Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 15th Oct 2014, 02:45 AM   #201
WillTan.com
War Room Member
 
williamtan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 806
Thanks: 23
Thanked 45 Times in 41 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: HUGE UPDATE! [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Second
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any chance to estimate how near is this WooCommerce addition?

Originally Posted by iVentureBiz View Post

There is not shopping cart system integrated at this time, though we are looking to add woocommerce support in a near update.
williamtan is offline  
Unread 15th Oct 2014, 01:39 PM   #202
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: LAST CHANCE! [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Second
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This company's customer service is second-to-none. They care about your experience and go the extra mile to help you with any troubleshooting and/or advice you need, often answering questions at late hours. They even created a video for me to help me through some steps. So friendly and helpful! Thank you!
maritimegirl is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to maritimegirl For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th Oct 2014, 07:57 PM   #203
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
iVentureBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 182
Thanks: 61
Thanked 70 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: HUGE UPDATE! [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Second
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by williamtan View Post

Any chance to estimate how near is this WooCommerce addition?
It will be out before the end of the month for sure. Sorry for the delay on this.


Originally Posted by maritimegirl View Post

This company's customer service is second-to-none. They care about your experience and go the extra mile to help you with any troubleshooting and/or advice you need, often answering questions at late hours. They even created a video for me to help me through some steps. So friendly and helpful! Thank you!
Thanks so much we're glad to help any way we can!
iVentureBiz is offline  
Unread 17th Oct 2014, 08:13 AM   #204
curious warrior
War Room Member
 
the french newbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 266
Thanks: 42
Thanked 35 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: LAST CHANCE! [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Second
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there fellow Canadian!

Your product seems really interesting!

I'd like to know how it compares to Artisteer and if we are allowed to sell the site we are creating with the software...

Audray
the french newbie is offline  
Unread 17th Oct 2014, 10:03 AM   #205
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
iVentureBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 182
Thanks: 61
Thanked 70 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: LAST CHANCE! [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Second
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by the french newbie View Post

Hi there fellow Canadian!

Your product seems really interesting!

I'd like to know how it compares to Artisteer and if we are allowed to sell the site we are creating with the software...

Audray
Hey there!

I'll do my best to answer your questions...

1. Well you're allowed to charge clients for setting up a site using Revo however you can't create sites to sell on places like Flippa or ThemeForest.

2. Artisteer is nice and all but I found that it's quite lacking in what can actually be done aside from the initial design creation. Artisteer has it's purpose and can be useful in some cases I've done up a bit of a comparison below.
  • With Artisteer you need to pay for premium child themes
    • Revo includes a bunch for free.
  • In order to get the full features version of Artisteer it costs $129
    • Revo is only $69 for the full version
  • Artisteer include 1 year of updates
    • Revo has lifetime updates included.(we need to update our sales page)
  • Artisteer doesn't have much for backend functionality beyond their initial design. Or rather once you export the theme and install it that's pretty much where the fun stops - in order to add additional functionality you need to install (or pay) for extra plugins.
    • Revo has a ton of included features like Licensing, Whitelabeling, Option Panel, Autoresponder Integration, Shortcodes, Visual Composer, Overlays, SEO control and tons more!
  • Artisteer is a desktop application that has a license for one computer only.
    • Revo is a theme that can be installed on unlimited domains.
Bottom line...

Artisteer is ideal if you're looking to pump out simple cross-platform themes for sale on marketplaces like ThemeForest or Flippa.

Revo is ideal if you're looking to build feature-rich websites for clients directly (or build your own business or affiliate websites).
iVentureBiz is offline  
Unread 17th Oct 2014, 10:18 AM   #206
curious warrior
War Room Member
 
the french newbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 266
Thanks: 42
Thanked 35 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: LAST CHANCE! [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Second
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

okay... and do the sites built with Revo rank well usually (internal structure for seo)?
the french newbie is offline  
Unread 17th Oct 2014, 10:31 AM   #207
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
iVentureBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 182
Thanks: 61
Thanked 70 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: LAST CHANCE! [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Second
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by the french newbie View Post

okay... and do the sites built with Revo rank well usually (internal structure for seo)?
Yes they rank quite well actually. I have some clients of mine in the plastic surgery niche (nearly a dozen sites at least) using Revo and they're all ranking quite well for some very high competition keywords.

Of course this isn't ALL because of the theme - I'm not going to lie here, I mean they are having other SEO work done to help build backlinks and such. But their rankings have gone up and held quite well since they started using Revo.
iVentureBiz is offline  
Unread 17th Oct 2014, 10:32 AM   #208
curious warrior
War Room Member
 
the french newbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Québec, Canada
Posts: 266
Thanks: 42
Thanked 35 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: LAST CHANCE! [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Second
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OK great! I will buy!

Audray
the french newbie is offline  
Unread 18th Oct 2014, 01:38 PM   #209
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: LAST CHANCE! [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Second
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

Where is the buy button?

Thank you,
Freddy
esjweb is offline  
Unread 18th Oct 2014, 02:53 PM   #210
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
iVentureBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 182
Thanks: 61
Thanked 70 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: LAST CHANCE! [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Second
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by esjweb View Post

Hi

Where is the buy button?

Thank you,
Freddy
Hi there you can buy at this location: http://revowp.com/special

Thanks
iVentureBiz is offline  
Unread 19th Oct 2014, 09:54 PM   #211
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 79
Thanks: 11
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Seconds!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm trying to buy it but in the "Add to Cart" button says $69 and in the paypal site says $79.95
kmachine is online now  
Unread 19th Oct 2014, 10:38 PM   #212
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
iVentureBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 182
Thanks: 61
Thanked 70 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Seconds!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kmachine View Post

I'm trying to buy it but in the "Add to Cart" button says $69 and in the paypal site says $79.95
Yes, the price has gone up - the new price is $79.95

We are aware of a bit of a technical issue that was preventing some people from being able to order at the lower price as well. If you were affected by this please send me a PM.

Thanks
iVentureBiz is offline  
Unread 25th Oct 2014, 03:07 AM   #213
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
clintK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Devon U.K.
Posts: 76
Thanks: 82
Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Seconds!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have this but I am too worried to use it!
I am getting near to the refund deadline and am now seriously considering claiming a refund.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE PRODUCT as far as I can see, I am just too worried about the remote licencing.
I keep imagining the headaches it would cause me if the remote server didn't authorise my clients sites.
I know the OP has assured me it won't happen but what if it did?
Is there any plan to offer this without the remote authorisation for completed sites?
I could live with losing the application but cannot shake the worry about completed sites.
Clint
clintK is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to clintK For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Oct 2014, 06:30 AM   #214
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
iVentureBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 182
Thanks: 61
Thanked 70 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Seconds!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by clintK View Post

I have this but I am too worried to use it!
I am getting near to the refund deadline and am now seriously considering claiming a refund.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE PRODUCT as far as I can see, I am just too worried about the remote licencing.
I keep imagining the headaches it would cause me if the remote server didn't authorise my clients sites.
I know the OP has assured me it won't happen but what if it did?
Is there any plan to offer this without the remote authorisation for completed sites?
I could live with losing the application but cannot shake the worry about completed sites.
Clint
Hey there, well there isn't much I can say that I didn't already mention before. If my server goes down it won't affect your websites. That's how it's been coded.

If for some unforeseen reason I need to shut things down as I mentioned I would release a final update that would provide a solution to the whole validation thing.

In any case, there's lots of what if's that could happen, I mean what if...
  • In 5 years Wordpress is bought out by Microsoft and they cut all support for the order versions and force people to upgrade to their new paid version? Essentially what they did with skype.
  • Your clients server crashes 2 months after the site is completed and they don't have a backup of all their site files, email and blog posts? What if you didn't create a backup either?
  • Your client's site gets hacked because they set their admin password to 12345? Or a new Heartbleed type exploit is found.
  • A much more amazing product is released 1 day after the 30 day guarantee is up that is better suited to your needs?
  • You go with another product in the hopes to avoid the possibility of your sites going down only to find out 6 months down the line that the company goes out of business and all your site go down anyways because they had validation going on that you weren't even aware of.
There's lots of things that COULD happen, the important this is if you're happy with with product now and it's working for you. Unfortunately there isn't much else I can offer to help with this worry aside from what I've already said and this quote...



"Worrying about the bad things doesn't stop them from happening it only prevents you from enjoying the good things".

Thanks!
iVentureBiz is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to iVentureBiz For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Oct 2014, 10:25 AM   #215
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
clintK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Devon U.K.
Posts: 76
Thanks: 82
Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Seconds!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by iVentureBiz View Post

Hey there, well there isn't much I can say that I didn't already mention before. If my server goes down it won't affect your websites. That's how it's been coded.

If for some unforeseen reason I need to shut things down as I mentioned I would release a final update that would provide a solution to the whole validation thing.

In any case, there's lots of what if's that could happen, I mean what if...
  • In 5 years Wordpress is bought out by Microsoft and they cut all support for the order versions and force people to upgrade to their new paid version? Essentially what they did with skype.
  • Your clients server crashes 2 months after the site is completed and they don't have a backup of all their site files, email and blog posts? What if you didn't create a backup either?
  • Your client's site gets hacked because they set their admin password to 12345? Or a new Heartbleed type exploit is found.
  • A much more amazing product is released 1 day after the 30 day guarantee is up that is better suited to your needs?
  • You go with another product in the hopes to avoid the possibility of your sites going down only to find out 6 months down the line that the company goes out of business and all your site go down anyways because they had validation going on that you weren't even aware of.
There's lots of things that COULD happen, the important this is if you're happy with with product now and it's working for you. Unfortunately there isn't much else I can offer to help with this worry aside from what I've already said and this quote...



"Worrying about the bad things doesn't stop them from happening it only prevents you from enjoying the good things".

Thanks!
You're right of course.I am worrying for no reason.
Thanks for putting me straight. and thanks for a great product
Clint
clintK is offline  
Unread 27th Oct 2014, 01:11 AM   #216
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
clintK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Devon U.K.
Posts: 76
Thanks: 82
Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: [WORDPRESS THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Seconds!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by clintK View Post

You're right of course.I am worrying for no reason.
Thanks for putting me straight. and thanks for a great product
Clint
Just for anyone wanting to test this product, I say go ahead and try it.
It is a great product, unfortunately it wasn't for me solely because of the reason I have been stating above but I asked for a refund as stated in the sales page and, despite the fact that I have had the product for almost 30 days, it was given immediately with no quibble.
clintK is offline  
Unread 25th Jun 2015, 01:01 PM   #217
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 79
Thanks: 11
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [WP THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Seconds!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

As you sold your site and the designed sites must be registered in the dashboard for work properly, what will happen with the sites created with this theme?
kmachine is online now  
Unread 25th Jun 2015, 01:32 PM   #218
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
iVentureBiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 182
Thanks: 61
Thanked 70 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: [WP THEME] Create Any Kind Of Wordpress Website For You Or Clients In Seconds!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kmachine View Post

As you sold your site and the designed sites must be registered in the dashboard for work properly, what will happen with the sites created with this theme?
For existing members we have released a final update that removes the need for adding sites to a whitelist in order to function. Be sure to download a copy of the latest version as soon as possible.

Thanks
iVentureBiz is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
1click, beautiful, build, coding, framework, freelancers, photoshop, revowp, sites, wordpress

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:59 PM.