Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 23rd Jan 2014, 10:34 PM   #151
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 65
Thanks: 29
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

couple of additional questions if you don't mind,

(1) you have mentioned that "attracting customers and potential customers and if you don't have a system in place that shows you exactly how to do it. I cover the customer-getting part in great detail, inside the course.",will it be using any external tools? or additional software needs to find out leads or such?

I'm not in position to spend extra for any tools at this moment but if you showing so call free method, would be great. please advise.

(2) If I purchased the course and if seek advise on OTHER prospecting way / method to contact so called prospect, will you advise or provide help / guidance on that? via pm or email? sure not bug you much but at least seek advise some point if I stuck or need to find way to get more leads.

Thanks again for answering some of the my queries I asked earlier. I'm just 1 step away from buying ;-) Look forward to hear from you.
vasionit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jan 2014, 10:55 PM   #152
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your additional questions...glad to help!

I've answered each of your questions below:

(1) you have mentioned that "attracting customers and potential customers and if you don't have a system in place that shows you exactly how to do it. I cover the customer-getting part in great detail, inside the course.",will it be using any external tools? or additional software needs to find out leads or such? I'm not in position to spend extra for any tools at this moment but if you showing so call free method, would be great. please advise.

No, you will not need to purchase any external tools to implement the customer-getting method. The 5-step customer-getting method that I teach you is completely free to implement! I do recommend using an autoresponder with this business, but I do also explain other ways that you could run this business without using an autoresponder. In the course, I also provide a link for you to get your first month's autoresponder service for $1, without any obligation after the first month. Within the first month, though, you should be able to easily substantiate the cost of the autoresponder. Either way, though, you can always cancel the autoresponder at any time if you'd like, because they offer a month-to-month arrangement with no contracts.

(2) If I purchased the course and if seek advise on OTHER prospecting way / method to contact so called prospect, will you advise or provide help / guidance on that? via pm or email? sure not bug you much but at least seek advise some point if I stuck or need to find way to get more leads.

I would be glad to share my thoughts with you, if you have other customer-getting ideas in mind, but the free method that I teach in the course is exactly what has worked best for me. So, I'll be glad to offer my opinions on any other ideas you might have, but please just keep in mind that I've only personally implemented the method that I teach in the course because that is what has worked best for me.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by vasionit View Post

couple of additional questions if you don't mind,

(1) you have mentioned that "attracting customers and potential customers and if you don't have a system in place that shows you exactly how to do it. I cover the customer-getting part in great detail, inside the course.",will it be using any external tools? or additional software needs to find out leads or such?

I'm not in position to spend extra for any tools at this moment but if you showing so call free method, would be great. please advise.

(2) If I purchased the course and if seek advise on OTHER prospecting way / method to contact so called prospect, will you advise or provide help / guidance on that? via pm or email? sure not bug you much but at least seek advise some point if I stuck or need to find way to get more leads.

Thanks again for answering some of the my queries I asked earlier. I'm just 1 step away from buying ;-) Look forward to hear from you.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jan 2014, 12:41 AM   #153
New Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
rivulguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just purchased and must say I'm impressed. I have to ask, though - are you practicing what you preach and using this business model yourself? If so, what kind of success have you had?
rivulguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jan 2014, 02:34 AM   #154
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi rivulguy,

Thank you for your recent purchase and your kind words about the course...I'm glad you're impressed!

Yes, I practice what I preach and I use this business model myself. I earn a full-time income using this business model. I've also included some special, extra items in the course. I've included these extra items because I wanted to give everyone an added advantage when implementing the course materials.

Thanks again for your purchase and your positive feedback on the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by rivulguy View Post

I just purchased and must say I'm impressed. I have to ask, though - are you practicing what you preach and using this business model yourself? If so, what kind of success have you had?
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2014, 12:43 PM   #155
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This sounds really interesting, Terry!

I've seen references to the fact that no face-to-face type selling is necessary. So is it accurate that businesses/clients could just as easily be brought on board from other parts of the country for example? Or does it work better in one's local area? Thanks!
wilman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wilman For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Jan 2014, 03:11 PM   #156
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi wilman,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

Yes, you're correct and that's a great point! The business owners and business professionals can be anywhere. They don't even need to be in the same country as you, because you'll never be meeting with them or speaking with them over the phone.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by wilman View Post

This sounds really interesting, Terry!

I've seen references to the fact that no face-to-face type selling is necessary. So is it accurate that businesses/clients could just as easily be brought on board from other parts of the country for example? Or does it work better in one's local area? Thanks!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jan 2014, 04:34 PM   #157
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 265
Thanks: 0
Thanked 37 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am a retired individual, so I would liked to know if I can work this business part time?

Thanks
George
gmarklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jan 2014, 04:38 PM   #158
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi George,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

Yes, this business can be run part-time. A major benefit to this business model is that you can work on it whenever you'd like. Similarly, you do not have to work on this business during "traditional, 9-5" business hours. You can work on this at night, early in the morning, on weekends, or any other time that you'd like to work on this.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by gmarklin View Post

I am a retired individual, so I would liked to know if I can work this business part time?

Thanks
George
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Jan 2014, 04:55 PM   #159
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 265
Thanks: 0
Thanked 37 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Terry,
You mentioned we need a website, Is this a wordpress site or what, and do you give instructions on setting it up?

I am a real newbie so I think I would need some very detailed instructions with this course?

Thanks
George
gmarklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2014, 05:27 PM   #160
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Chicago il
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well you convinced me,
Just purchased and will dig in first thing in the morning...
quidmark is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to quidmark For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Jan 2014, 05:46 PM   #161
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi George,

Thank you for your additional questions and your continued interest in the course.

Yes, the course provides extremely detailed instructions on how to set up the site. Specifically, the course is laid out in a step-by-step picture format, with numbered instructions and arrows, showing you exactly what to do at every step. The site is Wordpress-based and I even show you how to install Wordpress if you've never done that before. The instructions have been written and formatted with the assumption that you do not know how to do anything that I teach in the course. I show you, in picture format, how to do everything that I discuss in the course. Additionally, if anything is ever unclear, you will have direct access to me via email. I answer any emails I receive within 24 hours 99% of the time (in very rare cases, it might take up to 48 hours to respond). While the course instructions are extremely detailed, you can always email me if you're ever stuck on anything.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by gmarklin View Post

Terry,
You mentioned we need a website, Is this a wordpress site or what, and do you give instructions on setting it up?

I am a real newbie so I think I would need some very detailed instructions with this course?

Thanks
George
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2014, 05:47 PM   #162
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi quidmark,

Thanks for just picking up the course.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions after going through the main course and the FAQs!

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by quidmark View Post

Well you convinced me,
Just purchased and will dig in first thing in the morning...
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Feb 2014, 04:27 PM   #163
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 79
Thanks: 105
Thanked 149 Times in 126 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

I purchased your course about a week ago and just wanted to let you know that today I have finished all the steps in the course and I am now ready to rock and promote this baby hard lol. ( I work a full time job 12 hours a day so took my time with the setup ).

I also wanted to let you know that this course is absolutely Brilliant!!, and was so easy to complete the steps. My god I think a paint by number course would have been more difficult LOL.

I am going to follow the day to day steps on promoting this business myself to start with, but because of time restraints, I may just outsource this task to really speed things up

Just want to say thank you for such a great course and at such a low price, I'm sure you could have charged much more ( But glad you didn't ). For anyone sitting on the fence, I suggest you get off now and purchase this course, I believe it will prove to be the real deal with any and all action takers!!

Thank you Again, and I will report back with my results!

Alton

Last edited on 2nd Feb 2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: forgotten text added
Alton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Feb 2014, 09:43 PM   #164
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Alton,

Thank you very much for your purchase and your positive feedback on the course!

I'm really happy to hear that you're taking action and that you have everything set up. I'm also really glad that you found the steps easy to follow.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions!

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by Alton View Post

Hi Terry,

I purchased your course about a week ago and just wanted to let you know that today I have finished all the steps in the course and I am now ready to rock and promote this baby hard lol. ( I work a full time job 12 hours a day so took my time with the setup ).

I also wanted to let you know that this course is absolutely Brilliant!!, and was so easy to complete the steps. My god I think a paint by number course would have been more difficult LOL.

I am going to follow the day to day steps on promoting this business myself to start with, but because of time restraints, I may just outsource this task to really speed things up

Just want to say thank you for such a great course and at such a low price, I'm sure you could have charged much more ( But glad you didn't ). For anyone sitting on the fence, I suggest you get off now and purchase this course, I believe it will prove to be the real deal with any and all action takers!!

Thank you Again, and I will report back with my results!

Alton
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Feb 2014, 02:14 PM   #165
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,
Looks like you hit it out of the park again. I know youve probably already said thid but is this a business that one could confidently run full time? Not a quit your job tomorrow deal but can is it possible down the road or would you say its more of a side hustle.
Phenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Feb 2014, 04:00 PM   #166
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Phenco,

Thank you for your kind words and your question about the course.

This business model could definitely be done on a full-time basis. Of course, with any business, you wouldn't want to quit your job until your business is earning the amount of money that you want it to be earning.

There's a strong recurring income component to this business, which is a big plus, because it can allow you to generate revenue that is more predictable, as compared to businesses where your income is solely based on how many new sales you get each month. Having a more predictable source of recurring, passive revenue provides more stability than businesses that solely rely on how many new sales you get from one month to the next. In that regard, I think it's fair to say that the recurring income aspect of this business makes it a lot easier for people to transition, from their full-time jobs, into this business.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by Phenco View Post

Hi Terry,
Looks like you hit it out of the park again. I know youve probably already said thid but is this a business that one could confidently run full time? Not a quit your job tomorrow deal but can is it possible down the road or would you say its more of a side hustle.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Feb 2014, 04:56 PM   #167
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi everyone,

I'm interested in hearing from any other purchasers regarding the results they've been getting. Several have said "I'm on my way" but we haven't seen any followup. Hopefully some thread followers will reply.

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with this business!

beakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Feb 2014, 01:26 AM   #168
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: All over
Posts: 53
Thanks: 124
Thanked 56 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by beakman View Post

hi everyone,

I'm interested in hearing from any other purchasers regarding the results they've been getting. Several have said "I'm on my way" but we haven't seen any followup. Hopefully some thread followers will reply.

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with this business!


I think there are 2 reason why you don't see this…¨

1 The wso does not work… Take any wso in here and most of them promise you x amount of money… You never see buyers come back and say " Yes, I made 2000 dollars last week just by implementing whats taught

2.. The wso does indeed work but people "forget" to leave their reviews.. I surely hope this course fell into category no 2.

ps I am one of the buyers and so far (1/4 of the way) its really good
spicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Feb 2014, 11:40 AM   #169
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi spicky,

Thank you for your recent purchase and your kind words about the course.

I agree with the two reasons that you mentioned, as to why people don't come back to leave reviews on a lot of the WSO threads. I've also been told, on two separate occasions, from two different people who have purchased my course, that they don't leave reviews discussing their results, because when they do, they get tons and tons of PM's from people, asking them tons of questions. Personally, I never realized that type of thing occurred, because I don't buy other WSO's, but this is what I have been told by two different customers of mine, who have each had success with my training course. In both emails I received from my customers, they were essentially apologizing for not being able to post their results, and they were just letting me know that their businesses are doing well. This is something I would have never even realized was an issue, if I hadn't gotten these messages from my customers. If I'd just gotten one message like this from one customer, I'd view it more as an isolated incident. Since two different customers of mine have each made a point of sending me messages, telling me that they basically get inundated with WF private messages, when they share their results, I tend to think that it's more of a common thing than just an isolated incident. I just wanted to share this one other reason, as to why some folks don't leave results-based reviews, because it's something I would have never even realized was an issue if I hadn't been told that this occurs, from two different customers of mine.

Thanks again for your purchase and your kind words about the course.

-Terry


Originally Posted by spicky View Post

I think there are 2 reason why you don't see this…¨

1 The wso does not work… Take any wso in here and most of them promise you x amount of money… You never see buyers come back and say " Yes, I made 2000 dollars last week just by implementing whats taught

2.. The wso does indeed work but people "forget" to leave their reviews.. I surely hope this course fell into category no 2.

ps I am one of the buyers and so far (1/4 of the way) its really good
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Feb 2014, 07:39 PM   #170
Enjoying Affiliate Life!
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: india
Posts: 17
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I Hav submitted one Query on your previous wso page also, still to be answered. which one would be best for me in order to make money quicker?
affilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Feb 2014, 08:13 PM   #171
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi affilian,

I answered your other post over 3 1/2 hours ago, so I'm not sure why you aren't seeing the response I posted or why you're saying that your post has yet to be answered.

Here's the link to the page containing the post I wrote, in reply to your question:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-forum-36.html

In both businesses, you could theoretically be making money within the first 1-2 weeks that you begin implementing the day-to-day steps, so I couldn't tell you which one would make money quicker for you.

Thanks again for your questions and your interest in my courses.

-Terry

Originally Posted by affilian View Post

I Hav submitted one Query on your previous wso page also, still to be answered. which one would be best for me in order to make money quicker?
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2014, 07:20 PM   #172
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 205
Thanks: 11
Thanked 26 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

this looks like part of the road I want to go down, after reading all the posts here. I am going to take a stab at it, and put my own twist on it as I learn the course, look forward to working with you Terry
mikeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2014, 07:26 PM   #173
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 205
Thanks: 11
Thanked 26 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

purchased the course
mikeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Feb 2014, 09:31 PM   #174
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi mikeb1,

Thank you for your recent purchase of the course!

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions after going through the main course and the FAQs.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by mikeb1 View Post

this looks like part of the road I want to go down, after reading all the posts here. I am going to take a stab at it, and put my own twist on it as I learn the course, look forward to working with you Terry
Originally Posted by mikeb1 View Post

purchased the course
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Feb 2014, 03:15 PM   #175
cyberbiz
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 28
Thanks: 134
Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,
Thank you, for TLBB! Affiliate marketing with a twist. I love it.
StephenSmithE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Feb 2014, 08:35 PM   #176
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your recent purchase and your kind words about the course!

I'm really glad to hear that you're happy with the training. Keep in mind that you can also go in many other different directions with this business model, beyond affiliate marketing!

If you have any questions at any point, please feel free to email me!

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by StephenSmithE View Post

Hi Terry,
Thank you, for TLBB! Affiliate marketing with a twist. I love it.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2014, 01:04 PM   #177
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
etmcl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 69
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this wso completely different from the thread you are selling at:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ior-forum.html

The testimonials on both wso's are exactly the same. Which product were the testimonials referring to if they are different?
etmcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Feb 2014, 01:35 PM   #178
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi etmcl,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

Yes, this WSO is completely different from my other WSO. The sentence directly above the testimonials on this WSO says, "In case you’re not familiar with me, please feel free to check out some of the results that my customers received with my last training course:" Hope that clears up any confusion.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by etmcl View Post

Is this wso completely different from the thread you are selling at:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ior-forum.html

The testimonials on both wso's are exactly the same. Which product were the testimonials referring to if they are different?
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Feb 2014, 11:12 AM   #179
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This question may have been answered, I don't know.
I'm just very eager to know the answer.

Will these work outside the US? I'm from Asia (The Philippines)
albventures is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Feb 2014, 11:55 AM   #180
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi albventures,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

Yes, you can definitely do this from outside of the US too.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by albventures View Post

This question may have been answered, I don't know.
I'm just very eager to know the answer.

Will these work outside the US? I'm from Asia (The Philippines)
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Mar 2014, 02:49 PM   #181
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered it..
Will update you guys in few days to share my review
Rev0lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Mar 2014, 03:19 PM   #182
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Rev0lt,

Thank you for your recent purchase.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions after going through the main course and the FAQs.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Rev0lt View Post

Just ordered it..
Will update you guys in few days to share my review
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Mar 2014, 03:16 PM   #183
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
Claire Koch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: lex, ky,
Posts: 2,284
Thanks: 528
Thanked 729 Times in 576 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought this last night I had to wait for funds to be available. I also bought terry's other course.

This is just what I was after being a person who is into freelancing and offline marketing. BTW if that is your field this is an amazing done for solution.

But if you are a newbie to these areas or even just into affiliate marketing this will work for you as well.

Unlike other Wso's everything and I mean everything you need to make money in many ways is provided.

The approach will have people eating out of your hands.

What I love most of all is the flexibility. You are not tied into any particular anything. You can take this done for you information and make it anything you want to make it to be.

To be honest most WSO's are undone. Its rare to get a done for you at this price. But even more rare to get a done for you that becomes YOURS ALONE.

Terry you outdid yourself this time. My hats off to you. You are providing such an amazing asset to the warriors and to every type of warrior at that, from newbie to us old hats, we all can use this even these guys that think they've got it down pat.

The strategy is a strategy you can easily do sitting behind your computer if you just want to do that and its geared that way.
Claire Koch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Claire Koch For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Mar 2014, 04:18 PM   #184
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Claire,

Thanks for your purchase and for sharing such nice words about the course.

I appreciate you pointing out that this can be applied in many different ways, whether people just want to do affiliate marketing or if they want to do things in the offline or freelancing world.

It is important for people to be able to build their businesses in a way that they are comfortable with. I know that many people prefer to just run their businesses from their computers, without every having to speak with people or meet with anyone over the phone. Thanks for emphasizing that this business is geared for people who prefer to simply run their businesses from their computer, without having to meet or speak with anyone.

I also appreciate you taking the time to explain that this business can be done by both newbies as well as folks who are "old hats". At the end of the day, it's really just about providing value to others and we can all benefit by being in a business that is centered on providing value.

Thanks again for your purchase and your nice words about the course.

-Terry



Originally Posted by Claire Koch View Post

I bought this last night I had to wait for funds to be available. I also bought terry's other course.

This is just what I was after being a person who is into freelancing and offline marketing. BTW if that is your field this is an amazing done for solution.

But if you are a newbie to these areas or even just into affiliate marketing this will work for you as well.

Unlike other Wso's everything and I mean everything you need to make money in many ways is provided.

The approach will have people eating out of your hands.

What I love most of all is the flexibility. You are not tied into any particular anything. You can take this done for you information and make it anything you want to make it to be.

To be honest most WSO's are undone. Its rare to get a done for you at this price. But even more rare to get a done for you that becomes YOURS ALONE.

Terry you outdid yourself this time. My hats off to you. You are providing such an amazing asset to the warriors and to every type of warrior at that, from newbie to us old hats, we all can use this even these guys that think they've got it down pat.

The strategy is a strategy you can easily do sitting behind your computer if you just want to do that and its geared that way.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Mar 2014, 06:22 AM   #185
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 122
Thanks: 60
Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Terry,

I'd like to know if the day to day tasks can be outsourced to a VA in order to scale this business?

I always believe in initially learning a business by doing things hands on, but because time is so valuable it always makes sense to be able to work on your business rather than in it, particularly if it promotes it's growth.

I also really like the idea & possibility of passive reoccurring income.
redoak98012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Mar 2014, 10:12 AM   #186
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi redoak98012,

Thank you for your question and your interest in the course.

Yes, the day-to-day steps can easily be outsourced to a VA.

The day-to-day steps are very simple and, in turn, very easy to hand off to a VA.

Thanks again for your question and your interest in the course.

-Terry

Originally Posted by redoak98012 View Post

Hi Terry,

I'd like to know if the day to day tasks can be outsourced to a VA in order to scale this business?

I always believe in initially learning a business by doing things hands on, but because time is so valuable it always makes sense to be able to work on your business rather than in it, particularly if it promotes it's growth.

I also really like the idea & possibility of passive reoccurring income.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Mar 2014, 11:44 AM   #187
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 122
Thanks: 60
Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for your quick reply Terri, I believe I will give it a go!
redoak98012 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redoak98012 For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Mar 2014, 12:46 PM   #188
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi redoak98012,

Glad to help!

Thanks!

-Terry

Originally Posted by redoak98012 View Post

Thanks for your quick reply Terri, I believe I will give it a go!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Mar 2014, 04:51 AM   #189
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awesome WSO for you guys, newbies or not !
This is a well and complete done for you : everything you'll need to satrt your REAL business is included!!
I love the step-by-step approach : very clear and professionally organized.
I also appreciate the great support Terry is providing for me !
I recommend it for everyone !!
Rev0lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Mar 2014, 11:08 AM   #190
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Rev0lt,

Thank you for your kind words and your positive feedback on the course.

I'm really glad that you like the step-by-step approach to the training!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by Rev0lt View Post

Awesome WSO for you guys, newbies or not !
This is a well and complete done for you : everything you'll need to satrt your REAL business is included!!
I love the step-by-step approach : very clear and professionally organized.
I also appreciate the great support Terry is providing for me !
I recommend it for everyone !!
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Mar 2014, 08:21 AM   #191
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Terry,

After the initial set up, would I be able to do both your courses at the same time ? I read all 36 pages of the other WSO and this one is just as credible as the last one. I am looking to plug in between freelance gigs.

Thank you,

Sandy
sandys2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Mar 2014, 01:22 PM   #192
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your question and your interest in my courses.

Yes, once you've gone through the set-up steps of both courses, you can definitely work on both of them. One of the nice parts about both businesses is that you can spend as much or as little time on them as you'd like. Both businesses are completely flexible in this way. Similarly, you can work on either business at any time of the day or night, so you don't have to work on them during "traditional business hours".

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by sandys2100 View Post

Terry,

After the initial set up, would I be able to do both your courses at the same time ? I read all 36 pages of the other WSO and this one is just as credible as the last one. I am looking to plug in between freelance gigs.

Thank you,

Sandy
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Mar 2014, 04:16 PM   #193
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Terry,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I appreciate your integrity and will order both WSO`s. I will come back and post my results on the relevant threads.

After reading about your other fantastic WSO. I understand why people do NOT post their results. Once someone has said they made money with your business in a box, people were asking, in the thread if they could contact the purchaser for help.

One gentleman was so gracious as to say, please contact Terry with your questions. She developed the system and I do not know who has purchased the product.

Thank you again,

Sandy
sandys2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Mar 2014, 05:19 PM   #194
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for those very nice words and for deciding to go ahead with purchasing the courses.

Yes, I have also received private messages from paying customers of mine, who have told me that, although they're having considerable success, they no longer post results-based reviews, based on the things you mentioned. I can understand why many people post replies send PM's to people who post positive reviews, but I can also see why this discourages customers of mine from posting their positive reviews. I guess it's kind of like how the old expression goes: "No good deed goes unpunished."

I suppose it would be good if the Warrior Forum had a rule, where people couldn't send PM's to people who post positive reviews, asking those paying customers for help and guidance. As you mentioned, people who purchase a WSO would have no way of knowing who is a paying customer and who isn't. It's unfortunate that people who purchase WSO's feel hesitant or discouraged to share their positive results, because of the large number of PM's they end up receiving after sharing their positive results. I guess it's a tough situation for all of the parties involved: On one hand, the people who have positive results feel discouraged to share their positive results, due to the things you and I just mentioned. At the same time, though, many people like to see a good number of positive reviews and success stories, before they feel comfortable purchasing a WSO.

It probably wouldn't be such a bad idea if the Warrior Forum had a rule, whereby members of this forum were prohibited from privately contacting purchasers of a WSO, asking them for advice or additional information about a WSO that they purchased and posted a positive review about. In fact, as I write this, I think I'll share your post and this one with the moderators. At the very least, this issue would allow the moderators to consider this current situation, which discourages folks from sharing their positive results. Having a rule that states that people should contact the WSO seller directly, with pre- and post-questions, and not contact their customers who post reviews, could substantially eliminate the hesitancy that a lot of people feel, when it comes to sharing their positive results.

Thanks again!

-Terry


Originally Posted by sandys2100 View Post

Terry,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I appreciate your integrity and will order both WSO`s. I will come back and post my results on the relevant threads.

After reading about your other fantastic WSO. I understand why people do NOT post their results. Once someone has said they made money with your business in a box, people were asking, in the thread if they could contact the purchaser for help.

One gentleman was so gracious as to say, please contact Terry with your questions. She developed the system and I do not know who has purchased the product.

Thank you again,

Sandy
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Apr 2014, 10:28 AM   #195
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint (This Is A New WSO That's Different From My Other WSO)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

To all of my existing customers:

If you've already purchased this course, I just wanted you to know that I've sent out two emails to my customers over the past week. Due to gmail's changes to their email service, many people with gmail did not get the emails that went out. If you did not receive either of those emails, please email me at the customer service email address that you received when you purchased my course. You can locate my customer service email address by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on the Details link for your order. PayPal would have also emailed you my customer service email address immediately after you purchased my course, so you can also find my customer service email address by opening the order receipt that PayPal emailed you at the time of your purchase.

-Terry
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoWhatWorks For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Apr 2014, 09:48 AM   #196
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , Singapore.
Posts: 20
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Business Plan for Generating Recurring Income
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Just purchased it. I will provide a proper review in due course.
netkomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Apr 2014, 11:09 AM   #197
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 350
Thanks: 62
Thanked 52 Times in 50 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Business Plan for Generating Recurring Income
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I purchased your previous WSO, whilst I thought it was an outstanding product(Fantastic Detail.!), it was not an business avenue(Family/children etc) I wished to pursue

Can this product be utilised for ANY business niche or is it aimed at a specific business niche.?

Thanks,

Chris
chrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Apr 2014, 01:23 PM   #198
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Business Plan for Generating Recurring Income
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi netkomm,

Thank you for your recent purchase.

Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions after going through the main course and the FAQs.

Thanks again!

-Terry

Originally Posted by netkomm View Post

Hi,

Just purchased it. I will provide a proper review in due course.
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Apr 2014, 01:28 PM   #199
Veteran Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DoWhatWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 1,766
Thanks: 340
Thanked 425 Times in 263 Posts
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Business Plan for Generating Recurring Income
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your purchase of my other course and for your positive feedback on the product.

This course focuses on helping other businesses acquire new customers, make more money from their existing customers, and lower their customer acquisition costs. So, this business course is focused solely in the b-to-b space of helping businesses increase revenue and lower their expenses.

As with my other course, this is also a business where you'll never need to speak with anyone over the phone or meet with anyone face to face. I also teach a very similar customer-getting method that is free, which only requires an internet connection. The primary difference with this customer-getting method, though, is that there are fewer manual steps involved, per customer. In this course, there's a semi-automated component to things, whereas the customer-getting method in my other course requires more manual interaction on a per-customer basis.

Hope these additional details and distinctions help...thanks for your interest and your questions!

-Terry

Originally Posted by chrise View Post

Hi,

I purchased your previous WSO, whilst I thought it was an outstanding product(Fantastic Detail.!), it was not an business avenue(Family/children etc) I wished to pursue

Can this product be utilised for ANY business niche or is it aimed at a specific business niche.?

Thanks,

Chris
DoWhatWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Apr 2014, 06:25 PM   #200
Online for Offline
War Room Member
 
zoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Qld. Australia.
Posts: 1,150
Thanks: 351
Thanked 222 Times in 191 Posts
Blog Entries: 4
Default
Re: The Legitimate Business Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Business Plan for Generating Recurring Income
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Has this got anything to do with Newsletters?
zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zoro For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
blueprint, business, home business, internet business, internet marketing, legitimate, make money online, work from home

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:04 AM.