Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warrior Special Offers (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/)
-   -   [219+ Verifiable Success Stories & Jobs Quit] 100% Free Paid-Traffic ListBuilding - 100% Of The Time (https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/888428-219-verifiable-success-stories-jobs-quit-100-free-paid-traffic-listbuilding-100-time.html)

imgamekc 22nd March 2014 03:49 PM

Re: My Coaching Will Take You to a Level of Income & Clarity N' Places That You Didn't Even Know Exi
 
Seems to never answer the cost of the coaching program. Sadly . Before I toss a 100.00 at him I would like to know if the program is within my budget or not. If he won't answer the basic question how would anybody even know if it's within the budget for training ? Did I miss the actual cost of the training ?

We know quality cost money.. but it does not mean we can afford that Ferrari

Jan Brzeski 26th March 2014 06:57 AM

Re: My Coaching Will Take You to a Level of Income & Clarity N' Places That You Didn't Even Know Exi
 
Justin is easily the best, most communicative and helpful person I've ever met online. Ok, I know how that sounds... but it's true.

Sadly I don't have the money to join his coaching (YET; I am working my ass off to earn it asap), however, despite not being much of a customer to him (I only purchased his $29/month membership site access...) I've been treated much better then by anyone else, especially on this forum. He's there whenever I have some questions and gives me incredibly useful advice and recommendations.

I am super lucky to have found Justin. Thanks to him I will reach a level of success I never even dreamed about.

Justin, you're the man!

Cheers

Justin Spencer 27th March 2014 07:06 PM

Re: My Coaching Will Take You to a Level of Income & Clarity N' Places That You Didn't Even Know Exi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerLodge18 (Post 9043523)
Hello, I am just wondering if you could sent me any additional information on the cost of your coaching. Thanks

Hi there Roger,

As I mentioned on the first page, I have sound reasoning
for addressing the tuition on the private call,

I find that individuals rule out possibilities when they
focus only on what they have to lose first in order to
gain something second,

So I always like to re-illustrate to the mind, what you have
to gain and then the investment, financial, psychological
and otherwise that is required to reach and deserve that
goal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by imgamekc (Post 9048497)
Seems to never answer the cost of the coaching program. Sadly . Before I toss a 100.00 at him I would like to know if the program is within my budget or not. If he won't answer the basic question how would anybody even know if it's within the budget for training ? Did I miss the actual cost of the training ?

We know quality cost money.. but it does not mean we can afford that Ferrari

Hey there my friend,

I respect the fact that you want to save time and cut right
to the chase, but for the reasons I illustrated to our last guest
on this post, I prefer to keep the tuition concealed until it
makes more sense to share it with you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan Brzeski (Post 9057691)
Justin is easily the best, most communicative and helpful person I've ever met online. Ok, I know how that sounds... but it's true.

Sadly I don't have the money to join his coaching (YET; I am working my ass off to earn it asap), however, despite not being much of a customer to him (I only purchased his $29/month membership site access...) I've been treated much better then by anyone else, especially on this forum. He's there whenever I have some questions and gives me incredibly useful advice and recommendations.

I am super lucky to have found Justin. Thanks to him I will reach a level of success I never even dreamed about.

Justin, you're the man!

Cheers

Thank you Jan, that means a lot, truly, your a very sharp and
motivated guy, keep up your work ethic and drive, and you'll go far.

-Justin

tornado64 7th April 2014 04:00 PM

Re: My Coaching Will Take You to a Level of Income & Clarity N' Places That You Didn't Even Know Exi
 
I've invested in traffic and taken advice from Justin.

And I can firmly state that I'm far better off and learnt some powerful new techniques to get a lot more juice and profit out of my business.
If you look for someone who know's what he's talking about....Justin is the man.

Whether you're just starting or already have a running business, I'm sure he can help you to get it to the next level.

-Ron

heavysm 8th April 2014 12:05 AM

Re: My Coaching Will Take You to a Level of Income & Clarity N' Places That You Didn't Even Know Exi
 
Justin is one of those dudes that's super hyper transparent about his whole process, which is largely why I chose to seek him out. His price wasn't much of a worry to me because I know I'll make the investment back plus way more in a few months.

It takes work to get everything straight but Justin knows his stuff and it all becomes a very clear as a systematic process to get things rolling and profiting your way.

At this moment I've only been in the coaching for about a week. I might post an update about results and such later. I'll let that be my first video testimonial on the WF :)

pl256 17th April 2014 04:58 AM

Re: [TOP SECRET] ListBuilding Formula - Case Study #1 - From $0 to $8,400 Profit In 60 Days
 
Justin you're just a little boy. What can you possibly teach anyone about making money online? I'm curious.

heavysm 17th April 2014 08:41 PM

Re: [TOP SECRET] ListBuilding Formula - Case Study #1 - From $0 to $8,400 Profit In 60 Days
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pl256 (Post 9113957)
Justin you're just a little boy. What can you possibly teach anyone about making money online? I'm curious.

Ha! What a comment. He's built several businesses so far, his list building and coaching services being his newest services. I mean even Igor Kheifhets, Justin's mentor, is only in his 20's and it was in his very early 20's that he started his MASSIVE success. So it might not be the best course of action to correlate age with success.

The first first video testimonial on this thread is probably Justin's most successful student so far. He's on route to make $10+ grand this month already having surpassed a $5k month. Justin has a wealth of information to teach.

What first drew me in to his service was his forever profit system:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...follow-me.html

Just watch some of those videos on his thread to get a taste of what he has to offer. This guy is super transparent with his business and one of the best people I've dealt with in the industry.

If he's a little boy he's a making a crap ton of money for such a little guy. His training is legit so I felt compelled to chime in as one of his students.

*Seriously though, watch some of those videos I linked to and see what he has to offer. I don't think anyone would call him a "little boy" after seeing what he has to offer.

Eugene Collinger 14th May 2014 01:28 PM

Re: [TOP SECRET] ListBuilding Formula - Case Study #1 - From $0 to $8,400 Profit In 60 Days
 
I was lucky to get a taste of Justin's private coaching and I WAS SIMPLY STUNNED with the experience he so generously shares, the style, and knowledge he delivers. Or perhaps I should say Overdelivers.

This guy is like on mind steroids, brings so much fresh insight into the whole IM business - it's amazing. I happen to witness his success with what he preaches and having a chance to actually learn from him - priceless. So if you can get a hold of him - jump on this opportunity right away.

Thanks man, Rock on!

shaunwilliams 4th August 2014 11:16 AM

Re: My Coaching Will Take You to a Level of Income & Clarity N' Places That You Didn't Even Know Exi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by heavysm (Post 9088847)
Justin is one of those dudes that's super hyper transparent about his whole process, which is largely why I chose to seek him out. His price wasn't much of a worry to me because I know I'll make the investment back plus way more in a few months.

It takes work to get everything straight but Justin knows his stuff and it all becomes a very clear as a systematic process to get things rolling and profiting your way.

At this moment I've only been in the coaching for about a week. I might post an update about results and such later. I'll let that be my first video testimonial on the WF :)

Could you please post an update on your experiences with this training.

Thanks

Shaun

aleixomoney 4th August 2014 02:47 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Hi Justin,

I sell physical products online, this coaching works for me?

Best Regards

heavysm 4th August 2014 03:50 PM

Re: My Coaching Will Take You to a Level of Income & Clarity N' Places That You Didn't Even Know Exi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shaunwilliams (Post 9413553)
Could you please post an update on your experiences with this training.

Thanks

Shaun

The first phase of product creation and planning my funnel is done.

Unfortunately i had a few personal things come up which took me away from the coaching for a little while. That being said I'm like the only guy in my group (there's one female currently) who has been stalled. Everyone else has been going 100% and it's been pretty exciting to follow them.

One guy even made his first $3,000 or so within like 42 days of joining, which is a bit insane...but he put everything together asap and didn't mess around. I'm going to say he is well within the $5 - 6,000 range monthly right this moment (if not more) just because once he saw how lucrative this business was he didn't want to stop lol

A hand full of others make $100 - 200+ daily from their sales (I'm pretty sure at least one guy does $300ish daily) so everyone who is selling is doing well.

Those who aren't selling are building their email lists and we get periodic reports from them when they buy traffic and make their money back. The lists we build pay for themselves, by the way. You don't invest in "hopes" of making a return on your money...it sort of just happens because our sales funnels are made a very specific way where we have expected returns when we buy traffic.

One particular thing that i like is that there is no lack of detail. The coaching videos Justin provides are sometimes hours long because he likes going over everything at a medium pace; not too slow or fast which is excellent.

Overall the coaching has been pretty solid and very thorough :D

Justin Spencer 4th August 2014 04:39 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aleixomoney (Post 9414027)
Hi Justin,

I sell physical products online, this coaching works for me?

Best Regards

Hey Aleix,

What type of physical products?

This coaching is focused on the Internet Marketing/Make Money
Online space selling your own digital product(s).

Justin

nhazdy 4th August 2014 08:31 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
just submitted the application. Will see whether this is what I need

samling 4th August 2014 10:02 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Please let me know if you have money back guarantee? How much time and additional costs we need to spend or invested on building our lists from buying lists from swap ads, ads swap etc, we need the costs break down, example: 1) coaching fees $xxx, 2) Buying the lists from ... costs $xx or $xxx? 3) How much time in hours per day we need to spend? and Most importantly when can we see the profits? By the way do you give skype calls and chats and telephone calls number, fine tune the campaign personally and log into teamviewer and HELP those who needs hand holding to guarantee their success?

JohnnyPixel 4th August 2014 10:39 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
I would also like to know the costs. I'm not affraid to spend, but i will not throw $100 on a blind date (if you know what i mean).

Thanks,
John

dgclark 5th August 2014 02:07 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin Spencer (Post 9414256)
Hey Aleix,

What type of physical products?

This coaching is focused on the Internet Marketing/Make Money
Online space selling your own digital product(s).

Justin

I am probably just dense but after reading most of this thread this is the first time you have actually stated "what" your coaching focuses on.

I suppose it was implied several times considering the names of the Internet Marketers you have mentioned throughout the thread.

There is no question -- they and probably you are rich and famous.

The quality and ethics of many IM digital products is very suspect, including some from those Internet Marketers you mention.

I think true success with real quality products sold with personal integrity is much more difficult to achieve than you would have us believe.

The money may be there from time to time but I am not sure about the rest of the equation.

Perhaps you can expand on your thoughts about ethics and personal integrity when creating digital products as well as what real value most of them bring to the eventual buyer and not just the seller.

Justin Spencer 5th August 2014 10:37 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dgclark (Post 9415166)
I am probably just dense but after reading most of this thread this is the first time you have actually stated "what" your coaching focuses on.

I suppose it was implied several times considering the names of the Internet Marketers you have mentioned throughout the thread.

There is no question -- they and probably you are rich and famous.

The quality and ethics of many IM digital products is very suspect, including some from those Internet Marketers you mention.

I think true success with real quality products sold with personal integrity is much more difficult to achieve than you would have us believe.

The money may be there from time to time but I am not sure about the rest of the equation.

Perhaps you can expand on your thoughts about ethics and personal integrity when creating digital products as well as what real value most of them bring to the eventual buyer and not just the seller.

Hello there DG,

Thanks for adding your thoughts to the thread.

I understand where you are coming from. The "Quality" of a product
is subjective to the individual and the individual's background, experiences,
belief-systems and decision-making abilities.

To me quality is results.

It's that simple.

You can create the most-extensive, sexy-looking, or quote "Quality"
training product out there, and if no-one follows it and gets results---
then it could be a "Quality" product but there was no
direction to action, or the individuals it was sold to were not the best
fit or market to utilize the product.

The products I myself build and have built and teach my students to build
are quality because they are useful and enlighten and instruct the target
market of people who are seeking a fast, ethical and simple solution
for making a side income.

I don't think it is hard at all to build a quality product whilst maintaining
integrity with those you influence.

People have to make a conscious decision to get results no matter what
educational resources they are aware of, as I'm sure you know.

Thanks,

Justin

Reddevil007 5th August 2014 11:09 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
so you are targeting only product creating or CPA and Clickbank is also part of the coaching?

dgclark 5th August 2014 04:09 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin Spencer (Post 9416502)
Hello there DG,

Thanks for adding your thoughts to the thread.

I understand where you are coming from. The "Quality" of a product
is subjective to the individual and the individual's background, experiences,
belief-systems and decision-making abilities.

To me quality is results.

It's that simple.

You can create the most-extensive, sexy-looking, or quote "Quality"
training product out there, and if no-one follows it and gets results---
then it could be a "Quality" product but there was no
direction to action, or the individuals it was sold to were not the best
fit or market to utilize the product.

The products I myself build and have built and teach my students to build
are quality because they are useful and enlighten and instruct the target
market of people who are seeking a fast, ethical and simple solution
for making a side income.

I don't think it is hard at all to build a quality product whilst maintaining
integrity with those you influence.

People have to make a conscious decision to get results no matter what
educational resources they are aware of, as I'm sure you know.

Thanks,

Justin

Thanks for the thoughtful response.

There are far too many one sentence answers given on this forum and other information resources.

Many people know enough to say the right things but in my experience there are few that actually understand what those things mean and even fewer actually live them.

I may sound arogant but from the small amount you have written it appears you are one of the few.

I would recommend you for a consultation. It would be good for many to try to understand the perspective you have to offer.

I plan to look into it myself.

Thanks, dgclark

Justin Spencer 5th August 2014 04:51 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dgclark (Post 9417323)
Thanks for the thoughtful response.

There are far too many one sentence answers given on this forum and other information resources.

Many people know enough to say the right things but in my experience there are few that actually understand what those things mean and even fewer actually live them.

I may sound arogant but from the small amount you have written it appears you are one of the few.

I would recommend you for a consultation. It would be good for many to try to understand the perspective you have to offer.

I plan to look into it myself.

Thanks, dgclark

Hello Dg,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Yes, I live and breathe in this area and arena.

I've had the privilege of creating some great success for myself
and my clients and as ever, I strive to walk within the line of being humble.

Perhaps we'll connect again,

Cheers,

Justin

Reddevil007 6th August 2014 12:47 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
OP i think you missed my question...

Justin Spencer 6th August 2014 01:24 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddevil007 (Post 9416613)
so you are targeting only product creating or CPA and Clickbank is also part of the coaching?

Hey Red,

The current format I use is product creation so that you are able
build a buyer list which has multiple uses that serve you.

CPA and affiliate-related pieces do and can play a part but
the role is much smaller, because it makes up much less of
where your actual income is coming from.

Which is from your own product sales, and selling traffic
in the form of solo ads with your mailing list to gain a predictable
and pre-payed income which has a range of benefits in terms
of re-investing, growth & scale and general convenience.

Justin

lenkablog 6th August 2014 02:27 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Hello can you PM the entry fee. Is it require to hire Copywriter for Sales page ? Or how to create the list then . Please can you give some hints by PM .

Justin Spencer 6th August 2014 10:58 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lenkablog (Post 9418463)
Hello can you PM the entry fee. Is it require to hire Copywriter for Sales page ? Or how to create the list then . Please can you give some hints by PM .

Hi Lenka,

This is material we would discuss on the call, fundamentally if
you want to succeed and work with me... then submit an application.

It's that black and white.

If what I have is what you need we'll proceed and if it's not we wont'.

Justin

Reddevil007 6th August 2014 11:28 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
is this lifetime coaching or what?

or will you coach us until we succeed making money???

Justin Spencer 6th August 2014 05:57 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2,000 - $8,000 Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddevil007 (Post 9419875)
is this lifetime coaching or what?

or will you coach us until we succeed making money???

Hello Red,

It's a great question, and I always address this question on
each and every single call.

That's why I reserve some of these questions for people who
take the time and energy to apply.

There is no harm in asking here, but I'd rather reward others
with those answers who are willing to proceed forward without
having all of the information in front of them.

Success is pretty simple, You either make the decision to succeed
or do not.

It's that black and white. Although your question is a re-assurance
based question, I can re-assure you here, that I always have the
best interests of every single student in mind.

Thanks,

Justin

sadecent 9th August 2014 11:57 AM

Re: [100% FREE TRAINING Start Netting $2k - $8k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Student
 
If i need to pay you 100$ for consultation only then how could it be FREE as mentioned in your WSO headline?

Justin Spencer 9th August 2014 05:40 PM

Re: [100% FREE TRAINING Start Netting $2k - $8k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Student
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sadecent (Post 9428371)
If i need to pay you 100$ for consultation only then how could it be FREE as mentioned in your WSO headline?

The training in the video is free. The $100 consultation fee is refunded if we do not work together.

Justin

Coach Comeback 12th August 2014 11:33 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2k - $8k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do
 
I like what you are doing Justin!

I see us working together in the very near future my friend ;)

Looking forward to speaking with you

Justin Spencer 13th August 2014 11:58 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2k - $8k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach Comeback (Post 9437923)
I like what you are doing Justin!

I see us working together in the very near future my friend ;)

Looking forward to speaking with you

Likewise my friend ;)

axelglzc 13th August 2014 06:13 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2k - $8k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do
 
I decided to apply and am looking forward to hear from you.

Justin Spencer 14th August 2014 05:43 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2k - $8k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axelglzc (Post 9440396)
I decided to apply and am looking forward to hear from you.

Hey Axel,

Thank you.

My assistant will be creating an appointment for us to get on a call connect.

Looking forward to it my friend,

Cheers,

Justin

tcharles 16th August 2014 04:52 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2k - $8k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do
 
Hi it looks impressive but the 'fit' with me sales patter may put people off as I'm sure most people would fit :) it may have been better to offer the whole coaching program for the actual price as I'm sure there will be an upsell and increase after the initial chat which would be more than the $100. Just my thoughts. I'm using Tristan Bull's coaching which I rate as very good and the price was clear at the beginning.

Justin Spencer 17th August 2014 11:12 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2k - $8k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tcharles (Post 9446738)
Hi it looks impressive but the 'fit' with me sales patter may put people off as I'm sure most people would fit :) it may have been better to offer the whole coaching program for the actual price as I'm sure there will be an upsell and increase after the initial chat which would be more than the $100. Just my thoughts. I'm using Tristan Bull's coaching which I rate as very good and the price was clear at the beginning.

Hello tcharles,

Thank you for your opinion, I can appreciate how you see things.

So far I've attracted the exact crowd I'm looking for, but I'm always
open to improving my marketing.

Thanks,

Justin

phpdevrus 11th September 2014 05:08 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2k - $8k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do
 
How long does your coaching program last? How much access / time do we get with you?

Do you provide us with a step by step plan to follow? and advise us on how to improve our funnel?

Is your coaching materials in the form of pdfs or videos? how does your coaching program work once we are accepted?

Justin Spencer 30th September 2014 10:19 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2k - $10k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phpdevrus (Post 9512685)
How long does your coaching program last? How much access / time do we get with you?

Do you provide us with a step by step plan to follow? and advise us on how to improve our funnel?

Is your coaching materials in the form of pdfs or videos? how does your coaching program work once we are accepted?

Hey PHP,

Those are great questions,

Go ahead and apply and one of my assistants
will answer them for you in clear detail,

Cheers mate,

Justin

WinsonYeung 30th September 2014 11:58 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2k - $10k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do
 
I joined Justin coaching and it's one of the best investment I ever made online!

Devilfish168 1st October 2014 05:00 AM

Re: [Start Netting $2k - $10k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do
 
100 bucks

and what's hidden?

i believe it will be added investment I think..but I don't mind

important "roughly how much in total " to get the first goal start ...

and Need a webiste to promote?

Justin Spencer 5th October 2014 06:12 PM

Re: [Start Netting $2k - $10k Per Month within 42 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilfish168 (Post 9564561)
100 bucks

and what's hidden?

i believe it will be added investment I think..but I don't mind

important "roughly how much in total " to get the first goal start ...

and Need a webiste to promote?

Hello Devilfish,

If you are interested please apply upon submitting the $100 through the link.

It does cost more, of course. My time is insanely valuable.

If it does not work out I simply reverse the $100, simple.

Thanks mate,

Cheers.

Justin

timpears 27th October 2014 09:56 PM

Re: [FACT] >> You Are 40 Times More Likely To Start Making $3,000 - $10,000/Mo <<
 
I am sorry, but if someone hides their prices, they are obviously embarrassed by them. And I know you are gonna say you are not, or my students have found value or something along those lines. I don't care, if you hide your price, you must be embarrassed. Otherwise you would show it with pride. Not hide it like your ugly sister.

Jack Sarlo 28th October 2014 02:05 AM

Re: [FACT] >> You Are 40 Times More Likely To Start Making $3,000 - $10,000/Mo <<
 
Haven't understood a thing - so you're going to teach us how to build a list? Will you mention how to get traffic? What traffic methods consist off (free or paid?)

Justin Spencer 4th November 2014 10:45 PM

Re: [FACT] >> You Are 40 Times More Likely To Start Making $3,000 - $10,000/Mo <<
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by timpears (Post 9626804)
I am sorry, but if someone hides their prices, they are obviously embarrassed by them. And I know you are gonna say you are not, or my students have found value or something along those lines. I don't care, if you hide your price, you must be embarrassed. Otherwise you would show it with pride. Not hide it like your ugly sister.

Hello Tim Pears,

You are 100% right, I'm not embarrassed by my prices at all.

The price is not a set amount. Its based upon how much
access a potential client needs from me, his/her goals/objectives
and background experiences and current skill sets.

So unlike others who are willing to trade their time for a
set amount of money like a job, I do not.

I custom tailor myself around the potential client to make
sure the person gets exactly what they need.

Thank you for your opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Sarlo (Post 9627166)
Haven't understood a thing - so you're going to teach us how to build a list? Will you mention how to get traffic? What traffic methods consist off (free or paid?)

Hello Jack,

For your first question:

Yes, I teach exactly how to build a list doing a proven strategy
that allows you to pay for advertising and make your money back
in the front and back-end while building a massive asset (your list).

In almost every business, their is a cycle that goes like this:

-You spend money and you lose money
-You spend money and you lose less money
-You spend money and you break-even
-You spend money and you tip a profit

Then it's a matter of improving upon the system that led/guided you
through those stages which is what I teach and which is what
causes you to own a long-term profitable mailing list.

For your other questions.

Yes, I tell you exactly where to invest in proven advertising.

Yes, the traffic is paid, not free.

Thanks for your questions,

Justin

Austincs 10th November 2014 02:10 PM

Re: [FACT] >> You Are 40 Times More Likely To Start Making $3,000 - $10,000/Mo <<
 
Just is a great guy who knows his stuff. I know him personally and he is always over delivering. I wouldn't ever pass up an offer that he has because as others state, everything he touches turns into gold! Seriously!

Not only does he know how to build the best lists around, he helps with the proper mindset of success.

goldbear 11th November 2014 01:34 PM

Re: "From $0.00 to $598/Week Net Profit After 3 Weeks Being Coached By Me"
 
I would like to add to comment about Justin Spencer. I was a serial wso buyer. I was a serious bright shiny object buyer. This was for over 3 years. So, I had a great opportunity to learn all about bright shiny objects. During that time, I had exposure to just about every type of "bright shiny object". And, believe me most of the stuff I purchased was in that category. I really can't recall how I got exposed to Justin Spencer. All I can say is that he is for real. There is no "show biz" about Justin. He is as bright as they come about internet marketing. The part is, he is absolutely sincere and mega bright about internet marketing. If you ever decide to stop "messing around" and get going in this business, be sure to check out Justin Spencer. You'll be thankful that you did

alertmakemoney4738 18th November 2014 01:24 AM

Re: [FACT] >> You Are 40 Times More Likely To Start Making $3,000 - $10,000/Mo <<
 
this is a really nice offer, I will give it a try.

acc12 11th January 2015 01:21 PM

Re: [Start Netting $5,000 - $10,000 Per Month within 60 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Rule #17: Income Claims & Guarantees

Sellers are not to make claims around income that has been made unless this income can be verified through Warrior Payments. Sellers are not permitted to make claims about or imply that income will result from purchasing a WSO.

Justin Spencer 11th January 2015 09:26 PM

Re: [Start Netting $5,000 - $10,000 Per Month within 60 Days] Just Like My Other Students Do...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by acc12 (Post 9804027)
Rule #17: Income Claims & Guarantees

Sellers are not to make claims around income that has been made unless this income can be verified through Warrior Payments. Sellers are not permitted to make claims about or imply that income will result from purchasing a WSO.

Thanks mate, here is the actual rule.

Rule #17: Income Claims & Guarantees

Sellers that make income claims may be asked to provide proof of income prior to their offer being approved. Sellers are strictly prohibited from offering income guarantees. This will be strictly enforced to protect the Warrior community.

Roy05 21st January 2015 05:03 AM

Re: Discover How You Can Make a Full Time Income Online With List-Building And Solo Ads
 
Hi Justin I'm very interested in your course but there is one thing stopping me every time from taking action. It's the part where you need to create your own product. Not because of the product itself but because of the new VAT taxes I need to charge people. I've been in trouble with tax agencies before for things unrelated to this but I NEVER want that to happen again. Let's just say taxes ain't my speciality...

Do you teach how we can deal with this?
Thanks Roy

samsahoo 21st January 2015 05:41 AM

Re: Discover How You Can Make a Full Time Income Online With List-Building And Solo Ads
 
Sent you a pm, please check.

Simmvee 21st January 2015 04:14 PM

Re: Discover How You Can Make a Full Time Income Online With List-Building And Solo Ads
 
But... Kevin fahey told me solo ads are dead! You're saying we can still make money with them?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:27 AM.