Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 19th Sep 2017, 09:51 AM   #201
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
sakonchai's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 5
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent you a PM Gene

Hope to work with you
sakonchai is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Sep 2017, 06:01 PM   #202
Warrior Member
 
Hannah Trinh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here is a quick review for Gene. I got my book on Meditation completed on time and more extra words. She is very responsive, I highly recommend for your need. I will definitely use her service again with more orders up coming. Thanks again Gene.
Hannah Trinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Sep 2017, 07:08 PM   #203
Book & Content Specialist
War Room Member
 
writeaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5,759
Thanks: 577
Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,178 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Hannah Trinh View Post

Here is a quick review for Gene. I got my book on Meditation completed on time and more extra words. She is very responsive, I highly recommend for your need. I will definitely use her service again with more orders up coming. Thanks again Gene.
Thanks, Hannah. Much appreciated!

writeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Sep 2017, 12:33 AM   #204
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
sakonchai's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 5
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent you a PM Gene
Do you get my PM?

Hope to work with you
sakonchai is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Sep 2017, 02:13 PM   #205
Book & Content Specialist
War Room Member
 
writeaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5,759
Thanks: 577
Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,178 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sakonchai View Post

Sent you a PM Gene
Do you get my PM?

Hope to work with you
Hi Sakonchai

I sent you my response. Please check your PM

writeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Sep 2017, 10:18 AM   #206
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I had originally worked with Gene last year about this time and he almost doubled the amount of content I had requested at no charge.
In this most recent project I had requested approximately 20,000 words and again Gene over delivered INCREDIBLE work. I will not hesitate to work with Gene in the future and have quite a few ideas I already have in mind.
davela13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Sep 2017, 07:31 PM   #207
Book & Content Specialist
War Room Member
 
writeaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5,759
Thanks: 577
Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,178 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by davela13 View Post

I had originally worked with Gene last year about this time and he almost doubled the amount of content I had requested at no charge.
In this most recent project I had requested approximately 20,000 words and again Gene over delivered INCREDIBLE work. I will not hesitate to work with Gene in the future and have quite a few ideas I already have in mind.
Thanks, Dave. Much appreciated! I look forward to your next projects.

writeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Oct 2017, 12:54 AM   #208
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Gene

I sent you a request through ozki. for ebook quote. Not sure if email went through. Im Interested in 5000 word e books for Kindle on meditation/mindfulness, procrastination and Positive Mindset.

Looking forward to working with you.

Maritza
Rcolon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Oct 2017, 05:45 AM   #209
Book & Content Specialist
War Room Member
 
writeaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5,759
Thanks: 577
Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,178 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rcolon1 View Post

Hi Gene

I sent you a request through ozki. for ebook quote. Not sure if email went through. Im Interested in 5000 word e books for Kindle on meditation/mindfulness, procrastination and Positive Mindset.

Looking forward to working with you.

Maritza
Got it. Please check my resopnse.

writeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Oct 2017, 07:49 AM   #210
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 196
Thanks: 123
Thanked 67 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am dropping a quick review of Gene's writing service. Since last year he has been my go to writer for all my articles and Ebooks. I just recently placed another order with him and as expected, it was TOP NOTCH. Engaging and lively, his writing is a breath of fresh air that your readers wants to continue reading and not jump to the last sentence. Needless to say, as long as I am in Internet Marketing and need articles, I am not looking elsewhere. Great job!

P/S: I hope you guys can recognise a GEM when you see one.
freeabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Oct 2017, 06:09 PM   #211
Book & Content Specialist
War Room Member
 
writeaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5,759
Thanks: 577
Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,178 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by freeabs View Post

I am dropping a quick review of Gene's writing service. Since last year he has been my go to writer for all my articles and Ebooks. I just recently placed another order with him and as expected, it was TOP NOTCH. Engaging and lively, his writing is a breath of fresh air that your readers wants to continue reading and not jump to the last sentence. Needless to say, as long as I am in Internet Marketing and need articles, I am not looking elsewhere. Great job!

P/S: I hope you guys can recognise a GEM when you see one.
Thank you! I look forward to writing more materials for you!

writeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Oct 2017, 09:04 AM   #212
Warrior Member
 
Thu Do's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered a 6,000 words book from Gene, but I received 15,000 words at no additional cost to me. Gene has gone above and beyond in delivering more than what I expected. I received my book 5 days after the outline was approved and the quality of the book was great. I had a few questions about the content and he resolved it extremely quickly. He also gave me instructions/suggestions on how to sell the book and gave me references that I could use if I needed. Amazing work, Gene! I would definitely be back. Thank you.
Thu Do is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Oct 2017, 03:21 PM   #213
Book & Content Specialist
War Room Member
 
writeaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5,759
Thanks: 577
Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,178 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Thu Do View Post

I ordered a 6,000 words book from Gene, but I received 15,000 words at no additional cost to me. Gene has gone above and beyond in delivering more than what I expected. I received my book 5 days after the outline was approved and the quality of the book was great. I had a few questions about the content and he resolved it extremely quickly. He also gave me instructions/suggestions on how to sell the book and gave me references that I could use if I needed. Amazing work, Gene! I would definitely be back. Thank you.
Thanks, Thu. Much appreciated!

writeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Oct 2017, 06:56 PM   #214
Warrior Member
 
Natilia John's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello, I am interested in getting a a kindle/ebook done on meditation. Also I have some other questions like the return time ect. Can you msg me or send me you email. Thanks
Natilia John is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Oct 2017, 02:21 AM   #215
Warrior Member
 
togzhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I recently ordered one book and I am impressed by the outcome. The book was delivered on timely basis, very high quality, with the word count exceeding the agreed amount. Totally recommend.

Will be ordering more.

Thank you, Gene!
togzhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Oct 2017, 12:39 PM   #216
Book & Content Specialist
War Room Member
 
writeaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 5,759
Thanks: 577
Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,178 Posts
Default
Re: [CUSTOM Kindle/EBOOKS for ONLY $27 !!!]- ALL-AMERICAN UC Berkeley Grad Writer: Rave Reviews!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by togzhan View Post

I recently ordered one book and I am impressed by the outcome. The book was delivered on timely basis, very high quality, with the word count exceeding the agreed amount. Totally recommend.

Will be ordering more.

Thank you, Gene!
Thanks, Togzhan. Much appreciated!

writeaway is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
book, books, content, cover, ebook, ebooks, freebies, high, hire, kindle, low, prices, product creation, quality, rave, reviews, warrior, writer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:16 AM.