Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 6th Oct 2015, 05:53 PM   #1
Tyson Crisp
War Room Member
 
Rubix101's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 30
Thanks: 3
Thanked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Conversion Driven Sales Copy + VSL Style Videos Done-For-You - Starting At Just $99!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


SERVICE CURRENTLY CLOSED
TO NEW CLIENTS / ORDERS
--------------------------------------







Example Videos





Crypto Trading Group + Custom TradingView Indicators
More Info @ CryptoProTools.com

Last edited on 29th May 2017 at 06:12 PM.
Rubix101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Oct 2015, 08:32 PM   #2
Mark the Copywriter
War Room Member
 
Aristodemos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 163
Thanks: 8
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: CUSTOM VIDEO CREATION SERVICE - VSL/Promo Style Video's - Professionally Written Copy [LAUNCH SA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was lucky enough to get contacted by Tyson for a review copy cuz I'm a long time client of their other service, PRMWire. Here's my honest opinion of this service...

No BS, they made me one of the best video sales letters I've ever seen. What's most important though is the writing. You can have Hollywood-level video production, but if the writing sucks then you won't sell anything. The script HAS TO BE GOOD, and since these guys started as a writing company I knew the writing was gonna sell.

As I expected the script they wrote for me was a serious, 'sell ice to an eskimo' sales letter. The video, voice and music were awesome too, combine everything they're giving you here and your offer will definitely convert.

I don't put my name on services that are crap. I'm putting my name on this one. I've used these types of companies before and trust me when I say these guys are the most affordable, most dialed service out there. Highly recommended.


Aristodemos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Oct 2015, 05:59 AM   #3
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
TheTroglodyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 68
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: CUSTOM VIDEO CREATION SERVICE - VSL/Promo Style Video's - Professionally Written Copy [LAUNCH SA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've known the guys at Custom Video Labs for a few years now and used other services of theirs, most notably their press release service. I cannot stress enough what an incredible job they always do for me. This video service is yet another outstanding platform that is going to make such a huge difference for those who need a truely professional video at a very affordable budget. Seriously, I've seen others charging well over $500 to put together a video with half the quality. From the skill of the writing team to the holywood level voice actors, to the deep selection of background music which will capture the flow of your business, Custom Video Labs has it all and flat out delivers.

Personally, I'd combine the new video with a professional PR campaign to really up the exposure but at the very least having a professionally designed video for your business in today's Internet market isn't an option, it's a must.
TheTroglodyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Oct 2015, 02:53 PM   #4
Monetization Kingpin
War Room Member
 
Nicky Papers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 274
Thanks: 28
Thanked 51 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: CUSTOM VIDEO CREATION SERVICE - VSL/Promo Style Video's - Professionally Written Copy [LAUNCH SA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Received a review copy and I was very happy with the results. High quality product, quick TAT, easy order form. There was little back and forth because the team intuitively knows exactly what I was looking for. I should also note that I've been a happy PRMWire customer for years so I knew the quality, care, and attention my orders usually come with. It's being delivered by the same team so there were no surprises.

I placed another order this week (happy to pay for this service!) and I'll be continuing to utilize this service for VSL's and any type of video introduction. The video files are fantastic for Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouTube, Facebook, and even snippets on Instagram.

Highly recommended. Great product, price, and team handling the delivery. Thanks again guys!
Nicky Papers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Oct 2015, 06:21 PM   #5
Tyson Crisp
War Room Member
 
Rubix101's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 30
Thanks: 3
Thanked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: CUSTOM VIDEO CREATION SERVICE - VSL/Promo Style Video's - Professionally Written Copy [LAUNCH SA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Aristodemos View Post

I was lucky enough to get contacted by Tyson for a review copy cuz I'm a long time client of their other service, PRMWire. Here's my honest opinion of this service...

No BS, they made me one of the best video sales letters I've ever seen. What's most important though is the writing. You can have Hollywood-level video production, but if the writing sucks then you won't sell anything. The script HAS TO BE GOOD, and since these guys started as a writing company I knew the writing was gonna sell.

As I expected the script they wrote for me was a serious, 'sell ice to an eskimo' sales letter. The video, voice and music were awesome too, combine everything they're giving you here and your offer will definitely convert.

I don't put my name on services that are crap. I'm putting my name on this one. I've used these types of companies before and trust me when I say these guys are the most affordable, most dialed service out there. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by TheTroglodyte View Post

I've known the guys at Custom Video Labs for a few years now and used other services of theirs, most notably their press release service. I cannot stress enough what an incredible job they always do for me. This video service is yet another outstanding platform that is going to make such a huge difference for those who need a truely professional video at a very affordable budget. Seriously, I've seen others charging well over $500 to put together a video with half the quality. From the skill of the writing team to the holywood level voice actors, to the deep selection of background music which will capture the flow of your business, Custom Video Labs has it all and flat out delivers.

Personally, I'd combine the new video with a professional PR campaign to really up the exposure but at the very least having a professionally designed video for your business in today's Internet market isn't an option, it's a must.
Originally Posted by Nicky Papers View Post

Received a review copy and I was very happy with the results. High quality product, quick TAT, easy order form. There was little back and forth because the team intuitively knows exactly what I was looking for. I should also note that I've been a happy PRMWire customer for years so I knew the quality, care, and attention my orders usually come with. It's being delivered by the same team so there were no surprises.

I placed another order this week (happy to pay for this service!) and I'll be continuing to utilize this service for VSL's and any type of video introduction. The video files are fantastic for Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouTube, Facebook, and even snippets on Instagram.

Highly recommended. Great product, price, and team handling the delivery. Thanks again guys!
Cheers guys, thanks for taking the time to leave the reviews. Bonus point for going into a bit more detail. We like it!

Video should be a key component to everyone's marketing by now and we are happy to be able to offer such a kick ass service in this price range (look around you will see others charging much more).

With that said, we are certainly ready to take more orders right now, so snap up a custom video for yourself at these "Launch Special" discounted prices while you still can!

Tyson Crisp
Custom Video Labs

Crypto Trading Group + Custom TradingView Indicators
More Info @ CryptoProTools.com
Rubix101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Oct 2015, 03:03 PM   #6
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
timpears's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA.
Posts: 4,702
Thanks: 903
Thanked 1,010 Times in 732 Posts
Default
Re: CUSTOM VIDEO CREATION SERVICE - VSL/Promo Style Video's - Professionally Written Copy [LAUNCH SA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Not much action on this thread.

Did I just miss it, or does it not say how long this video for $99 is going to be? Is that just one minute? What am I gonna get here that I can't get from Fiverr?

What type of video will you make for me. It seems to indicate animated, but then you say Explaindio is coming, so I am a bit confused.

Tim Pears
timpears is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Oct 2015, 03:51 PM   #7
Tyson Crisp
War Room Member
 
Rubix101's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 30
Thanks: 3
Thanked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: CUSTOM VIDEO CREATION SERVICE - VSL/Promo Style Video's - Professionally Written Copy [LAUNCH SA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by timpears View Post

Not much action on this thread.

Did I just miss it, or does it not say how long this video for $99 is going to be? Is that just one minute? What am I gonna get here that I can't get from Fiverr?

What type of video will you make for me. It seems to indicate animated, but then you say Explaindio is coming, so I am a bit confused.
Yes the thread is a bit quiet, but we've only just launched and most people seem to be sending us PM's instead of replying in here.

If you click through to our website we have full pricing, info on what's included as well as example video's listed.

$99 is for a 1 minute video, but you can choose a longer duration and see pricing for that on our website also.

Every video includes:

- Professional video script / sales letter
- High Quality Voice Over
- HD video created with stock photos and graphics
- A Selection of background music (optional)
- Full rights to the video for commercial (or any use)

Even if you can find someone on Fiverr doing all that in a gig, the price of all the add-on's to get even close would skyrocket the price very quickly. And I doubt you will get same quality, especially when it comes to the Sales Copy and Voice Over.

If you check other threads here on WF, you will see that good sales copy doesn't come cheap, let alone voice overs and video creation.

Also just to confirm, this pricing for is Text + Image based Video's (VSL Style Videos) with more options coming in the future.

Crypto Trading Group + Custom TradingView Indicators
More Info @ CryptoProTools.com
Rubix101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Oct 2015, 08:40 AM   #8
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: CUSTOM VIDEO CREATION SERVICE - VSL/Promo Style Video's - Professionally Written Copy [LAUNCH SA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey guys, Mark created a great video for my company so I wanted to write my review on this service since I trust them and appreciate their customer support throughout the years.

They definitely go above and beyond compared to other companies I've worked with. I've been using their press release service, "PRMWire" for years, so I knew they'd do a great job. They wrote it, voiced it and created the video and it represented my company perfectly. The video flowed nicely and the voice fit my company MO to a tee. The communication was excellent and it was a fast turn around time. I would highly suggest Custom Video Labs if you're looking for a professional yet affordable video creation service.
webhost9023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2015, 12:49 PM   #9
Active Warrior
 
MrLeisureUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 32
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Conversion Driven Sales Copy + VSL Style Videos Done-For-You - Starting At Just $99!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just purchased, looking forward to getting our video

**December 2015**
I just left my 30 year career JOB after making 3 x more than my salary within 12 months doing Amazon FBA. Specializing in Private label health, nutrition and men's grooming products. Its the best business in the world, please check out one of my sites here www.grizzlyadam.co.uk
MrLeisureUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2016, 04:50 AM   #10
Active Warrior
 
MrLeisureUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 32
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: Conversion Driven Sales Copy + VSL Style Videos Done-For-You - Starting At Just $99!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

***UPDATE****

So just over a week went by from the date of ordering to receiving my video.

The communication process during this time from Mark was exceptional and I am overwhelmed with the service and quality of video I received.

Within minutes after I had uploaded it to various channels inc my own Facebook profile I was getting messages and phone calls from friends and associates asking about it. One close friend said you must of spent a fortune on it as it looks so professional and just like a TV commercial.

Well, I could of spent a fortune but I didn't. The price of $99 is way too low for the quality you get but I'm not complaining and will order again soon.

If your looking for a high quality video at a reasonable price, you just found the perfect guys to do it for you.

Nigel

**December 2015**
I just left my 30 year career JOB after making 3 x more than my salary within 12 months doing Amazon FBA. Specializing in Private label health, nutrition and men's grooming products. Its the best business in the world, please check out one of my sites here www.grizzlyadam.co.uk
MrLeisureUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Apr 2017, 03:40 PM   #11
Renegade Warrior
War Room Member
 
mrozlat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 721
Thanks: 137
Thanked 99 Times in 79 Posts
Default
Re: Conversion Driven Sales Copy + VSL Style Videos Done-For-You - Starting At Just $99!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I don't see a $99 option on your website... is the promo over?

Also I am looking for a sales/informational video that will go between the header and sub header at High Dose CBD – Buy Therapeutic Dose Cannabidiol Capsules To Treat Your Ailments and thus should compliment the text sales letter already present... is this possible with your service? What sort of details will you ask for once order is placed to determine the videos content? I am selling a physical product via drop shipping at the moment which is high Dose cannabidiol capsules although may start promoting a different yet similar product with a different dosage and delivery method and thus want the video to remain generic that would cater for either or... is this possible? Do I get to review the content before production?

mrozlat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Oct 2017, 02:33 PM   #12
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Conversion Driven Sales Copy + VSL Style Videos Done-For-You - Starting At Just $99!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Schreiben Sie auch Deutsche Texte
GASHI is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
copy, creation, custom, launch, professionally, sale, service, style, video, vsl or promo, written

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:46 PM.