Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 7th Mar 2013, 10:09 PM   #1151
Sandy Tobin
War Room Member
 
santobie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 105
Thanks: 25
Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Sarkis....looking forward to talking with you later....hopefully tomorrow. (I survived my plumbing nightmare). I have a quick question that I don't remember being addressed:

How are leads tracked if the potential client makes the call to the lender instead of filling in the form? Is there any way that those calls are tracked or linked to our affiliate sites?

I've put a few ads up on Craigslist and am getting a good number of hits---no conversions yet but we will see. There are alot of ways to promote this.....and alot of need for this service.
santobie is offline  
Unread 7th Mar 2013, 10:44 PM   #1152
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi santobie,
Congratulations on getting your ads on craigslist and getting hits. I was wondering if you could share how you were able to post and get the ads visible. I'm having no luck getting my ads to show up. It's been 12 hours since I hit the post link. It shows up to me as a preview but it is not listing in the category. Any help or hints would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tom
Shawsy is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 03:25 AM   #1153
Sandy Tobin
War Room Member
 
santobie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 105
Thanks: 25
Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Shawsy View Post

Hi santobie,
Congratulations on getting your ads on craigslist and getting hits. I was wondering if you could share how you were able to post and get the ads visible. I'm having no luck getting my ads to show up. It's been 12 hours since I hit the post link. It shows up to me as a preview but it is not listing in the category. Any help or hints would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tom

It sounds like your ads are being ghosted. I do not know all the reasons why Craigslist ghosts ads....and I am not sure that they will tell you. If you are posting the same ad in too many places , or not changing Sarkis' copy a little bit, or if your account is very new and it looks like you are spamming the hell out of them, then they might ghost your ads. Also, I thought I read that some of the image ads that people are using might not be sticking but I suspect that it has more to do with how the account has been used. I have used image ads in the past with no problem but I am merely using written copy with this method. I want to test it to see if complete newbies can get some results on CL.
santobie is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 04:07 AM   #1154
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for your reply santobie.
My one ad is all manually typed in, all text. The copy is modified to be different from the original, including the title. There are a ton of ads in the finance category that have been posted 5 or 10 times right after each other so I don't understand that if I post once, it gets filtered.

It's real discouraging that I can't do something as simple as post a craigslist ad. I thought the hard part was getting clicks but it's getting the ad visible.
Shawsy is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 07:23 AM   #1155
Warrior Member
 
glaroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Minnesota, USA
Posts: 22
Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks to Defacto and Jprano of your explanation- I appreciate it!
glaroc is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 07:33 AM   #1156
Sandy Tobin
War Room Member
 
santobie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 105
Thanks: 25
Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is it a new account? See if you can post anything at all, make up any type of posting ,,,or try posting your ad in a different city near you. Try posting something without links. Don't post more than three times in a day. If this is your first post, it would be strange that a competitor was flagging you. It may be that because it is a new account they are not letting "overtly commercial" stuff post yet. ?????

Do not give up based on a Craigslist glitch. We all have to overcome stuff to make an online income viable (a computer could blow up next). My point is that anything worth having is worth fighting for. Don't look at what you haven't been able to accomplish yet. You are still ahead of those who haven't even figured out how to post.


Originally Posted by Shawsy View Post

Thanks for your reply santobie.
My one ad is all manually typed in, all text. The copy is modified to be different from the original, including the title. There are a ton of ads in the finance category that have been posted 5 or 10 times right after each other so I don't understand that if I post once, it gets filtered.

It's real discouraging that I can't do something as simple as post a craigslist ad. I thought the hard part was getting clicks but it's getting the ad visible.
santobie is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 07:40 AM   #1157
Sandy Tobin
War Room Member
 
santobie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 105
Thanks: 25
Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Shawsy View Post

Thanks for your reply santobie.
My one ad is all manually typed in, all text. The copy is modified to be different from the original, including the title. There are a ton of ads in the finance category that have been posted 5 or 10 times right after each other so I don't understand that if I post once, it gets filtered.

It's real discouraging that I can't do something as simple as post a craigslist ad. I thought the hard part was getting clicks but it's getting the ad visible.

Are you publishing through an account....or are you trying to place an ad without signing up for an account? If you think you have done all that correctly, then I would advise taking your focus off it and doing the email marketing that Sarkis suggests.
santobie is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 10:37 AM   #1158
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 86
Thanks: 8
Thanked 27 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I posted on CL yesterday to test it out. I found that I got ghosted putting live links. No live links and it went up, but no clicks. Changed the links to live, it got ghosted. I also see that a lot promoting this are using their phone numbers rather than putting up links.
jamesbgr is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 10:50 AM   #1159
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
buffnstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 115
Thanks: 74
Thanked 83 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I don't get why people want to give their phone numbers and talk to potential applicants for loans...Why people do this is beyond me unless you have a complimentary product, but even still this is risky.

If people were on the call Tuesday, that was highly discouraged. I guess you will always have those that no matter how many times or ways you tell them keep it simple and follow the program, will want to interject themselves into the process and screw it up.

These will also be the same people that when it blows up in their faces, will blame the program and or Sarkis, saying it doesn't work. Well it won't work if you don't follow instructions!

Ok, I'm done with my rant.

Originally Posted by jamesbgr View Post

I posted on CL yesterday to test it out. I found that I got ghosted putting live links. No live links and it went up, but no clicks. Changed the links to live, it got ghosted. I also see that a lot promoting this are using their phone numbers rather than putting up links.
buffnstuff is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 11:38 AM   #1160
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 25
Thanks: 62
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@buffnstuff are you talking about not interjecting
as far as bugging the lenders about the status of your app
or talking to the potential client period?

The call I heard Mark explained that telemarketing works extremely
well. He even sent me a telemarketing script with questions to ask owners
and a plethora of rebuttals for questions or answers they
might have.

Credit Wise Advisors just don't want you to bug
the sh$& out of them 2 days after you get a sign up
wanting to know the status of your applicant.

Me personally I would rather just show them to the door
rather than get into a question answer dialogue.
samrand is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 12:01 PM   #1161
The REAL Chuck Harris
War Room Member
 
chuckharris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Denver, CO USA
Posts: 196
Thanks: 256
Thanked 364 Times in 159 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

RE: Craigslist

We do quite a bit with Craigslist and have great success. This is what we do.

1. We use an email address for the account that has and auto-response message on it. It's the same thing like "I'm out of town today and won't be answering my email" but of course with our message.

2. The message is usually something like, "Thank you for your interest, due to the overwhelming response, we have had to answer emails in this manner" then the pitch.

3. No links in the ad itself and we just ask them to respond to the email using the Craigslist email system.

4. They email, then get the information of whatever we are pitching in the email with the link in the email.

It's all very proper, no scamming, no spamming, they get what they were looking for and our ad get's approved.

I can't take credit for the method itself but I am the guy who gets to apply it and it works quite well.
chuckharris is offline  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chuckharris For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 12:16 PM   #1162
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
buffnstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 115
Thanks: 74
Thanked 83 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, I did hear that mentioned during the call, but my concern would be that the prospect will surely ask questions that telemarketers and the rest of us can't answer, such as...What is the interest rate? How long will this take? What is the process? How long has the lender been around, etc., etc.

I personally would rather just email them or post the swipes as described in the course, on LinkedIn and classified sites, but to each their own I guess. I just can't see an upside to being involved in the process, even telemarketing.

When you can't answer the questions to the customer's satisfaction, you can forget about ever closing the deal IMHO. So why risk losing a potential client, just because you want to be involved more in the process? Is it an ego thing? Or is it you don't trust the process or you're a control freak? Either way, equates to you blowing the sale and working way harder than you have to for no gain.

Originally Posted by samrand View Post

@buffnstuff are you talking about not interjecting
as far as bugging the lenders about the status of your app
or talking to the potential client period?

The call I heard Mark explained that telemarketing works extremely
well. He even sent me a telemarketing script with questions to ask owners
and a plethora of rebuttals for questions or answers they
might have.

Credit Wise Advisors just don't want you to bug
the sh$& out of them 2 days after you get a sign up
wanting to know the status of your applicant.

Me personally I would rather just show them to the door
rather than get into a question answer dialogue.
buffnstuff is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 03:08 PM   #1163
Sandy Tobin
War Room Member
 
santobie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 105
Thanks: 25
Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is very good information....a real workable way to gather leads from Craigslist.

It also occurred to me that some people may be putting up ads with a straight affiliate link rather than masking it with a domain name. I suspect that all ads posted like that will come down...similar to trying to post a raw affiliate link in an Adwords campaign. It's probably not gonna happen.

Originally Posted by chuckharris View Post

RE: Craigslist

We do quite a bit with Craigslist and have great success. This is what we do.

1. We use an email address for the account that has and auto-response message on it. It's the same thing like "I'm out of town today and won't be answering my email" but of course with our message.

2. The message is usually something like, "Thank you for your interest, due to the overwhelming response, we have had to answer emails in this manner" then the pitch.

3. No links in the ad itself and we just ask them to respond to the email using the Craigslist email system.

4. They email, then get the information of whatever we are pitching in the email with the link in the email.

It's all very proper, no scamming, no spamming, they get what they were looking for and our ad get's approved.

I can't take credit for the method itself but I am the guy who gets to apply it and it works quite well.
santobie is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to santobie For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 03:10 PM   #1164
Sandy Tobin
War Room Member
 
santobie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 105
Thanks: 25
Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I totally agree

Originally Posted by buffnstuff View Post

Yes, I did hear that mentioned during the call, but my concern would be that the prospect will surely ask questions that telemarketers and the rest of us can't answer, such as...What is the interest rate? How long will this take? What is the process? How long has the lender been around, etc., etc.

I personally would rather just email them or post the swipes as described in the course, on LinkedIn and classified sites, but to each their own I guess. I just can't see an upside to being involved in the process, even telemarketing.

When you can't answer the questions to the customer's satisfaction, you can forget about ever closing the deal IMHO. So why risk losing a potential client, just because you want to be involved more in the process? Is it an ego thing? Or is it you don't trust the process or you're a control freak? Either way, equates to you blowing the sale and working way harder than you have to for no gain.
santobie is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to santobie For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 03:16 PM   #1165
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 23
Thanked 74 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was looking on Craigslist today and i noticed that someone was using the CW image from the application page and had their straight affiliate link below it.
AntonyB is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 05:32 PM   #1166
The Memphis Gourmet
War Room Member
 
Joey Starkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Home of the King
Posts: 264
Thanks: 154
Thanked 99 Times in 70 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AntonyB View Post

I was looking on Craigslist today and i noticed that someone was using the CW image from the application page and had their straight affiliate link below it.
Chances are if you are using an affiliate link with no masking it is NOT going to get clicked.
Joey Starkey is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 06:38 PM   #1167
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by santobie View Post

This is very good information....a real workable way to gather leads from Craigslist.

It also occurred to me that some people may be putting up ads with a straight affiliate link rather than masking it with a domain name. I suspect that all ads posted like that will come down...similar to trying to post a raw affiliate link in an Adwords campaign. It's probably not gonna happen.
santobie and chuckharris . . .

. . . a BIG Thank you for lending me your thoughts. I reposted to CL with a more generic watered down version and no links except to the CL reply email. It is now live. Great tips everyone!! I appreciate all your generous help.

I just wanted to get over that ghosting hurdle. Now onto the next step.
Shawsy is offline  
Unread 8th Mar 2013, 09:49 PM   #1168
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 25
Thanks: 62
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by buffnstuff View Post

Yes, I did hear that mentioned during the call, but my concern would be that the prospect will surely ask questions that telemarketers and the rest of us can't answer, such as...What is the interest rate? How long will this take? What is the process? How long has the lender been around, etc., etc.

I personally would rather just email them or post the swipes as described in the course, on LinkedIn and classified sites, but to each their own I guess. I just can't see an upside to being involved in the process, even telemarketing.

When you can't answer the questions to the customer's satisfaction, you can forget about ever closing the deal IMHO. So why risk losing a potential client, just because you want to be involved more in the process? Is it an ego thing? Or is it you don't trust the process or you're a control freak? Either way, equates to you blowing the sale and working way harder than you have to for no gain.
Yeah I'm with you on strategy but most would agree (that know what they are talking about) that cold calling will produce the quickest results.

Why? It's because you will get an answer right then and there if they could use
some cash for their business. I'm mean in a way that beats hoping someone
is seeing your ad amongst the many, or opening your email, or noticing your
Linkedin promotion. All of those work as they have been tested but whats a
sure way of getting answers NOW and not next week. CALL!

So say you start calling beauty salons right?

Hi are you the owner of Carols Beauty Salon?
No who is this?
Sam. I'm calling on behalf of Credit Wise Advisors could you just simply
ask your boss if they could use cash for their business?

What's the chances of an owner, if they are there, jumping on the phone when
cash is mentioned? 50/50? I don't know but like Sarkis said its a pretty
desperate market out there.

So if the owner jumps on and they say:

Hi this is Carol
Hi Carol I just want to make this real brief. My name is Sam and I'm
calling on behalf of Credit Wise Advisors. We are having great success
with getting businesses in your industry approved for loans. Could your
business use cash right now?

They then ask a question like:
Yes I'm interested but whats your interest rate?

It doesn't really matter what they ask. Here's the answer:

That's a great question. My job is to give you our contact details but our professional lenders will answer any question that you have. May I give
you the contact details right now?


Now will you lose credibility because you're honest and tell the owner
that it's above your pay grade and you're merely calling to provide
contact details? I don't know about that one.

The job is to prospect. Can you use cash Mr. Biz owner? Okay great.
Here's the doorway (your website)

I know most on this thread if not all will not attempt cold calling but
I imagine if you called 150 businesses a day and asked the same question
(could your biz use cash) you would start to see consistent optins to your
affiliate page.

When I grow a pair I might try this and do a case study for this thread.

Until then Happy Hunting everybody.

Sam
samrand is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 05:21 AM   #1169
Sandy Tobin
War Room Member
 
santobie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 105
Thanks: 25
Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am not sure that I agree entirely with this. I particularly am distrustful of people who "cold call" me with their offers of credit or what not. If I am looking for a credit line I am going to research things on my own rather than trusting a stranger who calls me with their own sales agenda.

Does that mean that cold calls are not successful? No. If you make enough calls you will probably "land a fish." In the same way, if you make any type of promotion to a large enough number of people you will probably "land a fish." It just seems to me that "cold calling" requires the least amount of creativity and the most amount of brash.

I have done "cold calling" on businesses to get them to look at employee assistance benefit packages. I always found it distasteful---a way of imposing my time on theirs. I found (for me) that there are better ways to get the word out if you truly have a service worth talking about.

Originally Posted by samrand View Post

Yeah I'm with you on strategy but most would agree (that know what they are talking about) that cold calling will produce the quickest results.

Why? It's because you will get an answer right then and there if they could use
some cash for their business. I'm mean in a way that beats hoping someone
is seeing your ad amongst the many, or opening your email, or noticing your
Linkedin promotion. All of those work as they have been tested but whats a
sure way of getting answers NOW and not next week. CALL!

So say you start calling beauty salons right?

Hi are you the owner of Carols Beauty Salon?
No who is this?
Sam. I'm calling on behalf of Credit Wise Advisors could you just simply
ask your boss if they could use cash for their business?

What's the chances of an owner, if they are there, jumping on the phone when
cash is mentioned? 50/50? I don't know but like Sarkis said its a pretty
desperate market out there.

So if the owner jumps on and they say:

Hi this is Carol
Hi Carol I just want to make this real brief. My name is Sam and I'm
calling on behalf of Credit Wise Advisors. We are having great success
with getting businesses in your industry approved for loans. Could your
business use cash right now?

They then ask a question like:
Yes I'm interested but whats your interest rate?

It doesn't really matter what they ask. Here's the answer:

That's a great question. My job is to give you our contact details but our professional lenders will answer any question that you have. May I give
you the contact details right now?


Now will you lose credibility because you're honest and tell the owner
that it's above your pay grade and you're merely calling to provide
contact details? I don't know about that one.

The job is to prospect. Can you use cash Mr. Biz owner? Okay great.
Here's the doorway (your website)

I know most on this thread if not all will not attempt cold calling but
I imagine if you called 150 businesses a day and asked the same question
(could your biz use cash) you would start to see consistent optins to your
affiliate page.

When I grow a pair I might try this and do a case study for this thread.

Until then Happy Hunting everybody.

Sam
santobie is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to santobie For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 07:07 AM   #1170
Sandy Tobin
War Room Member
 
santobie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 105
Thanks: 25
Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am considering promoting it..so that must mean I think it is 'worth talking about."

I like that Sarkis has a history in the field and has "vetted" these loan sources. I know that businesses need funding. I have walked through numerous businesses that have closed, downsized, or become shadows of what they used to be---and it has made me sick. I have counseled numerous employees whose lives have been devastated by the recession. I have watched our own business struggle with payroll.

The question is not why wouldn't I inform someone of a potentially useful service---but how would I inform them.

Originally Posted by samrand View Post

Yes great point. Question is do you feel
this is a service worth talking about.

If so why couldn't you call them and let them know
that your service is worth informing them about?
santobie is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 07:36 AM   #1171
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 25
Thanks: 62
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@santobie I hear what you're saying. This is
my third time rewriting this post because I don't want
to come off too blunt but what is it you suggest for people
that want to start getting results and consistency right away?

What other form of marketing? Cold emailing?
Craigslist?

You find cold calling distasteful and uncreative but
there's a handful of Professional offline marketers in the
offline section of this forum that will tell you that's the way to
go for real results quickly.

Is it so distasteful to cold call a business
to let them know that Credit Wise Advisors can be
of financial assistance to them?

Or should I wait until they find my beautiful ad?

Do you want to be found or do you want to let people
know you are there?

I don't see anything wrong with either of
the two when done tastefully (it's all relative I suppose)

Sam
samrand is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 08:20 AM   #1172
Sandy Tobin
War Room Member
 
santobie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 105
Thanks: 25
Thanked 32 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If you wish to cold call that is certainly your prerogative and many people will say it works. This entire warrior forum is likewise loaded with perhaps DOZENS of other marketing strategies (that are "consistent and get results" ) for offline and online marketers---and this offer can be promoted in both offline and online channels. Sarkis has even given a few. I am not sure that it makes sense for me to run through a long litany of different strategies when the forum itself is dripping with ideas. Everyone has to find their own comfort zone and utilize their own skill set in creating their own marketing strategy. Something that works for one marketer may not work for another marketer.






Originally Posted by samrand View Post

@santobie I hear what you're saying. This is
my third time rewriting this post because I don't want
to come off too blunt but what is it you suggest for people
that want to start getting results and consistency right away?

What other form of marketing? Cold emailing?
Craigslist?

You find cold calling distasteful and uncreative but
there's a handful of Professional offline marketers in the
offline section of this forum that will tell you that's the way to
go for real results quickly.

Is it so distasteful to cold call a business
to let them know that Credit Wise Advisors can be
of financial assistance to them?

Or should I wait until they find my beautiful ad?

Do you want to be found or do you want to let people
know you are there?

I don't see anything wrong with either of
the two when done tastefully (it's all relative I suppose)

Sam
santobie is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to santobie For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 08:27 AM   #1173
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Cali16's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,071
Thanks: 3,696
Thanked 2,123 Times in 1,015 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sam,

Sarkis has provided multiple ways to connect with business owners. He just recently added some information on telemarketing as well. If you're inexperienced with cold calling and uncomfortable with it, then it probably isn't going to be the most effective route for you. However, you won't know until you try.

There is no "magic formula" with regards to what will get you results right away, as there are too many variables involved. Some people have done really well with LinkedIn, while others are reporting dismal results. Same with Craigslist and emailing. Just pick one and start working it. Then test and tweak it as you go.
Cali16 is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 10:57 AM   #1174
The Memphis Gourmet
War Room Member
 
Joey Starkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Home of the King
Posts: 264
Thanks: 154
Thanked 99 Times in 70 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When exactly does the cookie set? Upon clicking on the affiliate link to visit the page or upon filling out the form?
Joey Starkey is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 11:29 AM   #1175
The REAL Chuck Harris
War Room Member
 
chuckharris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Denver, CO USA
Posts: 196
Thanks: 256
Thanked 364 Times in 159 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joey Starkey View Post

When exactly does the cookie set? Upon clicking on the affiliate link to visit the page or upon filling out the form?
Cookies are set by visiting a webpage.
chuckharris is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 01:18 PM   #1176
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 25
Thanks: 62
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@santobie @cal16 yeah sorry I wasn't looking for marketing advice.
I was moreso putting out there that Cold calling will get you a yes or
no answer right away.

No other strategy will get you results that fast. That was my point.
Of course there's no magic button (unless you get in with a good bank manager)

I think I made it clear that I won't cold call but I put it out
here for people who might be impatient with "textual marketing"
and want to do more of a direct response approach.

If you know of a faster way to get a yes/no response other than cold calling
please share Ladies.

Sam
samrand is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 02:30 PM   #1177
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 83
Thanks: 23
Thanked 62 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Why don't you just ask the guys who are making the thousands of bucks per day as per the sales thread !
Advanpro is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 02:51 PM   #1178
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 25
Thanks: 62
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Advanpro View Post

Why don't you just ask the guys who are making the thousands of bucks per day as per the sales thread !
Lol. The guy from Kenya ain't giving up his
LinkedIn strategy yet. Can't say I blame him.
samrand is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 03:05 PM   #1179
MyTargetBiz.com
War Room Member
 
mydream247's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 564
Thanks: 760
Thanked 460 Times in 314 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Don't really matter how many deals you can get, what matters is getting funded and getting paid. Even guy from Kenya how much actual income has he received in his bank account? Not trying to be negative, but for me the income is why I am putting in 6 hours per day to promote this, maybe others like checking back office and seeing opt its great but when you look at commissions what o you see. I will continue to promote this but would really like to make income.
mydream247 is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 03:18 PM   #1180
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
buffnstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 115
Thanks: 74
Thanked 83 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm with you...I agree cold calling may work for some but when you don't have the answers and try to pawn it off to a third party, I don't think it would have that great of results. I'd be thinking to myself, if you don't have the answers and you're not the lender, then why are you calling and bothering me?

I try to always put myself in my prospects place. If someone calls me out of the blue and offers me cash, I'm thinking, why would a legitimate lender call me? Immediately my spidy senses would kick in to gear, and I'd be thinking this is a scam and probably say no thanks, not interested and hang up.

Now in the time spent calling, waiting for the owner to come to the phone then the above dialog, I could have scraped another 50 or so emails, placed an ad, or something less time consuming and more productive.

If cold calling on the phone works for you, then I wish you all the best, but I've got better and more productive things to do with my time.

Originally Posted by santobie View Post

I am not sure that I agree entirely with this. I particularly am distrustful of people who "cold call" me with their offers of credit or what not. If I am looking for a credit line I am going to research things on my own rather than trusting a stranger who calls me with their own sales agenda.

Does that mean that cold calls are not successful? No. If you make enough calls you will probably "land a fish." In the same way, if you make any type of promotion to a large enough number of people you will probably "land a fish." It just seems to me that "cold calling" requires the least amount of creativity and the most amount of brash.

I have done "cold calling" on businesses to get them to look at employee assistance benefit packages. I always found it distasteful---a way of imposing my time on theirs. I found (for me) that there are better ways to get the word out if you truly have a service worth talking about.
buffnstuff is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 03:25 PM   #1181
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 25
Thanks: 62
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mydream247 View Post

Don't really matter how many deals you can get, what matters is getting funded and getting paid. Even guy from Kenya how much actual income has he received in his bank account? Not trying to be negative, but for me the income is why I am putting in 6 hours per day to promote this, maybe others like checking back office and seeing opt its great but when you look at commissions what o you see. I will continue to promote this but would really like to make income.
Exactly! That's why it's good to get as many opt ins
as you can from targeted businesses because ultimately
there will be a percentage who just don't finish the process
or get declined.

I could be wrong but the guy from Kenya is receiving
that kind of money not just getting a bunch of pre-approvals.

I believe he was working the system before Sarkis launched it.
samrand is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 03:27 PM   #1182
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 83
Thanks: 23
Thanked 62 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by samrand View Post

Lol. The guy from Kenya ain't giving up his
LinkedIn strategy yet. Can't say I blame him.
Yeah but that is only one guy what about the rest ?
Advanpro is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Advanpro For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 03:32 PM   #1183
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 25
Thanks: 62
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by buffnstuff View Post

I'm with you...I agree cold calling may work for some but when you don't have the answers and try to pawn it off to a third party, I don't think it would have that great of results. I'd be thinking to myself, if you don't have the answers and you're not the lender, then why are you calling and bothering me?

I try to always put myself in my prospects place. If someone calls me out of the blue and offers me cash, I'm thinking, why would a legitimate lender call me? Immediately my spidy senses would kick in to gear, and I'd be thinking this is a scam and probably say no thanks, not interested and hang up.

Now in the time spent calling, waiting for the owner to come to the phone then the above dialog, I could have scraped another 50 or so emails, placed an ad, or something less time consuming and more productive.

If cold calling on the phone works for you, then I wish you all the best, but I've got better and more productive things to do with my time.
Yes unfortunately cold calling is a numbers game but best of
luck with your email scraping.

Let us know your response rate if you're actually
able to inbox more than 40% of them.
samrand is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 04:09 PM   #1184
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 25
Thanks: 62
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm going to start emailing myself once I get a certain
swipe from Sarkis.

Later on down the troth where we start having affiliates
underneath us I think I would rather have them telemarket
with lists I provide than relying on some bulk emailer or
100 gmails sent a day.

Anyways time to go bug Sarkis on Skype.

Good luck all

Sam
samrand is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 04:36 PM   #1185
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Cali16's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,071
Thanks: 3,696
Thanked 2,123 Times in 1,015 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by buffnstuff View Post

I try to always put myself in my prospects place. If someone calls me out of the blue and offers me cash, I'm thinking, why would a legitimate lender call me? Immediately my spidy senses would kick in to gear, and I'd be thinking this is a scam and probably say no thanks, not interested and hang up.
These were my thoughts as well with regards to cold calling. That's why I definitely don't think it's true that "cold calling will get you a [legitimate] yes or no answer right away." A business owner who's desperate for cash isn't necessarily going to tell you that if he doesn't know you or trust you. So the "immediate answer" you get may not be an honest one - rather, just one to get you off the phone quickly in many cases.

As for getting emails into the inbox; we've been discussing that at length in the chat room and there are some interesting factors that appear to be playing a role there that have nothing to do with the email content itself. People are tweaking things and some are now reporting having 100% success getting them to the inbox.

This is not an "overnight success" opportunity. It's going to take tweaking, testing, and time and effort. Sarkis did share some very positive results from new members (not the guy from Africa) with us in the chat room yesterday, so his marketing methods are working, but again, everyone is going to have different results. I think you'll find it more productive to go there for the answers to your questions about marketing rather than post them in this thread.
Cali16 is offline  
Unread 9th Mar 2013, 04:50 PM   #1186
Active Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 29
Thanks: 21
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, maybe I'm a little slow, but I'm trying to get the big picture & order of things. I realize we should all being doing this the free and manual way until we are up and running and making $, however, I'm trying to get my head around the structure and what/when I should be doing things and what tools are best for what.

Mobile Renegade - is a scraper?
Mega Mailer - is a mailer that allows you to email in bulk? Is this an email client or is it the actual mailing service?
Mandrill - is the auto responder & mailing service that allows you to send in bulk. What is the difference between Mega and Mandrill? Pro/con? Just trying to understand.
Auto Responder Revolution - great tips! It talks about using an Auto Responder & a service to do your mailings and the exact steps to get it to happen. So is what's mentioned in here the way to go?

I know there are a million ways to do the business. I'm only asking what is the recommended way if we are planning to do bulk emailing? I'm pretty new, not technical, and completely confused with all the tools mentioned & want to do what's best. Any thoughts?
LList is offline  
Unread 10th Mar 2013, 02:58 AM   #1187
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Cali16's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 1,071
Thanks: 3,696
Thanked 2,123 Times in 1,015 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

LList, the best place (at the moment) to get your questions answered is in the chat room. There are a lot of helpful, knowledgeable people there, particularly about emailing. I think you'll have much better luck there than here in the WSO thread.
Cali16 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Cali16 For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Mar 2013, 05:43 AM   #1188
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 156
Thanks: 15
Thanked 102 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

yes. go in to the chat in the member area or go on skype or call sarkis. that's where you will get the help you need for sure
anwiii is offline  
Unread 10th Mar 2013, 10:20 AM   #1189
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 83
Thanks: 23
Thanked 62 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How long does the lender take to complete an application for funding ?
Advanpro is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Advanpro For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Mar 2013, 11:51 AM   #1190
Active Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 29
Thanks: 21
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Cali16 and Anwii - I will do that. I'll wait until there is a little more chatter in there before I ask the question(s). I notice the chat goes in spirts. Great stuff and good collaboration, but if you ask a question when no one is chattering, it gets lost. Thanks!!
LList is offline  
Unread 10th Mar 2013, 01:49 PM   #1191
Warrior on the Attack!
War Room Member
 
creditbuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Here 'n there, but usually just here.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 553
Thanked 319 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

JUST A REMINDER FOLKS
GO TO MEMBER AREA AND CLICK ON CHAT ON THE LEFT AND JOIN IN... WE GOT A FRESH BATCH OF PIZZA AND BEER ENOUGH FOR ALL and this time Anwiii only get's one slice and one bottle!

Friggin hog!
creditbuilder is offline  
Unread 10th Mar 2013, 02:00 PM   #1192
MyTargetBiz.com
War Room Member
 
mydream247's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 564
Thanks: 760
Thanked 460 Times in 314 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Has anyone had Client who has been funded?
mydream247 is offline  
Unread 10th Mar 2013, 02:01 PM   #1193
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
buffnstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 115
Thanks: 74
Thanked 83 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

That's impossible to answer. There are too many variables but in a perfect world less than a week, but again...It all depends on the prospect getting all of the information to the lender and their time frame for doing it.

Originally Posted by Advanpro View Post

How long does the lender take to complete an application for funding ?
buffnstuff is offline  
Unread 11th Mar 2013, 01:22 PM   #1194
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 37
Thanked 34 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I can't log in to the chat. It tried using my btkex membership info to log in and that didn't work, so I clicked "create account" and filled in the information, but that didn't work either. Any help please?
CoolitDown is offline  
Unread 11th Mar 2013, 01:35 PM   #1195
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 0
Thanks: 9
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

CoolitDown,

Try using Google Chrome.
antfer is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antfer For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Mar 2013, 08:38 PM   #1196
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
scdayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Shhh....Area 51
Posts: 270
Thanks: 170
Thanked 61 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I tried asking this in the member area chat, but didn't get an answer so I'll try here.

I've seen people in this thread mention filling out a W9 form, but I haven't seen this form so I'm wondering where is it located and are there instructions on what needs to be filled out and where or who I need to send it to?

Thanks,

Stephen
scdayton is offline  
Unread 11th Mar 2013, 08:59 PM   #1197
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by scdayton View Post

I tried asking this in the member area chat, but didn't get an answer so I'll try here.

I've seen people in this thread mention filling out a W9 form, but I haven't seen this form so I'm wondering where is it located and are there instructions on what needs to be filled out and where or who I need to send it to?

Thanks,

Stephen
This was attached to your welcome email when you first signed up - along with the Affiliate Commission Payment form. Instructions are included on each form.
TLayne is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to TLayne For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Mar 2013, 10:30 PM   #1198
HyperActive Warrior
 
robo916's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 113
Thanks: 28
Thanked 56 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hope this opens up tomorrow again as it says. I'm ready!
robo916 is offline  
Unread 11th Mar 2013, 10:33 PM   #1199
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 153
Thanks: 14
Thanked 53 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mydream247 View Post

Has anyone had Client who has been funded?
The answer is no, at least for the applications that I have submitted so far. I have not heard anyone say that they have actually had a deal funded and been paid a commission in the chat room. Of course, I'm not in the chat room 24/7 so there may have been some that have been funded. Also, funding can take a while so it may be too early to pass judgement.
troon is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to troon For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Mar 2013, 11:29 PM   #1200
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , .
Posts: 15
Thanks: 5
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [WSO OF THE DAY, AGAIN!] [INSANE] AUTOMATED System WITH Raving Reviews of people EARNING $$ ALRE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

opening again??
MarketTNT is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
$500, automated, banking, day, insane, joke, judge, sick, system, yup

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:42 PM.