Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 21st Mar 2016, 12:40 PM   #1
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 15
Thanks: 5
Thanked 11 Times in 5 Posts
Default
LeadLogica - Connect With SEO Prospects Who Need You NOW!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share









elijahharry is offline  
Unread 22nd Mar 2016, 06:34 PM   #2
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
Mike Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: US of A
Posts: 11,249
Thanks: 1,859
Thanked 4,653 Times in 2,996 Posts
Default
Re: LeadLogica - Connect With SEO Prospects Who Need You NOW!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Not understanding this offer so perhaps you can explain it more.

All of us SEOs have rank trackers. So if we want we can track a bunch of keywords and sites and see the ones falling in amy niche we choose . Then we can easily take the contact info off the websites and much more than two per day for faaaaaaar less than $200

What do you do over that process SEOs can do already with tools every SEO already has?
Mike Anthony is offline  
Unread 22nd Mar 2016, 07:39 PM   #3
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 15
Thanks: 5
Thanked 11 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: LeadLogica - Connect With SEO Prospects Who Need You NOW!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

All of us SEOs have rank trackers. So if we want we can track a bunch of keywords and sites and see the ones falling in amy niche we choose . Then we can easily take the contact info off the websites and much more than two per day for faaaaaaar less than $200

What do you do over that process SEOs can do already with tools every SEO already has?
Feel free to try it then. The amount of time you'll spend messing around with rank trackers, watching over dozens of keywords, and collecting contact info will be much longer than you initially thought. On top of that, say you are searching for "dentists in Seattle" which are dropping in rank but you are located in Wisconsin. The search results you come up with are going to be very different than the search results someone in Seattle would come up with. We pay for a large number of proxies within tons of US cities and every keyword is geomatched so the search results are relevant. Those other rank trackers do not do this.

Prospects are delivered each week day. Five days * Two prospects per day * Two weeks = 10 prospects total.
elijahharry is offline  
Unread 23rd Mar 2016, 03:42 AM   #4
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
Mike Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: US of A
Posts: 11,249
Thanks: 1,859
Thanked 4,653 Times in 2,996 Posts
Default
Re: LeadLogica - Connect With SEO Prospects Who Need You NOW!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by elijahharry View Post

Feel free to try it then. The amount of time you'll spend messing around with rank trackers, watching over dozens of keywords, and collecting contact info will be much longer than you initially thought. On top of that, say you are searching for "dentists in Seattle" which are dropping in rank but you are located in Wisconsin. The search results you come up with are going to be very different than the search results someone in Seattle would come up with.. We pay for a large number of proxies within tons of US cities and every keyword is geomatched so the search results are relevant. Those other rank trackers do not do this.

NO thats totally false. Just a heads up. Most trackers SEos use already track by city using proxies.and have done so for years. Its pretty easy and quick to do with a multitude of rank trackers that are server based. Couple clicks. SEOs could not do local for customer in other states and countries if that were not the case. No SEO I know relies on using their own connection without proxies.

Prospects are delivered each week day. Five days * Two prospects per day * Two weeks = 10 prospects total.
Quite right (except you meant 20). Late night where I was so miscalculation. So using this for a month would be $400?? More if not on sale? which is about 7-8 times more than the average server based tracker per month?

So you are saying you offer nothing different over those tracker tools many SEOs already use?

P.S. Thats my last question. Just making sure I understand it.
Mike Anthony is offline  
Unread 23rd Mar 2016, 11:09 AM   #5
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 15
Thanks: 5
Thanked 11 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: LeadLogica - Connect With SEO Prospects Who Need You NOW!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

So you are saying you offer nothing different over those tracker tools many SEOs already use?
Like I said, if you want to try to do this with rank tracking tools you already have then go for it. If you have tons of available time to mess around with that then who am I to stop you. It really just depends on your what your schedule is like and how you value your time.

A majority of our clients are large, sales-driven agencies. The first client we landed back in July loves us so much that they're still around. Our prices, services, and solutions make sense to them, but they might not for you. That's fine.

If you're interested in discussing this further head over to the "Contact" page on our site and feel free to give me a call.
elijahharry is offline  
Unread 24th Mar 2016, 02:05 AM   #6
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
Mike Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: US of A
Posts: 11,249
Thanks: 1,859
Thanked 4,653 Times in 2,996 Posts
Default
Re: LeadLogica - Connect With SEO Prospects Who Need You NOW!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by elijahharry View Post


If you're interested in discussing this further head over to the "Contact" page on our site and feel free to give me a call.
No thanks takes me very little time to set up trackers. Good luck to you though
Mike Anthony is offline  
Unread 3rd Jun 2016, 02:16 PM   #7
Hyper Active Warrior
 
Pritom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Munich
Posts: 483
Thanks: 25
Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: LeadLogica - Connect With SEO Prospects Who Need You NOW!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can I have a look at the sample please?

Regards,
Pritom
Pritom is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
connect, leadlogica, prospects, seo


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31 AM.