE else that has sold a WSO on this forum or any other program out there, where you are bestowed such attention as Starkis offers and I will shave my head......oops, forgot you can see my picture:-) Seriously guys, what Starkis has stated makes COMPLETE sense and you have a VERY rare opportunity to work directly with the MAN........why on EARTH would you want to go anywhere else for advice on HIS methods when you can get it straight from the horse's mouth?!?!

I know Sarkis is trying to be nice as well as straight up honest, but if you cannot talk to someone who has the knowledge, experience....... and the WILLINGNESS TO SHARE IT WITH YOU.......you need to get off this forum, shut your computer off, pick up the newspaper and start looking for a new job. There is NOTHING more powerful to aid in anyone's success than a MENTOR.......I have been waiting for quite some time now to be able to afford a mentor that would work with me one on one.....I finally found myself with enough money to get one..........but only because it cost me less than a dinner at Burger King.

Only reason I am really here as THAT right there is the MOST valuable thing this man has so graciously offered to us all. I for one consider myself his new best friend and look forward to many more conversations and strategy sessions.

Hope I did not offend anyone, not my intent.....just kills me that so many are not seeing the REAL value that is in front of them with this!!
Jim K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 12:45 AM   #604
Great Wizard Guru
 
Cecil Dee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 98
Thanks: 9
Thanked 44 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks awesome and will give it a shot. I've looking for stuff a bit outside of the box and this fits in perfectly with that frame of mind.
Cecil Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cecil Dee For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 12:47 AM   #605
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 2
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sarkis,

I love the idea that you are available on Skype to guide us!

Please reply to my Skype message...

Allen
Penang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 01:03 AM   #606
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 156
Thanks: 15
Thanked 100 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

ok. bare with me. this is my take on this whole thing. this whole wso thread is confusing people. the videos are confusing people. it's hard to get a hold of sarkis on skype like he told people to do so people are trying to find other alternative to their answers.

as far as the videos, people can't follow them because they aren't explained well enough. by that i mean, you tell people to join linked in and join some groups. what then? just doing what you said doesn't target any businesses to give them your link. so the idea of linked in is vague. some of us experienced marketer know what to do but what about the other guys? their questions are, what groups to join? what do we do when we join them? how many people in a day should we try to contact on linked in? you don't go in to any details for the inexperienced marketers. craiglist? are you telling me you have had success on craigslist where businesses are coming in there to read ads for finacial help? craigslist is known for scams and FAR from credible. i am a business owner and that's the last place i would look myself. you gave us ad swipes but you admitted to someone in another post you don't know much about craigslist. this tell me you are wanting people to do something you have done little with in the past. see how confusing this gets? you tell people to post on craigslist but when they had questions about craigslist you couldn't answer them. the last thing you talk about is email marketing but you don't go in to how to find leads for people to contact. and you don't get in to the proper way to email so crap doesn't get sent to the spam folder you your account doesn't get banned my an email provider or worse yet, you're own isp shuts you down for spam and not complying with the laws. you don't tell them how many emails are required to send to a targeted list in a day to see results.

now i have reviews MANY wso's in the past so i have gone through many training materials just to review for people to make an informed decision in what they are paying for. this wso is AWESOME and there is so much potential here for people to make money like myself. the training though kinda sucks. this is why people are confused. it's a great opportunity and they don't want to miss it but they are confused and stuck because the videos and this wso thread is confusing them and it's hurting them. people don't want to hear about a 15 year old making a killing or a guy from africa making a killing when they are still confused. they are going to lose their excitement and motivation and give up dude. people are sending me private pm's now because they need help and don't know where to turn. i don't even know what to say to these people because i don't like addressing important issues to just one person where everyone can benefit and my time is limited too....at the same time i like helping people and i hate to see people in confusion when all they want is a shot to succeed in something. so i will tell you one thing....if i see confusion and i try to offer my help and i say or do the wrong thing, i feel it's better than not getting their questions answered at all and i feel that's what a forum brings to the table. to offer that opportunity that some people need....not all....but some.

the reason why this thread has taken off isn't just because people are excited. people are CONFUSED. you tell people not to think about or worry about the original btke but you talk about it directly in your videos. you even show pictures of the three programs.

now your against the forums because you don't like misinformation. i hear ya on that but you can organize a forum a lot better than this wso thread when people are confused. that's a fact. if you don't create a forum, they are gonna try to get answers HERE and the same thing can happen here as on a forum where people are being misguided. as it stands now, you want people to talk to you on skype or on the phone. these are private conversations and i'll bet almost everyone here would like to be a part of them so they don't have to keep coming back to you over and over again asking questions that you already answered to someone else privately.

now there is a ton of confusion going on here. i was confused myself at first and i consider myself to be pretty smart in understanding business and marketing....especially online. it's really nobodys fault. i feel this is a learning experience for everyone but you can't just keep telling people to go back and watch the videos when they are part of the source of the confusion dude. they aren't a blueprint to anything. they are more like general knowledge. yes....a teenager can follow them but unless people think out of the box, the videos are worthless because they are too general and not specific enough for people to understand and follow with complete understanding. even the swipes have errors as i pointed out before. two of the lists contain duplicate information. people are still confused about what to put in the id box.

now if you don't want to create a forum, that's cool, but you need to end this confusing and come out with a FAQ and post it in the original sales copy and in the members area. if you don't want people coming here to try and get answers from anyone but you, then you need to be available for them on skype. if you want people to follow your videos to the letter, then i am sorry to say that you need to redo the videos because i can understand other peoples confusion(even though i am not confused anymore).

lastly, the one great thing about the forum and people helping people, the group can learn from eachothers mistkakes and confusion in a more organized format than trying to get a hold of you or having to read 13 pages of posts to see if there is an answer to their question. i know i wouldn't want to do that. that's crazy. it was hard enough to read through 5 pages right before i bought in for $17. very time consuming and most of it i could care less about and didn't answer any of my questions.

now when it comes time when people are meeting people in person like the bank manager or the other businesses that deal with other businesses on a daily basis, sometimes "i don't know" doesn't cut it. it may be your favorite phrase but if you say that to a professional businessman, it sounds unprofessional and they will have that in their mind if they do decide to talk to the lender thinking maybe the lender is unprofessional too. i do like the response, "i'm not the lender and it would be best if you talked to him about your questions since he would be more qualified to answer them for you". but not "i don't know". come on man. you expect us to go up to a professional who does millions of dollars worth of business a month and say "i don't know"? no doubt people don't need to know the lending business or even the loans that are being made available....but they need to know more than NOTHING to talk to these guys.

now i hope you see where some of the confusion is coming from. the whole training is disorganized and confusing. the opportunity is AWESOME. the back office is AWESOME. the training and expecting people to understand it? not to great. it's not their fault. they watched the videos and still confused like i was at first.

hope the confusion ends soon because i know a lot of people put their trust in this opportunity and they want to know EXACTLY what to do(not generally what to do) to work at it so they can see the results that some 15 year old is getting and some guy in africa is getting. it's a bit unfair in my opinion when you tell them to watch the videos again.

i deal with local businesses all the time. i have done presentations for them and my presentations are as clear and understandable as i can get them to be but sometimes business owners are still confused. but i have never once said, "should we go over the presentation again? everything is right there". haha i wouldn't get anywhere with that attitude. i know that if my clients are confused, *I* didn't do my job and what i came their for. it's on ME, not THEM. and i have to learn from my experiences and mistakes to make the presentations better in the future.

anyway....i didn't plan on rambling again but i did and i'm sorry for that. i just really want to see this confusion stop because it's turning in to something negative right now and can create a total snowball effect if not careful.
anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anwiii For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 01:14 AM   #607
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 2
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you Sarkis for your quick reply (Skype)!
Nice to know you lived here for many years


Originally Posted by Penang View Post

Hi Sarkis,

I love the idea that you are available on Skype to guide us!

Please reply to my Skype message...

Allen
Penang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 01:27 AM   #608
AppliedPr.Com
War Room Member
 
alansele's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 14
Thanks: 144
Thanked 168 Times in 120 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jim K View Post

I understand people's desire to have a forum, but this WSO....or should I say the person behind this WSO, is truly unique. Point me to ANYONE else that has sold a WSO on this forum or any other program out there, where you are bestowed such attention as Starkis offers and I will shave my head......oops, forgot you can see my picture:-) Seriously guys, what Starkis has stated makes COMPLETE sense and you have a VERY rare opportunity to work directly with the MAN........why on EARTH would you want to go anywhere else for advice on HIS methods when you can get it straight from the horse's mouth?!?!

I know Sarkis is trying to be nice as well as straight up honest, but if you cannot talk to someone who has the knowledge, experience....... and the WILLINGNESS TO SHARE IT WITH YOU.......you need to get off this forum, shut your computer off, pick up the newspaper and start looking for a new job. There is NOTHING more powerful to aid in anyone's success than a MENTOR.......I have been waiting for quite some time now to be able to afford a mentor that would work with me one on one.....I finally found myself with enough money to get one..........but only because it cost me less than a dinner at Burger King.

Only reason I am really here as THAT right there is the MOST valuable thing this man has so graciously offered to us all. I for one consider myself his new best friend and look forward to many more conversations and strategy sessions.

Hope I did not offend anyone, not my intent.....just kills me that so many are not seeing the REAL value that is in front of them with this!!

Jimbo, I could not have put it better

AlanSele
~ Thunder From Down Under ~
alansele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 02:07 AM   #609
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Cali16's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,071
Thanks: 3,696
Thanked 2,123 Times in 1,015 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anwiii View Post

ok. bare with me. this is my take on this whole thing. this whole wso thread is confusing people. the videos are confusing people. it's hard to get a hold of sarkis on skype like he told people to do so people are trying to find other alternative to their answers.

as far as the videos, people can't follow them because they aren't explained well enough. by that i mean, you tell people to join linked in and join some groups. what then? i just really want to see this confusion stop because it's turning in to something negative right now and can create a total snowball effect if not careful.
Anwiii, first of all, capital letters are your friends....

Second, I haven't had a chance to get through all the videos so I can't speak to their quality, or whether or not they are thorough enough. I suspect that perception will vary greatly from one individual to the next.

Third, rather than a forum, let me suggest this: (and of course, this is up to Sarkis) Perhaps Sarkis could do a few 2-hour training calls and people could either submit questions in advance, or submit them during the call. That way, everyone can benefit from his answers rather than being confused by someone else's answer.

Fourth, I absolutely disagree that it's better to "get people's questions answered" (by others in this thread or in a forum), even though the answers may be incorrect. That doesn't benefit anyone. I'm sure most would rather wait for the correct answer than get an immediate wrong answer that sends them off in the wrong direction.

Fifth, I must be reading a different thread. I've seen some confusion here - typical of any lengthy WSO thread, much of which is caused by people's failures to READ (and yes, that does take time - but they only need to read Sarkis' posts and skip the rest, which will significantly cut down on time and they'll see his responses to many of the most common questions.) I'm not seeing anywhere near the degree of confusion that you seem to be. And I've kept up with the thread from the beginning.

And finally, while you're entitled to your opinions, I think you are being unduly harsh and critical. You shred this WSO to pieces in one sentence and praise it lavishly in the next... rather odd, don't you think?

Things will sort themselves out. Sometimes the answers ARE found by watching the videos again and going over things a second or third time - it's a rare person that takes everything in the first time around. If there are still questions or confusion after that, then proceed with contacting Sarkis. I Skyped him briefly a few hours ago and got an immediate response, so not sure why you are saying he's unavailable. But, I do think a few group Q&A calls might benefit everyone and make things a little easier for him - but that is HIS call, not mine.

And as for your ridiculously nit-picky criticism of him suggesting we say "I don't know" when someone wants specifics regarding how the lender will handle a loan (or similar type questions that only the lender can answer after reviewing all the information), you clearly missed the point. You can say "I don't know" in a more elaborate fashion, as you suggested above. But the POINT you are getting across is the same. Of course you can answer the questions you DO know, but don't make yourself liable (or look far more unprofessional) by trying to answer questions you simply can't. We are NOT the lender, so it's imperative that we not try to answer questions that ONLY the lender can answer. Any professional we deal with should understand that.
Cali16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 02:40 AM   #610
Warrior Member
 
PeteHooley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anwiii View Post

well i don't like the conference idea and i will tell you why. you aren't targeting qualified businesses. you're just showing up hoping the people you meet are qualified. one important aspect in businesses and marketing i learned a long time ago is to pre-qualify people before i even begin to market my services. if you aren't prequalifying, you're making things harder on yourself. sure, you can make money just showing up to some business conferences, but it wont be as effective as prequalifying businesses FIRST.

chamber of commerce? there are about 20,000 towns in the u.s. and about 1/3 of them have chambers of commerc. i highly suggest that you become a member before you approach the chamber or know a respectable member. otherwise, again, you're going to be making things harder on yourself. the chamber of commerce though is an excellent idea if you're a member already. it's how i got a lot of my current business promoting other things besides loans.

now, i love the targeted method of this program. it's very doable. what i don't like is the list building method. nobody should even be considering this method. you are targeting businesses owners NOT opportunity seekers. you may get a few of them to bite, but in my opinion, a total time waster compared to spending a little more time targeting the businesses that will actually qualify. some money may be in some lists, but again, you are targeting BUSINESS OWNERS not opportunity seekers. the conversions will be poor if you want to try to direct a business owner to an opportunity that isn't related to helping his business where he now has to try to run two businesses. it's hard enough trying to run just 1.

the swipes are also something i am not impressed with. it's clear that they were quickly drawn up without much thought in to it except for maybe the lender swipe. my suggestion for anyone using the swipes(except for the lender one) is to change it around a little and make good use of the titles. the titles will determine if your ad will be clicked on or if your email will be opened. also, i think a couple of the download need to be edited because there is duplicate content in them. i am surprised nobody noticed this yet.(the list of targeted businesses).

i am also not so there being an original and an xpress and now the original is going to be sold as an oto. they should have been combined in to one for one set price. as it stands right now, everything is being promoted backwards.

now tlayn wrote a huge post. i loved his enthusiasm. it's a key element to success because it feeds the motivation one needs to succeed. there is a reason why someone buys 20 wso's and is someone who is always finding a need to buy wso's though. he makes the whole thing sound like stealing money from an open bank vault and that's far from the truth. everyone needs to have the mindset that this is a business and every business has it's pros and cons and every business needs dedication and hard work to make it work. some people think it's easier to work for ones self than working for someone else and that is FAR from the truth. people work for themselves because of the PROS of working for ones self, not the cons(it is much harder to work for ones self). business opportunities aren't for dreamers. if your mindset is just to dream, you will fail. you have to balance the dream mentality with a doer mentality. a balanced mindset that will allow you to not only dream, but get the job done and your goals met.

now sarkis, he is a really cool guy. he has a family that he is trying not to neglect and this wso he is trying to run and offering a lot of his time to people who need help or a little push through a telephone call or skype. i haven't seen him talk about it much but he is bleeding the need for more time and sleep yet he is being dedicated to being there for people right now that he doesn't even know. i haven't seen a guy work so hard in offering support like this in a while. i've seen it, but it's rare. even though there are a few things i would change with this system, half of it has the potential of giving anyone a fulltime+ income. you don't have to sell anyone anything. either the business needs more money or they don't, right? either they want an extra $50,000 to expand and market their business for 5-15% interest or they don't. this is a no brainer for most businesses and i'll tell you why....

i've been selling my online marketing services to local businesses for a while now. before i watch 1 of the videos, i already had part of my marketing strategy down and i am going to share it with people because i am not to keen on people keeping things to themselves selfishly like the world is gonna come to an end if they offer to help people for free and out of the goodness of their heart. here it is....

because i have experience helping businesses, i know how much r.o.i. i can offer businesses if they share just a little information with me. i know on average, i can increase sales of a business by 25-50% within a year on average(there really isn't any limitation except for how much business they are able to handle actually). a lot of businesses will make up the excuse that they don't have any more money for marketing. this isn't true, but most likely it's just an excuse to get rid of ya. so what people can do is approach businesses and tell them...look....i have recently been working with a lender friend of mine to actually help businesses afford to expand and market their business the right way. Don't have the money? now you will have the money with my help by introducing you to my lender friend(then i go in to how i can help market his business after getting approved for a loan and i already prequalified this business because i have NEVER done business with another business making under 100k. more like 10 times that amount minimum)

now this will work whether you are experienced in offering online marketing services to these businesses or not and when i show them i can increase their sales by 10%-20% in a month or two and 50%+ in less than a year....even at a 15% loan rate, it's a no brainer.

anyway, my point is, there are plenty of ways to market this and helping businesses get the money they want and need to survive without worrying about money. you just have to approach these businesses with the mindset of helping them, build your credibility and trust so you can have a lasting relationship with them. if you're not already selling services to your local businesses, do that and don't put your eggs all in one basket. diversify....but within the same niche....helping local businesses. offering services to these businesses is a great way to upsell them after helping them with a loan(by just giving them the link to the lender). if they get a loan, they are gonna love ya. ofcourse you will be able to upsell them with some seo services or a better looking website or a mobile friendly website or video marketing or social network marketing or reputation management/marketing, etc...!

when i heard about what sarkis and his partner were doing, i jumped on it because it's a perfect compliment with what i am already doing....helping these businesses. i personally am not looking to make a killing with the loans nor am i willing to concentrate on it full time and neglect my current clients. but if i can double my income with the loans because i deal with businesses daily anyway, i'm happy with that

GOOD LUCK to everyone. the conference call has just been posted so if you weren't on the call, now's your chance to hear what went on. you should have received an email with the link now. GET 'R DONE!
it was actually me with the enthusiasm and huge review...

"there is a reason why someone buys 20 wso's and is someone who is always finding a need to buy wso's though. he makes the whole thing sound like stealing money from an open bank vault and that's far from the truth. everyone needs to have the mindset that this is a business and every business has it's pros and cons and every business needs dedication and hard work to make it work"

trust me here, when I say this, I have been to the trenches and back with the mindset, blood sweat and tears since 2008, I have lost money hand over fist, I disagree with your comment about "stealing money from a bank"...my review is based on a liberating and sense of euphoria, purely based on the ease of execution for this to work, in comparison to others I have tried that amount ot nothing, I appreciate your comments, and I wish you and every other warrior success with this (or at least the small amount that actually TAKE ACTION, but, I feel I have to correct you with your assumption on my motivation, goals and mindset, its based on fact/pain/failures NOT being a dreamer...
PeteHooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 02:51 AM   #611
Warrior Member
 
PeteHooley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alansele View Post

Being an experienced marketer and IT dog I've seen a lot of good, bad and ugly programs.

When, 6 months ago, I saw original BTKE I knew that was a game changer.
Yeah I know, "game changer" is an overused term that it has almost lost its meaning, but I can't think of better one to describe it.

But as good as BTKE was, a vital compnent was missing - AUTOMATION.

Obviously, having coached tons of people Sarkis has recognized that and created BTKE-X .

Sarkis gives a bunch of short videos covering all aspects of what to do and how to drive the traffic.

There is no doubt in my mind that this will finally propel me to a very comfortable living.

THE BOTTOM LINE (and I don't mean to be rude or "clever" about this):

If you are unwilling to spend $27 for a life changing opportunity,
then stop wasting your time and money hovering around I.M. business.


AlanSele
~ Thunder From Down Under ~
Alan dear sir, give yourself a pat on the back, fine words of wisdom there in a thread that is laced with unnecessary questions and/or issues....I wish you all the success in the world with this for 2013 and beyond (just don't keep all the wealth yourself hehehe, which is profound, because that's impossible, one of the zillions of benefits of this little beauty) :p
PeteHooley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PeteHooley For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 03:07 AM   #612
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 156
Thanks: 15
Thanked 100 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i hear yea bud. i've been in the trenches too before some 20 years ago. you don't have to correct me though. i was just stating how you were coming across to me. you were reviewing how the opportunity made you feel.....not the results you got. people can't comment on how well a system is until they follow it and see the results. i see people thinking that a great opportunity is their path to their success all the time which is not completely true. it's the individual that is the key to their success. either they can make an opportunity work for them or they can't. if they can't, there is a reason for that which needs to be addressed. so anyway, i really like to see the enthusiasm, so please don't give up. keep the enthusiasm and if you're having trouble, ask for help because personally, it would be cool if this is the last wso that you ever had to buy and to allow sarkis to receive some credit for that in presenting a great opportunity for people.

-aaron

p.s. alan can't keep all the wealth to himself. anyone who implements this correctly is automatically going to be taxed 50%
anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 03:23 AM   #613
Warrior Member
 
PeteHooley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anwiii View Post

i hear yea bud. i've been in the trenches too before some 20 years ago. you don't have to correct me though. i was just stating how you were coming across to me. you were reviewing how the opportunity made you feel.....not the results you got. people can't comment on how well a system is until they follow it and see the results. i see people thinking that a great opportunity is their path to their success all the time which is not completely true. it's the individual that is the key to their success. either they can make an opportunity work for them or they can't. if they can't, there is a reason for that which needs to be addressed. so anyway, i really like to see the enthusiasm, so please don't give up. keep the enthusiasm and if you're having trouble, ask for help because personally, it would be cool if this is the last wso that you ever had to buy and to allow sarkis to receive some credit for that in presenting a great opportunity for people.

-aaron

p.s. alan can't keep all the wealth to himself. anyone who implements this correctly is automatically going to be taxed 50%
Aaron, glad we've kissed and made up haha, loving the comment about the 50% tax too, it really is that powerful this opportunity, long term too, Biz Owners will ALWAYS need funding.....peace out buddy!!
PeteHooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 03:31 AM   #614
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 53
Thanks: 63
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Does anyone know the answer to these questions:

Is Bill.com only available for people in the US?

Does it matter when a W-8 has been signed? I have one already scanned into my computer but it was signed and dated last May.

Can the username (the one that shows up in the hyperlink) be changed? I didn't realise my name was going to show up in the link.

Thank you in advance,

Ceri
Ceri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 04:13 AM   #615
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 156
Thanks: 15
Thanked 100 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i'm curious about that too. if i knew my initials were going to be used, i would have chosen something that looks less like a referral link so if it's possible, i'd like to change mine too.

Originally Posted by Ceri View Post

Does anyone know the answer to these questions:
Can the username (the one that shows up in the hyperlink) be changed? I didn't realise my name was going to show up in the link.
anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 04:23 AM   #616
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by creditbuilder View Post


I AM ALSO GETTING READY TO DO ANOTHER TELESEMINAR WHERE IT IS ONLY A Q&A WITH ALL MY MEMBERS.

THANKS
Garret is and has been (upon my request) working on putting a weekly call webinar together. These weekly webinars are to provide the coaching in ADDITION TO (meaning not to replace but add to) the individual coaching I provide. But clearly FREECONFERENCECALL.com does not work or handle near the capacity of my members so we will be using GOTOMEETING.com instead. I touched upon this on post #550. All I can say is ALLLLLLLLLL the videos regarding the Targeted system is made public. So if after watching those videos if you are indeed confused, you may wish to contact me before making a purchase. I personally know that Mike Lantz put my system through the ringer... I know because remember I can see all activity. He took it for a test drive and made it into wso of the day in under 24 hours. If I told people what groups to join they would only join those groups. And if you look at the list of industries that have a 99% chance of getting funded that I provide, if from that you cannot deduce that maybe you should consider joining those groups, then I think the reason you may have felt this offer was lacking in training is because you are currently trying to also work with the 20+ other offers you probably have purchased. It's funny. The ones with the LEAST amount of experience in Internet Marketing are doing very well. The reason? This is the only thing they chose to do. The gentleman from Africa is just one of many examples of my team doing well. They have the EXACT same training all of you have. However instead of spending time posting on this thread at this very moment he's converting leads to the lender. I know, because I can see them coming in.
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 04:26 AM   #617
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 74
Thanks: 40
Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Anwiii... This is the most entertaining thread of posts I've ever seen and you are making them all the more interesting. Thanks for that. You are being so sweet in trying to bring clarity to some confusion. I felt the same way when the first BTKE WSO was launched. I was a lender for years so I was even initially offended by some of the methods that Sarkis was suggesting that we use... and yet... I purchased the 2nd offer.:-) What didn't settle well with me was that this system suggests that we "bait" business owners with a "loan" that sounds too good to be true and then "switch" them to other products and services by making it sound that they are a requirement in order to obtain the "loan" I was also put off by the "exclusivity" of the offer, as though this type of "loan" is not available anywhere else. Upon closer scrutiny, I do now see how this system is quite insightful. It has taken 2 businesses that are plagued with tediously slow learning curves and combined them in a manner that makes them both much more palatable.
Loan brokering and internet marketing each have their own systems and language. Unfortunately, people that are new to one, or worse yet, both, are getting tangled in the minutiae, as I first did, and they are therefore getting further and further confused. It makes sense that folks that don't understand internet marketing are doing better than their counterparts. They are, no doubt, "keeping it simple" and simply attracting businesses with the suggested and very compelling headline (That's just Marketing 101) and then passing them on to someone that can actually close them. IMVHO that is where this product could have simply ended. However, this is an internet marketing forum. Therefore, why not make other back-end offers that participants of this forum are either already successfully engaged in or are trying to learn. You Anwiii sound like you are already an internet marketing pro that knows how to deliver your services to businesses. Adding a loan to your arsenal of compelling reasons to work with you instead of the ever increasing number of gurus and geeks and internet marketing wannabe's must make you feel like you found a key to a treasure chest... and rightfully so. Since my background is in lending, I was also naturally intrigued by the possibility of separating myself from an equally large herd of loan brokers. I now realize that there is nothing intrinsically wrong with the whole of this product. It does in fact have several clever twists and turns that I am definitely embracing and immediately implementing into another portion of my businesses. I'm not sure how I'll tackle the IM portion of this product though since that is not where I am yet proficient. I'm thinking that I will look for a skilled person like yourself and possibly combine our talents. In any case, I am pleased that I took the time to take a closer look at BTKE and I will start my journey this coming week.
P.S. I can't believe I almost forgot... Thank you Sarkis for your tenacity in holding this together. I'm not sure I could do what you're doing. In fact, I know I couldn't... or wouldn't. You are displaying incredible patience and grace with what seems like some very sincere people that are excited about what you have developed.
Best wishes to you sir
Gail.Tennessee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gail.Tennessee For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 04:27 AM   #618
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ceri View Post

Does anyone know the answer to these questions:

Is Bill.com only available for people in the US?

Does it matter when a W-8 has been signed? I have one already scanned into my computer but it was signed and dated last May.

Can the username (the one that shows up in the hyperlink) be changed? I didn't realise my name was going to show up in the link.

Thank you in advance,

Ceri
Good question Ceri... I don't know the answer to your question regarding BILL.COM, but I will find out by Monday for you. It does not matter when it was signed. You are fine with that. Yes we can change that... you do that by emailing the lender from the email you got and making that request to him. They will accommodate you.
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to creditbuilder For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 04:42 AM   #619
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gail.Tennessee View Post

Anwiii... This is the most entertaining thread of posts I've ever seen and you are making them all the more interesting. Thanks for that...
...sincere people that are excited about what you have developed.
Best wishes to you sir
The problem Anwii has is that he sees the potential behind this offer. He knows there is perhaps a gold nugget in rock of information if you will. His frustration is that he feels its missing something. Perhaps more videos, more support stuff... On the surface he is correct in everything he is saying because he is seeing it from the perspective of the user. As the OP I know from my last WSO what worked and what did not and BTKE which will be an upgrade to the XPRESS needs to be revisited so that the transition from what happens to biz owners AFTER they go to the lender and either get a loan or declined for a loan is brings them back into your funnel for them to do the services the lender recommends them to do.

About 40% of my purchasers of my Original offer were like the bank manager who you heard speak in the teleconference call that was recorded earlier this week. There is no bait n' switch here... for instance we are not telling biz owners they can get a no pg loan and when they go there we switch them to another product. The trouble with BTKE is if I launched that along with this product NOW, people will be spending their entire time preparing it rather than sending biz owners to the lender. And, we all know that is where the money is.
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to creditbuilder For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 05:26 AM   #620
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 156
Thanks: 15
Thanked 100 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Cali16 View Post

Anwiii, first of all, capital letters are your friends....
capital letters are pointless. i am un unconventional writer unless it was for school or business. i only capitalize to stress a word.

Second, I haven't had a chance to get through all the videos so I can't speak to their quality, or whether or not they are thorough enough. I suspect that perception will vary greatly from one individual to the next.
perception will vary, but there should be so much confusion where sarkis has to repeat what he's saying on every page of this thread.

Third, rather than a forum, let me suggest this: (and of course, this is up to Sarkis) Perhaps Sarkis could do a few 2-hour training calls and people could either submit questions in advance, or submit them during the call. That way, everyone can benefit from his answers rather than being confused by someone else's answer.
i like those suggestions. and i hope they get implimented so everyone can have their questions answered when sarkis isn't so busy and doesn't have the time.

Fourth, I absolutely disagree that it's better to "get people's questions answered" (by others in this thread or in a forum), even though the answers may be incorrect. That doesn't benefit anyone. I'm sure most would rather wait for the correct answer than get an immediate wrong answer that sends them off in the wrong direction.
i agree with you because people shouldn't be given the wrong information. it's one of my pet peeves in forums when it has to do with internet marketing. i was refering to myself though if i was being judged as giving the wrong information. i don't give people wrong information or strategies or advice that i haven't tested myself first and know that it works and doesn't work. that's why i am firmly against craigslist ads for this type of business. it will work for others, but wont work for this unless you're advertising for an affiliate in the employment section. THAT WILL WORK.

Fifth, I must be reading a different thread. I've seen some confusion here - typical of any lengthy WSO thread, much of which is caused by people's failures to READ (and yes, that does take time - but they only need to read Sarkis' posts and skip the rest, which will significantly cut down on time and they'll see his responses to many of the most common questions.) I'm not seeing anywhere near the degree of confusion that you seem to be. And I've kept up with the thread from the beginning.
take a look at other wso threads and compare it to this one. you will find that 99% of them do NOT have the confusion this one does by the members. you don't have to believe me. look for yourself. something is terribly wrong here and it's bringing the energy down.

And finally, while you're entitled to your opinions, I think you are being unduly harsh and critical. You shred this WSO to pieces in one sentence and praise it lavishly in the next... rather odd, don't you think?
sarkis has openly stated he is open to all opinions and he wouldn't be offended if there are critical opinions to help make things better. i am going by his word on this. like i said before, i love the opportunity. i love sarkis as a person(i am a good judge of character). i just don't like how people are getting confused and i don't feel it's their fault. sarkis didn't full prepare which is ok because sometimes it's hard to predict everything but now that a problem has been recognized it needs to be fixed rather that tell people over and over again to watch the videos again. that wont solve the problem.

Things will sort themselves out. Sometimes the answers ARE found by watching the videos again and going over things a second or third time - it's a rare person that takes everything in the first time around. If there are still questions or confusion after that, then proceed with contacting Sarkis. I Skyped him briefly a few hours ago and got an immediate response, so not sure why you are saying he's unavailable. But, I do think a few group Q&A calls might benefit everyone and make things a little easier for him - but that is HIS call, not mine.
i completely agree with you about watching the videos more than once to deal with comprehension but what i am seeing is not about comprehension. some of the legitimate questions that people are asking are not in the videos ans sarkis is refering them back to the videos to follow the ways to get targeted leads. i am glad you had to speak with him today. i had the chance to speak with him as well. some people aren't getting that chance though and it's very apparent. it's also understandable since he's been busy after the launch. sorry you aren't seeing what has been so obvious to me and part of the problem.

And as for your ridiculously nit-picky criticism of him suggesting we say "I don't know" when someone wants specifics regarding how the lender will handle a loan (or similar type questions that only the lender can answer after reviewing all the information), you clearly missed the point. You can say "I don't know" in a more elaborate fashion, as you suggested above. But the POINT you are getting across is the same. Of course you can answer the questions you DO know, but don't make yourself liable (or look far more unprofessional) by trying to answer questions you simply can't. We are NOT the lender, so it's imperative that we not try to answer questions that ONLY the lender can answer. Any professional we deal with should understand that.
i'm not being nitpicky. sarkis has made it VERY CLEAR to everyone to follow his exact instructions. he has also made it very clear in the call he had the other night that he doesn't want people answering questions and want people to refer the person to the lender to get all the questions answered. but i'm with you. i will NEVER say "i don't know" to someone who i want to affiliate with or market to. it's just unprofessional so i don't know why he would be training people to say that. that's why i can't wait for this ebook to come out. although i was a business major and know finance, i'm a bit uncomfortable approaching a professional bank manager in a suit and tie that specializes in loans because that's not my forte and i don't know what i can get away with and what i can't get away with but i certainly don't want to sound like i don't know what i am talking about. i want to talk to him/her on their level so i can get them to take the next step, sign up, look things over and talk to mark his staff if they have any questions. i can talk to an accountant that handles business accounts no problem but that's not where i want to put my focus though so looking forward to this ebook that's being written. i know a lot about marketing and dealing with businesses but NOT about loans and dealing with lenders or bank managers. i would love to learn though because i know if i do, i will close more deals and that is the bottom line.....
anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 05:39 AM   #621
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
WFAlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 177
Thanks: 37
Thanked 72 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have to second Aarons/anwiiis thoughts, especially about the vagueness of the training. Obviously the idea of sending leads to a lender is very straight forward but so is sending leads to CPA offers. There is not much to it, drive traffic to an affiliate link and bam, you're rich, correct? However, there is a lot of stuff happening on that road or the way to do it correctly and effectively.

To repeat, for people not living in the US Craigslist is not an option (unless you have a considerable budget to spend on PVAs, proxies and other stuff).

Regarding Linkedin, it's common sense to sign up there and join groups but what am I supposed to do there exactly? Should I spend weeks trying to build a credibility for myself (talking about a topic I have no clue about, i.e. lending)? How should my profile look like so I come across as credible? Should I act as if I was some financing industry bigshot or rather act as if I was a small biz owner myself, trying to help "fellow" biz owners?

Lastly, I don't understand why everyone raves about the automation. Sure, if you have a bunch of CPAs and bank managers under your belt already, THEN the automation is there. But before that? Manually talking to them 1on1 it seems, or cold calling. But I doubt my foreign accent is going to help with conversions.

I would love it if you could go more in depth regarding the targeted traffic aspect, Sarkis. I see how much potential your system has but at the same time I feel frustrated, not knowing how to actually fill out that potential. I hope you can understand that? I did try to get in touch with you on Skype but you are obviously very busy right now with this launch (no hard feelings, I can absolutely understand and appreciate that you're willing to offer this unmatched level of support).
WFAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 05:49 AM   #622
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by WFAlex View Post

I have to second Aarons/anwiiis thoughts, especially about the vagueness of the training. Obviously the idea of sending leads to a lender is very straight forward but so is sending leads to CPA offers. There is not much to it, drive traffic to an affiliate link and bam, you're rich, correct? However, there is a lot of stuff happening on that road or the way to do it correctly and effectively.

To repeat, for people not living in the US Craigslist is not an option (unless you have a considerable budget to spend on PVAs, proxies and other stuff).

Regarding Linkedin, it's common sense to sign up there and join groups but what am I supposed to do there exactly? Should I spend weeks trying to build a credibility for myself (talking about a topic I have no clue about, i.e. lending)? How should my profile look like so I come across as credible? Should I act as if I was some financing industry bigshot or rather act as if I was a small biz owner myself, trying to help "fellow" biz owners?

Lastly, I don't understand why everyone raves about the automation. Sure, if you have a bunch of CPAs and bank managers under your belt already, THEN the automation is there. But before that? Manually talking to them 1on1 it seems, or cold calling. But I doubt my foreign accent is going to help with conversions.

I would love it if you could go more in depth regarding the targeted traffic aspect, Sarkis. I see how much potential your system has but at the same time I feel frustrated, not knowing how to actually fill out that potential. I hope you can understand that? I did try to get in touch with you on Skype but you are obviously very busy right now with this launch (no hard feelings, I can absolutely understand and appreciate that you're willing to offer this unmatched level of support).
You could outsource that part to someone living in the US. Get someone off Fiverr who lives in the US to post ads.
Ronnie44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 05:50 AM   #623
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by WFAlex View Post


To repeat, for people not living in the US Craigslist is not an option (unless you have a considerable budget to spend on PVAs, proxies and other stuff).
Why? There are plenty of people on fiverr that can post on your behalf. I use them myself.
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 06:31 AM   #624
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
WFAlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 177
Thanks: 37
Thanked 72 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ronnie44 View Post

You could outsource that part to someone living in the US. Get someone off Fiverr who lives in the US to post ads.
Originally Posted by creditbuilder View Post

Why? There are plenty of people on fiverr that can post on your behalf. I use them myself.
I tried Fiverr+CL in the past and found it to be a waste of time. Lots of ad ghosting or flagging happened. Maybe I just had an unlucky gig.

Could you respond to the other points I raised as well, please?
WFAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 06:46 AM   #625
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 156
Thanks: 15
Thanked 100 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

finally someone who is not afraid to say openly that they get me haha. you brought up something that was always in the back of my mind and that was the bait and switch. after listening in on the recorded call, it put me at ease a little but i still planned on asking sarkis what happens to my lead after they get the loan or don't get the loan because i don't want ANYONE selling or marketing or giving advice to my lead as long as it has to do with the loan. since he planned on holding a Q&A i was gonna ask that there.

i think why i am so passionate here(i have never been accused of being nitpicky. that was a first haha) is because i love helping people. it is what i was born to do and that is why i totally relate to MARK because my forte was always psychology and business. i actually wanted to be a psychologist(child specifically) and had a hard time choosing my major between that and business. it didn't matter because i dropped out for my marketing career online in the 90's. failed so many times i don't even have enough fingers to count haha. anyway, like mark, i decided to help people in another way so that's what i started doing by creating websites and doing seo for FREE just so i can lern it better and have a portfolio and building great relationships with a lot of people. it was in my blood. even though i make good money now, i still do a lot of money now, i don't even spend it. i don't even know what to do with it except to reinvest it. this is why i still do a lot of charity work and work for free. money was never my motivation. it was always helping people. so when i see confusion here and i see a problem, i feel like i need to speak up because this problem is easily fixed with an open mind and a better system to handle all these people who need help. sarkis says the system was tested but that really doesn't matter if people are confused. so that's where my own passion comes in and to hopefully slightly nudge people in the right direction without being too critical or offensive.

now for me, i am not even going to offer this loan service to my current clients yet. i've only talked to sarkis. i have never spoke to mark. i still don't know what goes on with these leads or if i need to worry about something. my reputation is on the line and i am certainly not going to risk my current clients or my reputation on people i really don't know very well. with that said, i will be getting NEW clients and my whole marketing strategy will be to promote the loans so these businesses have enough to expand or spend more on marketing(my forte) and help them increase their sales.

now here it is in a nutshell from my experience. as far as a contact:closing the deal ratio goes, face to face is better than cold calling. cold calling is better than emailing. emailing is better than linked in. linked in is better than classified ads online. classified ads online is better than doing nothing at all. with this said, why would ANYONE be doing craigslist or linked in? if a person has no problem talking to a potential client, go face to face. you might spend the most time with it but you will close the most clients. if you want a balance, then cold calling is the bomb. it's a numbers game and cold calling allows you to utilize those number. if people don't like talking to potential clients then email is the best route. you wont close as much because you may only see a 50% open rate, but it's safe, easy, and you can easily grab 500 leads and email all of them in 1-2 hours. they can get the targeted business emails manually but that would take 1/2 a day. they can get a scraper which can scrape 500 targeted leads in about 1/2 hour, or they can purchase them from a supplier.

this system is tested to be successful? then my FIRST question is how many leads is craigslist getting in a month from one ad posted every 2 days in a major city? linked in? too much work for me. i have to join a ton of groups that isn't even targeted to the niche i would list on linked in and then try to build trust and credibility with everyone before they would even listen to me. why would i do that what i know cold calling and emailing would work the same day i put a campaign together?

i would like to see people succeed, not fail. i want people to understand what WORKS and do what WORKS the best, the fastest, and the most efficient way. the training doesn't go in to that. the training gives a few ideas and then your on your own to figure things out. this is why people are confused. they don't know HOW. they know the what by now....but they don't know HOW. i do like sarkis' take on people though because every IS different and everyone will have their own way of doing things but it's important to still guide them in what WORKS and HOW to do it.

sarkis says you don't need a website or business cards but guess what? i am going to do the exact opposite of that advice. first of all, there is a referal link we are sending to people. people don't like clicking on referal links. the conversions are not as good. PLUS, it's a long link and hard to remember so if your cold calling you literally have to spell it out for them or if you are trying to get a bank manager as an affiliate....what....write it down on a piece of scratch paper? sorry. i plan on getting a business card for that and i plan on getting a new domain name and a website that will redirect to the affiliate url. i gaurantee it will create better conversions. sarkis is all about getting business NOW. that's cool if you don't want to take pride in your new business and create a more unprofessional atmosphere and get less conversions. i am not sarkis though. i also know what works best for me and how i want to present myself to people and build that trust and credibility and hopefully lasting business relationships where i don't just have to help them with a loan, but with other things that i am good at helping businesses with.

anyway, for now, i am putting this on hold while i am training a couple people to handle my current clients. after that, i am going to start targeting these businesses than need these loans and get about 15-30 after a month of working it. then, i am only going to concntrate on getting a few bank managers on board, then post soley on craigslist to get affiates and train them how to market this the right way. hopefully along the way try to figure out what i can do with the lead whether they get the loan or not....

now i know i need to stop posting all these long posts and stop repeating myself about how people are confused....and i will soon i promise. i hope these questions and answer sessions do the trick. a weekly one is a GREAT idea especially if people are possibly allowed to share what is working and what is not so everyone has the same chance to succeed. i know i will. i just worry about the other guy because i remember how it was when i first started marketing. it was HELL. even when i had people advising me of what to do, it SUCKED but i learned a lot along the way and my failures was a great experience because it gave me the knowledge i have today.


Originally Posted by Gail.Tennessee View Post

Anwiii... This is the most entertaining thread of posts I've ever seen and you are making them all the more interesting. Thanks for that.
anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 11:21 AM   #626
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 74
Thanks: 40
Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anwiii View Post

i am a FIRM believer in outsourcing. i outsource all the time. i wouldn't use fiverr or odesk though. i would hire a va out of the philippenes
know what you are doing and know what works. don't experiment on a va until you know what works though.

as far as ghosting on craigslist, i don't get my ads ghosted anymore. craigslist has a bunch of secret rules you have to follow un-ghosted.
anwii, Great advise. Do you mind sharing where to find the "secret rules" for Craigslist?

I am also a big proponent of delegating but as you know, finding the right people can turn into a job as well. I am currently in the process of vetting a categorized list of places to use for outsourcing so thank you for cautioning on being prudent with fiverr and odesk.

P.S. Kudos to you for working so hard to help people out
Gail.Tennessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 11:39 AM   #627
Marcia Jones
War Room Member
 
mjones801's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Seabrook, TX and Ajijic, MX
Posts: 331
Thanks: 644
Thanked 304 Times in 239 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

First of all a HUGE thank you to Sarkis for putting together this amazing opportunity using and sharing his impressive knowledge and experience in this field. Truly a win/win for everyone involved in the process - something all too rarely seen in the business world these days.

I have finally read all the posts Yes - took a while but how much time would you waste if you weren't aware of all the many important points and helpful tips covered here? I did make some notes from some of the posts and there are several that Sarkis has put a big headline on saying (something like) IMPORTANT READ THIS that I hope are now referenced in the FAQs (am not going back to Page 1 to check on that right now

However, I will say that for the most part if you just watch the videos and just do what Sarkis says you will be fine. Don't over think this! It is really very simple and Sarkis definitely has the credibility in what he is saying to do with the system he has set up.

I do have one question (that I hope I have not overlooked the answer to

When someone signs up as an affiliate under you do they only have the lender link to give to their contacts in their account/dashboard (and no affiliate link)? I assume that is the case as it is my understanding that they themselves cannot sign up affiliates. Or is your affiliate link in their dashboard? Since I have not signed up anyone yet am not sure how this is handled.

Thanks Sarkis for a great program and all your assistance and followup

Ready to go find all those businesses that need help!
mjones801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 11:44 AM   #628
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 53
Thanks: 63
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mjones801 View Post

First of all a HUGE thank you to Sarkis for putting together this amazing opportunity using and sharing his impressive knowledge and experience in this field. Truly a win/win for everyone involved in the process - something all too rarely seen in the business world these days.

I have finally read all the posts Yes - took a while but how much time would you waste if you weren't aware of all the many important points and helpful tips covered here? I did make some notes from some of the posts and there are several that Sarkis has put a big headline on saying (something like) IMPORTANT READ THIS that I hope are now referenced in the FAQs (am not going back to Page 1 to check on that right now

However, I will say that for the most part if you just watch the videos and just do what Sarkis says you will be fine. Don't over think this! It is really very simple and Sarkis definitely has the credibility in what he is saying to do with the system he has set up.

I do have one question (that I hope I have not overlooked the answer to

When someone signs up as an affiliate under you do they only have the lender link to give to their contacts in their account/dashboard (and no affiliate link)? I assume that is the case as it is my understanding that they themselves cannot sign up affiliates. Or is your affiliate link in their dashboard? Since I have not signed up anyone yet am not sure how this is handled.

Thanks Sarkis for a great program and all your assistance and followup

Ready to go find all those businesses that need help!

I have just finished listening to the recorded call and Sarkis said on that that anyone you sign up using your affiliate link cannot then sign people up as affiliates. I suppose otherwise it becomes MLM. So, your assumption is correct :-)
Ceri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ceri For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 12:00 PM   #629
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Interest rates to the customer??
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If we get 1.5% and you get 1.5%, how much is the average interest rate the customer pays? If it's way high I would think that would be an important factor in closing sales, yes?
Exigius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 12:18 PM   #630
Super Lazy
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 153
Thanks: 2
Thanked 30 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sarkis,
I PM'd you yesterday. Ran into a problem after paying for the WSO, the link to your site wouldn't work Still waiting for a response, eagar to get started.
Llewelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 01:16 PM   #631
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 180
Thanks: 31
Thanked 48 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

A friend of mine who is a CPA was looking at this WSO and he Googled around and found a site which looks like it is associated with the lender we are using here. The only funding method they seem to offer for a no PG loan is credit card factoring. Is this the only type of no PG loan available through the service we are offering our clients?
PrivateCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 01:24 PM   #632
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I live in Canada any problems operating the system from here.
roger4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 01:37 PM   #633
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by WFAlex View Post

I tried Fiverr+CL in the past and found it to be a waste of time. Lots of ad ghosting or flagging happened. Maybe I just had an unlucky gig.

Could you respond to the other points I raised as well, please?
As I mention in my videos, the point of LINKED IN or elsewhere, is not having to build a lasting relationship etc while you can work on that. The point of it all is to "expose" the swipes I provided to you to as many people as possible in that group. It is really not difficult because at all IMO because what you are obviously joining the groups of types of businesses I told you that have 99% chance of funding. You don't need to change or create a fake account or profile and don't need to say anything... just copy and paste... if it does not work for you to do that, just say... folks I found a great lender you should check him / her out. KISS ... keep it simple sarkis.
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 01:39 PM   #634
Marcia Jones
War Room Member
 
mjones801's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Seabrook, TX and Ajijic, MX
Posts: 331
Thanks: 644
Thanked 304 Times in 239 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ceri View Post

I have just finished listening to the recorded call and Sarkis said on that that anyone you sign up using your affiliate link cannot then sign people up as affiliates. I suppose otherwise it becomes MLM. So, your assumption is correct :-)
Thanks - I thought I heard that on one of the videos. Still wondering however what the links look like in their dashboard. Has anyone signed up an affiliate yet and knows what link(s) they have? Just curious.

PS - I liked the suggestion about the business card with a domain redirected to the the affiliate lender url (especially for local contacts if you are in the US). Had already thought of that and already have one registered Can also be used for advertising. A lot cleaner and more creditable looking than the affiliate url IMO.
mjones801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 01:39 PM   #635
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: Interest rates to the customer??
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Exigius View Post

If we get 1.5% and you get 1.5%, how much is the average interest rate the customer pays? If it's way high I would think that would be an important factor in closing sales, yes?
Well that's just how much you and I get paid... the lender also get's paid and a portion of what I get paid goes to paying reps to call and follow up with the business who are assigned to that biz owner's account ensuring all documentation is provided. Either way it does not affect in any way the rates.
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 01:58 PM   #636
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
timpears's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA.
Posts: 4,700
Thanks: 903
Thanked 1,010 Times in 732 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I notice you don' mention the credit worthiness of the borrower, IE. business entity. And what is the interest rate being offered by the lender. Basically, how attractive will the loan be for the business owner? Loans at 6%, 8%, 10% or higher will be pretty hard to sell in these times. I just wonder how responsive business owners will be to the offer we have to present to them.
timpears is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 03:24 PM   #637
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
lollobrigida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 85
Thanks: 50
Thanked 55 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I really don't get why some of you guys worry so much about interest rates or types of loans that might or might not be offered...and stuff like that.
Your job is just to recommend people over to the lender.
It is not your job to sell a loan.
That will be handled by people who have the knowledge and experience and who will get the conversions for you.
Imagine it being just like with Amazon... you get the traffic there and they do the conversions.
lollobrigida is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lollobrigida For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 03:41 PM   #638
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


OKAY FOLKS!!!

ON TUESDAY FEB. 26th I WILL BE DOING A
Q & A session with any member who wants to join. It will be held @ 5 PM / PST

SPECIAL THANKS TO AARON (ANWIII), GAIL, ALEX oh and CALI16 (LOVE YA) and all the wonderful feedback on how I should improve my training.

In the coming 24 - 48 hours you will have more videos in the support section on helping you understand how to post ad's in the most effective way and redoing the video on how to signup with the lender + I will be developing an FAQ base with a knowledgebase.

ALSO..

I AM ADDING HOT TIPS IN THE UPDATE SECTIONS AND DUMPING A BUNCH OF FREE STUFF IN THERE.






Last edited on 23rd Feb 2013 at 04:05 PM. Reason: adding to post
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to creditbuilder For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 04:11 PM   #639
AppliedPr.Com
War Room Member
 
alansele's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 14
Thanks: 144
Thanked 168 Times in 120 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anwiii View Post

i hear yea bud. i've been in the trenches too before some 20 years ago. you don't have to correct me though. i was just stating how you were coming across to me. you were reviewing how the opportunity made you feel.....not the results you got. people can't comment on how well a system is until they follow it and see the results. i see people thinking that a great opportunity is their path to their success all the time which is not completely true. it's the individual that is the key to their success. either they can make an opportunity work for them or they can't. if they can't, there is a reason for that which needs to be addressed. so anyway, i really like to see the enthusiasm, so please don't give up. keep the enthusiasm and if you're having trouble, ask for help because personally, it would be cool if this is the last wso that you ever had to buy and to allow sarkis to receive some credit for that in presenting a great opportunity for people.

-aaron

p.s. alan can't keep all the wealth to himself. anyone who implements this correctly is automatically going to be taxed 50%
Okay, I understand that "being taxed at 50%" is tongue-in-cheek comment, but there are several serious components to it.

1. You can't be taxed 50%, because max USA tax is 39.6% if you are earning more than $400,000 (source Wikipedia).

2. If you are taxed at the max rate I dare say that most people would not mind having $240,000 in their pocket.
(Actually, if you earned "only" $400,000 your flat tax rate would be probably around 25% because of of the sliding scale, but no need to split hairs here).

3. The effective tax rate can be reduced when you apply all your legitimate expenses against the revenue.

4. You really should have established an effective company structure that allows for far more tax deductions and the actual tax payable can be substantially reduced. Robert Kiyosaki explains this really well in his books.

------ ----- ----- ---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---

In all these years of Warriors Forum of existence, NOBODY has brought such an opportunity that can be easily implemented for such a high reward.

Sarkis is the ONLY ONE, who provided access to the lender we would never be able to get in contact. This opportunity benefits everyone - Lender, Sarkis, customer and us.

In life it is extremely hard to find something that benefits everyone.

So let's be focused on the main thing:

Get prospects to the lender!

Live Long and Prosper

AlanSele
~ Thunder From Down Under ~
alansele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alansele For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 04:23 PM   #640
AppliedPr.Com
War Room Member
 
alansele's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 14
Thanks: 144
Thanked 168 Times in 120 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lollobrigida View Post

I really don't get why some of you guys worry so much about interest rates or types of loans that might or might not be offered...and stuff like that.
Your job is just to recommend people over to the lender.
It is not your job to sell a loan.
That will be handled by people who have the knowledge and experience and who will get the conversions for you.
Imagine it being just like with Amazon... you get the traffic there and they do the conversions.
Well said Gina!

It always amazes me that there are people who will find a cloud in every silver lining.

AlanSele
~ Thunder From Down Under ~
alansele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alansele For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 04:56 PM   #641
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alansele View Post

Okay, I understand that "being taxed at 50%" is tongue-in-cheek comment, but there are several serious components to it.

1. You can't be taxed 50%, because max USA tax is 39.6% if you are earning more than $400,000 (source Wikipedia).

2. If you are taxed at the max rate I dare say that most people would not mind having $240,000 in their pocket.
(Actually, if you earned "only" $400,000 your flat tax rate would be probably around 25% because of of the sliding scale, but no need to split hairs here).

3. The effective tax rate can be reduced when you apply all your legitimate expenses against the revenue.

4. You really should have established an effective company structure that allows for far more tax deductions and the actual tax payable can be substantially reduced. Robert Kiyosaki explains this really well in his books.

------ ----- ----- ---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---

In all these years of Warriors Forum of existance, NOBODY has brought such an opportunity that can be easily implemented for such a high reward.

Sarkis is the ONLY ONE, who provided access to the lender we would never be able to get in contact. This opportunity benefits everyone - Lender, Sarkis, customer and us.

In life it is extremely hard to find something that benefits everyone.

So let's be focused on the main thing:

Get prospects to the lender!

Live Long and Prosper

AlanSele
~ Thunder From Down Under ~
Thank you Alan... why don't we first make the money first even if we are taxed on it? Give unto Ceaser that which belongs to Ceaser...
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 05:12 PM   #642
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 25
Thanks: 62
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@ Anwiii hey there I don't want to speak for Sarkis but I think you're hounding
him when I believe he's doing his best to help support us. I know you have legitimate
concerns but to be honest he came to this forum to recruit marketers. As this forum is
the most notable forum on the planet for marketers and I'm proud to be a member.

I look at this as more of a business opportunity. This isn't a 'marketing' course he's selling here.
His suggestions are ones that work because they have been tested already but more importantly
they're free methods he's suggesting. He never claims to be any marketing guru.

So if you don't like his free methods don't use them. I think Linkedin is a great option
if your broke. I just read a great method of using Linkedin without having to SPAM groups
right here on this very forum. Can't wait to test it on Monday.

For everybody praying for Sarkis to hold your hand through everything here's my suggestion:
Put on your big boy panties. Pick an industry out of the dozen's he suggests and work that
industry. How do you work that industry? Pick a method you're comfortable with.

Don't know any methods? Go to the offline or online marketing section of this forum and
there's plenty to choose from.

Why somebody wouldn't want to use Linkedin is beyond me. Who cares if your
profile is shallow. Make sure you have a picture of you on there and fill out your profile
best you can. Don't lie about your experience.

Now when you come across owners on Linkedin just politely let them know that
you noticed their profile and that they own Sally's Day Spa. Say hey I just wanted to
connect and let you know I work with a lender that approves 99% of applicants that are in
your industry. 100k is very normal. Just wanted to get this information to you because
I know banks are very stingy on requirements these days. Let me know
if this might be of interest to you. Great to connect with you. Your Name.

Not saying use that script because that was off the top of my head but this doesn't
have to be overthinked folks. If you get 1,2 or 3 owners to bite a week you're
going to be doing very well soon.

Good luck to everyone.

Sam
samrand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to samrand For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 05:38 PM   #643
Concerning Fact
War Room Member
 
Defacto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 145
Thanks: 53
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Last night I scraped 89 accountant emails and sent off the template supplied and now have one who signed up as a sub affiliate. Not bad for a weekend. You never know what that one accountant could earn me over time. Time for more scraping...
Defacto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Defacto For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 05:57 PM   #644
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Defacto View Post

Last night I scraped 89 accountant emails and sent off the template supplied and now have one who signed up as a sub affiliate. Not bad for a weekend. You never know what that one accountant could earn me over time. Time for more scraping...
If you are scraping, consider contacting biz owners from industries that are 99% likely to get funded and pick an industry and get your pipeline of biz owners with the lender too. Good job.
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 06:12 PM   #645
Concerning Fact
War Room Member
 
Defacto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 145
Thanks: 53
Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by creditbuilder View Post

If you are scraping, consider contacting biz owners from industries that are 99% likely to get funded and pick an industry and get your pipeline of biz owners with the lender too. Good job.
Absolutely, will do, but I had ulterior motives for contacting accountants for referrals for another service I supply in my main business. I included info on that in the email as a PS. But I see the value in this offer and will be doing a LOT of marketing soon, both for the loan offer itself and for sub affiliates.
Defacto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Defacto For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 06:22 PM   #646
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Cali16's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,071
Thanks: 3,696
Thanked 2,123 Times in 1,015 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anwiii View Post

i gaurantee what sarkis says DOES NOT WORK EFFECTIVELY) it's like a regular job to me and struggling trying to figure out what works or not.

now he keeps repeating himself that these people from third world countries are killing it because they have no internet marketing skills? NOT TRUE.

i don't care what a guy from africa is doing or a guy from india is doing. my question isn't based on what they have done. i want to know what has worked for YOU and your business. i am not one to jump to conclusions, but it's hard not to assume certain things when simple questions cannot be answered.
Anwiii, do you even listen to yourself? You're basically saying two things above: 1) Sarkis doesn't know what he's doing and his methods don't work and 2) He's intentionally withholding information (and implying he's dishonest). Why would he do the latter?? He benefits from our success...

So, why are you even here??? (rhetorical question, btw) You find constant fault with Sarkis and this WSO. Perhaps you should sell your own WSO and that way you can do everything YOUR way. You clearly have some knowledge about offline marketing and you say you want to help people, so go start your own WSO.

Sarkis has already agreed to do a Q & A / coaching call for all the members - weekly ones in fact. Yet, (unless I missed it) you didn't even acknowledge that (let alone thank him). If that isn't good enough for you, then what is???

Let it go. If you can't get what YOU want here and what YOU think Sarkis should provide, then please move on and find a WSO that is better suited to you, rather than continue to post ridiculously long diatribes in this thread.
Cali16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cali16 For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 06:41 PM   #647
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Defacto View Post

Absolutely, will do, but I had ulterior motives for contacting accountants for referrals for another service I supply in my main business. I included info on that in the email as a PS. But I see the value in this offer and will be doing a LOT of marketing soon, both for the loan offer itself and for sub affiliates.
lololol well if it ain't broke dont fix it So long as you are happy and making money. Contact me... lets talk strategies!
creditbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 07:39 PM   #648
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 156
Thanks: 15
Thanked 100 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

nice job. scraping a targeted list and emailing will definately give some good results. i think there should be more people like you who can post their results for others to learn from.

good job btw! now try to scale it up

Originally Posted by Defacto View Post

Last night I scraped 89 accountant emails and sent off the template supplied and now have one who signed up as a sub affiliate. Not bad for a weekend. You never know what that one accountant could earn me over time. Time for more scraping...
anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 08:11 PM   #649
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Sys4's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 71
Thanks: 70
Thanked 58 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by samrand View Post

... here's my suggestion: Put on your big boy panties. ...
Sam
Pics, please!

err... sorry... wrong forum...
Sys4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2013, 08:36 PM   #650
Marcia Jones
War Room Member
 
mjones801's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Seabrook, TX and Ajijic, MX
Posts: 331
Thanks: 644
Thanked 304 Times in 239 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by creditbuilder View Post

If you are scraping, consider contacting biz owners from industries that are 99% likely to get funded and pick an industry and get your pipeline of biz owners with the lender too. Good job.
I have been wondering about this. Thought some types of businesses were more likely to be funded.

Could you tell us what those businesses are? Must have missed this information somewhere. Am getting ready to do some scraping also.

Thanks for you help
mjones801 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mjones801 For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
$500, automated, banking, day, insane, joke, judge, sick, system, yup

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:41 AM.